About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
Thank you so much Yoga Online! :)
I am from Sydney Australia and find your classes the perfect...
- Danielle such a beautiful site, the teacher here are phenomenal and put a lot of energy and love into...
- Zoey I joined My Yogaonline about a month ago and I am loving my membership! Your website is very...
It is amazing what can be considered "feeling normal", and how unwell
- Jodi I love myyogaonline and have found the quality of all of the lessons/videos that I have used...
- Angela I just joined your online group to augment classed I take at a gym. I hate to miss a class...
I'm very grateful to have found you guys online! I am currently living in a small part of Spain...
- Victoria This site has saved me for the past year. I've been living in rural Missouri where I'm the...
- Sarena As a new mum, myo is perfect for me. I can choose from so many different styles and lengths...
How My Yoga Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Mark Whitwell Nicki Doane Ryan Leier Danielle Mika Nagel
- Clara Roberts-Oss Desiree Rumbaugh Ashleigh Sergeant Pedro Franco
- Rod Stryker Annie Carpenter Nico Luce Bernie Clark
- Gloria Latham Jesse Enright Chris Chavez Kreg Weiss, B HKin
- Mara Branscombe Bibi McGill David Magone Cyndi Lee
- Ashley Turner Kevan Gale Kino MacGregor Andrea Marcum
- Faith Hunter Anita Seiz Raghunath Hemalayaa
- Cameron Gilley Michelle Trantina Shiva Rea Kia Miller
- Kerri Kelly Meghan Currie Janet Stone Doug Swenson
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Mythic Yoga Flow: Hanuman Hips and Arm Balances
2 years ago I took your workshop at Rusty Well's SF yoga studio. I loved it so much!!...
about 28 minutes ago
Fibre Tibet Tuesday Giveaway
Freedom of choice comes from deep alliance with who I am in this very moment. It takes courage...
about 42 minutes ago from London, GB
Sun Salutation Vitality Yoga Flow
about 45 minutes ago from Vancouver, CA
This is one of the best classes i have done. loved everything about it.
about a hour ago from sydney, AU
Busy Moms Sweet Sweaty Time Out Flow
I'm not a busy mum but I do have a schedule like one... This class was awesome, thank...
2 hours ago from Manchester, GB
Fibre Tibet Tuesday Giveaway
Fibre Tibet is giving away an organic cashmere Ocean Shawl -- a $185 value! This week's question: How do you make a difference...
What Injury Can Teach Us
Yoga injuries have been occupying my body of late. I have practiced yoga regularly for five years, but the last three months have been...
A Short Meditation for Moms
As Mother’s Day recently came and went, I felt compelled to share my thoughts on motherhood and how yoga and meditation has helped...
Detoxing the Mind
Ever wonder why we spend so much time worrying about spring cleaning, purging our overabundance of things, reorganizing our homes,...
Ziliotto Tuesday Giveaway
Ziliotto is giving away a $200 gift certificate! This week's question: How is your own personal style reflected in your yoga...
Yoga For Busy Moms
Happy Mother's Day! My Yoga Online is pleased to present our new Practice Guide that has been specially designed for all the Moms out...
Learn to Love Your Body
It's been in the air lately - people talking about their bodies. Some loving them, most hating them. With Spring and Summer ahead of...
How Being Imperfect Made Me a Better Therapist (and Person)
Before grad-school interviews, I dyed my hair brown. I'd always had a complex about being a blonde in academic settings. Well, not...
The Right Food for a Busy Life
Three hours of Sunday prep to create lunches and dinners throughout the week! Recipes below include: Roasted Root Vegetables, Salad...
Coconut Curry Bowl with Thai Red Rice
This is a rich, warming meal with a touch of spice for those evenings where you need a little comfort food. I used a red rice simply...
4 Ways to Fail Better
Michael Beckwith, the author of ‘Spiritual Liberation’ says, “A bad day for the ego is a good day for the...
The Healing Benefits of Pineapple
The Pineapple (Ananas Comosus) is a tropical plant with edible fruit. It has a bright yellow fibrous inner flesh that is naturally...