About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
As a new mum, myo is perfect for me. I can choose from so many different styles and lengths...
- Emma I joined about 2 months ago, and I love using the site so much! It has made yoga so much more...
- Anne such a beautiful site, the teacher here are phenomenal and put a lot of energy and love into...
I've been a member of My Yoga Online since about January, and I absolutely love it. I think...
- Katie We LOVE my yoga online!! My partner and I use it everyday and have recommended it to everyone...
- Kat As a professional in the web industry, and having won just about every award for site design...
Firstly, I would like to thank you for this venue to practice yoga/piliates. I am more comfortable...
- K. MyYogaOnline has outstanding classes and teachers. It is also super convenient, accessible,...
- Hadassah I have found My Yoga Online to be excellent. It is really nice to have the flexibility...
How My Yoga Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Kino MacGregor Annie Carpenter Kia Miller Cameron Gilley
- Pedro Franco Ryan Leier Jesse Enright Chris Chavez
- Kerri Kelly Nico Luce Nicki Doane Ashleigh Sergeant
- Raghunath Doug Swenson Bernie Clark Anita Seiz
- Cyndi Lee Clara Roberts-Oss Gloria Latham Janet Stone
- Michelle Trantina Desiree Rumbaugh David Magone Mark Whitwell
- Shiva Rea Bibi McGill Hemalayaa Kreg Weiss, B HKin
- Ashley Turner Faith Hunter Andrea Marcum Meghan Currie
- Kevan Gale Rod Stryker Danielle Mika Nagel Mara Branscombe
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Haha, this was fun!
about 2 minutes ago from San Diego, US
Really lovely practice, thank you.
about 4 minutes ago from Nottingham, GB
Discovering Sun Salutations
This is excellent instruction. It's important to know right brain detail and that it'...
about 46 minutes ago from San Francisco, US
Ziliotto Tuesday Giveaway
My on personal style is reflected in my yoga in that I make each pose work for me. This makes...
54 minutes ago
Shine Open Your Front Lines
While doing this practice I suddenly felt a wave of satisfaction through my body; I really...
about a hour ago from Helsinki, FI
A Short Meditation for Moms
As Mother’s Day recently came and went, I felt compelled to share my thoughts on motherhood and how yoga and meditation has helped...
Detoxing the Mind
Ever wonder why we spend so much time worrying about spring cleaning, purging our overabundance of things, reorganizing our homes,...
Yoga Tips for Mindful Moms
Moms sometimes get a bad rap. Assumptions are made if you are Mom: you are too busy, too worried, too flustered, too unprepared....
Ziliotto Tuesday Giveaway
Ziliotto is giving away a $200 gift certificate! This week's question: How is your own personal style reflected in your yoga...
Yoga For Busy Moms
Happy Mother's Day! My Yoga Online is pleased to present our new Practice Guide that has been specially designed for all the Moms out...
prAna Tuesday Giveaway
prAna is giving away $200 in swimwear! This week's question: How do you stay in a mindful state when you are off your mat? ENTERING...
The Right Food for a Busy Life
Three hours of Sunday prep to create lunches and dinners throughout the week! Recipes below include: Roasted Root Vegetables, Salad...
Coconut Curry Bowl with Thai Red Rice
This is a rich, warming meal with a touch of spice for those evenings where you need a little comfort food. I used a red rice simply...
4 Ways to Fail Better
Michael Beckwith, the author of ‘Spiritual Liberation’ says, “A bad day for the ego is a good day for the...
The Healing Benefits of Pineapple
The Pineapple (Ananas Comosus) is a tropical plant with edible fruit. It has a bright yellow fibrous inner flesh that is naturally...
How Being Present May Have Saved My Marriage
Walking under trees. Summer’s faded into fall. My marriage is broken. I seek solace under wind rustled leaves of red and yellow...
An Easy Visualization Technique
Maybe you have heard about visualization, but you’re not convinced of its power and effectiveness. I am going to tell you about...