About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
Hi MYO! I love love LOVE your website. It's amazing I hadn't heard of you earlier, but my...
- Sarah-Kate Hello! I just wanted to write to express how delighted I am with this site! I joined this...
- Zarla I really enjoy your service, the convenience is fantastic and I really enjoy the variety of...
Wonderful. I now incorporate yoga into every day of my life and feel so much better for it....
- Kate I LOVE MyYoga Online! I travel and move a lot in my work. MyYoga Online has helped me to...
- Nicholas I so appreciate the variety and ability to do a class when it fits my schedule and being able...
Dear MyYoga -
I joined your site a month and a half ago, having had a fine, adequate yoga...
- Bettina Thanks so much for your site. I have recently joined as a member. Your site has allowed me...
- Mark As a professional in the web industry, and having won just about every award for site design...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Kevan Gale Kreg Weiss, B HKin Ashley Turner Kino MacGregor
- Anita Seiz Clara Roberts-Oss Raghunath . Chris Chavez
- Kia Miller Cameron Gilley Cyndi Lee Desiree Rumbaugh
- Ashleigh Sergeant Mark Whitwell Mary Clare Sweet Annie Carpenter
- Hemalayaa Behl Bernie Clark Danielle Mika Nagel Nicki Doane
- Janet Stone Faith Hunter Michelle Trantina Ryan Leier
- Doug Swenson Pedro Franco Andrea Marcum Gloria Latham
- Kerri Kelly Meghan Currie Rod Stryker Shiva Rea
- Mara Branscombe David Magone Nico Luce Gina Caputo
MEET OUR MEMBERS
R and R
Such a wonderful, not rushed, deep, stretchy practice. I really look forward to doing your...
33 seconds ago
Open the Heart
Ashley, you are one of the best teachers I have encountered so far. No matter the day, whenever...
50 minutes ago from calgary, CA
Power Vinyasa for Strength
lovely practice. more videos from danielle , please
about a hour ago from 1756 Copenhagen V, DK
Relax, Hip To It
this practice was just what i was needing. im nearly there with getting my knee behind my head...just...
about a hour ago from polstead, GB
Just One Dance Vinyasa Class
Love this! A quick yet effective flow. Thank you!
2 hours ago
Pranayama Basics: When to Inhale and Exhale
One of the things my students found most difficult or confusing about a yoga class, was when the teacher started talking about when...
Your Amazing Brain and How to Use it Properly
You are the owner of one of the most powerful and fascinating machines on the planet—the human brain. This incredible piece of...
Transformative Yoga: Facing Depression and Accepting Healing
Before I began practicing yoga almost two decades ago, I had heard the word “transformative” occasionally tossed around...
Win a One Day Yoga Retreat at The Toronto Yoga Show
Win a one day yoga retreat at The Toronto Yoga Conference and Show with Colleen Saidman Yee and Rodney Yee -- a $216 value! Want to...
Love is Stronger than Fear: A Spotlight on Desirée Rumbaugh
Desirée Rumbaugh is a gifted and inspiring yoga teacher who leads from a place of deep wisdom and grace. Bringing over 25 years...
My Yoga Online is Proud to Support The Haven
At the end of Anahata: The Heart of Yoga, My Yoga Online will make a $500 donation to The Haven in the name of its most active participant,...
10 Things We Can Learn from Stress and Anxiety
Here is a list of 10 things we can learn from stress and anxiety: 1. How to handle something difficult. Stressful things...
Pamper Yourself in 6 Easy Steps
As a busy mom, yoga teacher and all around (self-proclaimed) Domestic Goddess, I sometimes find myself lacking in the personal time...
The Number One Rule for Improving Your Life
Do you ever get pissed off or frustrated, uptight or stressed about what’s happening in the moment? Do you notice how much...
Roasted Sweet Potato Mac and Cheese (Vegan)
I am really excited about this recipe. I have entered a time machine and gone back to my childhood. The only difference...
Kapha Reducing Breakfast Porridge
Are you feeling a little heavy and a little sluggish? Are you craving sunshine and warmth and wish for Spring to put a spring in your step?
10 Steps for Slipping into Restful Sleep
Our fast paced culture is over-stimulating to say the least. We’re go-go-go from morning ‘til night, and we wonder why...