About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I am filled with love for this site! Thank you, you've brightened my world with your inspiring...
- Kristen I am very new to Yoga and happened to find Anusara Therapeutics for Hips and Lower Back online...
- Kathleen Dear MyYoga - I joined your site a month and a half ago, having had a fine, adequate yoga...
My Yoga Online has changed my life. Last spring due to a slipped disc in my neck half of my...
- Kirsten It is amazing what can be considered "feeling normal", and how unwell that can actually...
- Jodi I just joined your online group to augment classed I take at a gym. I hate to miss a class...
Hi MYO! I love love LOVE your website. It's amazing I hadn't heard of you earlier, but my...
- Sarah-Kate I am so happy to have found you. This site is a joy, it has something for everyone and something...
- Harriet Absolutely LOVE this site! I practice yoga every day on my own and needed more variation and...
How My Yoga Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Kevan Gale Michelle Trantina Hemalayaa Pedro Franco
- Anita Seiz David Magone Doug Swenson Bernie Clark
- Shiva Rea Danielle Mika Nagel Ashleigh Sergeant Janet Stone
- Gloria Latham Meghan Currie Ryan Leier Cyndi Lee
- Cameron Gilley Mark Whitwell Kerri Kelly Andrea Marcum
- Rod Stryker Nico Luce Raghunath Chris Chavez
- Nicki Doane Ashley Turner Desiree Rumbaugh Kino MacGregor
- Clara Roberts-Oss Jesse Enright Faith Hunter Mara Branscombe
- Kia Miller Bibi McGill Annie Carpenter Kreg Weiss, B HKin
MEET OUR MEMBERS
2nd Chakra for Passion and Creativity
I have always been flexible and have never had issues with my legs but wow I cannot squat like...
12 minutes ago
not really a beginner practice!! it is good but I would define it an intermediate level practice.
24 minutes ago from Milano, IT
Strength Meets Grace
Raghunath you give me inversion courage. This lesson is the perfect length and challenge and...
2 hours ago from Calgary, CA
Clear Breath Fluid Body
Thank you Mara, this was just what I needed. I love your videos, inspiring and soothing.
2 hours ago from Amsterdam, NL
Surya Morning Flow
Love your video, GRACIAS!
3 hours ago from Santiago, CL
10 Tips When Practicing Arm Balances
Arm balances such as crow, side crow, peacock, flying pigeon, and eight angle (just to name a few), are a group of yoga poses that...
Ahimsa and the Yoga of Motherhood
I became a single mother before my son turned two-years-old. As the primary parent, most of what he would learn in the formative years...
For the Breathing Ones: A Poem
For the Breathing Ones: A Poem, by ava bird
Fibre Tibet Tuesday Giveaway
Fibre Tibet is giving away an organic cashmere Ocean Shawl -- a $185 value! This week's question: How do you make a difference...
Ziliotto Tuesday Giveaway
Ziliotto is giving away a $200 gift certificate! This week's question: How is your own personal style reflected in your yoga...
Yoga For Busy Moms
Happy Mother's Day! My Yoga Online is pleased to present our new Practice Guide that has been specially designed for all the Moms out...
Black Bean Brownies with Chocolate Avocado Icing
After expending my mental and physical energy in a 90 minute yoga class, I don’t know about you, but I need to refuel my body...
3 Benefits of Slowing Down
Taking things slow does not come naturally to me. I am one of those people who is constantly multi-tasking; usually in the process...
Learn to Love Your Body
It's been in the air lately - people talking about their bodies. Some loving them, most hating them. With Spring and Summer ahead of...
How Being Imperfect Made Me a Better Therapist (and Person)
Before grad-school interviews, I dyed my hair brown. I'd always had a complex about being a blonde in academic settings. Well, not...
The Right Food for a Busy Life
Three hours of Sunday prep to create lunches and dinners throughout the week! Recipes below include: Roasted Root Vegetables, Salad...
Coconut Curry Bowl with Thai Red Rice
This is a rich, warming meal with a touch of spice for those evenings where you need a little comfort food. I used a red rice simply...