About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
Thank you so much Yoga Online! :)
I am from Sydney Australia and find your classes the perfect...
- Danielle hi i love this site its helped me in my yoga, and opened up in all ways , ienjoy yoga naked...
- Aida I'm so glad I've found you guys!! I started taking yoga lessons when I was 15 (10 yrs ago)...
Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!
I joined a couple of weeks ago and I can't thank you...
- Jasmine I stumbled upon My yoga online somehow through facebook and i'm doing the 25 days of free yoga...
- Simmi I have tried Yoga over the years in studios and always managed to hurt myself. By following...
I've been a member of My Yoga Online since about January, and I absolutely love it. I think...
- Katie MYO has been a healing aid for me. Yoga helps tremendously with my chronic pain, and keeps...
- Melissa I love you. I live in a little village of 15 residents in the middle of nowhere in Spain and...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Kreg Weiss, B HKin Raghunath . Clara Roberts-Oss Chris Chavez
- Kevan Gale Meghan Currie Pedro Franco Shiva Rea
- Desiree Rumbaugh Doug Swenson Andrea Marcum Rod Stryker
- Mary Clare Sweet Faith Hunter Ashley Turner David Magone
- Michelle Trantina Bernie Clark Kino MacGregor Kia Miller
- Danielle Mika Nagel Kerri Kelly Ashleigh Sergeant Cameron Gilley
- Gloria Latham Janet Stone Gina Caputo Nicki Doane
- Ryan Leier Cyndi Lee Mara Branscombe Annie Carpenter
- Mark Whitwell Hemalayaa Behl Anita Seiz Nico Luce
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Namaste: Gate Opening
So glad that some of your videos are now available through My Yoga Online, Kate. One TV doesn't...
about 30 minutes ago from Whitecourt, CA
Balance and Burn
Lovely Faith! So Energizing. Your are most graceful and it inspires me.
about 50 minutes ago from Homewood, US
Ashtanga Primary Series
Thank you, thank you, thank you! This is the first time I have been able to learn modifications...
2 hours ago from Kingston, US
Love this teacher, another amazing and relaxing practice.... Thank you,,,,,Helen Cambridgeshire...
3 hours ago
Balance and Burn
about 3 hours ago
Pranayama Basics: When to Inhale and Exhale
One of the things my students found most difficult or confusing about a yoga class, was when the teacher started talking about when...
Your Amazing Brain and How to Use it Properly
You are the owner of one of the most powerful and fascinating machines on the planet—the human brain. This incredible piece of...
Transformative Yoga: Facing Depression and Accepting Healing
Before I began practicing yoga almost two decades ago, I had heard the word “transformative” occasionally tossed around...
Win a One Day Yoga Retreat at The Toronto Yoga Show
Win a one day yoga retreat at The Toronto Yoga Conference and Show with Colleen Saidman Yee and Rodney Yee -- a $216 value! Want to...
Love is Stronger than Fear: A Spotlight on Desirée Rumbaugh
Desirée Rumbaugh is a gifted and inspiring yoga teacher who leads from a place of deep wisdom and grace. Bringing over 25 years...
My Yoga Online is Proud to Support The Haven
At the end of Anahata: The Heart of Yoga, My Yoga Online will make a $500 donation to The Haven in the name of its most active participant,...
Mediterranean Style Bean Salad
My all-time favorite way of preparing vegetables is roasting them. Depending on the vegetable, it could be a short or long process....
10 Things We Can Learn from Stress and Anxiety
Here is a list of 10 things we can learn from stress and anxiety: 1. How to handle something difficult. Stressful things...
Pamper Yourself in 6 Easy Steps
As a busy mom, yoga teacher and all around (self-proclaimed) Domestic Goddess, I sometimes find myself lacking in the personal time...
The Number One Rule for Improving Your Life
Do you ever get pissed off or frustrated, uptight or stressed about what’s happening in the moment? Do you notice how much...
Roasted Sweet Potato Mac and Cheese (Vegan)
I am really excited about this recipe. I have entered a time machine and gone back to my childhood. The only difference...
Kapha Reducing Breakfast Porridge
Are you feeling a little heavy and a little sluggish? Are you craving sunshine and warmth and wish for Spring to put a spring in your step?