About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I have benefited so much from this site since I am out of (my) country and don't have access...
- Rachel THANKS for this great website. I am a solo mom that could not do yoga classes anymore (unless...
- Julie As a professional in the web industry, and having won just about every award for site design...
My personal practice has suffered after a bad fall on the ankle. I have been able to get swing...
- Norah I am filled with love for this site! Thank you, you've brightened my world with your inspiring...
- Kristen As a new mum, myo is perfect for me. I can choose from so many different styles and lengths...
I love the variety of yoga levels and classes! It gets me doing yoga everyday, and I feel
- Robyn I really enjoy your site. I am an instructor and it is nice to take a class at home and get...
- Jody Yoga has helped me to deal with many physical and emotional issues over the past few years....
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Anita Seiz Michelle Trantina Chris Chavez Bernie Clark
- Ryan Leier Cyndi Lee Meghan Currie Mark Whitwell
- Nicki Doane Ashley Turner Faith Hunter Cameron Gilley
- Kino MacGregor Shiva Rea Hemalayaa Mary Clare Sweet
- Kreg Weiss, B HKin Mara Branscombe Annie Carpenter Janet Stone
- Andrea Marcum Kerri Kelly Rod Stryker Clara Roberts-Oss
- Kia Miller Danielle Mika Nagel Nico Luce Pedro Franco
- Kevan Gale Gina Caputo Doug Swenson Raghunath .
- Desiree Rumbaugh Ashleigh Sergeant Gloria Latham David Magone
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Tonic Gratitude Giveaway
grateful for my beautiful family!
4 minutes ago from manteo, US
Gratitude for such a creative practice. Cheers!
about 5 minutes ago
Tonic Gratitude Giveaway
I am grateful for the privilege of being a parent to my beautiful daughter
7 minutes ago from Stittsville, CA
A Core Cultivation Practice To Ignite Your Day
i agree it was not working a few days ago and I strongly disliked it …. but its working...
7 minutes ago
Tonic Gratitude Giveaway
I am so grateful to be who I Am. Grateful and blessed for everything that has come into my...
about 7 minutes ago from cold lake, CA
5 Reasons to Practice Breath of Fire
Kapalabhati Pranayama or "Cleaning Breath" is an intermediate to advanced pranayama that consists of short, powerful...
10 Ways to Know if Teaching Yoga Has Become a Lifestyle
At first, you did yoga. Then you practiced yoga. Now you live yoga. A blurred line traces the journey from extended side angle to bound...
Satya Jewelry Gratitude Giveaway
Satya Jewelry is giving away a Gold Om Necklace -- a $78 value! Today's question is in honor of our Gratitude Guide:...
Finding Balance On and Off the Mat
Staff Blog Post Finding balance is not only hard on the mat, but sometimes off the mat as well. My life is anything but quiet....
Yoga and Nutrition for Happy, Healthy Knees
Creak, crack, ache. My knees are pretty quick to let me know when they’re unhappy. Though my knees have offered me endless support...
A Sneak Peek at Our Upcoming Gratitude Guide
Staff Blog Post Candles, meditation, flows, and love love love! These are things you have to look forward to in our upcoming practice...
The Positive Side of Breaking Up
Do you know what it’s like to feel deeply hurt, sad, discouraged and maybe even angry (all together) as the result of a relationship...
5-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
Satisfy your sweet tooth with these 5-ingredient vegan and gluten-free peanut butter cookies.
3 Magical Mantras to Enhance Your Internal Healing Power
Living in health and holistic harmony can be challenging in today’s world. But you can activate your subconscious to help you...
6 Ways to Live with Gratitude this Holiday Season
The holidays are almost here and in New England the beautiful, colorful leaves of fall release their hold on tall tree branches and...
The Solar Plexus Chakra: Foods for Self-Esteem
The solar plexus chakra represents self-esteem and willpower, and governs the stomach and other digestive organs. This chakra is located...
The Self-Compassion Cheat Sheet
One of the hurdles most of us run into when trying to become more self-compassionate is not knowing what “self-compassion”...