About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I just discovered your site last night via a google video search. I
- Woody Thankyou for branching out to include Pilates especially Anita Seiz and belly dancing, with...
- Telma I love the variety of yoga levels and classes! It gets me doing yoga everyday, and I feel great!
Yoga has helped me to deal with many physical and emotional issues over the past few years....
- Debbie This has been the best gift I have ever given to myself. I live in a small town with no yoga...
- Sheila This site has changed my life. I needed something different to stimulate my body and my mind...
I've been a member of My Yoga Online since about January, and I absolutely love it. I think...
- Katie As a professional in the web industry, and having won just about every award for site design...
- Bryon MYO helped me give birth to the cook in me - just the way I love eating - more so the recipes...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Raghunath . Kia Miller Shiva Rea Clara Roberts-Oss
- Gloria Latham Andrea Marcum Michelle Trantina Ashleigh Sergeant
- Kino MacGregor Pedro Franco Anita Seiz Chris Chavez
- Janet Stone Kevan Gale Cameron Gilley Ryan Leier
- Mara Branscombe Bernie Clark Kerri Kelly Kreg Weiss, B HKin
- Annie Carpenter Hemalayaa Behl Cyndi Lee Meghan Currie
- Nicki Doane Ashley Turner David Magone Mary Clare Sweet
- Faith Hunter Mark Whitwell Danielle Mika Nagel Rod Stryker
- Desiree Rumbaugh Nico Luce Doug Swenson Gina Caputo
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Power Yoga for Happiness: Goin' Big
Delicious, beautiful and inspiring. I feel amazing! Mahalo!
about 34 minutes ago
Balance and Burn
Great class. Feelin ready for a good night sleep now Thanks!
about 58 minutes ago
Daily Detox Hatha Yoga
wow that was great Cameron. I was sick last week and needed some detoxing and this felt great..b/c...
about a hour ago from florida, US
Balance and Burn
@konstknuten Possibly an issue with your speakers? I had no issues with the sound.
2 hours ago
Balance and Burn
Loved this, Faith! Have done a lot of plane travel this past week and this was the perfect...
2 hours ago from New York, US
Pranayama Basics: When to Inhale and Exhale
One of the things my students found most difficult or confusing about a yoga class, was when the teacher started talking about when...
Your Amazing Brain and How to Use it Properly
You are the owner of one of the most powerful and fascinating machines on the planet—the human brain. This incredible piece of...
Transformative Yoga: Facing Depression and Accepting Healing
Before I began practicing yoga almost two decades ago, I had heard the word “transformative” occasionally tossed around...
Win a One Day Yoga Retreat at The Toronto Yoga Show
Win a one day yoga retreat at The Toronto Yoga Conference and Show with Colleen Saidman Yee and Rodney Yee -- a $216 value! Want to...
Love is Stronger than Fear: A Spotlight on Desirée Rumbaugh
Desirée Rumbaugh is a gifted and inspiring yoga teacher who leads from a place of deep wisdom and grace. Bringing over 25 years...
My Yoga Online is Proud to Support The Haven
At the end of Anahata: The Heart of Yoga, My Yoga Online will make a $500 donation to The Haven in the name of its most active participant,...
Mediterranean Style Bean Salad
My all-time favorite way of preparing vegetables is roasting them. Depending on the vegetable, it could be a short or long process....
10 Things We Can Learn from Stress and Anxiety
Here is a list of 10 things we can learn from stress and anxiety: 1. How to handle something difficult. Stressful things...
Pamper Yourself in 6 Easy Steps
As a busy mom, yoga teacher and all around (self-proclaimed) Domestic Goddess, I sometimes find myself lacking in the personal time...
The Number One Rule for Improving Your Life
Do you ever get pissed off or frustrated, uptight or stressed about what’s happening in the moment? Do you notice how much...
Roasted Sweet Potato Mac and Cheese (Vegan)
I am really excited about this recipe. I have entered a time machine and gone back to my childhood. The only difference...
Kapha Reducing Breakfast Porridge
Are you feeling a little heavy and a little sluggish? Are you craving sunshine and warmth and wish for Spring to put a spring in your step?