About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I really enjoy your site. I am an instructor and it is nice to take a
class at home and get...
- Jody MYO has changed my life. I actually do all of the yoga I always wanted to do since it's so...
- Kerrie MYO helped me give birth to the cook in me - just the way I love eating - more so the recipes...
THANKS for this
great website. I am a solo mom that could not do yoga classes anymore
- Julie Myyogaonline gets me on my mat and has gotten me into a practice - I love getting my feet on...
- Kirsten I have tried Yoga over the years in studios and always managed to hurt myself. By following...
Namaste' Just wanted to say how awesome this site is - absolutely love it! Favorite teachers...
- Marilyn I've been a member of My Yoga Online since about January, and I absolutely love it. I think...
- Katie MyYogaOnline is the best site for yoga EVER. I think it is very informative and easy to use....
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Raghunath . Ashleigh Sergeant Janet Stone Ashley Turner
- David Magone Gloria Latham Mara Branscombe Desiree Rumbaugh
- Mary Clare Sweet Kevan Gale Doug Swenson Annie Carpenter
- Chris Chavez Clara Roberts-Oss Gina Caputo Pedro Franco
- Ryan Leier Mark Whitwell Kerri Kelly Kreg Weiss, B HKin
- Michelle Trantina Anita Seiz Bernie Clark Rod Stryker
- Danielle Mika Nagel Hemalayaa Nico Luce Shiva Rea
- Faith Hunter Cameron Gilley Meghan Currie Nicki Doane
- Kino MacGregor Andrea Marcum Cyndi Lee Kia Miller
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Tonic Gratitude Giveaway
I'm thankful for chances. The chances I get to work and live, the chances I get to fill...
about 21 minutes ago
Ahhhhhh! so nice. Thank you
about a hour ago from athens, GR
Jade Yoga Gratitude Giveaway
I am grateful for experiencing the Love and Oneness Nelson Mandela has created here in South...
2 hours ago from Centurion, ZA
Anahata Awakening Kundalini Fusion
This was definitely challenging but beautifully opening, thank you!
2 hours ago from Lantzville, CA
Satya Jewelry Gratitude Giveaway
I am thankful for a full night's sleep!
3 hours ago from Oakland, US
5 Reasons to Practice Breath of Fire
Kapalabhati Pranayama or "Cleaning Breath" is an intermediate to advanced pranayama that consists of short, powerful...
10 Ways to Know if Teaching Yoga Has Become a Lifestyle
At first, you did yoga. Then you practiced yoga. Now you live yoga. A blurred line traces the journey from extended side angle to bound...
Satya Jewelry Gratitude Giveaway
Satya Jewelry is giving away a Gold Om Necklace -- a $78 value! Today's question is in honor of our Gratitude Guide:...
Finding Balance On and Off the Mat
Staff Blog Post Finding balance is not only hard on the mat, but sometimes off the mat as well. My life is anything but quiet....
Yoga and Nutrition for Happy, Healthy Knees
Creak, crack, ache. My knees are pretty quick to let me know when they’re unhappy. Though my knees have offered me endless support...
A Sneak Peek at Our Upcoming Gratitude Guide
Staff Blog Post Candles, meditation, flows, and love love love! These are things you have to look forward to in our upcoming practice...
The Positive Side of Breaking Up
Do you know what it’s like to feel deeply hurt, sad, discouraged and maybe even angry (all together) as the result of a relationship...
5-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
Satisfy your sweet tooth with these 5-ingredient vegan and gluten-free peanut butter cookies.
3 Magical Mantras to Enhance Your Internal Healing Power
Living in health and holistic harmony can be challenging in today’s world. But you can activate your subconscious to help you...
6 Ways to Live with Gratitude this Holiday Season
The holidays are almost here and in New England the beautiful, colorful leaves of fall release their hold on tall tree branches and...
The Solar Plexus Chakra: Foods for Self-Esteem
The solar plexus chakra represents self-esteem and willpower, and governs the stomach and other digestive organs. This chakra is located...
The Self-Compassion Cheat Sheet
One of the hurdles most of us run into when trying to become more self-compassionate is not knowing what “self-compassion”...