About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
My Yoga Online has changed my life. Last spring due to a slipped disc in my neck half of my...
- Kirsten It is amazing what can be considered "feeling normal", and how unwell that can actually...
- Jodi I love MYO! I have anxiety about everything-- my relationship, money, my job, and especially...
I am almost a beginner and I find your site brilliant. It's clear and easy to understand the...
- Teresa I LOVE MyYoga Online! I travel and move a lot in my work. MyYoga Online has helped me to...
- Nicholas I had already tried over the years to either join a regular yoga studio or set up my own home...
MYO is easy to use and I like the choice of restorative, relaxing,
beginner, and yin yoga...
- Dedra MYO has been a healing aid for me. Yoga helps tremendously with my chronic pain, and keeps...
- Melissa Ultra cool, highly innovative website - leaves me feeling connected to the yoga community,...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Rod Stryker Hemalayaa Behl Shiva Rea Annie Carpenter
- Doug Swenson Raghunath . Ryan Leier David Magone
- Kerri Kelly Mary Clare Sweet Desiree Rumbaugh Nico Luce
- Clara Roberts-Oss Ashleigh Sergeant Meghan Currie Cameron Gilley
- Kreg Weiss, B HKin Pedro Franco Faith Hunter Danielle Mika Nagel
- Anita Seiz Kino MacGregor Ashley Turner Bernie Clark
- Michelle Trantina Andrea Marcum Kevan Gale Chris Chavez
- Janet Stone Mark Whitwell Mara Branscombe Gina Caputo
- Kia Miller Cyndi Lee Gloria Latham
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Contemporary Ballet Barre a Terre Inspired Pilates
I keep returning to this smart, good body flow and core stabilization work. It helps me tremendously...
24 minutes ago from boulder, US
InnerYoga for Relieving Mental Stress and Upper Body Tension
Really loved this yoga sequence. Wonderful stress relieving practice for the end of the day....
about 59 minutes ago from Plantation, US
Urban Priestess Part 1
@BernieWalters Thank you for expressing your interest! You can get on the urban priestess training...
2 hours ago from Santa Monica, CA, US
Urban Priestess Part 2
@empem86 @katiayoga @hiboumama - Thank you! @aromarose @vasaart @tappin1 - Thanks! Happy to...
2 hours ago from Santa Monica, CA, US
perfect end to a very stressful day
2 hours ago from KAUFMAN, US
7 Ways to Ease Into Meditation
Meditation is for everyone: monks in Tibet, yogis, corporate lawyers, gardeners, the rich, poor, young and old. We may all approach...
Teaching Yoga: Do Class Numbers Really Count?
Here’s the scenario: You have spent hours putting together a new music playlist that has a great beat and gets a message across...
The Symmetry of Cycling and Yoga
The combination of yoga and sport is endless. Yoga for golfers, yoga for runners, yoga for cyclists....the list goes on! Some may view...
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
We hope you enjoyed week one of our free online film festival, and welcome to week two. This week's focus is on harnessing the power...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
Exciting Changes Are Coming: MyYoga News
A Message From Michelle Trantina, President of MyYogaNine years ago my husband Jason and I launched MyYoga Online. It was a bold dream...
The Importance of Cleansing the Soul
I spend a lot of time talking about proper food choices and cleaning out the kitchen, but what happens when our bellies are filled...
The Yellow Brick Road to Happiness
Following the path to happiness can be complicated. Who defined this happiness that we all want to follow? Do we even know what happiness...
Simple Practices to Plant the Seeds of Gratitude
As I walked home from teaching a yoga class this morning, it was raining. Not a downpour kind of a rain but a nice light shower. The...
4 Essential Facts About Food and Nutrition
Although there is a lot of information out there about nutrition, food, diet, how to eat, what to eat…it can be very confusing....
5 Life-Healing Lessons We Can Learn from Animals
We are often taught in life to avoid being like animals. For instance, the saying, “You’re behaving like an animal,”...
5 Solutions for Dissolving Self-Doubt
I doubt myself, I trust myself. The vision is clear, then I’m in the fog. I feel powerful and then the next moment...