About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
Dear MyYoga -
I joined your site a month and a half ago, having had a fine, adequate yoga...
- Bettina Thank you for this site. Thank you for the professional way in which you present yoga practice....
- Barb Hello, I have been so pleased with both the member services and the wonderful instructors...
I love My Yoga Online. I discovered it purely by chance when I was off work with labyrinthitis...
- Anne I stumbled upon My yoga online somehow through facebook and i'm doing the 25 days of free yoga...
- Simmi THANKS for this great website. I am a solo mom that could not do yoga classes anymore (unless...
Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!
I joined a couple of weeks ago and I can't thank you...
- Jasmine I really enjoy your service, the convenience is fantastic and I really enjoy the variety of...
- Carolyn I LOVE MyYoga Online! I travel and move a lot in my work. MyYoga Online has helped me to...
How My Yoga Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Chris Chavez Nico Luce Ryan Leier David Magone
- Danielle Mika Nagel Desiree Rumbaugh Meghan Currie Bibi McGill
- Mara Branscombe Bernie Clark Faith Hunter Hemalayaa
- Mark Whitwell Anita Seiz Michelle Trantina Janet Stone
- Andrea Marcum Kevan Gale Kia Miller Gloria Latham
- Raghunath Cyndi Lee Kino MacGregor Kreg Weiss, B HKin
- Doug Swenson Clara Roberts-Oss Annie Carpenter Kerri Kelly
- Pedro Franco Rod Stryker Shiva Rea Jesse Enright
- Ashleigh Sergeant Nicki Doane Ashley Turner Cameron Gilley
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Journey into Love
Beautiful Sarah, may you be blessed
5 minutes ago from Vancouver, CA
Strong Mama Flow
That was really great as a morning flow before my working day thank you :-) plus you reminded...
11 minutes ago from Dublin, IE
Yin Back Line
I like this video although I am still a beginner. I don't think I will ever be flexible...
2 hours ago from Memphis, US
Strength Meets Grace
That was brilliant. Soulful. Thank you
about 2 hours ago from Perth, AU
Strength Meets Grace
@michelletrantina could be cool....
3 hours ago
A Short Meditation for Moms
As Mother’s Day recently came and went, I felt compelled to share my thoughts on motherhood and how yoga and meditation has helped...
Detoxing the Mind
Ever wonder why we spend so much time worrying about spring cleaning, purging our overabundance of things, reorganizing our homes,...
Yoga Tips for Mindful Moms
Moms sometimes get a bad rap. Assumptions are made if you are Mom: you are too busy, too worried, too flustered, too unprepared....
Ziliotto Tuesday Giveaway
Ziliotto is giving away a $200 gift certificate! This week's question: How is your own personal style reflected in your yoga...
Yoga For Busy Moms
Happy Mother's Day! My Yoga Online is pleased to present our new Practice Guide that has been specially designed for all the Moms out...
prAna Tuesday Giveaway
prAna is giving away $200 in swimwear! This week's question: How do you stay in a mindful state when you are off your mat? ENTERING...
Learn to Love Your Body
It's been in the air lately - people talking about their bodies. Some loving them, most hating them. With Spring and Summer ahead of...
How Being Imperfect Made Me a Better Therapist (and Person)
Before grad-school interviews, I dyed my hair brown. I'd always had a complex about being a blonde in academic settings. Well, not...
The Right Food for a Busy Life
Three hours of Sunday prep to create lunches and dinners throughout the week! Recipes below include: Roasted Root Vegetables, Salad...
Coconut Curry Bowl with Thai Red Rice
This is a rich, warming meal with a touch of spice for those evenings where you need a little comfort food. I used a red rice simply...
4 Ways to Fail Better
Michael Beckwith, the author of ‘Spiritual Liberation’ says, “A bad day for the ego is a good day for the...
The Healing Benefits of Pineapple
The Pineapple (Ananas Comosus) is a tropical plant with edible fruit. It has a bright yellow fibrous inner flesh that is naturally...