About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
Dear MyYoga -
I joined your site a month and a half ago, having had a fine, adequate yoga...
- Bettina I love myyogaonline and have found the quality of all of the lessons/videos that I have used...
- Angela As a very busy professional and mother, i don't get time to go to the gym. I enjoy Yoga a lot...
From LIlla's Yoga and You in the 70's to MyYogaOnline, technology just keeps getting better...
- Laurie This site has saved me for the past year. I've been living in rural Missouri where I'm the...
- Sarena This site has changed my life. I needed something different to stimulate my body and my mind...
I love you. I live in a little village of 15 residents in the middle of nowhere in Spain and...
- Lydia I want to thank you for such a wonderful site. I just completed my 200 hr teacher training...
- Sharon One of the blessing of TIC is to connect with people all over the world. Everytime I do Yoga...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Shiva Rea Ashley Turner Ashleigh Sergeant Kino MacGregor
- Meghan Currie Annie Carpenter Desiree Rumbaugh Doug Swenson
- Gina Caputo Mary Clare Sweet Nicki Doane Kevan Gale
- Gloria Latham Cameron Gilley Kreg Weiss, B HKin Cyndi Lee
- Chris Chavez Bernie Clark Andrea Marcum Mark Whitwell
- Kerri Kelly Hemalayaa Behl Anita Seiz Kia Miller
- Janet Stone Ryan Leier David Magone Nico Luce
- Raghunath . Michelle Trantina Pedro Franco Mara Branscombe
- Danielle Mika Nagel Rod Stryker Faith Hunter Clara Roberts-Oss
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Loved this beautiful sequence! Thank you so much.
about 25 minutes ago
More Core Please: 14-Day Core Challenge Starts October 15th
@lukeMyYoga Thanks for the prompt response. When I was browsing, more core, gratitude and sunrise...
26 minutes ago from Victoria, CA
Saraswati, The Muse of Creation
I found this practice really fast and didn't have time to get into some of the poses....
about 56 minutes ago from Brisbane QLD, AU
Fabulous way to end the day - Sarawati Flow - day one of the goddess series. Thank you Amanda....
59 minutes ago from Victoria, CA
Loved this! A great start to the day!!
about a hour ago from Fukuoka, JP
Discover the Wisdom Within
Such a lightness. Such a stillness. When I am here for myself. A sense of ease emerges.
How to Hold Space for Your Children as they Learn and Grow
This post is for all the hottie yoga mommies out there who are consistently fashionably late or for those of you who know someone who...
Welcome to The Sacred Power of the Goddess. Win Prizes!
Welcome to Sacred Power of the Goddess, our latest practice guide on My Yoga Online. Who are the Gods and Goddesses of Indian...
The other day, I was sitting in the Himalayas along with a group of friends, all meditators, and my guru was leading us into a long...
Win a One Day Yoga Retreat at The Toronto Yoga Show
Win a one day yoga retreat at The Toronto Yoga Conference and Show with Colleen Saidman Yee and Rodney Yee -- a $216 value! Want to...
Love is Stronger than Fear: A Spotlight on Desirée Rumbaugh
Desirée Rumbaugh is a gifted and inspiring yoga teacher who leads from a place of deep wisdom and grace. Bringing over 25 years...
5 Steps to Feeling Good Now
If you can understand the power of feeling good right now, and not waiting until you’ve lost the weight, found the guy or girl,...
Happiness Made Simple
It never ceases to amaze me how good we all are (and I mean gold medal good) at making the questions of life super complicated. The...
Mediterranean Style Bean Salad
My all-time favorite way of preparing vegetables is roasting them. Depending on the vegetable, it could be a short or long process....
10 Things We Can Learn from Stress and Anxiety
Here is a list of 10 things we can learn from stress and anxiety: 1. How to handle something difficult. Stressful things...
Pamper Yourself in 6 Easy Steps
As a busy mom, yoga teacher and all around (self-proclaimed) Domestic Goddess, I sometimes find myself lacking in the personal time...
The Number One Rule for Improving Your Life
Do you ever get pissed off or frustrated, uptight or stressed about what’s happening in the moment? Do you notice how much...