About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
i just joined to myyogaonline, finished my first class and feeling great already!!thank you...
- Demet This site has changed my life. I needed something different to stimulate my body and my mind...
- Jose I joined about 2 months ago, and I love using the site so much! It has made yoga so much more...
I stumbled upon My yoga online somehow through facebook and i'm doing the 25 days of free yoga...
- Simmi I'm so glad I've found you guys!! I started taking yoga lessons when I was 15 (10 yrs ago)...
- Juliana Dear MyYoga - I joined your site a month and a half ago, having had a fine, adequate yoga...
I have found My Yoga Online to be excellent.
It is really nice to have the flexibility...
- Angela Thank you for this site. Thank you for the professional way in which you present yoga practice....
- Barb Wonderful. I now incorporate yoga into every day of my life and feel so much better for it....
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Raghunath . Shiva Rea Meghan Currie Mark Whitwell
- Janet Stone Chris Chavez Michelle Trantina Rod Stryker
- Annie Carpenter Kreg Weiss, B HKin Mary Clare Sweet Ryan Leier
- Danielle Mika Nagel Anita Seiz Ashleigh Sergeant Nico Luce
- Bernie Clark David Magone Desiree Rumbaugh Cameron Gilley
- Hemalayaa Behl Andrea Marcum Gloria Latham Pedro Franco
- Cyndi Lee Clara Roberts-Oss Mara Branscombe Doug Swenson
- Kia Miller Ashley Turner Gina Caputo Kino MacGregor
- Kerri Kelly Faith Hunter Kevan Gale
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Arm Yourself: Upper Body Toning
44 minutes ago from Los Angeles, US
Find Yourself in a Bind
@mariavoici Thank you so much for your kind words here! Love thinking of you practicing with...
about 44 minutes ago from Los Angeles, US
Open the Heart
Thank you Ashley! I love how you incorporate teaching about the mudras and their meaning as...
about a hour ago from Fairborn, US
Rebounding into Flow
about 2 hours ago from Voghera, IT
Burst of Gratitude Hatha Yoga
Thank YOU, Cameron! That was a lovely practice! I feel feel very grateful - for everything!...
3 hours ago from Mono, CA
Yoga and Me: A Poem
When yoga first discovered meIt was a thing I did, to be healthy But over time, I was intrigued And realized, the waters run deep...
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
We hope you enjoyed week one of our free online film festival, and welcome to week two. This week's focus is on harnessing the power...
Meditation for Beginners
“What is meditation?” is the first question I ask new students in my class. I get many answers. Sometimes people just say...
A 5-Minute Routine to Improve Your Posture
When we think of improving our posture we might think of holding the head high, or rooting evenly into our feet. Maybe we adjust the...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
Exciting Changes Are Coming: MyYoga News
A Message From Michelle Trantina, President of MyYogaNine years ago my husband Jason and I launched MyYoga Online. It was a bold dream...
4 Essential Facts About Food and Nutrition
Although there is a lot of information out there about nutrition, food, diet, how to eat, what to eat…it can be very confusing....
5 Life-Healing Lessons We Can Learn from Animals
We are often taught in life to avoid being like animals. For instance, the saying, “You’re behaving like an animal,”...
5 Solutions for Dissolving Self-Doubt
I doubt myself, I trust myself. The vision is clear, then I’m in the fog. I feel powerful and then the next moment...
Tropical Green Energy Smoothie
With life being so fast-paced it can be hard to fit in all the nutritious foods you need. That’s why I love blending them all...
5 Ways to Relax Every Day
For most of us, the snooze button is a more regular part of our morning routine than getting up early and calmly observing the beautiful...
Ayurvedic Post-Yoga Recovery Drink
You have just finished your flow class. You can still feel the warm stretch in your muscles. You're experiencing the spaciousness,...