About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
My Yoga Online has changed my life. Last spring due to a slipped disc in my neck half of my...
- Kirsten I had already tried over the years to either join a regular yoga studio or set up my own home...
- Madame Yoga has helped me to deal with many physical and emotional issues over the past few years....
Hi MYO! I love love LOVE your website. It's amazing I hadn't heard of you earlier, but my...
- Sarah-Kate To say that Yoga Online has changed my life would be an understatement. I used to struggle...
- Erin Myyogaonline gets me on my mat and has gotten me into a practice - I love getting my feet on...
As a professional in the web industry, and having won just about every award for site design...
- Bryon I love you. I live in a little village of 15 residents in the middle of nowhere in Spain and...
- Lydia I love myyogaonline and have found the quality of all of the lessons/videos that I have used...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Kerri Kelly Kia Miller Ashley Turner Raghunath .
- Desiree Rumbaugh Kevan Gale Kreg Weiss, B HKin Ryan Leier
- Nico Luce Chris Chavez Bernie Clark Doug Swenson
- Gina Caputo Clara Roberts-Oss Faith Hunter Hemalayaa Behl
- David Magone Pedro Franco Danielle Mika Nagel Cyndi Lee
- Shiva Rea Anita Seiz Kino MacGregor Annie Carpenter
- Andrea Marcum Gloria Latham Ashleigh Sergeant Mara Branscombe
- Michelle Trantina Mary Clare Sweet Rod Stryker Janet Stone
- Meghan Currie Mark Whitwell Cameron Gilley
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Excellent full body flowing yoga practice, I feel at peace and calm, thank you Kerri
about a hour ago from New City, NY, US
Pilates Inspired Core Workout
Felt great. No audio though...
about a hour ago from Miami Beach, US
So. Beautiful. This will be a new favorite.
2 hours ago from Denver, US
Forearm Balance: Building A Powerful Feather
Something finally clicked for me with pincha on the wall. I felt less arching of the low back...
3 hours ago from Vancouver, CA
Flowing Breath Meditation for Stress Release
Thanks for this one Kreg! I feel very grounded now and I love the flowing meditation with the...
about 4 hours ago from Seattle, US
Yoga and Me: A Poem
When yoga first discovered meIt was a thing I did, to be healthy But over time, I was intrigued And realized, the waters run deep...
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
We hope you enjoyed week one of our free online film festival, and welcome to week two. This week's focus is on harnessing the power...
Meditation for Beginners
“What is meditation?” is the first question I ask new students in my class. I get many answers. Sometimes people just say...
A 5-Minute Routine to Improve Your Posture
When we think of improving our posture we might think of holding the head high, or rooting evenly into our feet. Maybe we adjust the...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
Exciting Changes Are Coming: MyYoga News
A Message From Michelle Trantina, President of MyYogaNine years ago my husband Jason and I launched MyYoga Online. It was a bold dream...
5 Life-Healing Lessons We Can Learn from Animals
We are often taught in life to avoid being like animals. For instance, the saying, “You’re behaving like an animal,”...
5 Solutions for Dissolving Self-Doubt
I doubt myself, I trust myself. The vision is clear, then I’m in the fog. I feel powerful and then the next moment...
Tropical Green Energy Smoothie
With life being so fast-paced it can be hard to fit in all the nutritious foods you need. That’s why I love blending them all...
5 Ways to Relax Every Day
For most of us, the snooze button is a more regular part of our morning routine than getting up early and calmly observing the beautiful...
Ayurvedic Post-Yoga Recovery Drink
You have just finished your flow class. You can still feel the warm stretch in your muscles. You're experiencing the spaciousness,...
The Surprising Truth about Creativity and Limitations
Have you ever felt limited? You know, limited by your ability in mind, body, or spirit. Doesn't that thought feel kind of...