About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
We LOVE my yoga online!!
My partner and I use it everyday and have recommended it to everyone...
- Kat I have benefited so much from this site since I am out of (my) country and don't have access...
- Rachel i just joined to myyogaonline, finished my first class and feeling great already!!thank you...
I want to thank you for such a wonderful site. I just completed my 200 hr teacher training...
- Sharon Hi! I LOVE MY YOGA ONLINE. I live on a small island in Mexico and having yoga at my fingertips...
- Sheryln THANKS for this great website. I am a solo mom that could not do yoga classes anymore (unless...
Wonderful. I now incorporate yoga into every day of my life and feel so much better for it....
- Kate Absolutely LOVE this site! I practice yoga every day on my own and needed more variation and...
- Rosita I have tried Yoga over the years in studios and always managed to hurt myself. By following...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Raghunath . Gina Caputo Anita Seiz Mara Branscombe
- Meghan Currie Kia Miller Clara Roberts-Oss Shiva Rea
- Nico Luce Ashleigh Sergeant Ryan Leier Chris Chavez
- Bernie Clark Andrea Marcum Kerri Kelly Desiree Rumbaugh
- Rod Stryker Hemalayaa Behl David Magone Cameron Gilley
- Kreg Weiss, B HKin Kino MacGregor Faith Hunter Doug Swenson
- Gloria Latham Pedro Franco Annie Carpenter Mary Clare Sweet
- Cyndi Lee Janet Stone Mark Whitwell Kevan Gale
- Ashley Turner Michelle Trantina Danielle Mika Nagel
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Get Ready to Sweat
thanks @EeeGee @leahowe @Megamind for enjoying this 'sweaty' version of hatha flow
12 minutes ago from Montreal, CA
Elements of Standing: Line of Gravity of Knees
thanks for trying this knee exploration video @hunnybunny1616 glad to hear you enjoyed it
14 minutes ago from Montreal, CA
Elements of Standing: Line of Gravity of Knees
that's awesome @telma :)
about 14 minutes ago from Montreal, CA
Quiet Reflections on Gratitude
it is a pure pleasure to share @Veda and to know these hatha flows are beneficial on so many levels
about 15 minutes ago from Montreal, CA
Patience and Discernment Mudra Flow
you are very welcome @Alicetta83 and @fancydancer
17 minutes ago from Montreal, CA
Yoga and Me: A Poem
When yoga first discovered meIt was a thing I did, to be healthy But over time, I was intrigued And realized, the waters run deep...
Meditation for Beginners
“What is meditation?” is the first question I ask new students in my class. I get many answers. Sometimes people just say...
A 5-Minute Routine to Improve Your Posture
When we think of improving our posture we might think of holding the head high, or rooting evenly into our feet. Maybe we adjust the...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
Exciting Changes Are Coming: MyYoga News
A Message From Michelle Trantina, President of MyYogaNine years ago my husband Jason and I launched MyYoga Online. It was a bold dream...
Discovering a Safe Place to Feel: A Spotlight on Faith Hunter
Committed to living a life of soulful freedom, every day Faith Hunter aims to both inspire and be inspired by the possibilities that...
5 Life-Healing Lessons We Can Learn from Animals
We are often taught in life to avoid being like animals. For instance, the saying, “You’re behaving like an animal,”...
5 Solutions for Dissolving Self-Doubt
I doubt myself, I trust myself. The vision is clear, then I’m in the fog. I feel powerful and then the next moment...
Tropical Green Energy Smoothie
With life being so fast-paced it can be hard to fit in all the nutritious foods you need. That’s why I love blending them all...
5 Ways to Relax Every Day
For most of us, the snooze button is a more regular part of our morning routine than getting up early and calmly observing the beautiful...
Ayurvedic Post-Yoga Recovery Drink
You have just finished your flow class. You can still feel the warm stretch in your muscles. You're experiencing the spaciousness,...
The Surprising Truth about Creativity and Limitations
Have you ever felt limited? You know, limited by your ability in mind, body, or spirit. Doesn't that thought feel kind of...