About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I love you. I live in a little village of 15 residents in the middle of nowhere in Spain and...
- Lydia Yoga has helped me to deal with many physical and emotional issues over the past few years....
- Debbie One of the blessing of TIC is to connect with people all over the world. Everytime I do Yoga...
I have found My Yoga Online to be excellent.
It is really nice to have the flexibility...
- Angela Thankyou for branching out to include Pilates especially Anita Seiz and belly dancing, with...
- Telma Myyogaonline gets me on my mat and has gotten me into a practice - I love getting my feet on...
I found MYO about 3 years ago. I live in a small rural town that didn't have any yoga studios...
- Melinda Ultra cool, highly innovative website - leaves me feeling connected to the yoga community,...
- Sandra Many styles, lots and lots of videos, I don´t even have time to do all good videos!:) Low...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- David Magone Annie Carpenter Andrea Marcum Cyndi Lee
- Shiva Rea Kino MacGregor Clara Roberts-Oss Michelle Trantina
- Raghunath . Gloria Latham Pedro Franco Janet Stone
- Chris Chavez Cameron Gilley Bernie Clark Kia Miller
- Ashley Turner Gina Caputo Mary Clare Sweet Mara Branscombe
- Doug Swenson Danielle Mika Nagel Ashleigh Sergeant Kreg Weiss, B HKin
- Meghan Currie Faith Hunter Nico Luce Hemalayaa Behl
- Anita Seiz Rod Stryker Mark Whitwell Kevan Gale
- Desiree Rumbaugh Kerri Kelly Ryan Leier
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Open Your Heart
Another gem from Clara! My absolute favorite instructor!!! Keep up the awesome work! :)
24 minutes ago
Third Chakra Yoga Practice
@rbergen2 any 'earthy' oil is good...cedarwood, etc. For the 3rd chakra, you might...
about 2 hours ago from Santa Monica, CA, US
@lawbuff824 We've had to temporarily disable this feature while we continue our merger,...
about 2 hours ago from Vancouver, CA
Flowing Breath Meditation for Stress Release
Ahhh! So peaceful. I wish the music were a little softer but it's a great little practice...
about 2 hours ago from Providence, RI, US
@lovingit We apologize for any inconveniece - we've temporarily removed that feature until...
3 hours ago from Vancouver, CA
Meditation for Beginners
“What is meditation?” is the first question I ask new students in my class. I get many answers. Sometimes people just say...
A 5-Minute Routine to Improve Your Posture
When we think of improving our posture we might think of holding the head high, or rooting evenly into our feet. Maybe we adjust the...
Getting Started at a Yoga Studio: 3 Suggestions for New Teachers
Many new yoga teachers I talk to say that they have been frustrated when trying to get in the door at a yoga studio. In this...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
Exciting Changes Are Coming: MyYoga News
A Message From Michelle Trantina, President of MyYogaNine years ago my husband Jason and I launched MyYoga Online. It was a bold dream...
Discovering a Safe Place to Feel: A Spotlight on Faith Hunter
Committed to living a life of soulful freedom, every day Faith Hunter aims to both inspire and be inspired by the possibilities that...
5 Life-Healing Lessons We Can Learn from Animals
We are often taught in life to avoid being like animals. For instance, the saying, “You’re behaving like an animal,”...
5 Solutions for Dissolving Self-Doubt
I doubt myself, I trust myself. The vision is clear, then I’m in the fog. I feel powerful and then the next moment...
Tropical Green Energy Smoothie
With life being so fast-paced it can be hard to fit in all the nutritious foods you need. That’s why I love blending them all...
5 Ways to Relax Every Day
For most of us, the snooze button is a more regular part of our morning routine than getting up early and calmly observing the beautiful...
Ayurvedic Post-Yoga Recovery Drink
You have just finished your flow class. You can still feel the warm stretch in your muscles. You're experiencing the spaciousness,...
The Surprising Truth about Creativity and Limitations
Have you ever felt limited? You know, limited by your ability in mind, body, or spirit. Doesn't that thought feel kind of...