About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
Thank you so much Yoga Online! :)
I am from Sydney Australia and find your classes the perfect...
- Danielle I so appreciate the variety and ability to do a class when it fits my schedule and being able...
- Kathie MYO is easy to use and I like the choice of restorative, relaxing, beginner, and yin yoga...
I want to thank you for such a wonderful site. I just completed my 200 hr teacher training...
- Sharon THANKS for this great website. I am a solo mom that could not do yoga classes anymore (unless...
- Julie One of the blessing of TIC is to connect with people all over the world. Everytime I do Yoga...
I stumbled upon My yoga online somehow through facebook and i'm doing the 25 days of free yoga...
- Simmi Dear MYO, Thank you for providing an excellent service. As a Spiritual teacher and intuitive...
- Lisa Hi MYO! I love love LOVE your website. It's amazing I hadn't heard of you earlier, but my...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Hemalayaa Nicki Doane Gina Caputo Danielle Mika Nagel
- Kerri Kelly Nico Luce Mara Branscombe Cyndi Lee
- Chris Chavez Meghan Currie Michelle Trantina Kevan Gale
- Faith Hunter Doug Swenson Anita Seiz Clara Roberts-Oss
- Raghunath . Kia Miller Ashley Turner Pedro Franco
- David Magone Rod Stryker Shiva Rea Mark Whitwell
- Ryan Leier Mary Clare Sweet Bernie Clark Cameron Gilley
- Janet Stone Ashleigh Sergeant Annie Carpenter Kino MacGregor
- Desiree Rumbaugh Andrea Marcum Gloria Latham Kreg Weiss, B HKin
MEET OUR MEMBERS
I LOVE this so much! Thank you Clara for this gorgeous practice.
about 38 minutes ago from San Francisco, US
The Dual Nature of Grace
wow I did it...first needed the sofa then a wall not anymore just my body...practice and persistance...
46 minutes ago
Introduction To Chakras
FANTASTIC series! Absolutely love the way you offer knowledge of the chakras before each practice....
54 minutes ago
Poetic Flow Vinyasa Yoga
Wonderful way to start my day and a new favorite. :)
about a hour ago
Busy Moms Sweet Sweaty Time Out Flow
This makes me so happy! Thank you @Hiboumama xx
2 hours ago from Los Angeles, US
3 Simple Mantras for Transformation
Chances are, if you practice yoga regularly, you’ve been exposed to at least a handful of Sanskrit mantras, sometimes chanted...
Refresh Your Mind with a Daily Brain Shower
Do you shower everyday? Why? How do you feel after a hot, refreshing shower? Showers are wonderful things. I enjoy them...
3 Yoga Tips for Beginners (Funny)
It’s embarrassing but true, I’ve been following beginner yoga classes, online and off, for over ten years. That’s...
Conscious Box Tuesday Giveaway
Conscious Box is giving away a free one-year subscription -- a $204 value! This week's question: What's your favorite healthy...
Heading Into Gratitude Season
Staff Blog Post November is all but over and holiday jingles are working their way into the playlist of almost every retail store....
Mindful Dreaming, Mindful Living
Staff Blog Post One of my yoga teachers once told me, “The way we do this is the way we do everything.” Or in other words,...
5 Ways to Become More Positive
With a background in confidence coaching, I am often asked for help with positive thinking. It is true that the world pushes us to...
Expectations: A Self-Fulfilling Prophecy
Our desire to force and control situations is often tied to our limiting beliefs about how our goals can be realized. When our secret...
Zain’s Pumpkin Pie Pancakes
Do the dropping temperatures have you craving warm and delicious pumpkin pie? Well, why not indulge at breakfast with my delicious,...
Zain's Vegan Coconut Whipped Cream
This delicious vegan whipped cream makes quite a few servings or not so many, depending on the can, the day and your mood!
Simple Ways to Detox the Body and Mind
Nowadays with smart phones, notebooks and laptops it seems that everything and everyone’s schedules and so called habits depend...
Embrace Your Own Uniqueness
It struck me this morning as I was perusing the many postings on Facebook. A simple benign peach colored statement, so trivial, it...