About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
Having access to daily videos has changed me! I'm improving my home practice, trying new styles...
- Natalie I've learned so much about yoga and a healthy lifestyle in my first month of membership here!...
- Judith Many styles, lots and lots of videos, I don´t even have time to do all good videos!:) Low...
Amazing variety of styles & teaching methods. As a teacher its great to have a reference to...
- Sakun My lovely yogis` !! After my best friend died I didnt have the energy or will to go to...
- Therése This is the best thing ever, Im from mexico, from a city where there are no yoga casses, so...
Hello! I just wanted to write to express how delighted I am with this
site! I joined this...
- Zarla I am in love with the variety of teachers and classes you have on your site. Thank you for...
- Sabrina Dear MyYoga - I joined your site a month and a half ago, having had a fine, adequate yoga...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Clara Roberts-Oss Gloria Latham Faith Hunter Anita Seiz
- Gina Caputo Kerri Kelly Ashley Turner Mara Branscombe
- Danielle Mika Nagel Pedro Franco Janet Stone Ryan Leier
- Raghunath . Cyndi Lee Nico Luce Mark Whitwell
- Annie Carpenter Cameron Gilley Mary Clare Sweet Kreg Weiss, B HKin
- Rod Stryker Doug Swenson Hemalayaa Behl Desiree Rumbaugh
- Bernie Clark Kino MacGregor Chris Chavez Meghan Currie
- Ashleigh Sergeant Shiva Rea Andrea Marcum Kevan Gale
- Kia Miller David Magone Michelle Trantina
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Finding Inner Peace
It is heavenly.
19 minutes ago from Lake Elsinore,CA, US
Mind-Body-Breath and Emotions
Very well explained. Looking forward to reading Max's book on breath.
about 34 minutes ago from Lake Elsinore,CA, US
What is Kundalini Yoga?
My first Kundalini yoga class...Kundalini for Tension and Release. I am awakened! Loved it...
about a hour ago from Buford, US
about a hour ago
Hanumanasana Part 4: Strengthen and Open the Back of the Legs
Your style of teaching is perfect for me. I know I'll get to full Hanumanasana soon. Thank...
2 hours ago from Fort Langley, CA
My Yoga on GaiamTV: A Few Important Details
Thanks to all of you for your feedback regarding the upcoming launch. We love your enthusiasm to start exploring My Yoga...
How Yoga Can Heat Up Your Summer Job Search
Cultivating tapas, or heat, in your daily yoga practice can be a powerful tool and could help you to get fired up about your career.Tapas...
How Yoga Can Help You Recover from Adrenal Fatigue
“Adrenal Fatigue” is a term that pops up more and more frequently these days. Do any of these symptoms sound familiar to...
Yoga Philosophy: Maya and the Veil of Illusion
Are we all separate individuals or are we all connected as one Universal Consciousness? Or are we both simultaneously? This question...
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
We hope you enjoyed week one of our free online film festival, and welcome to week two. This week's focus is on harnessing the power...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
5 Ways to Use Peppermint Oil
I’ve recently fallen in love with peppermint oil. Peppermint oil is widely known for its ancient medicinal properties; its many...
3 Healthy Habits for Lasting Happiness
Lately I’ve given presentations to hundreds of people on the art of living in harmony and happiness. Having recently moved with...
Refreshing Mint Slushy
This slushy is so delicious and refreshing you’ll be craving it all summer! The fresh taste is a great way to perk you up in...
7 Ways to Stop Overthinking
We’ve all been there. The same thought spinning around in your head, the worst case scenario playing on repeat in your mind as...
Running: Training for the Mind
Sit down, breathe deep, lace up my runners and set out for a little ‘me’ time. As my body begins to warm up through a brisk...
The Art of Doing Nothing: 5 Lessons for Living a Truly Happy Life
Most of us are guilty of trying to fill up any free spot we may have in our calendars. We have been taught that the busier we are,...