About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I found MYO about 3 years ago. I live in a small rural town that didn't have any yoga studios...
- Melinda I love My Yoga Online. I discovered it purely by chance when I was off work with labyrinthitis...
- Anne Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I will continue to share my wonderful experience with MyYogaOnline...
I love myyogaonline and have found the quality of all of the lessons/videos that I have used...
- Angela I have benefited so much from this site since I am out of (my) country and don't have access...
- Rachel I have to say I am very impressed with My Yoga Online's website. Your extensive library and...
Thank you so much for a great site. I broke my foot about 5 weeks ago and use to do 90 minutes...
- Hollie Dear MyYoga - I joined your site a month and a half ago, having had a fine, adequate yoga...
- Bettina I joined about 2 months ago, and I love using the site so much! It has made yoga so much more...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Gloria Latham Cyndi Lee David Magone Gina Caputo
- Kino MacGregor Bernie Clark Hemalayaa Behl Raghunath .
- Nico Luce Kreg Weiss, B HKin Mark Whitwell Faith Hunter
- Andrea Marcum Chris Chavez Cameron Gilley Michelle Trantina
- Mary Clare Sweet Danielle Mika Nagel Kevan Gale Janet Stone
- Desiree Rumbaugh Pedro Franco Rod Stryker Ashleigh Sergeant
- Mara Branscombe Meghan Currie Kerri Kelly Ashley Turner
- Annie Carpenter Clara Roberts-Oss Anita Seiz Doug Swenson
- Shiva Rea Kia Miller Ryan Leier
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Progressive Backbends Step Five: Wisdom of the Heart
Amazing sequencing Desirée! You are an amazing and inspiring teacher. So happy we met in Chiangmai,...
10 seconds ago from Phuket, TH
Not taking a flight any time soon, but that was a lovely morning practice!
about 9 minutes ago from lemont, US
@zooeypurdy Hi! Thanks so much for your feedback! For Warrior 3, you can always do it with...
about 48 minutes ago from Boulder, US
Kriya for Elevation
Quiet beautiful and centering. Thank you!
2 hours ago from Buffalo, US
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Hi again, this will not play for me. I was looking forward to it.
3 hours ago
How Meditation Heals Our Hearts
On our paths of returning to love, there comes a time for us all when we are called to heal our hearts. Whether it’s childhood...
Yoga and Me: A Poem
When yoga first discovered meIt was a thing I did, to be healthy But over time, I was intrigued And realized, the waters run deep...
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
We hope you enjoyed week one of our free online film festival, and welcome to week two. This week's focus is on harnessing the power...
Meditation for Beginners
“What is meditation?” is the first question I ask new students in my class. I get many answers. Sometimes people just say...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
Exciting Changes Are Coming: MyYoga News
A Message From Michelle Trantina, President of MyYogaNine years ago my husband Jason and I launched MyYoga Online. It was a bold dream...
Simple Practices to Plant the Seeds of Gratitude
As I walked home from teaching a yoga class this morning, it was raining. Not a downpour kind of a rain but a nice light shower. The...
4 Essential Facts About Food and Nutrition
Although there is a lot of information out there about nutrition, food, diet, how to eat, what to eat…it can be very confusing....
5 Life-Healing Lessons We Can Learn from Animals
We are often taught in life to avoid being like animals. For instance, the saying, “You’re behaving like an animal,”...
5 Solutions for Dissolving Self-Doubt
I doubt myself, I trust myself. The vision is clear, then I’m in the fog. I feel powerful and then the next moment...
Tropical Green Energy Smoothie
With life being so fast-paced it can be hard to fit in all the nutritious foods you need. That’s why I love blending them all...
5 Ways to Relax Every Day
For most of us, the snooze button is a more regular part of our morning routine than getting up early and calmly observing the beautiful...