About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
As a very busy professional and mother, i don't get time to go to the gym. I enjoy Yoga a lot...
- Arundhati I love MYO! I have anxiety about everything-- my relationship, money, my job, and especially...
- Lundyn I have benefited so much from this site since I am out of (my) country and don't have access...
I joined My Yogaonline about a month ago and I am loving my membership! Your website is very...
- Ginger Yoga has helped me to deal with many physical and emotional issues over the past few years....
- Debbie Hello! I just wanted to write to express how delighted I am with this site! I joined this...
MYO is easy to use and I like the choice of restorative, relaxing,
beginner, and yin yoga...
- Dedra To say that Yoga Online has changed my life would be an understatement. I used to struggle...
- Erin MyYogaOnline is the best site for yoga EVER. I think it is very informative and easy to use....
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Kerri Kelly Chris Chavez Shiva Rea Meghan Currie
- Doug Swenson Cyndi Lee Michelle Trantina Gina Caputo
- Annie Carpenter Andrea Marcum Ashley Turner Anita Seiz
- David Magone Faith Hunter Cameron Gilley Kreg Weiss, B HKin
- Hemalayaa Behl Mary Clare Sweet Desiree Rumbaugh Nico Luce
- Ryan Leier Kia Miller Kino MacGregor Kevan Gale
- Mark Whitwell Bernie Clark Janet Stone Ashleigh Sergeant
- Danielle Mika Nagel Rod Stryker Mara Branscombe Gloria Latham
- Pedro Franco Raghunath . Clara Roberts-Oss
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Yoga for Athletes: Whole Body Balance
Cannot say enough how much I appreciate your teachings.
about a minute ago from Pittsburgh, US
InnerYoga for Supporting Your Immune System
simply incredible ~ thank you!
3 hours ago from Timmins, CA
Samba Your Highest Joy
Oh my goodness! Incredible! That is exactly what I needed! A great release of pent up creative...
about 5 hours ago
Morning Hatha Flow
wonderful morning practice if you just feel the need for a 'top-up' of yoga to start...
6 hours ago
Urban Priestess Part 2
Thank you for your beautiful practise. Namaste
about 6 hours ago from Glasgow, GB
7 Ways to Ease Into Meditation
Meditation is for everyone: monks in Tibet, yogis, corporate lawyers, gardeners, the rich, poor, young and old. We may all approach...
Teaching Yoga: Do Class Numbers Really Count?
Here’s the scenario: You have spent hours putting together a new music playlist that has a great beat and gets a message across...
The Symmetry of Cycling and Yoga
The combination of yoga and sport is endless. Yoga for golfers, yoga for runners, yoga for cyclists....the list goes on! Some may view...
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
We hope you enjoyed week one of our free online film festival, and welcome to week two. This week's focus is on harnessing the power...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
Exciting Changes Are Coming: MyYoga News
A Message From Michelle Trantina, President of MyYogaNine years ago my husband Jason and I launched MyYoga Online. It was a bold dream...
The Importance of Cleansing the Soul
I spend a lot of time talking about proper food choices and cleaning out the kitchen, but what happens when our bellies are filled...
The Yellow Brick Road to Happiness
Following the path to happiness can be complicated. Who defined this happiness that we all want to follow? Do we even know what happiness...
Simple Practices to Plant the Seeds of Gratitude
As I walked home from teaching a yoga class this morning, it was raining. Not a downpour kind of a rain but a nice light shower. The...
4 Essential Facts About Food and Nutrition
Although there is a lot of information out there about nutrition, food, diet, how to eat, what to eat…it can be very confusing....
5 Life-Healing Lessons We Can Learn from Animals
We are often taught in life to avoid being like animals. For instance, the saying, “You’re behaving like an animal,”...
5 Solutions for Dissolving Self-Doubt
I doubt myself, I trust myself. The vision is clear, then I’m in the fog. I feel powerful and then the next moment...