Your 8 Stage Program:Each of the 8 stages
- Arrives via email on your chosen schedule
- Features 4 components
1. Welcome: An introduction to the Whole Health solution covered in this stage.
2. Essentials: A series of top tips providing you with Whole Health tools
3. Videos: A tailored selection of useful videos. Choose the ones that work with your interest, energy and ability level
4. Insight: Articles on your chosen Whole Health subject, written by experts in the My Yoga Online community
- Stage 1: Stress and Your Body
- Understanding how your stress response works is key to preventing it from over-acting. These essential tips, expert insights, and yoga practices will help you learn the ins...
- Stage 2: Stress and You
- You can take control of your stress levels. Once you decide to make lessening your stress a priority, there are lots of ways to do it. These...
- Stage 3: Stress Reduction Tools and Tips
- There are plenty of opportunities for building stress relief right into your daily routine. Not sure how? We’ve got a whole list of essential tips, a ton...
- Stage 4: Stress and Eating
- Our adrenal glands are in charge of, among other things, releasing stress hormones adrenaline and cortisol into our system, and supporting our ability to handle stress. They...
- Stage 5: Natural Help
- Lots of stress-busters are all-natural, including certain supplements. These essential tips, expert insight and yoga practices will give you tons of choices to incorporate into your daily...
- Stage 6: Stress and Busy Living
- We live in a society that encourages non-stop doing, going, and getting ahead. It’s no wonder so many of us feel maxed out. Here are some essential...
- Stage 7: Stress and Sleep
- It’s the truth. Despite our ever-increasing busyness, most of us still need seven to eight hours of sleep a night. Chronic poor sleep has been shown to...
- Stage 8: Stress Reduction Tools and Tips
- There are so many ways to relieve stress that we wanted to tell you even more of them. Read these essential tips and expert insights and do...
Stress is one of the most prevalent wellness concerns in today’s world.
As the pace of life increases, so does our stress level. But for most of us, checking out isn’t an option. We need to develop tools and skills to live stress-free while still fully engaged with life.
Preventing and minimizing stress is possible.
It’s a matter of accepting our ability to take care of ourselves, and learning the tools that enable us to do that. Whatever the stressor, there is a tool to help you handle it.
The power of yoga.
Yoga and meditation have proven, unprecedented abilities to reduce stress and anxiety. You can live a life of ease, peace and calm.
Be Calm, Be Strong
- Prevent and relieve stress, when and where you need it.
- Create a tool-kit of powerful stress-relief options that work for you.
- Feel vibrant, calm and strong.