About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
We LOVE my yoga online!!
My partner and I use it everyday and have recommended it to everyone...
- Kat Thank you for your site. When I was bedridden after a scooter accident I felt connected to...
- Sonia I just finished the Hip Opener live practice by Desiree Rumbaugh. What a wonderful experience!...
To say that Yoga Online has changed my life would be an understatement. I used to struggle...
- Erin I really enjoy your site. I am an instructor and it is nice to take a class at home and get...
- Jody Amazing variety of styles & teaching methods. As a teacher its great to have a reference to...
MYO has changed my life. I actually do all of the yoga I always wanted to do since it's so...
- Kerrie Hi! I LOVE MY YOGA ONLINE. I live on a small island in Mexico and having yoga at my fingertips...
- Sheryln MYO is easy to use and I like the choice of restorative, relaxing, beginner, and yin yoga...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Gloria Latham Annie Carpenter Hemalayaa Behl Mara Branscombe
- Bernie Clark Gina Caputo David Magone Andrea Marcum
- Shiva Rea Mary Clare Sweet Anita Seiz Chris Chavez
- Pedro Franco Ashley Turner Kreg Weiss, B HKin Faith Hunter
- Kerri Kelly Cyndi Lee Mark Whitwell Janet Stone
- Nico Luce Ryan Leier Desiree Rumbaugh Danielle Mika Nagel
- Ashleigh Sergeant Kevan Gale Cameron Gilley Doug Swenson
- Kia Miller Kino MacGregor Raghunath . Clara Roberts-Oss
- Rod Stryker Michelle Trantina Meghan Currie
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Progressive Backbends Step Five: Wisdom of the Heart
@vivicmendes I am glad you enjoyed the classes. All of the clothing I am wearing in this series...
about a hour ago
What a fabulous way to start my day! Thank you, Mary Clare, for yet another inspired class!
2 hours ago from Cleveland, OH, US
InnerYoga for Relieving Mental Stress and Upper Body Tension
Love, love, loved it. Your approach and techniques are wonderfully nourishing and calming-...
3 hours ago
Perfect length, pace & flow, loved it!
3 hours ago
Full Body Strengthening and Toning
WOW….what an amazing class!!!! Perfectly set together and guided! Thank you so much, David!...
about 4 hours ago from Mono, CA
7 Ways to Ease Into Meditation
Meditation is for everyone: monks in Tibet, yogis, corporate lawyers, gardeners, the rich, poor, young and old. We may all approach...
Teaching Yoga: Do Class Numbers Really Count?
Here’s the scenario: You have spent hours putting together a new music playlist that has a great beat and gets a message across...
The Symmetry of Cycling and Yoga
The combination of yoga and sport is endless. Yoga for golfers, yoga for runners, yoga for cyclists....the list goes on! Some may view...
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
We hope you enjoyed week one of our free online film festival, and welcome to week two. This week's focus is on harnessing the power...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
Exciting Changes Are Coming: MyYoga News
A Message From Michelle Trantina, President of MyYogaNine years ago my husband Jason and I launched MyYoga Online. It was a bold dream...
The Yellow Brick Road to Happiness
Following the path to happiness can be complicated. Who defined this happiness that we all want to follow? Do we even know what happiness...
Simple Practices to Plant the Seeds of Gratitude
As I walked home from teaching a yoga class this morning, it was raining. Not a downpour kind of a rain but a nice light shower. The...
4 Essential Facts About Food and Nutrition
Although there is a lot of information out there about nutrition, food, diet, how to eat, what to eat…it can be very confusing....
5 Life-Healing Lessons We Can Learn from Animals
We are often taught in life to avoid being like animals. For instance, the saying, “You’re behaving like an animal,”...
5 Solutions for Dissolving Self-Doubt
I doubt myself, I trust myself. The vision is clear, then I’m in the fog. I feel powerful and then the next moment...
Tropical Green Energy Smoothie
With life being so fast-paced it can be hard to fit in all the nutritious foods you need. That’s why I love blending them all...