About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
Thankyou for branching out to include Pilates especially Anita Seiz and belly dancing, with...
- Telma As a very busy professional and mother, i don't get time to go to the gym. I enjoy Yoga a lot...
- Arundhati I really enjoy your site. I am an instructor and it is nice to take a class at home and get...
MYO helped me give birth to the cook in me - just the way I love eating - more so the recipes...
- Ruby I love My Yoga Online. I discovered it purely by chance when I was off work with labyrinthitis...
- Anne I've learned so much about yoga and a healthy lifestyle in my first month of membership here!...
Thank you for this site. Thank you for the professional way in which you present yoga practice....
- Barb Myyogaonline gets me on my mat and has gotten me into a practice - I love getting my feet on...
- Kirsten I am filled with love for this site! Thank you, you've brightened my world with your inspiring...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Cameron Gilley Kevan Gale Kino MacGregor Annie Carpenter
- Mark Whitwell Ashleigh Sergeant Janet Stone Pedro Franco
- Clara Roberts-Oss Danielle Mika Nagel Kerri Kelly Ryan Leier
- Raghunath . Gina Caputo Michelle Trantina Chris Chavez
- Andrea Marcum Mary Clare Sweet Anita Seiz Ashley Turner
- Rod Stryker Bernie Clark Faith Hunter Doug Swenson
- Kia Miller Cyndi Lee Meghan Currie Kreg Weiss, B HKin
- Nico Luce Gloria Latham Desiree Rumbaugh Mara Branscombe
- Shiva Rea Hemalayaa Behl David Magone
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Clearing Out the Kinks Hatha Yoga
3 minutes ago from Voghera, IT
What a gift! I am grateful for MYO, that gives me all these great possibilities to explore...
2 hours ago from Mono, CA
How to Start Yoga
I'm just starting out, i need to get into a good habit of doing this regularly. more positive...
about 2 hours ago from Oxfordshire, GB
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Doesnt work on my mobile...android
about 2 hours ago from Scarborough, CA
Awesome pace, loved the flow of it! Just what I needed to calm down tonight, reluctant to go...
11 hours ago from Vegreville, CA
Yoga and Me: A Poem
When yoga first discovered meIt was a thing I did, to be healthy But over time, I was intrigued And realized, the waters run deep...
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
We hope you enjoyed week one of our free online film festival, and welcome to week two. This week's focus is on harnessing the power...
Meditation for Beginners
“What is meditation?” is the first question I ask new students in my class. I get many answers. Sometimes people just say...
A 5-Minute Routine to Improve Your Posture
When we think of improving our posture we might think of holding the head high, or rooting evenly into our feet. Maybe we adjust the...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
Exciting Changes Are Coming: MyYoga News
A Message From Michelle Trantina, President of MyYogaNine years ago my husband Jason and I launched MyYoga Online. It was a bold dream...
Simple Practices to Plant the Seeds of Gratitude
As I walked home from teaching a yoga class this morning, it was raining. Not a downpour kind of a rain but a nice light shower. The...
4 Essential Facts About Food and Nutrition
Although there is a lot of information out there about nutrition, food, diet, how to eat, what to eat…it can be very confusing....
5 Life-Healing Lessons We Can Learn from Animals
We are often taught in life to avoid being like animals. For instance, the saying, “You’re behaving like an animal,”...
5 Solutions for Dissolving Self-Doubt
I doubt myself, I trust myself. The vision is clear, then I’m in the fog. I feel powerful and then the next moment...
Tropical Green Energy Smoothie
With life being so fast-paced it can be hard to fit in all the nutritious foods you need. That’s why I love blending them all...
5 Ways to Relax Every Day
For most of us, the snooze button is a more regular part of our morning routine than getting up early and calmly observing the beautiful...