About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
i spent the last four weeks at home with severe and debilitating neck pain. a few days ago...
- Christiana From LIlla's Yoga and You in the 70's to MyYogaOnline, technology just keeps getting better...
- Laurie Hello! I just wanted to write to express how delighted I am with this site! I joined this...
I joined My Yogaonline about a month ago and I am loving my membership! Your website is very...
- Ginger Dear MYO, Thank you for providing an excellent service. As a Spiritual teacher and intuitive...
- Lisa One of the blessing of TIC is to connect with people all over the world. Everytime I do Yoga...
MyYogaOnline is the best site for yoga EVER. I think it is very informative and easy to use....
- Barbara MYO helped me give birth to the cook in me - just the way I love eating - more so the recipes...
- Ruby THANK YOU MY YOGA ONLINE!! I love having this right in my home! I bought my two sisters a...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Gloria Latham Chris Chavez Andrea Marcum Annie Carpenter
- Nico Luce Mark Whitwell Mara Branscombe Anita Seiz
- Desiree Rumbaugh Doug Swenson Faith Hunter Clara Roberts-Oss
- Hemalayaa Behl Janet Stone Cyndi Lee Kevan Gale
- Danielle Mika Nagel Ashleigh Sergeant Bernie Clark Rod Stryker
- David Magone Mary Clare Sweet Pedro Franco Cameron Gilley
- Kia Miller Kreg Weiss, B HKin Gina Caputo Kino MacGregor
- Michelle Trantina Meghan Currie Shiva Rea Ryan Leier
- Raghunath . Kerri Kelly Ashley Turner
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Rebounding into Flow
42 minutes ago from Voghera, IT
Burst of Gratitude Hatha Yoga
Thank YOU, Cameron! That was a lovely practice! I feel feel very grateful - for everything!...
54 minutes ago from Mono, CA
Kundalini Yoga Full Body Tune-Up
Sat Nam, Gloria! Thanks for this good live class! Although you taught it at the evening ;-)...
about a hour ago from Mono, CA
Kundalini Yoga for Tension Release
thank you again Gloria....the timing was impeccable ! Shanti
about a hour ago from Timmins, CA
Flowing Breath Meditation for Stress Release
Thank you Kreg, from Timmins Ontario.
2 hours ago from Timmins, CA
Yoga and Me: A Poem
When yoga first discovered meIt was a thing I did, to be healthy But over time, I was intrigued And realized, the waters run deep...
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
We hope you enjoyed week one of our free online film festival, and welcome to week two. This week's focus is on harnessing the power...
Meditation for Beginners
“What is meditation?” is the first question I ask new students in my class. I get many answers. Sometimes people just say...
A 5-Minute Routine to Improve Your Posture
When we think of improving our posture we might think of holding the head high, or rooting evenly into our feet. Maybe we adjust the...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
Exciting Changes Are Coming: MyYoga News
A Message From Michelle Trantina, President of MyYogaNine years ago my husband Jason and I launched MyYoga Online. It was a bold dream...
4 Essential Facts About Food and Nutrition
Although there is a lot of information out there about nutrition, food, diet, how to eat, what to eat…it can be very confusing....
5 Life-Healing Lessons We Can Learn from Animals
We are often taught in life to avoid being like animals. For instance, the saying, “You’re behaving like an animal,”...
5 Solutions for Dissolving Self-Doubt
I doubt myself, I trust myself. The vision is clear, then I’m in the fog. I feel powerful and then the next moment...
Tropical Green Energy Smoothie
With life being so fast-paced it can be hard to fit in all the nutritious foods you need. That’s why I love blending them all...
5 Ways to Relax Every Day
For most of us, the snooze button is a more regular part of our morning routine than getting up early and calmly observing the beautiful...
Ayurvedic Post-Yoga Recovery Drink
You have just finished your flow class. You can still feel the warm stretch in your muscles. You're experiencing the spaciousness,...