About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I love myyogaonline and have found the quality of all of the lessons/videos that I have used...
- Angela THANKS for this great website. I am a solo mom that could not do yoga classes anymore (unless...
- Julie hi i love this site its helped me in my yoga, and opened up in all ways , ienjoy yoga naked...
This has been the best gift I have ever given to myself. I live in a small town with no yoga...
- Sheila I am in love with the variety of teachers and classes you have on your site. Thank you for...
- Sabrina Yoga online allows me to try a multitude of classes so I never get bored and always learn new...
This site has saved me for the past year. I've been living in rural Missouri where I'm the...
- Sarena Wonderful. I now incorporate yoga into every day of my life and feel so much better for it....
- Kate After 3 years of not being able to get to studio classes (due to time, money and childcare...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Faith Hunter Pedro Franco Desiree Rumbaugh Cameron Gilley
- Kevan Gale Meghan Currie Ashley Turner Andrea Marcum
- Michelle Trantina Bernie Clark Mark Whitwell Gloria Latham
- Kia Miller Raghunath . Clara Roberts-Oss Shiva Rea
- Kerri Kelly Cyndi Lee Ryan Leier Kino MacGregor
- Anita Seiz Mara Branscombe Annie Carpenter Nico Luce
- Ashleigh Sergeant Doug Swenson Rod Stryker Janet Stone
- Gina Caputo David Magone Nicki Doane Kreg Weiss, B HKin
- Chris Chavez Hemalayaa Behl Mary Clare Sweet Danielle Mika Nagel
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Balance and Burn
Love the twists & balance work! I adore Faith!
5 minutes ago
Ashtanga with Extra Spice
Great class. I really liked your instruction and enthusiasm. At time I had difficulty focusing...
about 18 minutes ago from Columbus, US
40 Minute Hatha Flow for Intuition
Thank you! great practice, just what I needed! Namaste
about 36 minutes ago from Peachtree City, US
Sun Energy Kriya
This video stopped at 7 minutes left and I couldn't finish it! Grrrr
about 2 hours ago from Norwalk, US
3 Ways to Get Closer to the Present Moment
Great article. Sometimes we get so caught up with excess and sometimes the best thing for us...
about 2 hours ago from Columbus, US
The other day, I was sitting in the Himalayas along with a group of friends, all meditators, and my guru was leading us into a long...
A Simple Chair Yoga Technique to Relieve Neck and Shoulder Tension
You don't have to wait to do yoga until you get to your class, leave work, or feel better if you are sick or injured. You can do yoga...
Pranayama Basics: When to Inhale and Exhale
One of the things my students found most difficult or confusing about a yoga class, was when the teacher started talking about when...
Win a One Day Yoga Retreat at The Toronto Yoga Show
Win a one day yoga retreat at The Toronto Yoga Conference and Show with Colleen Saidman Yee and Rodney Yee -- a $216 value! Want to...
Love is Stronger than Fear: A Spotlight on Desirée Rumbaugh
Desirée Rumbaugh is a gifted and inspiring yoga teacher who leads from a place of deep wisdom and grace. Bringing over 25 years...
My Yoga Online is Proud to Support The Haven
At the end of Anahata: The Heart of Yoga, My Yoga Online will make a $500 donation to The Haven in the name of its most active participant,...
Mediterranean Style Bean Salad
My all-time favorite way of preparing vegetables is roasting them. Depending on the vegetable, it could be a short or long process....
10 Things We Can Learn from Stress and Anxiety
Here is a list of 10 things we can learn from stress and anxiety: 1. How to handle something difficult. Stressful things...
Pamper Yourself in 6 Easy Steps
As a busy mom, yoga teacher and all around (self-proclaimed) Domestic Goddess, I sometimes find myself lacking in the personal time...
The Number One Rule for Improving Your Life
Do you ever get pissed off or frustrated, uptight or stressed about what’s happening in the moment? Do you notice how much...
Roasted Sweet Potato Mac and Cheese (Vegan)
I am really excited about this recipe. I have entered a time machine and gone back to my childhood. The only difference...
Kapha Reducing Breakfast Porridge
Are you feeling a little heavy and a little sluggish? Are you craving sunshine and warmth and wish for Spring to put a spring in your step?