About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I have tried Yoga over the years in studios and always managed to hurt myself. By following...
- Jeri THANK YOU MY YOGA ONLINE!! I love having this right in my home! I bought my two sisters a...
- Michel I am almost a beginner and I find your site brilliant. It's clear and easy to understand the...
Thankyou for branching out to include Pilates especially Anita Seiz and belly dancing, with...
- Telma Thank you for your site. When I was bedridden after a scooter accident I felt connected to...
- Sonia Hello, I have been so pleased with both the member services and the wonderful instructors...
This has been the best gift I have ever given to myself. I live in a small town with no yoga...
- Sheila We LOVE my yoga online!! My partner and I use it everyday and have recommended it to everyone...
- Kat I'm very grateful to have found you guys online! I am currently living in a small part of Spain...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Ashleigh Sergeant Shiva Rea Gloria Latham Gina Caputo
- Cameron Gilley Doug Swenson Clara Roberts-Oss Ashley Turner
- Michelle Trantina David Magone Raghunath . Janet Stone
- Danielle Mika Nagel Chris Chavez Pedro Franco Kevan Gale
- Ryan Leier Kino MacGregor Mark Whitwell Cyndi Lee
- Mara Branscombe Bernie Clark Anita Seiz Kia Miller
- Annie Carpenter Kerri Kelly Andrea Marcum Meghan Currie
- Nicki Doane Mary Clare Sweet Nico Luce Desiree Rumbaugh
- Rod Stryker Faith Hunter Kreg Weiss, B HKin Hemalayaa Behl
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Got Sit Bone Pain-What to do with that hamstring
Unbelievable how relevant this article is for me! Thanks David, will try your advice...makes sense!
about 7 minutes ago from Melbourne, AU
Meditation to Heal Relationships
Hi Ashley, I really want to buy your Aromayoga book but when I try to buy it on Amazon it will...
41 minutes ago from London, GB
Wake It Up
Wow, thanks! That was awesome!
43 minutes ago from Carson city, US
Balance and Burn
Video kept starting and stopping- very frustrating...
about 44 minutes ago from Brisbane, AU
Balance and Burn
STILL... NO SOUND!!
about a hour ago from Gothenburg, SE
A Simple Chair Yoga Technique to Relieve Neck and Shoulder Tension
You don't have to wait to do yoga until you get to your class, leave work, or feel better if you are sick or injured. You can do yoga...
Pranayama Basics: When to Inhale and Exhale
One of the things my students found most difficult or confusing about a yoga class, was when the teacher started talking about when...
Your Amazing Brain and How to Use it Properly
You are the owner of one of the most powerful and fascinating machines on the planet—the human brain. This incredible piece of...
Win a One Day Yoga Retreat at The Toronto Yoga Show
Win a one day yoga retreat at The Toronto Yoga Conference and Show with Colleen Saidman Yee and Rodney Yee -- a $216 value! Want to...
Love is Stronger than Fear: A Spotlight on Desirée Rumbaugh
Desirée Rumbaugh is a gifted and inspiring yoga teacher who leads from a place of deep wisdom and grace. Bringing over 25 years...
My Yoga Online is Proud to Support The Haven
At the end of Anahata: The Heart of Yoga, My Yoga Online will make a $500 donation to The Haven in the name of its most active participant,...
Mediterranean Style Bean Salad
My all-time favorite way of preparing vegetables is roasting them. Depending on the vegetable, it could be a short or long process....
10 Things We Can Learn from Stress and Anxiety
Here is a list of 10 things we can learn from stress and anxiety: 1. How to handle something difficult. Stressful things...
Pamper Yourself in 6 Easy Steps
As a busy mom, yoga teacher and all around (self-proclaimed) Domestic Goddess, I sometimes find myself lacking in the personal time...
The Number One Rule for Improving Your Life
Do you ever get pissed off or frustrated, uptight or stressed about what’s happening in the moment? Do you notice how much...
Roasted Sweet Potato Mac and Cheese (Vegan)
I am really excited about this recipe. I have entered a time machine and gone back to my childhood. The only difference...
Kapha Reducing Breakfast Porridge
Are you feeling a little heavy and a little sluggish? Are you craving sunshine and warmth and wish for Spring to put a spring in your step?