Featured Workshop Videos
This progressive series with Ashleigh Sergeant will guide you into the splits with confidence and ease!
Full splits requires strength and opening for the entire body. In this five-week series, Ashleigh Sergeant will prepare the canvas of your body for this dynamic and challenging asana.
To get the most out of this five-week series, we encourage you to practice each sequence several times per week.
Yoga Videos Online
- Intense Side Stretch Pose: Parsvottanasana
Intense Side Stretch Pose has many benefits:
- Stretches the hips and hamstrings
- Lengthens the spine
- Relaxes the shoulders and neck
- Stimulates digestive organs
- Improves sense of balance
- Calms the mind
- Revolved Extended Side Angle Pose: Parivrtta Parsvakonasana
An asana from the ashtanga vinyasa lineage, this pose has many benefits:
- Strengthens the shoulders, legs, and feet.
- Tones the inner and outer muscles of the legs.
- Opens the hips and hip flexors.
- Challenges your balance.
- Frog Pose: Mandukasana
Frog Pose is an intense hip opener with many benefits:
- Stretches the inner thighs, groins, and hips
- Opens the chest and shoulders
- Relieves stress, anxiety, and mild depression
- Therapeutic for menstrual cramps
- Four-Limbed Staff Pose: Chaturanga Dandasana
Also known as the half push up, chaturanga dandasana is a strong, warming posture with many benefits:
- Increases strength and flexibility in your wrists.
- Builds muscle on your arms, shoulders, and back.
- Lengthens and tones your core muscles.
- A good preparation for any arm balances or work with inversions.