About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
MYO has been the best thing that has happened to my home practice! I started a daily yoga...
- Isis Dear MYO, Thank you for providing an excellent service. As a Spiritual teacher and intuitive...
- Lisa MYO has changed my life. I actually do all of the yoga I always wanted to do since it's so...
Thanks so much for your site. I have recently joined as a member.
Your site has allowed me...
- Mark To say that Yoga Online has changed my life would be an understatement. I used to struggle...
- Erin I LOVE MyYoga Online! I travel and move a lot in my work. MyYoga Online has helped me to...
Amazing variety of styles & teaching methods. As a teacher its great to have a reference to...
- Sakun This site has saved me for the past year. I've been living in rural Missouri where I'm the...
- Sarena I'm so glad I've found you guys!! I started taking yoga lessons when I was 15 (10 yrs ago)...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Ashley Turner Andrea Marcum Bernie Clark Faith Hunter
- Ryan Leier Hemalayaa Behl David Magone Mark Whitwell
- Gina Caputo Shiva Rea Kreg Weiss, B HKin Nico Luce
- Pedro Franco Raghunath . Michelle Trantina Desiree Rumbaugh
- Anita Seiz Kino MacGregor Clara Roberts-Oss Kia Miller
- Annie Carpenter Ashleigh Sergeant Rod Stryker Kerri Kelly
- Chris Chavez Mary Clare Sweet Kevan Gale Danielle Mika Nagel
- Janet Stone Cameron Gilley Cyndi Lee Meghan Currie
- Gloria Latham Doug Swenson Mara Branscombe
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Kundalini Yoga for Tension Release
@kelg The video is now working, please email us at support @ myyogaonline.com if you're...
10 minutes ago from Vancouver, CA
Yoga for Breakups
Ash, thank you so much! You are such an inspiration to me and to my teaching. May love flow...
14 minutes ago
Wonderful, releasing yoga practice. But the music was sometimes so loud I couldn't hear...
about 21 minutes ago
Liquifying The Resistance Yoga Flow
Lovely and luxurious practice - I added it to my favorites to return to again and again.
47 minutes ago from Mammoth Lakes, US
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
about a hour ago from Pinellas Park, US
Yoga and Me: A Poem
When yoga first discovered meIt was a thing I did, to be healthy But over time, I was intrigued And realized, the waters run deep...
Meditation for Beginners
“What is meditation?” is the first question I ask new students in my class. I get many answers. Sometimes people just say...
A 5-Minute Routine to Improve Your Posture
When we think of improving our posture we might think of holding the head high, or rooting evenly into our feet. Maybe we adjust the...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
Exciting Changes Are Coming: MyYoga News
A Message From Michelle Trantina, President of MyYogaNine years ago my husband Jason and I launched MyYoga Online. It was a bold dream...
Discovering a Safe Place to Feel: A Spotlight on Faith Hunter
Committed to living a life of soulful freedom, every day Faith Hunter aims to both inspire and be inspired by the possibilities that...
5 Life-Healing Lessons We Can Learn from Animals
We are often taught in life to avoid being like animals. For instance, the saying, “You’re behaving like an animal,”...
5 Solutions for Dissolving Self-Doubt
I doubt myself, I trust myself. The vision is clear, then I’m in the fog. I feel powerful and then the next moment...
Tropical Green Energy Smoothie
With life being so fast-paced it can be hard to fit in all the nutritious foods you need. That’s why I love blending them all...
5 Ways to Relax Every Day
For most of us, the snooze button is a more regular part of our morning routine than getting up early and calmly observing the beautiful...
Ayurvedic Post-Yoga Recovery Drink
You have just finished your flow class. You can still feel the warm stretch in your muscles. You're experiencing the spaciousness,...
The Surprising Truth about Creativity and Limitations
Have you ever felt limited? You know, limited by your ability in mind, body, or spirit. Doesn't that thought feel kind of...