My Yoga Online introduces the latest state-of-the-art streaming technology. All videos now stream with new flash software that allows for better quality streaming of our videos at faster speeds, making our videos accessible to a greater audience of internet users since it is compatible with both PC and Mac computers; and all browsers. All videos allow for full screen DVD quality viewing in all browsers as well as the capability to fast-forward, pause and rewind through the videos at your own leisure.
NOTE: If you have a Mac computer and are having troubles viewing our videos. Please do the following...
- Go to the video you wish to view.
- hold down ctrl key and click video when it attempts to play (If you have a PC and are having streaming issues, you can right click the video)
- A popup will come up. Click Settings
- Another small box will open. Click the tiny computer screen on the bottom left of the box.
- You will see "Enable hardware acceleration". Uncheck this box.
- Click close.
- Refresh or reload the browser page.
The videos should play with no problems now. If you are still having issues, please contact us at http://www.myyogaonline.com/about-us/contact-us and tell us whether you are using a Mac or PC.
The following is required to experience My Yoga Online:
- A broadband connection (DSL, Cable, or Satellite). You will need at least an Ultra Lite connection.
- Lite connection and dial-up will not support our videos at this time.
- Please contact your internet provider if you are unsure of your connection.
- You will need at least an internet speed of 550kbps to view the videos, or you may experience video and sound break ups. Check your download streaming speed here: http://www.bandwidthplace.com/
- For iPad and iPhone streaming you will need a wifi connection to guarantee quality streaming video.
- Windows 7, Vista, XP, 98, 2000, or Mac OS X version 10.1.5 or later.
- Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, or Netscape.
- Flash Player 10,0,115,0 or newer
Troubleshooting Flash Player
If you are experiencing a blank screen when trying to view our videos then you need to download the latest Adobe Flash Player. This download is quick and safe and compatible to all computers browsers. It's a standard upgrade to the current flash player and will take only moments to upgrade. If you are a Windows user and are having difficulties installing Adobe Flash Player, please visit the Adobe Windows Troubleshooting to get more details on how to troubleshoot the issues.
Windows XP users with difficulties installing Flash Player 10
- One solution is to install flash using the firefox browser. If you do not already have firefox installed and don't mind installing it - it's actually a much more reliable browser than Internet Explorer - get Mozilla Firefox: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/
- Once you have downloaded and installed firefox, open it up and visit this link to download flash: http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/
- Once you have downloaded and installed flash, please try viewing our videos on Firefox.
Windows Internet Explorer
Uninstalling the older version of Flash first is often successful:
- Click Start in bottom left hand corner.
- Choose Control Panel
- Switch to classic view
- Choose programs to uninstall
- Look for adobe flash player or macromedia flash player – there may be a few including active X and plugin. Click to highlight each of them and uninstall all of them one at a time. Once complete, reboot your computer.
- Once your computer has rebooted, go to: http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/
- Download the flash player. Replace any previous downloads if asked.
- Once downloaded, click open, then install. Please close all browsers and proceed with the installation as prompted. Once installation is complete, it is suggested that you reboot your computer. Once rebooted, you will be able to enjoy our wide selection and always growing library of yoga and health & wellness videos.
If the above does not work and you still prefer to work with Internet Explorer, please ensure that both the "Download Signed ActiveX controls" and "Run ActiveX controls and plug-ins" options are set to "Prompt".
To change your security level:
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Choose Tools > Internet Options.
- Select the Security tab.
- Select Custom Level.
- Find the section "ActiveX controls and plug-ins".
- Set "Download Signed ActiveX Controls" to Prompt.
- Set "Run ActiveX Controls And Plug-ins" to Prompt.
- Try reinstalling the Flash Player.
If you are still experiencing any difficulties installing the new flash player or viewing our videos, please contact us with specific details as to the problems you are experiencing and we will do all we can to help get you up and running.