About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
THANK YOU MY YOGA ONLINE!! I love having this right in my home! I bought my two sisters a...
- Michel i just joined to myyogaonline, finished my first class and feeling great already!!thank you...
- Demet THANKS for this great website. I am a solo mom that could not do yoga classes anymore (unless...
I LOVE MyYoga Online!
I travel and move a lot in my work. MyYoga Online has helped me to...
- Nicholas MYO has been a healing aid for me. Yoga helps tremendously with my chronic pain, and keeps...
- Melissa Ultra cool, highly innovative website - leaves me feeling connected to the yoga community,...
I love My Yoga Online. I always wanted to practice Yoga from my early twenties and even tried...
- Fernanda My personal practice has suffered after a bad fall on the ankle. I have been able to get swing...
- Norah Thank you so much Yoga Online! :) I am from Sydney Australia and find your classes the perfect...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Janet Stone Kerri Kelly Meghan Currie Mara Branscombe
- Hemalayaa Behl Cameron Gilley Faith Hunter Pedro Franco
- Anita Seiz Mary Clare Sweet Bernie Clark Ashleigh Sergeant
- Mark Whitwell Nicki Doane Chris Chavez Michelle Trantina
- Gloria Latham Ryan Leier Raghunath . Desiree Rumbaugh
- Kino MacGregor Annie Carpenter Ashley Turner Clara Roberts-Oss
- Shiva Rea Danielle Mika Nagel Rod Stryker Cyndi Lee
- Doug Swenson Gina Caputo David Magone Andrea Marcum
- Kreg Weiss, B HKin Kia Miller Nico Luce Kevan Gale
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Yoga Nidra - AUDIO PRACTICE
the voice sounds a bit mechanic...
24 minutes ago from nashville, US
Flight Of The Fallen Triangle
Absolutely AWESOME practice! I'm just trying out MYO for a month-- I'm an avid lover...
2 hours ago from Indianapolis, US
Balance and Burn
about 2 hours ago
InnerYoga: Relaxed, Radiant, And Ready For Your Day
This is wonderful, thank you very much <3
3 hours ago from Greenwood, US
Bhakti Flow for Effort and Grace
Beautiful. Carrying the fruits of this practice with me today. Thank you.
about 3 hours ago
Pranayama Basics: When to Inhale and Exhale
One of the things my students found most difficult or confusing about a yoga class, was when the teacher started talking about when...
Your Amazing Brain and How to Use it Properly
You are the owner of one of the most powerful and fascinating machines on the planet—the human brain. This incredible piece of...
Transformative Yoga: Facing Depression and Accepting Healing
Before I began practicing yoga almost two decades ago, I had heard the word “transformative” occasionally tossed around...
Win a One Day Yoga Retreat at The Toronto Yoga Show
Win a one day yoga retreat at The Toronto Yoga Conference and Show with Colleen Saidman Yee and Rodney Yee -- a $216 value! Want to...
Love is Stronger than Fear: A Spotlight on Desirée Rumbaugh
Desirée Rumbaugh is a gifted and inspiring yoga teacher who leads from a place of deep wisdom and grace. Bringing over 25 years...
My Yoga Online is Proud to Support The Haven
At the end of Anahata: The Heart of Yoga, My Yoga Online will make a $500 donation to The Haven in the name of its most active participant,...
Mediterranean Style Bean Salad
My all-time favorite way of preparing vegetables is roasting them. Depending on the vegetable, it could be a short or long process....
10 Things We Can Learn from Stress and Anxiety
Here is a list of 10 things we can learn from stress and anxiety: 1. How to handle something difficult. Stressful things...
Pamper Yourself in 6 Easy Steps
As a busy mom, yoga teacher and all around (self-proclaimed) Domestic Goddess, I sometimes find myself lacking in the personal time...
The Number One Rule for Improving Your Life
Do you ever get pissed off or frustrated, uptight or stressed about what’s happening in the moment? Do you notice how much...
Roasted Sweet Potato Mac and Cheese (Vegan)
I am really excited about this recipe. I have entered a time machine and gone back to my childhood. The only difference...
Kapha Reducing Breakfast Porridge
Are you feeling a little heavy and a little sluggish? Are you craving sunshine and warmth and wish for Spring to put a spring in your step?