About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
We LOVE my yoga online!!
My partner and I use it everyday and have recommended it to everyone...
- Kat Amazing variety of styles & teaching methods. As a teacher its great to have a reference to...
- Sakun Thank you so much Yoga Online! :) I am from Sydney Australia and find your classes the perfect...
I want to thank you for such a wonderful site. I just completed my 200 hr teacher training...
- Sharon i spent the last four weeks at home with severe and debilitating neck pain. a few days ago...
- Christiana hi i love this site its helped me in my yoga, and opened up in all ways , ienjoy yoga naked...
Yoga online allows me to try a multitude of classes so I never get bored and always learn new...
- Melissa Thank you so much for a great site. I broke my foot about 5 weeks ago and use to do 90 minutes...
- Hollie I love My Yoga Online. I always wanted to practice Yoga from my early twenties and even tried...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Clara Roberts-Oss Pedro Franco Ashleigh Sergeant Andrea Marcum
- Gloria Latham Mara Branscombe Nico Luce Gina Caputo
- Annie Carpenter Cyndi Lee Chris Chavez Kino MacGregor
- Bernie Clark Kia Miller Kreg Weiss, B HKin Ashley Turner
- Raghunath . Danielle Mika Nagel Meghan Currie Hemalayaa Behl
- Kerri Kelly Anita Seiz Mark Whitwell Shiva Rea
- Mary Clare Sweet Desiree Rumbaugh Janet Stone Kevan Gale
- Nicki Doane Faith Hunter David Magone Cameron Gilley
- Rod Stryker Ryan Leier Doug Swenson Michelle Trantina
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Thanks! This was just what I needed this morning! (great music, too!)
about a hour ago from Stanwood, US
40 Minute Hatha Flow for Intuition
Good class, made me laughter . Thank you
about a hour ago from Toronto, CA
Clearing Out the Kinks Hatha Yoga
2 hours ago from los angeles, US
Kundalini Chakra Cleanse
Zain. Great class. Challenging at points, but definitely doable. I really like how you infuse...
2 hours ago from Columbus, US
Quiet Reflections on Gratitude
warm thanks @presleyjude ... always wonderful to hear when someone is slowing down to saturate...
3 hours ago from Montreal, CA
The other day, I was sitting in the Himalayas along with a group of friends, all meditators, and my guru was leading us into a long...
A Simple Chair Yoga Technique to Relieve Neck and Shoulder Tension
You don't have to wait to do yoga until you get to your class, leave work, or feel better if you are sick or injured. You can do yoga...
Pranayama Basics: When to Inhale and Exhale
One of the things my students found most difficult or confusing about a yoga class, was when the teacher started talking about when...
Win a One Day Yoga Retreat at The Toronto Yoga Show
Win a one day yoga retreat at The Toronto Yoga Conference and Show with Colleen Saidman Yee and Rodney Yee -- a $216 value! Want to...
Love is Stronger than Fear: A Spotlight on Desirée Rumbaugh
Desirée Rumbaugh is a gifted and inspiring yoga teacher who leads from a place of deep wisdom and grace. Bringing over 25 years...
My Yoga Online is Proud to Support The Haven
At the end of Anahata: The Heart of Yoga, My Yoga Online will make a $500 donation to The Haven in the name of its most active participant,...
Mediterranean Style Bean Salad
My all-time favorite way of preparing vegetables is roasting them. Depending on the vegetable, it could be a short or long process....
10 Things We Can Learn from Stress and Anxiety
Here is a list of 10 things we can learn from stress and anxiety: 1. How to handle something difficult. Stressful things...
Pamper Yourself in 6 Easy Steps
As a busy mom, yoga teacher and all around (self-proclaimed) Domestic Goddess, I sometimes find myself lacking in the personal time...
The Number One Rule for Improving Your Life
Do you ever get pissed off or frustrated, uptight or stressed about what’s happening in the moment? Do you notice how much...
Roasted Sweet Potato Mac and Cheese (Vegan)
I am really excited about this recipe. I have entered a time machine and gone back to my childhood. The only difference...
Kapha Reducing Breakfast Porridge
Are you feeling a little heavy and a little sluggish? Are you craving sunshine and warmth and wish for Spring to put a spring in your step?