About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
Thank you so much for a great site. I broke my foot about 5 weeks ago and use to do 90 minutes...
- Hollie I so appreciate the variety and ability to do a class when it fits my schedule and being able...
- Kathie Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I will continue to share my wonderful experience with MyYogaOnline...
I want to thank you for such a wonderful site. I just completed my 200 hr teacher training...
- Sharon hi i love this site its helped me in my yoga, and opened up in all ways , ienjoy yoga naked...
- Aida I love My Yoga Online. I always wanted to practice Yoga from my early twenties and even tried...
MYO is easy to use and I like the choice of restorative, relaxing,
beginner, and yin yoga...
- Dedra I have to say I am very impressed with My Yoga Online's website. Your extensive library and...
- Shanin Yoga online allows me to try a multitude of classes so I never get bored and always learn new...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Pedro Franco Cameron Gilley Desiree Rumbaugh Kevan Gale
- Kerri Kelly Meghan Currie Bernie Clark Danielle Mika Nagel
- Ashley Turner Kino MacGregor Mary Clare Sweet Mara Branscombe
- Ryan Leier Rod Stryker Gina Caputo Chris Chavez
- Shiva Rea Janet Stone Cyndi Lee Kia Miller
- Doug Swenson David Magone Gloria Latham Hemalayaa
- Raghunath . Michelle Trantina Anita Seiz Andrea Marcum
- Kreg Weiss, B HKin Faith Hunter Ashleigh Sergeant Nicki Doane
- Clara Roberts-Oss Nico Luce Annie Carpenter Mark Whitwell
MEET OUR MEMBERS
3 Simple Mantras for Transformation
Beautifully described! Thank you.
about 14 minutes ago from Lebanon, US
Ballet Barre: Free Your Turn Out
Hi Kevin: You have demystified what " Tail bones down" means . I finally found...
17 minutes ago from Vancouver, CA
Cosmic Dance Yoga Class
I was feeling sore from yesterday's yoga, this was perfect to loosen me up in little time....
2 hours ago from Simi Valley, US
Yogic Flu Shot: Kundalini for Immunity
This was just what the doctor ordered!
2 hours ago
Teddy Bear Yoga
For when a Big Teddy Bear Yoga session? This one was so good...Thank you!
about 2 hours ago
3 Simple Mantras for Transformation
Chances are, if you practice yoga regularly, you’ve been exposed to at least a handful of Sanskrit mantras, sometimes chanted...
Refresh Your Mind with a Daily Brain Shower
Do you shower everyday? Why? How do you feel after a hot, refreshing shower? Showers are wonderful things. I enjoy them...
3 Yoga Tips for Beginners (Funny)
It’s embarrassing but true, I’ve been following beginner yoga classes, online and off, for over ten years. That’s...
Conscious Box Tuesday Giveaway
Conscious Box is giving away a free one-year subscription -- a $204 value! This week's question: What's your favorite healthy...
Heading Into Gratitude Season
Staff Blog Post November is all but over and holiday jingles are working their way into the playlist of almost every retail store....
Mindful Dreaming, Mindful Living
Staff Blog Post One of my yoga teachers once told me, “The way we do this is the way we do everything.” Or in other words,...
5 Ways to Become More Positive
With a background in confidence coaching, I am often asked for help with positive thinking. It is true that the world pushes us to...
Expectations: A Self-Fulfilling Prophecy
Our desire to force and control situations is often tied to our limiting beliefs about how our goals can be realized. When our secret...
Zain’s Pumpkin Pie Pancakes
Do the dropping temperatures have you craving warm and delicious pumpkin pie? Well, why not indulge at breakfast with my delicious,...
Zain's Vegan Coconut Whipped Cream
This delicious vegan whipped cream makes quite a few servings or not so many, depending on the can, the day and your mood!
Simple Ways to Detox the Body and Mind
Nowadays with smart phones, notebooks and laptops it seems that everything and everyone’s schedules and so called habits depend...
Embrace Your Own Uniqueness
It struck me this morning as I was perusing the many postings on Facebook. A simple benign peach colored statement, so trivial, it...