About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
It's a litter over 6 months that I'm a member of MYO and when I think about it, it feels like...
- Amanda We LOVE my yoga online!! My partner and I use it everyday and have recommended it to everyone...
- Kat i just joined to myyogaonline, finished my first class and feeling great already!!thank you...
I love you. I live in a little village of 15 residents in the middle of nowhere in Spain and...
- Lydia This is the best thing ever, Im from mexico, from a city where there are no yoga casses, so...
- Tuty I have to say I am very impressed with My Yoga Online's website. Your extensive library and...
Many styles, lots and lots of videos, I don´t even have time to do all good videos!:) Low...
- Joanna I have found My Yoga Online to be excellent. It is really nice to have the flexibility...
- Angela hi i love this site its helped me in my yoga, and opened up in all ways , ienjoy yoga naked...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Bernie Clark Annie Carpenter Ryan Leier Kreg Weiss, B HKin
- Mary Clare Sweet Andrea Marcum Cameron Gilley Chris Chavez
- Gina Caputo Pedro Franco Hemalayaa Behl Nico Luce
- Mark Whitwell Ashley Turner Kerri Kelly Gloria Latham
- Kino MacGregor Michelle Trantina Ashleigh Sergeant Faith Hunter
- Clara Roberts-Oss Anita Seiz Danielle Mika Nagel Cyndi Lee
- Janet Stone Kevan Gale Rod Stryker Mara Branscombe
- Doug Swenson Shiva Rea Meghan Currie Kia Miller
- David Magone Desiree Rumbaugh Raghunath .
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Wisdom Warriors: Becoming Real
I loved this practice as I do all your wisdom warrior videos!
about 2 hours ago from Lyons, US
Balance and Burn
Thank you , Thank you , love your practice !!!!
3 hours ago
Wisdom Warriors: Becoming Real
my back feels AWESOME!! thank you : )
6 hours ago
E=mc2: Energy is Life
You need to know you are just a fantastic teacher. Very genuine, very caring and kind. I love...
about 9 hours ago from Moncton, CA
Keep Your Eyes Open For New Login Information Coming to Your Inbox This Week
Thanks to all of you for your feedback regarding the upcoming launch. We love your enthusiasm...
10 hours ago
My Yoga on GaiamTV: A Few Important Details
Thanks to all of you for your feedback regarding the upcoming launch. We love your enthusiasm to start exploring My Yoga on Gaiam...
How Yoga Can Heat Up Your Summer Job Search
Cultivating tapas, or heat, in your daily yoga practice can be a powerful tool and could help you to get fired up about your career.Tapas...
How Yoga Can Help You Recover from Adrenal Fatigue
“Adrenal Fatigue” is a term that pops up more and more frequently these days. Do any of these symptoms sound familiar to...
Yoga Philosophy: Maya and the Veil of Illusion
Are we all separate individuals or are we all connected as one Universal Consciousness? Or are we both simultaneously? This question...
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
We hope you enjoyed week one of our free online film festival, and welcome to week two. This week's focus is on harnessing the power...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
5 Ways to Use Peppermint Oil
I’ve recently fallen in love with peppermint oil. Peppermint oil is widely known for its ancient medicinal properties; its many...
3 Healthy Habits for Lasting Happiness
Lately I’ve given presentations to hundreds of people on the art of living in harmony and happiness. Having recently moved with...
Refreshing Mint Slushy
This slushy is so delicious and refreshing you’ll be craving it all summer! The fresh taste is a great way to perk you up in...
7 Ways to Stop Overthinking
We’ve all been there. The same thought spinning around in your head, the worst case scenario playing on repeat in your mind as...
Running: Training for the Mind
Sit down, breathe deep, lace up my runners and set out for a little ‘me’ time. As my body begins to warm up through a brisk...
The Art of Doing Nothing: 5 Lessons for Living a Truly Happy Life
Most of us are guilty of trying to fill up any free spot we may have in our calendars. We have been taught that the busier we are,...