About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
MyYogaOnline is the best site for yoga EVER. I think it is very informative and easy to use....
- Barbara To say that Yoga Online has changed my life would be an understatement. I used to struggle...
- Erin Myyogaonline gets me on my mat and has gotten me into a practice - I love getting my feet on...
MyYogaOnline has outstanding classes and teachers. It is also super convenient, accessible,...
- Hadassah Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!! I joined a couple of weeks ago and I can't thank you...
- Jasmine I have benefited so much from this site since I am out of (my) country and don't have access...
My personal practice has suffered after a bad fall on the ankle. I have been able to get swing...
- Norah I'm very grateful to have found you guys online! I am currently living in a small part of Spain...
- Victoria I joined about 2 months ago, and I love using the site so much! It has made yoga so much more...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Ashleigh Sergeant Nico Luce Bernie Clark Andrea Marcum
- Cyndi Lee Kevan Gale Shiva Rea Clara Roberts-Oss
- Mark Whitwell Ryan Leier Kerri Kelly Janet Stone
- Hemalayaa Behl Cameron Gilley Raghunath . Michelle Trantina
- Danielle Mika Nagel Pedro Franco Kia Miller Chris Chavez
- Anita Seiz Gloria Latham Faith Hunter Kreg Weiss, B HKin
- Doug Swenson Kino MacGregor Rod Stryker Mary Clare Sweet
- David Magone Mara Branscombe Ashley Turner Meghan Currie
- Desiree Rumbaugh Annie Carpenter Gina Caputo
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Advanced Hip Opening Practice
That was incredible! I am not yet able to progress to the full expression of all of the asanas...
35 minutes ago from Calgary, CA
Clearing Out the Kinks Hatha Yoga
about 2 hours ago from Voghera, IT
What a gift! I am grateful for MYO, that gives me all these great possibilities to explore...
about 4 hours ago from Mono, CA
How to Start Yoga
I'm just starting out, i need to get into a good habit of doing this regularly. more positive...
5 hours ago from Oxfordshire, GB
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Doesnt work on my mobile...android
5 hours ago from Scarborough, CA
Yoga and Me: A Poem
When yoga first discovered meIt was a thing I did, to be healthy But over time, I was intrigued And realized, the waters run deep...
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
We hope you enjoyed week one of our free online film festival, and welcome to week two. This week's focus is on harnessing the power...
Meditation for Beginners
“What is meditation?” is the first question I ask new students in my class. I get many answers. Sometimes people just say...
A 5-Minute Routine to Improve Your Posture
When we think of improving our posture we might think of holding the head high, or rooting evenly into our feet. Maybe we adjust the...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
Exciting Changes Are Coming: MyYoga News
A Message From Michelle Trantina, President of MyYogaNine years ago my husband Jason and I launched MyYoga Online. It was a bold dream...
Simple Practices to Plant the Seeds of Gratitude
As I walked home from teaching a yoga class this morning, it was raining. Not a downpour kind of a rain but a nice light shower. The...
4 Essential Facts About Food and Nutrition
Although there is a lot of information out there about nutrition, food, diet, how to eat, what to eat…it can be very confusing....
5 Life-Healing Lessons We Can Learn from Animals
We are often taught in life to avoid being like animals. For instance, the saying, “You’re behaving like an animal,”...
5 Solutions for Dissolving Self-Doubt
I doubt myself, I trust myself. The vision is clear, then I’m in the fog. I feel powerful and then the next moment...
Tropical Green Energy Smoothie
With life being so fast-paced it can be hard to fit in all the nutritious foods you need. That’s why I love blending them all...
5 Ways to Relax Every Day
For most of us, the snooze button is a more regular part of our morning routine than getting up early and calmly observing the beautiful...