About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I really enjoy your site. I am an instructor and it is nice to take a
class at home and get...
- Jody I have tried Yoga over the years in studios and always managed to hurt myself. By following...
- Jeri I have benefited so much from this site since I am out of (my) country and don't have access...
Thank you so much for a great site. I broke my foot about 5 weeks ago and use to do 90 minutes...
- Hollie MYO has been the best thing that has happened to my home practice! I started a daily yoga...
- Isis Thank you for your site. When I was bedridden after a scooter accident I felt connected to...
such a beautiful site, the teacher here are phenomenal and put a lot of energy and love into...
- Zoey Many styles, lots and lots of videos, I don´t even have time to do all good videos!:) Low...
- Joanna I love My Yoga Online. I always wanted to practice Yoga from my early twenties and even tried...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Mary Clare Sweet Nico Luce Desiree Rumbaugh Mara Branscombe
- Hemalayaa Behl Faith Hunter Kerri Kelly Kino MacGregor
- Gina Caputo Ryan Leier Ashley Turner Mark Whitwell
- Danielle Mika Nagel Cameron Gilley Bernie Clark Shiva Rea
- Doug Swenson Ashleigh Sergeant Kevan Gale Kia Miller
- Annie Carpenter Gloria Latham Pedro Franco Meghan Currie
- Cyndi Lee Janet Stone Kreg Weiss, B HKin Anita Seiz
- Chris Chavez Andrea Marcum Clara Roberts-Oss Rod Stryker
- David Magone Raghunath . Michelle Trantina
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Advanced Hip Opening Practice
That was incredible! I am not yet able to progress to the full expression of all of the asanas...
35 minutes ago from Calgary, CA
Clearing Out the Kinks Hatha Yoga
about 2 hours ago from Voghera, IT
What a gift! I am grateful for MYO, that gives me all these great possibilities to explore...
about 4 hours ago from Mono, CA
How to Start Yoga
I'm just starting out, i need to get into a good habit of doing this regularly. more positive...
5 hours ago from Oxfordshire, GB
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Doesnt work on my mobile...android
5 hours ago from Scarborough, CA
Yoga and Me: A Poem
When yoga first discovered meIt was a thing I did, to be healthy But over time, I was intrigued And realized, the waters run deep...
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
We hope you enjoyed week one of our free online film festival, and welcome to week two. This week's focus is on harnessing the power...
Meditation for Beginners
“What is meditation?” is the first question I ask new students in my class. I get many answers. Sometimes people just say...
A 5-Minute Routine to Improve Your Posture
When we think of improving our posture we might think of holding the head high, or rooting evenly into our feet. Maybe we adjust the...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
Exciting Changes Are Coming: MyYoga News
A Message From Michelle Trantina, President of MyYogaNine years ago my husband Jason and I launched MyYoga Online. It was a bold dream...
Simple Practices to Plant the Seeds of Gratitude
As I walked home from teaching a yoga class this morning, it was raining. Not a downpour kind of a rain but a nice light shower. The...
4 Essential Facts About Food and Nutrition
Although there is a lot of information out there about nutrition, food, diet, how to eat, what to eat…it can be very confusing....
5 Life-Healing Lessons We Can Learn from Animals
We are often taught in life to avoid being like animals. For instance, the saying, “You’re behaving like an animal,”...
5 Solutions for Dissolving Self-Doubt
I doubt myself, I trust myself. The vision is clear, then I’m in the fog. I feel powerful and then the next moment...
Tropical Green Energy Smoothie
With life being so fast-paced it can be hard to fit in all the nutritious foods you need. That’s why I love blending them all...
5 Ways to Relax Every Day
For most of us, the snooze button is a more regular part of our morning routine than getting up early and calmly observing the beautiful...