About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
Thank you so much Yoga Online! :)
I am from Sydney Australia and find your classes the perfect...
- Danielle I have to say I am very impressed with My Yoga Online's website. Your extensive library and...
- Shanin My Yoga Online has changed my life. Last spring due to a slipped disc in my neck half of my...
I joined My Yogaonline about a month ago and I am loving my membership! Your website is very...
- Ginger I want to thank you for such a wonderful site. I just completed my 200 hr teacher training...
- Sharon I've been a member of My Yoga Online since about January, and I absolutely love it. I think...
I'm very grateful to have found you guys online! I am currently living in a small part of Spain...
- Victoria This site has saved me for the past year. I've been living in rural Missouri where I'm the...
- Sarena I'm so glad I've found you guys!! I started taking yoga lessons when I was 15 (10 yrs ago)...
How My Yoga Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Kreg Weiss, B HKin Janet Stone Kia Miller Ryan Leier
- Meghan Currie Bernie Clark Raghunath Nicki Doane
- Kerri Kelly David Magone Shiva Rea Cameron Gilley
- Bibi McGill Ashleigh Sergeant Jesse Enright Annie Carpenter
- Kevan Gale Danielle Mika Nagel Kino MacGregor Rod Stryker
- Faith Hunter Mark Whitwell Clara Roberts-Oss Ashley Turner
- Andrea Marcum Hemalayaa Cyndi Lee Anita Seiz
- Gloria Latham Nico Luce Mara Branscombe Michelle Trantina
- Chris Chavez Pedro Franco Doug Swenson Desiree Rumbaugh
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Loving the Wilderness
Wonderful class. Namaste!
about 8 minutes ago from Villiersdorp, ZA
Burn Baby Burn
Great instructor! My favorite class so far - thank you
about 2 hours ago from rainier, US
Yin Yoga: Edited Commentary
I just realized I have been doing this practice every week since it first appeared on this...
about 2 hours ago from Buffalo, US
Busy Moms Sweet Sweaty Time Out Flow
This session kicked my butt. Looking forward to trying this again!
about 2 hours ago from Paris, FR
This is such a beautiful, thoughtful flow. I keep coming back to is, as well as Shiva's...
3 hours ago from Lannon, US
6 Reasons to Visit the Hidden Yoga Gem of the Caribbean
Besides the fact that the Beach Boys sang about Aruba, why should you love it?
Why Today is the Best Day Ever to Step On Your Mat
How is your yoga practice going? Do you ever get on your mat and wonder why you are there? Does it ever seem like a waste of time?...
3 Steps to Meditation in Motion
After having spent many years in twice daily, seated meditation, it dawned on me one evening that I’d actually carried the...
Fibre Tibet Tuesday Giveaway
Fibre Tibet is giving away an organic cashmere Ocean Shawl -- a $185 value! This week's question: How do you make a difference...
Ziliotto Tuesday Giveaway
Ziliotto is giving away a $200 gift certificate! This week's question: How is your own personal style reflected in your yoga...
Yoga For Busy Moms
Happy Mother's Day! My Yoga Online is pleased to present our new Practice Guide that has been specially designed for all the Moms out...
Black Bean Brownies with Chocolate Avocado Icing
After expending my mental and physical energy in a 90-minute yoga class, I don’t know about you, but I need to refuel my body...
3 Benefits of Slowing Down
Taking things slow does not come naturally to me. I am one of those people who is constantly multi-tasking; usually in the process...
Learn to Love Your Body
It's been in the air lately - people talking about their bodies. Some loving them, most hating them. With Spring and Summer ahead of...
How Being Imperfect Made Me a Better Therapist (and Person)
Before grad-school interviews, I dyed my hair brown. I'd always had a complex about being a blonde in academic settings. Well, not...
The Right Food for a Busy Life
Three hours of Sunday prep to create lunches and dinners throughout the week! Recipes below include: Roasted Root Vegetables, Salad...
Coconut Curry Bowl with Thai Red Rice
This is a rich, warming meal with a touch of spice for those evenings where you need a little comfort food. I used a red rice simply...