About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
MyYogaOnline has outstanding classes and teachers. It is also super convenient, accessible,...
- Hadassah I love MYO! I have anxiety about everything-- my relationship, money, my job, and especially...
- Lundyn Namaste' Just wanted to say how awesome this site is - absolutely love it! Favorite teachers...
I love My Yoga Online. I always wanted to practice Yoga from my early twenties and even tried...
- Fernanda Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!! I joined a couple of weeks ago and I can't thank you...
- Jasmine I really enjoy your site. I am an instructor and it is nice to take a class at home and get...
I have to say I am very impressed with My Yoga Online's website.
Your extensive library and...
- Shanin I've been a member of My Yoga Online since about January, and I absolutely love it. I think...
- Katie Thanks so much for your site. I have recently joined as a member. Your site has allowed me...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Mary Clare Sweet Chris Chavez Danielle Mika Nagel Meghan Currie
- Kino MacGregor Cyndi Lee Mara Branscombe Janet Stone
- Shiva Rea Cameron Gilley Clara Roberts-Oss Nico Luce
- Doug Swenson Rod Stryker Anita Seiz Raghunath .
- Pedro Franco David Magone Nicki Doane Mark Whitwell
- Kreg Weiss, B HKin Ashleigh Sergeant Annie Carpenter Kia Miller
- Ashley Turner Ryan Leier Gina Caputo Michelle Trantina
- Andrea Marcum Faith Hunter Kevan Gale Gloria Latham
- Bernie Clark Hemalayaa Kerri Kelly Desiree Rumbaugh
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Light My Fire
I like this teacher - she seems to know exactly what she wants to say without a lot of flowery...
about a hour ago from Fond du Lac, US
Light My Fire
Simply Fantastic. Just the perfect practice for today. The sun is shining even in London today!...
about a hour ago from London, GB
Gluten and its Potential Effects on Health
Great information. Thanks! Are the oats and oat bran gluten-free?
about a hour ago from Ottawa, CA
Detox and Renew
Lovely gentle twisting flow with a lovely instructor. Just what I needed today!
about 2 hours ago
Poetic Flow Vinyasa Yoga
@SherryPie Thank you for your kind words - beauty is in the eye of the beholder - Blessings, Doug
11 hours ago from South Lake Tahoe, CA, US
A Sneak Peek at Our Upcoming Gratitude Guide
Staff Blog Post Candles, meditation, flows, and love love love! These are things you have to look forward to in our upcoming practice...
3 Simple Mantras for Transformation
Chances are, if you practice yoga regularly, you’ve been exposed to at least a handful of Sanskrit mantras, sometimes chanted...
Refresh Your Mind with a Daily Brain Shower
Do you shower everyday? Why? How do you feel after a hot, refreshing shower? Showers are wonderful things. I enjoy them...
3 Yoga Tips for Beginners (Funny)
It’s embarrassing but true, I’ve been following beginner yoga classes, online and off, for over ten years. That’s...
Conscious Box Tuesday Giveaway
Conscious Box is giving away a free one-year subscription -- a $204 value! This week's question: What's your favorite healthy...
Heading Into Gratitude Season
Staff Blog Post November is all but over and holiday jingles are working their way into the playlist of almost every retail store....
The Self-Compassion Cheat Sheet
One of the hurdles most of us run into when trying to become more self-compassionate is not knowing what “self-compassion”...
Shed Light on Your Shadow Self
We all know someone who has made a career change to follow their dreams. Or someone who has worked hard to lose a large amount of weight....
5 Ways to Become More Positive
With a background in confidence coaching, I am often asked for help with positive thinking. It is true that the world pushes us to...
Expectations: A Self-Fulfilling Prophecy
Our desire to force and control situations is often tied to our limiting beliefs about how our goals can be realized. When our secret...
Zain’s Pumpkin Pie Pancakes
Do the dropping temperatures have you craving warm and delicious pumpkin pie? Well, why not indulge at breakfast with my delicious,...
Zain's Vegan Coconut Whipped Cream
This delicious vegan whipped cream makes quite a few servings or not so many, depending on the can, the day and your mood!