About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
After 3 years of not being able to get to studio classes (due to time, money and childcare...
- Kelli This has been the best gift I have ever given to myself. I live in a small town with no yoga...
- Sheila I've learned so much about yoga and a healthy lifestyle in my first month of membership here!...
I just joined your online group to augment classed I take at a gym. I hate to miss a class...
- Diane My lovely yogis` !! After my best friend died I didnt have the energy or will to go to...
- Therése My personal practice has suffered after a bad fall on the ankle. I have been able to get swing...
Absolutely LOVE this site! I practice yoga every day on my own and needed more variation and...
- Rosita I stumbled upon My yoga online somehow through facebook and i'm doing the 25 days of free yoga...
- Simmi Wonderful. I now incorporate yoga into every day of my life and feel so much better for it....
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Desiree Rumbaugh Kerri Kelly Kevan Gale Meghan Currie
- Ashley Turner Janet Stone Annie Carpenter Doug Swenson
- Bernie Clark Pedro Franco Clara Roberts-Oss Gina Caputo
- Anita Seiz Faith Hunter Kino MacGregor Mark Whitwell
- Shiva Rea Hemalayaa Behl Ashleigh Sergeant Danielle Mika Nagel
- Mara Branscombe Kia Miller Rod Stryker Andrea Marcum
- Ryan Leier David Magone Gloria Latham Raghunath .
- Nico Luce Mary Clare Sweet Chris Chavez Kreg Weiss, B HKin
- Cyndi Lee Cameron Gilley Michelle Trantina
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Core Energy: Quick Energizer Set
@kiamiller Hi Kia, I hear you talking many times about the magnetic field around your heart....
5 hours ago from Venlo, NL
Absolutely wonderful...just what I needed today.. thank you from TX Cathie
8 hours ago from KAUFMAN, US
Hips Don't Lie, Spiritually Fly
I loved this practice as I lové all of yours Faith. I do wish though that there had been à...
about 8 hours ago from Vancouver, CA
Second Chakra Yoga Practice
@jessieshakti thanks so much for your response! its taken me this long to come back to these...
about 8 hours ago
Find Yourself in a Bind
Wow - very clear teacher - both in her vocal instructions as well as in her movements. Love...
9 hours ago from Paris, FR
Yoga and Me: A Poem
When yoga first discovered meIt was a thing I did, to be healthy But over time, I was intrigued And realized, the waters run deep...
Meditation for Beginners
“What is meditation?” is the first question I ask new students in my class. I get many answers. Sometimes people just say...
A 5-Minute Routine to Improve Your Posture
When we think of improving our posture we might think of holding the head high, or rooting evenly into our feet. Maybe we adjust the...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
Exciting Changes Are Coming: MyYoga News
A Message From Michelle Trantina, President of MyYogaNine years ago my husband Jason and I launched MyYoga Online. It was a bold dream...
Discovering a Safe Place to Feel: A Spotlight on Faith Hunter
Committed to living a life of soulful freedom, every day Faith Hunter aims to both inspire and be inspired by the possibilities that...
5 Life-Healing Lessons We Can Learn from Animals
We are often taught in life to avoid being like animals. For instance, the saying, “You’re behaving like an animal,”...
5 Solutions for Dissolving Self-Doubt
I doubt myself, I trust myself. The vision is clear, then I’m in the fog. I feel powerful and then the next moment...
Tropical Green Energy Smoothie
With life being so fast-paced it can be hard to fit in all the nutritious foods you need. That’s why I love blending them all...
5 Ways to Relax Every Day
For most of us, the snooze button is a more regular part of our morning routine than getting up early and calmly observing the beautiful...
Ayurvedic Post-Yoga Recovery Drink
You have just finished your flow class. You can still feel the warm stretch in your muscles. You're experiencing the spaciousness,...
The Surprising Truth about Creativity and Limitations
Have you ever felt limited? You know, limited by your ability in mind, body, or spirit. Doesn't that thought feel kind of...