About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
As a professional in the web industry, and having won just about every award for site design...
- Bryon As a new mum, myo is perfect for me. I can choose from so many different styles and lengths...
- Emma I love myyogaonline and have found the quality of all of the lessons/videos that I have used...
It's a litter over 6 months that I'm a member of MYO and when I think about it, it feels like...
- Amanda My personal practice has suffered after a bad fall on the ankle. I have been able to get swing...
- Norah Message I just discovered your site last night via a google video search. I would like...
i spent the last four weeks at home with severe and debilitating neck pain. a few days ago...
- Christiana hi i love this site its helped me in my yoga, and opened up in all ways , ienjoy yoga naked...
- Aida One of the blessing of TIC is to connect with people all over the world. Everytime I do Yoga...
How My Yoga Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Mara Branscombe Doug Swenson Cameron Gilley Janet Stone
- Hemalayaa Annie Carpenter Jesse Enright Kevan Gale
- Raghunath Clara Roberts-Oss Rod Stryker Gloria Latham
- Andrea Marcum Kia Miller Faith Hunter Kreg Weiss, B HKin
- Nico Luce Chris Chavez Shiva Rea Anita Seiz
- Meghan Currie Bibi McGill Mark Whitwell Nicki Doane
- Kerri Kelly Michelle Trantina Desiree Rumbaugh David Magone
- Ashleigh Sergeant Kino MacGregor Pedro Franco Ashley Turner
- Danielle Mika Nagel Bernie Clark Cyndi Lee Ryan Leier
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Burn Baby Burn
Great instructor! My favorite class so far - thank you
58 minutes ago from rainier, US
Yin Yoga: Edited Commentary
I just realized I have been doing this practice every week since it first appeared on this...
about a hour ago from Buffalo, US
Busy Moms Sweet Sweaty Time Out Flow
This session kicked my butt. Looking forward to trying this again!
about a hour ago from Paris, FR
This is such a beautiful, thoughtful flow. I keep coming back to is, as well as Shiva's...
about a hour ago from Lannon, US
Morning Yoga Flow
Love this class! <3 Namaste
5 hours ago from East Greenbush, US
6 Reasons to Visit the Hidden Yoga Gem of the Caribbean
Besides the fact that the Beach Boys sang about Aruba, why should you love it?
Why Today is the Best Day Ever to Step On Your Mat
How is your yoga practice going? Do you ever get on your mat and wonder why you are there? Does it ever seem like a waste of time?...
3 Steps to Meditation in Motion
After having spent many years in twice daily, seated meditation, it dawned on me one evening that I’d actually carried the...
Fibre Tibet Tuesday Giveaway
Fibre Tibet is giving away an organic cashmere Ocean Shawl -- a $185 value! This week's question: How do you make a difference...
Ziliotto Tuesday Giveaway
Ziliotto is giving away a $200 gift certificate! This week's question: How is your own personal style reflected in your yoga...
Yoga For Busy Moms
Happy Mother's Day! My Yoga Online is pleased to present our new Practice Guide that has been specially designed for all the Moms out...
Black Bean Brownies with Chocolate Avocado Icing
After expending my mental and physical energy in a 90-minute yoga class, I don’t know about you, but I need to refuel my body...
3 Benefits of Slowing Down
Taking things slow does not come naturally to me. I am one of those people who is constantly multi-tasking; usually in the process...
Learn to Love Your Body
It's been in the air lately - people talking about their bodies. Some loving them, most hating them. With Spring and Summer ahead of...
How Being Imperfect Made Me a Better Therapist (and Person)
Before grad-school interviews, I dyed my hair brown. I'd always had a complex about being a blonde in academic settings. Well, not...
The Right Food for a Busy Life
Three hours of Sunday prep to create lunches and dinners throughout the week! Recipes below include: Roasted Root Vegetables, Salad...
Coconut Curry Bowl with Thai Red Rice
This is a rich, warming meal with a touch of spice for those evenings where you need a little comfort food. I used a red rice simply...