About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I will continue to share my
wonderful experience with MyYogaOnline...
- Lauren As a new mum, myo is perfect for me. I can choose from so many different styles and lengths...
- Emma This is the best thing ever, Im from mexico, from a city where there are no yoga casses, so...
I joined about 2 months ago, and I love using the site so much! It has made yoga so much more...
- Anne Your web site is just what I've needed to get myself back in touch with yoga.I have a busy,...
- Madeleine Thanks so much for your site. I have recently joined as a member. Your site has allowed me...
I so appreciate the variety and ability to do a class when it fits my schedule and being able...
- Kathie We LOVE my yoga online!! My partner and I use it everyday and have recommended it to everyone...
- Kat Yoga has helped me to deal with many physical and emotional issues over the past few years....
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Clara Roberts-Oss Rod Stryker Cameron Gilley Janet Stone
- Ashleigh Sergeant Bernie Clark Cyndi Lee Raghunath .
- Nicki Doane Gina Caputo Kia Miller Kerri Kelly
- Doug Swenson Ryan Leier Michelle Trantina Ashley Turner
- Anita Seiz Pedro Franco Gloria Latham Kevan Gale
- Mark Whitwell Hemalayaa Behl Mary Clare Sweet Nico Luce
- Chris Chavez Kreg Weiss, B HKin Meghan Currie Danielle Mika Nagel
- David Magone Faith Hunter Annie Carpenter Andrea Marcum
- Desiree Rumbaugh Shiva Rea Kino MacGregor Mara Branscombe
MEET OUR MEMBERS
40 Minute Hatha Flow for Intuition
Thank you! great practice, just what I needed! Namaste
2 minutes ago from Millersville, US
Sun Energy Kriya
This video stopped at 7 minutes left and I couldn't finish it! Grrrr
2 hours ago from Norwalk, US
3 Ways to Get Closer to the Present Moment
Great article. Sometimes we get so caught up with excess and sometimes the best thing for us...
2 hours ago from Columbus, US
Leap of Faith
@vsilga Thank you for your feedback. Happy to hear you enjoy this practice. n
2 hours ago from Provence, FR
Kapha Balancing AM PM Class
Melina, I appreciate your quality instruction and non-preachy style!
about 2 hours ago
The other day, I was sitting in the Himalayas along with a group of friends, all meditators, and my guru was leading us into a long...
A Simple Chair Yoga Technique to Relieve Neck and Shoulder Tension
You don't have to wait to do yoga until you get to your class, leave work, or feel better if you are sick or injured. You can do yoga...
Pranayama Basics: When to Inhale and Exhale
One of the things my students found most difficult or confusing about a yoga class, was when the teacher started talking about when...
Win a One Day Yoga Retreat at The Toronto Yoga Show
Win a one day yoga retreat at The Toronto Yoga Conference and Show with Colleen Saidman Yee and Rodney Yee -- a $216 value! Want to...
Love is Stronger than Fear: A Spotlight on Desirée Rumbaugh
Desirée Rumbaugh is a gifted and inspiring yoga teacher who leads from a place of deep wisdom and grace. Bringing over 25 years...
My Yoga Online is Proud to Support The Haven
At the end of Anahata: The Heart of Yoga, My Yoga Online will make a $500 donation to The Haven in the name of its most active participant,...
Mediterranean Style Bean Salad
My all-time favorite way of preparing vegetables is roasting them. Depending on the vegetable, it could be a short or long process....
10 Things We Can Learn from Stress and Anxiety
Here is a list of 10 things we can learn from stress and anxiety: 1. How to handle something difficult. Stressful things...
Pamper Yourself in 6 Easy Steps
As a busy mom, yoga teacher and all around (self-proclaimed) Domestic Goddess, I sometimes find myself lacking in the personal time...
The Number One Rule for Improving Your Life
Do you ever get pissed off or frustrated, uptight or stressed about what’s happening in the moment? Do you notice how much...
Roasted Sweet Potato Mac and Cheese (Vegan)
I am really excited about this recipe. I have entered a time machine and gone back to my childhood. The only difference...
Kapha Reducing Breakfast Porridge
Are you feeling a little heavy and a little sluggish? Are you craving sunshine and warmth and wish for Spring to put a spring in your step?