About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I love myyogaonline and have found the quality of all of the lessons/videos that I have used...
- Angela Thank you so much Yoga Online! :) I am from Sydney Australia and find your classes the perfect...
- Danielle i just joined to myyogaonline, finished my first class and feeling great already!!thank you...
hi i love this site its helped me in my yoga, and opened up in all ways , ienjoy yoga naked...
- Aida Hi! I LOVE MY YOGA ONLINE. I live on a small island in Mexico and having yoga at my fingertips...
- Sheryln i spent the last four weeks at home with severe and debilitating neck pain. a few days ago...
such a beautiful site, the teacher here are phenomenal and put a lot of energy and love into...
- Zoey We LOVE my yoga online!! My partner and I use it everyday and have recommended it to everyone...
- Kat Dear MYO, Thank you for providing an excellent service. As a Spiritual teacher and intuitive...
How My Yoga Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Shiva Rea Andrea Marcum Clara Roberts-Oss Raghunath
- Rod Stryker Kerri Kelly Kia Miller Nicki Doane
- Mark Whitwell Cameron Gilley Hemalayaa Michelle Trantina
- Faith Hunter Meghan Currie Kevan Gale Jesse Enright
- Danielle Mika Nagel Chris Chavez Bibi McGill Ashley Turner
- Kreg Weiss, B HKin Desiree Rumbaugh Janet Stone Ryan Leier
- Ashleigh Sergeant Doug Swenson Pedro Franco Bernie Clark
- Kino MacGregor Cyndi Lee Gloria Latham Anita Seiz
- Mara Branscombe Nico Luce Annie Carpenter David Magone
MEET OUR MEMBERS
love love love this video!! very challenging in a great way, went by really fast can't...
about 23 minutes ago from Gainesville, US
Strength Meets Grace
Rahgu! I'm so glad that you are here on MYO. I have missed your instruction. You have...
about a hour ago from San Clemente, US
Kids Yoga: I Can Do Yoga Level 1
Love this! I wish they had more videos for children
2 hours ago
I found e frequently changing locations distracting and the woman's voice to be overly...
about 2 hours ago
2nd Chakra for Passion and Creativity
I have always been flexible and have never had issues with my legs but wow I cannot squat like...
3 hours ago
10 Tips When Practicing Arm Balances
Arm balances such as crow, side crow, peacock, flying pigeon, and eight angle (just to name a few), are a group of yoga poses that...
Ahimsa and the Yoga of Motherhood
I became a single mother before my son turned two-years-old. As the primary parent, most of what he would learn in the formative years...
For the Breathing Ones: A Poem
For the Breathing Ones: A Poem, by ava bird
Fibre Tibet Tuesday Giveaway
Fibre Tibet is giving away an organic cashmere Ocean Shawl -- a $185 value! This week's question: How do you make a difference...
Ziliotto Tuesday Giveaway
Ziliotto is giving away a $200 gift certificate! This week's question: How is your own personal style reflected in your yoga...
Yoga For Busy Moms
Happy Mother's Day! My Yoga Online is pleased to present our new Practice Guide that has been specially designed for all the Moms out...
Black Bean Brownies with Chocolate Avocado Icing
After expending my mental and physical energy in a 90 minute yoga class, I don’t know about you, but I need to refuel my body...
3 Benefits of Slowing Down
Taking things slow does not come naturally to me. I am one of those people who is constantly multi-tasking; usually in the process...
Learn to Love Your Body
It's been in the air lately - people talking about their bodies. Some loving them, most hating them. With Spring and Summer ahead of...
How Being Imperfect Made Me a Better Therapist (and Person)
Before grad-school interviews, I dyed my hair brown. I'd always had a complex about being a blonde in academic settings. Well, not...
The Right Food for a Busy Life
Three hours of Sunday prep to create lunches and dinners throughout the week! Recipes below include: Roasted Root Vegetables, Salad...
Coconut Curry Bowl with Thai Red Rice
This is a rich, warming meal with a touch of spice for those evenings where you need a little comfort food. I used a red rice simply...