About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I found MYO about 3 years ago. I live in a small rural town that didn't have any yoga studios...
- Melinda To say that Yoga Online has changed my life would be an understatement. I used to struggle...
- Erin My Yoga Online has changed my life. Last spring due to a slipped disc in my neck half of my...
I joined My Yogaonline about a month ago and I am loving my membership! Your website is very...
- Ginger Wonderful. I now incorporate yoga into every day of my life and feel so much better for it....
- Kate My personal practice has suffered after a bad fall on the ankle. I have been able to get swing...
I just joined your online group to augment classed I take at a gym. I hate to miss a class...
- Diane i just joined to myyogaonline, finished my first class and feeling great already!!thank you...
- Demet I am 59 years old and have spent years sitting and doing nothing. My Yoga Online, is wonderful.....I...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Shiva Rea Ashley Turner Meghan Currie Faith Hunter
- Annie Carpenter Cameron Gilley Mary Clare Sweet Rod Stryker
- Doug Swenson Kerri Kelly Kino MacGregor Clara Roberts-Oss
- Kreg Weiss, B HKin Cyndi Lee Andrea Marcum Mara Branscombe
- Gina Caputo Mark Whitwell Kevan Gale Chris Chavez
- Nico Luce Anita Seiz Ashleigh Sergeant David Magone
- Ryan Leier Janet Stone Hemalayaa Behl Raghunath .
- Bernie Clark Michelle Trantina Pedro Franco Gloria Latham
- Kia Miller Danielle Mika Nagel Desiree Rumbaugh
MEET OUR MEMBERS
My Yoga on GaiamTV: A Few Important Details
6 minutes ago from Houston, US
An insanely enlightening practice! Brought to me at the perfect point in my year and life,...
21 minutes ago from New York City, US
Patience and Discernment Mudra Flow
Exactly what I needed today, with autoimmune acheys dictating activity level. Thank you, so much.
51 minutes ago from New Braunfels, US
Yoga for Athletes: Open Your Hips, Heal Your Low Back
You never fail me love your teachings! Namaste
about a hour ago from Pittsburgh, US
Finding Inner Peace
It is heavenly.
2 hours ago from Lake Elsinore,CA, US
My Yoga on GaiamTV: A Few Important Details
Thanks to all of you for your feedback regarding the upcoming launch. We love your enthusiasm to start exploring My Yoga...
How Yoga Can Heat Up Your Summer Job Search
Cultivating tapas, or heat, in your daily yoga practice can be a powerful tool and could help you to get fired up about your career.Tapas...
How Yoga Can Help You Recover from Adrenal Fatigue
“Adrenal Fatigue” is a term that pops up more and more frequently these days. Do any of these symptoms sound familiar to...
Yoga Philosophy: Maya and the Veil of Illusion
Are we all separate individuals or are we all connected as one Universal Consciousness? Or are we both simultaneously? This question...
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
We hope you enjoyed week one of our free online film festival, and welcome to week two. This week's focus is on harnessing the power...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
5 Ways to Use Peppermint Oil
I’ve recently fallen in love with peppermint oil. Peppermint oil is widely known for its ancient medicinal properties; its many...
3 Healthy Habits for Lasting Happiness
Lately I’ve given presentations to hundreds of people on the art of living in harmony and happiness. Having recently moved with...
Refreshing Mint Slushy
This slushy is so delicious and refreshing you’ll be craving it all summer! The fresh taste is a great way to perk you up in...
7 Ways to Stop Overthinking
We’ve all been there. The same thought spinning around in your head, the worst case scenario playing on repeat in your mind as...
Running: Training for the Mind
Sit down, breathe deep, lace up my runners and set out for a little ‘me’ time. As my body begins to warm up through a brisk...
The Art of Doing Nothing: 5 Lessons for Living a Truly Happy Life
Most of us are guilty of trying to fill up any free spot we may have in our calendars. We have been taught that the busier we are,...