About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
As a new mum, myo is perfect for me. I can choose from so many different styles and lengths...
- Emma This site has saved me for the past year. I've been living in rural Missouri where I'm the...
- Sarena This has been the best gift I have ever given to myself. I live in a small town with no yoga...
Thank you so much Yoga Online! :)
I am from Sydney Australia and find your classes the perfect...
- Danielle MYO has got me back on the mat after three long years of struggling to find the time, energy...
- Fiona As a very busy professional and mother, i don't get time to go to the gym. I enjoy Yoga a lot...
We LOVE my yoga online!!
My partner and I use it everyday and have recommended it to everyone...
- Kat Yoga has helped me to deal with many physical and emotional issues over the past few years....
- Debbie Amazing variety of styles & teaching methods. As a teacher its great to have a reference to...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Pedro Franco Kerri Kelly Chris Chavez Cameron Gilley
- Kevan Gale Mara Branscombe Danielle Mika Nagel Nico Luce
- Michelle Trantina Faith Hunter Ashleigh Sergeant Ryan Leier
- Mary Clare Sweet Gloria Latham Ashley Turner Annie Carpenter
- Gina Caputo Hemalayaa Behl Clara Roberts-Oss Anita Seiz
- Raghunath . Bernie Clark Kreg Weiss, B HKin Shiva Rea
- Cyndi Lee Kia Miller Doug Swenson Andrea Marcum
- Janet Stone Mark Whitwell Rod Stryker Meghan Currie
- Kino MacGregor Desiree Rumbaugh David Magone
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Yoga for Athletes: Happy Hamstrings
Just found this video today and loved the pace your style your words, thank you I will be...
48 minutes ago from Pittsburgh, US
Fifth Chakra Yoga Practice
Love this video! I was feeling a need for creative expression, clarity, and speaking up without...
about a hour ago from Grand Forks, US
Flow Barre: Love Your Hips
Again… thank you Kate… My legs have been needing some extra work… this is perfect ! :-)
2 hours ago from Bradenton, US
Progressive Backbends Step Five: Wisdom of the Heart
@vivicmendes I am glad you enjoyed the classes. All of the clothing I am wearing in this series...
about 3 hours ago
What a fabulous way to start my day! Thank you, Mary Clare, for yet another inspired class!
4 hours ago from Cleveland, OH, US
7 Ways to Ease Into Meditation
Meditation is for everyone: monks in Tibet, yogis, corporate lawyers, gardeners, the rich, poor, young and old. We may all approach...
Teaching Yoga: Do Class Numbers Really Count?
Here’s the scenario: You have spent hours putting together a new music playlist that has a great beat and gets a message across...
The Symmetry of Cycling and Yoga
The combination of yoga and sport is endless. Yoga for golfers, yoga for runners, yoga for cyclists....the list goes on! Some may view...
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
We hope you enjoyed week one of our free online film festival, and welcome to week two. This week's focus is on harnessing the power...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
Exciting Changes Are Coming: MyYoga News
A Message From Michelle Trantina, President of MyYogaNine years ago my husband Jason and I launched MyYoga Online. It was a bold dream...
The Yellow Brick Road to Happiness
Following the path to happiness can be complicated. Who defined this happiness that we all want to follow? Do we even know what happiness...
Simple Practices to Plant the Seeds of Gratitude
As I walked home from teaching a yoga class this morning, it was raining. Not a downpour kind of a rain but a nice light shower. The...
4 Essential Facts About Food and Nutrition
Although there is a lot of information out there about nutrition, food, diet, how to eat, what to eat…it can be very confusing....
5 Life-Healing Lessons We Can Learn from Animals
We are often taught in life to avoid being like animals. For instance, the saying, “You’re behaving like an animal,”...
5 Solutions for Dissolving Self-Doubt
I doubt myself, I trust myself. The vision is clear, then I’m in the fog. I feel powerful and then the next moment...
Tropical Green Energy Smoothie
With life being so fast-paced it can be hard to fit in all the nutritious foods you need. That’s why I love blending them all...