About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
As a new mum, myo is perfect for me. I can choose from so many different styles and lengths...
- Emma It's a litter over 6 months that I'm a member of MYO and when I think about it, it feels like...
- Amanda I just finished the Hip Opener live practice by Desiree Rumbaugh. What a wonderful experience!...
Yoga has helped me to deal with many physical and emotional issues over the past few years....
- Debbie It is amazing what can be considered "feeling normal", and how unwell that can actually...
- Jodi Hi! I LOVE MY YOGA ONLINE. I live on a small island in Mexico and having yoga at my fingertips...
I am so happy to have found you. This site is a joy, it has something for everyone and something...
- Harriet I am almost a beginner and I find your site brilliant. It's clear and easy to understand the...
- Teresa I have found My Yoga Online to be excellent. It is really nice to have the flexibility...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Faith Hunter Janet Stone Meghan Currie Shiva Rea
- Doug Swenson Kreg Weiss, B HKin Bernie Clark Clara Roberts-Oss
- Mary Clare Sweet Mara Branscombe Annie Carpenter Gloria Latham
- Nicki Doane David Magone Mark Whitwell Andrea Marcum
- Kino MacGregor Ryan Leier Cyndi Lee Nico Luce
- Rod Stryker Kerri Kelly Chris Chavez Hemalayaa
- Cameron Gilley Gina Caputo Ashley Turner Danielle Mika Nagel
- Kevan Gale Michelle Trantina Ashleigh Sergeant Anita Seiz
- Raghunath . Kia Miller Pedro Franco Desiree Rumbaugh
MEET OUR MEMBERS
What a graceful 45 minutes! Lovely stretches and plenty of core work. I enjoyed the balancing...
about a hour ago from Mammoth Lakes, US
Busy Moms Sweet Sweaty Time Out Flow
A M A Z I N G! I loved this video.... talk about Burn! Feels fantastic... this class is challenging...
about 2 hours ago
Immunity Boosting Flow
@charlottepb this is superb news! i'm glad you find it something you want to revisit again...
about 2 hours ago from Boulder, US
A Core Cultivation Practice To Ignite Your Day
@Sakunthala I absolutely love the mental image your comment just provoked :) Hahahaha that...
about 2 hours ago from Boulder, US
Power Flow For Balancing Vata
I found all the chatter about other peoples outfits and mother in law visiting very distracting....
3 hours ago
3 Common Mistakes Beginner Yogis Should Avoid
Whenever we start something new we may have a certain feeling of anxiety and uncertainty about the unknown and, in most cases, this...
A Sneak Peek at Our Upcoming Gratitude Guide
Staff Blog Post Candles, meditation, flows, and love love love! These are things you have to look forward to in our upcoming practice...
3 Simple Mantras for Transformation
Chances are, if you practice yoga regularly, you’ve been exposed to at least a handful of Sanskrit mantras, sometimes chanted...
Refresh Your Mind with a Daily Brain Shower
Do you shower everyday? Why? How do you feel after a hot, refreshing shower? Showers are wonderful things. I enjoy them...
Conscious Box Tuesday Giveaway
Conscious Box is giving away a free one-year subscription -- a $204 value! This week's question: What's your favorite healthy...
Heading Into Gratitude Season
Staff Blog Post November is all but over and holiday jingles are working their way into the playlist of almost every retail store....
The Self-Compassion Cheat Sheet
One of the hurdles most of us run into when trying to become more self-compassionate is not knowing what “self-compassion”...
Shed Light on Your Shadow Self
We all know someone who has made a career change to follow their dreams. Or someone who has worked hard to lose a large amount of weight....
5 Ways to Become More Positive
With a background in confidence coaching, I am often asked for help with positive thinking. It is true that the world pushes us to...
Expectations: A Self-Fulfilling Prophecy
Our desire to force and control situations is often tied to our limiting beliefs about how our goals can be realized. When our secret...
Zain’s Pumpkin Pie Pancakes
Do the dropping temperatures have you craving warm and delicious pumpkin pie? Well, why not indulge at breakfast with my delicious,...
Zain's Vegan Coconut Whipped Cream
This delicious vegan whipped cream makes quite a few servings or not so many, depending on the can, the day and your mood!