About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I am so happy to have found you. This site is a joy, it has something for everyone and something...
- Harriet Namaste' Just wanted to say how awesome this site is - absolutely love it! Favorite teachers...
- Marilyn i just joined to myyogaonline, finished my first class and feeling great already!!thank you...
I'm so glad I've found you guys!!
I started taking yoga lessons when I was 15 (10 yrs ago)...
- Juliana MYO is easy to use and I like the choice of restorative, relaxing, beginner, and yin yoga...
- Dedra Dear MYO, Thank you for providing an excellent service. As a Spiritual teacher and intuitive...
I joined My Yogaonline about a month ago and I am loving my membership! Your website is very...
- Ginger MYO has been a healing aid for me. Yoga helps tremendously with my chronic pain, and keeps...
- Melissa Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!! I joined a couple of weeks ago and I can't thank you...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Nicki Doane Cameron Gilley Bernie Clark Annie Carpenter
- Mara Branscombe Mary Clare Sweet Nico Luce Gloria Latham
- Anita Seiz Mark Whitwell Raghunath . Andrea Marcum
- Kino MacGregor Kreg Weiss, B HKin Kia Miller Doug Swenson
- Meghan Currie Kerri Kelly Faith Hunter Pedro Franco
- Ashley Turner Michelle Trantina Danielle Mika Nagel Cyndi Lee
- Hemalayaa Behl Ryan Leier Clara Roberts-Oss Kevan Gale
- Chris Chavez Desiree Rumbaugh Rod Stryker Shiva Rea
- Gina Caputo David Magone Janet Stone Ashleigh Sergeant
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Balance and Burn
Great practice?!! But, where's the sound????
about a hour ago
Meditation to Heal Relationships
This was a really lovely practice. I found it comforting. I appreciated the explanations. I...
about a hour ago
Leap of Faith
Gosh, I love Nico's classes. This one particularly. Probably took this class at least...
2 hours ago
Be Your Own Valentine
I loved this practice! Holding poses for 1 minute is so wonderful. I can't wait to do...
about 3 hours ago
Mediterranean Style Bean Salad
4 hours ago from Albuquerque, US
The other day, I was sitting in the Himalayas along with a group of friends, all meditators, and my guru was leading us into a long...
A Simple Chair Yoga Technique to Relieve Neck and Shoulder Tension
You don't have to wait to do yoga until you get to your class, leave work, or feel better if you are sick or injured. You can do yoga...
Pranayama Basics: When to Inhale and Exhale
One of the things my students found most difficult or confusing about a yoga class, was when the teacher started talking about when...
Win a One Day Yoga Retreat at The Toronto Yoga Show
Win a one day yoga retreat at The Toronto Yoga Conference and Show with Colleen Saidman Yee and Rodney Yee -- a $216 value! Want to...
Love is Stronger than Fear: A Spotlight on Desirée Rumbaugh
Desirée Rumbaugh is a gifted and inspiring yoga teacher who leads from a place of deep wisdom and grace. Bringing over 25 years...
My Yoga Online is Proud to Support The Haven
At the end of Anahata: The Heart of Yoga, My Yoga Online will make a $500 donation to The Haven in the name of its most active participant,...
Mediterranean Style Bean Salad
My all-time favorite way of preparing vegetables is roasting them. Depending on the vegetable, it could be a short or long process....
10 Things We Can Learn from Stress and Anxiety
Here is a list of 10 things we can learn from stress and anxiety: 1. How to handle something difficult. Stressful things...
Pamper Yourself in 6 Easy Steps
As a busy mom, yoga teacher and all around (self-proclaimed) Domestic Goddess, I sometimes find myself lacking in the personal time...
The Number One Rule for Improving Your Life
Do you ever get pissed off or frustrated, uptight or stressed about what’s happening in the moment? Do you notice how much...
Roasted Sweet Potato Mac and Cheese (Vegan)
I am really excited about this recipe. I have entered a time machine and gone back to my childhood. The only difference...
Kapha Reducing Breakfast Porridge
Are you feeling a little heavy and a little sluggish? Are you craving sunshine and warmth and wish for Spring to put a spring in your step?