About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
THANK YOU MY YOGA ONLINE!! I love having this right in my home! I bought my two sisters a...
- Michel Your web site is just what I've needed to get myself back in touch with yoga.I have a busy,...
- Madeleine To say that Yoga Online has changed my life would be an understatement. I used to struggle...
It's a litter over 6 months that I'm a member of MYO and when I think about it, it feels like...
- Amanda I want to thank you for such a wonderful site. I just completed my 200 hr teacher training...
- Sharon I am filled with love for this site! Thank you, you've brightened my world with your inspiring...
I am a personal trainer and artist. I work with functional fitness and injury prevention and...
- Letitia I so appreciate the variety and ability to do a class when it fits my schedule and being able...
- Kathie MYO has changed my life. I actually do all of the yoga I always wanted to do since it's so...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Kreg Weiss, B HKin Cyndi Lee Raghunath . Clara Roberts-Oss
- Chris Chavez Shiva Rea Desiree Rumbaugh Michelle Trantina
- Ashleigh Sergeant Kerri Kelly Mara Branscombe Ashley Turner
- Meghan Currie Kia Miller Andrea Marcum Ryan Leier
- Faith Hunter Pedro Franco Mark Whitwell Kino MacGregor
- Danielle Mika Nagel Annie Carpenter Kevan Gale Janet Stone
- Gina Caputo Mary Clare Sweet Bernie Clark David Magone
- Hemalayaa Behl Nico Luce Gloria Latham Anita Seiz
- Rod Stryker Cameron Gilley Doug Swenson
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Urban Priestess Part 1
Ashley, I absolutely love your videos. And please keep talking! That's my favorite part....
about 11 minutes ago from Orlando, US
1st time I've commented publicly on one of these practices. This was really nice. Just...
15 minutes ago
Forearm Balance: Building A Powerful Feather
Refreshing to have this great practice building up to Pincha, this is my favorite inversion!...
47 minutes ago from lemont, US
Have to Do Some Hatha
about a hour ago
Saraswati, The Muse of Creation
about 3 hours ago from East Greenbush, US
Meditation for Beginners
“What is meditation?” is the first question I ask new students in my class. I get many answers. Sometimes people just say...
A 5-Minute Routine to Improve Your Posture
When we think of improving our posture we might think of holding the head high, or rooting evenly into our feet. Maybe we adjust the...
Getting Started at a Yoga Studio: 3 Suggestions for New Teachers
Many new yoga teachers I talk to say that they have been frustrated when trying to get in the door at a yoga studio. In this...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
Exciting Changes Are Coming: MyYoga News
A Message From Michelle Trantina, President of MyYogaNine years ago my husband Jason and I launched MyYoga Online. It was a bold dream...
Discovering a Safe Place to Feel: A Spotlight on Faith Hunter
Committed to living a life of soulful freedom, every day Faith Hunter aims to both inspire and be inspired by the possibilities that...
5 Life-Healing Lessons We Can Learn from Animals
We are often taught in life to avoid being like animals. For instance, the saying, “You’re behaving like an animal,”...
5 Solutions for Dissolving Self-Doubt
I doubt myself, I trust myself. The vision is clear, then I’m in the fog. I feel powerful and then the next moment...
Tropical Green Energy Smoothie
With life being so fast-paced it can be hard to fit in all the nutritious foods you need. That’s why I love blending them all...
5 Ways to Relax Every Day
For most of us, the snooze button is a more regular part of our morning routine than getting up early and calmly observing the beautiful...
Ayurvedic Post-Yoga Recovery Drink
You have just finished your flow class. You can still feel the warm stretch in your muscles. You're experiencing the spaciousness,...
The Surprising Truth about Creativity and Limitations
Have you ever felt limited? You know, limited by your ability in mind, body, or spirit. Doesn't that thought feel kind of...