About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I finally had the chance today to try my new MYO video "Flying School": I really loved it,...
- Frances I just joined your online group to augment classed I take at a gym. I hate to miss a class...
- Diane As a professional in the web industry, and having won just about every award for site design...
I stumbled upon My yoga online somehow through facebook and i'm doing the 25 days of free yoga...
- Simmi I love myyogaonline and have found the quality of all of the lessons/videos that I have used...
- Angela hi i love this site its helped me in my yoga, and opened up in all ways , ienjoy yoga naked...
Hello! I just wanted to write to express how delighted I am with this
site! I joined this...
- Zarla Yoga has helped me to deal with many physical and emotional issues over the past few years....
- Debbie I love the variety of yoga levels and classes! It gets me doing yoga everyday, and I feel great!
How My Yoga Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Clara Roberts-Oss Shiva Rea Danielle Mika Nagel Doug Swenson
- Mara Branscombe Nicki Doane Kerri Kelly Faith Hunter
- Pedro Franco Andrea Marcum Meghan Currie Cyndi Lee
- Janet Stone Kia Miller Rod Stryker Cameron Gilley
- Anita Seiz Chris Chavez Ashley Turner Bibi McGill
- Kreg Weiss, B HKin Ryan Leier David Magone Gloria Latham
- Jesse Enright Raghunath Michelle Trantina Mark Whitwell
- Kevan Gale Nico Luce Ashleigh Sergeant Hemalayaa
- Bernie Clark Desiree Rumbaugh Annie Carpenter Kino MacGregor
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Highest Quality Yoga Adjustment
I loved this! It's always great to refresh your training on adjustments. Thanks Doug!...
5 minutes ago from Albuquerque, US
Soothing Touch of Yoga
What a lovely revelation for me this is! I now realise I've been beating myself up with...
3 hours ago
Clearing Out the Kinks Hatha Yoga
Hi @yagerka! Thank you for your comment. It is possible to purchase a download of this video...
4 hours ago from Vancouver, CA
Heart of a Mountain
Great short session. Thank you. Enjoyed it! Namaste!
about 4 hours ago from Valrico, US
Soothing Touch of Yoga
thank you very much, Doug, for this heartfull break from the fast paced life....Namaste!
about 4 hours ago from Cornish, US
Why Today is the Best Day Ever to Step On Your Mat
How is your yoga practice going? Do you ever get on your mat and wonder why you are there? Does it ever seem like a waste of time?...
3 Steps to Meditation in Motion
After having spent many years in twice daily, seated meditation, it dawned on me one evening that I’d actually carried the...
10 Tips When Practicing Arm Balances
Arm balances such as crow, side crow, peacock, flying pigeon, and eight angle (just to name a few), are a group of yoga poses that...
Fibre Tibet Tuesday Giveaway
Fibre Tibet is giving away an organic cashmere Ocean Shawl -- a $185 value! This week's question: How do you make a difference...
Ziliotto Tuesday Giveaway
Ziliotto is giving away a $200 gift certificate! This week's question: How is your own personal style reflected in your yoga...
Yoga For Busy Moms
Happy Mother's Day! My Yoga Online is pleased to present our new Practice Guide that has been specially designed for all the Moms out...
Black Bean Brownies with Chocolate Avocado Icing
After expending my mental and physical energy in a 90-minute yoga class, I don’t know about you, but I need to refuel my body...
3 Benefits of Slowing Down
Taking things slow does not come naturally to me. I am one of those people who is constantly multi-tasking; usually in the process...
Learn to Love Your Body
It's been in the air lately - people talking about their bodies. Some loving them, most hating them. With Spring and Summer ahead of...
How Being Imperfect Made Me a Better Therapist (and Person)
Before grad-school interviews, I dyed my hair brown. I'd always had a complex about being a blonde in academic settings. Well, not...
The Right Food for a Busy Life
Three hours of Sunday prep to create lunches and dinners throughout the week! Recipes below include: Roasted Root Vegetables, Salad...
Coconut Curry Bowl with Thai Red Rice
This is a rich, warming meal with a touch of spice for those evenings where you need a little comfort food. I used a red rice simply...