About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I LOVE MyYoga Online!
I travel and move a lot in my work. MyYoga Online has helped me to...
- Nicholas Hello! I just wanted to write to express how delighted I am with this site! I joined this...
- Zarla I am so happy to have found you. This site is a joy, it has something for everyone and something...
I have benefited so much from this site since I am out of (my) country and don't have access...
- Rachel I just finished the Hip Opener live practice by Desiree Rumbaugh. What a wonderful experience!...
- Melinda I love you. I live in a little village of 15 residents in the middle of nowhere in Spain and...
It's a litter over 6 months that I'm a member of MYO and when I think about it, it feels like...
- Amanda This site has changed my life. I needed something different to stimulate my body and my mind...
- Jose i just joined to myyogaonline, finished my first class and feeling great already!!thank you...
How My Yoga Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Desiree Rumbaugh Chris Chavez Anita Seiz Kreg Weiss, B HKin
- Ryan Leier Cyndi Lee Raghunath Mara Branscombe
- Ashley Turner David Magone Shiva Rea Bibi McGill
- Kevan Gale Jesse Enright Kia Miller Faith Hunter
- Kerri Kelly Bernie Clark Rod Stryker Danielle Mika Nagel
- Ashleigh Sergeant Kino MacGregor Janet Stone Andrea Marcum
- Meghan Currie Pedro Franco Clara Roberts-Oss Michelle Trantina
- Cameron Gilley Doug Swenson Nicki Doane Annie Carpenter
- Mark Whitwell Nico Luce Hemalayaa Gloria Latham
MEET OUR MEMBERS
This is a favourite class now. just beautiful
about 42 minutes ago from sydney, AU
Deep in Your Seat: Connecting to Your Meditation Practice
This was wonderful. Thank you!
3 hours ago from Porto, PT
Twist It Out Yoga
I loved this class...my heart, my hips....everything feels so open. A fantastic way to start...
5 hours ago from Shrewsbury, GB
Fluid Power Vinyasa
hello, I found all of your classes are very challenging. You move with such easy and fluidity....
6 hours ago
Soothing Touch of Yoga
@aliseamsterdam - Thank you for your support - Blessings, Doug
8 hours ago from South Lake Tahoe, CA, US
Detoxing the Mind
Ever wonder why we spend so much time worrying about spring cleaning, purging our overabundance of things, reorganizing our homes,...
Yoga Tips for Mindful Moms
Moms sometimes get a bad rap. Assumptions are made if you are Mom: you are too busy, too worried, too flustered, too unprepared....
Ziliotto Tuesday Giveaway
Ziliotto is giving away a $200 gift certificate! This week's question: How is your own personal style reflected in your yoga...
Yoga and Your Emotions
I will never forget the first time I cried during a yoga class. It was during Fish Pose (Matsyasana), and I was breathing deeply and...
Yoga For Busy Moms
Happy Mother's Day! My Yoga Online is pleased to present our new Practice Guide that has been specially designed for all the Moms out...
prAna Tuesday Giveaway
prAna is giving away $200 in swimwear! This week's question: How do you stay in a mindful state when you are off your mat? ENTERING...
The Right Food for a Busy Life
Three hours of Sunday prep to create lunches and dinners throughout the week! Recipes below include: Roasted Root Vegetables, Salad...
Coconut Curry Bowl with Thai Red Rice
This is a rich, warming meal with a touch of spice for those evenings where you need a little comfort food. I used a red rice simply...
4 Ways to Fail Better
Michael Beckwith, the author of ‘Spiritual Liberation’ says, “A bad day for the ego is a good day for the...
The Healing Benefits of Pineapple
The Pineapple (Ananas Comosus) is a tropical plant with edible fruit. It has a bright yellow fibrous inner flesh that is naturally...
How Being Present May Have Saved My Marriage
Walking under trees. Summer’s faded into fall. My marriage is broken. I seek solace under wind rustled leaves of red and yellow...
An Easy Visualization Technique
Maybe you have heard about visualization, but you’re not convinced of its power and effectiveness. I am going to tell you about...