About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
Thank you for your site. When I was bedridden after a scooter accident I felt connected to...
- Sonia Hi MYO! I love love LOVE your website. It's amazing I hadn't heard of you earlier, but my...
- Sarah-Kate I've learned so much about yoga and a healthy lifestyle in my first month of membership here!...
Thank you for providing an excellent service. As a Spiritual teacher and intuitive...
- Lisa Dear MyYoga - I joined your site a month and a half ago, having had a fine, adequate yoga...
- Bettina I love the variety of yoga levels and classes! It gets me doing yoga everyday, and I feel great!
I found MYO about 3 years ago. I live in a small rural town that didn't have any yoga studios...
- Melinda Yoga online allows me to try a multitude of classes so I never get bored and always learn new...
- Melissa This has been the best gift I have ever given to myself. I live in a small town with no yoga...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Meghan Currie Doug Swenson Kerri Kelly Michelle Trantina
- Janet Stone Kreg Weiss, B HKin Chris Chavez Cyndi Lee
- Desiree Rumbaugh Rod Stryker Kia Miller Mary Clare Sweet
- Gina Caputo Ashley Turner Mara Branscombe Gloria Latham
- Danielle Mika Nagel Cameron Gilley Andrea Marcum Ashleigh Sergeant
- Annie Carpenter Bernie Clark Ryan Leier Shiva Rea
- Faith Hunter David Magone Kino MacGregor Raghunath .
- Nico Luce Pedro Franco Anita Seiz Mark Whitwell
- Clara Roberts-Oss Kevan Gale Hemalayaa Behl
MEET OUR MEMBERS
This was surprisingly difficult for being labelled all levels, I would definitely have appreciated...
about a hour ago
I keep coming back to this practice when I'm feeling anxious and unmotivated. I always...
about a hour ago from Nanaimo, CA
Progressive Backbends Step Five: Wisdom of the Heart
Thanks so much! I really enjoyed this series. After this series, I'm still not good at...
2 hours ago from Saitama, JP
Ashtanga Yoga Flow
This is a great practice! I have to say the best part about this video is Nico doing yoga...
5 hours ago
Yin and InnerYoga for Melting Neck and Shoulder Tension
Wow! This practice really helped relieve my shoulder and neck pain. Thank you!
about 5 hours ago from Orlando, US
Yoga and Me: A Poem
When yoga first discovered meIt was a thing I did, to be healthy But over time, I was intrigued And realized, the waters run deep...
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
We hope you enjoyed week one of our free online film festival, and welcome to week two. This week's focus is on harnessing the power...
Meditation for Beginners
“What is meditation?” is the first question I ask new students in my class. I get many answers. Sometimes people just say...
A 5-Minute Routine to Improve Your Posture
When we think of improving our posture we might think of holding the head high, or rooting evenly into our feet. Maybe we adjust the...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
Exciting Changes Are Coming: MyYoga News
A Message From Michelle Trantina, President of MyYogaNine years ago my husband Jason and I launched MyYoga Online. It was a bold dream...
Simple Practices to Plant the Seeds of Gratitude
As I walked home from teaching a yoga class this morning, it was raining. Not a downpour kind of a rain but a nice light shower. The...
4 Essential Facts About Food and Nutrition
Although there is a lot of information out there about nutrition, food, diet, how to eat, what to eat…it can be very confusing....
5 Life-Healing Lessons We Can Learn from Animals
We are often taught in life to avoid being like animals. For instance, the saying, “You’re behaving like an animal,”...
5 Solutions for Dissolving Self-Doubt
I doubt myself, I trust myself. The vision is clear, then I’m in the fog. I feel powerful and then the next moment...
Tropical Green Energy Smoothie
With life being so fast-paced it can be hard to fit in all the nutritious foods you need. That’s why I love blending them all...
5 Ways to Relax Every Day
For most of us, the snooze button is a more regular part of our morning routine than getting up early and calmly observing the beautiful...