About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I'm so glad I've found you guys!!
I started taking yoga lessons when I was 15 (10 yrs ago)...
- Juliana I want to thank you for such a wonderful site. I just completed my 200 hr teacher training...
- Sharon Amazing variety of styles & teaching methods. As a teacher its great to have a reference to...
I have to say I am very impressed with My Yoga Online's website.
Your extensive library and...
- Shanin My lovely yogis` !! After my best friend died I didnt have the energy or will to go to...
- Therése This site has saved me for the past year. I've been living in rural Missouri where I'm the...
This has been the best gift I have ever given to myself. I live in a small town with no yoga...
- Sheila i just joined to myyogaonline, finished my first class and feeling great already!!thank you...
- Demet I found MYO about 3 years ago. I live in a small rural town that didn't have any yoga studios...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Meghan Currie Gloria Latham Hemalayaa Behl Andrea Marcum
- Ashleigh Sergeant Kerri Kelly Kevan Gale Janet Stone
- Ryan Leier Kia Miller Anita Seiz Rod Stryker
- Annie Carpenter Chris Chavez Cameron Gilley David Magone
- Mark Whitwell Clara Roberts-Oss Danielle Mika Nagel Doug Swenson
- Shiva Rea Bernie Clark Ashley Turner Gina Caputo
- Kino MacGregor Desiree Rumbaugh Kreg Weiss, B HKin Pedro Franco
- Mara Branscombe Nico Luce Michelle Trantina Mary Clare Sweet
- Raghunath . Faith Hunter Cyndi Lee
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Flow Barre: Love Your Hips
Again… thank you Kate… My legs have been needing some extra work… this is perfect ! :-)
12 minutes ago from Bradenton, US
Progressive Backbends Step Five: Wisdom of the Heart
@vivicmendes I am glad you enjoyed the classes. All of the clothing I am wearing in this series...
about a hour ago
What a fabulous way to start my day! Thank you, Mary Clare, for yet another inspired class!
2 hours ago from Cleveland, OH, US
InnerYoga for Relieving Mental Stress and Upper Body Tension
Love, love, loved it. Your approach and techniques are wonderfully nourishing and calming-...
3 hours ago
Perfect length, pace & flow, loved it!
about 3 hours ago
7 Ways to Ease Into Meditation
Meditation is for everyone: monks in Tibet, yogis, corporate lawyers, gardeners, the rich, poor, young and old. We may all approach...
Teaching Yoga: Do Class Numbers Really Count?
Here’s the scenario: You have spent hours putting together a new music playlist that has a great beat and gets a message across...
The Symmetry of Cycling and Yoga
The combination of yoga and sport is endless. Yoga for golfers, yoga for runners, yoga for cyclists....the list goes on! Some may view...
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
We hope you enjoyed week one of our free online film festival, and welcome to week two. This week's focus is on harnessing the power...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
Exciting Changes Are Coming: MyYoga News
A Message From Michelle Trantina, President of MyYogaNine years ago my husband Jason and I launched MyYoga Online. It was a bold dream...
The Yellow Brick Road to Happiness
Following the path to happiness can be complicated. Who defined this happiness that we all want to follow? Do we even know what happiness...
Simple Practices to Plant the Seeds of Gratitude
As I walked home from teaching a yoga class this morning, it was raining. Not a downpour kind of a rain but a nice light shower. The...
4 Essential Facts About Food and Nutrition
Although there is a lot of information out there about nutrition, food, diet, how to eat, what to eat…it can be very confusing....
5 Life-Healing Lessons We Can Learn from Animals
We are often taught in life to avoid being like animals. For instance, the saying, “You’re behaving like an animal,”...
5 Solutions for Dissolving Self-Doubt
I doubt myself, I trust myself. The vision is clear, then I’m in the fog. I feel powerful and then the next moment...
Tropical Green Energy Smoothie
With life being so fast-paced it can be hard to fit in all the nutritious foods you need. That’s why I love blending them all...