About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
MYO is easy to use and I like the choice of restorative, relaxing,
beginner, and yin yoga...
- Dedra I love My Yoga Online. I discovered it purely by chance when I was off work with labyrinthitis...
- Anne I just joined your online group to augment classed I take at a gym. I hate to miss a class...
Thank you for providing an excellent service. As a Spiritual teacher and intuitive...
- Lisa I want to thank you for such a wonderful site. I just completed my 200 hr teacher training...
- Sharon I love you. I live in a little village of 15 residents in the middle of nowhere in Spain and...
i spent the last four weeks at home with severe and debilitating neck pain. a few days ago...
- Christiana MYO helped me give birth to the cook in me - just the way I love eating - more so the recipes...
- Ruby I really enjoy your site. I am an instructor and it is nice to take a class at home and get...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Rod Stryker Cyndi Lee Doug Swenson Ryan Leier
- Hemalayaa Annie Carpenter Cameron Gilley Clara Roberts-Oss
- Danielle Mika Nagel Shiva Rea Mark Whitwell Kia Miller
- Faith Hunter Gina Caputo Anita Seiz Bernie Clark
- Meghan Currie Mara Branscombe Nico Luce Raghunath .
- Janet Stone Desiree Rumbaugh Michelle Trantina Kino MacGregor
- Kevan Gale Kerri Kelly Pedro Franco Mary Clare Sweet
- Andrea Marcum Ashley Turner Chris Chavez Nicki Doane
- Kreg Weiss, B HKin Gloria Latham David Magone Ashleigh Sergeant
MEET OUR MEMBERS
I am grateful for my bicycle, my 9 month old baby, and my very supportive wife who is helping...
11 minutes ago , US
why Clara is using lots of baby talk while teaching?
about 25 minutes ago
Organic India Gratitude Giveaway
I am thankful for the people who love me, because having a great unconditional support network...
about 25 minutes ago from Kitimat, CA
Yes, I am so grateful for Yoga and the practice of teaching and sharing Yoga with others. I...
33 minutes ago
Introduction to Power Yoga
My daughter and I practice everyday Yoga!! taking your classes make us happy and be more connected....
about 40 minutes ago
Yoga and Nutrition for Happy, Healthy Knees
Creak, crack, ache. My knees are pretty quick to let me know when they’re unhappy. Though my knees have offered me endless support...
Yoga Changes Things
Seeing someone achieve a goal or dream uplifts the spirit of not only the doer, but the observer. As a yoga teacher, I get a front...
Run Faster, Recover Quicker: A Yoga Warmup for Runners
Seventeen years ago, I was a long distance runner who discovered yoga on a whim. Although I had always been pretty flexible, I was...
A Sneak Peek at Our Upcoming Gratitude Guide
Staff Blog Post Candles, meditation, flows, and love love love! These are things you have to look forward to in our upcoming practice...
Conscious Box Tuesday Giveaway
Conscious Box is giving away a free one-year subscription -- a $204 value! This week's question: What's your favorite healthy...
Heading Into Gratitude Season
Staff Blog Post November is all but over and holiday jingles are working their way into the playlist of almost every retail store....
6 Ways to Live with Gratitude this Holiday Season
The holidays are almost here and in New England the beautiful, colorful leaves of fall release their hold on tall tree branches and...
The Solar Plexus Chakra: Foods for Self-Esteem
The solar plexus chakra represents self-esteem and willpower, and governs the stomach and other digestive organs. This chakra is located...
The Self-Compassion Cheat Sheet
One of the hurdles most of us run into when trying to become more self-compassionate is not knowing what “self-compassion”...
Shed Light on Your Shadow Self
We all know someone who has made a career change to follow their dreams. Or someone who has worked hard to lose a large amount of weight....
5 Ways to Become More Positive
With a background in confidence coaching, I am often asked for help with positive thinking. It is true that the world pushes us to...
Expectations: A Self-Fulfilling Prophecy
Our desire to force and control situations is often tied to our limiting beliefs about how our goals can be realized. When our secret...