About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I've been a member of My Yoga Online since about January, and I absolutely love it. I think...
- Katie I love My Yoga Online. I discovered it purely by chance when I was off work with labyrinthitis...
- Anne Thank you so much Yoga Online! :) I am from Sydney Australia and find your classes the perfect...
I have to say I am very impressed with My Yoga Online's website.
Your extensive library and...
- Shanin MYO is easy to use and I like the choice of restorative, relaxing, beginner, and yin yoga...
- Dedra This site has saved me for the past year. I've been living in rural Missouri where I'm the...
Yoga online allows me to try a multitude of classes so I never get bored and always learn new...
- Melissa I am so happy to have found you. This site is a joy, it has something for everyone and something...
- Harriet This is the best thing ever, Im from mexico, from a city where there are no yoga casses, so...
How My Yoga Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Kia Miller Kreg Weiss, B HKin Ryan Leier Clara Roberts-Oss
- Raghunath Gloria Latham Ashley Turner Janet Stone
- Hemalayaa Ashleigh Sergeant Doug Swenson Meghan Currie
- Nicki Doane Kino MacGregor Mara Branscombe Chris Chavez
- Cyndi Lee Faith Hunter Nico Luce Anita Seiz
- Bibi McGill Pedro Franco Desiree Rumbaugh Cameron Gilley
- Mark Whitwell Rod Stryker Jesse Enright Shiva Rea
- Andrea Marcum Kevan Gale Kerri Kelly Annie Carpenter
- Michelle Trantina David Magone Bernie Clark Danielle Mika Nagel
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Daily Dose of Bliss
Love the dog!
about 44 minutes ago from Barnhart, US
Kundalini For Energy Boost
A great way to start the work day if you don't have a lot of time for a longer practice,...
54 minutes ago from Bathurst, AU
love love love this video!! very challenging in a great way, went by really fast can't...
about a hour ago from Gainesville, US
Strength Meets Grace
Rahgu! I'm so glad that you are here on MYO. I have missed your instruction. You have...
about 2 hours ago from San Clemente, US
Kids Yoga: I Can Do Yoga Level 1
Love this! I wish they had more videos for children
3 hours ago
10 Tips When Practicing Arm Balances
Arm balances such as crow, side crow, peacock, flying pigeon, and eight angle (just to name a few), are a group of yoga poses that...
Ahimsa and the Yoga of Motherhood
I became a single mother before my son turned two-years-old. As the primary parent, most of what he would learn in the formative years...
For the Breathing Ones: A Poem
For the Breathing Ones: A Poem, by ava bird
Fibre Tibet Tuesday Giveaway
Fibre Tibet is giving away an organic cashmere Ocean Shawl -- a $185 value! This week's question: How do you make a difference...
Ziliotto Tuesday Giveaway
Ziliotto is giving away a $200 gift certificate! This week's question: How is your own personal style reflected in your yoga...
Yoga For Busy Moms
Happy Mother's Day! My Yoga Online is pleased to present our new Practice Guide that has been specially designed for all the Moms out...
Black Bean Brownies with Chocolate Avocado Icing
After expending my mental and physical energy in a 90 minute yoga class, I don’t know about you, but I need to refuel my body...
3 Benefits of Slowing Down
Taking things slow does not come naturally to me. I am one of those people who is constantly multi-tasking; usually in the process...
Learn to Love Your Body
It's been in the air lately - people talking about their bodies. Some loving them, most hating them. With Spring and Summer ahead of...
How Being Imperfect Made Me a Better Therapist (and Person)
Before grad-school interviews, I dyed my hair brown. I'd always had a complex about being a blonde in academic settings. Well, not...
The Right Food for a Busy Life
Three hours of Sunday prep to create lunches and dinners throughout the week! Recipes below include: Roasted Root Vegetables, Salad...
Coconut Curry Bowl with Thai Red Rice
This is a rich, warming meal with a touch of spice for those evenings where you need a little comfort food. I used a red rice simply...