About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
Thank you so much Yoga Online! :)
I am from Sydney Australia and find your classes the perfect...
- Danielle I found MYO about 3 years ago. I live in a small rural town that didn't have any yoga studios...
- Melinda My Yoga Online has changed my life. Last spring due to a slipped disc in my neck half of my...
Many styles, lots and lots of videos, I don´t even have time to do all good videos!:) Low...
- Joanna MYO is easy to use and I like the choice of restorative, relaxing, beginner, and yin yoga...
- Dedra I am so happy to have found you. This site is a joy, it has something for everyone and something...
We LOVE my yoga online!!
My partner and I use it everyday and have recommended it to everyone...
- Kat As a professional in the web industry, and having won just about every award for site design...
- Bryon I LOVE MyYoga Online! I travel and move a lot in my work. MyYoga Online has helped me to...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Shiva Rea Mark Whitwell Michelle Trantina Nico Luce
- Faith Hunter Ryan Leier Chris Chavez Janet Stone
- Hemalayaa Behl Kino MacGregor Clara Roberts-Oss Kia Miller
- Raghunath . Rod Stryker Annie Carpenter Doug Swenson
- Gina Caputo Gloria Latham Mary Clare Sweet Pedro Franco
- Kevan Gale Bernie Clark Kreg Weiss, B HKin David Magone
- Anita Seiz Mara Branscombe Kerri Kelly Ashley Turner
- Danielle Mika Nagel Ashleigh Sergeant Meghan Currie Nicki Doane
- Desiree Rumbaugh Cyndi Lee Cameron Gilley Andrea Marcum
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Releasing Neck and Shoulder Tension
Thank you! I have been in serious pain for the last several days wrapping from shoulder to...
56 seconds ago from Mountain Village, US
@OmAmy @librarygrl @dwp31 Thank you!
18 minutes ago from Boston, US
Change Your Body, Free Your Mind
Thank you Stacey! @sdnester
about 19 minutes ago from Boston, US
Balance and Burn
Loved loved loved this class. A little faster paced which was a good way to start this Friday....
30 minutes ago from Freeland, US
Balance and Burn
Video worked for me. Loved it! Thank you so much Faith. I will definitely be checking out your...
34 minutes ago from Sanford, US
Pranayama Basics: When to Inhale and Exhale
One of the things my students found most difficult or confusing about a yoga class, was when the teacher started talking about when...
Your Amazing Brain and How to Use it Properly
You are the owner of one of the most powerful and fascinating machines on the planet—the human brain. This incredible piece of...
Transformative Yoga: Facing Depression and Accepting Healing
Before I began practicing yoga almost two decades ago, I had heard the word “transformative” occasionally tossed around...
Win a One Day Yoga Retreat at The Toronto Yoga Show
Win a one day yoga retreat at The Toronto Yoga Conference and Show with Colleen Saidman Yee and Rodney Yee -- a $216 value! Want to...
Love is Stronger than Fear: A Spotlight on Desirée Rumbaugh
Desirée Rumbaugh is a gifted and inspiring yoga teacher who leads from a place of deep wisdom and grace. Bringing over 25 years...
My Yoga Online is Proud to Support The Haven
At the end of Anahata: The Heart of Yoga, My Yoga Online will make a $500 donation to The Haven in the name of its most active participant,...
10 Things We Can Learn from Stress and Anxiety
Here is a list of 10 things we can learn from stress and anxiety: 1. How to handle something difficult. Stressful things...
Pamper Yourself in 6 Easy Steps
As a busy mom, yoga teacher and all around (self-proclaimed) Domestic Goddess, I sometimes find myself lacking in the personal time...
The Number One Rule for Improving Your Life
Do you ever get pissed off or frustrated, uptight or stressed about what’s happening in the moment? Do you notice how much...
Roasted Sweet Potato Mac and Cheese (Vegan)
I am really excited about this recipe. I have entered a time machine and gone back to my childhood. The only difference...
Kapha Reducing Breakfast Porridge
Are you feeling a little heavy and a little sluggish? Are you craving sunshine and warmth and wish for Spring to put a spring in your step?
10 Steps for Slipping into Restful Sleep
Our fast paced culture is over-stimulating to say the least. We’re go-go-go from morning ‘til night, and we wonder why...