About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I stumbled upon My yoga online somehow through facebook and i'm doing the 25 days of free yoga...
- Simmi Thank you so much Yoga Online! :) I am from Sydney Australia and find your classes the perfect...
- Danielle Your web site is just what I've needed to get myself back in touch with yoga.I have a busy,...
Yoga has helped me to deal with many physical and emotional issues over the past few years....
- Debbie I really enjoy your site. I am an instructor and it is nice to take a class at home and get...
- Jody This site has saved me for the past year. I've been living in rural Missouri where I'm the...
MyYogaOnline has outstanding classes and teachers. It is also super convenient, accessible,...
- Hadassah THANKS for this great website. I am a solo mom that could not do yoga classes anymore (unless...
- Julie Message I just discovered your site last night via a google video search. I would like...
How My Yoga Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Doug Swenson Raghunath Kreg Weiss, B HKin Hemalayaa
- Kevan Gale Shiva Rea Kia Miller Nicki Doane
- Danielle Mika Nagel Pedro Franco Janet Stone Cameron Gilley
- Annie Carpenter Kino MacGregor Mara Branscombe Mark Whitwell
- Kerri Kelly Bernie Clark Bibi McGill Ashley Turner
- Ashleigh Sergeant Clara Roberts-Oss Michelle Trantina Faith Hunter
- Desiree Rumbaugh Jesse Enright Gloria Latham Rod Stryker
- Cyndi Lee Nico Luce Ryan Leier Anita Seiz
- Meghan Currie Chris Chavez David Magone Andrea Marcum
MEET OUR MEMBERS
really nice!! feel so wonderful after the practise, thankyou teacher :-)
about a hour ago from Ho Chi Minh City, VN
Brand Spanking New
3 hours ago from Rio de Janeiro, BR
A Practice to Support Moms
Beautiful and gentle. Thank you so much for this mama series. It comes at such a perfect and...
about 7 hours ago from Vancouver, CA
Strong Mama Flow
This is such a great short flow. Perfect for leaving naptime feeling reconected and energized....
about 7 hours ago from Vancouver, CA
Haha, this was fun!
8 hours ago from San Diego, US
A Short Meditation for Moms
As Mother’s Day recently came and went, I felt compelled to share my thoughts on motherhood and how yoga and meditation has helped...
Detoxing the Mind
Ever wonder why we spend so much time worrying about spring cleaning, purging our overabundance of things, reorganizing our homes,...
Yoga Tips for Mindful Moms
Moms sometimes get a bad rap. Assumptions are made if you are Mom: you are too busy, too worried, too flustered, too unprepared....
Ziliotto Tuesday Giveaway
Ziliotto is giving away a $200 gift certificate! This week's question: How is your own personal style reflected in your yoga...
Yoga For Busy Moms
Happy Mother's Day! My Yoga Online is pleased to present our new Practice Guide that has been specially designed for all the Moms out...
prAna Tuesday Giveaway
prAna is giving away $200 in swimwear! This week's question: How do you stay in a mindful state when you are off your mat? ENTERING...
The Right Food for a Busy Life
Three hours of Sunday prep to create lunches and dinners throughout the week! Recipes below include: Roasted Root Vegetables, Salad...
Coconut Curry Bowl with Thai Red Rice
This is a rich, warming meal with a touch of spice for those evenings where you need a little comfort food. I used a red rice simply...
4 Ways to Fail Better
Michael Beckwith, the author of ‘Spiritual Liberation’ says, “A bad day for the ego is a good day for the...
The Healing Benefits of Pineapple
The Pineapple (Ananas Comosus) is a tropical plant with edible fruit. It has a bright yellow fibrous inner flesh that is naturally...
How Being Present May Have Saved My Marriage
Walking under trees. Summer’s faded into fall. My marriage is broken. I seek solace under wind rustled leaves of red and yellow...
An Easy Visualization Technique
Maybe you have heard about visualization, but you’re not convinced of its power and effectiveness. I am going to tell you about...