About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I have benefited so much from this site since I am out of (my) country and don't have access...
- Rachel Your web site is just what I've needed to get myself back in touch with yoga.I have a busy,...
- Madeleine I'm so glad I've found you guys!! I started taking yoga lessons when I was 15 (10 yrs ago)...
Many styles, lots and lots of videos, I don´t even have time to do all good videos!:) Low...
- Joanna This site has saved me for the past year. I've been living in rural Missouri where I'm the...
- Sarena I am filled with love for this site! Thank you, you've brightened my world with your inspiring...
I love you. I live in a little village of 15 residents in the middle of nowhere in Spain and...
- Lydia Firstly, I would like to thank you for this venue to practice yoga/piliates. I am more comfortable...
- K. hi i love this site its helped me in my yoga, and opened up in all ways , ienjoy yoga naked...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Janet Stone Bernie Clark Faith Hunter Kreg Weiss, B HKin
- Gloria Latham Raghunath . David Magone Nico Luce
- Pedro Franco Ashleigh Sergeant Michelle Trantina Mara Branscombe
- Kevan Gale Meghan Currie Danielle Mika Nagel Rod Stryker
- Doug Swenson Andrea Marcum Shiva Rea Hemalayaa
- Kerri Kelly Mary Clare Sweet Desiree Rumbaugh Nicki Doane
- Ashley Turner Cyndi Lee Chris Chavez Annie Carpenter
- Anita Seiz Ryan Leier Kino MacGregor Cameron Gilley
- Clara Roberts-Oss Mark Whitwell Kia Miller Gina Caputo
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Shanti Vinyasa Flow
This beautiful flow felt like it spread peace throughout my body and directly into the universe....
48 minutes ago from boulder, US
Busy Moms Sweet Sweaty Time Out Flow
I keep coming back to this class. Thank you so much Andrea for such a strong yet calming flow....
2 hours ago from Vancouver, CA
Yogic Flu Shot: Kundalini for Immunity
Only practiced with a couple of times, but I hve to say that I really love them. Super energized...
3 hours ago from Marietta, US
Ballet Barre: Free Your Turn Out
I love his voice, and the music made is so pleasant to practice in ease. I wish I could...
3 hours ago from LA, US
Yin Yoga: A Rest and Digest Practice
thinking of adding about 10 minutes of yin yoga to a Vinyasa class - would you recommend to...
4 hours ago
3 Simple Mantras for Transformation
Chances are, if you practice yoga regularly, you’ve been exposed to at least a handful of Sanskrit mantras, sometimes chanted...
Refresh Your Mind with a Daily Brain Shower
Do you shower everyday? Why? How do you feel after a hot, refreshing shower? Showers are wonderful things. I enjoy them...
3 Yoga Tips for Beginners (Funny)
It’s embarrassing but true, I’ve been following beginner yoga classes, online and off, for over ten years. That’s...
Conscious Box Tuesday Giveaway
Conscious Box is giving away a free one-year subscription -- a $204 value! This week's question: What's your favorite healthy...
Heading Into Gratitude Season
Staff Blog Post November is all but over and holiday jingles are working their way into the playlist of almost every retail store....
Mindful Dreaming, Mindful Living
Staff Blog Post One of my yoga teachers once told me, “The way we do this is the way we do everything.” Or in other words,...
Expectations: A Self-Fulfilling Prophecy
Our desire to force and control situations is often tied to our limiting beliefs about how our goals can be realized. When our secret...
Zain’s Pumpkin Pie Pancakes
Do the dropping temperatures have you craving warm and delicious pumpkin pie? Well, why not indulge at breakfast with my delicious,...
Zain's Vegan Coconut Whipped Cream
This delicious vegan whipped cream makes quite a few servings or not so many, depending on the can, the day and your mood!
Simple Ways to Detox the Body and Mind
Nowadays with smart phones, notebooks and laptops it seems that everything and everyone’s schedules and so called habits depend...
Embrace Your Own Uniqueness
It struck me this morning as I was perusing the many postings on Facebook. A simple benign peach colored statement, so trivial, it...
The ABC's of Dharma
Living in alignment with your true purpose, known as your dharma, is a key focus for people who enter the path of spiritual awakening....