About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
As a very busy professional and mother, i don't get time to go to the gym. I enjoy Yoga a lot...
- Arundhati Hello, I have been so pleased with both the member services and the wonderful instructors...
- Elena I am so happy to have found you. This site is a joy, it has something for everyone and something...
I joined about 2 months ago, and I love using the site so much! It has made yoga so much more...
- Anne Firstly, I would like to thank you for this venue to practice yoga/piliates. I am more comfortable...
- K. I love you. I live in a little village of 15 residents in the middle of nowhere in Spain and...
This site has changed my life. I needed something different to stimulate my body and my mind...
- Jose I LOVE MyYoga Online! I travel and move a lot in my work. MyYoga Online has helped me to...
- Nicholas I am filled with love for this site! Thank you, you've brightened my world with your inspiring...
How My Yoga Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Meghan Currie Mara Branscombe Kreg Weiss, B HKin Kevan Gale
- Pedro Franco Hemalayaa Clara Roberts-Oss Michelle Trantina
- Andrea Marcum Annie Carpenter Bernie Clark Janet Stone
- Rod Stryker Jesse Enright Mark Whitwell Cameron Gilley
- Chris Chavez Desiree Rumbaugh Raghunath Cyndi Lee
- Danielle Mika Nagel Kia Miller Ashleigh Sergeant Anita Seiz
- Kerri Kelly Faith Hunter David Magone Nicki Doane
- Doug Swenson Ashley Turner Bibi McGill Nico Luce
- Kino MacGregor Ryan Leier Shiva Rea Gloria Latham
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Strength Meets Grace
I loved that. So appreciated your youthful and authentic energy and my body feels strong and...
5 minutes ago
Strength Meets Grace
thanks yogis!-raghu https://www.facebook.com/RaghunathYoga
about 33 minutes ago
Joyous and Radiant Vinyasa Yoga
I love this class. I hope you will post some more videos soon! Much love to you Sheryl
about 46 minutes ago
Strength Meets Grace
Good to star a week. This kind of videos are good, a lot work in a short time.
3 hours ago from San Salvador, SV
Prenatal Vinyasa Yoga
I am not sure I would recommend this video for anyone late in their 3rd trimester. The amount...
3 hours ago
A Short Meditation for Moms
As Mother’s Day recently came and went, I felt compelled to share my thoughts on motherhood and how yoga and meditation has helped...
Detoxing the Mind
Ever wonder why we spend so much time worrying about spring cleaning, purging our overabundance of things, reorganizing our homes,...
Yoga Tips for Mindful Moms
Moms sometimes get a bad rap. Assumptions are made if you are Mom: you are too busy, too worried, too flustered, too unprepared....
Ziliotto Tuesday Giveaway
Ziliotto is giving away a $200 gift certificate! This week's question: How is your own personal style reflected in your yoga...
Yoga For Busy Moms
Happy Mother's Day! My Yoga Online is pleased to present our new Practice Guide that has been specially designed for all the Moms out...
prAna Tuesday Giveaway
prAna is giving away $200 in swimwear! This week's question: How do you stay in a mindful state when you are off your mat? ENTERING...
How Being Imperfect Made Me a Better Therapist (and Person)
Before grad-school interviews, I dyed my hair brown. I'd always had a complex about being a blonde in academic settings. Well, not...
The Right Food for a Busy Life
Three hours of Sunday prep to create lunches and dinners throughout the week! Recipes below include: Roasted Root Vegetables, Salad...
Coconut Curry Bowl with Thai Red Rice
This is a rich, warming meal with a touch of spice for those evenings where you need a little comfort food. I used a red rice simply...
4 Ways to Fail Better
Michael Beckwith, the author of ‘Spiritual Liberation’ says, “A bad day for the ego is a good day for the...
The Healing Benefits of Pineapple
The Pineapple (Ananas Comosus) is a tropical plant with edible fruit. It has a bright yellow fibrous inner flesh that is naturally...
How Being Present May Have Saved My Marriage
Walking under trees. Summer’s faded into fall. My marriage is broken. I seek solace under wind rustled leaves of red and yellow...