About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
Your web site is just what I've needed to get myself back in touch with yoga.I have a busy,...
- Madeleine hi i love this site its helped me in my yoga, and opened up in all ways , ienjoy yoga naked...
- Aida Yoga online allows me to try a multitude of classes so I never get bored and always learn new...
I just joined your online group to augment classed I take at a gym. I hate to miss a class...
- Diane I LOVE MyYoga Online! I travel and move a lot in my work. MyYoga Online has helped me to...
- Nicholas Thank you so much Yoga Online! :) I am from Sydney Australia and find your classes the perfect...
This site has changed my life. I needed something different to stimulate my body and my mind...
- Jose I joined about 2 months ago, and I love using the site so much! It has made yoga so much more...
- Anne One of the blessing of TIC is to connect with people all over the world. Everytime I do Yoga...
How My Yoga Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Michelle Trantina Shiva Rea Cyndi Lee Kreg Weiss, B HKin
- Ryan Leier Cameron Gilley Andrea Marcum Clara Roberts-Oss
- Mark Whitwell Desiree Rumbaugh Rod Stryker Anita Seiz
- Ashleigh Sergeant Bibi McGill Pedro Franco Kerri Kelly
- Kevan Gale Gloria Latham Chris Chavez Bernie Clark
- David Magone Faith Hunter Ashley Turner Janet Stone
- Jesse Enright Nico Luce Kia Miller Meghan Currie
- Raghunath Kino MacGregor Hemalayaa Doug Swenson
- Nicki Doane Danielle Mika Nagel Annie Carpenter Mara Branscombe
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Detoxing the Mind
Thanks a lot for your words. I started meditating 3 weeks ago on a regular basis and it is...
11 minutes ago from Bogota, CO
The Bollywood Dance Workout
wow! so much fun! it's the first time i do a workout while smiling, and it lives you with...
18 minutes ago
This is a favourite class now. just beautiful
2 hours ago from sydney, AU
Deep in Your Seat: Connecting to Your Meditation Practice
This was wonderful. Thank you!
4 hours ago from Porto, PT
Twist It Out Yoga
I loved this class...my heart, my hips....everything feels so open. A fantastic way to start...
about 5 hours ago from Shrewsbury, GB
Detoxing the Mind
Ever wonder why we spend so much time worrying about spring cleaning, purging our overabundance of things, reorganizing our homes,...
Yoga Tips for Mindful Moms
Moms sometimes get a bad rap. Assumptions are made if you are Mom: you are too busy, too worried, too flustered, too unprepared....
Ziliotto Tuesday Giveaway
Ziliotto is giving away a $200 gift certificate! This week's question: How is your own personal style reflected in your yoga...
Yoga and Your Emotions
I will never forget the first time I cried during a yoga class. It was during Fish Pose (Matsyasana), and I was breathing deeply and...
Yoga For Busy Moms
Happy Mother's Day! My Yoga Online is pleased to present our new Practice Guide that has been specially designed for all the Moms out...
prAna Tuesday Giveaway
prAna is giving away $200 in swimwear! This week's question: How do you stay in a mindful state when you are off your mat? ENTERING...
The Right Food for a Busy Life
Three hours of Sunday prep to create lunches and dinners throughout the week! Recipes below include: Roasted Root Vegetables, Salad...
Coconut Curry Bowl with Thai Red Rice
This is a rich, warming meal with a touch of spice for those evenings where you need a little comfort food. I used a red rice simply...
4 Ways to Fail Better
Michael Beckwith, the author of ‘Spiritual Liberation’ says, “A bad day for the ego is a good day for the...
The Healing Benefits of Pineapple
The Pineapple (Ananas Comosus) is a tropical plant with edible fruit. It has a bright yellow fibrous inner flesh that is naturally...
How Being Present May Have Saved My Marriage
Walking under trees. Summer’s faded into fall. My marriage is broken. I seek solace under wind rustled leaves of red and yellow...
An Easy Visualization Technique
Maybe you have heard about visualization, but you’re not convinced of its power and effectiveness. I am going to tell you about...