About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
Hi MYO! I love love LOVE your website. It's amazing I hadn't heard of you earlier, but my...
- Sarah-Kate MyYogaOnline has outstanding classes and teachers. It is also super convenient, accessible,...
- Hadassah I have to say I am very impressed with My Yoga Online's website. Your extensive library and...
I've been a member of My Yoga Online since about January, and I absolutely love it. I think...
- Katie We LOVE my yoga online!! My partner and I use it everyday and have recommended it to everyone...
- Kat I'm very grateful to have found you guys online! I am currently living in a small part of Spain...
Thank you for your site. When I was bedridden after a scooter accident I felt connected to...
- Sonia I have benefited so much from this site since I am out of (my) country and don't have access...
- Rachel I just joined your online group to augment classed I take at a gym. I hate to miss a class...
How My Yoga Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Kia Miller Doug Swenson Annie Carpenter Kevan Gale
- Bibi McGill Raghunath Bernie Clark Michelle Trantina
- Mark Whitwell Andrea Marcum Chris Chavez Mara Branscombe
- Janet Stone Nico Luce Rod Stryker Jesse Enright
- Ashleigh Sergeant Hemalayaa Cyndi Lee Meghan Currie
- Danielle Mika Nagel Cameron Gilley Desiree Rumbaugh Ryan Leier
- Shiva Rea Kerri Kelly Pedro Franco Ashley Turner
- Kino MacGregor Kreg Weiss, B HKin Nicki Doane Faith Hunter
- Anita Seiz Gloria Latham Clara Roberts-Oss David Magone
MEET OUR MEMBERS
I found e frequently changing locations distracting and the woman's voice to be overly...
about 37 minutes ago
2nd Chakra for Passion and Creativity
I have always been flexible and have never had issues with my legs but wow I cannot squat like...
about 54 minutes ago
not really a beginner practice!! it is good but I would define it an intermediate level practice.
about a hour ago from Milano, IT
Strength Meets Grace
Raghunath you give me inversion courage. This lesson is the perfect length and challenge and...
about 2 hours ago from Calgary, CA
Clear Breath Fluid Body
Thank you Mara, this was just what I needed. I love your videos, inspiring and soothing.
3 hours ago from Amsterdam, NL
10 Tips When Practicing Arm Balances
Arm balances such as crow, side crow, peacock, flying pigeon, and eight angle (just to name a few), are a group of yoga poses that...
Ahimsa and the Yoga of Motherhood
I became a single mother before my son turned two-years-old. As the primary parent, most of what he would learn in the formative years...
For the Breathing Ones: A Poem
For the Breathing Ones: A Poem, by ava bird
Fibre Tibet Tuesday Giveaway
Fibre Tibet is giving away an organic cashmere Ocean Shawl -- a $185 value! This week's question: How do you make a difference...
Ziliotto Tuesday Giveaway
Ziliotto is giving away a $200 gift certificate! This week's question: How is your own personal style reflected in your yoga...
Yoga For Busy Moms
Happy Mother's Day! My Yoga Online is pleased to present our new Practice Guide that has been specially designed for all the Moms out...
Black Bean Brownies with Chocolate Avocado Icing
After expending my mental and physical energy in a 90 minute yoga class, I don’t know about you, but I need to refuel my body...
3 Benefits of Slowing Down
Taking things slow does not come naturally to me. I am one of those people who is constantly multi-tasking; usually in the process...
Learn to Love Your Body
It's been in the air lately - people talking about their bodies. Some loving them, most hating them. With Spring and Summer ahead of...
How Being Imperfect Made Me a Better Therapist (and Person)
Before grad-school interviews, I dyed my hair brown. I'd always had a complex about being a blonde in academic settings. Well, not...
The Right Food for a Busy Life
Three hours of Sunday prep to create lunches and dinners throughout the week! Recipes below include: Roasted Root Vegetables, Salad...
Coconut Curry Bowl with Thai Red Rice
This is a rich, warming meal with a touch of spice for those evenings where you need a little comfort food. I used a red rice simply...