About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I joined My Yogaonline about a month ago and I am loving my membership! Your website is very...
- Ginger From LIlla's Yoga and You in the 70's to MyYogaOnline, technology just keeps getting better...
- Laurie such a beautiful site, the teacher here are phenomenal and put a lot of energy and love into...
MYO has been a healing aid for me. Yoga helps tremendously with my chronic pain, and keeps...
- Melissa I am in love with the variety of teachers and classes you have on your site. Thank you for...
- Sabrina MYO helped me give birth to the cook in me - just the way I love eating - more so the recipes...
I love the variety of yoga levels and classes! It gets me doing yoga everyday, and I feel
- Robyn Message I just discovered your site last night via a google video search. I would like...
- Woody Yoga has helped me to deal with many physical and emotional issues over the past few years....
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Gloria Latham Annie Carpenter David Magone Andrea Marcum
- Chris Chavez Gina Caputo Mark Whitwell Cameron Gilley
- Ashleigh Sergeant Kevan Gale Anita Seiz Michelle Trantina
- Ashley Turner Nico Luce Ryan Leier Pedro Franco
- Raghunath . Mara Branscombe Janet Stone Bernie Clark
- Mary Clare Sweet Desiree Rumbaugh Cyndi Lee Kino MacGregor
- Rod Stryker Hemalayaa Behl Clara Roberts-Oss Doug Swenson
- Danielle Mika Nagel Faith Hunter Shiva Rea Kreg Weiss, B HKin
- Meghan Currie Kia Miller Kerri Kelly
MEET OUR MEMBERS
InnerYoga for Reducing Stress and Anxiety AM
Thank you for this beautiful and grounding practice!
about a hour ago
2 hours ago from Montreal, CA
Warrior Power: Brazilian Warrior Dances
total cardio - fun! 8/01
about 2 hours ago
Saraswati, The Muse of Creation
about 2 hours ago from Voghera, IT
Playing in the Waves
Such a great way to get out of your head and into the present moment.
about 2 hours ago from Cleveland, OH, US
7 Ways to Ease Into Meditation
Meditation is for everyone: monks in Tibet, yogis, corporate lawyers, gardeners, the rich, poor, young and old. We may all approach...
Teaching Yoga: Do Class Numbers Really Count?
Here’s the scenario: You have spent hours putting together a new music playlist that has a great beat and gets a message across...
The Symmetry of Cycling and Yoga
The combination of yoga and sport is endless. Yoga for golfers, yoga for runners, yoga for cyclists....the list goes on! Some may view...
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
We hope you enjoyed week one of our free online film festival, and welcome to week two. This week's focus is on harnessing the power...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
Exciting Changes Are Coming: MyYoga News
A Message From Michelle Trantina, President of MyYogaNine years ago my husband Jason and I launched MyYoga Online. It was a bold dream...
The Importance of Cleansing the Soul
I spend a lot of time talking about proper food choices and cleaning out the kitchen, but what happens when our bellies are filled...
The Yellow Brick Road to Happiness
Following the path to happiness can be complicated. Who defined this happiness that we all want to follow? Do we even know what happiness...
Simple Practices to Plant the Seeds of Gratitude
As I walked home from teaching a yoga class this morning, it was raining. Not a downpour kind of a rain but a nice light shower. The...
4 Essential Facts About Food and Nutrition
Although there is a lot of information out there about nutrition, food, diet, how to eat, what to eat…it can be very confusing....
5 Life-Healing Lessons We Can Learn from Animals
We are often taught in life to avoid being like animals. For instance, the saying, “You’re behaving like an animal,”...
5 Solutions for Dissolving Self-Doubt
I doubt myself, I trust myself. The vision is clear, then I’m in the fog. I feel powerful and then the next moment...