About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I love myyogaonline and have found the quality of all of the lessons/videos that I have used...
- Angela MYO has changed my life. I actually do all of the yoga I always wanted to do since it's so...
- Kerrie This site has changed my life. I needed something different to stimulate my body and my mind...
Having access to daily videos has changed me! I'm improving my home practice, trying new styles...
- Natalie My lovely yogis` !! After my best friend died I didnt have the energy or will to go to...
- Therése Yoga has helped me to deal with many physical and emotional issues over the past few years....
Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!
I joined a couple of weeks ago and I can't thank you...
- Jasmine I LOVE MyYoga Online! I travel and move a lot in my work. MyYoga Online has helped me to...
- Nicholas This has been the best gift I have ever given to myself. I live in a small town with no yoga...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Andrea Marcum Chris Chavez Raghunath . Clara Roberts-Oss
- Kreg Weiss, B HKin Mary Clare Sweet Kerri Kelly Gina Caputo
- Annie Carpenter Janet Stone Rod Stryker David Magone
- Ashley Turner Bernie Clark Kia Miller Doug Swenson
- Anita Seiz Danielle Mika Nagel Cameron Gilley Pedro Franco
- Meghan Currie Kino MacGregor Desiree Rumbaugh Mark Whitwell
- Mara Branscombe Shiva Rea Kevan Gale Ryan Leier
- Ashleigh Sergeant Cyndi Lee Gloria Latham Hemalayaa Behl
- Nico Luce Michelle Trantina Faith Hunter
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Kate, I love your style, but this was really rushed...
about 33 minutes ago from Montreal, CA
Day 5: Shiva, Shakti: Becoming Wholehearted
Fantastic favorite one yet and just what I needed today. X
about 34 minutes ago from Norwich, GB
Flow Barre: Spicy Buns
Very nice flow for early morning bum workout.
about 52 minutes ago from Pittsburgh, US
Keep Your Eyes Open For New Login Information Coming to Your Inbox This Week
@myyogaonline I got a message from Kefa that the MYO online iPhone app will not work after...
about a hour ago from Kingston, US
Wisdom Warriors: Becoming Real
Love this video! Just what my back and shoulders need...thank you!
about 2 hours ago
My Yoga on GaiamTV: A Few Important Details
Thanks to all of you for your feedback regarding the upcoming launch. We love your enthusiasm to start exploring My Yoga on Gaiam...
How Yoga Can Heat Up Your Summer Job Search
Cultivating tapas, or heat, in your daily yoga practice can be a powerful tool and could help you to get fired up about your career.Tapas...
How Yoga Can Help You Recover from Adrenal Fatigue
“Adrenal Fatigue” is a term that pops up more and more frequently these days. Do any of these symptoms sound familiar to...
Yoga Philosophy: Maya and the Veil of Illusion
Are we all separate individuals or are we all connected as one Universal Consciousness? Or are we both simultaneously? This question...
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
We hope you enjoyed week one of our free online film festival, and welcome to week two. This week's focus is on harnessing the power...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
5 Ways to Use Peppermint Oil
I’ve recently fallen in love with peppermint oil. Peppermint oil is widely known for its ancient medicinal properties; its many...
3 Healthy Habits for Lasting Happiness
Lately I’ve given presentations to hundreds of people on the art of living in harmony and happiness. Having recently moved with...
Refreshing Mint Slushy
This slushy is so delicious and refreshing you’ll be craving it all summer! The fresh taste is a great way to perk you up in...
7 Ways to Stop Overthinking
We’ve all been there. The same thought spinning around in your head, the worst case scenario playing on repeat in your mind as...
Running: Training for the Mind
Sit down, breathe deep, lace up my runners and set out for a little ‘me’ time. As my body begins to warm up through a brisk...
The Art of Doing Nothing: 5 Lessons for Living a Truly Happy Life
Most of us are guilty of trying to fill up any free spot we may have in our calendars. We have been taught that the busier we are,...