About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
Ultra cool, highly innovative website - leaves me feeling connected to the yoga community,...
- Sandra Your web site is just what I've needed to get myself back in touch with yoga.I have a busy,...
- Madeleine Dear MYO, Thank you for providing an excellent service. As a Spiritual teacher and intuitive...
Thankyou for branching out to include Pilates especially Anita Seiz and belly dancing, with...
- Telma Thank you so much Yoga Online! :) I am from Sydney Australia and find your classes the perfect...
- Danielle My Yoga Online has changed my life. Last spring due to a slipped disc in my neck half of my...
Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!
I joined a couple of weeks ago and I can't thank you...
- Jasmine This site has changed my life. I needed something different to stimulate my body and my mind...
- Jose I'm very grateful to have found you guys online! I am currently living in a small part of Spain...
How My Yoga Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Ashley Turner Raghunath Mark Whitwell Meghan Currie
- Kevan Gale Nico Luce Ryan Leier Kia Miller
- Andrea Marcum Desiree Rumbaugh Anita Seiz Chris Chavez
- Nicki Doane David Magone Danielle Mika Nagel Jesse Enright
- Michelle Trantina Ashleigh Sergeant Doug Swenson Bibi McGill
- Mara Branscombe Kreg Weiss, B HKin Kerri Kelly Cameron Gilley
- Bernie Clark Faith Hunter Janet Stone Rod Stryker
- Annie Carpenter Gloria Latham Cyndi Lee Clara Roberts-Oss
- Pedro Franco Kino MacGregor Shiva Rea Hemalayaa
MEET OUR MEMBERS
The Right Food for a Busy Life
Thank you Kate! Fast and healthy, my type of food!
16 minutes ago
Twist Your Way to Bliss
Still my go-to practice for waking up the spine, nourishing achy joints, and moving a lazy...
19 minutes ago
Soothing Touch of Yoga
@angileek - awesome glad you enjoy the routine :)
about 2 hours ago from South Lake Tahoe, CA, US
Brand Spanking New
@ian241 It's frustrating isn't it. I'm 38, and in terrible shape, however I've...
about 5 hours ago from Heath, US
Busy Moms Sweet Sweaty Time Out Flow
I liked this session however found it hard to keep up.... moving from position to position...
about 6 hours ago from Ottawa, CA
6 Reasons to Visit the Hidden Yoga Gem of the Caribbean
Besides the fact that the Beach Boys sang about Aruba, why should you love it?
Why Today is the Best Day Ever to Step On Your Mat
How is your yoga practice going? Do you ever get on your mat and wonder why you are there? Does it ever seem like a waste of time?...
3 Steps to Meditation in Motion
After having spent many years in twice daily, seated meditation, it dawned on me one evening that I’d actually carried the...
Fibre Tibet Tuesday Giveaway
Fibre Tibet is giving away an organic cashmere Ocean Shawl -- a $185 value! This week's question: How do you make a difference...
Ziliotto Tuesday Giveaway
Ziliotto is giving away a $200 gift certificate! This week's question: How is your own personal style reflected in your yoga...
Yoga For Busy Moms
Happy Mother's Day! My Yoga Online is pleased to present our new Practice Guide that has been specially designed for all the Moms out...
Chanting Om for Baby Sam
I recently had the incredible privilege of being a part of a memorial service for an 18-month superhero who left this world too soon....
Black Bean Brownies with Chocolate Avocado Icing
After expending my mental and physical energy in a 90-minute yoga class, I don’t know about you, but I need to refuel my body...
3 Benefits of Slowing Down
Taking things slow does not come naturally to me. I am one of those people who is constantly multi-tasking; usually in the process...
Learn to Love Your Body
It's been in the air lately - people talking about their bodies. Some loving them, most hating them. With Spring and Summer ahead of...
How Being Imperfect Made Me a Better Therapist (and Person)
Before grad-school interviews, I dyed my hair brown. I'd always had a complex about being a blonde in academic settings. Well, not...
The Right Food for a Busy Life
Three hours of Sunday prep to create lunches and dinners throughout the week! Recipes below include: Roasted Root Vegetables, Salad...