About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
hi i love this site its helped me in my yoga, and opened up in all ways , ienjoy yoga naked...
- Aida I'm so glad I've found you guys!! I started taking yoga lessons when I was 15 (10 yrs ago)...
- Juliana Namaste' Just wanted to say how awesome this site is - absolutely love it! Favorite teachers...
MYO has changed my life. I actually do all of the yoga I always wanted to do since it's so...
- Kerrie It's a litter over 6 months that I'm a member of MYO and when I think about it, it feels like...
- Amanda Thank you for this site. Thank you for the professional way in which you present yoga practice....
From LIlla's Yoga and You in the 70's to MyYogaOnline, technology just keeps getting better...
- Laurie Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!! I joined a couple of weeks ago and I can't thank you...
- Jasmine I am filled with love for this site! Thank you, you've brightened my world with your inspiring...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Gina Caputo Janet Stone Kino MacGregor Ashley Turner
- Mara Branscombe Gloria Latham Clara Roberts-Oss Michelle Trantina
- Hemalayaa Behl Mary Clare Sweet Kia Miller David Magone
- Nico Luce Annie Carpenter Andrea Marcum Kevan Gale
- Raghunath . Pedro Franco Cyndi Lee Doug Swenson
- Mark Whitwell Danielle Mika Nagel Anita Seiz Kreg Weiss, B HKin
- Rod Stryker Ashleigh Sergeant Bernie Clark Chris Chavez
- Faith Hunter Meghan Currie Shiva Rea Kerri Kelly
- Desiree Rumbaugh Ryan Leier Cameron Gilley
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Freedom to Create
This practice was a blessing, thank you Faith for this beautiful practice.
3 hours ago from Dubai, AE
Prosperity Goddess Lakshmi Dance
I really enjoyed this one! Thanks =)
about 3 hours ago from Lübeck, DE
Morning Wakeup Call
I love this video! I work as a nurse, so doing this before and after my shifts has helped me...
about 5 hours ago from Perth, AU
perfectly lovely. Thankyou.
about 5 hours ago
SO needed this. Thank you Meghan! I miss your classes and Vancouver. Blessings xo!
about 5 hours ago from Vancouver, US
My Yoga on GaiamTV: A Few Important Details
Thanks to all of you for your feedback regarding the upcoming launch. We love your enthusiasm to start exploring My Yoga...
How Yoga Can Heat Up Your Summer Job Search
Cultivating tapas, or heat, in your daily yoga practice can be a powerful tool and could help you to get fired up about your career.Tapas...
How Yoga Can Help You Recover from Adrenal Fatigue
“Adrenal Fatigue” is a term that pops up more and more frequently these days. Do any of these symptoms sound familiar to...
Yoga Philosophy: Maya and the Veil of Illusion
Are we all separate individuals or are we all connected as one Universal Consciousness? Or are we both simultaneously? This question...
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
We hope you enjoyed week one of our free online film festival, and welcome to week two. This week's focus is on harnessing the power...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
5 Ways to Use Peppermint Oil
I’ve recently fallen in love with peppermint oil. Peppermint oil is widely known for its ancient medicinal properties; its many...
3 Healthy Habits for Lasting Happiness
Lately I’ve given presentations to hundreds of people on the art of living in harmony and happiness. Having recently moved with...
Refreshing Mint Slushy
This slushy is so delicious and refreshing you’ll be craving it all summer! The fresh taste is a great way to perk you up in...
7 Ways to Stop Overthinking
We’ve all been there. The same thought spinning around in your head, the worst case scenario playing on repeat in your mind as...
Running: Training for the Mind
Sit down, breathe deep, lace up my runners and set out for a little ‘me’ time. As my body begins to warm up through a brisk...
The Art of Doing Nothing: 5 Lessons for Living a Truly Happy Life
Most of us are guilty of trying to fill up any free spot we may have in our calendars. We have been taught that the busier we are,...