About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
Hello! I just wanted to write to express how delighted I am with this
site! I joined this...
- Zarla I love myyogaonline and have found the quality of all of the lessons/videos that I have used...
- Angela My Yoga Online has changed my life. Last spring due to a slipped disc in my neck half of my...
I just finished the Hip Opener live practice by Desiree Rumbaugh. What a wonderful experience!...
- Melinda I just joined your online group to augment classed I take at a gym. I hate to miss a class...
- Diane I am so happy to have found you. This site is a joy, it has something for everyone and something...
Thank you for your site. When I was bedridden after a scooter accident I felt connected to...
- Sonia Hello, I have been so pleased with both the member services and the wonderful instructors...
- Elena MYO is easy to use and I like the choice of restorative, relaxing, beginner, and yin yoga...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Mara Branscombe Shiva Rea Cameron Gilley Kino MacGregor
- Janet Stone Raghunath . Kerri Kelly Andrea Marcum
- Hemalayaa Ashley Turner David Magone Nico Luce
- Meghan Currie Gloria Latham Annie Carpenter Bernie Clark
- Chris Chavez Cyndi Lee Desiree Rumbaugh Michelle Trantina
- Rod Stryker Faith Hunter Clara Roberts-Oss Gina Caputo
- Kia Miller Ashleigh Sergeant Danielle Mika Nagel Kevan Gale
- Doug Swenson Mark Whitwell Mary Clare Sweet Ryan Leier
- Anita Seiz Pedro Franco Nicki Doane Kreg Weiss, B HKin
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Many thanks for this Clara!
about 8 minutes ago from barcelona, ES
I am grateful for my wonderful children and their beautiful spirits. I am grateful for their...
about 38 minutes ago
I'm grateful for a warm home full of love, a happy belly, and a healthy happy family....
about 50 minutes ago from palmer, US
very peaceful, thank you
3 hours ago from Olympia, US
Dedicated to my 2 year old daughter who is remission from cancer. Thank you a beautiful session....
4 hours ago
Yoga Changes Things
Seeing someone achieve a goal or dream uplifts the spirit of not only the doer, but the observer. As a yoga teacher, I get a front...
Run Faster, Recover Quicker: A Yoga Warmup for Runners
Seventeen years ago, I was a long distance runner who discovered yoga on a whim. Although I had always been pretty flexible, I was...
3 Ways Yoga and Ayurveda Keep You Healthy and Vibrant
Rooted in ancient India both Ayurveda and Yoga are taught as a means to cultivate higher states of health. While both sciences emphasize...
A Sneak Peek at Our Upcoming Gratitude Guide
Staff Blog Post Candles, meditation, flows, and love love love! These are things you have to look forward to in our upcoming practice...
Conscious Box Tuesday Giveaway
Conscious Box is giving away a free one-year subscription -- a $204 value! This week's question: What's your favorite healthy...
Heading Into Gratitude Season
Staff Blog Post November is all but over and holiday jingles are working their way into the playlist of almost every retail store....
6 Ways to Live with Gratitude this Holiday Season
The holidays are almost here and in New England the beautiful, colorful leaves of fall release their hold on tall tree branches and...
The Solar Plexus Chakra: Foods for Self-Esteem
The solar plexus chakra represents self-esteem and willpower, and governs the stomach and other digestive organs. This chakra is located...
The Self-Compassion Cheat Sheet
One of the hurdles most of us run into when trying to become more self-compassionate is not knowing what “self-compassion”...
Shed Light on Your Shadow Self
We all know someone who has made a career change to follow their dreams. Or someone who has worked hard to lose a large amount of weight....
5 Ways to Become More Positive
With a background in confidence coaching, I am often asked for help with positive thinking. It is true that the world pushes us to...
Expectations: A Self-Fulfilling Prophecy
Our desire to force and control situations is often tied to our limiting beliefs about how our goals can be realized. When our secret...