About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
It's a litter over 6 months that I'm a member of MYO and when I think about it, it feels like...
- Amanda I love you. I live in a little village of 15 residents in the middle of nowhere in Spain and...
- Lydia I really enjoy your site. I am an instructor and it is nice to take a class at home and get...
i just joined to myyogaonline, finished my first class and feeling great already!!thank you...
- Demet As a professional in the web industry, and having won just about every award for site design...
- Bryon Thanks so much for your site. I have recently joined as a member. Your site has allowed me...
Thank you for providing an excellent service. As a Spiritual teacher and intuitive...
- Lisa Yoga has helped me to deal with many physical and emotional issues over the past few years....
- Debbie I have found My Yoga Online to be excellent. It is really nice to have the flexibility...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- David Magone Kerri Kelly Michelle Trantina Pedro Franco
- Mara Branscombe Gina Caputo Nicki Doane Janet Stone
- Mary Clare Sweet Faith Hunter Clara Roberts-Oss Ashley Turner
- Shiva Rea Anita Seiz Chris Chavez Kino MacGregor
- Mark Whitwell Kia Miller Andrea Marcum Hemalayaa Behl
- Meghan Currie Bernie Clark Annie Carpenter Kevan Gale
- Danielle Mika Nagel Cyndi Lee Rod Stryker Cameron Gilley
- Nico Luce Doug Swenson Desiree Rumbaugh Gloria Latham
- Ryan Leier Ashleigh Sergeant Raghunath . Kreg Weiss, B HKin
MEET OUR MEMBERS
A Reminder: You Have the Body of a Goddess
This was amazingly human yet stunningly beautiful like a goddess.... With so much love thank-you...
3 hours ago from Victoria, CA
Yoga Break for Super Moms
@thisgirlcandy Thank you for the encouraging feedback. I am glad you liked the class!
about 3 hours ago
Hanumanasana Part 1: A Warm Up
That was nice!! Thank you Ashleigh!
about 3 hours ago
Get Strong with Jivamukti
loved the sequencing, not so much the 'inhale' shouting
4 hours ago from Miami Beach, US
Kriya for Emotional and Mental Balance
um wow. Thank you. I am feeling so much happier and ready to let go of the things that do not...
4 hours ago
What it Means to Live Your Yoga
When I first started practicing yoga I instantly knew, again, that I had come home. I couldn’t explain at the time what it was...
The Yoga Pose You're Doing Wrong (and How to Modify it Safely)
Take any yoga class and it’s almost guaranteed that you’ll do downward facing dog, or adho mukha svanasana, at least...
A Buddhist Approach to Meditation
In the Buddhist tradition, meditation is used as a way to cultivate loving-kindness, compassion and wisdom not only for one's self,...
Wanderlust Colorado Ticket Giveaway!
Win a pair of four-day tickets to Wanderlust Aspen-Snowmass plus a Kula market goodie bag -- an $1100 value! Want to get...
Welcome to Yoga for Athletes. Win Prizes!
What are you training for this season? Whether you are getting ready for a marathon or a team sport, or simply want to get in shape...
Enter Our Yoga Bloopers Twitter Contest
Join our #YogaBloopers Twitter Contest and Enter to Win a Sol Soft-Grip Yoga Mat from Gaiam -- a $65 value! Have you ever had a laugh...
Neti Pots for Springtime Allergy Relief
Neti pots.They seem to be all the rage lately, from the good factors to the bad. You may have seen them on the news, on the internet,...
10 Ways to Liberate Your Soul
This is about liberation. Listening to your soul when life feels like it's falling apart and not going the way you want it to....
3 Basic, No-Brainer Tips for Buying Real Food
Unfortunately, the term “real food” has become one of those food advocacy terms that is frequently said but infrequently...
Deepen Your Relationships by Being Present
Have you ever looked up, and realized that six months have passed, during which you have barely surfaced to breathe? Life just gets...
Living in Harmony with the Natural World
Why do humans love to spend time in nature? Because (just like the animals that we are) a natural life is the life we should be living....
What We Focus On is Magnified
We have all heard the expression, “What we focus on expands” but recently I had a kind of awakening to how true this expression...