About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
i just joined to myyogaonline, finished my first class and feeling great already!!thank you...
- Demet I LOVE MyYoga Online! I travel and move a lot in my work. MyYoga Online has helped me to...
- Nicholas One of the blessing of TIC is to connect with people all over the world. Everytime I do Yoga...
such a beautiful site, the teacher here are phenomenal and put a lot of energy and love into...
- Zoey I finally had the chance today to try my new MYO video "Flying School": I really loved it,...
- Frances My personal practice has suffered after a bad fall on the ankle. I have been able to get swing...
Yoga online allows me to try a multitude of classes so I never get bored and always learn new...
- Melissa This is the best thing ever, Im from mexico, from a city where there are no yoga casses, so...
- Tuty Absolutely LOVE this site! I practice yoga every day on my own and needed more variation and...
How My Yoga Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Desiree Rumbaugh Meghan Currie Janet Stone Kreg Weiss, B HKin
- Kevan Gale Rod Stryker Bibi McGill Andrea Marcum
- Faith Hunter Nico Luce Cameron Gilley Mara Branscombe
- Gloria Latham Raghunath Annie Carpenter Ryan Leier
- Jesse Enright Ashley Turner Nicki Doane David Magone
- Anita Seiz Clara Roberts-Oss Michelle Trantina Bernie Clark
- Hemalayaa Cyndi Lee Kino MacGregor Ashleigh Sergeant
- Pedro Franco Shiva Rea Doug Swenson Chris Chavez
- Danielle Mika Nagel Kia Miller Mark Whitwell Kerri Kelly
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Highest Quality Yoga Adjustment
@cmartinez1584 - Glad you enjoyed the adjustments - Doug
about a minute ago from South Lake Tahoe, CA, US
Highest Quality Yoga Adjustment
@AimeeChristineHughes - You are welcome :)
about 2 minutes ago from South Lake Tahoe, CA, US
Radiant Mom Yoga
Sassy and strong! Love it! So loved the cool music too.
about 4 hours ago
Be Here Now Hatha Class
Excellent practice Tara. Gentle where needed, and effective incorporating strength, balance...
5 hours ago
Gentle Renewal Flow
Nice! Long week at work finally made it to Friday. Great way to unwind. Thank you!
about 5 hours ago from Spicer, US
Why Today is the Best Day Ever to Step On Your Mat
How is your yoga practice going? Do you ever get on your mat and wonder why you are there? Does it ever seem like a waste of time?...
3 Steps to Meditation in Motion
After having spent many years in twice daily, seated meditation, it dawned on me one evening that I’d actually carried the...
10 Tips When Practicing Arm Balances
Arm balances such as crow, side crow, peacock, flying pigeon, and eight angle (just to name a few), are a group of yoga poses that...
Fibre Tibet Tuesday Giveaway
Fibre Tibet is giving away an organic cashmere Ocean Shawl -- a $185 value! This week's question: How do you make a difference...
Ziliotto Tuesday Giveaway
Ziliotto is giving away a $200 gift certificate! This week's question: How is your own personal style reflected in your yoga...
Yoga For Busy Moms
Happy Mother's Day! My Yoga Online is pleased to present our new Practice Guide that has been specially designed for all the Moms out...
Black Bean Brownies with Chocolate Avocado Icing
After expending my mental and physical energy in a 90-minute yoga class, I don’t know about you, but I need to refuel my body...
3 Benefits of Slowing Down
Taking things slow does not come naturally to me. I am one of those people who is constantly multi-tasking; usually in the process...
Learn to Love Your Body
It's been in the air lately - people talking about their bodies. Some loving them, most hating them. With Spring and Summer ahead of...
How Being Imperfect Made Me a Better Therapist (and Person)
Before grad-school interviews, I dyed my hair brown. I'd always had a complex about being a blonde in academic settings. Well, not...
The Right Food for a Busy Life
Three hours of Sunday prep to create lunches and dinners throughout the week! Recipes below include: Roasted Root Vegetables, Salad...
Coconut Curry Bowl with Thai Red Rice
This is a rich, warming meal with a touch of spice for those evenings where you need a little comfort food. I used a red rice simply...