About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
Your web site is just what I've needed to get myself back in touch with yoga.I have a busy,...
- Madeleine MyYogaOnline has outstanding classes and teachers. It is also super convenient, accessible,...
- Hadassah I've learned so much about yoga and a healthy lifestyle in my first month of membership here!...
I really enjoy your site. I am an instructor and it is nice to take a
class at home and get...
- Jody Thankyou for branching out to include Pilates especially Anita Seiz and belly dancing, with...
- Telma Thanks so much for your site. I have recently joined as a member. Your site has allowed me...
We LOVE my yoga online!!
My partner and I use it everyday and have recommended it to everyone...
- Kat As a professional in the web industry, and having won just about every award for site design...
- Bryon MYO helped me give birth to the cook in me - just the way I love eating - more so the recipes...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Janet Stone Cyndi Lee Mara Branscombe Kerri Kelly
- Hemalayaa Behl Cameron Gilley Chris Chavez Danielle Mika Nagel
- Andrea Marcum Doug Swenson Nicki Doane Raghunath .
- Shiva Rea Gina Caputo Michelle Trantina Kia Miller
- David Magone Mary Clare Sweet Gloria Latham Meghan Currie
- Pedro Franco Rod Stryker Faith Hunter Ashley Turner
- Annie Carpenter Kino MacGregor Kreg Weiss, B HKin Desiree Rumbaugh
- Ashleigh Sergeant Clara Roberts-Oss Anita Seiz Kevan Gale
- Bernie Clark Ryan Leier Nico Luce Mark Whitwell
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Creative Core Abs
Love Shiva Rea, and what is the drummers name? I love him!
16 minutes ago
Namaste: Gate Opening
So glad that some of your videos are now available through My Yoga Online, Kate. One TV doesn't...
about 46 minutes ago from Whitecourt, CA
Balance and Burn
Lovely Faith! So Energizing. Your are most graceful and it inspires me.
about a hour ago from Homewood, US
Ashtanga Primary Series
Thank you, thank you, thank you! This is the first time I have been able to learn modifications...
about 2 hours ago from Kingston, US
Love this teacher, another amazing and relaxing practice.... Thank you,,,,,Helen Cambridgeshire...
3 hours ago
Pranayama Basics: When to Inhale and Exhale
One of the things my students found most difficult or confusing about a yoga class, was when the teacher started talking about when...
Your Amazing Brain and How to Use it Properly
You are the owner of one of the most powerful and fascinating machines on the planet—the human brain. This incredible piece of...
Transformative Yoga: Facing Depression and Accepting Healing
Before I began practicing yoga almost two decades ago, I had heard the word “transformative” occasionally tossed around...
Win a One Day Yoga Retreat at The Toronto Yoga Show
Win a one day yoga retreat at The Toronto Yoga Conference and Show with Colleen Saidman Yee and Rodney Yee -- a $216 value! Want to...
Love is Stronger than Fear: A Spotlight on Desirée Rumbaugh
Desirée Rumbaugh is a gifted and inspiring yoga teacher who leads from a place of deep wisdom and grace. Bringing over 25 years...
My Yoga Online is Proud to Support The Haven
At the end of Anahata: The Heart of Yoga, My Yoga Online will make a $500 donation to The Haven in the name of its most active participant,...
Mediterranean Style Bean Salad
My all-time favorite way of preparing vegetables is roasting them. Depending on the vegetable, it could be a short or long process....
10 Things We Can Learn from Stress and Anxiety
Here is a list of 10 things we can learn from stress and anxiety: 1. How to handle something difficult. Stressful things...
Pamper Yourself in 6 Easy Steps
As a busy mom, yoga teacher and all around (self-proclaimed) Domestic Goddess, I sometimes find myself lacking in the personal time...
The Number One Rule for Improving Your Life
Do you ever get pissed off or frustrated, uptight or stressed about what’s happening in the moment? Do you notice how much...
Roasted Sweet Potato Mac and Cheese (Vegan)
I am really excited about this recipe. I have entered a time machine and gone back to my childhood. The only difference...
Kapha Reducing Breakfast Porridge
Are you feeling a little heavy and a little sluggish? Are you craving sunshine and warmth and wish for Spring to put a spring in your step?