About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
This has been the best gift I have ever given to myself. I live in a small town with no yoga...
- Sheila I just joined your online group to augment classed I take at a gym. I hate to miss a class...
- Diane One of the blessing of TIC is to connect with people all over the world. Everytime I do Yoga...
I really enjoy your site. I am an instructor and it is nice to take a
class at home and get...
- Jody Wonderful. I now incorporate yoga into every day of my life and feel so much better for it....
- Kate MYO is easy to use and I like the choice of restorative, relaxing, beginner, and yin yoga...
MYO has been a healing aid for me. Yoga helps tremendously with my chronic pain, and keeps...
- Melissa My lovely yogis` !! After my best friend died I didnt have the energy or will to go to...
- Therése This is the best thing ever, Im from mexico, from a city where there are no yoga casses, so...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Ashleigh Sergeant Clara Roberts-Oss Ashley Turner Anita Seiz
- Mara Branscombe Kevan Gale Michelle Trantina Cyndi Lee
- Meghan Currie Janet Stone Faith Hunter Kino MacGregor
- Andrea Marcum Hemalayaa Behl Mary Clare Sweet Desiree Rumbaugh
- David Magone Mark Whitwell Danielle Mika Nagel Bernie Clark
- Nico Luce Doug Swenson Chris Chavez Pedro Franco
- Cameron Gilley Raghunath . Gloria Latham Rod Stryker
- Kreg Weiss, B HKin Shiva Rea Kerri Kelly Gina Caputo
- Annie Carpenter Ryan Leier Kia Miller
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Progressive Backbends Step One: The Journey Begins
I had pain in my back under the shoulder blade for about a month. It was so bad it hurt getting...
10 seconds ago
Arm Yourself: Upper Body Toning
about a hour ago from Los Angeles, US
Find Yourself in a Bind
@mariavoici Thank you so much for your kind words here! Love thinking of you practicing with...
about a hour ago from Los Angeles, US
Open the Heart
Thank you Ashley! I love how you incorporate teaching about the mudras and their meaning as...
2 hours ago from Fairborn, US
Rebounding into Flow
3 hours ago from Voghera, IT
Yoga and Me: A Poem
When yoga first discovered meIt was a thing I did, to be healthy But over time, I was intrigued And realized, the waters run deep...
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
We hope you enjoyed week one of our free online film festival, and welcome to week two. This week's focus is on harnessing the power...
Meditation for Beginners
“What is meditation?” is the first question I ask new students in my class. I get many answers. Sometimes people just say...
A 5-Minute Routine to Improve Your Posture
When we think of improving our posture we might think of holding the head high, or rooting evenly into our feet. Maybe we adjust the...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
Exciting Changes Are Coming: MyYoga News
A Message From Michelle Trantina, President of MyYogaNine years ago my husband Jason and I launched MyYoga Online. It was a bold dream...
4 Essential Facts About Food and Nutrition
Although there is a lot of information out there about nutrition, food, diet, how to eat, what to eat…it can be very confusing....
5 Life-Healing Lessons We Can Learn from Animals
We are often taught in life to avoid being like animals. For instance, the saying, “You’re behaving like an animal,”...
5 Solutions for Dissolving Self-Doubt
I doubt myself, I trust myself. The vision is clear, then I’m in the fog. I feel powerful and then the next moment...
Tropical Green Energy Smoothie
With life being so fast-paced it can be hard to fit in all the nutritious foods you need. That’s why I love blending them all...
5 Ways to Relax Every Day
For most of us, the snooze button is a more regular part of our morning routine than getting up early and calmly observing the beautiful...
Ayurvedic Post-Yoga Recovery Drink
You have just finished your flow class. You can still feel the warm stretch in your muscles. You're experiencing the spaciousness,...