About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
This has been the best gift I have ever given to myself. I live in a small town with no yoga...
- Sheila Ultra cool, highly innovative website - leaves me feeling connected to the yoga community,...
- Sandra MyYogaOnline is the best site for yoga EVER. I think it is very informative and easy to use....
I just joined your online group to augment classed I take at a gym. I hate to miss a class...
- Diane As a very busy professional and mother, i don't get time to go to the gym. I enjoy Yoga a lot...
- Arundhati Hello! I just wanted to write to express how delighted I am with this site! I joined this...
My lovely yogis` !!
After my best friend died I didnt have the energy or will to go to...
- Therése Thanks so much for your site. I have recently joined as a member. Your site has allowed me...
- Mark To say that Yoga Online has changed my life would be an understatement. I used to struggle...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Meghan Currie Ashley Turner Gloria Latham Clara Roberts-Oss
- Hemalayaa Behl Kerri Kelly Bernie Clark Mary Clare Sweet
- Ryan Leier Anita Seiz Rod Stryker Annie Carpenter
- Danielle Mika Nagel Doug Swenson Gina Caputo Kino MacGregor
- Cyndi Lee Janet Stone Ashleigh Sergeant Kevan Gale
- Cameron Gilley Andrea Marcum Mara Branscombe Mark Whitwell
- Pedro Franco Faith Hunter Raghunath . Michelle Trantina
- Chris Chavez Shiva Rea Nico Luce Kreg Weiss, B HKin
- Kia Miller Desiree Rumbaugh David Magone
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Yoga for Happiness
After class I feel calm and energized; grounded for the day. Thanks.
about 36 minutes ago
Leaving this meditation with a sweet, inspirational image to hold. Thank you.
about 38 minutes ago from Portland, US
Thank you, Ashley.
45 minutes ago
Warrior Power: Brazilian Warrior Dances
Great class. But once again MYO the music wasn't loud enough. Next time please make the...
58 minutes ago from NYC, US
Progressive Backbends Step Two: Calm Mind, Awakened Heart
After a couple days I repeated this practice. Which I love going because I always get more...
2 hours ago from Freeland, US
Meditation for Beginners
“What is meditation?” is the first question I ask new students in my class. I get many answers. Sometimes people just say...
A 5-Minute Routine to Improve Your Posture
When we think of improving our posture we might think of holding the head high, or rooting evenly into our feet. Maybe we adjust the...
Getting Started at a Yoga Studio: 3 Suggestions for New Teachers
Many new yoga teachers I talk to say that they have been frustrated when trying to get in the door at a yoga studio. In this...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
Exciting Changes Are Coming: MyYoga News
A Message From Michelle Trantina, President of MyYogaNine years ago my husband Jason and I launched MyYoga Online. It was a bold dream...
Discovering a Safe Place to Feel: A Spotlight on Faith Hunter
Committed to living a life of soulful freedom, every day Faith Hunter aims to both inspire and be inspired by the possibilities that...
5 Solutions for Dissolving Self-Doubt
I doubt myself, I trust myself. The vision is clear, then I’m in the fog. I feel powerful and then the next moment...
Tropical Green Energy Smoothie
With life being so fast-paced it can be hard to fit in all the nutritious foods you need. That’s why I love blending them all...
5 Ways to Relax Every Day
For most of us, the snooze button is a more regular part of our morning routine than getting up early and calmly observing the beautiful...
Ayurvedic Post-Yoga Recovery Drink
You have just finished your flow class. You can still feel the warm stretch in your muscles. You're experiencing the spaciousness,...
The Surprising Truth about Creativity and Limitations
Have you ever felt limited? You know, limited by your ability in mind, body, or spirit. Doesn't that thought feel kind of...
Why Being Grateful is Just as Important as Breathing
Being grateful is just as important as breathing. Every human alive right now is breathing, but the act of breathing alone does not...