About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
Hi! I LOVE MY YOGA ONLINE. I live on a small island in Mexico and having yoga at my fingertips...
- Sheryln Message I just discovered your site last night via a google video search. I would like...
- Woody I love you. I live in a little village of 15 residents in the middle of nowhere in Spain and...
hi i love this site its helped me in my yoga, and opened up in all ways , ienjoy yoga naked...
- Aida I am a personal trainer and artist. I work with functional fitness and injury prevention and...
- Letitia Thank you so much for a great site. I broke my foot about 5 weeks ago and use to do 90 minutes...
Thank you so much Yoga Online! :)
I am from Sydney Australia and find your classes the perfect...
- Danielle From LIlla's Yoga and You in the 70's to MyYogaOnline, technology just keeps getting better...
- Laurie Thank you for your site. When I was bedridden after a scooter accident I felt connected to...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Kreg Weiss, B HKin Shiva Rea Clara Roberts-Oss David Magone
- Kino MacGregor Kerri Kelly Janet Stone Kevan Gale
- Hemalayaa Behl Nico Luce Pedro Franco Michelle Trantina
- Gina Caputo Cyndi Lee Rod Stryker Chris Chavez
- Annie Carpenter Gloria Latham Andrea Marcum Faith Hunter
- Mara Branscombe Danielle Mika Nagel Desiree Rumbaugh Raghunath .
- Ashley Turner Cameron Gilley Mark Whitwell Meghan Currie
- Doug Swenson Kia Miller Mary Clare Sweet Anita Seiz
- Ashleigh Sergeant Bernie Clark Ryan Leier
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Avoiding Death by Desk
@DolphinGirl78 It is great that you got through "the morning"! No rush. Take it slowly,...
50 minutes ago from Vancouver, CA
Get Happy in Week Three of Our Free Online Film Festival!
I love Deepak... !! But the glasses.... Please... He is Sally Jesse Oprah Chopra.... Just...
about 59 minutes ago
Prenatal Yoga For The Second Trimester
Perfect before bed. I'm not pregnant but it felt great.
about a hour ago from Miami Beach, US
Rethinking Core Athletic Yoga Flow
Thank you, amazing:)
2 hours ago from Dubai, AE
Joyous Unfolding and Rejuvenation
I can start today with calm feeling. Thank you :)
2 hours ago from Saitama, JP
Teaching Yoga: Do Class Numbers Really Count?
Here’s the scenario: You have spent hours putting together a new music playlist that has a great beat and gets a message across...
The Symmetry of Cycling and Yoga
The combination of yoga and sport is endless. Yoga for golfers, yoga for runners, yoga for cyclists....the list goes on! Some may view...
How Meditation Heals Our Hearts
On our paths of returning to love, there comes a time for us all when we are called to heal our hearts. Whether it’s childhood...
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
We hope you enjoyed week one of our free online film festival, and welcome to week two. This week's focus is on harnessing the power...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
Exciting Changes Are Coming: MyYoga News
A Message From Michelle Trantina, President of MyYogaNine years ago my husband Jason and I launched MyYoga Online. It was a bold dream...
The Yellow Brick Road to Happiness
Following the path to happiness can be complicated. Who defined this happiness that we all want to follow? Do we even know what happiness...
Simple Practices to Plant the Seeds of Gratitude
As I walked home from teaching a yoga class this morning, it was raining. Not a downpour kind of a rain but a nice light shower. The...
4 Essential Facts About Food and Nutrition
Although there is a lot of information out there about nutrition, food, diet, how to eat, what to eat…it can be very confusing....
5 Life-Healing Lessons We Can Learn from Animals
We are often taught in life to avoid being like animals. For instance, the saying, “You’re behaving like an animal,”...
5 Solutions for Dissolving Self-Doubt
I doubt myself, I trust myself. The vision is clear, then I’m in the fog. I feel powerful and then the next moment...
Tropical Green Energy Smoothie
With life being so fast-paced it can be hard to fit in all the nutritious foods you need. That’s why I love blending them all...