About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
One of the blessing of TIC is to connect with people all over the world. Everytime I do Yoga...
- Ana My lovely yogis` !! After my best friend died I didnt have the energy or will to go to...
- Therése Thank you for your site. When I was bedridden after a scooter accident I felt connected to...
I joined about 2 months ago, and I love using the site so much! It has made yoga so much more...
- Anne After 3 years of not being able to get to studio classes (due to time, money and childcare...
- Kelli Thankyou for branching out to include Pilates especially Anita Seiz and belly dancing, with...
I have tried Yoga over the years in studios and always managed to hurt myself. By following...
- Jeri Yoga online allows me to try a multitude of classes so I never get bored and always learn new...
- Melissa Namaste' Just wanted to say how awesome this site is - absolutely love it! Favorite teachers...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Chris Chavez Anita Seiz Andrea Marcum Rod Stryker
- Doug Swenson Nico Luce Annie Carpenter Mara Branscombe
- Gina Caputo Pedro Franco Desiree Rumbaugh Faith Hunter
- Raghunath . Kevan Gale Ashleigh Sergeant Mark Whitwell
- Danielle Mika Nagel Meghan Currie Bernie Clark Clara Roberts-Oss
- Michelle Trantina Ryan Leier Kino MacGregor Kerri Kelly
- Cameron Gilley Kreg Weiss, B HKin David Magone Gloria Latham
- Kia Miller Shiva Rea Cyndi Lee Hemalayaa Behl
- Mary Clare Sweet Ashley Turner Janet Stone
MEET OUR MEMBERS
@ciarabwatson no way! What a small world. Where do you live? How do I know your man?
about 50 minutes ago from Sydney, AU
@BayleyAlexandra thank you!
about 54 minutes ago from Sydney, AU
@rowe6520 haha. Hope you could understand me.
55 minutes ago from Sydney, AU
55 minutes ago from Sydney, AU
Anxiety No More!
@gemmac...wow! Thank you for keeping this practice REAL + reminding us of how powerful yoga...
about 2 hours ago from Santa Monica, CA, US
Teaching Yoga: Do Class Numbers Really Count?
Here’s the scenario: You have spent hours putting together a new music playlist that has a great beat and gets a message across...
The Symmetry of Cycling and Yoga
The combination of yoga and sport is endless. Yoga for golfers, yoga for runners, yoga for cyclists....the list goes on! Some may view...
How Meditation Heals Our Hearts
On our paths of returning to love, there comes a time for us all when we are called to heal our hearts. Whether it’s childhood...
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
We hope you enjoyed week one of our free online film festival, and welcome to week two. This week's focus is on harnessing the power...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
Exciting Changes Are Coming: MyYoga News
A Message From Michelle Trantina, President of MyYogaNine years ago my husband Jason and I launched MyYoga Online. It was a bold dream...
Simple Practices to Plant the Seeds of Gratitude
As I walked home from teaching a yoga class this morning, it was raining. Not a downpour kind of a rain but a nice light shower. The...
4 Essential Facts About Food and Nutrition
Although there is a lot of information out there about nutrition, food, diet, how to eat, what to eat…it can be very confusing....
5 Life-Healing Lessons We Can Learn from Animals
We are often taught in life to avoid being like animals. For instance, the saying, “You’re behaving like an animal,”...
5 Solutions for Dissolving Self-Doubt
I doubt myself, I trust myself. The vision is clear, then I’m in the fog. I feel powerful and then the next moment...
Tropical Green Energy Smoothie
With life being so fast-paced it can be hard to fit in all the nutritious foods you need. That’s why I love blending them all...
5 Ways to Relax Every Day
For most of us, the snooze button is a more regular part of our morning routine than getting up early and calmly observing the beautiful...