About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
This is the best thing ever, Im from mexico, from a city where there are no yoga casses, so...
- Tuty I found MYO about 3 years ago. I live in a small rural town that didn't have any yoga studios...
- Melinda Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I will continue to share my wonderful experience with MyYogaOnline...
My lovely yogis` !!
After my best friend died I didnt have the energy or will to go to...
- Therése Hello, I have been so pleased with both the member services and the wonderful instructors...
- Elena It is amazing what can be considered "feeling normal", and how unwell that can actually...
Ultra cool, highly innovative website - leaves me feeling connected to the yoga community,...
- Sandra One of the blessing of TIC is to connect with people all over the world. Everytime I do Yoga...
- Ana I love My Yoga Online. I always wanted to practice Yoga from my early twenties and even tried...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Ashley Turner Desiree Rumbaugh Raghunath . Chris Chavez
- Mary Clare Sweet Anita Seiz Kevan Gale Pedro Franco
- Nicki Doane Shiva Rea Annie Carpenter Mara Branscombe
- Mark Whitwell Danielle Mika Nagel Nico Luce Kreg Weiss, B HKin
- Cameron Gilley Doug Swenson Ryan Leier Ashleigh Sergeant
- Gloria Latham Kino MacGregor Rod Stryker Faith Hunter
- David Magone Cyndi Lee Kerri Kelly Clara Roberts-Oss
- Janet Stone Hemalayaa Behl Andrea Marcum Michelle Trantina
- Kia Miller Bernie Clark Meghan Currie Gina Caputo
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Be Your Own Valentine
I loved this practice! Holding poses for 1 minute is so wonderful. I can't wait to do...
about 56 minutes ago
Mediterranean Style Bean Salad
about a hour ago from Albuquerque, US
Balance and Burn
No sound ! :(
2 hours ago from Dubai, AE
Balance and Burn
That was great. Thank you for the great practice this evening.
4 hours ago from Polson, MT, US
Surya Morning Flow
Favorite teacher so far. I love the heart asanas. I feel it makes a difference in my life.
4 hours ago
A Simple Chair Yoga Technique to Relieve Neck and Shoulder Tension
You don't have to wait to do yoga until you get to your class, leave work, or feel better if you are sick or injured. You can do yoga...
Pranayama Basics: When to Inhale and Exhale
One of the things my students found most difficult or confusing about a yoga class, was when the teacher started talking about when...
Your Amazing Brain and How to Use it Properly
You are the owner of one of the most powerful and fascinating machines on the planet—the human brain. This incredible piece of...
Win a One Day Yoga Retreat at The Toronto Yoga Show
Win a one day yoga retreat at The Toronto Yoga Conference and Show with Colleen Saidman Yee and Rodney Yee -- a $216 value! Want to...
Love is Stronger than Fear: A Spotlight on Desirée Rumbaugh
Desirée Rumbaugh is a gifted and inspiring yoga teacher who leads from a place of deep wisdom and grace. Bringing over 25 years...
My Yoga Online is Proud to Support The Haven
At the end of Anahata: The Heart of Yoga, My Yoga Online will make a $500 donation to The Haven in the name of its most active participant,...
Mediterranean Style Bean Salad
My all-time favorite way of preparing vegetables is roasting them. Depending on the vegetable, it could be a short or long process....
10 Things We Can Learn from Stress and Anxiety
Here is a list of 10 things we can learn from stress and anxiety: 1. How to handle something difficult. Stressful things...
Pamper Yourself in 6 Easy Steps
As a busy mom, yoga teacher and all around (self-proclaimed) Domestic Goddess, I sometimes find myself lacking in the personal time...
The Number One Rule for Improving Your Life
Do you ever get pissed off or frustrated, uptight or stressed about what’s happening in the moment? Do you notice how much...
Roasted Sweet Potato Mac and Cheese (Vegan)
I am really excited about this recipe. I have entered a time machine and gone back to my childhood. The only difference...
Kapha Reducing Breakfast Porridge
Are you feeling a little heavy and a little sluggish? Are you craving sunshine and warmth and wish for Spring to put a spring in your step?