About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
Thank you so much Yoga Online! :)
I am from Sydney Australia and find your classes the perfect...
- Danielle Yoga has helped me to deal with many physical and emotional issues over the past few years....
- Debbie I really enjoy your service, the convenience is fantastic and I really enjoy the variety of...
This is the best thing ever, Im from mexico, from a city where there are no yoga casses, so...
- Tuty I joined My Yogaonline about a month ago and I am loving my membership! Your website is very...
- Ginger Dear MYO, Thank you for providing an excellent service. As a Spiritual teacher and intuitive...
I have found My Yoga Online to be excellent.
It is really nice to have the flexibility...
- Angela MyYogaOnline has outstanding classes and teachers. It is also super convenient, accessible,...
- Hadassah I love you. I live in a little village of 15 residents in the middle of nowhere in Spain and...
How My Yoga Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Gloria Latham Janet Stone Kreg Weiss, B HKin Ashley Turner
- Kerri Kelly Kia Miller Bibi McGill Andrea Marcum
- Meghan Currie Clara Roberts-Oss Desiree Rumbaugh Nico Luce
- Cyndi Lee Kino MacGregor Mark Whitwell Doug Swenson
- Mara Branscombe Ryan Leier Michelle Trantina Hemalayaa
- Raghunath Shiva Rea Cameron Gilley Faith Hunter
- Chris Chavez David Magone Jesse Enright Annie Carpenter
- Pedro Franco Bernie Clark Anita Seiz Danielle Mika Nagel
- Ashleigh Sergeant Nicki Doane Rod Stryker Kevan Gale
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Fluid Power Vinyasa
The first yoga video that kept me until the end. Amazing. Namaste!
about 5 minutes ago
Fibre Tibet Tuesday Giveaway
I ask myself that question (How do you make a difference in the world?) every day, and go forth...
28 minutes ago from Vancouver, US
Let's Fly: Intermediate Vinyasa Practice
Clara is a great teacher! love this video. Need to work on arm balances so this is perfect.
47 minutes ago from Oakville, CA
Radiant Mom Yoga
Thank you. Just did this during my break at work. Great flow and poses.
52 minutes ago
Strength Meets Grace
very happy class! :)
54 minutes ago
Ahimsa and the Yoga of Motherhood
I became a single mother before my son turned 2 years-old. As the primary parent, most of what he would learn in the formative years...
For the Breathing Ones: A Poem
For the Breathing Ones: A Poem, by ava bird
Fibre Tibet Tuesday Giveaway
Fibre Tibet is giving away an organic cashmere Ocean Shawl -- a $185 value! This week's question: How do you make a difference...
What Injury Can Teach Us
Yoga injuries have been occupying my body of late. I have practiced yoga regularly for five years, but the last three months have been...
Ziliotto Tuesday Giveaway
Ziliotto is giving away a $200 gift certificate! This week's question: How is your own personal style reflected in your yoga...
Yoga For Busy Moms
Happy Mother's Day! My Yoga Online is pleased to present our new Practice Guide that has been specially designed for all the Moms out...
Learn to Love Your Body
It's been in the air lately - people talking about their bodies. Some loving them, most hating them. With Spring and Summer ahead of...
How Being Imperfect Made Me a Better Therapist (and Person)
Before grad-school interviews, I dyed my hair brown. I'd always had a complex about being a blonde in academic settings. Well, not...
The Right Food for a Busy Life
Three hours of Sunday prep to create lunches and dinners throughout the week! Recipes below include: Roasted Root Vegetables, Salad...
Coconut Curry Bowl with Thai Red Rice
This is a rich, warming meal with a touch of spice for those evenings where you need a little comfort food. I used a red rice simply...
4 Ways to Fail Better
Michael Beckwith, the author of ‘Spiritual Liberation’ says, “A bad day for the ego is a good day for the...
The Healing Benefits of Pineapple
The Pineapple (Ananas Comosus) is a tropical plant with edible fruit. It has a bright yellow fibrous inner flesh that is naturally...