About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I really enjoy your service, the convenience is fantastic and I really enjoy the variety of...
- Carolyn I want to thank you for such a wonderful site. I just completed my 200 hr teacher training...
- Sharon Absolutely LOVE this site! I practice yoga every day on my own and needed more variation and...
I really enjoy your site. I am an instructor and it is nice to take a
class at home and get...
- Jody I've been a member of My Yoga Online since about January, and I absolutely love it. I think...
- Katie Yoga online allows me to try a multitude of classes so I never get bored and always learn new...
Hi MYO! I love love LOVE your website. It's amazing I hadn't heard of you earlier, but my...
- Sarah-Kate Dear MYO, Thank you for providing an excellent service. As a Spiritual teacher and intuitive...
- Lisa Many styles, lots and lots of videos, I don´t even have time to do all good videos!:) Low...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Rod Stryker Danielle Mika Nagel Raghunath . Kino MacGregor
- Gina Caputo Annie Carpenter Mary Clare Sweet Gloria Latham
- Shiva Rea Clara Roberts-Oss Faith Hunter Janet Stone
- Andrea Marcum Kevan Gale Mara Branscombe Cameron Gilley
- Ryan Leier Bernie Clark Cyndi Lee Hemalayaa Behl
- David Magone Mark Whitwell Desiree Rumbaugh Chris Chavez
- Anita Seiz Ashleigh Sergeant Pedro Franco Doug Swenson
- Ashley Turner Michelle Trantina Nico Luce Kia Miller
- Kreg Weiss, B HKin Meghan Currie Kerri Kelly
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Warm Wake Up With Core Strength
great core workout - wow!! will definitely be coming back to this video to build up the strength.
3 hours ago from Sydney, AU
InnerYoga for Reducing Stress and Anxiety PM
5 hours ago from Miami Beach, US
Who Needs Coffee?
I really really really like this class. Good for an intermediate practice. A perfect mix of...
6 hours ago from San Francisco, US
Day 5: Shiva, Shakti: Becoming Wholehearted
Thank you Janet for your wonderful offerings - I value being challenged and calmed at the same...
6 hours ago
Slow and Strong
I took this class last night after not having been on my mat for a good week. While I wasn't...
7 hours ago from Lake Elsinore,CA, US
My Yoga on GaiamTV: A Few Important Details
Thanks to all of you for your feedback regarding the upcoming launch. We love your enthusiasm to start exploring My Yoga...
How Yoga Can Heat Up Your Summer Job Search
Cultivating tapas, or heat, in your daily yoga practice can be a powerful tool and could help you to get fired up about your career.Tapas...
How Yoga Can Help You Recover from Adrenal Fatigue
“Adrenal Fatigue” is a term that pops up more and more frequently these days. Do any of these symptoms sound familiar to...
Yoga Philosophy: Maya and the Veil of Illusion
Are we all separate individuals or are we all connected as one Universal Consciousness? Or are we both simultaneously? This question...
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
We hope you enjoyed week one of our free online film festival, and welcome to week two. This week's focus is on harnessing the power...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
5 Ways to Use Peppermint Oil
I’ve recently fallen in love with peppermint oil. Peppermint oil is widely known for its ancient medicinal properties; its many...
3 Healthy Habits for Lasting Happiness
Lately I’ve given presentations to hundreds of people on the art of living in harmony and happiness. Having recently moved with...
Refreshing Mint Slushy
This slushy is so delicious and refreshing you’ll be craving it all summer! The fresh taste is a great way to perk you up in...
7 Ways to Stop Overthinking
We’ve all been there. The same thought spinning around in your head, the worst case scenario playing on repeat in your mind as...
Running: Training for the Mind
Sit down, breathe deep, lace up my runners and set out for a little ‘me’ time. As my body begins to warm up through a brisk...
The Art of Doing Nothing: 5 Lessons for Living a Truly Happy Life
Most of us are guilty of trying to fill up any free spot we may have in our calendars. We have been taught that the busier we are,...