About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
As a new mum, myo is perfect for me. I can choose from so many different styles and lengths...
- Emma I am in love with the variety of teachers and classes you have on your site. Thank you for...
- Sabrina I LOVE MyYoga Online! I travel and move a lot in my work. MyYoga Online has helped me to...
Thank you for providing an excellent service. As a Spiritual teacher and intuitive...
- Lisa My lovely yogis` !! After my best friend died I didnt have the energy or will to go to...
- Therése This site has changed my life. I needed something different to stimulate my body and my mind...
Thanks so much for your site. I have recently joined as a member.
Your site has allowed me...
- Mark Hello! I just wanted to write to express how delighted I am with this site! I joined this...
- Zarla MyYogaOnline has outstanding classes and teachers. It is also super convenient, accessible,...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Ashley Turner Kerri Kelly Anita Seiz Danielle Mika Nagel
- Kevan Gale Chris Chavez Cameron Gilley Meghan Currie
- Pedro Franco Nico Luce Faith Hunter Andrea Marcum
- Mara Branscombe Kia Miller Annie Carpenter Hemalayaa Behl
- Kreg Weiss, B HKin Clara Roberts-Oss Bernie Clark Janet Stone
- Rod Stryker Mary Clare Sweet Raghunath . Gloria Latham
- Gina Caputo Ryan Leier Shiva Rea David Magone
- Kino MacGregor Cyndi Lee Michelle Trantina Ashleigh Sergeant
- Doug Swenson Desiree Rumbaugh Mark Whitwell
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Arm Yourself: Upper Body Toning
about a hour ago from Los Angeles, US
Find Yourself in a Bind
@mariavoici Thank you so much for your kind words here! Love thinking of you practicing with...
about a hour ago from Los Angeles, US
Open the Heart
Thank you Ashley! I love how you incorporate teaching about the mudras and their meaning as...
2 hours ago from Fairborn, US
Rebounding into Flow
3 hours ago from Voghera, IT
Burst of Gratitude Hatha Yoga
Thank YOU, Cameron! That was a lovely practice! I feel feel very grateful - for everything!...
about 3 hours ago from Mono, CA
Yoga and Me: A Poem
When yoga first discovered meIt was a thing I did, to be healthy But over time, I was intrigued And realized, the waters run deep...
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
We hope you enjoyed week one of our free online film festival, and welcome to week two. This week's focus is on harnessing the power...
Meditation for Beginners
“What is meditation?” is the first question I ask new students in my class. I get many answers. Sometimes people just say...
A 5-Minute Routine to Improve Your Posture
When we think of improving our posture we might think of holding the head high, or rooting evenly into our feet. Maybe we adjust the...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
Exciting Changes Are Coming: MyYoga News
A Message From Michelle Trantina, President of MyYogaNine years ago my husband Jason and I launched MyYoga Online. It was a bold dream...
4 Essential Facts About Food and Nutrition
Although there is a lot of information out there about nutrition, food, diet, how to eat, what to eat…it can be very confusing....
5 Life-Healing Lessons We Can Learn from Animals
We are often taught in life to avoid being like animals. For instance, the saying, “You’re behaving like an animal,”...
5 Solutions for Dissolving Self-Doubt
I doubt myself, I trust myself. The vision is clear, then I’m in the fog. I feel powerful and then the next moment...
Tropical Green Energy Smoothie
With life being so fast-paced it can be hard to fit in all the nutritious foods you need. That’s why I love blending them all...
5 Ways to Relax Every Day
For most of us, the snooze button is a more regular part of our morning routine than getting up early and calmly observing the beautiful...
Ayurvedic Post-Yoga Recovery Drink
You have just finished your flow class. You can still feel the warm stretch in your muscles. You're experiencing the spaciousness,...