Your 8 Stage Program:Each of the 8 stages
- Arrives via email on your chosen schedule
- Features 4 components
1. Welcome: An introduction to the Whole Health solution covered in this stage.
2. Essentials: A series of top tips providing you with Whole Health tools
3. Videos: A tailored selection of useful videos. Choose the ones that work with your interest, energy and ability level
4. Insight: Articles on your chosen Whole Health subject, written by experts in the My Yoga Online community
- Stage 1: Defining Power Vinyasa
- Exactly what is power vinyasa yoga, and how does it differ from other styles of yoga? ...
- Stage 2: Ashtanga: The Origins of Power Yoga
- Ashtanga Yoga is often called the "grandfather" of power vinyasa yoga....
- Stage 3: History of Power Vinyasa Yoga
- Power Vinyasa yoga's evolution plays a big part in how classes and teachers teach it today--and what students experience....
- Stage 4: Physical Benefits of Power Yoga
- Fans of power vinyasa yoga rave about their enhanced strength, flexibility, and breath awareness....
- Stage 5: Safety Concerns
- As with all yoga practices, it's essential to keep yourself safe and protect yourself from injury. Here's how....
- Stage 6: Inversions and Arm Balances
- Inversions and arm balances are an exhilarating part of power vinyasa yoga....
- Stage 7: Working with Energy: Prana and Apana
- Energy can fuel our power vinyasa yoga practice....
- Stage 8: Building Strength
- Building strength is one of the most popular benefits of power vinyasa yoga....
Are you curious about power yoga and how to transition into this practice? Have you been doing it for a while and want to learn more?
Explore the history of power yoga, how it works, the benefits, and how to practice safely. Be guided through our 8 stages of expert insights, top tips and specialized videos to take you there.
Power Up Your Practice
1. Defining Power Vinyasa
2. Ashtanga: The Origins of Power Vinyasa Yoga
3. The History of Power Yoga
4. Physical Benefits
5. Safety Concerns
6. Inversions and Arm Balances
8. Building Strength
Why Power Vinyasa Yoga?
- More strength, vitality, and empowerment on your mat.
- Advancement in asanas: arm balances, inversions and more.
- A stonger body and mind.