About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I love MYO! I have anxiety about everything-- my relationship, money, my job, and especially...
- Lundyn THANKS for this great website. I am a solo mom that could not do yoga classes anymore (unless...
- Julie I want to thank you for such a wonderful site. I just completed my 200 hr teacher training...
My Yoga Online has changed my life. Last spring due to a slipped disc in my neck half of my...
- Kirsten Message I just discovered your site last night via a google video search. I would like...
- Woody I LOVE MyYoga Online! I travel and move a lot in my work. MyYoga Online has helped me to...
MYO is easy to use and I like the choice of restorative, relaxing,
beginner, and yin yoga...
- Dedra I am 59 years old and have spent years sitting and doing nothing. My Yoga Online, is wonderful.....I...
- Cathie Hi! I LOVE MY YOGA ONLINE. I live on a small island in Mexico and having yoga at my fingertips...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Kia Miller Kerri Kelly Cyndi Lee Clara Roberts-Oss
- Chris Chavez Kino MacGregor Anita Seiz Bernie Clark
- Gina Caputo Hemalayaa Behl Annie Carpenter Cameron Gilley
- Danielle Mika Nagel Mara Branscombe Shiva Rea Meghan Currie
- Ryan Leier Rod Stryker Ashley Turner Pedro Franco
- Andrea Marcum David Magone Kevan Gale Mary Clare Sweet
- Doug Swenson Janet Stone Faith Hunter Mark Whitwell
- Nico Luce Gloria Latham Ashleigh Sergeant Michelle Trantina
- Desiree Rumbaugh Kreg Weiss, B HKin Raghunath .
MEET OUR MEMBERS
too fast for me!
about 8 minutes ago
E=mc2: Energy is Life
I feel so peaceful and clear after this practice. Long, intense holds are a challenge for...
9 minutes ago from Providence, RI, US
For Those Days When You Just Hit A Wall
Thank you @bijoux! We love to hear from our international family! Really glad you enjoyed...
47 minutes ago from Los Angeles, US
Patience and Discernment Mudra Flow
@dianedequevedo thank you very much for sharing your experience with this practice ... it is...
52 minutes ago from Montreal, CA
For Those Days When You Just Hit A Wall
Loved this class! I live in Mexico , and I enjoy the opportunity this yoga on line bring to me. tks
about a hour ago from mexico, MX
My Yoga on GaiamTV: A Few Important Details
Thanks to all of you for your feedback regarding the upcoming launch. We love your enthusiasm to start exploring My Yoga on Gaiam...
How Yoga Can Heat Up Your Summer Job Search
Cultivating tapas, or heat, in your daily yoga practice can be a powerful tool and could help you to get fired up about your career.Tapas...
How Yoga Can Help You Recover from Adrenal Fatigue
“Adrenal Fatigue” is a term that pops up more and more frequently these days. Do any of these symptoms sound familiar to...
Yoga Philosophy: Maya and the Veil of Illusion
Are we all separate individuals or are we all connected as one Universal Consciousness? Or are we both simultaneously? This question...
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
We hope you enjoyed week one of our free online film festival, and welcome to week two. This week's focus is on harnessing the power...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
5 Ways to Use Peppermint Oil
I’ve recently fallen in love with peppermint oil. Peppermint oil is widely known for its ancient medicinal properties; its many...
3 Healthy Habits for Lasting Happiness
Lately I’ve given presentations to hundreds of people on the art of living in harmony and happiness. Having recently moved with...
Refreshing Mint Slushy
This slushy is so delicious and refreshing you’ll be craving it all summer! The fresh taste is a great way to perk you up in...
7 Ways to Stop Overthinking
We’ve all been there. The same thought spinning around in your head, the worst case scenario playing on repeat in your mind as...
Running: Training for the Mind
Sit down, breathe deep, lace up my runners and set out for a little ‘me’ time. As my body begins to warm up through a brisk...
The Art of Doing Nothing: 5 Lessons for Living a Truly Happy Life
Most of us are guilty of trying to fill up any free spot we may have in our calendars. We have been taught that the busier we are,...