About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
Absolutely LOVE this site! I practice yoga every day on my own and needed more variation and...
- Rosita I LOVE MyYoga Online! I travel and move a lot in my work. MyYoga Online has helped me to...
- Nicholas I am so happy to have found you. This site is a joy, it has something for everyone and something...
I have been so pleased with both the member services and the wonderful
- Elena Hello! I just wanted to write to express how delighted I am with this site! I joined this...
- Zarla MyYogaOnline is the best site for yoga EVER. I think it is very informative and easy to use....
I just joined your online group to augment classed I take at a gym. I hate to miss a class...
- Diane i spent the last four weeks at home with severe and debilitating neck pain. a few days ago...
- Christiana I love the variety of yoga levels and classes! It gets me doing yoga everyday, and I feel great!
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Faith Hunter Kreg Weiss, B HKin Annie Carpenter Nico Luce
- Rod Stryker Doug Swenson Meghan Currie Gina Caputo
- Michelle Trantina Nicki Doane Shiva Rea Raghunath .
- Danielle Mika Nagel Ashley Turner Kia Miller Pedro Franco
- Cameron Gilley Chris Chavez Andrea Marcum Mary Clare Sweet
- Anita Seiz Hemalayaa Behl Kino MacGregor Kerri Kelly
- Ashleigh Sergeant Ryan Leier Cyndi Lee Janet Stone
- Kevan Gale Gloria Latham Mark Whitwell Mara Branscombe
- Clara Roberts-Oss Bernie Clark David Magone Desiree Rumbaugh
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Balance and Burn
Beautifully orchestrated...I will enjoy this many more times! Jennifer
about 9 minutes ago
Who Needs Coffee?
Hi Tara, loved the video! Nice to hear an english accent in Vancouver. I am going to use the...
16 minutes ago from Vancouver, CA
Balance and Burn
where is the sound, please?
24 minutes ago
Let's Fly: Intermediate Vinyasa Practice
loved this practice. Challenged me, but had such flow that I didn't notice. thank you!
about 49 minutes ago from ottawa, CA
Balance and Burn
Can't get any sound either :-(
2 hours ago from Manchester, GB
A Simple Chair Yoga Technique to Relieve Neck and Shoulder Tension
You don't have to wait to do yoga until you get to your class, leave work, or feel better if you are sick or injured. You can do yoga...
Pranayama Basics: When to Inhale and Exhale
One of the things my students found most difficult or confusing about a yoga class, was when the teacher started talking about when...
Your Amazing Brain and How to Use it Properly
You are the owner of one of the most powerful and fascinating machines on the planet—the human brain. This incredible piece of...
Win a One Day Yoga Retreat at The Toronto Yoga Show
Win a one day yoga retreat at The Toronto Yoga Conference and Show with Colleen Saidman Yee and Rodney Yee -- a $216 value! Want to...
Love is Stronger than Fear: A Spotlight on Desirée Rumbaugh
Desirée Rumbaugh is a gifted and inspiring yoga teacher who leads from a place of deep wisdom and grace. Bringing over 25 years...
My Yoga Online is Proud to Support The Haven
At the end of Anahata: The Heart of Yoga, My Yoga Online will make a $500 donation to The Haven in the name of its most active participant,...
Mediterranean Style Bean Salad
My all-time favorite way of preparing vegetables is roasting them. Depending on the vegetable, it could be a short or long process....
10 Things We Can Learn from Stress and Anxiety
Here is a list of 10 things we can learn from stress and anxiety: 1. How to handle something difficult. Stressful things...
Pamper Yourself in 6 Easy Steps
As a busy mom, yoga teacher and all around (self-proclaimed) Domestic Goddess, I sometimes find myself lacking in the personal time...
The Number One Rule for Improving Your Life
Do you ever get pissed off or frustrated, uptight or stressed about what’s happening in the moment? Do you notice how much...
Roasted Sweet Potato Mac and Cheese (Vegan)
I am really excited about this recipe. I have entered a time machine and gone back to my childhood. The only difference...
Kapha Reducing Breakfast Porridge
Are you feeling a little heavy and a little sluggish? Are you craving sunshine and warmth and wish for Spring to put a spring in your step?