About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I so appreciate the variety and ability to do a class when it fits my schedule and being able...
- Kathie It is amazing what can be considered "feeling normal", and how unwell that can actually...
- Jodi I have benefited so much from this site since I am out of (my) country and don't have access...
I had already tried over the years to either join a regular yoga studio or set up my own home...
- Madame My lovely yogis` !! After my best friend died I didnt have the energy or will to go to...
- Therése I joined My Yogaonline about a month ago and I am loving my membership! Your website is very...
This has been the best gift I have ever given to myself. I live in a small town with no yoga...
- Sheila Your web site is just what I've needed to get myself back in touch with yoga.I have a busy,...
- Madeleine After 3 years of not being able to get to studio classes (due to time, money and childcare...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Hemalayaa Behl Meghan Currie Ryan Leier Ashley Turner
- Anita Seiz Kevan Gale Nico Luce Ashleigh Sergeant
- Kreg Weiss, B HKin Desiree Rumbaugh Doug Swenson Kino MacGregor
- Mara Branscombe Clara Roberts-Oss Raghunath . Cyndi Lee
- Cameron Gilley Mark Whitwell Bernie Clark Faith Hunter
- Mary Clare Sweet Janet Stone Danielle Mika Nagel David Magone
- Rod Stryker Chris Chavez Shiva Rea Kerri Kelly
- Kia Miller Pedro Franco Gina Caputo Andrea Marcum
- Michelle Trantina Annie Carpenter Gloria Latham
MEET OUR MEMBERS
@lawbuff824 We've had to temporarily disable this feature while we continue our merger,...
2 minutes ago from Vancouver, CA
Flowing Breath Meditation for Stress Release
Ahhh! So peaceful. I wish the music were a little softer but it's a great little practice...
8 minutes ago from Providence, RI, US
@lovingit We apologize for any inconveniece - we've temporarily removed that feature until...
24 minutes ago from Vancouver, CA
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
about 49 minutes ago from Whitby, CA
Stretch and Surrender
This is one of my favorite go-to video. Especially if I have not practiced in a day or two. =)
about 2 hours ago from Whiting, US
Meditation for Beginners
“What is meditation?” is the first question I ask new students in my class. I get many answers. Sometimes people just say...
A 5-Minute Routine to Improve Your Posture
When we think of improving our posture we might think of holding the head high, or rooting evenly into our feet. Maybe we adjust the...
Getting Started at a Yoga Studio: 3 Suggestions for New Teachers
Many new yoga teachers I talk to say that they have been frustrated when trying to get in the door at a yoga studio. In this...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
Exciting Changes Are Coming: MyYoga News
A Message From Michelle Trantina, President of MyYogaNine years ago my husband Jason and I launched MyYoga Online. It was a bold dream...
Discovering a Safe Place to Feel: A Spotlight on Faith Hunter
Committed to living a life of soulful freedom, every day Faith Hunter aims to both inspire and be inspired by the possibilities that...
5 Life-Healing Lessons We Can Learn from Animals
We are often taught in life to avoid being like animals. For instance, the saying, “You’re behaving like an animal,”...
5 Solutions for Dissolving Self-Doubt
I doubt myself, I trust myself. The vision is clear, then I’m in the fog. I feel powerful and then the next moment...
Tropical Green Energy Smoothie
With life being so fast-paced it can be hard to fit in all the nutritious foods you need. That’s why I love blending them all...
5 Ways to Relax Every Day
For most of us, the snooze button is a more regular part of our morning routine than getting up early and calmly observing the beautiful...
Ayurvedic Post-Yoga Recovery Drink
You have just finished your flow class. You can still feel the warm stretch in your muscles. You're experiencing the spaciousness,...
The Surprising Truth about Creativity and Limitations
Have you ever felt limited? You know, limited by your ability in mind, body, or spirit. Doesn't that thought feel kind of...