About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
Hello! I just wanted to write to express how delighted I am with this
site! I joined this...
- Zarla Yoga online allows me to try a multitude of classes so I never get bored and always learn new...
- Melissa This is the best thing ever, Im from mexico, from a city where there are no yoga casses, so...
As a new mum, myo is perfect for me. I can choose from so many different styles and lengths...
- Emma MYO has changed my life. I actually do all of the yoga I always wanted to do since it's so...
- Kerrie Thanks so much for your site. I have recently joined as a member. Your site has allowed me...
I love My Yoga Online. I discovered it purely by chance when I was off work with labyrinthitis...
- Anne Message I just discovered your site last night via a google video search. I would like...
- Woody I've been a member of My Yoga Online since about January, and I absolutely love it. I think...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Ryan Leier Cyndi Lee Kreg Weiss, B HKin Hemalayaa Behl
- Gina Caputo Nicki Doane Ashleigh Sergeant Kia Miller
- Annie Carpenter Kevan Gale Bernie Clark David Magone
- Kino MacGregor Mark Whitwell Kerri Kelly Rod Stryker
- Meghan Currie Pedro Franco Anita Seiz Ashley Turner
- Mary Clare Sweet Gloria Latham Cameron Gilley Danielle Mika Nagel
- Mara Branscombe Andrea Marcum Chris Chavez Desiree Rumbaugh
- Shiva Rea Faith Hunter Clara Roberts-Oss Raghunath .
- Doug Swenson Nico Luce Janet Stone Michelle Trantina
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Get Ready to Run
nice warm up man! ;P
about a hour ago from North Palm Beach, US
A 30 Minute Gratitude Boost
I just finished yoga with you this morning Lindsey. I am sooo grateful for you. I love you...
2 hours ago from Novato, US
Breath and Body
would have liked more instruction on proper alignment, esp. downward dog.
2 hours ago from waltham, US
Rethinking Core Athletic Yoga Flow
Kregg, thank you for this powerful practice. I have closely followed your calm force, and I...
about 3 hours ago from Brussels, BE
Loved it, like all of your classes. My hips needed this!.I am so happy you share these classes...
5 hours ago from rome, IT
Yoga: A Conversation with Your Body
When we do yoga we engage in a conversation with our body. I always encourage my students to observe, closely, what their bodies are...
Exploring the Dominance of Our Internal Rotators
Poor posture is often a combination of cascading, dysfunctional elements acting on our musculoskeletal system. This dysfunction...
What it Means to Live Your Yoga
When I first started practicing yoga I instantly knew, again, that I had come home. I couldn’t explain at the time what it was...
Wanderlust Colorado Ticket Giveaway!
Win a pair of four-day tickets to Wanderlust Aspen-Snowmass plus a Kula market goodie bag -- an $1100 value! Want to get...
Welcome to Yoga for Athletes. Win Prizes!
What are you training for this season? Whether you are getting ready for a marathon or a team sport, or simply want to get in shape...
Enter Our Yoga Bloopers Twitter Contest
Join our #YogaBloopers Twitter Contest and Enter to Win a Sol Soft-Grip Yoga Mat from Gaiam -- a $65 value! Have you ever had a laugh...
Neti Pots for Springtime Allergy Relief
Neti pots.They seem to be all the rage lately, from the good factors to the bad. You may have seen them on the news, on the internet,...
10 Ways to Liberate Your Soul
This is about liberation. Listening to your soul when life feels like it's falling apart and not going the way you want it to....
3 Basic, No-Brainer Tips for Buying Real Food
Unfortunately, the term “real food” has become one of those food advocacy terms that is frequently said but infrequently...
Deepen Your Relationships by Being Present
Have you ever looked up, and realized that six months have passed, during which you have barely surfaced to breathe? Life just gets...
Living in Harmony with the Natural World
Why do humans love to spend time in nature? Because (just like the animals that we are) a natural life is the life we should be living....
What We Focus On is Magnified
We have all heard the expression, “What we focus on expands” but recently I had a kind of awakening to how true this expression...