About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
Yoga online allows me to try a multitude of classes so I never get bored and always learn new...
- Melissa I really enjoy your service, the convenience is fantastic and I really enjoy the variety of...
- Carolyn Your web site is just what I've needed to get myself back in touch with yoga.I have a busy,...
Thank you for providing an excellent service. As a Spiritual teacher and intuitive...
- Lisa After 3 years of not being able to get to studio classes (due to time, money and childcare...
- Kelli Dear MyYoga - I joined your site a month and a half ago, having had a fine, adequate yoga...
MYO is easy to use and I like the choice of restorative, relaxing,
beginner, and yin yoga...
- Dedra Having access to daily videos has changed me! I'm improving my home practice, trying new styles...
- Natalie My Yoga Online has changed my life. Last spring due to a slipped disc in my neck half of my...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Nicki Doane Janet Stone Raghunath . Michelle Trantina
- Clara Roberts-Oss Bernie Clark Mara Branscombe Kreg Weiss, B HKin
- Cameron Gilley David Magone Desiree Rumbaugh Danielle Mika Nagel
- Mary Clare Sweet Kino MacGregor Pedro Franco Hemalayaa Behl
- Ryan Leier Anita Seiz Gloria Latham Cyndi Lee
- Chris Chavez Rod Stryker Shiva Rea Mark Whitwell
- Nico Luce Doug Swenson Kia Miller Gina Caputo
- Kevan Gale Ashleigh Sergeant Annie Carpenter Faith Hunter
- Ashley Turner Andrea Marcum Meghan Currie Kerri Kelly
MEET OUR MEMBERS
A Reminder: You Have the Body of a Goddess
This was amazingly human yet stunningly beautiful like a goddess.... With so much love thank-you...
about a minute ago from Victoria, CA
Yoga Break for Super Moms
@thisgirlcandy Thank you for the encouraging feedback. I am glad you liked the class!
about 6 minutes ago
Hanumanasana Part 1: A Warm Up
That was nice!! Thank you Ashleigh!
about 11 minutes ago
Get Strong with Jivamukti
loved the sequencing, not so much the 'inhale' shouting
48 minutes ago from Miami Beach, US
Kriya for Emotional and Mental Balance
um wow. Thank you. I am feeling so much happier and ready to let go of the things that do not...
52 minutes ago
The Yoga Pose You're Doing Wrong (and How to Modify it Safely)
Take any yoga class and it’s almost guaranteed that you’ll do downward facing dog, or adho mukha svanasana, at least...
A Buddhist Approach to Meditation
In the Buddhist tradition, meditation is used as a way to cultivate loving-kindness, compassion and wisdom not only for one's self,...
5 Essential Tips for Aspiring Runners and Yogis
As the weather warms, our desire for movement naturally increases and triggers us out of hibernation mode. While the longer days...
Wanderlust Colorado Ticket Giveaway!
Win a pair of four-day tickets to Wanderlust Aspen-Snowmass plus a Kula market goodie bag -- an $1100 value! Want to get...
Welcome to Yoga for Athletes. Win Prizes!
What are you training for this season? Whether you are getting ready for a marathon or a team sport, or simply want to get in shape...
Enter Our Yoga Bloopers Twitter Contest
Join our #YogaBloopers Twitter Contest and Enter to Win a Sol Soft-Grip Yoga Mat from Gaiam -- a $65 value! Have you ever had a laugh...
Neti Pots for Springtime Allergy Relief
Neti pots.They seem to be all the rage lately, from the good factors to the bad. You may have seen them on the news, on the internet,...
10 Ways to Liberate Your Soul
This is about liberation. Listening to your soul when life feels like it's falling apart and not going the way you want it to....
3 Basic, No-Brainer Tips for Buying Real Food
Unfortunately, the term “real food” has become one of those food advocacy terms that is frequently said but infrequently...
Deepen Your Relationships by Being Present
Have you ever looked up, and realized that six months have passed, during which you have barely surfaced to breathe? Life just gets...
Living in Harmony with the Natural World
Why do humans love to spend time in nature? Because (just like the animals that we are) a natural life is the life we should be living....
What We Focus On is Magnified
We have all heard the expression, “What we focus on expands” but recently I had a kind of awakening to how true this expression...