About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
This has been the best gift I have ever given to myself. I live in a small town with no yoga...
- Sheila I have benefited so much from this site since I am out of (my) country and don't have access...
- Rachel This site has changed my life. I needed something different to stimulate my body and my mind...
MYO is easy to use and I like the choice of restorative, relaxing,
beginner, and yin yoga...
- Dedra I love MYO! I have anxiety about everything-- my relationship, money, my job, and especially...
- Lundyn Yoga online allows me to try a multitude of classes so I never get bored and always learn new...
I love My Yoga Online. I always wanted to practice Yoga from my early twenties and even tried...
- Fernanda Thank you for your site. When I was bedridden after a scooter accident I felt connected to...
- Sonia Absolutely LOVE this site! I practice yoga every day on my own and needed more variation and...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Chris Chavez Ashley Turner Desiree Rumbaugh Mara Branscombe
- Annie Carpenter Bernie Clark Shiva Rea Michelle Trantina
- Mark Whitwell Rod Stryker Anita Seiz Kreg Weiss, B HKin
- Janet Stone Kia Miller Danielle Mika Nagel Hemalayaa Behl
- Doug Swenson Kino MacGregor Faith Hunter Kevan Gale
- David Magone Meghan Currie Kerri Kelly Raghunath .
- Pedro Franco Cyndi Lee Ashleigh Sergeant Mary Clare Sweet
- Ryan Leier Andrea Marcum Nicki Doane Gina Caputo
- Nico Luce Gloria Latham Clara Roberts-Oss Cameron Gilley
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Teddy Bear Yoga
Loved this practice for waking up today on daylight saving time.
12 minutes ago
Wake It Up
Great practice, thank you!
36 minutes ago
R and R
Great for an evening stretch before resting.
45 minutes ago from Hong Kong, HK
Stretch and Surrender
Thanks so much for this practice. Just what I needed this morning especially!
about 48 minutes ago from Miamisburg, US
Wake It Up
Thank you...helping me with daylight savings time.
2 hours ago
A Simple Chair Yoga Technique to Relieve Neck and Shoulder Tension
You don't have to wait to do yoga until you get to your class, leave work, or feel better if you are sick or injured. You can do yoga...
Pranayama Basics: When to Inhale and Exhale
One of the things my students found most difficult or confusing about a yoga class, was when the teacher started talking about when...
Your Amazing Brain and How to Use it Properly
You are the owner of one of the most powerful and fascinating machines on the planet—the human brain. This incredible piece of...
Win a One Day Yoga Retreat at The Toronto Yoga Show
Win a one day yoga retreat at The Toronto Yoga Conference and Show with Colleen Saidman Yee and Rodney Yee -- a $216 value! Want to...
Love is Stronger than Fear: A Spotlight on Desirée Rumbaugh
Desirée Rumbaugh is a gifted and inspiring yoga teacher who leads from a place of deep wisdom and grace. Bringing over 25 years...
My Yoga Online is Proud to Support The Haven
At the end of Anahata: The Heart of Yoga, My Yoga Online will make a $500 donation to The Haven in the name of its most active participant,...
Mediterranean Style Bean Salad
My all-time favorite way of preparing vegetables is roasting them. Depending on the vegetable, it could be a short or long process....
10 Things We Can Learn from Stress and Anxiety
Here is a list of 10 things we can learn from stress and anxiety: 1. How to handle something difficult. Stressful things...
Pamper Yourself in 6 Easy Steps
As a busy mom, yoga teacher and all around (self-proclaimed) Domestic Goddess, I sometimes find myself lacking in the personal time...
The Number One Rule for Improving Your Life
Do you ever get pissed off or frustrated, uptight or stressed about what’s happening in the moment? Do you notice how much...
Roasted Sweet Potato Mac and Cheese (Vegan)
I am really excited about this recipe. I have entered a time machine and gone back to my childhood. The only difference...
Kapha Reducing Breakfast Porridge
Are you feeling a little heavy and a little sluggish? Are you craving sunshine and warmth and wish for Spring to put a spring in your step?