About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I love My Yoga Online. I discovered it purely by chance when I was off work with labyrinthitis...
- Anne Wonderful. I now incorporate yoga into every day of my life and feel so much better for it....
- Kate Message I just discovered your site last night via a google video search. I would like...
Hi MYO! I love love LOVE your website. It's amazing I hadn't heard of you earlier, but my...
- Sarah-Kate I've learned so much about yoga and a healthy lifestyle in my first month of membership here!...
- Judith This site has changed my life. I needed something different to stimulate my body and my mind...
I love myyogaonline and have found the quality of all of the lessons/videos that I have used...
- Angela I've been a member of My Yoga Online since about January, and I absolutely love it. I think...
- Katie My personal practice has suffered after a bad fall on the ankle. I have been able to get swing...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Andrea Marcum Mara Branscombe Ryan Leier Desiree Rumbaugh
- Nico Luce Annie Carpenter Kevan Gale Cameron Gilley
- Raghunath . Gina Caputo Bernie Clark Mary Clare Sweet
- Kia Miller Clara Roberts-Oss Danielle Mika Nagel Nicki Doane
- Kreg Weiss, B HKin Doug Swenson Kerri Kelly Mark Whitwell
- Cyndi Lee Pedro Franco Faith Hunter Meghan Currie
- Ashleigh Sergeant Kino MacGregor Ashley Turner Chris Chavez
- Janet Stone Shiva Rea Rod Stryker Anita Seiz
- David Magone Gloria Latham Hemalayaa Michelle Trantina
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Wonderful to start my day with uou
about 39 minutes ago from Guelph, CA
Wonderful to start my day with you....
about 42 minutes ago from Guelph, CA
Eeasy, fresh and floaty
about a hour ago
4 hours ago
A Workout And A Work In
Invigorating yet beautiful class! Namaste!
about 8 hours ago
3 Simple Mantras for Transformation
Chances are, if you practice yoga regularly, you’ve been exposed to at least a handful of Sanskrit mantras, sometimes chanted...
Refresh Your Mind with a Daily Brain Shower
Do you shower everyday? Why? How do you feel after a hot, refreshing shower? Showers are wonderful things. I enjoy them...
3 Yoga Tips for Beginners (Funny)
It’s embarrassing but true, I’ve been following beginner yoga classes, online and off, for over ten years. That’s...
Conscious Box Tuesday Giveaway
Conscious Box is giving away a free one-year subscription -- a $204 value! This week's question: What's your favorite healthy...
Heading Into Gratitude Season
Staff Blog Post November is all but over and holiday jingles are working their way into the playlist of almost every retail store....
Mindful Dreaming, Mindful Living
Staff Blog Post One of my yoga teachers once told me, “The way we do this is the way we do everything.” Or in other words,...
5 Ways to Become More Positive
With a background in confidence coaching, I am often asked for help with positive thinking. It is true that the world pushes us to...
Expectations: A Self-Fulfilling Prophecy
Our desire to force and control situations is often tied to our limiting beliefs about how our goals can be realized. When our secret...
Zain’s Pumpkin Pie Pancakes
Do the dropping temperatures have you craving warm and delicious pumpkin pie? Well, why not indulge at breakfast with my delicious,...
Zain's Vegan Coconut Whipped Cream
This delicious vegan whipped cream makes quite a few servings or not so many, depending on the can, the day and your mood!
Simple Ways to Detox the Body and Mind
Nowadays with smart phones, notebooks and laptops it seems that everything and everyone’s schedules and so called habits depend...
Embrace Your Own Uniqueness
It struck me this morning as I was perusing the many postings on Facebook. A simple benign peach colored statement, so trivial, it...