About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
Thank you for your site. When I was bedridden after a scooter accident I felt connected to...
- Sonia I have benefited so much from this site since I am out of (my) country and don't have access...
- Rachel I really enjoy your site. I am an instructor and it is nice to take a class at home and get...
Thanks so much for your site. I have recently joined as a member.
Your site has allowed me...
- Mark I'm very grateful to have found you guys online! I am currently living in a small part of Spain...
- Victoria I am a personal trainer and artist. I work with functional fitness and injury prevention and...
I have found My Yoga Online to be excellent.
It is really nice to have the flexibility...
- Angela Absolutely LOVE this site! I practice yoga every day on my own and needed more variation and...
- Rosita I love My Yoga Online. I discovered it purely by chance when I was off work with labyrinthitis...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Desiree Rumbaugh Kerri Kelly Ashley Turner Bernie Clark
- Andrea Marcum Faith Hunter Kevan Gale Nico Luce
- Kia Miller Rod Stryker Doug Swenson Mara Branscombe
- Meghan Currie David Magone Raghunath . Kino MacGregor
- Mark Whitwell Gloria Latham Cameron Gilley Nicki Doane
- Janet Stone Annie Carpenter Ashleigh Sergeant Gina Caputo
- Pedro Franco Chris Chavez Ryan Leier Shiva Rea
- Anita Seiz Kreg Weiss, B HKin Mary Clare Sweet Cyndi Lee
- Danielle Mika Nagel Michelle Trantina Hemalayaa Clara Roberts-Oss
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Jade Yoga Gratitude Giveaway
I'm thankful for my family!
about 18 minutes ago
Nice. Thanks MC Sweet
22 minutes ago from Basel, CH
As always a great session, thank you Clara.
23 minutes ago from kuluin, AU
I am grateful for the people I see every morning in the bus and subway. I am grateful that...
53 minutes ago from Helsinki, FI
I am grateful to be blessed with my two sons utkarsh and yuvraaj...
about a hour ago from New Delhi, IN
Yoga and Nutrition for Happy, Healthy Knees
Creak, crack, ache. My knees are pretty quick to let me know when they’re unhappy. Though my knees have offered me endless support...
Yoga Changes Things
Seeing someone achieve a goal or dream uplifts the spirit of not only the doer, but the observer. As a yoga teacher, I get a front...
Run Faster, Recover Quicker: A Yoga Warmup for Runners
Seventeen years ago, I was a long distance runner who discovered yoga on a whim. Although I had always been pretty flexible, I was...
A Sneak Peek at Our Upcoming Gratitude Guide
Staff Blog Post Candles, meditation, flows, and love love love! These are things you have to look forward to in our upcoming practice...
Conscious Box Tuesday Giveaway
Conscious Box is giving away a free one-year subscription -- a $204 value! This week's question: What's your favorite healthy...
Heading Into Gratitude Season
Staff Blog Post November is all but over and holiday jingles are working their way into the playlist of almost every retail store....
3 Magical Mantras to Enhance Your Internal Healing Power
Living in health and holistic harmony can be challenging in today’s toxic world. But you can activate your subconscious to help...
6 Ways to Live with Gratitude this Holiday Season
The holidays are almost here and in New England the beautiful, colorful leaves of fall release their hold on tall tree branches and...
The Solar Plexus Chakra: Foods for Self-Esteem
The solar plexus chakra represents self-esteem and willpower, and governs the stomach and other digestive organs. This chakra is located...
The Self-Compassion Cheat Sheet
One of the hurdles most of us run into when trying to become more self-compassionate is not knowing what “self-compassion”...
Shed Light on Your Shadow Self
We all know someone who has made a career change to follow their dreams. Or someone who has worked hard to lose a large amount of weight....
5 Ways to Become More Positive
With a background in confidence coaching, I am often asked for help with positive thinking. It is true that the world pushes us to...