About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I finally had the chance today to try my new MYO video "Flying School": I really loved it,...
- Frances MYO has been a healing aid for me. Yoga helps tremendously with my chronic pain, and keeps...
- Melissa I just joined your online group to augment classed I take at a gym. I hate to miss a class...
We LOVE my yoga online!!
My partner and I use it everyday and have recommended it to everyone...
- Kat I stumbled upon My yoga online somehow through facebook and i'm doing the 25 days of free yoga...
- Simmi I love My Yoga Online. I discovered it purely by chance when I was off work with labyrinthitis...
Thanks so much for your site. I have recently joined as a member.
Your site has allowed me...
- Mark I'm very grateful to have found you guys online! I am currently living in a small part of Spain...
- Victoria I've learned so much about yoga and a healthy lifestyle in my first month of membership here!...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Cyndi Lee Mara Branscombe Raghunath . Cameron Gilley
- Ryan Leier Ashley Turner Kevan Gale Gina Caputo
- Bernie Clark Anita Seiz Rod Stryker Pedro Franco
- David Magone Clara Roberts-Oss Mary Clare Sweet Ashleigh Sergeant
- Michelle Trantina Hemalayaa Behl Desiree Rumbaugh Danielle Mika Nagel
- Kreg Weiss, B HKin Kia Miller Annie Carpenter Doug Swenson
- Meghan Currie Nico Luce Andrea Marcum Kino MacGregor
- Mark Whitwell Janet Stone Kerri Kelly Faith Hunter
- Gloria Latham Chris Chavez Shiva Rea
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Warrior Power: Brazilian Warrior Dances
total cardio - fun! 8/01
10 minutes ago
Saraswati, The Muse of Creation
13 minutes ago from Voghera, IT
Playing in the Waves
Such a great way to get out of your head and into the present moment.
about 17 minutes ago from Cleveland, OH, US
Immunity Boosting Flow
@sweetyums I am so, so happy this practice was good for you after you injury and the ensuing...
about 30 minutes ago from Boulder, US
Core and Courage
Glad to have found this class! Muchos gracias!
about a hour ago
7 Ways to Ease Into Meditation
Meditation is for everyone: monks in Tibet, yogis, corporate lawyers, gardeners, the rich, poor, young and old. We may all approach...
Teaching Yoga: Do Class Numbers Really Count?
Here’s the scenario: You have spent hours putting together a new music playlist that has a great beat and gets a message across...
The Symmetry of Cycling and Yoga
The combination of yoga and sport is endless. Yoga for golfers, yoga for runners, yoga for cyclists....the list goes on! Some may view...
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
We hope you enjoyed week one of our free online film festival, and welcome to week two. This week's focus is on harnessing the power...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
Exciting Changes Are Coming: MyYoga News
A Message From Michelle Trantina, President of MyYogaNine years ago my husband Jason and I launched MyYoga Online. It was a bold dream...
The Importance of Cleansing the Soul
I spend a lot of time talking about proper food choices and cleaning out the kitchen, but what happens when our bellies are filled...
The Yellow Brick Road to Happiness
Following the path to happiness can be complicated. Who defined this happiness that we all want to follow? Do we even know what happiness...
Simple Practices to Plant the Seeds of Gratitude
As I walked home from teaching a yoga class this morning, it was raining. Not a downpour kind of a rain but a nice light shower. The...
4 Essential Facts About Food and Nutrition
Although there is a lot of information out there about nutrition, food, diet, how to eat, what to eat…it can be very confusing....
5 Life-Healing Lessons We Can Learn from Animals
We are often taught in life to avoid being like animals. For instance, the saying, “You’re behaving like an animal,”...
5 Solutions for Dissolving Self-Doubt
I doubt myself, I trust myself. The vision is clear, then I’m in the fog. I feel powerful and then the next moment...