About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
Hello! I just wanted to write to express how delighted I am with this
site! I joined this...
- Zarla i just joined to myyogaonline, finished my first class and feeling great already!!thank you...
- Demet I am 59 years old and have spent years sitting and doing nothing. My Yoga Online, is wonderful.....I...
I love the variety of yoga levels and classes! It gets me doing yoga everyday, and I feel
- Robyn I joined My Yogaonline about a month ago and I am loving my membership! Your website is very...
- Ginger Myyogaonline gets me on my mat and has gotten me into a practice - I love getting my feet on...
Namaste' Just wanted to say how awesome this site is - absolutely love it! Favorite teachers...
- Marilyn I have to say I am very impressed with My Yoga Online's website. Your extensive library and...
- Shanin I have tried Yoga over the years in studios and always managed to hurt myself. By following...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Danielle Mika Nagel Mara Branscombe Annie Carpenter Kevan Gale
- Bernie Clark Gina Caputo Kino MacGregor Cyndi Lee
- Doug Swenson Gloria Latham Cameron Gilley Michelle Trantina
- Pedro Franco Ryan Leier Kerri Kelly Faith Hunter
- Mark Whitwell Nico Luce Mary Clare Sweet Chris Chavez
- Andrea Marcum Ashleigh Sergeant Shiva Rea Meghan Currie
- Janet Stone Desiree Rumbaugh Rod Stryker Anita Seiz
- Ashley Turner Kreg Weiss, B HKin Clara Roberts-Oss Raghunath .
- David Magone Hemalayaa Behl Kia Miller
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Really nice pace! On my way to start my day completely relaxed. Thank you.
37 minutes ago from Albuquerque, US
Grounding into your Sanctuary Mudra Flow
about 59 minutes ago from Voghera, IT
Your Heart, Your Life
The language used by Cielo is beautiful, colorful and joyful. Even though the delivery is...
about a hour ago
Liquifying The Resistance Yoga Flow
WoW! i had surgery 7 1/2 weeks ago to remove a detached artificial glenoid component from my...
2 hours ago
Lakshmi Flow Yoga
Beautiful practice, calming flow, just what my body needs for morning practice. Thank you for...
2 hours ago from Vancouver, CA
How Meditation Heals Our Hearts
On our paths of returning to love, there comes a time for us all when we are called to heal our hearts. Whether it’s childhood...
Yoga and Me: A Poem
When yoga first discovered meIt was a thing I did, to be healthy But over time, I was intrigued And realized, the waters run deep...
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
We hope you enjoyed week one of our free online film festival, and welcome to week two. This week's focus is on harnessing the power...
Meditation for Beginners
“What is meditation?” is the first question I ask new students in my class. I get many answers. Sometimes people just say...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
Exciting Changes Are Coming: MyYoga News
A Message From Michelle Trantina, President of MyYogaNine years ago my husband Jason and I launched MyYoga Online. It was a bold dream...
Simple Practices to Plant the Seeds of Gratitude
As I walked home from teaching a yoga class this morning, it was raining. Not a downpour kind of a rain but a nice light shower. The...
4 Essential Facts About Food and Nutrition
Although there is a lot of information out there about nutrition, food, diet, how to eat, what to eat…it can be very confusing....
5 Life-Healing Lessons We Can Learn from Animals
We are often taught in life to avoid being like animals. For instance, the saying, “You’re behaving like an animal,”...
5 Solutions for Dissolving Self-Doubt
I doubt myself, I trust myself. The vision is clear, then I’m in the fog. I feel powerful and then the next moment...
Tropical Green Energy Smoothie
With life being so fast-paced it can be hard to fit in all the nutritious foods you need. That’s why I love blending them all...
5 Ways to Relax Every Day
For most of us, the snooze button is a more regular part of our morning routine than getting up early and calmly observing the beautiful...