About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
It's a litter over 6 months that I'm a member of MYO and when I think about it, it feels like...
- Amanda such a beautiful site, the teacher here are phenomenal and put a lot of energy and love into...
- Zoey Hello! I just wanted to write to express how delighted I am with this site! I joined this...
I stumbled upon My yoga online somehow through facebook and i'm doing the 25 days of free yoga...
- Simmi Thank you so much Yoga Online! :) I am from Sydney Australia and find your classes the perfect...
- Danielle MYO has changed my life. I actually do all of the yoga I always wanted to do since it's so...
i just joined to myyogaonline, finished my first class and feeling great already!!thank you...
- Demet This site has saved me for the past year. I've been living in rural Missouri where I'm the...
- Sarena Firstly, I would like to thank you for this venue to practice yoga/piliates. I am more comfortable...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Chris Chavez Clara Roberts-Oss Pedro Franco Raghunath .
- Bernie Clark Faith Hunter Nico Luce Kino MacGregor
- Doug Swenson David Magone Mary Clare Sweet Andrea Marcum
- Kia Miller Gloria Latham Desiree Rumbaugh Anita Seiz
- Shiva Rea Danielle Mika Nagel Gina Caputo Ashleigh Sergeant
- Ashley Turner Mara Branscombe Annie Carpenter Kreg Weiss, B HKin
- Janet Stone Nicki Doane Meghan Currie Kevan Gale
- Cameron Gilley Hemalayaa Behl Cyndi Lee Rod Stryker
- Kerri Kelly Michelle Trantina Mark Whitwell Ryan Leier
MEET OUR MEMBERS
More Core Please: 14-Day Core Challenge Starts October 15th
Browsing back through your blog. Wish I could do this challenge late but the links don't...
about 38 minutes ago from Victoria, CA
Balance and Burn
SINCE LISTENING IS THE "CORE" OF YOGA PRACTICE (BIG EARS ) , IM SORRY THAT THIS...
about a hour ago from Gothenburg, SE
Twisty Delicious Clarification
Wonderful. This practice gave me much to be grateful for, and much to anticipate when I do...
about a hour ago
Holy Hip Openers
Love, Love, Love this practice. It's one of the 1st I did when I joined the site &...
3 hours ago
Balance and Burn
I'm also unable to hear the video at the moment
3 hours ago , DE
The other day, I was sitting in the Himalayas along with a group of friends, all meditators, and my guru was leading us into a long...
A Simple Chair Yoga Technique to Relieve Neck and Shoulder Tension
You don't have to wait to do yoga until you get to your class, leave work, or feel better if you are sick or injured. You can do yoga...
Pranayama Basics: When to Inhale and Exhale
One of the things my students found most difficult or confusing about a yoga class, was when the teacher started talking about when...
Win a One Day Yoga Retreat at The Toronto Yoga Show
Win a one day yoga retreat at The Toronto Yoga Conference and Show with Colleen Saidman Yee and Rodney Yee -- a $216 value! Want to...
Love is Stronger than Fear: A Spotlight on Desirée Rumbaugh
Desirée Rumbaugh is a gifted and inspiring yoga teacher who leads from a place of deep wisdom and grace. Bringing over 25 years...
My Yoga Online is Proud to Support The Haven
At the end of Anahata: The Heart of Yoga, My Yoga Online will make a $500 donation to The Haven in the name of its most active participant,...
Happiness Made Simple
It never ceases to amaze me how good we all are (and I mean gold medal good) at making the questions of life super complicated. The...
Mediterranean Style Bean Salad
My all-time favorite way of preparing vegetables is roasting them. Depending on the vegetable, it could be a short or long process....
10 Things We Can Learn from Stress and Anxiety
Here is a list of 10 things we can learn from stress and anxiety: 1. How to handle something difficult. Stressful things...
Pamper Yourself in 6 Easy Steps
As a busy mom, yoga teacher and all around (self-proclaimed) Domestic Goddess, I sometimes find myself lacking in the personal time...
The Number One Rule for Improving Your Life
Do you ever get pissed off or frustrated, uptight or stressed about what’s happening in the moment? Do you notice how much...
Roasted Sweet Potato Mac and Cheese (Vegan)
I am really excited about this recipe. I have entered a time machine and gone back to my childhood. The only difference...