About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I really enjoy your service, the convenience is fantastic and I really enjoy the variety of...
- Carolyn I have to say I am very impressed with My Yoga Online's website. Your extensive library and...
- Shanin Thanks so much for your site. I have recently joined as a member. Your site has allowed me...
I LOVE MyYoga Online!
I travel and move a lot in my work. MyYoga Online has helped me to...
- Nicholas I love My Yoga Online. I always wanted to practice Yoga from my early twenties and even tried...
- Fernanda I'm so glad I've found you guys!! I started taking yoga lessons when I was 15 (10 yrs ago)...
THANK YOU MY YOGA ONLINE!! I love having this right in my home! I bought my two sisters a...
- Michel My personal practice has suffered after a bad fall on the ankle. I have been able to get swing...
- Norah Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I will continue to share my wonderful experience with MyYogaOnline...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Cameron Gilley Kerri Kelly Nico Luce Kino MacGregor
- Faith Hunter Gloria Latham Janet Stone Kreg Weiss, B HKin
- Meghan Currie Michelle Trantina Andrea Marcum Doug Swenson
- Raghunath . Desiree Rumbaugh Ryan Leier Kevan Gale
- Ashleigh Sergeant Mark Whitwell Kia Miller Chris Chavez
- Cyndi Lee Gina Caputo Mary Clare Sweet Shiva Rea
- Clara Roberts-Oss Bernie Clark Danielle Mika Nagel Anita Seiz
- Pedro Franco Annie Carpenter Rod Stryker Ashley Turner
- Nicki Doane Mara Branscombe Hemalayaa Behl David Magone
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Balance and Burn
This is one of the best practices I have ever done...I totally loved it! This has reignited...
about a hour ago from Bristol, GB
Balance and Burn
about 3 hours ago
Seventh Chakra Yoga Practice
What a great and simple practice. I am loving the chakra series.
5 hours ago from Darien, US
This is wonderful, just what I needed. Thank you!
8 hours ago from Greenwood, US
Power Yoga for Happiness: Goin' Big
Delicious, beautiful and inspiring. I feel amazing! Mahalo!
9 hours ago
A Simple Chair Yoga Technique to Relieve Neck and Shoulder Tension
You don't have to wait to do yoga until you get to your class, leave work, or feel better if you are sick or injured. You can do yoga...
Pranayama Basics: When to Inhale and Exhale
One of the things my students found most difficult or confusing about a yoga class, was when the teacher started talking about when...
Your Amazing Brain and How to Use it Properly
You are the owner of one of the most powerful and fascinating machines on the planet—the human brain. This incredible piece of...
Win a One Day Yoga Retreat at The Toronto Yoga Show
Win a one day yoga retreat at The Toronto Yoga Conference and Show with Colleen Saidman Yee and Rodney Yee -- a $216 value! Want to...
Love is Stronger than Fear: A Spotlight on Desirée Rumbaugh
Desirée Rumbaugh is a gifted and inspiring yoga teacher who leads from a place of deep wisdom and grace. Bringing over 25 years...
My Yoga Online is Proud to Support The Haven
At the end of Anahata: The Heart of Yoga, My Yoga Online will make a $500 donation to The Haven in the name of its most active participant,...
Mediterranean Style Bean Salad
My all-time favorite way of preparing vegetables is roasting them. Depending on the vegetable, it could be a short or long process....
10 Things We Can Learn from Stress and Anxiety
Here is a list of 10 things we can learn from stress and anxiety: 1. How to handle something difficult. Stressful things...
Pamper Yourself in 6 Easy Steps
As a busy mom, yoga teacher and all around (self-proclaimed) Domestic Goddess, I sometimes find myself lacking in the personal time...
The Number One Rule for Improving Your Life
Do you ever get pissed off or frustrated, uptight or stressed about what’s happening in the moment? Do you notice how much...
Roasted Sweet Potato Mac and Cheese (Vegan)
I am really excited about this recipe. I have entered a time machine and gone back to my childhood. The only difference...
Kapha Reducing Breakfast Porridge
Are you feeling a little heavy and a little sluggish? Are you craving sunshine and warmth and wish for Spring to put a spring in your step?