About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I am a personal trainer and artist. I work with functional fitness and injury prevention and...
- Letitia I have found My Yoga Online to be excellent. It is really nice to have the flexibility...
- Angela Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!! I joined a couple of weeks ago and I can't thank you...
I have tried Yoga over the years in studios and always managed to hurt myself. By following...
- Jeri Firstly, I would like to thank you for this venue to practice yoga/piliates. I am more comfortable...
- K. I am almost a beginner and I find your site brilliant. It's clear and easy to understand the...
Absolutely LOVE this site! I practice yoga every day on my own and needed more variation and...
- Rosita I've learned so much about yoga and a healthy lifestyle in my first month of membership here!...
- Judith I have to say I am very impressed with My Yoga Online's website. Your extensive library and...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Clara Roberts-Oss Ashleigh Sergeant Kia Miller Kerri Kelly
- Gina Caputo Mara Branscombe Doug Swenson Faith Hunter
- Ryan Leier Janet Stone Anita Seiz Michelle Trantina
- Nicki Doane Hemalayaa Behl Andrea Marcum Meghan Currie
- Chris Chavez David Magone Raghunath . Kino MacGregor
- Cameron Gilley Pedro Franco Desiree Rumbaugh Mark Whitwell
- Shiva Rea Cyndi Lee Bernie Clark Annie Carpenter
- Mary Clare Sweet Nico Luce Danielle Mika Nagel Rod Stryker
- Ashley Turner Kreg Weiss, B HKin Kevan Gale Gloria Latham
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Got Sit Bone Pain-What to do with that hamstring
Unbelievable how relevant this article is for me! Thanks David, will try your advice...makes sense!
24 minutes ago from Melbourne, AU
Meditation to Heal Relationships
Hi Ashley, I really want to buy your Aromayoga book but when I try to buy it on Amazon it will...
about 57 minutes ago from London, GB
Wake It Up
Wow, thanks! That was awesome!
about 59 minutes ago from Carson city, US
Balance and Burn
Video kept starting and stopping- very frustrating...
about a hour ago from Brisbane, AU
Balance and Burn
STILL... NO SOUND!!
2 hours ago from Gothenburg, SE
A Simple Chair Yoga Technique to Relieve Neck and Shoulder Tension
You don't have to wait to do yoga until you get to your class, leave work, or feel better if you are sick or injured. You can do yoga...
Pranayama Basics: When to Inhale and Exhale
One of the things my students found most difficult or confusing about a yoga class, was when the teacher started talking about when...
Your Amazing Brain and How to Use it Properly
You are the owner of one of the most powerful and fascinating machines on the planet—the human brain. This incredible piece of...
Win a One Day Yoga Retreat at The Toronto Yoga Show
Win a one day yoga retreat at The Toronto Yoga Conference and Show with Colleen Saidman Yee and Rodney Yee -- a $216 value! Want to...
Love is Stronger than Fear: A Spotlight on Desirée Rumbaugh
Desirée Rumbaugh is a gifted and inspiring yoga teacher who leads from a place of deep wisdom and grace. Bringing over 25 years...
My Yoga Online is Proud to Support The Haven
At the end of Anahata: The Heart of Yoga, My Yoga Online will make a $500 donation to The Haven in the name of its most active participant,...
Mediterranean Style Bean Salad
My all-time favorite way of preparing vegetables is roasting them. Depending on the vegetable, it could be a short or long process....
10 Things We Can Learn from Stress and Anxiety
Here is a list of 10 things we can learn from stress and anxiety: 1. How to handle something difficult. Stressful things...
Pamper Yourself in 6 Easy Steps
As a busy mom, yoga teacher and all around (self-proclaimed) Domestic Goddess, I sometimes find myself lacking in the personal time...
The Number One Rule for Improving Your Life
Do you ever get pissed off or frustrated, uptight or stressed about what’s happening in the moment? Do you notice how much...
Roasted Sweet Potato Mac and Cheese (Vegan)
I am really excited about this recipe. I have entered a time machine and gone back to my childhood. The only difference...
Kapha Reducing Breakfast Porridge
Are you feeling a little heavy and a little sluggish? Are you craving sunshine and warmth and wish for Spring to put a spring in your step?