About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
i just joined to myyogaonline, finished my first class and feeling great already!!thank you...
- Demet I have benefited so much from this site since I am out of (my) country and don't have access...
- Rachel Ultra cool, highly innovative website - leaves me feeling connected to the yoga community,...
Yoga has helped me to deal with many physical and emotional issues over the past few years....
- Debbie I finally had the chance today to try my new MYO video "Flying School": I really loved it,...
- Frances I've been a member of My Yoga Online since about January, and I absolutely love it. I think...
I'm very grateful to have found you guys online! I am currently living in a small part of Spain...
- Victoria Hello! I just wanted to write to express how delighted I am with this site! I joined this...
- Zarla Hi MYO! I love love LOVE your website. It's amazing I hadn't heard of you earlier, but my...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Gina Caputo Michelle Trantina Anita Seiz Rod Stryker
- Kino MacGregor Ashleigh Sergeant Bernie Clark Pedro Franco
- Kevan Gale Raghunath . Nico Luce Ryan Leier
- Cameron Gilley Janet Stone Cyndi Lee David Magone
- Kia Miller Danielle Mika Nagel Meghan Currie Doug Swenson
- Gloria Latham Kerri Kelly Ashley Turner Annie Carpenter
- Mary Clare Sweet Clara Roberts-Oss Chris Chavez Faith Hunter
- Desiree Rumbaugh Mark Whitwell Hemalayaa Behl Kreg Weiss, B HKin
- Shiva Rea Andrea Marcum Mara Branscombe
MEET OUR MEMBERS
@Lifeisgood It's a great honor to be a student of these practices and so delighted to...
10 minutes ago from San Francisco, US
@shannonewing hope to find you live and practice in the depths of these teachings. Jai Ganesh!
12 minutes ago from San Francisco, US
@Sophiesarah feeling so grateful for this practice and how it lives strong in so many bodies...
13 minutes ago from San Francisco, US
Beginner Level Spinal Breathing
Love this video...I am a beginner and I enjoy the way you instruct throughout the session....
about 16 minutes ago from Gainesville, US
Thank you Janet! I enjoyed and this practice so much. Beautiful flow. I feel amazing.
28 minutes ago
Teaching Yoga: Do Class Numbers Really Count?
Here’s the scenario: You have spent hours putting together a new music playlist that has a great beat and gets a message across...
The Symmetry of Cycling and Yoga
The combination of yoga and sport is endless. Yoga for golfers, yoga for runners, yoga for cyclists....the list goes on! Some may view...
How Meditation Heals Our Hearts
On our paths of returning to love, there comes a time for us all when we are called to heal our hearts. Whether it’s childhood...
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
We hope you enjoyed week one of our free online film festival, and welcome to week two. This week's focus is on harnessing the power...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
Exciting Changes Are Coming: MyYoga News
A Message From Michelle Trantina, President of MyYogaNine years ago my husband Jason and I launched MyYoga Online. It was a bold dream...
The Yellow Brick Road to Happiness
Following the path to happiness can be complicated. Who defined this happiness that we all want to follow? Do we even know what happiness...
Simple Practices to Plant the Seeds of Gratitude
As I walked home from teaching a yoga class this morning, it was raining. Not a downpour kind of a rain but a nice light shower. The...
4 Essential Facts About Food and Nutrition
Although there is a lot of information out there about nutrition, food, diet, how to eat, what to eat…it can be very confusing....
5 Life-Healing Lessons We Can Learn from Animals
We are often taught in life to avoid being like animals. For instance, the saying, “You’re behaving like an animal,”...
5 Solutions for Dissolving Self-Doubt
I doubt myself, I trust myself. The vision is clear, then I’m in the fog. I feel powerful and then the next moment...
Tropical Green Energy Smoothie
With life being so fast-paced it can be hard to fit in all the nutritious foods you need. That’s why I love blending them all...