About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I want to thank you for such a wonderful site. I just completed my 200 hr teacher training...
- Sharon Amazing variety of styles & teaching methods. As a teacher its great to have a reference to...
- Sakun This site has changed my life. I needed something different to stimulate my body and my mind...
Many styles, lots and lots of videos, I don´t even have time to do all good videos!:) Low...
- Joanna Dear MYO, Thank you for providing an excellent service. As a Spiritual teacher and intuitive...
- Lisa Thank you for this site. Thank you for the professional way in which you present yoga practice....
I found MYO about 3 years ago. I live in a small rural town that didn't have any yoga studios...
- Melinda I'm so glad I've found you guys!! I started taking yoga lessons when I was 15 (10 yrs ago)...
- Juliana One of the blessing of TIC is to connect with people all over the world. Everytime I do Yoga...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Kia Miller Kreg Weiss, B HKin Ashley Turner Hemalayaa Behl
- David Magone Desiree Rumbaugh Mara Branscombe Mary Clare Sweet
- Shiva Rea Cameron Gilley Gloria Latham Raghunath .
- Andrea Marcum Gina Caputo Kevan Gale Cyndi Lee
- Doug Swenson Kerri Kelly Janet Stone Ryan Leier
- Nicki Doane Rod Stryker Faith Hunter Anita Seiz
- Michelle Trantina Kino MacGregor Clara Roberts-Oss Chris Chavez
- Pedro Franco Danielle Mika Nagel Bernie Clark Nico Luce
- Annie Carpenter Meghan Currie Ashleigh Sergeant Mark Whitwell
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Balance and Burn
This worked well for me as a short, invigorating evening practice. I just love your twisting...
about 17 minutes ago from Jerusalem, IL
10 Things We Can Learn from Stress and Anxiety
Hi Lindsey, I agree, breath is paramount for calming the internal chaos. You may like this:...
about 27 minutes ago from Buffalo, US
Yoga for Everyone
I have been practicing yoga for two years. Recently, I have become extremely lazy "maybe"...
40 minutes ago
Let's Bind It Together
You are by far my favorite instructor! Thanks you ! Namaste
48 minutes ago
Strengthen, Tone, and Learn To Catch Some Air
This practice was challenging, but it's not the challenge that moved me the most-- it...
about 58 minutes ago
Pranayama Basics: When to Inhale and Exhale
One of the things my students found most difficult or confusing about a yoga class, was when the teacher started talking about when...
Your Amazing Brain and How to Use it Properly
You are the owner of one of the most powerful and fascinating machines on the planet—the human brain. This incredible piece of...
Transformative Yoga: Facing Depression and Accepting Healing
Before I began practicing yoga almost two decades ago, I had heard the word “transformative” occasionally tossed around...
Win a One Day Yoga Retreat at The Toronto Yoga Show
Win a one day yoga retreat at The Toronto Yoga Conference and Show with Colleen Saidman Yee and Rodney Yee -- a $216 value! Want to...
Love is Stronger than Fear: A Spotlight on Desirée Rumbaugh
Desirée Rumbaugh is a gifted and inspiring yoga teacher who leads from a place of deep wisdom and grace. Bringing over 25 years...
My Yoga Online is Proud to Support The Haven
At the end of Anahata: The Heart of Yoga, My Yoga Online will make a $500 donation to The Haven in the name of its most active participant,...
Mediterranean Style Bean Salad
My all-time favorite way of preparing vegetables is roasting them. Depending on the vegetable, it could be a short or long process....
10 Things We Can Learn from Stress and Anxiety
Here is a list of 10 things we can learn from stress and anxiety: 1. How to handle something difficult. Stressful things...
Pamper Yourself in 6 Easy Steps
As a busy mom, yoga teacher and all around (self-proclaimed) Domestic Goddess, I sometimes find myself lacking in the personal time...
The Number One Rule for Improving Your Life
Do you ever get pissed off or frustrated, uptight or stressed about what’s happening in the moment? Do you notice how much...
Roasted Sweet Potato Mac and Cheese (Vegan)
I am really excited about this recipe. I have entered a time machine and gone back to my childhood. The only difference...
Kapha Reducing Breakfast Porridge
Are you feeling a little heavy and a little sluggish? Are you craving sunshine and warmth and wish for Spring to put a spring in your step?