About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
MYO has been a healing aid for me. Yoga helps tremendously with my chronic pain, and keeps...
- Melissa Absolutely LOVE this site! I practice yoga every day on my own and needed more variation and...
- Rosita I joined My Yogaonline about a month ago and I am loving my membership! Your website is very...
Myyogaonline gets me on my mat and has gotten me into a practice - I love getting my feet on...
- Kirsten My personal practice has suffered after a bad fall on the ankle. I have been able to get swing...
- Norah I'm so glad I've found you guys!! I started taking yoga lessons when I was 15 (10 yrs ago)...
I love the variety of yoga levels and classes! It gets me doing yoga everyday, and I feel
- Robyn To say that Yoga Online has changed my life would be an understatement. I used to struggle...
- Erin Ultra cool, highly innovative website - leaves me feeling connected to the yoga community,...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Hemalayaa Behl Ashleigh Sergeant Rod Stryker Janet Stone
- Pedro Franco Ashley Turner Raghunath . Mary Clare Sweet
- Gloria Latham Michelle Trantina Shiva Rea Clara Roberts-Oss
- Kino MacGregor Kevan Gale David Magone Chris Chavez
- Doug Swenson Mara Branscombe Kerri Kelly Meghan Currie
- Kia Miller Ryan Leier Cameron Gilley Mark Whitwell
- Bernie Clark Desiree Rumbaugh Nico Luce Anita Seiz
- Andrea Marcum Danielle Mika Nagel Kreg Weiss, B HKin Faith Hunter
- Cyndi Lee Gina Caputo Annie Carpenter
MEET OUR MEMBERS
perfect end to a very stressful day
54 seconds ago from KAUFMAN, US
Patience and Discernment Mudra Flow
this was wonderful.
22 minutes ago
Yoga for Athletes: Happy Hamstrings
Beautiful practice, I really enjoyed your energy and thank yo for the wonderful intentions...
43 minutes ago from sawtell, AU
Strengthen and Tone for Newbies
@TheJourneyWithin Yay beauty! Thank you for taking this class to get back into it! You're...
about a hour ago from Boulder, US
Yoga for Breakups
Dear Ashley, I keep coming back to this. When the emptiness, the darkness .... let me down,...
2 hours ago from Gothenburg, SE
7 Ways to Ease Into Meditation
Meditation is for everyone: monks in Tibet, yogis, corporate lawyers, gardeners, the rich, poor, young and old. We may all approach...
Teaching Yoga: Do Class Numbers Really Count?
Here’s the scenario: You have spent hours putting together a new music playlist that has a great beat and gets a message across...
The Symmetry of Cycling and Yoga
The combination of yoga and sport is endless. Yoga for golfers, yoga for runners, yoga for cyclists....the list goes on! Some may view...
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
We hope you enjoyed week one of our free online film festival, and welcome to week two. This week's focus is on harnessing the power...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
Exciting Changes Are Coming: MyYoga News
A Message From Michelle Trantina, President of MyYogaNine years ago my husband Jason and I launched MyYoga Online. It was a bold dream...
The Importance of Cleansing the Soul
I spend a lot of time talking about proper food choices and cleaning out the kitchen, but what happens when our bellies are filled...
The Yellow Brick Road to Happiness
Following the path to happiness can be complicated. Who defined this happiness that we all want to follow? Do we even know what happiness...
Simple Practices to Plant the Seeds of Gratitude
As I walked home from teaching a yoga class this morning, it was raining. Not a downpour kind of a rain but a nice light shower. The...
4 Essential Facts About Food and Nutrition
Although there is a lot of information out there about nutrition, food, diet, how to eat, what to eat…it can be very confusing....
5 Life-Healing Lessons We Can Learn from Animals
We are often taught in life to avoid being like animals. For instance, the saying, “You’re behaving like an animal,”...
5 Solutions for Dissolving Self-Doubt
I doubt myself, I trust myself. The vision is clear, then I’m in the fog. I feel powerful and then the next moment...