About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I just finished the Hip Opener live practice by Desiree Rumbaugh. What a wonderful experience!...
- Melinda I finally had the chance today to try my new MYO video "Flying School": I really loved it,...
- Frances My personal practice has suffered after a bad fall on the ankle. I have been able to get swing...
Thanks so much for your site. I have recently joined as a member.
Your site has allowed me...
- Mark Hi MYO! I love love LOVE your website. It's amazing I hadn't heard of you earlier, but my...
- Sarah-Kate I am so happy to have found you. This site is a joy, it has something for everyone and something...
Yoga has helped me to deal with many physical and emotional issues over the past few years....
- Debbie Thankyou for branching out to include Pilates especially Anita Seiz and belly dancing, with...
- Telma This site has changed my life. I needed something different to stimulate my body and my mind...
How My Yoga Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Gloria Latham Kia Miller David Magone Danielle Mika Nagel
- Michelle Trantina Kerri Kelly Janet Stone Clara Roberts-Oss
- Ashley Turner Bernie Clark Nicki Doane Annie Carpenter
- Desiree Rumbaugh Pedro Franco Mara Branscombe Ashleigh Sergeant
- Jesse Enright Raghunath Faith Hunter Shiva Rea
- Doug Swenson Kreg Weiss, B HKin Mark Whitwell Ryan Leier
- Kevan Gale Nico Luce Cameron Gilley Cyndi Lee
- Chris Chavez Meghan Currie Hemalayaa Kino MacGregor
- Anita Seiz Rod Stryker Andrea Marcum Bibi McGill
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Soothing Touch of Yoga
@angileek - awesome glad you enjoy the routine :)
about a hour ago from South Lake Tahoe, CA, US
Brand Spanking New
@ian241 It's frustrating isn't it. I'm 38, and in terrible shape, however I've...
4 hours ago from Heath, US
Busy Moms Sweet Sweaty Time Out Flow
I liked this session however found it hard to keep up.... moving from position to position...
about 5 hours ago from Ottawa, CA
Mom Gets Moving
Fantastic video under 30 minutes. I'm usually so disappointed with short videos but this...
6 hours ago from La Quinta, US
Flowing Hatha Yoga
very relaxing! thank you.
6 hours ago
6 Reasons to Visit the Hidden Yoga Gem of the Caribbean
Besides the fact that the Beach Boys sang about Aruba, why should you love it?
Why Today is the Best Day Ever to Step On Your Mat
How is your yoga practice going? Do you ever get on your mat and wonder why you are there? Does it ever seem like a waste of time?...
3 Steps to Meditation in Motion
After having spent many years in twice daily, seated meditation, it dawned on me one evening that I’d actually carried the...
Fibre Tibet Tuesday Giveaway
Fibre Tibet is giving away an organic cashmere Ocean Shawl -- a $185 value! This week's question: How do you make a difference...
Ziliotto Tuesday Giveaway
Ziliotto is giving away a $200 gift certificate! This week's question: How is your own personal style reflected in your yoga...
Yoga For Busy Moms
Happy Mother's Day! My Yoga Online is pleased to present our new Practice Guide that has been specially designed for all the Moms out...
Black Bean Brownies with Chocolate Avocado Icing
After expending my mental and physical energy in a 90-minute yoga class, I don’t know about you, but I need to refuel my body...
3 Benefits of Slowing Down
Taking things slow does not come naturally to me. I am one of those people who is constantly multi-tasking; usually in the process...
Learn to Love Your Body
It's been in the air lately - people talking about their bodies. Some loving them, most hating them. With Spring and Summer ahead of...
How Being Imperfect Made Me a Better Therapist (and Person)
Before grad-school interviews, I dyed my hair brown. I'd always had a complex about being a blonde in academic settings. Well, not...
The Right Food for a Busy Life
Three hours of Sunday prep to create lunches and dinners throughout the week! Recipes below include: Roasted Root Vegetables, Salad...
Coconut Curry Bowl with Thai Red Rice
This is a rich, warming meal with a touch of spice for those evenings where you need a little comfort food. I used a red rice simply...