Top 10 Reasons to Practice Yoga at Home
Posted on September 21st, 2012
1. Not having to change out of your pyjamas.
2. Being able to sing out ‘Om’ as long and as loud as you want.
3. Having the choice to skip the ‘Om’
4. Falling asleep in savasana...and not having to get up.
5. Snoring in savasana...and not worrying about anyone hearing.
6. Feeling free to shout out, “Oh, as if I’m doing that!” to the teacher.
7. Practice alongside your pets.
8. Ability to shout out, “You rock my world!”
9. No babysitter needed.
10. Sans clothes always an option. *Option to leave blinds open if desired.
What is your reason for practicing yoga at home?
Other Blog Posts: