About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I love myyogaonline and have found the quality of all of the lessons/videos that I have used...
- Angela As a professional in the web industry, and having won just about every award for site design...
- Bryon MyYogaOnline has outstanding classes and teachers. It is also super convenient, accessible,...
This has been the best gift I have ever given to myself. I live in a small town with no yoga...
- Sheila After 3 years of not being able to get to studio classes (due to time, money and childcare...
- Kelli MYO helped me give birth to the cook in me - just the way I love eating - more so the recipes...
I finally had the chance today to try my new MYO video "Flying School": I really loved it,...
- Frances I had already tried over the years to either join a regular yoga studio or set up my own home...
- Madame MYO has been a healing aid for me. Yoga helps tremendously with my chronic pain, and keeps...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Shiva Rea Nico Luce Cyndi Lee Danielle Mika Nagel
- Doug Swenson Clara Roberts-Oss Raghunath . Kino MacGregor
- Pedro Franco Kreg Weiss, B HKin Anita Seiz Chris Chavez
- Kia Miller Cameron Gilley David Magone Ashley Turner
- Mara Branscombe Michelle Trantina Mark Whitwell Janet Stone
- Ryan Leier Gina Caputo Rod Stryker Desiree Rumbaugh
- Andrea Marcum Annie Carpenter Bernie Clark Hemalayaa Behl
- Faith Hunter Mary Clare Sweet Gloria Latham Ashleigh Sergeant
- Kevan Gale Kerri Kelly Meghan Currie
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Open the Heart
Ashley, I just wanted to say this practice is a life-saver (or more like my shoulders and back...
about a minute ago from Ottawa, CA
Progressive Backbends Step Five: Wisdom of the Heart
OK- I'm totally sold on the wall now! That was amazing- using the wall in 1/2 moon &...
about 31 minutes ago from Seattle, US
Advanced Hip Opening Practice
That was incredible! I am not yet able to progress to the full expression of all of the asanas...
3 hours ago from Calgary, CA
Clearing Out the Kinks Hatha Yoga
5 hours ago from Voghera, IT
What a gift! I am grateful for MYO, that gives me all these great possibilities to explore...
7 hours ago from Mono, CA
Yoga and Me: A Poem
When yoga first discovered meIt was a thing I did, to be healthy But over time, I was intrigued And realized, the waters run deep...
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
We hope you enjoyed week one of our free online film festival, and welcome to week two. This week's focus is on harnessing the power...
Meditation for Beginners
“What is meditation?” is the first question I ask new students in my class. I get many answers. Sometimes people just say...
A 5-Minute Routine to Improve Your Posture
When we think of improving our posture we might think of holding the head high, or rooting evenly into our feet. Maybe we adjust the...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
Exciting Changes Are Coming: MyYoga News
A Message From Michelle Trantina, President of MyYogaNine years ago my husband Jason and I launched MyYoga Online. It was a bold dream...
Simple Practices to Plant the Seeds of Gratitude
As I walked home from teaching a yoga class this morning, it was raining. Not a downpour kind of a rain but a nice light shower. The...
4 Essential Facts About Food and Nutrition
Although there is a lot of information out there about nutrition, food, diet, how to eat, what to eat…it can be very confusing....
5 Life-Healing Lessons We Can Learn from Animals
We are often taught in life to avoid being like animals. For instance, the saying, “You’re behaving like an animal,”...
5 Solutions for Dissolving Self-Doubt
I doubt myself, I trust myself. The vision is clear, then I’m in the fog. I feel powerful and then the next moment...
Tropical Green Energy Smoothie
With life being so fast-paced it can be hard to fit in all the nutritious foods you need. That’s why I love blending them all...
5 Ways to Relax Every Day
For most of us, the snooze button is a more regular part of our morning routine than getting up early and calmly observing the beautiful...