About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
As a very busy professional and mother, i don't get time to go to the gym. I enjoy Yoga a lot...
- Arundhati As a professional in the web industry, and having won just about every award for site design...
- Bryon I am very new to Yoga and happened to find Anusara Therapeutics for Hips and Lower Back online...
Yoga has helped me to deal with many physical and emotional issues over the past few years....
- Debbie THANK YOU MY YOGA ONLINE!! I love having this right in my home! I bought my two sisters a...
- Michel I found MYO about 3 years ago. I live in a small rural town that didn't have any yoga studios...
Many styles, lots and lots of videos, I don´t even have time to do all good videos!:) Low...
- Joanna I am so happy to have found you. This site is a joy, it has something for everyone and something...
- Harriet i spent the last four weeks at home with severe and debilitating neck pain. a few days ago...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Danielle Mika Nagel Janet Stone Cyndi Lee Shiva Rea
- Anita Seiz Mara Branscombe Rod Stryker Gloria Latham
- Kia Miller Kreg Weiss, B HKin Meghan Currie Desiree Rumbaugh
- Nico Luce Kino MacGregor Clara Roberts-Oss Chris Chavez
- Faith Hunter Kerri Kelly Ashley Turner Annie Carpenter
- Gina Caputo Raghunath . Bernie Clark Pedro Franco
- Doug Swenson Michelle Trantina Kevan Gale Ryan Leier
- Mark Whitwell Ashleigh Sergeant Mary Clare Sweet David Magone
- Hemalayaa Behl Andrea Marcum Cameron Gilley
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Open Your Heart
Another gem from Clara! My absolute favorite instructor!!! Keep up the awesome work! :)
11 minutes ago
Third Chakra Yoga Practice
@rbergen2 any 'earthy' oil is good...cedarwood, etc. For the 3rd chakra, you might...
2 hours ago from Santa Monica, CA, US
@lawbuff824 We've had to temporarily disable this feature while we continue our merger,...
2 hours ago from Vancouver, CA
Flowing Breath Meditation for Stress Release
Ahhh! So peaceful. I wish the music were a little softer but it's a great little practice...
about 2 hours ago from Providence, RI, US
@lovingit We apologize for any inconveniece - we've temporarily removed that feature until...
about 2 hours ago from Vancouver, CA
Meditation for Beginners
“What is meditation?” is the first question I ask new students in my class. I get many answers. Sometimes people just say...
A 5-Minute Routine to Improve Your Posture
When we think of improving our posture we might think of holding the head high, or rooting evenly into our feet. Maybe we adjust the...
Getting Started at a Yoga Studio: 3 Suggestions for New Teachers
Many new yoga teachers I talk to say that they have been frustrated when trying to get in the door at a yoga studio. In this...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
Exciting Changes Are Coming: MyYoga News
A Message From Michelle Trantina, President of MyYogaNine years ago my husband Jason and I launched MyYoga Online. It was a bold dream...
Discovering a Safe Place to Feel: A Spotlight on Faith Hunter
Committed to living a life of soulful freedom, every day Faith Hunter aims to both inspire and be inspired by the possibilities that...
5 Life-Healing Lessons We Can Learn from Animals
We are often taught in life to avoid being like animals. For instance, the saying, “You’re behaving like an animal,”...
5 Solutions for Dissolving Self-Doubt
I doubt myself, I trust myself. The vision is clear, then I’m in the fog. I feel powerful and then the next moment...
Tropical Green Energy Smoothie
With life being so fast-paced it can be hard to fit in all the nutritious foods you need. That’s why I love blending them all...
5 Ways to Relax Every Day
For most of us, the snooze button is a more regular part of our morning routine than getting up early and calmly observing the beautiful...
Ayurvedic Post-Yoga Recovery Drink
You have just finished your flow class. You can still feel the warm stretch in your muscles. You're experiencing the spaciousness,...
The Surprising Truth about Creativity and Limitations
Have you ever felt limited? You know, limited by your ability in mind, body, or spirit. Doesn't that thought feel kind of...