My Video Does Not Play
The following is required to experience My Yoga Online:
- A broadband connection (DSL, Cable, or Satellite). You will need at least an Ultra Lite connection.
- Lite connection and dial-up will not support our videos at this time.
- Please contact your internet provider if you are unsure of your connection.
- You will need at least an internet speed of 550kbps to view the videos, or you may experience video and sound break ups. Check your download streaming speed here: http://www.bandwidthplace.com/
- Windows 7, Vista, XP, 98, 2000, or Mac OS X version 10.1.5 or later.
- Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, or Netscape.
- Flash Player 10,0,115,0 or newer
- For iPad and iPhone streaming you will need a wifi connection to guarantee quality streaming video.
- For further help please view our system requirements.
NOTE: If you have a Mac computer and are having troubles viewing our videos. Please do the following...
- Go to the video you wish to view.
- hold down ctrl key and click video when it attempts to play (If you have a PC and are having streaming issues, you can right click the video)
- A popup will come up. Click Settings
- Another small box will open. Click the tiny computer screen on the bottom left of the box.
- You will see "Enable hardware acceleration". Uncheck this box.
- Click close.
- Refresh or reload the browser page.
The videos should play with no problems now. If you are still having issues, please contact us at http://www.myyogaonline.com/about-us/contact-us and tell us whether you are using a Mac or PC.