About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
Hi! I LOVE MY YOGA ONLINE. I live on a small island in Mexico and having yoga at my fingertips...
- Sheryln It is amazing what can be considered "feeling normal", and how unwell that can actually...
- Jodi I am almost a beginner and I find your site brilliant. It's clear and easy to understand the...
i just joined to myyogaonline, finished my first class and feeling great already!!thank you...
- Demet My lovely yogis` !! After my best friend died I didnt have the energy or will to go to...
- Therése This site has changed my life. I needed something different to stimulate my body and my mind...
Hello! I just wanted to write to express how delighted I am with this
site! I joined this...
- Zarla Having access to daily videos has changed me! I'm improving my home practice, trying new styles...
- Natalie I am very new to Yoga and happened to find Anusara Therapeutics for Hips and Lower Back online...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Hemalayaa Behl Annie Carpenter Kreg Weiss, B HKin Chris Chavez
- Gina Caputo Clara Roberts-Oss Bernie Clark Shiva Rea
- Meghan Currie Desiree Rumbaugh Nico Luce Cameron Gilley
- Ashleigh Sergeant Mara Branscombe Michelle Trantina Danielle Mika Nagel
- Kino MacGregor David Magone Pedro Franco Ryan Leier
- Anita Seiz Kerri Kelly Ashley Turner Mary Clare Sweet
- Kevan Gale Rod Stryker Faith Hunter Doug Swenson
- Cyndi Lee Andrea Marcum Nicki Doane Janet Stone
- Raghunath . Mark Whitwell Gloria Latham Kia Miller
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Balance and Burn
I can not get any sound on this vide?
about a hour ago
Ganesha the Gatekeeper
@eternity It's a pleasure to serve you. Be well, n
6 hours ago from Provence, FR
Balance and Burn
Nice little flow, enjoyed it, thank, Faith! Love your allignment cues.
about 6 hours ago
Backbends For Spinal Health
@karinella: I appreciate the clarity of her instruction I am cringing as I dont see any compensation...
7 hours ago from Copperas Cove, US
Balance and Burn
Good little challenge. Great flow and pace. Loved it, thanks!!
about 9 hours ago
Pranayama Basics: When to Inhale and Exhale
One of the things my students found most difficult or confusing about a yoga class, was when the teacher started talking about when...
Your Amazing Brain and How to Use it Properly
You are the owner of one of the most powerful and fascinating machines on the planet—the human brain. This incredible piece of...
Transformative Yoga: Facing Depression and Accepting Healing
Before I began practicing yoga almost two decades ago, I had heard the word “transformative” occasionally tossed around...
Win a One Day Yoga Retreat at The Toronto Yoga Show
Win a one day yoga retreat at The Toronto Yoga Conference and Show with Colleen Saidman Yee and Rodney Yee -- a $216 value! Want to...
Love is Stronger than Fear: A Spotlight on Desirée Rumbaugh
Desirée Rumbaugh is a gifted and inspiring yoga teacher who leads from a place of deep wisdom and grace. Bringing over 25 years...
My Yoga Online is Proud to Support The Haven
At the end of Anahata: The Heart of Yoga, My Yoga Online will make a $500 donation to The Haven in the name of its most active participant,...
Mediterranean Style Bean Salad
My all-time favorite way of preparing vegetables is roasting them. Depending on the vegetable, it could be a short or long process....
10 Things We Can Learn from Stress and Anxiety
Here is a list of 10 things we can learn from stress and anxiety: 1. How to handle something difficult. Stressful things...
Pamper Yourself in 6 Easy Steps
As a busy mom, yoga teacher and all around (self-proclaimed) Domestic Goddess, I sometimes find myself lacking in the personal time...
The Number One Rule for Improving Your Life
Do you ever get pissed off or frustrated, uptight or stressed about what’s happening in the moment? Do you notice how much...
Roasted Sweet Potato Mac and Cheese (Vegan)
I am really excited about this recipe. I have entered a time machine and gone back to my childhood. The only difference...
Kapha Reducing Breakfast Porridge
Are you feeling a little heavy and a little sluggish? Are you craving sunshine and warmth and wish for Spring to put a spring in your step?