About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
Thank you so much for a great site. I broke my foot about 5 weeks ago and use to do 90 minutes...
- Hollie To say that Yoga Online has changed my life would be an understatement. I used to struggle...
- Erin I love myyogaonline and have found the quality of all of the lessons/videos that I have used...
I joined about 2 months ago, and I love using the site so much! It has made yoga so much more...
- Anne I have to say I am very impressed with My Yoga Online's website. Your extensive library and...
- Shanin Wonderful. I now incorporate yoga into every day of my life and feel so much better for it....
I am almost a beginner and I find your site brilliant. It's clear and easy to understand the...
- Teresa I found MYO about 3 years ago. I live in a small rural town that didn't have any yoga studios...
- Melinda I want to thank you for such a wonderful site. I just completed my 200 hr teacher training...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Annie Carpenter Mary Clare Sweet Shiva Rea Pedro Franco
- Nico Luce Michelle Trantina Mark Whitwell Cyndi Lee
- Bernie Clark Kreg Weiss, B HKin Mara Branscombe Rod Stryker
- Kino MacGregor David Magone Clara Roberts-Oss Hemalayaa Behl
- Doug Swenson Kia Miller Desiree Rumbaugh Ryan Leier
- Meghan Currie Janet Stone Gloria Latham Andrea Marcum
- Cameron Gilley Faith Hunter Kerri Kelly Ashley Turner
- Chris Chavez Nicki Doane Raghunath . Anita Seiz
- Danielle Mika Nagel Gina Caputo Kevan Gale Ashleigh Sergeant
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Saraswati, The Muse of Creation
I loved it, but it was just a little too fast.
45 minutes ago
Yoga Expectations for the Beginner
I am new to the practice of yoga. This was very clear and concise which is hard to find at...
2 hours ago from Edmonton, CA
Beginner Level Spinal Breathing
My husband and I just love your instruction and classes! We both have different needs for spinal...
3 hours ago
Chickpea Curry Stew
Thank you Andrea, I did end up using them and it tastes just fine! Also, great tip about the...
3 hours ago from Milwaukee, Wi, US
Samba Your Highest Joy
Is Samba a generic term for dance or a particular dance?
about 3 hours ago from Los Angeles, US
How to Hold Space for Your Children as the Learn and Grow
This post is for all the hottie yoga mommies out there who are consistently fashionably late or for those of you who know someone who...
The other day, I was sitting in the Himalayas along with a group of friends, all meditators, and my guru was leading us into a long...
A Simple Chair Yoga Technique to Relieve Neck and Shoulder Tension
You don't have to wait to do yoga until you get to your class, leave work, or feel better if you are sick or injured. You can do yoga...
Win a One Day Yoga Retreat at The Toronto Yoga Show
Win a one day yoga retreat at The Toronto Yoga Conference and Show with Colleen Saidman Yee and Rodney Yee -- a $216 value! Want to...
Love is Stronger than Fear: A Spotlight on Desirée Rumbaugh
Desirée Rumbaugh is a gifted and inspiring yoga teacher who leads from a place of deep wisdom and grace. Bringing over 25 years...
My Yoga Online is Proud to Support The Haven
At the end of Anahata: The Heart of Yoga, My Yoga Online will make a $500 donation to The Haven in the name of its most active participant,...
Happiness Made Simple
It never ceases to amaze me how good we all are (and I mean gold medal good) at making the questions of life super complicated. The...
Mediterranean Style Bean Salad
My all-time favorite way of preparing vegetables is roasting them. Depending on the vegetable, it could be a short or long process....
10 Things We Can Learn from Stress and Anxiety
Here is a list of 10 things we can learn from stress and anxiety: 1. How to handle something difficult. Stressful things...
Pamper Yourself in 6 Easy Steps
As a busy mom, yoga teacher and all around (self-proclaimed) Domestic Goddess, I sometimes find myself lacking in the personal time...
The Number One Rule for Improving Your Life
Do you ever get pissed off or frustrated, uptight or stressed about what’s happening in the moment? Do you notice how much...
Roasted Sweet Potato Mac and Cheese (Vegan)
I am really excited about this recipe. I have entered a time machine and gone back to my childhood. The only difference...