About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
THANK YOU MY YOGA ONLINE!! I love having this right in my home! I bought my two sisters a...
- Michel Thanks so much for your site. I have recently joined as a member. Your site has allowed me...
- Mark I have benefited so much from this site since I am out of (my) country and don't have access...
It is amazing what can be considered "feeling normal", and how unwell
- Jodi I love My Yoga Online. I always wanted to practice Yoga from my early twenties and even tried...
- Fernanda THANKS for this great website. I am a solo mom that could not do yoga classes anymore (unless...
As a professional in the web industry, and having won just about every award for site design...
- Bryon I love you. I live in a little village of 15 residents in the middle of nowhere in Spain and...
- Lydia Hi! I LOVE MY YOGA ONLINE. I live on a small island in Mexico and having yoga at my fingertips...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Mara Branscombe Kino MacGregor David Magone Anita Seiz
- Shiva Rea Raghunath . Doug Swenson Rod Stryker
- Ashleigh Sergeant Mary Clare Sweet Nico Luce Michelle Trantina
- Gina Caputo Cameron Gilley Hemalayaa Behl Mark Whitwell
- Kevan Gale Kia Miller Danielle Mika Nagel Faith Hunter
- Annie Carpenter Andrea Marcum Ashley Turner Kerri Kelly
- Clara Roberts-Oss Kreg Weiss, B HKin Cyndi Lee Gloria Latham
- Ryan Leier Bernie Clark Meghan Currie Janet Stone
- Chris Chavez Pedro Franco Desiree Rumbaugh
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Gentle Hatha Yoga Class
Love Michelle Trantino's Hatha class. It is the first one I've tried and it's...
about 6 minutes ago
Gentle Hatha Yoga Class
Love the very first gentle Hatha video with Michelle Trantina. Beautiful.
10 minutes ago
Wisdom Warriors: Becoming Real
It is so important to go back to basics, especially as we age. Desiree is wonderful at getting...
about a hour ago from Idaho Falls, US
Anxiety No More!
Great practice and breathing exercises. I never thought that having too much air can bring...
2 hours ago
Loved it - quick and twisty:))
about 2 hours ago from West Chester, US
My Yoga on GaiamTV: A Few Important Details
Thanks to all of you for your feedback regarding the upcoming launch. We love your enthusiasm to start exploring My Yoga...
How Yoga Can Heat Up Your Summer Job Search
Cultivating tapas, or heat, in your daily yoga practice can be a powerful tool and could help you to get fired up about your career.Tapas...
How Yoga Can Help You Recover from Adrenal Fatigue
“Adrenal Fatigue” is a term that pops up more and more frequently these days. Do any of these symptoms sound familiar to...
Yoga Philosophy: Maya and the Veil of Illusion
Are we all separate individuals or are we all connected as one Universal Consciousness? Or are we both simultaneously? This question...
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
We hope you enjoyed week one of our free online film festival, and welcome to week two. This week's focus is on harnessing the power...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
5 Ways to Use Peppermint Oil
I’ve recently fallen in love with peppermint oil. Peppermint oil is widely known for its ancient medicinal properties; its many...
3 Healthy Habits for Lasting Happiness
Lately I’ve given presentations to hundreds of people on the art of living in harmony and happiness. Having recently moved with...
Refreshing Mint Slushy
This slushy is so delicious and refreshing you’ll be craving it all summer! The fresh taste is a great way to perk you up in...
7 Ways to Stop Overthinking
We’ve all been there. The same thought spinning around in your head, the worst case scenario playing on repeat in your mind as...
Running: Training for the Mind
Sit down, breathe deep, lace up my runners and set out for a little ‘me’ time. As my body begins to warm up through a brisk...
The Art of Doing Nothing: 5 Lessons for Living a Truly Happy Life
Most of us are guilty of trying to fill up any free spot we may have in our calendars. We have been taught that the busier we are,...