About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I am filled with love for this site! Thank you, you've brightened my world with your inspiring...
- Kristen MYO helped me give birth to the cook in me - just the way I love eating - more so the recipes...
- Ruby I am very new to Yoga and happened to find Anusara Therapeutics for Hips and Lower Back online...
I have to say I am very impressed with My Yoga Online's website.
Your extensive library and...
- Shanin I love My Yoga Online. I discovered it purely by chance when I was off work with labyrinthitis...
- Anne Wonderful. I now incorporate yoga into every day of my life and feel so much better for it....
It's a litter over 6 months that I'm a member of MYO and when I think about it, it feels like...
- Amanda Amazing variety of styles & teaching methods. As a teacher its great to have a reference to...
- Sakun I finally had the chance today to try my new MYO video "Flying School": I really loved it,...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Kino MacGregor Bernie Clark Cameron Gilley Chris Chavez
- Gloria Latham Kreg Weiss, B HKin Rod Stryker Faith Hunter
- Kerri Kelly Clara Roberts-Oss Nico Luce Kia Miller
- Shiva Rea Mary Clare Sweet Pedro Franco Kevan Gale
- Michelle Trantina Hemalayaa Cyndi Lee Doug Swenson
- Andrea Marcum Desiree Rumbaugh Ryan Leier Gina Caputo
- Danielle Mika Nagel Annie Carpenter Mark Whitwell Anita Seiz
- Raghunath . Mara Branscombe Nicki Doane David Magone
- Ashley Turner Janet Stone Ashleigh Sergeant Meghan Currie
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Eagle Greets The Sun
After 2 months of not practising Yoga, this video is a perfect for starting the flow again!...
about a hour ago from kleinburg, CA
Prepare for Your Flight: Arm Balance Prep Flow
@loulaSo glad to hear this was helpful for your handstand project! Hope it's still going...
2 hours ago from Los Angeles, US
Ballet Barre: Free Your Turn Out
I got so much good tips from this video. I love how Edmund use the real skeletal hip to demonstrate...
2 hours ago from Vancouver, CA
Immunity Boosting Flow
@ginacaputo I have done this twice this week and really feel the benefit now. thank you. x x
2 hours ago from exeter, GB
Light My Fire
I like this teacher - she seems to know exactly what she wants to say without a lot of flowery...
3 hours ago from Fond du Lac, US
A Sneak Peek at Our Upcoming Gratitude Guide
Staff Blog Post Candles, meditation, flows, and love love love! These are things you have to look forward to in our upcoming practice...
3 Simple Mantras for Transformation
Chances are, if you practice yoga regularly, you’ve been exposed to at least a handful of Sanskrit mantras, sometimes chanted...
Refresh Your Mind with a Daily Brain Shower
Do you shower everyday? Why? How do you feel after a hot, refreshing shower? Showers are wonderful things. I enjoy them...
3 Yoga Tips for Beginners (Funny)
It’s embarrassing but true, I’ve been following beginner yoga classes, online and off, for over ten years. That’s...
Conscious Box Tuesday Giveaway
Conscious Box is giving away a free one-year subscription -- a $204 value! This week's question: What's your favorite healthy...
Heading Into Gratitude Season
Staff Blog Post November is all but over and holiday jingles are working their way into the playlist of almost every retail store....
The Self-Compassion Cheat Sheet
One of the hurdles most of us run into when trying to become more self-compassionate is not knowing what “self-compassion”...
Shed Light on Your Shadow Self
We all know someone who has made a career change to follow their dreams. Or someone who has worked hard to lose a large amount of weight....
5 Ways to Become More Positive
With a background in confidence coaching, I am often asked for help with positive thinking. It is true that the world pushes us to...
Expectations: A Self-Fulfilling Prophecy
Our desire to force and control situations is often tied to our limiting beliefs about how our goals can be realized. When our secret...
Zain’s Pumpkin Pie Pancakes
Do the dropping temperatures have you craving warm and delicious pumpkin pie? Well, why not indulge at breakfast with my delicious,...
Zain's Vegan Coconut Whipped Cream
This delicious vegan whipped cream makes quite a few servings or not so many, depending on the can, the day and your mood!