About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
Dear MyYoga -
I joined your site a month and a half ago, having had a fine, adequate yoga...
- Bettina Thank you so much Yoga Online! :) I am from Sydney Australia and find your classes the perfect...
- Danielle I so appreciate the variety and ability to do a class when it fits my schedule and being able...
I really enjoy your service, the convenience is fantastic and I really enjoy the variety of...
- Carolyn I love the variety of yoga levels and classes! It gets me doing yoga everyday, and I feel great!
- Robyn MYO has been the best thing that has happened to my home practice! I started a daily yoga...
I really enjoy your site. I am an instructor and it is nice to take a
class at home and get...
- Jody Many styles, lots and lots of videos, I don´t even have time to do all good videos!:) Low...
- Joanna Hello, I have been so pleased with both the member services and the wonderful instructors...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Doug Swenson Rod Stryker Faith Hunter Mara Branscombe
- Desiree Rumbaugh Hemalayaa Behl Kevan Gale Ryan Leier
- Mary Clare Sweet Danielle Mika Nagel Kia Miller Shiva Rea
- Nicki Doane Pedro Franco David Magone Raghunath .
- Kino MacGregor Cameron Gilley Janet Stone Clara Roberts-Oss
- Annie Carpenter Chris Chavez Mark Whitwell Gloria Latham
- Cyndi Lee Gina Caputo Michelle Trantina Andrea Marcum
- Ashley Turner Ashleigh Sergeant Kerri Kelly Nico Luce
- Anita Seiz Bernie Clark Meghan Currie Kreg Weiss, B HKin
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Saraswati, The Muse of Creation
Really cool flow! I will definitely do this again.
about 11 minutes ago from Orlando, US
Balance and Burn
about 11 minutes ago
The Flow of Vishnu
This is a beautiful practice. Love.
12 minutes ago from Orlando, US
Perfect for my tight hamstrings. Thank you!
about 33 minutes ago
The Flow of Vishnu
This was a lovely practice,enjoyed the Vishnu flow. Savasana was nice,with my eyes closed saw...
about a hour ago from lemont, US
Discover the Wisdom Within
Such a lightness. Such a stillness. When I am here for myself. A sense of ease emerges.
How to Hold Space for Your Children as they Learn and Grow
This post is for all the hottie yoga mommies out there who are consistently fashionably late or for those of you who know someone who...
Welcome to The Sacred Power of the Goddess. Win Prizes!
Welcome to Sacred Power of the Goddess, our latest practice guide on My Yoga Online. Who are the Gods and Goddesses of Indian...
The other day, I was sitting in the Himalayas along with a group of friends, all meditators, and my guru was leading us into a long...
Win a One Day Yoga Retreat at The Toronto Yoga Show
Win a one day yoga retreat at The Toronto Yoga Conference and Show with Colleen Saidman Yee and Rodney Yee -- a $216 value! Want to...
Love is Stronger than Fear: A Spotlight on Desirée Rumbaugh
Desirée Rumbaugh is a gifted and inspiring yoga teacher who leads from a place of deep wisdom and grace. Bringing over 25 years...
Managing Depression: Tips for Beating the Blues with Whole Foods
We have all experienced being blue or depressed at one time or another. For some of us the experience is brief and quickly shaken off,...
Embody the True You
Having confidence in ourselves creates amazing blessings in our lives and allow us to live up to our true potential. Who we aspire...
5 Steps to Feeling Good Now
If you can understand the power of feeling good right now, and not waiting until you’ve lost the weight, found the guy or girl,...
Happiness Made Simple
It never ceases to amaze me how good we all are (and I mean gold medal good) at making the questions of life super complicated. The...
Mediterranean Style Bean Salad
My all-time favorite way of preparing vegetables is roasting them. Depending on the vegetable, it could be a short or long process....
10 Things We Can Learn from Stress and Anxiety
Here is a list of 10 things we can learn from stress and anxiety: 1. How to handle something difficult. Stressful things...