About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
To say that Yoga Online has changed my life would be an understatement. I used to struggle...
- Erin Dear MYO, Thank you for providing an excellent service. As a Spiritual teacher and intuitive...
- Lisa MYO is easy to use and I like the choice of restorative, relaxing, beginner, and yin yoga...
MYO helped me give birth to the cook in me - just the way I love eating - more so the recipes...
- Ruby From LIlla's Yoga and You in the 70's to MyYogaOnline, technology just keeps getting better...
- Laurie Myyogaonline gets me on my mat and has gotten me into a practice - I love getting my feet on...
I'm very grateful to have found you guys online! I am currently living in a small part of Spain...
- Victoria My lovely yogis` !! After my best friend died I didnt have the energy or will to go to...
- Therése I had already tried over the years to either join a regular yoga studio or set up my own home...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Michelle Trantina Pedro Franco Chris Chavez Mara Branscombe
- Kia Miller Shiva Rea Janet Stone Cyndi Lee
- Bernie Clark Andrea Marcum Kino MacGregor Cameron Gilley
- Nico Luce Ryan Leier Rod Stryker Desiree Rumbaugh
- Ashleigh Sergeant Kevan Gale Meghan Currie Kreg Weiss, B HKin
- Faith Hunter Anita Seiz Kerri Kelly Mary Clare Sweet
- Danielle Mika Nagel Hemalayaa Behl Gloria Latham Mark Whitwell
- Gina Caputo Annie Carpenter Ashley Turner Doug Swenson
- David Magone Clara Roberts-Oss Raghunath .
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Full Body Strengthening and Toning
WOW….what an amazing class!!!! Perfectly set together and guided! Thank you so much, David!...
11 minutes ago from Mono, CA
Sleep Tight Restorative Yin Flow
I love this practice. I'm trying to do it most nights. I still need to do many modifications...
18 minutes ago from Sydney, AU
@etsoutsika haha. I hear you. You can boycott my sequence and take it slower if you want. Linger...
25 minutes ago from Sydney, AU
@Tappin1 me too :)
26 minutes ago from Sydney, AU
Thanks for all your feedback on this one guys. Love hearing your thoughts. x Also hope your...
about 26 minutes ago from Sydney, AU
7 Ways to Ease Into Meditation
Meditation is for everyone: monks in Tibet, yogis, corporate lawyers, gardeners, the rich, poor, young and old. We may all approach...
Teaching Yoga: Do Class Numbers Really Count?
Here’s the scenario: You have spent hours putting together a new music playlist that has a great beat and gets a message across...
The Symmetry of Cycling and Yoga
The combination of yoga and sport is endless. Yoga for golfers, yoga for runners, yoga for cyclists....the list goes on! Some may view...
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
We hope you enjoyed week one of our free online film festival, and welcome to week two. This week's focus is on harnessing the power...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
Exciting Changes Are Coming: MyYoga News
A Message From Michelle Trantina, President of MyYogaNine years ago my husband Jason and I launched MyYoga Online. It was a bold dream...
The Yellow Brick Road to Happiness
Following the path to happiness can be complicated. Who defined this happiness that we all want to follow? Do we even know what happiness...
Simple Practices to Plant the Seeds of Gratitude
As I walked home from teaching a yoga class this morning, it was raining. Not a downpour kind of a rain but a nice light shower. The...
4 Essential Facts About Food and Nutrition
Although there is a lot of information out there about nutrition, food, diet, how to eat, what to eat…it can be very confusing....
5 Life-Healing Lessons We Can Learn from Animals
We are often taught in life to avoid being like animals. For instance, the saying, “You’re behaving like an animal,”...
5 Solutions for Dissolving Self-Doubt
I doubt myself, I trust myself. The vision is clear, then I’m in the fog. I feel powerful and then the next moment...
Tropical Green Energy Smoothie
With life being so fast-paced it can be hard to fit in all the nutritious foods you need. That’s why I love blending them all...