About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
My personal practice has suffered after a bad fall on the ankle. I have been able to get swing...
- Norah Amazing variety of styles & teaching methods. As a teacher its great to have a reference to...
- Sakun Firstly, I would like to thank you for this venue to practice yoga/piliates. I am more comfortable...
I am filled with love for this site! Thank you, you've brightened my world with your inspiring...
- Kristen I want to thank you for such a wonderful site. I just completed my 200 hr teacher training...
- Sharon I have to say I am very impressed with My Yoga Online's website. Your extensive library and...
Thank you so much Yoga Online! :)
I am from Sydney Australia and find your classes the perfect...
- Danielle Hello! I just wanted to write to express how delighted I am with this site! I joined this...
- Zarla MYO helped me give birth to the cook in me - just the way I love eating - more so the recipes...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Raghunath . Gina Caputo Andrea Marcum Pedro Franco
- Kia Miller Annie Carpenter Nico Luce Danielle Mika Nagel
- Anita Seiz Kerri Kelly Michelle Trantina Clara Roberts-Oss
- Janet Stone Nicki Doane Shiva Rea Chris Chavez
- Hemalayaa Behl Cameron Gilley Cyndi Lee Ryan Leier
- Gloria Latham Kreg Weiss, B HKin Ashleigh Sergeant Mark Whitwell
- Ashley Turner David Magone Doug Swenson Kevan Gale
- Mara Branscombe Meghan Currie Desiree Rumbaugh Rod Stryker
- Faith Hunter Kino MacGregor Bernie Clark Mary Clare Sweet
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Balance and Burn
I can not get any sound on this vide?
about 44 minutes ago
Ganesha the Gatekeeper
@eternity It's a pleasure to serve you. Be well, n
5 hours ago from Provence, FR
Balance and Burn
Nice little flow, enjoyed it, thank, Faith! Love your allignment cues.
6 hours ago
Backbends For Spinal Health
@karinella: I appreciate the clarity of her instruction I am cringing as I dont see any compensation...
about 6 hours ago from Copperas Cove, US
Balance and Burn
Good little challenge. Great flow and pace. Loved it, thanks!!
9 hours ago
Pranayama Basics: When to Inhale and Exhale
One of the things my students found most difficult or confusing about a yoga class, was when the teacher started talking about when...
Your Amazing Brain and How to Use it Properly
You are the owner of one of the most powerful and fascinating machines on the planet—the human brain. This incredible piece of...
Transformative Yoga: Facing Depression and Accepting Healing
Before I began practicing yoga almost two decades ago, I had heard the word “transformative” occasionally tossed around...
Win a One Day Yoga Retreat at The Toronto Yoga Show
Win a one day yoga retreat at The Toronto Yoga Conference and Show with Colleen Saidman Yee and Rodney Yee -- a $216 value! Want to...
Love is Stronger than Fear: A Spotlight on Desirée Rumbaugh
Desirée Rumbaugh is a gifted and inspiring yoga teacher who leads from a place of deep wisdom and grace. Bringing over 25 years...
My Yoga Online is Proud to Support The Haven
At the end of Anahata: The Heart of Yoga, My Yoga Online will make a $500 donation to The Haven in the name of its most active participant,...
Mediterranean Style Bean Salad
My all-time favorite way of preparing vegetables is roasting them. Depending on the vegetable, it could be a short or long process....
10 Things We Can Learn from Stress and Anxiety
Here is a list of 10 things we can learn from stress and anxiety: 1. How to handle something difficult. Stressful things...
Pamper Yourself in 6 Easy Steps
As a busy mom, yoga teacher and all around (self-proclaimed) Domestic Goddess, I sometimes find myself lacking in the personal time...
The Number One Rule for Improving Your Life
Do you ever get pissed off or frustrated, uptight or stressed about what’s happening in the moment? Do you notice how much...
Roasted Sweet Potato Mac and Cheese (Vegan)
I am really excited about this recipe. I have entered a time machine and gone back to my childhood. The only difference...
Kapha Reducing Breakfast Porridge
Are you feeling a little heavy and a little sluggish? Are you craving sunshine and warmth and wish for Spring to put a spring in your step?