About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
Hi! I LOVE MY YOGA ONLINE. I live on a small island in Mexico and having yoga at my fingertips...
- Sheryln I had already tried over the years to either join a regular yoga studio or set up my own home...
- Madame I just finished the Hip Opener live practice by Desiree Rumbaugh. What a wonderful experience!...
I just discovered your site last night via a google video search. I
- Woody i just joined to myyogaonline, finished my first class and feeling great already!!thank you...
- Demet I am in love with the variety of teachers and classes you have on your site. Thank you for...
This has been the best gift I have ever given to myself. I live in a small town with no yoga...
- Sheila As a professional in the web industry, and having won just about every award for site design...
- Bryon I love My Yoga Online. I discovered it purely by chance when I was off work with labyrinthitis...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Cameron Gilley Hemalayaa Behl Doug Swenson Chris Chavez
- Rod Stryker Cyndi Lee Mary Clare Sweet Pedro Franco
- Nico Luce Kreg Weiss, B HKin Mara Branscombe Shiva Rea
- Raghunath . Ryan Leier Bernie Clark Ashley Turner
- Gloria Latham Annie Carpenter Kevan Gale Kia Miller
- Clara Roberts-Oss Meghan Currie Andrea Marcum Janet Stone
- Mark Whitwell Kino MacGregor Gina Caputo Danielle Mika Nagel
- David Magone Ashleigh Sergeant Michelle Trantina Desiree Rumbaugh
- Anita Seiz Faith Hunter Kerri Kelly
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Forearm Balance: Building A Powerful Feather
Something finally clicked for me with pincha on the wall. I felt less arching of the low back...
14 minutes ago from Vancouver, CA
Flowing Breath Meditation for Stress Release
Thanks for this one Kreg! I feel very grounded now and I love the flowing meditation with the...
2 hours ago from Seattle, US
Hips Don't Lie, Spiritually Fly
This was amazing, thank you, Faith!
about 2 hours ago from Seattle, US
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
Very interesting film but the play back kept stopping. I was able to watch it on You Tube though
3 hours ago
Pilates Bracing and Collapsing
Great article Anita!
3 hours ago from Vancouver, CA
Yoga and Me: A Poem
When yoga first discovered meIt was a thing I did, to be healthy But over time, I was intrigued And realized, the waters run deep...
Meditation for Beginners
“What is meditation?” is the first question I ask new students in my class. I get many answers. Sometimes people just say...
A 5-Minute Routine to Improve Your Posture
When we think of improving our posture we might think of holding the head high, or rooting evenly into our feet. Maybe we adjust the...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
Exciting Changes Are Coming: MyYoga News
A Message From Michelle Trantina, President of MyYogaNine years ago my husband Jason and I launched MyYoga Online. It was a bold dream...
Discovering a Safe Place to Feel: A Spotlight on Faith Hunter
Committed to living a life of soulful freedom, every day Faith Hunter aims to both inspire and be inspired by the possibilities that...
5 Life-Healing Lessons We Can Learn from Animals
We are often taught in life to avoid being like animals. For instance, the saying, “You’re behaving like an animal,”...
5 Solutions for Dissolving Self-Doubt
I doubt myself, I trust myself. The vision is clear, then I’m in the fog. I feel powerful and then the next moment...
Tropical Green Energy Smoothie
With life being so fast-paced it can be hard to fit in all the nutritious foods you need. That’s why I love blending them all...
5 Ways to Relax Every Day
For most of us, the snooze button is a more regular part of our morning routine than getting up early and calmly observing the beautiful...
Ayurvedic Post-Yoga Recovery Drink
You have just finished your flow class. You can still feel the warm stretch in your muscles. You're experiencing the spaciousness,...
The Surprising Truth about Creativity and Limitations
Have you ever felt limited? You know, limited by your ability in mind, body, or spirit. Doesn't that thought feel kind of...