About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
MYO has been the best thing that has happened to my home practice! I started a daily yoga...
- Isis Your web site is just what I've needed to get myself back in touch with yoga.I have a busy,...
- Madeleine I want to thank you for such a wonderful site. I just completed my 200 hr teacher training...
From LIlla's Yoga and You in the 70's to MyYogaOnline, technology just keeps getting better...
- Laurie Thank you for this site. Thank you for the professional way in which you present yoga practice....
- Barb Yoga has helped me to deal with many physical and emotional issues over the past few years....
Having access to daily videos has changed me! I'm improving my home practice, trying new styles...
- Natalie My personal practice has suffered after a bad fall on the ankle. I have been able to get swing...
- Norah Thank you so much Yoga Online! :) I am from Sydney Australia and find your classes the perfect...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Clara Roberts-Oss Shiva Rea Danielle Mika Nagel Mary Clare Sweet
- David Magone Desiree Rumbaugh Kino MacGregor Janet Stone
- Bernie Clark Ryan Leier Hemalayaa Behl Kevan Gale
- Annie Carpenter Cyndi Lee Meghan Currie Ashley Turner
- Faith Hunter Doug Swenson Cameron Gilley Pedro Franco
- Mark Whitwell Kerri Kelly Gloria Latham Kia Miller
- Anita Seiz Andrea Marcum Kreg Weiss, B HKin Raghunath .
- Michelle Trantina Nico Luce Mara Branscombe Nicki Doane
- Ashleigh Sergeant Chris Chavez Rod Stryker Gina Caputo
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Saraswati, The Muse of Creation
first time I have done yoga in over 6 months, loved it. thank you
about 6 minutes ago
The Flow of Vishnu
Beautiful surrender. Namaste.
55 minutes ago
The Flow of Vishnu
really nice restorative practice, wish I were better at some of those binding moves!
about a hour ago from Jackson, US
3 Week Toning Challenge
Dear David, I love your classes! This one is another addition to my favourites! thank you!
about a hour ago from rome, IT
The Flow of Vishnu
I enjoyed this today ! Namaste.
about 2 hours ago
Discover the Wisdom Within
Such a lightness. Such a stillness. When I am here for myself. A sense of ease emerges.
How to Hold Space for Your Children as they Learn and Grow
This post is for all the hottie yoga mommies out there who are consistently fashionably late or for those of you who know someone who...
Welcome to The Sacred Power of the Goddess. Win Prizes!
Welcome to Sacred Power of the Goddess, our latest practice guide on My Yoga Online. Who are the Gods and Goddesses of Indian...
The other day, I was sitting in the Himalayas along with a group of friends, all meditators, and my guru was leading us into a long...
Win a One Day Yoga Retreat at The Toronto Yoga Show
Win a one day yoga retreat at The Toronto Yoga Conference and Show with Colleen Saidman Yee and Rodney Yee -- a $216 value! Want to...
Love is Stronger than Fear: A Spotlight on Desirée Rumbaugh
Desirée Rumbaugh is a gifted and inspiring yoga teacher who leads from a place of deep wisdom and grace. Bringing over 25 years...
Managing Depression: Tips for Beating the Blues with Whole Foods
We have all experienced being blue or depressed at one time or another. For some of us the experience is brief and quickly shaken off,...
Embody the True You
Having confidence in ourselves creates amazing blessings in our lives and allow us to live up to our true potential. Who we aspire...
5 Steps to Feeling Good Now
If you can understand the power of feeling good right now, and not waiting until you’ve lost the weight, found the guy or girl,...
Happiness Made Simple
It never ceases to amaze me how good we all are (and I mean gold medal good) at making the questions of life super complicated. The...
Mediterranean Style Bean Salad
My all-time favorite way of preparing vegetables is roasting them. Depending on the vegetable, it could be a short or long process....
10 Things We Can Learn from Stress and Anxiety
Here is a list of 10 things we can learn from stress and anxiety: 1. How to handle something difficult. Stressful things...