About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
THANKS for this
great website. I am a solo mom that could not do yoga classes anymore
- Julie I love My Yoga Online. I always wanted to practice Yoga from my early twenties and even tried...
- Fernanda I am almost a beginner and I find your site brilliant. It's clear and easy to understand the...
I had already tried over the years to either join a regular yoga studio or set up my own home...
- Madame As a very busy professional and mother, i don't get time to go to the gym. I enjoy Yoga a lot...
- Arundhati MyYogaOnline has outstanding classes and teachers. It is also super convenient, accessible,...
My Yoga Online has changed my life. Last spring due to a slipped disc in my neck half of my...
- Kirsten I am filled with love for this site! Thank you, you've brightened my world with your inspiring...
- Kristen Absolutely LOVE this site! I practice yoga every day on my own and needed more variation and...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Kevan Gale Mark Whitwell Danielle Mika Nagel Bernie Clark
- Ashleigh Sergeant Michelle Trantina Mary Clare Sweet Rod Stryker
- Kino MacGregor Clara Roberts-Oss Kreg Weiss, B HKin Mara Branscombe
- Hemalayaa Behl Pedro Franco Cameron Gilley Nico Luce
- Ashley Turner Doug Swenson Andrea Marcum Desiree Rumbaugh
- Nicki Doane Gloria Latham Shiva Rea David Magone
- Kerri Kelly Cyndi Lee Raghunath . Janet Stone
- Annie Carpenter Faith Hunter Meghan Currie Chris Chavez
- Kia Miller Anita Seiz Ryan Leier Gina Caputo
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Pilates For Beginners
Anyone who is overweight and/or out-of-shape should not even bother with this video. By "Beginners",...
about 4 minutes ago
New Year, New You: Detox, Clear and Release
wonderful, just wonderful. Thank you so much for your beautiful presence.
about 29 minutes ago from Toronto, CA
Great class! I love a class which builds heat and also feels very restoring. Terrific for...
about 40 minutes ago from Los Angeles, US
Samba Your Highest Joy
Post more videos, please! =)
about a hour ago from São Paulo, BR
Wrist Free Hip and Pelvis Exploration
Kreg i really love to make yoga with you, as you are very open to your students, and everybody,...
about a hour ago
The other day, I was sitting in the Himalayas along with a group of friends, all meditators, and my guru was leading us into a long...
A Simple Chair Yoga Technique to Relieve Neck and Shoulder Tension
You don't have to wait to do yoga until you get to your class, leave work, or feel better if you are sick or injured. You can do yoga...
Pranayama Basics: When to Inhale and Exhale
One of the things my students found most difficult or confusing about a yoga class, was when the teacher started talking about when...
Win a One Day Yoga Retreat at The Toronto Yoga Show
Win a one day yoga retreat at The Toronto Yoga Conference and Show with Colleen Saidman Yee and Rodney Yee -- a $216 value! Want to...
Love is Stronger than Fear: A Spotlight on Desirée Rumbaugh
Desirée Rumbaugh is a gifted and inspiring yoga teacher who leads from a place of deep wisdom and grace. Bringing over 25 years...
My Yoga Online is Proud to Support The Haven
At the end of Anahata: The Heart of Yoga, My Yoga Online will make a $500 donation to The Haven in the name of its most active participant,...
Happiness Made Simple
It never ceases to amaze me how good we all are (and I mean gold medal good) at making the questions of life super complicated. The...
Mediterranean Style Bean Salad
My all-time favorite way of preparing vegetables is roasting them. Depending on the vegetable, it could be a short or long process....
10 Things We Can Learn from Stress and Anxiety
Here is a list of 10 things we can learn from stress and anxiety: 1. How to handle something difficult. Stressful things...
Pamper Yourself in 6 Easy Steps
As a busy mom, yoga teacher and all around (self-proclaimed) Domestic Goddess, I sometimes find myself lacking in the personal time...
The Number One Rule for Improving Your Life
Do you ever get pissed off or frustrated, uptight or stressed about what’s happening in the moment? Do you notice how much...
Roasted Sweet Potato Mac and Cheese (Vegan)
I am really excited about this recipe. I have entered a time machine and gone back to my childhood. The only difference...