About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I joined about 2 months ago, and I love using the site so much! It has made yoga so much more...
- Anne This site has saved me for the past year. I've been living in rural Missouri where I'm the...
- Sarena MYO is easy to use and I like the choice of restorative, relaxing, beginner, and yin yoga...
I just finished the Hip Opener live practice by Desiree Rumbaugh. What a wonderful experience!...
- Melinda Firstly, I would like to thank you for this venue to practice yoga/piliates. I am more comfortable...
- K. Dear MYO, Thank you for providing an excellent service. As a Spiritual teacher and intuitive...
My personal practice has suffered after a bad fall on the ankle. I have been able to get swing...
- Norah Absolutely LOVE this site! I practice yoga every day on my own and needed more variation and...
- Rosita Thank you for this site. Thank you for the professional way in which you present yoga practice....
How My Yoga Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Kia Miller Nicki Doane Bernie Clark Cameron Gilley
- Jesse Enright Cyndi Lee Anita Seiz David Magone
- Bibi McGill Pedro Franco Ashleigh Sergeant Shiva Rea
- Danielle Mika Nagel Mark Whitwell Mara Branscombe Andrea Marcum
- Rod Stryker Janet Stone Meghan Currie Ashley Turner
- Raghunath Faith Hunter Michelle Trantina Annie Carpenter
- Chris Chavez Kreg Weiss, B HKin Ryan Leier Doug Swenson
- Kevan Gale Desiree Rumbaugh Gloria Latham Kerri Kelly
- Nico Luce Clara Roberts-Oss Hemalayaa Kino MacGregor
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Beginner Warm Up
I'm so glad to be back, and this video is great to get back to yoga
about a hour ago from Henderson, US
Morning Yoga Flow
Such a great pace and tone to this class. Absolutely perfect for starting the day energized...
3 hours ago from New York, US
Busy Moms Sweet Sweaty Time Out Flow
As a mom, I shy away from "mommy" workouts, thinking that they won't be challenging...
3 hours ago
2nd Chakra for Passion and Creativity
my body really felt alive after this class, thanks for a great start to my day
3 hours ago
Intense Warm Up
Great warm up for a saturday
3 hours ago from San Salvador, SV
Detoxing the Mind
Ever wonder why we spend so much time worrying about spring cleaning, purging our overabundance of things, reorganizing our homes,...
Yoga Tips for Mindful Moms
Moms sometimes get a bad rap. Assumptions are made if you are Mom: you are too busy, too worried, too flustered, too unprepared....
Ziliotto Tuesday Giveaway
Ziliotto is giving away a $200 gift certificate! This week's question: How is your own personal style reflected in your yoga...
Yoga and Your Emotions
I will never forget the first time I cried during a yoga class. It was during Fish Pose (Matsyasana), and I was breathing deeply and...
Yoga For Busy Moms
Happy Mother's Day! My Yoga Online is pleased to present our new Practice Guide that has been specially designed for all the Moms out...
prAna Tuesday Giveaway
prAna is giving away $200 in swimwear! This week's question: How do you stay in a mindful state when you are off your mat? ENTERING...
The Right Food for a Busy Life
Three hours of Sunday prep to create lunches and dinners throughout the week! Recipes below include: Roasted Root Vegetables, Salad...
Coconut Curry Bowl with Thai Red Rice
This is a rich, warming meal with a touch of spice for those evenings where you need a little comfort food. I used a red rice simply...
4 Ways to Fail Better
Michael Beckwith, the author of ‘Spiritual Liberation’ says, “A bad day for the ego is a good day for the...
The Healing Benefits of Pineapple
The Pineapple (Ananas Comosus) is a tropical plant with edible fruit. It has a bright yellow fibrous inner flesh that is naturally...
How Being Present May Have Saved My Marriage
Walking under trees. Summer’s faded into fall. My marriage is broken. I seek solace under wind rustled leaves of red and yellow...
An Easy Visualization Technique
Maybe you have heard about visualization, but you’re not convinced of its power and effectiveness. I am going to tell you about...