About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
i spent the last four weeks at home with severe and debilitating neck pain. a few days ago...
- Christiana Hi MYO! I love love LOVE your website. It's amazing I hadn't heard of you earlier, but my...
- Sarah-Kate Thank you so much for a great site. I broke my foot about 5 weeks ago and use to do 90 minutes...
I stumbled upon My yoga online somehow through facebook and i'm doing the 25 days of free yoga...
- Simmi To say that Yoga Online has changed my life would be an understatement. I used to struggle...
- Erin I have to say I am very impressed with My Yoga Online's website. Your extensive library and...
hi i love this site its helped me in my yoga, and opened up in all ways , ienjoy yoga naked...
- Aida MYO has been the best thing that has happened to my home practice! I started a daily yoga...
- Isis It is amazing what can be considered "feeling normal", and how unwell that can actually...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Cyndi Lee Gina Caputo Danielle Mika Nagel Meghan Currie
- Bernie Clark Kino MacGregor Mary Clare Sweet Kerri Kelly
- Anita Seiz Kreg Weiss, B HKin Mara Branscombe Kevan Gale
- Chris Chavez Ryan Leier Faith Hunter Clara Roberts-Oss
- Doug Swenson Hemalayaa Behl Michelle Trantina Pedro Franco
- Andrea Marcum Nico Luce Ashley Turner David Magone
- Cameron Gilley Gloria Latham Kia Miller Mark Whitwell
- Desiree Rumbaugh Shiva Rea Nicki Doane Rod Stryker
- Janet Stone Raghunath . Annie Carpenter Ashleigh Sergeant
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Sun Energy Kriya
This video stopped at 7 minutes left and I couldn't finish it! Grrrr
about a hour ago from Norwalk, US
3 Ways to Get Closer to the Present Moment
Great article. Sometimes we get so caught up with excess and sometimes the best thing for us...
about a hour ago from Columbus, US
Leap of Faith
@vsilga Thank you for your feedback. Happy to hear you enjoy this practice. n
about a hour ago from Provence, FR
Kapha Balancing AM PM Class
Melina, I appreciate your quality instruction and non-preachy style!
2 hours ago
Thank youuuuu !! :)
about 2 hours ago from Brisbane, AU
The other day, I was sitting in the Himalayas along with a group of friends, all meditators, and my guru was leading us into a long...
A Simple Chair Yoga Technique to Relieve Neck and Shoulder Tension
You don't have to wait to do yoga until you get to your class, leave work, or feel better if you are sick or injured. You can do yoga...
Pranayama Basics: When to Inhale and Exhale
One of the things my students found most difficult or confusing about a yoga class, was when the teacher started talking about when...
Win a One Day Yoga Retreat at The Toronto Yoga Show
Win a one day yoga retreat at The Toronto Yoga Conference and Show with Colleen Saidman Yee and Rodney Yee -- a $216 value! Want to...
Love is Stronger than Fear: A Spotlight on Desirée Rumbaugh
Desirée Rumbaugh is a gifted and inspiring yoga teacher who leads from a place of deep wisdom and grace. Bringing over 25 years...
My Yoga Online is Proud to Support The Haven
At the end of Anahata: The Heart of Yoga, My Yoga Online will make a $500 donation to The Haven in the name of its most active participant,...
Mediterranean Style Bean Salad
My all-time favorite way of preparing vegetables is roasting them. Depending on the vegetable, it could be a short or long process....
10 Things We Can Learn from Stress and Anxiety
Here is a list of 10 things we can learn from stress and anxiety: 1. How to handle something difficult. Stressful things...
Pamper Yourself in 6 Easy Steps
As a busy mom, yoga teacher and all around (self-proclaimed) Domestic Goddess, I sometimes find myself lacking in the personal time...
The Number One Rule for Improving Your Life
Do you ever get pissed off or frustrated, uptight or stressed about what’s happening in the moment? Do you notice how much...
Roasted Sweet Potato Mac and Cheese (Vegan)
I am really excited about this recipe. I have entered a time machine and gone back to my childhood. The only difference...
Kapha Reducing Breakfast Porridge
Are you feeling a little heavy and a little sluggish? Are you craving sunshine and warmth and wish for Spring to put a spring in your step?