About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
This site has changed my life. I needed something different to stimulate my body and my mind...
- Jose I've been a member of My Yoga Online since about January, and I absolutely love it. I think...
- Katie Namaste' Just wanted to say how awesome this site is - absolutely love it! Favorite teachers...
I am 59 years old and have spent years sitting and doing nothing. My Yoga Online, is wonderful.....I...
- Cathie From LIlla's Yoga and You in the 70's to MyYogaOnline, technology just keeps getting better...
- Laurie It is amazing what can be considered "feeling normal", and how unwell that can actually...
I found MYO about 3 years ago. I live in a small rural town that didn't have any yoga studios...
- Melinda It's a litter over 6 months that I'm a member of MYO and when I think about it, it feels like...
- Amanda Wonderful. I now incorporate yoga into every day of my life and feel so much better for it....
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Janet Stone Clara Roberts-Oss Mark Whitwell Mara Branscombe
- Chris Chavez Ashleigh Sergeant Nico Luce Annie Carpenter
- Cyndi Lee Mary Clare Sweet Andrea Marcum Doug Swenson
- Kevan Gale Desiree Rumbaugh Cameron Gilley Shiva Rea
- Bernie Clark Kerri Kelly Kia Miller Michelle Trantina
- Anita Seiz Raghunath . Meghan Currie Gloria Latham
- Gina Caputo Ryan Leier Ashley Turner Kreg Weiss, B HKin
- Rod Stryker David Magone Faith Hunter Danielle Mika Nagel
- Hemalayaa Behl Pedro Franco Kino MacGregor
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Awesome pace, loved the flow of it! Just what I needed to calm down tonight, reluctant to go...
6 hours ago from Vegreville, CA
Day 4: Strength and Length
7 hours ago from Sunnyvale, US
Release into Self
7 hours ago from KAUFMAN, US
Yoga Break for Super Moms
just what i needed today!
8 hours ago
Yoga for Breakups
@njrademacker....THANK YOU!!! Your words mean so much to me! :)
13 hours ago from Santa Monica, CA, US
Yoga and Me: A Poem
When yoga first discovered meIt was a thing I did, to be healthy But over time, I was intrigued And realized, the waters run deep...
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
We hope you enjoyed week one of our free online film festival, and welcome to week two. This week's focus is on harnessing the power...
Meditation for Beginners
“What is meditation?” is the first question I ask new students in my class. I get many answers. Sometimes people just say...
A 5-Minute Routine to Improve Your Posture
When we think of improving our posture we might think of holding the head high, or rooting evenly into our feet. Maybe we adjust the...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
Exciting Changes Are Coming: MyYoga News
A Message From Michelle Trantina, President of MyYogaNine years ago my husband Jason and I launched MyYoga Online. It was a bold dream...
Simple Practices to Plant the Seeds of Gratitude
As I walked home from teaching a yoga class this morning, it was raining. Not a downpour kind of a rain but a nice light shower. The...
4 Essential Facts About Food and Nutrition
Although there is a lot of information out there about nutrition, food, diet, how to eat, what to eat…it can be very confusing....
5 Life-Healing Lessons We Can Learn from Animals
We are often taught in life to avoid being like animals. For instance, the saying, “You’re behaving like an animal,”...
5 Solutions for Dissolving Self-Doubt
I doubt myself, I trust myself. The vision is clear, then I’m in the fog. I feel powerful and then the next moment...
Tropical Green Energy Smoothie
With life being so fast-paced it can be hard to fit in all the nutritious foods you need. That’s why I love blending them all...
5 Ways to Relax Every Day
For most of us, the snooze button is a more regular part of our morning routine than getting up early and calmly observing the beautiful...