Featured Workshop Videos
This progressive series with Ashleigh Sergeant will guide you into the splits with confidence and ease!
Full splits requires strength and opening for the entire body. In this five-week series, Ashleigh Sergeant will prepare the canvas of your body for this dynamic and challenging asana.
To get the most out of this five-week series, we encourage you to practice each sequence several times per week.
Yoga Videos Online
- Intense Side Stretch Pose: Parsvottanasana
Intense Side Stretch Pose has many benefits:
- Stretches the hips and hamstrings
- Lengthens the spine
- Relaxes the shoulders and neck
- Stimulates digestive organs
- Improves sense of balance
- Calms the mind
- Butterfly Pose: Baddha Konasana
Butterfly Pose is both a traditional Hatha posture, but as a Yin posture, it can be held for up to 10 minutes. This pose has many benefits:
- Stretches the inner thighs, groins and knees
- Stimulates the heart and improves circulation
- Stimulates abdominal organs, ovaries, prostate gland and bladder
- Massages your internal organs and improves digestive circulation.
- Helps reduces menstrual symptoms and discomfort
- Soothes sciatica pain
- Consistent practice of this pose into late pregnancy is said to help ease childbirth
- Dolphin Plank Pose: Makara Adho Mukha Svanasana
Dolphin Plank Pose is a challenging core centered pose with several benefits:
- Strengthens the core, shoulders, arms and chest
- Stretches the arches of the feet, calves and hamstrings
- Tones the abdominals and glutes
- Helps to relieve stress and depression.
- Thunderbolt Pose or Zen Pose: Vajrasana
Thunderbolt Pose is a grounding yoge posture that delievers a handful of health benefits. The Thunderbolt Pose:
- Improves and aids in your digestion.
- Conditions pelvic muscles and brings awareness to your posture.
- Aids in good posture for meditation and centering.