About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
i just joined to myyogaonline, finished my first class and feeling great already!!thank you...
- Demet Hello! I just wanted to write to express how delighted I am with this site! I joined this...
- Zarla such a beautiful site, the teacher here are phenomenal and put a lot of energy and love into...
Thank you for your site. When I was bedridden after a scooter accident I felt connected to...
- Sonia It's a litter over 6 months that I'm a member of MYO and when I think about it, it feels like...
- Amanda I stumbled upon My yoga online somehow through facebook and i'm doing the 25 days of free yoga...
MyYogaOnline is the best site for yoga EVER. I think it is very informative and easy to use....
- Barbara This site has changed my life. I needed something different to stimulate my body and my mind...
- Jose Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!! I joined a couple of weeks ago and I can't thank you...
How My Yoga Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Michelle Trantina Chris Chavez Anita Seiz Kerri Kelly
- Nicki Doane Desiree Rumbaugh Bibi McGill Danielle Mika Nagel
- Pedro Franco Jesse Enright Doug Swenson Rod Stryker
- Nico Luce Hemalayaa Kino MacGregor Shiva Rea
- David Magone Annie Carpenter Ashleigh Sergeant Andrea Marcum
- Ryan Leier Clara Roberts-Oss Faith Hunter Cameron Gilley
- Mara Branscombe Kia Miller Kreg Weiss, B HKin Gloria Latham
- Ashley Turner Cyndi Lee Meghan Currie Janet Stone
- Kevan Gale Raghunath Mark Whitwell Bernie Clark
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Air: For a Focused Mind
Really helpful exercise for a small break at work, thank you!
about 36 minutes ago
@yogamuse me too!
2 hours ago from Iffley, Oxford, GB
Get Set For A Good Sleep
Such a lovely way to wind down my day. With some calming essential oils rubbed on the inside...
2 hours ago from Shirley, CA
Yoga For Busy Moms
Hi @shulergirl You can pick and choose the classes from this page as you wish, they are not...
3 hours ago from Vancouver, CA
Engaging Back Lines
This practice is wonderful. I chose it again for this morning, and I feel great to start my...
about 3 hours ago from Helsinki, FI
A Short Meditation for Moms
As Mother’s Day recently came and went, I felt compelled to share my thoughts on motherhood and how yoga and meditation has helped...
Detoxing the Mind
Ever wonder why we spend so much time worrying about spring cleaning, purging our overabundance of things, reorganizing our homes,...
Yoga Tips for Mindful Moms
Moms sometimes get a bad rap. Assumptions are made if you are Mom: you are too busy, too worried, too flustered, too unprepared....
Ziliotto Tuesday Giveaway
Ziliotto is giving away a $200 gift certificate! This week's question: How is your own personal style reflected in your yoga...
Yoga For Busy Moms
Happy Mother's Day! My Yoga Online is pleased to present our new Practice Guide that has been specially designed for all the Moms out...
prAna Tuesday Giveaway
prAna is giving away $200 in swimwear! This week's question: How do you stay in a mindful state when you are off your mat? ENTERING...
How Being Imperfect Made Me a Better Therapist (and Person)
Before grad-school interviews, I dyed my hair brown. I'd always had a complex about being a blonde in academic settings. Well, not...
The Right Food for a Busy Life
Three hours of Sunday prep to create lunches and dinners throughout the week! Recipes below include: Roasted Root Vegetables, Salad...
Coconut Curry Bowl with Thai Red Rice
This is a rich, warming meal with a touch of spice for those evenings where you need a little comfort food. I used a red rice simply...
4 Ways to Fail Better
Michael Beckwith, the author of ‘Spiritual Liberation’ says, “A bad day for the ego is a good day for the...
The Healing Benefits of Pineapple
The Pineapple (Ananas Comosus) is a tropical plant with edible fruit. It has a bright yellow fibrous inner flesh that is naturally...
How Being Present May Have Saved My Marriage
Walking under trees. Summer’s faded into fall. My marriage is broken. I seek solace under wind rustled leaves of red and yellow...