About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
Yoga online allows me to try a multitude of classes so I never get bored and always learn new...
- Melissa Ultra cool, highly innovative website - leaves me feeling connected to the yoga community,...
- Sandra I have benefited so much from this site since I am out of (my) country and don't have access...
I joined My Yogaonline about a month ago and I am loving my membership! Your website is very...
- Ginger i just joined to myyogaonline, finished my first class and feeling great already!!thank you...
- Demet i spent the last four weeks at home with severe and debilitating neck pain. a few days ago...
I love MYO! I have anxiety about everything-- my relationship, money, my job, and especially...
- Lundyn I am so happy to have found you. This site is a joy, it has something for everyone and something...
- Harriet This site has changed my life. I needed something different to stimulate my body and my mind...
How My Yoga Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Pedro Franco Kevan Gale Raghunath Doug Swenson
- Janet Stone Mara Branscombe Ashleigh Sergeant David Magone
- Kino MacGregor Annie Carpenter Andrea Marcum Anita Seiz
- Michelle Trantina Bibi McGill Nicki Doane Ryan Leier
- Jesse Enright Mark Whitwell Nico Luce Clara Roberts-Oss
- Ashley Turner Chris Chavez Bernie Clark Kerri Kelly
- Hemalayaa Cameron Gilley Kia Miller Gloria Latham
- Desiree Rumbaugh Cyndi Lee Rod Stryker Faith Hunter
- Danielle Mika Nagel Shiva Rea Kreg Weiss, B HKin Meghan Currie
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Strength Meets Grace
thank you Ragunath. helps you dig deep to find strength to keep going and some nuturing words...
about 11 minutes ago from london, GB
@ilariam My feelings and experience, exactly. Thanks for putting them into words ;-)
15 minutes ago from Bruxelles, BE
Thank you so much for this awakening practice. I didn't have much time this morning and...
17 minutes ago from Bruxelles, BE
All For You Mamas
This 19 day program is so amazing. I have done it for 8 days and I feel stronger and more at...
about a hour ago
Loved this! So much fun and left me feeling so full of great stuff
about a hour ago from Auckland, NZ
Fibre Tibet Tuesday Giveaway
Fibre Tibet is giving away an organic cashmere Ocean Shawl -- a $185 value! This week's question: How do you make a difference...
A Short Meditation for Moms
As Mother’s Day recently came and went, I felt compelled to share my thoughts on motherhood and how yoga and meditation has helped...
Detoxing the Mind
Ever wonder why we spend so much time worrying about spring cleaning, purging our overabundance of things, reorganizing our homes,...
Yoga Tips for Mindful Moms
Moms sometimes get a bad rap. Assumptions are made if you are Mom: you are too busy, too worried, too flustered, too unprepared....
Ziliotto Tuesday Giveaway
Ziliotto is giving away a $200 gift certificate! This week's question: How is your own personal style reflected in your yoga...
Yoga For Busy Moms
Happy Mother's Day! My Yoga Online is pleased to present our new Practice Guide that has been specially designed for all the Moms out...
Learn to Love Your Body
It's been in the air lately - people talking about their bodies. Some loving them, most hating them. With Spring and Summer ahead of...
How Being Imperfect Made Me a Better Therapist (and Person)
Before grad-school interviews, I dyed my hair brown. I'd always had a complex about being a blonde in academic settings. Well, not...
The Right Food for a Busy Life
Three hours of Sunday prep to create lunches and dinners throughout the week! Recipes below include: Roasted Root Vegetables, Salad...
Coconut Curry Bowl with Thai Red Rice
This is a rich, warming meal with a touch of spice for those evenings where you need a little comfort food. I used a red rice simply...
4 Ways to Fail Better
Michael Beckwith, the author of ‘Spiritual Liberation’ says, “A bad day for the ego is a good day for the...
The Healing Benefits of Pineapple
The Pineapple (Ananas Comosus) is a tropical plant with edible fruit. It has a bright yellow fibrous inner flesh that is naturally...