About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!
I joined a couple of weeks ago and I can't thank you...
- Jasmine such a beautiful site, the teacher here are phenomenal and put a lot of energy and love into...
- Zoey Dear MyYoga - I joined your site a month and a half ago, having had a fine, adequate yoga...
MYO is easy to use and I like the choice of restorative, relaxing,
beginner, and yin yoga...
- Dedra My personal practice has suffered after a bad fall on the ankle. I have been able to get swing...
- Norah I love you. I live in a little village of 15 residents in the middle of nowhere in Spain and...
I stumbled upon My yoga online somehow through facebook and i'm doing the 25 days of free yoga...
- Simmi I have benefited so much from this site since I am out of (my) country and don't have access...
- Rachel I have found My Yoga Online to be excellent. It is really nice to have the flexibility...
How My Yoga Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Anita Seiz Pedro Franco Doug Swenson Nicki Doane
- Clara Roberts-Oss Bibi McGill Ryan Leier Annie Carpenter
- Mark Whitwell Kerri Kelly Ashley Turner Shiva Rea
- Mara Branscombe Chris Chavez Meghan Currie Gloria Latham
- Kevan Gale Nico Luce Cyndi Lee Desiree Rumbaugh
- Jesse Enright Cameron Gilley Michelle Trantina Ashleigh Sergeant
- Kino MacGregor Kreg Weiss, B HKin Hemalayaa David Magone
- Rod Stryker Faith Hunter Kia Miller Andrea Marcum
- Danielle Mika Nagel Bernie Clark Raghunath Janet Stone
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Brand Spanking New
54 minutes ago from Rio de Janeiro, BR
A Practice to Support Moms
Beautiful and gentle. Thank you so much for this mama series. It comes at such a perfect and...
6 hours ago from Vancouver, CA
Strong Mama Flow
This is such a great short flow. Perfect for leaving naptime feeling reconected and energized....
6 hours ago from Vancouver, CA
Haha, this was fun!
about 6 hours ago from San Diego, US
Really lovely practice, thank you.
about 6 hours ago from Nottingham, GB
A Short Meditation for Moms
As Mother’s Day recently came and went, I felt compelled to share my thoughts on motherhood and how yoga and meditation has helped...
Detoxing the Mind
Ever wonder why we spend so much time worrying about spring cleaning, purging our overabundance of things, reorganizing our homes,...
Yoga Tips for Mindful Moms
Moms sometimes get a bad rap. Assumptions are made if you are Mom: you are too busy, too worried, too flustered, too unprepared....
Ziliotto Tuesday Giveaway
Ziliotto is giving away a $200 gift certificate! This week's question: How is your own personal style reflected in your yoga...
Yoga For Busy Moms
Happy Mother's Day! My Yoga Online is pleased to present our new Practice Guide that has been specially designed for all the Moms out...
prAna Tuesday Giveaway
prAna is giving away $200 in swimwear! This week's question: How do you stay in a mindful state when you are off your mat? ENTERING...
The Right Food for a Busy Life
Three hours of Sunday prep to create lunches and dinners throughout the week! Recipes below include: Roasted Root Vegetables, Salad...
Coconut Curry Bowl with Thai Red Rice
This is a rich, warming meal with a touch of spice for those evenings where you need a little comfort food. I used a red rice simply...
4 Ways to Fail Better
Michael Beckwith, the author of ‘Spiritual Liberation’ says, “A bad day for the ego is a good day for the...
The Healing Benefits of Pineapple
The Pineapple (Ananas Comosus) is a tropical plant with edible fruit. It has a bright yellow fibrous inner flesh that is naturally...
How Being Present May Have Saved My Marriage
Walking under trees. Summer’s faded into fall. My marriage is broken. I seek solace under wind rustled leaves of red and yellow...
An Easy Visualization Technique
Maybe you have heard about visualization, but you’re not convinced of its power and effectiveness. I am going to tell you about...