About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I just joined your online group to augment classed I take at a gym. I hate to miss a class...
- Diane i just joined to myyogaonline, finished my first class and feeling great already!!thank you...
- Demet Thankyou for branching out to include Pilates especially Anita Seiz and belly dancing, with...
I am a personal trainer and artist. I work with functional fitness and injury prevention and...
- Letitia I joined about 2 months ago, and I love using the site so much! It has made yoga so much more...
- Anne I am almost a beginner and I find your site brilliant. It's clear and easy to understand the...
I stumbled upon My yoga online somehow through facebook and i'm doing the 25 days of free yoga...
- Simmi I love you. I live in a little village of 15 residents in the middle of nowhere in Spain and...
- Lydia THANKS for this great website. I am a solo mom that could not do yoga classes anymore (unless...
How My Yoga Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Ashley Turner Doug Swenson Ryan Leier Mark Whitwell
- David Magone Pedro Franco Kevan Gale Faith Hunter
- Kerri Kelly Kia Miller Kreg Weiss, B HKin Shiva Rea
- Nico Luce Janet Stone Hemalayaa Nicki Doane
- Desiree Rumbaugh Rod Stryker Clara Roberts-Oss Danielle Mika Nagel
- Michelle Trantina Cameron Gilley Jesse Enright Kino MacGregor
- Anita Seiz Gloria Latham Andrea Marcum Chris Chavez
- Bibi McGill Mara Branscombe Bernie Clark Annie Carpenter
- Meghan Currie Ashleigh Sergeant Raghunath Cyndi Lee
MEET OUR MEMBERS
not really a beginner practice!! it is good but I would define it an intermediate level practice.
11 minutes ago from Milano, IT
Strength Meets Grace
Raghunath you give me inversion courage. This lesson is the perfect length and challenge and...
2 hours ago from Calgary, CA
Clear Breath Fluid Body
Thank you Mara, this was just what I needed. I love your videos, inspiring and soothing.
2 hours ago from Amsterdam, NL
Surya Morning Flow
Love your video, GRACIAS!
about 2 hours ago from Santiago, CL
Fibre Tibet Tuesday Giveaway
I spread love and kindness as much as I can. I also spread the word about the joys of Yoga...
3 hours ago from Spicer, US
10 Tips When Practicing Arm Balances
Arm balances such as crow, side crow, peacock, flying pigeon, and eight angle (just to name a few), are a group of yoga poses that...
Ahimsa and the Yoga of Motherhood
I became a single mother before my son turned two-years-old. As the primary parent, most of what he would learn in the formative years...
For the Breathing Ones: A Poem
For the Breathing Ones: A Poem, by ava bird
Fibre Tibet Tuesday Giveaway
Fibre Tibet is giving away an organic cashmere Ocean Shawl -- a $185 value! This week's question: How do you make a difference...
Ziliotto Tuesday Giveaway
Ziliotto is giving away a $200 gift certificate! This week's question: How is your own personal style reflected in your yoga...
Yoga For Busy Moms
Happy Mother's Day! My Yoga Online is pleased to present our new Practice Guide that has been specially designed for all the Moms out...
Black Bean Brownies with Chocolate Avocado Icing
After expending my mental and physical energy in a 90 minute yoga class, I don’t know about you, but I need to refuel my body...
3 Benefits of Slowing Down
Taking things slow does not come naturally to me. I am one of those people who is constantly multi-tasking; usually in the process...
Learn to Love Your Body
It's been in the air lately - people talking about their bodies. Some loving them, most hating them. With Spring and Summer ahead of...
How Being Imperfect Made Me a Better Therapist (and Person)
Before grad-school interviews, I dyed my hair brown. I'd always had a complex about being a blonde in academic settings. Well, not...
The Right Food for a Busy Life
Three hours of Sunday prep to create lunches and dinners throughout the week! Recipes below include: Roasted Root Vegetables, Salad...
Coconut Curry Bowl with Thai Red Rice
This is a rich, warming meal with a touch of spice for those evenings where you need a little comfort food. I used a red rice simply...