About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I am a personal trainer and artist. I work with functional fitness and injury prevention and...
- Letitia Myyogaonline gets me on my mat and has gotten me into a practice - I love getting my feet on...
- Kirsten Thank you so much Yoga Online! :) I am from Sydney Australia and find your classes the perfect...
I have found My Yoga Online to be excellent.
It is really nice to have the flexibility...
- Angela It is amazing what can be considered "feeling normal", and how unwell that can actually...
- Jodi I love myyogaonline and have found the quality of all of the lessons/videos that I have used...
I've been a member of My Yoga Online since about January, and I absolutely love it. I think...
- Katie I love the variety of yoga levels and classes! It gets me doing yoga everyday, and I feel great!
- Robyn One of the blessing of TIC is to connect with people all over the world. Everytime I do Yoga...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Clara Roberts-Oss Nico Luce Mark Whitwell Chris Chavez
- Bernie Clark Kevan Gale Gina Caputo Annie Carpenter
- Danielle Mika Nagel Cameron Gilley Kreg Weiss, B HKin Andrea Marcum
- Michelle Trantina Anita Seiz Ryan Leier Doug Swenson
- Mara Branscombe Shiva Rea Gloria Latham Pedro Franco
- Mary Clare Sweet Kia Miller Nicki Doane David Magone
- Meghan Currie Kino MacGregor Raghunath . Hemalayaa
- Rod Stryker Faith Hunter Janet Stone Kerri Kelly
- Ashleigh Sergeant Ashley Turner Desiree Rumbaugh Cyndi Lee
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Total Body Tune Up
Great class! Thank you so much!
13 minutes ago
Such an amazing class and teacher. It´s in my favourites and will be a regular. Thank you...
about 35 minutes ago from New Westminster, CA
Budokon Yoga Intermediate Flow
first time with this style as a martial arts lover and yoga teacher i loved it
3 hours ago from chamonix, FR
Detox and Renew
This practice is perfect. Especially when our country S.A. is mourning the passing of one of...
about 3 hours ago from London, GB
Warm Wake Up With Core Strength
Kino is great as always! the practice is challenging and definitely worth it! I can tell that...
4 hours ago
Sabotage Self-Doubt with Yoga
As a yoga teacher, students often approach me after class to discuss challenges they experienced during their practice. Frequently,...
3 Common Mistakes Beginner Yogis Should Avoid
Whenever we start something new we may have a certain feeling of anxiety and uncertainty about the unknown and, in most cases, this...
A Sneak Peek at Our Upcoming Gratitude Guide
Staff Blog Post Candles, meditation, flows, and love love love! These are things you have to look forward to in our upcoming practice...
3 Simple Mantras for Transformation
Chances are, if you practice yoga regularly, you’ve been exposed to at least a handful of Sanskrit mantras, sometimes chanted...
Conscious Box Tuesday Giveaway
Conscious Box is giving away a free one-year subscription -- a $204 value! This week's question: What's your favorite healthy...
Heading Into Gratitude Season
Staff Blog Post November is all but over and holiday jingles are working their way into the playlist of almost every retail store....
The Self-Compassion Cheat Sheet
One of the hurdles most of us run into when trying to become more self-compassionate is not knowing what “self-compassion”...
Shed Light on Your Shadow Self
We all know someone who has made a career change to follow their dreams. Or someone who has worked hard to lose a large amount of weight....
5 Ways to Become More Positive
With a background in confidence coaching, I am often asked for help with positive thinking. It is true that the world pushes us to...
Expectations: A Self-Fulfilling Prophecy
Our desire to force and control situations is often tied to our limiting beliefs about how our goals can be realized. When our secret...
Zain’s Pumpkin Pie Pancakes
Do the dropping temperatures have you craving warm and delicious pumpkin pie? Well, why not indulge at breakfast with my delicious,...
Zain's Vegan Coconut Whipped Cream
This delicious vegan whipped cream makes quite a few servings or not so many, depending on the can, the day and your mood!