About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I just discovered your site last night via a google video search. I
- Woody It is amazing what can be considered "feeling normal", and how unwell that can actually...
- Jodi I love My Yoga Online. I always wanted to practice Yoga from my early twenties and even tried...
I just joined your online group to augment classed I take at a gym. I hate to miss a class...
- Diane Hi MYO! I love love LOVE your website. It's amazing I hadn't heard of you earlier, but my...
- Sarah-Kate Your web site is just what I've needed to get myself back in touch with yoga.I have a busy,...
Thank you for providing an excellent service. As a Spiritual teacher and intuitive...
- Lisa Thank you so much for a great site. I broke my foot about 5 weeks ago and use to do 90 minutes...
- Hollie I have benefited so much from this site since I am out of (my) country and don't have access...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Bernie Clark Shiva Rea Clara Roberts-Oss Kreg Weiss, B HKin
- Michelle Trantina Mara Branscombe Cyndi Lee Ashleigh Sergeant
- Hemalayaa Danielle Mika Nagel Ashley Turner Anita Seiz
- Mary Clare Sweet Raghunath . Chris Chavez Meghan Currie
- Desiree Rumbaugh Nicki Doane Gina Caputo Cameron Gilley
- Kerri Kelly Doug Swenson Kino MacGregor Mark Whitwell
- Gloria Latham Andrea Marcum Annie Carpenter David Magone
- Ryan Leier Rod Stryker Kevan Gale Faith Hunter
- Kia Miller Pedro Franco Janet Stone Nico Luce
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Eeasy, fresh and floaty
12 minutes ago
3 hours ago
A Workout And A Work In
Invigorating yet beautiful class! Namaste!
7 hours ago
Conscious Box Tuesday Giveaway
Vita coconut water and raw almonds. Thank you!
about 8 hours ago
Release into Self
It was so relaxing after a long day at work thank y
9 hours ago from Lake worth fl, US
3 Simple Mantras for Transformation
Chances are, if you practice yoga regularly, you’ve been exposed to at least a handful of Sanskrit mantras, sometimes chanted...
Refresh Your Mind with a Daily Brain Shower
Do you shower everyday? Why? How do you feel after a hot, refreshing shower? Showers are wonderful things. I enjoy them...
3 Yoga Tips for Beginners (Funny)
It’s embarrassing but true, I’ve been following beginner yoga classes, online and off, for over ten years. That’s...
Conscious Box Tuesday Giveaway
Conscious Box is giving away a free one-year subscription -- a $204 value! This week's question: What's your favorite healthy...
Heading Into Gratitude Season
Staff Blog Post November is all but over and holiday jingles are working their way into the playlist of almost every retail store....
Mindful Dreaming, Mindful Living
Staff Blog Post One of my yoga teachers once told me, “The way we do this is the way we do everything.” Or in other words,...
5 Ways to Become More Positive
With a background in confidence coaching, I am often asked for help with positive thinking. It is true that the world pushes us to...
Expectations: A Self-Fulfilling Prophecy
Our desire to force and control situations is often tied to our limiting beliefs about how our goals can be realized. When our secret...
Zain’s Pumpkin Pie Pancakes
Do the dropping temperatures have you craving warm and delicious pumpkin pie? Well, why not indulge at breakfast with my delicious,...
Zain's Vegan Coconut Whipped Cream
This delicious vegan whipped cream makes quite a few servings or not so many, depending on the can, the day and your mood!
Simple Ways to Detox the Body and Mind
Nowadays with smart phones, notebooks and laptops it seems that everything and everyone’s schedules and so called habits depend...
Embrace Your Own Uniqueness
It struck me this morning as I was perusing the many postings on Facebook. A simple benign peach colored statement, so trivial, it...