About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
My Yoga Online has changed my life. Last spring due to a slipped disc in my neck half of my...
- Kirsten I'm very grateful to have found you guys online! I am currently living in a small part of Spain...
- Victoria I love My Yoga Online. I discovered it purely by chance when I was off work with labyrinthitis...
I have found My Yoga Online to be excellent.
It is really nice to have the flexibility...
- Angela Hello, I have been so pleased with both the member services and the wonderful instructors...
- Elena Namaste' Just wanted to say how awesome this site is - absolutely love it! Favorite teachers...
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I will continue to share my
wonderful experience with MyYogaOnline...
- Lauren Dear MYO, Thank you for providing an excellent service. As a Spiritual teacher and intuitive...
- Lisa Yoga has helped me to deal with many physical and emotional issues over the past few years....
How My Yoga Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Andrea Marcum Kia Miller Janet Stone Ashley Turner
- Bernie Clark Doug Swenson Kreg Weiss, B HKin Mara Branscombe
- Desiree Rumbaugh Shiva Rea Anita Seiz Michelle Trantina
- Ryan Leier Cyndi Lee David Magone Rod Stryker
- Mark Whitwell Kevan Gale Danielle Mika Nagel Hemalayaa
- Gloria Latham Cameron Gilley Annie Carpenter Clara Roberts-Oss
- Chris Chavez Nicki Doane Kino MacGregor Ashleigh Sergeant
- Kerri Kelly Faith Hunter Meghan Currie Pedro Franco
- Raghunath Nico Luce Jesse Enright Bibi McGill
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Detoxing the Mind
Thanks a lot for your words. I started meditating 3 weeks ago on a regular basis and it is...
about 11 minutes ago from Bogota, CO
The Bollywood Dance Workout
wow! so much fun! it's the first time i do a workout while smiling, and it lives you with...
about 18 minutes ago
This is a favourite class now. just beautiful
2 hours ago from sydney, AU
Deep in Your Seat: Connecting to Your Meditation Practice
This was wonderful. Thank you!
4 hours ago from Porto, PT
Twist It Out Yoga
I loved this class...my heart, my hips....everything feels so open. A fantastic way to start...
about 5 hours ago from Shrewsbury, GB
Detoxing the Mind
Ever wonder why we spend so much time worrying about spring cleaning, purging our overabundance of things, reorganizing our homes,...
Yoga Tips for Mindful Moms
Moms sometimes get a bad rap. Assumptions are made if you are Mom: you are too busy, too worried, too flustered, too unprepared....
Ziliotto Tuesday Giveaway
Ziliotto is giving away a $200 gift certificate! This week's question: How is your own personal style reflected in your yoga...
Yoga and Your Emotions
I will never forget the first time I cried during a yoga class. It was during Fish Pose (Matsyasana), and I was breathing deeply and...
Yoga For Busy Moms
Happy Mother's Day! My Yoga Online is pleased to present our new Practice Guide that has been specially designed for all the Moms out...
prAna Tuesday Giveaway
prAna is giving away $200 in swimwear! This week's question: How do you stay in a mindful state when you are off your mat? ENTERING...
The Right Food for a Busy Life
Three hours of Sunday prep to create lunches and dinners throughout the week! Recipes below include: Roasted Root Vegetables, Salad...
Coconut Curry Bowl with Thai Red Rice
This is a rich, warming meal with a touch of spice for those evenings where you need a little comfort food. I used a red rice simply...
4 Ways to Fail Better
Michael Beckwith, the author of ‘Spiritual Liberation’ says, “A bad day for the ego is a good day for the...
The Healing Benefits of Pineapple
The Pineapple (Ananas Comosus) is a tropical plant with edible fruit. It has a bright yellow fibrous inner flesh that is naturally...
How Being Present May Have Saved My Marriage
Walking under trees. Summer’s faded into fall. My marriage is broken. I seek solace under wind rustled leaves of red and yellow...
An Easy Visualization Technique
Maybe you have heard about visualization, but you’re not convinced of its power and effectiveness. I am going to tell you about...