About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
As a very busy professional and mother, i don't get time to go to the gym. I enjoy Yoga a lot...
- Arundhati Absolutely LOVE this site! I practice yoga every day on my own and needed more variation and...
- Rosita Myyogaonline gets me on my mat and has gotten me into a practice - I love getting my feet on...
I love the variety of yoga levels and classes! It gets me doing yoga everyday, and I feel
- Robyn This is the best thing ever, Im from mexico, from a city where there are no yoga casses, so...
- Tuty I love My Yoga Online. I always wanted to practice Yoga from my early twenties and even tried...
I am very new to Yoga and happened to find Anusara Therapeutics for Hips and Lower Back online...
- Kathleen I am so happy to have found you. This site is a joy, it has something for everyone and something...
- Harriet Hi MYO! I love love LOVE your website. It's amazing I hadn't heard of you earlier, but my...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Mara Branscombe Kreg Weiss, B HKin Pedro Franco Rod Stryker
- Shiva Rea Mary Clare Sweet Meghan Currie Faith Hunter
- Nicki Doane Gloria Latham Danielle Mika Nagel Clara Roberts-Oss
- Ashleigh Sergeant Hemalayaa Behl David Magone Cameron Gilley
- Anita Seiz Mark Whitwell Andrea Marcum Ashley Turner
- Raghunath . Kia Miller Gina Caputo Janet Stone
- Chris Chavez Ryan Leier Doug Swenson Kerri Kelly
- Annie Carpenter Michelle Trantina Nico Luce Cyndi Lee
- Desiree Rumbaugh Kevan Gale Bernie Clark Kino MacGregor
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Wisdom Warriors: Backbends
I like your enthusiasm..it reminds me myself when teaching :)
11 minutes ago
Wisdom Warriors: Backbends
@Bosaapook good point
13 minutes ago
Saraswati, The Muse of Creation
first time I have done yoga in over 6 months, loved it. thank you
about 24 minutes ago
The Flow of Vishnu
Beautiful surrender. Namaste.
about a hour ago
The Flow of Vishnu
really nice restorative practice, wish I were better at some of those binding moves!
2 hours ago from Jackson, US
Discover the Wisdom Within
Such a lightness. Such a stillness. When I am here for myself. A sense of ease emerges.
How to Hold Space for Your Children as they Learn and Grow
This post is for all the hottie yoga mommies out there who are consistently fashionably late or for those of you who know someone who...
Welcome to The Sacred Power of the Goddess. Win Prizes!
Welcome to Sacred Power of the Goddess, our latest practice guide on My Yoga Online. Who are the Gods and Goddesses of Indian...
The other day, I was sitting in the Himalayas along with a group of friends, all meditators, and my guru was leading us into a long...
Win a One Day Yoga Retreat at The Toronto Yoga Show
Win a one day yoga retreat at The Toronto Yoga Conference and Show with Colleen Saidman Yee and Rodney Yee -- a $216 value! Want to...
Love is Stronger than Fear: A Spotlight on Desirée Rumbaugh
Desirée Rumbaugh is a gifted and inspiring yoga teacher who leads from a place of deep wisdom and grace. Bringing over 25 years...
Managing Depression: Tips for Beating the Blues with Whole Foods
We have all experienced being blue or depressed at one time or another. For some of us the experience is brief and quickly shaken off,...
Embody the True You
Having confidence in ourselves creates amazing blessings in our lives and allow us to live up to our true potential. Who we aspire...
5 Steps to Feeling Good Now
If you can understand the power of feeling good right now, and not waiting until you’ve lost the weight, found the guy or girl,...
Happiness Made Simple
It never ceases to amaze me how good we all are (and I mean gold medal good) at making the questions of life super complicated. The...
Mediterranean Style Bean Salad
My all-time favorite way of preparing vegetables is roasting them. Depending on the vegetable, it could be a short or long process....
10 Things We Can Learn from Stress and Anxiety
Here is a list of 10 things we can learn from stress and anxiety: 1. How to handle something difficult. Stressful things...