About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
To say that Yoga Online has changed my life would be an understatement. I used to struggle...
- Erin This site has changed my life. I needed something different to stimulate my body and my mind...
- Jose I love the variety of yoga levels and classes! It gets me doing yoga everyday, and I feel great!
i spent the last four weeks at home with severe and debilitating neck pain. a few days ago...
- Christiana Thank you for this site. Thank you for the professional way in which you present yoga practice....
- Barb I love MYO! I have anxiety about everything-- my relationship, money, my job, and especially...
Your web site is just what I've needed to get myself back in touch with yoga.I have a busy,...
- Madeleine MYO has been a healing aid for me. Yoga helps tremendously with my chronic pain, and keeps...
- Melissa Thanks so much for your site. I have recently joined as a member. Your site has allowed me...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Mark Whitwell Ashleigh Sergeant Rod Stryker David Magone
- Kerri Kelly Gina Caputo Annie Carpenter Nico Luce
- Kreg Weiss, B HKin Gloria Latham Mary Clare Sweet Shiva Rea
- Kino MacGregor Desiree Rumbaugh Pedro Franco Bernie Clark
- Hemalayaa Behl Meghan Currie Doug Swenson Danielle Mika Nagel
- Raghunath . Michelle Trantina Kevan Gale Faith Hunter
- Janet Stone Clara Roberts-Oss Mara Branscombe Andrea Marcum
- Chris Chavez Ryan Leier Anita Seiz Kia Miller
- Cyndi Lee Ashley Turner Cameron Gilley
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Flow Barre: Love Your Hips
Kate I love your practices .. you have a variety to choose from… :-)
10 minutes ago from Bradenton, US
Beautiful teacher, beautiful class! Thank you! More videos!!!! I'm pretty isolated living...
about 27 minutes ago from san diego, US
Durga Vinyasa, a Warrior Practice
@Yaxier Hehehe definitely not for pre-bedtime! Durga is more of a daytime deity, full of fire!!...
about 33 minutes ago from Boulder, US
Durga Vinyasa, a Warrior Practice
@alycosta4 Si! Esta práctica le da un montón de energía!!
about 34 minutes ago from Boulder, US
InnerYoga for Relieving Mental Stress and Upper Body Tension
Love, love, loved it. Keep 'em coming Dina- you're videos and techniques are simply...
49 minutes ago
Teaching Yoga: Do Class Numbers Really Count?
Here’s the scenario: You have spent hours putting together a new music playlist that has a great beat and gets a message across...
The Symmetry of Cycling and Yoga
The combination of yoga and sport is endless. Yoga for golfers, yoga for runners, yoga for cyclists....the list goes on! Some may view...
How Meditation Heals Our Hearts
On our paths of returning to love, there comes a time for us all when we are called to heal our hearts. Whether it’s childhood...
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
We hope you enjoyed week one of our free online film festival, and welcome to week two. This week's focus is on harnessing the power...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
Exciting Changes Are Coming: MyYoga News
A Message From Michelle Trantina, President of MyYogaNine years ago my husband Jason and I launched MyYoga Online. It was a bold dream...
The Yellow Brick Road to Happiness
Following the path to happiness can be complicated. Who defined this happiness that we all want to follow? Do we even know what happiness...
Simple Practices to Plant the Seeds of Gratitude
As I walked home from teaching a yoga class this morning, it was raining. Not a downpour kind of a rain but a nice light shower. The...
4 Essential Facts About Food and Nutrition
Although there is a lot of information out there about nutrition, food, diet, how to eat, what to eat…it can be very confusing....
5 Life-Healing Lessons We Can Learn from Animals
We are often taught in life to avoid being like animals. For instance, the saying, “You’re behaving like an animal,”...
5 Solutions for Dissolving Self-Doubt
I doubt myself, I trust myself. The vision is clear, then I’m in the fog. I feel powerful and then the next moment...
Tropical Green Energy Smoothie
With life being so fast-paced it can be hard to fit in all the nutritious foods you need. That’s why I love blending them all...