Your 8 Stage Program:Each of the 8 stages
- Arrives via email on your chosen schedule
- Features 4 components
1. Welcome: An introduction to the Whole Health solution covered in this stage.
2. Essentials: A series of top tips providing you with Whole Health tools
3. Videos: A tailored selection of useful videos. Choose the ones that work with your interest, energy and ability level
4. Insight: Articles on your chosen Whole Health subject, written by experts in the My Yoga Online community
- Stage 1: Observe Your Eating Patterns
- For the next seven days, keep a personal food journal. This will help you learn why you eat the way you eat and offer insight into ways...
- Stage 2: Mindful Eating
- Now that you’re aware of your eating habits, use this awareness to create new habits that nourish your body. Read our Essentials on how to do this,...
- Stage 3: The Stress Connection
- De-stress to weigh less! Studies show that stress contributes to unhealthy weight patterns. Chronic stress affects appetite control, can increase cravings for refined carbohydrates, and encourages the...
- Stage 4: The Lowdown on Carbohydrates
- Let’s be clear: Carbohydrates aren’t bad. But some will send your blood sugar spiraling up or down, and the stress-related fight-or-flight hormone cortisol into high alert. Learning...
- Stage 5: Food for Thought
- The grapefruit diet. The soy diet. The raisin bran diet. So many claims to fame, so little nutrition. We’ve researched and compiled the best of the best...
- Stage 6: Healthy Snacking
- Here’s a revolutionary thought: Snacking isn’t bad. Yup, it’s true. Just do it smart—and remember your mindfulness tips about enjoying it. Read our Essentials on snacking, try...
- Stage 7: Know Your Body, Love Your Body
- The more you know about your body, the more you’ll love it. We guarantee it. This amazing soul vessel has a vast array of uber useful systems...
- Stage 8: The Swapping Solution
- Want to know what to swap out, and in, for better health, and a happier body? Read our Essential tips, get more than exercise with our yoga...
Re-discover your healthy body and ideal weight.
Take a close objective look at the underlying reasons you may pack on extra pounds. Habits, genetics, state of mind and the society we live in all play a role.
We hope some of these insights, food choices, yoga practices and activities will become part of your daily routine. With time, healthy habits become a way of life.
Yoga Philosophy and Your Body
- Your body is incredible—no matter what your shape or size.
- The yogic understanding of the body is that it is much more than a collection of physical systems.
- Your body is a vessel for your deepest, most essential, self; it is the house of your soul.
- Your connection with your body relates directly to your connection with your soul.
- In other words, if you can learn to honor and nourish your body, you’ll honor and nourish your deepest self.
Start Saying ‘Yes’
Welcome in a healthy lifestyle that will satisfy you and give you:
- Long-term healthy weight
- Better digestion
- A clearer mind
- A long life of vibrant wellness.
Reveal Your Leaner, Sleeker Self
- Shed the emotional and mental restrictions preventing you from losing weight.
- Re-discover your ideal body weight and shape.
- Say 'yes' to a healthy, satisfying lifestyle.