About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
This site has saved me for the past year. I've been living in rural Missouri where I'm the...
- Sarena It is amazing what can be considered "feeling normal", and how unwell that can actually...
- Jodi Message I just discovered your site last night via a google video search. I would like...
I love you. I live in a little village of 15 residents in the middle of nowhere in Spain and...
- Lydia MYO has changed my life. I actually do all of the yoga I always wanted to do since it's so...
- Kerrie From LIlla's Yoga and You in the 70's to MyYogaOnline, technology just keeps getting better...
I love the variety of yoga levels and classes! It gets me doing yoga everyday, and I feel
- Robyn MYO helped me give birth to the cook in me - just the way I love eating - more so the recipes...
- Ruby I have to say I am very impressed with My Yoga Online's website. Your extensive library and...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Hemalayaa Behl Annie Carpenter Rod Stryker Desiree Rumbaugh
- Kia Miller David Magone Ashleigh Sergeant Nico Luce
- Andrea Marcum Ashley Turner Clara Roberts-Oss Janet Stone
- Cameron Gilley Gloria Latham Faith Hunter Nicki Doane
- Meghan Currie Kevan Gale Anita Seiz Gina Caputo
- Mark Whitwell Mary Clare Sweet Kreg Weiss, B HKin Cyndi Lee
- Ryan Leier Kerri Kelly Kino MacGregor Raghunath .
- Mara Branscombe Chris Chavez Shiva Rea Pedro Franco
- Doug Swenson Michelle Trantina Danielle Mika Nagel Bernie Clark
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Who Needs Coffee?
I have this practice flagged as a favorite, and it's always a great opening to my day! Namaste
3 minutes ago from Miami, US
Kriya for Emotional and Mental Balance
@tjtan Yes, you got it - "sort of scary and crazy and soothing..... (and) very happy"...
about 13 minutes ago from Washington, CT, US
Wake Up Your Spine
Feeling great after this excellent practice. Thank you!
about 18 minutes ago from Elmwood, CA
Kriya for Emotional and Mental Balance
about 26 minutes ago from Washington, CT, US
Rethinking Core Athletic Yoga Flow
Great instructions but I strain to hear you. Pls speak louder :) thank u
about 45 minutes ago from Singapore, SG
What it Means to Live Your Yoga
When I first started practicing yoga I instantly knew, again, that I had come home. I couldn’t explain at the time what it was...
The Yoga Pose You're Doing Wrong (and How to Modify it Safely)
Take any yoga class and it’s almost guaranteed that you’ll do downward facing dog, or adho mukha svanasana, at least...
A Buddhist Approach to Meditation
In the Buddhist tradition, meditation is used as a way to cultivate loving-kindness, compassion and wisdom not only for one's self,...
Wanderlust Colorado Ticket Giveaway!
Win a pair of four-day tickets to Wanderlust Aspen-Snowmass plus a Kula market goodie bag -- an $1100 value! Want to get...
Welcome to Yoga for Athletes. Win Prizes!
What are you training for this season? Whether you are getting ready for a marathon or a team sport, or simply want to get in shape...
Enter Our Yoga Bloopers Twitter Contest
Join our #YogaBloopers Twitter Contest and Enter to Win a Sol Soft-Grip Yoga Mat from Gaiam -- a $65 value! Have you ever had a laugh...
Neti Pots for Springtime Allergy Relief
Neti pots.They seem to be all the rage lately, from the good factors to the bad. You may have seen them on the news, on the internet,...
10 Ways to Liberate Your Soul
This is about liberation. Listening to your soul when life feels like it's falling apart and not going the way you want it to....
3 Basic, No-Brainer Tips for Buying Real Food
Unfortunately, the term “real food” has become one of those food advocacy terms that is frequently said but infrequently...
Deepen Your Relationships by Being Present
Have you ever looked up, and realized that six months have passed, during which you have barely surfaced to breathe? Life just gets...
Living in Harmony with the Natural World
Why do humans love to spend time in nature? Because (just like the animals that we are) a natural life is the life we should be living....
What We Focus On is Magnified
We have all heard the expression, “What we focus on expands” but recently I had a kind of awakening to how true this expression...