About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I love the variety of yoga levels and classes! It gets me doing yoga everyday, and I feel
- Robyn Thank you for this site. Thank you for the professional way in which you present yoga practice....
- Barb I am in love with the variety of teachers and classes you have on your site. Thank you for...
I stumbled upon My yoga online somehow through facebook and i'm doing the 25 days of free yoga...
- Simmi I found MYO about 3 years ago. I live in a small rural town that didn't have any yoga studios...
- Melinda This has been the best gift I have ever given to myself. I live in a small town with no yoga...
To say that Yoga Online has changed my life would be an understatement. I used to struggle...
- Erin I am a personal trainer and artist. I work with functional fitness and injury prevention and...
- Letitia I just finished the Hip Opener live practice by Desiree Rumbaugh. What a wonderful experience!...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Danielle Mika Nagel Shiva Rea Kia Miller Anita Seiz
- Faith Hunter Meghan Currie Cyndi Lee Cameron Gilley
- Clara Roberts-Oss Gloria Latham Rod Stryker Mara Branscombe
- Chris Chavez Michelle Trantina Andrea Marcum Ashley Turner
- Desiree Rumbaugh Ryan Leier Bernie Clark Raghunath .
- Kreg Weiss, B HKin Hemalayaa Behl Kino MacGregor Nico Luce
- Gina Caputo Janet Stone Mark Whitwell Ashleigh Sergeant
- Doug Swenson Pedro Franco Kerri Kelly Kevan Gale
- Annie Carpenter Mary Clare Sweet David Magone
MEET OUR MEMBERS
liked the flow but was too fast... can't enjoy the asanas. And the flow of speech also...
3 hours ago from Erdeven, FR
Avoiding Death by Desk
@DolphinGirl78 It is great that you got through "the morning"! No rush. Take it slowly,...
5 hours ago from Vancouver, CA
Get Happy in Week Three of Our Free Online Film Festival!
I love Deepak... !! But the glasses.... Please... He is Sally Jesse Oprah Chopra.... Just...
5 hours ago
Prenatal Yoga For The Second Trimester
Perfect before bed. I'm not pregnant but it felt great.
about 5 hours ago from Miami Beach, US
Rethinking Core Athletic Yoga Flow
Thank you, amazing:)
6 hours ago from Dubai, AE
7 Ways to Ease Into Meditation
Meditation is for everyone: monks in Tibet, yogis, corporate lawyers, gardeners, the rich, poor, young and old. We may all approach...
Teaching Yoga: Do Class Numbers Really Count?
Here’s the scenario: You have spent hours putting together a new music playlist that has a great beat and gets a message across...
The Symmetry of Cycling and Yoga
The combination of yoga and sport is endless. Yoga for golfers, yoga for runners, yoga for cyclists....the list goes on! Some may view...
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
We hope you enjoyed week one of our free online film festival, and welcome to week two. This week's focus is on harnessing the power...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
Exciting Changes Are Coming: MyYoga News
A Message From Michelle Trantina, President of MyYogaNine years ago my husband Jason and I launched MyYoga Online. It was a bold dream...
The Yellow Brick Road to Happiness
Following the path to happiness can be complicated. Who defined this happiness that we all want to follow? Do we even know what happiness...
Simple Practices to Plant the Seeds of Gratitude
As I walked home from teaching a yoga class this morning, it was raining. Not a downpour kind of a rain but a nice light shower. The...
4 Essential Facts About Food and Nutrition
Although there is a lot of information out there about nutrition, food, diet, how to eat, what to eat…it can be very confusing....
5 Life-Healing Lessons We Can Learn from Animals
We are often taught in life to avoid being like animals. For instance, the saying, “You’re behaving like an animal,”...
5 Solutions for Dissolving Self-Doubt
I doubt myself, I trust myself. The vision is clear, then I’m in the fog. I feel powerful and then the next moment...
Tropical Green Energy Smoothie
With life being so fast-paced it can be hard to fit in all the nutritious foods you need. That’s why I love blending them all...