Your 8 Stage Program:Each of the 8 stages
- Arrives via email on your chosen schedule
- Features 4 components
1. Welcome: An introduction to the Whole Health solution covered in this stage.
2. Essentials: A series of top tips providing you with Whole Health tools
3. Videos: A tailored selection of useful videos. Choose the ones that work with your interest, energy and ability level
4. Insight: Articles on your chosen Whole Health subject, written by experts in the My Yoga Online community
- Stage 1: Plant Based Whole Foods
- The benefits of a vegetarian diet can be far-reaching. That is, if you are reaching for the right types of foods....
- Stage 2: Raw, Alkalinizing Foods
- The measure of acidity or alkalinity is called pH, and maintaining a balanced pH within the body is an important part of achieving and sustaining peak health....
- Stage 3: Nutrient Density Vs Calories
- Nutrient density has emerged as the food attribute to seek. ...
- Stage 4: The Protein Myth: How to Get Enough
- It’s a common misconception that animal protein is the optimal form of protein because it’s the most complete. ...
- Stage 5: Foods That Provide Energy
- Biological debt refers to a state that the body goes into after energy from stimulation has dissipated. ...
- Stage 6: Nourishing Vs Stimulating Food
- Food can energize through nourishment or stimulation. Stimulating foods, like refined carbs, white sugar and caffeine, boost energy and then lead to a dramatic drop....
- Stage 7: Avoid Common Allergens to Reduce Food Sensitivites
- Food sensitivities are exceptionally common. Symptoms can range from mild nasal congestion and headaches to mental fog. Wheat, gluten (in wheat), corn, soy, and dairy are the...
- Stage 8: Is It Possible to Grow a Younger Body
- VEGA founder Brendan Brazier wholeheartedly believes that it is possible to grow a younger body through a plant-based diet. How? Read on......
Featuring Vega founder Brendan Brazier and Vega team member and nutritionist Peggy Kotsopolous, the VEGA Whole Health Challenge features insight into transforming your health through a plant-based whole food diet.
Myths About A Vegan/Vegetarian Diet
- It leads to low energy
- You can't get enough protein
- A balanced diet isn't possible
- It decreases athletic performance
Benefits of a Vegan/Vegetarian Diet
- Boosts energy
- Includes whole sources of protein
- Features a nourishing, balanced diet
- Improves athletic performance
Vibrant Health with Plant-Based Nutrition
- Boost your energy
- Improve athletic performance
- Nourishing, balanced diet