About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I just finished the Hip Opener live practice by Desiree Rumbaugh. What a wonderful experience!...
- Melinda I am almost a beginner and I find your site brilliant. It's clear and easy to understand the...
- Teresa I'm so glad I've found you guys!! I started taking yoga lessons when I was 15 (10 yrs ago)...
This site has saved me for the past year. I've been living in rural Missouri where I'm the...
- Sarena This site has changed my life. I needed something different to stimulate my body and my mind...
- Jose I love you. I live in a little village of 15 residents in the middle of nowhere in Spain and...
Thank you for this site. Thank you for the professional way in which you present yoga practice....
- Barb As a very busy professional and mother, i don't get time to go to the gym. I enjoy Yoga a lot...
- Arundhati i just joined to myyogaonline, finished my first class and feeling great already!!thank you...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Desiree Rumbaugh Doug Swenson David Magone Cyndi Lee
- Nicki Doane Rod Stryker Mary Clare Sweet Bernie Clark
- Gloria Latham Faith Hunter Pedro Franco Nico Luce
- Janet Stone Michelle Trantina Anita Seiz Raghunath .
- Kerri Kelly Ashley Turner Ashleigh Sergeant Mark Whitwell
- Chris Chavez Ryan Leier Meghan Currie Kreg Weiss, B HKin
- Kino MacGregor Gina Caputo Hemalayaa Behl Danielle Mika Nagel
- Annie Carpenter Mara Branscombe Kevan Gale Shiva Rea
- Clara Roberts-Oss Andrea Marcum Kia Miller Cameron Gilley
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Balance and Burn
I also can't get it to play with sound. Thanks.
17 minutes ago
Warm Wake Up With Core Strength
I Love this class and the way Kino teaches, please more classes, more videos
28 minutes ago from Florida, CL
Warm Wake Up With Core Strength
@JABCrouse I Agree with you, I feel the same way, and I love Kino, one of the best yoga teacher
about 29 minutes ago from Florida, CL
No More Lower Back Pain
This is fantastic! Thank you, Ashleigh! I did this first thing in the morning and now I feel...
31 minutes ago from Montreal, CA
Teddy Bear Yoga
Loved this practice for waking up today on daylight saving time.
about a hour ago
A Simple Chair Yoga Technique to Relieve Neck and Shoulder Tension
You don't have to wait to do yoga until you get to your class, leave work, or feel better if you are sick or injured. You can do yoga...
Pranayama Basics: When to Inhale and Exhale
One of the things my students found most difficult or confusing about a yoga class, was when the teacher started talking about when...
Your Amazing Brain and How to Use it Properly
You are the owner of one of the most powerful and fascinating machines on the planet—the human brain. This incredible piece of...
Win a One Day Yoga Retreat at The Toronto Yoga Show
Win a one day yoga retreat at The Toronto Yoga Conference and Show with Colleen Saidman Yee and Rodney Yee -- a $216 value! Want to...
Love is Stronger than Fear: A Spotlight on Desirée Rumbaugh
Desirée Rumbaugh is a gifted and inspiring yoga teacher who leads from a place of deep wisdom and grace. Bringing over 25 years...
My Yoga Online is Proud to Support The Haven
At the end of Anahata: The Heart of Yoga, My Yoga Online will make a $500 donation to The Haven in the name of its most active participant,...
Mediterranean Style Bean Salad
My all-time favorite way of preparing vegetables is roasting them. Depending on the vegetable, it could be a short or long process....
10 Things We Can Learn from Stress and Anxiety
Here is a list of 10 things we can learn from stress and anxiety: 1. How to handle something difficult. Stressful things...
Pamper Yourself in 6 Easy Steps
As a busy mom, yoga teacher and all around (self-proclaimed) Domestic Goddess, I sometimes find myself lacking in the personal time...
The Number One Rule for Improving Your Life
Do you ever get pissed off or frustrated, uptight or stressed about what’s happening in the moment? Do you notice how much...
Roasted Sweet Potato Mac and Cheese (Vegan)
I am really excited about this recipe. I have entered a time machine and gone back to my childhood. The only difference...
Kapha Reducing Breakfast Porridge
Are you feeling a little heavy and a little sluggish? Are you craving sunshine and warmth and wish for Spring to put a spring in your step?