About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
Thankyou for branching out to include Pilates especially Anita Seiz and belly dancing, with...
- Telma Namaste' Just wanted to say how awesome this site is - absolutely love it! Favorite teachers...
- Marilyn Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!! I joined a couple of weeks ago and I can't thank you...
THANK YOU MY YOGA ONLINE!! I love having this right in my home! I bought my two sisters a...
- Michel Many styles, lots and lots of videos, I don´t even have time to do all good videos!:) Low...
- Joanna MYO is easy to use and I like the choice of restorative, relaxing, beginner, and yin yoga...
I found MYO about 3 years ago. I live in a small rural town that didn't have any yoga studios...
- Melinda I love My Yoga Online. I always wanted to practice Yoga from my early twenties and even tried...
- Fernanda Dear MYO, Thank you for providing an excellent service. As a Spiritual teacher and intuitive...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Chris Chavez Annie Carpenter Kreg Weiss, B HKin Kerri Kelly
- Ashleigh Sergeant Kino MacGregor Mark Whitwell Ryan Leier
- Mara Branscombe David Magone Shiva Rea Cyndi Lee
- Rod Stryker Gina Caputo Cameron Gilley Raghunath .
- Bernie Clark Doug Swenson Andrea Marcum Faith Hunter
- Nico Luce Michelle Trantina Kia Miller Danielle Mika Nagel
- Mary Clare Sweet Anita Seiz Kevan Gale Meghan Currie
- Janet Stone Desiree Rumbaugh Hemalayaa Behl Clara Roberts-Oss
- Pedro Franco Gloria Latham Ashley Turner
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Sleepy Time Yoga
@Tappin1 Thank you for your kind words! Means a lot!
19 minutes ago from Vancouver, CA
amazing practice. I love all your classes. Perfect flow. thank you !!!
37 minutes ago from London, GB
Anusara: Come as You Are
Perfect. Thank you.
2 hours ago from North Vancouver, CA
Get Happy in Week Three of Our Free Online Film Festival!
Excellent presentation. These guidelines really do work; I'm living proof. Re: DC's...
4 hours ago from San Luis Obispo, US
Loved this so much! Great way to end my week. Thank you.
about 5 hours ago
No Self, No Problem
Whenever there is suffering in one’s life there is always a sense that someone—an unchanging, individual self—is...
7 Ways to Ease Into Meditation
Meditation is for everyone: monks in Tibet, yogis, corporate lawyers, gardeners, the rich, poor, young and old. We may all approach...
Teaching Yoga: Do Class Numbers Really Count?
Here’s the scenario: You have spent hours putting together a new music playlist that has a great beat and gets a message across...
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
We hope you enjoyed week one of our free online film festival, and welcome to week two. This week's focus is on harnessing the power...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
Exciting Changes Are Coming: MyYoga News
A Message From Michelle Trantina, President of MyYogaNine years ago my husband Jason and I launched MyYoga Online. It was a bold dream...
The Importance of Cleansing the Soul
I spend a lot of time talking about proper food choices and cleaning out the kitchen, but what happens when our bellies are filled...
The Yellow Brick Road to Happiness
Following the path to happiness can be complicated. Who defined this happiness that we all want to follow? Do we even know what happiness...
Simple Practices to Plant the Seeds of Gratitude
As I walked home from teaching a yoga class this morning, it was raining. Not a downpour kind of a rain but a nice light shower. The...
4 Essential Facts About Food and Nutrition
Although there is a lot of information out there about nutrition, food, diet, how to eat, what to eat…it can be very confusing....
5 Life-Healing Lessons We Can Learn from Animals
We are often taught in life to avoid being like animals. For instance, the saying, “You’re behaving like an animal,”...
5 Solutions for Dissolving Self-Doubt
I doubt myself, I trust myself. The vision is clear, then I’m in the fog. I feel powerful and then the next moment...