About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
My personal practice has suffered after a bad fall on the ankle. I have been able to get swing...
- Norah One of the blessing of TIC is to connect with people all over the world. Everytime I do Yoga...
- Ana I am in love with the variety of teachers and classes you have on your site. Thank you for...
This has been the best gift I have ever given to myself. I live in a small town with no yoga...
- Sheila MYO is easy to use and I like the choice of restorative, relaxing, beginner, and yin yoga...
- Dedra Thank you so much for a great site. I broke my foot about 5 weeks ago and use to do 90 minutes...
I joined about 2 months ago, and I love using the site so much! It has made yoga so much more...
- Anne After 3 years of not being able to get to studio classes (due to time, money and childcare...
- Kelli Namaste' Just wanted to say how awesome this site is - absolutely love it! Favorite teachers...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Andrea Marcum Mark Whitwell Kino MacGregor Cameron Gilley
- Mara Branscombe Kreg Weiss, B HKin Danielle Mika Nagel Gina Caputo
- Anita Seiz Faith Hunter Ryan Leier Cyndi Lee
- Bernie Clark Michelle Trantina Ashley Turner David Magone
- Raghunath . Gloria Latham Rod Stryker Annie Carpenter
- Nico Luce Mary Clare Sweet Hemalayaa Behl Meghan Currie
- Doug Swenson Kevan Gale Shiva Rea Desiree Rumbaugh
- Chris Chavez Ashleigh Sergeant Kia Miller Janet Stone
- Kerri Kelly Pedro Franco Clara Roberts-Oss
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Gentle Hatha Yoga Class
post dentist/grocery shop/bus rides blues begone!
about 31 minutes ago
Progressive Backbends Step Five: Wisdom of the Heart
Hi Desiree, I love your classes mainly backbends. Thank you for sharing all your knowledge....
38 minutes ago from Itapeva. SP, BR
Avoiding Death by Desk
I was only able to complete the morning portion of the video as I'm restarting my practice...
55 minutes ago from Gatineau, CA
Postnatal Vinyasa Yoga 15 Minute Practice
Simple, but good. Nice way to ease back into yoga. I feel relaxed and stretched out. Class...
2 hours ago from Toronto, CA
This class was paced nice, had time to feel and tune in. I liked compass pose, that is a fav...
3 hours ago from lemont, US
Teaching Yoga: Do Class Numbers Really Count?
Here’s the scenario: You have spent hours putting together a new music playlist that has a great beat and gets a message across...
The Symmetry of Cycling and Yoga
The combination of yoga and sport is endless. Yoga for golfers, yoga for runners, yoga for cyclists....the list goes on! Some may view...
How Meditation Heals Our Hearts
On our paths of returning to love, there comes a time for us all when we are called to heal our hearts. Whether it’s childhood...
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
We hope you enjoyed week one of our free online film festival, and welcome to week two. This week's focus is on harnessing the power...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
Exciting Changes Are Coming: MyYoga News
A Message From Michelle Trantina, President of MyYogaNine years ago my husband Jason and I launched MyYoga Online. It was a bold dream...
The Yellow Brick Road to Happiness
Following the path to happiness can be complicated. Who defined this happiness that we all want to follow? Do we even know what happiness...
Simple Practices to Plant the Seeds of Gratitude
As I walked home from teaching a yoga class this morning, it was raining. Not a downpour kind of a rain but a nice light shower. The...
4 Essential Facts About Food and Nutrition
Although there is a lot of information out there about nutrition, food, diet, how to eat, what to eat…it can be very confusing....
5 Life-Healing Lessons We Can Learn from Animals
We are often taught in life to avoid being like animals. For instance, the saying, “You’re behaving like an animal,”...
5 Solutions for Dissolving Self-Doubt
I doubt myself, I trust myself. The vision is clear, then I’m in the fog. I feel powerful and then the next moment...
Tropical Green Energy Smoothie
With life being so fast-paced it can be hard to fit in all the nutritious foods you need. That’s why I love blending them all...