About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I love you. I live in a little village of 15 residents in the middle of nowhere in Spain and...
- Lydia I have to say I am very impressed with My Yoga Online's website. Your extensive library and...
- Shanin My Yoga Online has changed my life. Last spring due to a slipped disc in my neck half of my...
This site has saved me for the past year. I've been living in rural Missouri where I'm the...
- Sarena MyYogaOnline is the best site for yoga EVER. I think it is very informative and easy to use....
- Barbara As a very busy professional and mother, i don't get time to go to the gym. I enjoy Yoga a lot...
Myyogaonline gets me on my mat and has gotten me into a practice - I love getting my feet on...
- Kirsten MYO is easy to use and I like the choice of restorative, relaxing, beginner, and yin yoga...
- Dedra such a beautiful site, the teacher here are phenomenal and put a lot of energy and love into...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Chris Chavez Bernie Clark Nico Luce Anita Seiz
- Kia Miller Cyndi Lee Ashleigh Sergeant Kreg Weiss, B HKin
- Pedro Franco Kino MacGregor Gina Caputo David Magone
- Kevan Gale Ashley Turner Gloria Latham Michelle Trantina
- Kerri Kelly Mara Branscombe Andrea Marcum Cameron Gilley
- Desiree Rumbaugh Rod Stryker Clara Roberts-Oss Meghan Currie
- Annie Carpenter Mark Whitwell Doug Swenson Faith Hunter
- Ryan Leier Mary Clare Sweet Danielle Mika Nagel Shiva Rea
- Hemalayaa Behl Janet Stone Raghunath .
MEET OUR MEMBERS
How to Start Yoga
I'm just starting out, i need to get into a good habit of doing this regularly. more positive...
24 seconds ago
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Doesnt work on my mobile...android
9 minutes ago from Scarborough, CA
Awesome pace, loved the flow of it! Just what I needed to calm down tonight, reluctant to go...
about 8 hours ago from Vegreville, CA
Day 4: Strength and Length
9 hours ago from Sunnyvale, US
Release into Self
about 9 hours ago from KAUFMAN, US
Yoga and Me: A Poem
When yoga first discovered meIt was a thing I did, to be healthy But over time, I was intrigued And realized, the waters run deep...
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
We hope you enjoyed week one of our free online film festival, and welcome to week two. This week's focus is on harnessing the power...
Meditation for Beginners
“What is meditation?” is the first question I ask new students in my class. I get many answers. Sometimes people just say...
A 5-Minute Routine to Improve Your Posture
When we think of improving our posture we might think of holding the head high, or rooting evenly into our feet. Maybe we adjust the...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
Exciting Changes Are Coming: MyYoga News
A Message From Michelle Trantina, President of MyYogaNine years ago my husband Jason and I launched MyYoga Online. It was a bold dream...
Simple Practices to Plant the Seeds of Gratitude
As I walked home from teaching a yoga class this morning, it was raining. Not a downpour kind of a rain but a nice light shower. The...
4 Essential Facts About Food and Nutrition
Although there is a lot of information out there about nutrition, food, diet, how to eat, what to eat…it can be very confusing....
5 Life-Healing Lessons We Can Learn from Animals
We are often taught in life to avoid being like animals. For instance, the saying, “You’re behaving like an animal,”...
5 Solutions for Dissolving Self-Doubt
I doubt myself, I trust myself. The vision is clear, then I’m in the fog. I feel powerful and then the next moment...
Tropical Green Energy Smoothie
With life being so fast-paced it can be hard to fit in all the nutritious foods you need. That’s why I love blending them all...
5 Ways to Relax Every Day
For most of us, the snooze button is a more regular part of our morning routine than getting up early and calmly observing the beautiful...