About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
Dear MyYoga -
I joined your site a month and a half ago, having had a fine, adequate yoga...
- Bettina I finally had the chance today to try my new MYO video "Flying School": I really loved it,...
- Frances I am 59 years old and have spent years sitting and doing nothing. My Yoga Online, is wonderful.....I...
I've been a member of My Yoga Online since about January, and I absolutely love it. I think...
- Katie I love myyogaonline and have found the quality of all of the lessons/videos that I have used...
- Angela We LOVE my yoga online!! My partner and I use it everyday and have recommended it to everyone...
MyYogaOnline is the best site for yoga EVER. I think it is very informative and easy to use....
- Barbara I love My Yoga Online. I always wanted to practice Yoga from my early twenties and even tried...
- Fernanda Hello, I have been so pleased with both the member services and the wonderful instructors...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Hemalayaa Behl Doug Swenson Kerri Kelly Kevan Gale
- Rod Stryker Ashley Turner Mara Branscombe Anita Seiz
- Faith Hunter Andrea Marcum Pedro Franco Cameron Gilley
- Ryan Leier Annie Carpenter Raghunath . Gina Caputo
- Gloria Latham Mark Whitwell Mary Clare Sweet Kreg Weiss, B HKin
- Clara Roberts-Oss Shiva Rea David Magone Cyndi Lee
- Nico Luce Michelle Trantina Kino MacGregor Ashleigh Sergeant
- Bernie Clark Desiree Rumbaugh Meghan Currie Danielle Mika Nagel
- Kia Miller Chris Chavez Janet Stone
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Core Energy: Quick Energizer Set
@kiamiller Hi Kia, I hear you talking many times about the magnetic field around your heart....
about 25 minutes ago from Venlo, NL
Absolutely wonderful...just what I needed today.. thank you from TX Cathie
4 hours ago from KAUFMAN, US
Hips Don't Lie, Spiritually Fly
I loved this practice as I lové all of yours Faith. I do wish though that there had been à...
about 4 hours ago from Vancouver, CA
Second Chakra Yoga Practice
@jessieshakti thanks so much for your response! its taken me this long to come back to these...
about 4 hours ago
Find Yourself in a Bind
Wow - very clear teacher - both in her vocal instructions as well as in her movements. Love...
5 hours ago from Paris, FR
Meditation for Beginners
“What is meditation?” is the first question I ask new students in my class. I get many answers. Sometimes people just say...
A 5-Minute Routine to Improve Your Posture
When we think of improving our posture we might think of holding the head high, or rooting evenly into our feet. Maybe we adjust the...
Getting Started at a Yoga Studio: 3 Suggestions for New Teachers
Many new yoga teachers I talk to say that they have been frustrated when trying to get in the door at a yoga studio. In this...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
Exciting Changes Are Coming: MyYoga News
A Message From Michelle Trantina, President of MyYogaNine years ago my husband Jason and I launched MyYoga Online. It was a bold dream...
Discovering a Safe Place to Feel: A Spotlight on Faith Hunter
Committed to living a life of soulful freedom, every day Faith Hunter aims to both inspire and be inspired by the possibilities that...
5 Life-Healing Lessons We Can Learn from Animals
We are often taught in life to avoid being like animals. For instance, the saying, “You’re behaving like an animal,”...
5 Solutions for Dissolving Self-Doubt
I doubt myself, I trust myself. The vision is clear, then I’m in the fog. I feel powerful and then the next moment...
Tropical Green Energy Smoothie
With life being so fast-paced it can be hard to fit in all the nutritious foods you need. That’s why I love blending them all...
5 Ways to Relax Every Day
For most of us, the snooze button is a more regular part of our morning routine than getting up early and calmly observing the beautiful...
Ayurvedic Post-Yoga Recovery Drink
You have just finished your flow class. You can still feel the warm stretch in your muscles. You're experiencing the spaciousness,...
The Surprising Truth about Creativity and Limitations
Have you ever felt limited? You know, limited by your ability in mind, body, or spirit. Doesn't that thought feel kind of...