About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
Thank you for providing an excellent service. As a Spiritual teacher and intuitive...
- Lisa Thanks so much for your site. I have recently joined as a member. Your site has allowed me...
- Mark I love My Yoga Online. I discovered it purely by chance when I was off work with labyrinthitis...
I have benefited so much from this site since I am out of (my) country and don't have access...
- Rachel I joined My Yogaonline about a month ago and I am loving my membership! Your website is very...
- Ginger THANKS for this great website. I am a solo mom that could not do yoga classes anymore (unless...
Thankyou for branching out to include Pilates especially Anita Seiz and belly dancing, with...
- Telma I love myyogaonline and have found the quality of all of the lessons/videos that I have used...
- Angela I stumbled upon My yoga online somehow through facebook and i'm doing the 25 days of free yoga...
How My Yoga Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Danielle Mika Nagel Clara Roberts-Oss Desiree Rumbaugh Nicki Doane
- Cameron Gilley Chris Chavez Hemalayaa Nico Luce
- Andrea Marcum Mark Whitwell Jesse Enright Bibi McGill
- Janet Stone Cyndi Lee Kia Miller Gloria Latham
- Rod Stryker Raghunath David Magone Kevan Gale
- Doug Swenson Kino MacGregor Faith Hunter Pedro Franco
- Michelle Trantina Annie Carpenter Bernie Clark Mara Branscombe
- Shiva Rea Ashleigh Sergeant Kreg Weiss, B HKin Ashley Turner
- Meghan Currie Ryan Leier Kerri Kelly Anita Seiz
MEET OUR MEMBERS
All For You Mamas
Another amazing class by Mara, loving it!
about 7 minutes ago
Burn Baby Burn
First time joining Betty! Perfect amount of work and rest! Thank you!
22 minutes ago
Quick Pick Me Up
This is the ideal break when I need to get up from my desk. I'm refocused and more awake....
about 22 minutes ago from Montreal, CA
Flowing Hatha Yoga
That was the best Yoga practice I have ever had ;-) I am a happy Woman ♥♥♥
about 52 minutes ago from Los Banos, US
Expert Q and A: Yoga and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Hey Kreg! Couple quick questions for you! I have had carpal tunnel for quite some time but...
about a hour ago from Waterloo, US
Ahimsa and the Yoga of Motherhood
I became a single mother before my son turned 2 years-old. As the primary parent, most of what he would learn in the formative years...
For the Breathing Ones: A Poem
For the Breathing Ones: A Poem, by ava bird
Fibre Tibet Tuesday Giveaway
Fibre Tibet is giving away an organic cashmere Ocean Shawl -- a $185 value! This week's question: How do you make a difference...
What Injury Can Teach Us
Yoga injuries have been occupying my body of late. I have practiced yoga regularly for five years, but the last three months have been...
Ziliotto Tuesday Giveaway
Ziliotto is giving away a $200 gift certificate! This week's question: How is your own personal style reflected in your yoga...
Yoga For Busy Moms
Happy Mother's Day! My Yoga Online is pleased to present our new Practice Guide that has been specially designed for all the Moms out...
3 Benefits of Slowing Down
Taking things slow does not come naturally to me. I am one of those people who is constantly multi-tasking; usually in the process...
Learn to Love Your Body
It's been in the air lately - people talking about their bodies. Some loving them, most hating them. With Spring and Summer ahead of...
How Being Imperfect Made Me a Better Therapist (and Person)
Before grad-school interviews, I dyed my hair brown. I'd always had a complex about being a blonde in academic settings. Well, not...
The Right Food for a Busy Life
Three hours of Sunday prep to create lunches and dinners throughout the week! Recipes below include: Roasted Root Vegetables, Salad...
Coconut Curry Bowl with Thai Red Rice
This is a rich, warming meal with a touch of spice for those evenings where you need a little comfort food. I used a red rice simply...
4 Ways to Fail Better
Michael Beckwith, the author of ‘Spiritual Liberation’ says, “A bad day for the ego is a good day for the...