About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
Thank you so much for a great site. I broke my foot about 5 weeks ago and use to do 90 minutes...
- Hollie I LOVE MyYoga Online! I travel and move a lot in my work. MyYoga Online has helped me to...
- Nicholas As a very busy professional and mother, i don't get time to go to the gym. I enjoy Yoga a lot...
MYO helped me give birth to the cook in me - just the way I love eating - more so the recipes...
- Ruby I am almost a beginner and I find your site brilliant. It's clear and easy to understand the...
- Teresa I love myyogaonline and have found the quality of all of the lessons/videos that I have used...
I love the variety of yoga levels and classes! It gets me doing yoga everyday, and I feel
- Robyn I have to say I am very impressed with My Yoga Online's website. Your extensive library and...
- Shanin Many styles, lots and lots of videos, I don´t even have time to do all good videos!:) Low...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Mara Branscombe Kino MacGregor Nico Luce Kevan Gale
- Anita Seiz Ryan Leier Kia Miller Ashleigh Sergeant
- Meghan Currie Kreg Weiss, B HKin Annie Carpenter Mary Clare Sweet
- Bernie Clark Cyndi Lee Rod Stryker David Magone
- Nicki Doane Ashley Turner Gloria Latham Andrea Marcum
- Janet Stone Raghunath . Hemalayaa Pedro Franco
- Desiree Rumbaugh Chris Chavez Kerri Kelly Doug Swenson
- Danielle Mika Nagel Clara Roberts-Oss Shiva Rea Cameron Gilley
- Faith Hunter Mark Whitwell Gina Caputo Michelle Trantina
MEET OUR MEMBERS
I am grateful for this gratitude yoga series; it is important to realize how blessed we are.
2 minutes ago from Philadelphia, US
Jade Yoga Gratitude Giveaway
I'm thankful for my friends and family especially my 2 boys who were by my side supporting...
3 minutes ago from Mission, CA
@wadehome glad you enjoyed it! I am grateful for you!
11 minutes ago from Omaha, US
@maktubinete gratitude is good any day huh? enjoy!
about 11 minutes ago from Omaha, US
Mary Clare: Gratitude
loved the class. Very grateful
12 minutes ago
Yoga and Nutrition for Happy, Healthy Knees
Creak, crack, ache. My knees are pretty quick to let me know when they’re unhappy. Though my knees have offered me endless support...
Yoga Changes Things
Seeing someone achieve a goal or dream uplifts the spirit of not only the doer, but the observer. As a yoga teacher, I get a front...
Run Faster, Recover Quicker: A Yoga Warmup for Runners
Seventeen years ago, I was a long distance runner who discovered yoga on a whim. Although I had always been pretty flexible, I was...
A Sneak Peek at Our Upcoming Gratitude Guide
Staff Blog Post Candles, meditation, flows, and love love love! These are things you have to look forward to in our upcoming practice...
Conscious Box Tuesday Giveaway
Conscious Box is giving away a free one-year subscription -- a $204 value! This week's question: What's your favorite healthy...
Heading Into Gratitude Season
Staff Blog Post November is all but over and holiday jingles are working their way into the playlist of almost every retail store....
3 Magical Mantras to Enhance Your Internal Healing Power
Living in health and holistic harmony can be challenging in today’s toxic world. But you can activate your subconscious to help...
6 Ways to Live with Gratitude this Holiday Season
The holidays are almost here and in New England the beautiful, colorful leaves of fall release their hold on tall tree branches and...
The Solar Plexus Chakra: Foods for Self-Esteem
The solar plexus chakra represents self-esteem and willpower, and governs the stomach and other digestive organs. This chakra is located...
The Self-Compassion Cheat Sheet
One of the hurdles most of us run into when trying to become more self-compassionate is not knowing what “self-compassion”...
Shed Light on Your Shadow Self
We all know someone who has made a career change to follow their dreams. Or someone who has worked hard to lose a large amount of weight....
5 Ways to Become More Positive
With a background in confidence coaching, I am often asked for help with positive thinking. It is true that the world pushes us to...