About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I have been so pleased with both the member services and the wonderful
- Elena This is the best thing ever, Im from mexico, from a city where there are no yoga casses, so...
- Tuty I love My Yoga Online. I discovered it purely by chance when I was off work with labyrinthitis...
I'm very grateful to have found you guys online! I am currently living in a small part of Spain...
- Victoria I've been a member of My Yoga Online since about January, and I absolutely love it. I think...
- Katie I love the variety of yoga levels and classes! It gets me doing yoga everyday, and I feel great!
I LOVE MyYoga Online!
I travel and move a lot in my work. MyYoga Online has helped me to...
- Nicholas i spent the last four weeks at home with severe and debilitating neck pain. a few days ago...
- Christiana My personal practice has suffered after a bad fall on the ankle. I have been able to get swing...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Janet Stone David Magone Mary Clare Sweet Andrea Marcum
- Bernie Clark Ashley Turner Doug Swenson Rod Stryker
- Kevan Gale Faith Hunter Cyndi Lee Gina Caputo
- Nico Luce Mara Branscombe Ryan Leier Pedro Franco
- Chris Chavez Kia Miller Cameron Gilley Raghunath .
- Meghan Currie Shiva Rea Kerri Kelly Desiree Rumbaugh
- Annie Carpenter Clara Roberts-Oss Kreg Weiss, B HKin Gloria Latham
- Michelle Trantina Anita Seiz Ashleigh Sergeant Danielle Mika Nagel
- Hemalayaa Behl Mark Whitwell Kino MacGregor
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Wonderful class for starting the day. It wake up the all body. Don't let you scare from...
about 2 hours ago from rome, IT
Earth: For Grounding Body and Mind
I love to do the short work-place yoga - because it doesn't deter you and ensures that...
3 hours ago from Pune, IN
Yin Yoga for the Four Quadrants of the Legs
@bernieclark thank you for your answer. My physiotherapist has recommended a lot of back bends...
3 hours ago from Gothenburg, SE
Sexy Six Pack
Love it !!!!
about 4 hours ago
This practice worked well for my needs today, but it is in no way an advanced practice. I would...
5 hours ago from Jerusalem, IL
Teaching Yoga: Do Class Numbers Really Count?
Here’s the scenario: You have spent hours putting together a new music playlist that has a great beat and gets a message across...
The Symmetry of Cycling and Yoga
The combination of yoga and sport is endless. Yoga for golfers, yoga for runners, yoga for cyclists....the list goes on! Some may view...
How Meditation Heals Our Hearts
On our paths of returning to love, there comes a time for us all when we are called to heal our hearts. Whether it’s childhood...
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
We hope you enjoyed week one of our free online film festival, and welcome to week two. This week's focus is on harnessing the power...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
Exciting Changes Are Coming: MyYoga News
A Message From Michelle Trantina, President of MyYogaNine years ago my husband Jason and I launched MyYoga Online. It was a bold dream...
The Yellow Brick Road to Happiness
Following the path to happiness can be complicated. Who defined this happiness that we all want to follow? Do we even know what happiness...
Simple Practices to Plant the Seeds of Gratitude
As I walked home from teaching a yoga class this morning, it was raining. Not a downpour kind of a rain but a nice light shower. The...
4 Essential Facts About Food and Nutrition
Although there is a lot of information out there about nutrition, food, diet, how to eat, what to eat…it can be very confusing....
5 Life-Healing Lessons We Can Learn from Animals
We are often taught in life to avoid being like animals. For instance, the saying, “You’re behaving like an animal,”...
5 Solutions for Dissolving Self-Doubt
I doubt myself, I trust myself. The vision is clear, then I’m in the fog. I feel powerful and then the next moment...
Tropical Green Energy Smoothie
With life being so fast-paced it can be hard to fit in all the nutritious foods you need. That’s why I love blending them all...