About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I love the variety of yoga levels and classes! It gets me doing yoga everyday, and I feel
- Robyn I had already tried over the years to either join a regular yoga studio or set up my own home...
- Madame I just finished the Hip Opener live practice by Desiree Rumbaugh. What a wonderful experience!...
Thank you so much Yoga Online! :)
I am from Sydney Australia and find your classes the perfect...
- Danielle Hi MYO! I love love LOVE your website. It's amazing I hadn't heard of you earlier, but my...
- Sarah-Kate Dear MYO, Thank you for providing an excellent service. As a Spiritual teacher and intuitive...
I love MYO! I have anxiety about everything-- my relationship, money, my job, and especially...
- Lundyn From LIlla's Yoga and You in the 70's to MyYogaOnline, technology just keeps getting better...
- Laurie I am filled with love for this site! Thank you, you've brightened my world with your inspiring...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Kreg Weiss, B HKin Kerri Kelly Ashleigh Sergeant Shiva Rea
- Ryan Leier Janet Stone Doug Swenson Ashley Turner
- Faith Hunter Kino MacGregor Bernie Clark Michelle Trantina
- Andrea Marcum Mark Whitwell Anita Seiz Nico Luce
- Rod Stryker Danielle Mika Nagel Hemalayaa Behl Gina Caputo
- Desiree Rumbaugh Mary Clare Sweet David Magone Annie Carpenter
- Clara Roberts-Oss Kevan Gale Gloria Latham Mara Branscombe
- Kia Miller Cyndi Lee Raghunath . Pedro Franco
- Meghan Currie Cameron Gilley Chris Chavez
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Flow Barre: Love Your Hips
Kate I love your practices .. you have a variety to choose from… :-)
11 minutes ago from Bradenton, US
Beautiful teacher, beautiful class! Thank you! More videos!!!! I'm pretty isolated living...
about 28 minutes ago from san diego, US
Durga Vinyasa, a Warrior Practice
@Yaxier Hehehe definitely not for pre-bedtime! Durga is more of a daytime deity, full of fire!!...
about 34 minutes ago from Boulder, US
Durga Vinyasa, a Warrior Practice
@alycosta4 Si! Esta práctica le da un montón de energía!!
about 35 minutes ago from Boulder, US
InnerYoga for Relieving Mental Stress and Upper Body Tension
Love, love, loved it. Keep 'em coming Dina- you're videos and techniques are simply...
50 minutes ago
Teaching Yoga: Do Class Numbers Really Count?
Here’s the scenario: You have spent hours putting together a new music playlist that has a great beat and gets a message across...
The Symmetry of Cycling and Yoga
The combination of yoga and sport is endless. Yoga for golfers, yoga for runners, yoga for cyclists....the list goes on! Some may view...
How Meditation Heals Our Hearts
On our paths of returning to love, there comes a time for us all when we are called to heal our hearts. Whether it’s childhood...
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
We hope you enjoyed week one of our free online film festival, and welcome to week two. This week's focus is on harnessing the power...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
Exciting Changes Are Coming: MyYoga News
A Message From Michelle Trantina, President of MyYogaNine years ago my husband Jason and I launched MyYoga Online. It was a bold dream...
The Yellow Brick Road to Happiness
Following the path to happiness can be complicated. Who defined this happiness that we all want to follow? Do we even know what happiness...
Simple Practices to Plant the Seeds of Gratitude
As I walked home from teaching a yoga class this morning, it was raining. Not a downpour kind of a rain but a nice light shower. The...
4 Essential Facts About Food and Nutrition
Although there is a lot of information out there about nutrition, food, diet, how to eat, what to eat…it can be very confusing....
5 Life-Healing Lessons We Can Learn from Animals
We are often taught in life to avoid being like animals. For instance, the saying, “You’re behaving like an animal,”...
5 Solutions for Dissolving Self-Doubt
I doubt myself, I trust myself. The vision is clear, then I’m in the fog. I feel powerful and then the next moment...
Tropical Green Energy Smoothie
With life being so fast-paced it can be hard to fit in all the nutritious foods you need. That’s why I love blending them all...