About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
My personal practice has suffered after a bad fall on the ankle. I have been able to get swing...
- Norah Yoga online allows me to try a multitude of classes so I never get bored and always learn new...
- Melissa I LOVE MyYoga Online! I travel and move a lot in my work. MyYoga Online has helped me to...
Myyogaonline gets me on my mat and has gotten me into a practice - I love getting my feet on...
- Kirsten Thankyou for branching out to include Pilates especially Anita Seiz and belly dancing, with...
- Telma I'm so glad I've found you guys!! I started taking yoga lessons when I was 15 (10 yrs ago)...
MYO helped me give birth to the cook in me - just the way I love eating - more so the recipes...
- Ruby I love the variety of yoga levels and classes! It gets me doing yoga everyday, and I feel great!
- Robyn Absolutely LOVE this site! I practice yoga every day on my own and needed more variation and...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Desiree Rumbaugh Faith Hunter Ashleigh Sergeant Meghan Currie
- Ryan Leier Pedro Franco David Magone Cyndi Lee
- Bernie Clark Chris Chavez Mara Branscombe Doug Swenson
- Rod Stryker Nico Luce Michelle Trantina Ashley Turner
- Raghunath . Anita Seiz Mary Clare Sweet Mark Whitwell
- Gloria Latham Danielle Mika Nagel Gina Caputo Kerri Kelly
- Kino MacGregor Kevan Gale Andrea Marcum Kia Miller
- Shiva Rea Cameron Gilley Hemalayaa Behl Annie Carpenter
- Kreg Weiss, B HKin Clara Roberts-Oss Janet Stone
MEET OUR MEMBERS
InnerYoga for Supporting Your Immune System
simply incredible ~ thank you!
about a hour ago from Timmins, CA
Samba Your Highest Joy
Oh my goodness! Incredible! That is exactly what I needed! A great release of pent up creative...
about 3 hours ago
Morning Hatha Flow
wonderful morning practice if you just feel the need for a 'top-up' of yoga to start...
4 hours ago
Urban Priestess Part 2
Thank you for your beautiful practise. Namaste
about 4 hours ago from Glasgow, GB
Get Happy in Week Three of Our Free Online Film Festival!
Great reminder to be grateful for every day and every thing! <3
about 8 hours ago from Lyons, US
7 Ways to Ease Into Meditation
Meditation is for everyone: monks in Tibet, yogis, corporate lawyers, gardeners, the rich, poor, young and old. We may all approach...
Teaching Yoga: Do Class Numbers Really Count?
Here’s the scenario: You have spent hours putting together a new music playlist that has a great beat and gets a message across...
The Symmetry of Cycling and Yoga
The combination of yoga and sport is endless. Yoga for golfers, yoga for runners, yoga for cyclists....the list goes on! Some may view...
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
We hope you enjoyed week one of our free online film festival, and welcome to week two. This week's focus is on harnessing the power...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
Exciting Changes Are Coming: MyYoga News
A Message From Michelle Trantina, President of MyYogaNine years ago my husband Jason and I launched MyYoga Online. It was a bold dream...
The Importance of Cleansing the Soul
I spend a lot of time talking about proper food choices and cleaning out the kitchen, but what happens when our bellies are filled...
The Yellow Brick Road to Happiness
Following the path to happiness can be complicated. Who defined this happiness that we all want to follow? Do we even know what happiness...
Simple Practices to Plant the Seeds of Gratitude
As I walked home from teaching a yoga class this morning, it was raining. Not a downpour kind of a rain but a nice light shower. The...
4 Essential Facts About Food and Nutrition
Although there is a lot of information out there about nutrition, food, diet, how to eat, what to eat…it can be very confusing....
5 Life-Healing Lessons We Can Learn from Animals
We are often taught in life to avoid being like animals. For instance, the saying, “You’re behaving like an animal,”...
5 Solutions for Dissolving Self-Doubt
I doubt myself, I trust myself. The vision is clear, then I’m in the fog. I feel powerful and then the next moment...