About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I love MYO! I have anxiety about everything-- my relationship, money, my job, and especially...
- Lundyn We LOVE my yoga online!! My partner and I use it everyday and have recommended it to everyone...
- Kat I am very new to Yoga and happened to find Anusara Therapeutics for Hips and Lower Back online...
I love My Yoga Online. I discovered it purely by chance when I was off work with labyrinthitis...
- Anne Thankyou for branching out to include Pilates especially Anita Seiz and belly dancing, with...
- Telma Hello! I just wanted to write to express how delighted I am with this site! I joined this...
I joined My Yogaonline about a month ago and I am loving my membership! Your website is very...
- Ginger I stumbled upon My yoga online somehow through facebook and i'm doing the 25 days of free yoga...
- Simmi I am filled with love for this site! Thank you, you've brightened my world with your inspiring...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Andrea Marcum David Magone Kino MacGregor Mark Whitwell
- Doug Swenson Kreg Weiss, B HKin Chris Chavez Shiva Rea
- Raghunath . Meghan Currie Kevan Gale Kerri Kelly
- Cyndi Lee Annie Carpenter Gloria Latham Ashley Turner
- Pedro Franco Ryan Leier Kia Miller Gina Caputo
- Mary Clare Sweet Nicki Doane Desiree Rumbaugh Hemalayaa Behl
- Bernie Clark Anita Seiz Danielle Mika Nagel Michelle Trantina
- Mara Branscombe Faith Hunter Clara Roberts-Oss Janet Stone
- Cameron Gilley Nico Luce Rod Stryker Ashleigh Sergeant
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Flight Of The Fallen Triangle
Absolutely AWESOME practice! I'm just trying out MYO for a month-- I'm an avid lover...
22 minutes ago from Indianapolis, US
Balance and Burn
about a hour ago
InnerYoga: Relaxed, Radiant, And Ready For Your Day
This is wonderful, thank you very much <3
about a hour ago from Greenwood, US
Bhakti Flow for Effort and Grace
Beautiful. Carrying the fruits of this practice with me today. Thank you.
2 hours ago
Balance and Burn
This worked well for me as a short, invigorating evening practice. I just love your twisting...
2 hours ago from Jerusalem, IL
Pranayama Basics: When to Inhale and Exhale
One of the things my students found most difficult or confusing about a yoga class, was when the teacher started talking about when...
Your Amazing Brain and How to Use it Properly
You are the owner of one of the most powerful and fascinating machines on the planet—the human brain. This incredible piece of...
Transformative Yoga: Facing Depression and Accepting Healing
Before I began practicing yoga almost two decades ago, I had heard the word “transformative” occasionally tossed around...
Win a One Day Yoga Retreat at The Toronto Yoga Show
Win a one day yoga retreat at The Toronto Yoga Conference and Show with Colleen Saidman Yee and Rodney Yee -- a $216 value! Want to...
Love is Stronger than Fear: A Spotlight on Desirée Rumbaugh
Desirée Rumbaugh is a gifted and inspiring yoga teacher who leads from a place of deep wisdom and grace. Bringing over 25 years...
My Yoga Online is Proud to Support The Haven
At the end of Anahata: The Heart of Yoga, My Yoga Online will make a $500 donation to The Haven in the name of its most active participant,...
Mediterranean Style Bean Salad
My all-time favorite way of preparing vegetables is roasting them. Depending on the vegetable, it could be a short or long process....
10 Things We Can Learn from Stress and Anxiety
Here is a list of 10 things we can learn from stress and anxiety: 1. How to handle something difficult. Stressful things...
Pamper Yourself in 6 Easy Steps
As a busy mom, yoga teacher and all around (self-proclaimed) Domestic Goddess, I sometimes find myself lacking in the personal time...
The Number One Rule for Improving Your Life
Do you ever get pissed off or frustrated, uptight or stressed about what’s happening in the moment? Do you notice how much...
Roasted Sweet Potato Mac and Cheese (Vegan)
I am really excited about this recipe. I have entered a time machine and gone back to my childhood. The only difference...
Kapha Reducing Breakfast Porridge
Are you feeling a little heavy and a little sluggish? Are you craving sunshine and warmth and wish for Spring to put a spring in your step?