Featured Workshop Videos
Leslie Kaminoff is a yoga educator inspired by the tradition of T.K.V. Desikachar. He is an internationally recognized specialist with thirty three years’ experience in the fields of yoga and breath anatomy. He leads anatomy and yoga methodology workshops
Yoga Videos Online
- Staff Pose: Dandasana
Staff Pose is a basic and simple stabilizing pose that is the foundation for all seated asanas and has several benefits:
- Strengthens core muscles and hip flexors
- Improves posture
- Stretches the chest and shoulders
- Peacock Pose: Mayurasana
This arm balance has many benefits:
- Increases strength and circulation in the hands and wrists.
- Massages the internal organs of the abdomen.
- Improves balance and coordination.
- Strengthens the front and back lines of the body.
- Wide Seated Forward Bend Pose: Upavistha Konasana
- Stretches the adductor muscles of your groin
- Stretches your hamstring muscles
- Strengthens the supportive musculature of your spine
- Encourages activation of your core muscles
- Mermaid Pose
Mermaid Pose is an advanced version of Pigeon Pose with many benefits:
- Strengthens the core and pelvic floor
- Stretches the lower back, hip flexors and quad muscles
- Opens the chest and shoulders
- Challenges balance