About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I have been so pleased with both the member services and the wonderful
- Elena I found MYO about 3 years ago. I live in a small rural town that didn't have any yoga studios...
- Melinda I joined about 2 months ago, and I love using the site so much! It has made yoga so much more...
I am a personal trainer and artist. I work with functional fitness and injury prevention and...
- Letitia I want to thank you for such a wonderful site. I just completed my 200 hr teacher training...
- Sharon I so appreciate the variety and ability to do a class when it fits my schedule and being able...
THANK YOU MY YOGA ONLINE!! I love having this right in my home! I bought my two sisters a...
- Michel Thank you for this site. Thank you for the professional way in which you present yoga practice....
- Barb i spent the last four weeks at home with severe and debilitating neck pain. a few days ago...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Faith Hunter Rod Stryker Ryan Leier Mary Clare Sweet
- Meghan Currie Ashleigh Sergeant Nicki Doane Cyndi Lee
- Kerri Kelly Nico Luce Cameron Gilley Kino MacGregor
- Shiva Rea David Magone Anita Seiz Ashley Turner
- Bernie Clark Janet Stone Annie Carpenter Michelle Trantina
- Mark Whitwell Pedro Franco Kreg Weiss, B HKin Hemalayaa Behl
- Gloria Latham Kevan Gale Mara Branscombe Andrea Marcum
- Danielle Mika Nagel Gina Caputo Clara Roberts-Oss Doug Swenson
- Raghunath . Kia Miller Desiree Rumbaugh Chris Chavez
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Warm Wake Up With Core Strength
I Love this class and the way Kino teaches, please more classes, more videos
about 10 minutes ago from Florida, CL
Warm Wake Up With Core Strength
@JABCrouse I Agree with you, I feel the same way, and I love Kino, one of the best yoga teacher
about 12 minutes ago from Florida, CL
No More Lower Back Pain
This is fantastic! Thank you, Ashleigh! I did this first thing in the morning and now I feel...
14 minutes ago from Montreal, CA
Teddy Bear Yoga
Loved this practice for waking up today on daylight saving time.
46 minutes ago
Wake It Up
Great practice, thank you!
about a hour ago
A Simple Chair Yoga Technique to Relieve Neck and Shoulder Tension
You don't have to wait to do yoga until you get to your class, leave work, or feel better if you are sick or injured. You can do yoga...
Pranayama Basics: When to Inhale and Exhale
One of the things my students found most difficult or confusing about a yoga class, was when the teacher started talking about when...
Your Amazing Brain and How to Use it Properly
You are the owner of one of the most powerful and fascinating machines on the planet—the human brain. This incredible piece of...
Win a One Day Yoga Retreat at The Toronto Yoga Show
Win a one day yoga retreat at The Toronto Yoga Conference and Show with Colleen Saidman Yee and Rodney Yee -- a $216 value! Want to...
Love is Stronger than Fear: A Spotlight on Desirée Rumbaugh
Desirée Rumbaugh is a gifted and inspiring yoga teacher who leads from a place of deep wisdom and grace. Bringing over 25 years...
My Yoga Online is Proud to Support The Haven
At the end of Anahata: The Heart of Yoga, My Yoga Online will make a $500 donation to The Haven in the name of its most active participant,...
Mediterranean Style Bean Salad
My all-time favorite way of preparing vegetables is roasting them. Depending on the vegetable, it could be a short or long process....
10 Things We Can Learn from Stress and Anxiety
Here is a list of 10 things we can learn from stress and anxiety: 1. How to handle something difficult. Stressful things...
Pamper Yourself in 6 Easy Steps
As a busy mom, yoga teacher and all around (self-proclaimed) Domestic Goddess, I sometimes find myself lacking in the personal time...
The Number One Rule for Improving Your Life
Do you ever get pissed off or frustrated, uptight or stressed about what’s happening in the moment? Do you notice how much...
Roasted Sweet Potato Mac and Cheese (Vegan)
I am really excited about this recipe. I have entered a time machine and gone back to my childhood. The only difference...
Kapha Reducing Breakfast Porridge
Are you feeling a little heavy and a little sluggish? Are you craving sunshine and warmth and wish for Spring to put a spring in your step?