About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
Hi MYO! I love love LOVE your website. It's amazing I hadn't heard of you earlier, but my...
- Sarah-Kate Thank you so much Yoga Online! :) I am from Sydney Australia and find your classes the perfect...
- Danielle As a professional in the web industry, and having won just about every award for site design...
This is the best thing ever, Im from mexico, from a city where there are no yoga casses, so...
- Tuty Hi! I LOVE MY YOGA ONLINE. I live on a small island in Mexico and having yoga at my fingertips...
- Sheryln Message I just discovered your site last night via a google video search. I would like...
Firstly, I would like to thank you for this venue to practice yoga/piliates. I am more comfortable...
- K. One of the blessing of TIC is to connect with people all over the world. Everytime I do Yoga...
- Ana I love myyogaonline and have found the quality of all of the lessons/videos that I have used...
How My Yoga Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Bibi McGill Meghan Currie Mark Whitwell Kino MacGregor
- Ashley Turner Shiva Rea Bernie Clark Danielle Mika Nagel
- Ashleigh Sergeant Rod Stryker Michelle Trantina Chris Chavez
- Janet Stone Faith Hunter David Magone Kevan Gale
- Annie Carpenter Cyndi Lee Hemalayaa Ryan Leier
- Desiree Rumbaugh Mara Branscombe Andrea Marcum Raghunath
- Nico Luce Clara Roberts-Oss Kia Miller Doug Swenson
- Kerri Kelly Anita Seiz Pedro Franco Jesse Enright
- Kreg Weiss, B HKin Nicki Doane Cameron Gilley Gloria Latham
MEET OUR MEMBERS
@madhuriphillips can you translate it??
8 minutes ago from San Salvador, SV
Busy Moms Sweet Sweaty Time Out Flow
I am not a mom, but a busy women, so this videos work as well Gracias.
21 minutes ago from San Salvador, SV
What an amazing experience that was....
about a hour ago from Ottawa, CA
Lotus Living Ayurveda: Burning Through Kapha
Thank you for this Alison! Challenged me to get out of my mind and definitely helped to clear...
2 hours ago
Fluid Power Vinyasa
@yukou - Hello – first of all – you are referring to a very advanced routine – you might...
2 hours ago from South Lake Tahoe, CA, US
Detoxing the Mind
Ever wonder why we spend so much time worrying about spring cleaning, purging our overabundance of things, reorganizing our homes,...
Yoga Tips for Mindful Moms
Moms sometimes get a bad rap. Assumptions are made if you are Mom: you are too busy, too worried, too flustered, too unprepared....
Ziliotto Tuesday Giveaway
Ziliotto is giving away a $200 gift certificate! This week's question: How is your own personal style reflected in your yoga...
Yoga and Your Emotions
I will never forget the first time I cried during a yoga class. It was during Fish Pose (Matsyasana), and I was breathing deeply and...
Yoga For Busy Moms
Happy Mother's Day! My Yoga Online is pleased to present our new Practice Guide that has been specially designed for all the Moms out...
prAna Tuesday Giveaway
prAna is giving away $200 in swimwear! This week's question: How do you stay in a mindful state when you are off your mat? ENTERING...
The Right Food for a Busy Life
Three hours of Sunday prep to create lunches and dinners throughout the week! Recipes below include: Roasted Root Vegetables, Salad...
Coconut Curry Bowl with Thai Red Rice
This is a rich, warming meal with a touch of spice for those evenings where you need a little comfort food. I used a red rice simply...
4 Ways to Fail Better
Michael Beckwith, the author of ‘Spiritual Liberation’ says, “A bad day for the ego is a good day for the...
The Healing Benefits of Pineapple
The Pineapple (Ananas Comosus) is a tropical plant with edible fruit. It has a bright yellow fibrous inner flesh that is naturally...
How Being Present May Have Saved My Marriage
Walking under trees. Summer’s faded into fall. My marriage is broken. I seek solace under wind rustled leaves of red and yellow...
An Easy Visualization Technique
Maybe you have heard about visualization, but you’re not convinced of its power and effectiveness. I am going to tell you about...