About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
such a beautiful site, the teacher here are phenomenal and put a lot of energy and love into...
- Zoey Many styles, lots and lots of videos, I don´t even have time to do all good videos!:) Low...
- Joanna One of the blessing of TIC is to connect with people all over the world. Everytime I do Yoga...
hi i love this site its helped me in my yoga, and opened up in all ways , ienjoy yoga naked...
- Aida We LOVE my yoga online!! My partner and I use it everyday and have recommended it to everyone...
- Kat THANKS for this great website. I am a solo mom that could not do yoga classes anymore (unless...
My Yoga Online has changed my life. Last spring due to a slipped disc in my neck half of my...
- Kirsten Wonderful. I now incorporate yoga into every day of my life and feel so much better for it....
- Kate I have tried Yoga over the years in studios and always managed to hurt myself. By following...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Ashley Turner Kino MacGregor Doug Swenson Annie Carpenter
- Kevan Gale Pedro Franco Raghunath . Cameron Gilley
- Meghan Currie Andrea Marcum Kia Miller Faith Hunter
- Chris Chavez Shiva Rea Ashleigh Sergeant Gloria Latham
- Michelle Trantina Mark Whitwell Desiree Rumbaugh Cyndi Lee
- Kreg Weiss, B HKin Nicki Doane Rod Stryker Bernie Clark
- Mary Clare Sweet Hemalayaa Ryan Leier David Magone
- Janet Stone Anita Seiz Gina Caputo Nico Luce
- Mara Branscombe Clara Roberts-Oss Kerri Kelly Danielle Mika Nagel
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Fiery Detox Flow
I like how this practice builds heat without the use of vinyasas, instead there's lots...
11 minutes ago from Dunedin, NZ
Vinyasa Power Flow
Good flow for a cold morning.
37 minutes ago from Mammoth Lakes, US
Earth Prayer Yoga
Hi everyone @zenrachel @NicoleUrdang @sallyharmon @meboudreau @msflora @11balc @spotteddogs...
about 48 minutes ago from Vancouver, CA
A very powerful meditation. Thank you, Sarah.
about 56 minutes ago from Richmond, US
Fluid Back and Hips
about 57 minutes ago
Run Faster, Recover Quicker: A Yoga Warmup for Runners
Seventeen years ago, I was a long distance runner who discovered yoga on a whim. Although I had always been pretty flexible, I was...
3 Ways Yoga and Ayurveda Keep You Healthy and Vibrant
Rooted in ancient India both Ayurveda and Yoga are taught as a means to cultivate higher states of health. While both sciences emphasize...
Sabotage Self-Doubt with Yoga
As a yoga teacher, students often approach me after class to discuss challenges they experienced during their practice. Frequently,...
A Sneak Peek at Our Upcoming Gratitude Guide
Staff Blog Post Candles, meditation, flows, and love love love! These are things you have to look forward to in our upcoming practice...
Conscious Box Tuesday Giveaway
Conscious Box is giving away a free one-year subscription -- a $204 value! This week's question: What's your favorite healthy...
Heading Into Gratitude Season
Staff Blog Post November is all but over and holiday jingles are working their way into the playlist of almost every retail store....
The Solar Plexus Chakra: Foods for Self-Esteem
The solar plexus chakra represents self-esteem and willpower, and governs the stomach and other digestive organs. This chakra is located...
The Self-Compassion Cheat Sheet
One of the hurdles most of us run into when trying to become more self-compassionate is not knowing what “self-compassion”...
Shed Light on Your Shadow Self
We all know someone who has made a career change to follow their dreams. Or someone who has worked hard to lose a large amount of weight....
5 Ways to Become More Positive
With a background in confidence coaching, I am often asked for help with positive thinking. It is true that the world pushes us to...
Expectations: A Self-Fulfilling Prophecy
Our desire to force and control situations is often tied to our limiting beliefs about how our goals can be realized. When our secret...
Zain’s Pumpkin Pie Pancakes
Do the dropping temperatures have you craving warm and delicious pumpkin pie? Well, why not indulge at breakfast with my delicious,...