About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I have been so pleased with both the member services and the wonderful
- Elena I'm very grateful to have found you guys online! I am currently living in a small part of Spain...
- Victoria I am almost a beginner and I find your site brilliant. It's clear and easy to understand the...
I have tried Yoga over the years in studios and always managed to hurt myself. By following...
- Jeri Message I just discovered your site last night via a google video search. I would like...
- Woody I am so happy to have found you. This site is a joy, it has something for everyone and something...
I am very new to Yoga and happened to find Anusara Therapeutics for Hips and Lower Back online...
- Kathleen As a professional in the web industry, and having won just about every award for site design...
- Bryon From LIlla's Yoga and You in the 70's to MyYogaOnline, technology just keeps getting better...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Kevan Gale Cyndi Lee Annie Carpenter Bernie Clark
- Raghunath . Gina Caputo Danielle Mika Nagel Kia Miller
- Kino MacGregor Meghan Currie Nico Luce Rod Stryker
- Pedro Franco Doug Swenson Mark Whitwell David Magone
- Desiree Rumbaugh Anita Seiz Faith Hunter Mara Branscombe
- Ashley Turner Hemalayaa Behl Kreg Weiss, B HKin Mary Clare Sweet
- Gloria Latham Shiva Rea Andrea Marcum Michelle Trantina
- Ryan Leier Clara Roberts-Oss Cameron Gilley Ashleigh Sergeant
- Janet Stone Kerri Kelly Chris Chavez
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Flowing Breath Meditation for Stress Release
Thanks for this one Kreg! I feel very grounded now and I love the flowing meditation with the...
35 minutes ago from Seattle, US
Hips Don't Lie, Spiritually Fly
This was amazing, thank you, Faith!
41 minutes ago from Seattle, US
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
Very interesting film but the play back kept stopping. I was able to watch it on You Tube though
about a hour ago
Pilates Bracing and Collapsing
Great article Anita!
about a hour ago from Vancouver, CA
Day 2: Purify, Lighting the Fire
Absolutely beautiful! thank you, you are a great teacher! I will surely do the 7 days practice.
2 hours ago from rome, IT
Yoga and Me: A Poem
When yoga first discovered meIt was a thing I did, to be healthy But over time, I was intrigued And realized, the waters run deep...
Meditation for Beginners
“What is meditation?” is the first question I ask new students in my class. I get many answers. Sometimes people just say...
A 5-Minute Routine to Improve Your Posture
When we think of improving our posture we might think of holding the head high, or rooting evenly into our feet. Maybe we adjust the...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
Exciting Changes Are Coming: MyYoga News
A Message From Michelle Trantina, President of MyYogaNine years ago my husband Jason and I launched MyYoga Online. It was a bold dream...
Discovering a Safe Place to Feel: A Spotlight on Faith Hunter
Committed to living a life of soulful freedom, every day Faith Hunter aims to both inspire and be inspired by the possibilities that...
5 Life-Healing Lessons We Can Learn from Animals
We are often taught in life to avoid being like animals. For instance, the saying, “You’re behaving like an animal,”...
5 Solutions for Dissolving Self-Doubt
I doubt myself, I trust myself. The vision is clear, then I’m in the fog. I feel powerful and then the next moment...
Tropical Green Energy Smoothie
With life being so fast-paced it can be hard to fit in all the nutritious foods you need. That’s why I love blending them all...
5 Ways to Relax Every Day
For most of us, the snooze button is a more regular part of our morning routine than getting up early and calmly observing the beautiful...
Ayurvedic Post-Yoga Recovery Drink
You have just finished your flow class. You can still feel the warm stretch in your muscles. You're experiencing the spaciousness,...
The Surprising Truth about Creativity and Limitations
Have you ever felt limited? You know, limited by your ability in mind, body, or spirit. Doesn't that thought feel kind of...