About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
Hi MYO! I love love LOVE your website. It's amazing I hadn't heard of you earlier, but my...
- Sarah-Kate I LOVE MyYoga Online! I travel and move a lot in my work. MyYoga Online has helped me to...
- Nicholas Yoga online allows me to try a multitude of classes so I never get bored and always learn new...
such a beautiful site, the teacher here are phenomenal and put a lot of energy and love into...
- Zoey Hello, I have been so pleased with both the member services and the wonderful instructors...
- Elena Amazing variety of styles & teaching methods. As a teacher its great to have a reference to...
It is amazing what can be considered "feeling normal", and how unwell
- Jodi I have tried Yoga over the years in studios and always managed to hurt myself. By following...
- Jeri I had already tried over the years to either join a regular yoga studio or set up my own home...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Pedro Franco Clara Roberts-Oss Nicki Doane Desiree Rumbaugh
- Janet Stone Hemalayaa David Magone Chris Chavez
- Mark Whitwell Cyndi Lee Gina Caputo Raghunath .
- Rod Stryker Ashleigh Sergeant Shiva Rea Danielle Mika Nagel
- Bernie Clark Kevan Gale Nico Luce Annie Carpenter
- Ryan Leier Kino MacGregor Mary Clare Sweet Kerri Kelly
- Faith Hunter Kia Miller Andrea Marcum Kreg Weiss, B HKin
- Meghan Currie Mara Branscombe Anita Seiz Gloria Latham
- Ashley Turner Cameron Gilley Michelle Trantina Doug Swenson
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Budokon Yoga Intermediate Flow
first time with this style as a martial arts lover and yoga teacher i loved it
36 minutes ago from chamonix, FR
Detox and Renew
This practice is perfect. Especially when our country S.A. is mourning the passing of one of...
about a hour ago from London, GB
Warm Wake Up With Core Strength
Kino is great as always! the practice is challenging and definitely worth it! I can tell that...
2 hours ago
Short Power Flow
Nice neutral flow for when you don't have much time, but need to reconnect with yourself...
2 hours ago
Light My Fire
Really enjoyed the practice and have added to my favourites. Thank you faith.
3 hours ago
Sabotage Self-Doubt with Yoga
As a yoga teacher, students often approach me after class to discuss challenges they experienced during their practice. Frequently,...
3 Common Mistakes Beginner Yogis Should Avoid
Whenever we start something new we may have a certain feeling of anxiety and uncertainty about the unknown and, in most cases, this...
A Sneak Peek at Our Upcoming Gratitude Guide
Staff Blog Post Candles, meditation, flows, and love love love! These are things you have to look forward to in our upcoming practice...
3 Simple Mantras for Transformation
Chances are, if you practice yoga regularly, you’ve been exposed to at least a handful of Sanskrit mantras, sometimes chanted...
Conscious Box Tuesday Giveaway
Conscious Box is giving away a free one-year subscription -- a $204 value! This week's question: What's your favorite healthy...
Heading Into Gratitude Season
Staff Blog Post November is all but over and holiday jingles are working their way into the playlist of almost every retail store....
The Self-Compassion Cheat Sheet
One of the hurdles most of us run into when trying to become more self-compassionate is not knowing what “self-compassion”...
Shed Light on Your Shadow Self
We all know someone who has made a career change to follow their dreams. Or someone who has worked hard to lose a large amount of weight....
5 Ways to Become More Positive
With a background in confidence coaching, I am often asked for help with positive thinking. It is true that the world pushes us to...
Expectations: A Self-Fulfilling Prophecy
Our desire to force and control situations is often tied to our limiting beliefs about how our goals can be realized. When our secret...
Zain’s Pumpkin Pie Pancakes
Do the dropping temperatures have you craving warm and delicious pumpkin pie? Well, why not indulge at breakfast with my delicious,...
Zain's Vegan Coconut Whipped Cream
This delicious vegan whipped cream makes quite a few servings or not so many, depending on the can, the day and your mood!