About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
As a new mum, myo is perfect for me. I can choose from so many different styles and lengths...
- Emma such a beautiful site, the teacher here are phenomenal and put a lot of energy and love into...
- Zoey MyYogaOnline has outstanding classes and teachers. It is also super convenient, accessible,...
Hi! I LOVE MY YOGA ONLINE. I live on a small island in Mexico and having yoga at my fingertips...
- Sheryln I stumbled upon My yoga online somehow through facebook and i'm doing the 25 days of free yoga...
- Simmi THANKS for this great website. I am a solo mom that could not do yoga classes anymore (unless...
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I will continue to share my
wonderful experience with MyYogaOnline...
- Lauren I am a personal trainer and artist. I work with functional fitness and injury prevention and...
- Letitia I am filled with love for this site! Thank you, you've brightened my world with your inspiring...
How My Yoga Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Mark Whitwell Anita Seiz Danielle Mika Nagel Chris Chavez
- Kerri Kelly Rod Stryker Michelle Trantina Desiree Rumbaugh
- Shiva Rea Cyndi Lee Bernie Clark Hemalayaa
- Jesse Enright Meghan Currie Nico Luce David Magone
- Gloria Latham Annie Carpenter Cameron Gilley Andrea Marcum
- Doug Swenson Kreg Weiss, B HKin Ryan Leier Pedro Franco
- Nicki Doane Janet Stone Kevan Gale Faith Hunter
- Bibi McGill Clara Roberts-Oss Kia Miller Ashley Turner
- Ashleigh Sergeant Mara Branscombe Raghunath Kino MacGregor
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Short Power Flow
This is exactly where I am in my practice. Loved it! Loved it! Loved it!
47 minutes ago from Atlanta, US
Fire and Water Vinyasa Flow
Feel great, thank you.
about a hour ago
Highest Quality Yoga Adjustment
I loved this! It's always great to refresh your training on adjustments. Thanks Doug!...
2 hours ago from Albuquerque, US
Soothing Touch of Yoga
What a lovely revelation for me this is! I now realise I've been beating myself up with...
about 4 hours ago
Clearing Out the Kinks Hatha Yoga
Hi @yagerka! Thank you for your comment. It is possible to purchase a download of this video...
about 5 hours ago from Vancouver, CA
Why Today is the Best Day Ever to Step On Your Mat
How is your yoga practice going? Do you ever get on your mat and wonder why you are there? Does it ever seem like a waste of time?...
3 Steps to Meditation in Motion
After having spent many years in twice daily, seated meditation, it dawned on me one evening that I’d actually carried the...
10 Tips When Practicing Arm Balances
Arm balances such as crow, side crow, peacock, flying pigeon, and eight angle (just to name a few), are a group of yoga poses that...
Fibre Tibet Tuesday Giveaway
Fibre Tibet is giving away an organic cashmere Ocean Shawl -- a $185 value! This week's question: How do you make a difference...
Ziliotto Tuesday Giveaway
Ziliotto is giving away a $200 gift certificate! This week's question: How is your own personal style reflected in your yoga...
Yoga For Busy Moms
Happy Mother's Day! My Yoga Online is pleased to present our new Practice Guide that has been specially designed for all the Moms out...
Black Bean Brownies with Chocolate Avocado Icing
After expending my mental and physical energy in a 90-minute yoga class, I don’t know about you, but I need to refuel my body...
3 Benefits of Slowing Down
Taking things slow does not come naturally to me. I am one of those people who is constantly multi-tasking; usually in the process...
Learn to Love Your Body
It's been in the air lately - people talking about their bodies. Some loving them, most hating them. With Spring and Summer ahead of...
How Being Imperfect Made Me a Better Therapist (and Person)
Before grad-school interviews, I dyed my hair brown. I'd always had a complex about being a blonde in academic settings. Well, not...
The Right Food for a Busy Life
Three hours of Sunday prep to create lunches and dinners throughout the week! Recipes below include: Roasted Root Vegetables, Salad...
Coconut Curry Bowl with Thai Red Rice
This is a rich, warming meal with a touch of spice for those evenings where you need a little comfort food. I used a red rice simply...