About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
Firstly, I would like to thank you for this venue to practice yoga/piliates. I am more comfortable...
- K. I want to thank you for such a wonderful site. I just completed my 200 hr teacher training...
- Sharon It is amazing what can be considered "feeling normal", and how unwell that can actually...
Thanks so much for your site. I have recently joined as a member.
Your site has allowed me...
- Mark MyYogaOnline has outstanding classes and teachers. It is also super convenient, accessible,...
- Hadassah I am so happy to have found you. This site is a joy, it has something for everyone and something...
I really enjoy your site. I am an instructor and it is nice to take a
class at home and get...
- Jody It's a litter over 6 months that I'm a member of MYO and when I think about it, it feels like...
- Amanda Absolutely LOVE this site! I practice yoga every day on my own and needed more variation and...
How My Yoga Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Desiree Rumbaugh Cameron Gilley Ashleigh Sergeant Mark Whitwell
- Nico Luce Bernie Clark Nicki Doane Kreg Weiss, B HKin
- Annie Carpenter Rod Stryker Raghunath Mara Branscombe
- Kino MacGregor Anita Seiz Michelle Trantina Kia Miller
- Cyndi Lee Bibi McGill Danielle Mika Nagel Shiva Rea
- Jesse Enright Hemalayaa Ashley Turner Ryan Leier
- Kerri Kelly Faith Hunter Kevan Gale Doug Swenson
- Andrea Marcum Janet Stone Meghan Currie David Magone
- Chris Chavez Clara Roberts-Oss Gloria Latham Pedro Franco
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Yoga For Busy Moms
Hi @shulergirl You can pick and choose the classes from this page as you wish, they are not...
6 minutes ago from Vancouver, CA
Engaging Back Lines
This practice is wonderful. I chose it again for this morning, and I feel great to start my...
31 minutes ago from Helsinki, FI
Yoga For Busy Moms
I see the videos are laid out in days. Is this the order we should follow?
about 52 minutes ago
Insomnia Hatha Flow With Extended Relaxation
Wonderful! I really enjoyed this video.
2 hours ago from Lewisville, US
really nice!! feel so wonderful after the practise, thankyou teacher :-)
about 3 hours ago from Ho Chi Minh City, VN
A Short Meditation for Moms
As Mother’s Day recently came and went, I felt compelled to share my thoughts on motherhood and how yoga and meditation has helped...
Detoxing the Mind
Ever wonder why we spend so much time worrying about spring cleaning, purging our overabundance of things, reorganizing our homes,...
Yoga Tips for Mindful Moms
Moms sometimes get a bad rap. Assumptions are made if you are Mom: you are too busy, too worried, too flustered, too unprepared....
Ziliotto Tuesday Giveaway
Ziliotto is giving away a $200 gift certificate! This week's question: How is your own personal style reflected in your yoga...
Yoga For Busy Moms
Happy Mother's Day! My Yoga Online is pleased to present our new Practice Guide that has been specially designed for all the Moms out...
prAna Tuesday Giveaway
prAna is giving away $200 in swimwear! This week's question: How do you stay in a mindful state when you are off your mat? ENTERING...
The Right Food for a Busy Life
Three hours of Sunday prep to create lunches and dinners throughout the week! Recipes below include: Roasted Root Vegetables, Salad...
Coconut Curry Bowl with Thai Red Rice
This is a rich, warming meal with a touch of spice for those evenings where you need a little comfort food. I used a red rice simply...
4 Ways to Fail Better
Michael Beckwith, the author of ‘Spiritual Liberation’ says, “A bad day for the ego is a good day for the...
The Healing Benefits of Pineapple
The Pineapple (Ananas Comosus) is a tropical plant with edible fruit. It has a bright yellow fibrous inner flesh that is naturally...
How Being Present May Have Saved My Marriage
Walking under trees. Summer’s faded into fall. My marriage is broken. I seek solace under wind rustled leaves of red and yellow...
An Easy Visualization Technique
Maybe you have heard about visualization, but you’re not convinced of its power and effectiveness. I am going to tell you about...