About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I am very new to Yoga and happened to find Anusara Therapeutics for Hips and Lower Back online...
- Kathleen Hi! I LOVE MY YOGA ONLINE. I live on a small island in Mexico and having yoga at my fingertips...
- Sheryln I just joined your online group to augment classed I take at a gym. I hate to miss a class...
I just discovered your site last night via a google video search. I
- Woody Dear MYO, Thank you for providing an excellent service. As a Spiritual teacher and intuitive...
- Lisa Firstly, I would like to thank you for this venue to practice yoga/piliates. I am more comfortable...
Myyogaonline gets me on my mat and has gotten me into a practice - I love getting my feet on...
- Kirsten I just finished the Hip Opener live practice by Desiree Rumbaugh. What a wonderful experience!...
- Melinda Absolutely LOVE this site! I practice yoga every day on my own and needed more variation and...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Kino MacGregor Rod Stryker David Magone Andrea Marcum
- Bernie Clark Anita Seiz Hemalayaa Gina Caputo
- Kerri Kelly Chris Chavez Desiree Rumbaugh Raghunath .
- Meghan Currie Kevan Gale Mary Clare Sweet Nico Luce
- Ashley Turner Ryan Leier Doug Swenson Mark Whitwell
- Pedro Franco Janet Stone Mara Branscombe Faith Hunter
- Danielle Mika Nagel Clara Roberts-Oss Kia Miller Cyndi Lee
- Shiva Rea Ashleigh Sergeant Michelle Trantina Gloria Latham
- Kreg Weiss, B HKin Annie Carpenter Cameron Gilley Nicki Doane
MEET OUR MEMBERS
very peaceful, thank you
2 hours ago from Olympia, US
Dedicated to my 2 year old daughter who is remission from cancer. Thank you a beautiful session....
3 hours ago
Poetic Flow Vinyasa Yoga
@ht333- I am sorry you are having technical problems - Please check with MY Yoga On line -...
3 hours ago from South Lake Tahoe, CA, US
The Promise Of Healing Connection
Ohhh, what a blessing! Can never get enough of Mark Whitwell. I learn VOLUMES each time I...
4 hours ago from Marysville, US
Light My Fire
that felt so good
about 4 hours ago from Bowie, US
Yoga Changes Things
Seeing someone achieve a goal or dream uplifts the spirit of not only the doer, but the observer. As a yoga teacher, I get a front...
Run Faster, Recover Quicker: A Yoga Warmup for Runners
Seventeen years ago, I was a long distance runner who discovered yoga on a whim. Although I had always been pretty flexible, I was...
3 Ways Yoga and Ayurveda Keep You Healthy and Vibrant
Rooted in ancient India both Ayurveda and Yoga are taught as a means to cultivate higher states of health. While both sciences emphasize...
A Sneak Peek at Our Upcoming Gratitude Guide
Staff Blog Post Candles, meditation, flows, and love love love! These are things you have to look forward to in our upcoming practice...
Conscious Box Tuesday Giveaway
Conscious Box is giving away a free one-year subscription -- a $204 value! This week's question: What's your favorite healthy...
Heading Into Gratitude Season
Staff Blog Post November is all but over and holiday jingles are working their way into the playlist of almost every retail store....
6 Ways to Live with Gratitude this Holiday Season
The holidays are almost here and in New England the beautiful, colorful leaves of fall release their hold on tall tree branches and...
The Solar Plexus Chakra: Foods for Self-Esteem
The solar plexus chakra represents self-esteem and willpower, and governs the stomach and other digestive organs. This chakra is located...
The Self-Compassion Cheat Sheet
One of the hurdles most of us run into when trying to become more self-compassionate is not knowing what “self-compassion”...
Shed Light on Your Shadow Self
We all know someone who has made a career change to follow their dreams. Or someone who has worked hard to lose a large amount of weight....
5 Ways to Become More Positive
With a background in confidence coaching, I am often asked for help with positive thinking. It is true that the world pushes us to...
Expectations: A Self-Fulfilling Prophecy
Our desire to force and control situations is often tied to our limiting beliefs about how our goals can be realized. When our secret...