About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
Thanks so much for your site. I have recently joined as a member.
Your site has allowed me...
- Mark Amazing variety of styles & teaching methods. As a teacher its great to have a reference to...
- Sakun I am a personal trainer and artist. I work with functional fitness and injury prevention and...
I finally had the chance today to try my new MYO video "Flying School": I really loved it,...
- Frances We LOVE my yoga online!! My partner and I use it everyday and have recommended it to everyone...
- Kat Thank you for your site. When I was bedridden after a scooter accident I felt connected to...
I so appreciate the variety and ability to do a class when it fits my schedule and being able...
- Kathie As a very busy professional and mother, i don't get time to go to the gym. I enjoy Yoga a lot...
- Arundhati Having access to daily videos has changed me! I'm improving my home practice, trying new styles...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Meghan Currie Mary Clare Sweet Hemalayaa Behl Kino MacGregor
- Bernie Clark Andrea Marcum Kreg Weiss, B HKin Ashleigh Sergeant
- David Magone Pedro Franco Chris Chavez Annie Carpenter
- Mara Branscombe Mark Whitwell Cyndi Lee Anita Seiz
- Ryan Leier Danielle Mika Nagel Clara Roberts-Oss Cameron Gilley
- Shiva Rea Gloria Latham Raghunath . Michelle Trantina
- Doug Swenson Ashley Turner Rod Stryker Nico Luce
- Kia Miller Kevan Gale Desiree Rumbaugh Kerri Kelly
- Gina Caputo Janet Stone Faith Hunter
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Hips Don't Lie, Spiritually Fly
I loved this practice as I lové all of yours Faith. I do wish though that there had been à...
2 minutes ago from Vancouver, CA
Second Chakra Yoga Practice
@jessieshakti thanks so much for your response! its taken me this long to come back to these...
10 minutes ago
Find Yourself in a Bind
Wow - very clear teacher - both in her vocal instructions as well as in her movements. Love...
52 minutes ago from Paris, FR
Flowing Breath Meditation for Stress Release
Don't see the "own this video" prompt. How do I buy it?
about a hour ago
Yin and Yang for Your Hips
between heavy bodybuilding training, stress and sitting at a desk for work all day this is...
about a hour ago from Aurora, US
Meditation for Beginners
“What is meditation?” is the first question I ask new students in my class. I get many answers. Sometimes people just say...
A 5-Minute Routine to Improve Your Posture
When we think of improving our posture we might think of holding the head high, or rooting evenly into our feet. Maybe we adjust the...
Getting Started at a Yoga Studio: 3 Suggestions for New Teachers
Many new yoga teachers I talk to say that they have been frustrated when trying to get in the door at a yoga studio. In this...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
Exciting Changes Are Coming: MyYoga News
A Message From Michelle Trantina, President of MyYogaNine years ago my husband Jason and I launched MyYoga Online. It was a bold dream...
Discovering a Safe Place to Feel: A Spotlight on Faith Hunter
Committed to living a life of soulful freedom, every day Faith Hunter aims to both inspire and be inspired by the possibilities that...
5 Life-Healing Lessons We Can Learn from Animals
We are often taught in life to avoid being like animals. For instance, the saying, “You’re behaving like an animal,”...
5 Solutions for Dissolving Self-Doubt
I doubt myself, I trust myself. The vision is clear, then I’m in the fog. I feel powerful and then the next moment...
Tropical Green Energy Smoothie
With life being so fast-paced it can be hard to fit in all the nutritious foods you need. That’s why I love blending them all...
5 Ways to Relax Every Day
For most of us, the snooze button is a more regular part of our morning routine than getting up early and calmly observing the beautiful...
Ayurvedic Post-Yoga Recovery Drink
You have just finished your flow class. You can still feel the warm stretch in your muscles. You're experiencing the spaciousness,...
The Surprising Truth about Creativity and Limitations
Have you ever felt limited? You know, limited by your ability in mind, body, or spirit. Doesn't that thought feel kind of...