About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I am very new to Yoga and happened to find Anusara Therapeutics for Hips and Lower Back online...
- Kathleen I've been a member of My Yoga Online since about January, and I absolutely love it. I think...
- Katie I am 59 years old and have spent years sitting and doing nothing. My Yoga Online, is wonderful.....I...
I love the variety of yoga levels and classes! It gets me doing yoga everyday, and I feel
- Robyn Wonderful. I now incorporate yoga into every day of my life and feel so much better for it....
- Kate I love myyogaonline and have found the quality of all of the lessons/videos that I have used...
Hi MYO! I love love LOVE your website. It's amazing I hadn't heard of you earlier, but my...
- Sarah-Kate It is amazing what can be considered "feeling normal", and how unwell that can actually...
- Jodi Thank you for your site. When I was bedridden after a scooter accident I felt connected to...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Raghunath . Mark Whitwell Michelle Trantina Kino MacGregor
- Cyndi Lee Danielle Mika Nagel Kevan Gale Hemalayaa Behl
- Annie Carpenter Bernie Clark David Magone Janet Stone
- Cameron Gilley Shiva Rea Ryan Leier Gina Caputo
- Rod Stryker Nico Luce Ashleigh Sergeant Doug Swenson
- Ashley Turner Kerri Kelly Mara Branscombe Kreg Weiss, B HKin
- Pedro Franco Meghan Currie Chris Chavez Gloria Latham
- Anita Seiz Mary Clare Sweet Faith Hunter Clara Roberts-Oss
- Kia Miller Andrea Marcum Desiree Rumbaugh
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Liquifying The Resistance Yoga Flow
Thank you, Kreg, enjoyed your amazing class. Great flow and your relaxing yet precise directions...
about a hour ago
Meditation to Heal Relationships
Thank you. Just what I needed to help let go of my "stuff". I'll be using your...
about 2 hours ago from AVONDALE, US
Strong, Long, and Beautiful: Arms and Shoulders
Looking for strong, toned arms... thanks for the push in the right direction with this class.
3 hours ago from Fort Langley, CA
Flowing Breath Meditation for Stress Release
I think the music is by Stevin (not Kevin) McNamara? It's beautiful!!
about 3 hours ago
Day 3: Simplify and Empower
challenging and versatile. really enjoyed
about 3 hours ago from Sunnyvale, US
Yoga and Me: A Poem
When yoga first discovered meIt was a thing I did, to be healthy But over time, I was intrigued And realized, the waters run deep...
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
We hope you enjoyed week one of our free online film festival, and welcome to week two. This week's focus is on harnessing the power...
Meditation for Beginners
“What is meditation?” is the first question I ask new students in my class. I get many answers. Sometimes people just say...
A 5-Minute Routine to Improve Your Posture
When we think of improving our posture we might think of holding the head high, or rooting evenly into our feet. Maybe we adjust the...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
Exciting Changes Are Coming: MyYoga News
A Message From Michelle Trantina, President of MyYogaNine years ago my husband Jason and I launched MyYoga Online. It was a bold dream...
5 Life-Healing Lessons We Can Learn from Animals
We are often taught in life to avoid being like animals. For instance, the saying, “You’re behaving like an animal,”...
5 Solutions for Dissolving Self-Doubt
I doubt myself, I trust myself. The vision is clear, then I’m in the fog. I feel powerful and then the next moment...
Tropical Green Energy Smoothie
With life being so fast-paced it can be hard to fit in all the nutritious foods you need. That’s why I love blending them all...
5 Ways to Relax Every Day
For most of us, the snooze button is a more regular part of our morning routine than getting up early and calmly observing the beautiful...
Ayurvedic Post-Yoga Recovery Drink
You have just finished your flow class. You can still feel the warm stretch in your muscles. You're experiencing the spaciousness,...
The Surprising Truth about Creativity and Limitations
Have you ever felt limited? You know, limited by your ability in mind, body, or spirit. Doesn't that thought feel kind of...