About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
Hi MYO! I love love LOVE your website. It's amazing I hadn't heard of you earlier, but my...
- Sarah-Kate Ultra cool, highly innovative website - leaves me feeling connected to the yoga community,...
- Sandra Thank you so much Yoga Online! :) I am from Sydney Australia and find your classes the perfect...
I so appreciate the variety and ability to do a class when it fits my schedule and being able...
- Kathie My personal practice has suffered after a bad fall on the ankle. I have been able to get swing...
- Norah I just finished the Hip Opener live practice by Desiree Rumbaugh. What a wonderful experience!...
Thank you for this site. Thank you for the professional way in which you present yoga practice....
- Barb I have benefited so much from this site since I am out of (my) country and don't have access...
- Rachel Absolutely LOVE this site! I practice yoga every day on my own and needed more variation and...
How My Yoga Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Ashley Turner Hemalayaa Kerri Kelly Andrea Marcum
- Desiree Rumbaugh Mark Whitwell Bernie Clark Kia Miller
- Rod Stryker Jesse Enright Ashleigh Sergeant Faith Hunter
- Anita Seiz Kevan Gale Raghunath Chris Chavez
- Annie Carpenter Nico Luce Kino MacGregor Mara Branscombe
- Ryan Leier Nicki Doane Pedro Franco Danielle Mika Nagel
- Michelle Trantina Cameron Gilley Janet Stone Bibi McGill
- Meghan Currie Gloria Latham Shiva Rea David Magone
- Kreg Weiss, B HKin Doug Swenson Clara Roberts-Oss Cyndi Lee
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Brand Spanking New
@ian241 It's frustrating isn't it. I'm 38, and in terrible shape, however I've...
44 minutes ago from Heath, US
Busy Moms Sweet Sweaty Time Out Flow
I liked this session however found it hard to keep up.... moving from position to position...
2 hours ago from Ottawa, CA
Mom Gets Moving
Fantastic video under 30 minutes. I'm usually so disappointed with short videos but this...
about 2 hours ago from La Quinta, US
Flowing Hatha Yoga
very relaxing! thank you.
about 2 hours ago
Beginner Warm-up and Hip Opening
Thank you so much Mark. My first online yoga class and nearly my first yoga ever. I definately...
3 hours ago
6 Reasons to Visit the Hidden Yoga Gem of the Caribbean
Besides the fact that the Beach Boys sang about Aruba, why should you love it?
Why Today is the Best Day Ever to Step On Your Mat
How is your yoga practice going? Do you ever get on your mat and wonder why you are there? Does it ever seem like a waste of time?...
3 Steps to Meditation in Motion
After having spent many years in twice daily, seated meditation, it dawned on me one evening that I’d actually carried the...
Fibre Tibet Tuesday Giveaway
Fibre Tibet is giving away an organic cashmere Ocean Shawl -- a $185 value! This week's question: How do you make a difference...
Ziliotto Tuesday Giveaway
Ziliotto is giving away a $200 gift certificate! This week's question: How is your own personal style reflected in your yoga...
Yoga For Busy Moms
Happy Mother's Day! My Yoga Online is pleased to present our new Practice Guide that has been specially designed for all the Moms out...
Black Bean Brownies with Chocolate Avocado Icing
After expending my mental and physical energy in a 90-minute yoga class, I don’t know about you, but I need to refuel my body...
3 Benefits of Slowing Down
Taking things slow does not come naturally to me. I am one of those people who is constantly multi-tasking; usually in the process...
Learn to Love Your Body
It's been in the air lately - people talking about their bodies. Some loving them, most hating them. With Spring and Summer ahead of...
How Being Imperfect Made Me a Better Therapist (and Person)
Before grad-school interviews, I dyed my hair brown. I'd always had a complex about being a blonde in academic settings. Well, not...
The Right Food for a Busy Life
Three hours of Sunday prep to create lunches and dinners throughout the week! Recipes below include: Roasted Root Vegetables, Salad...
Coconut Curry Bowl with Thai Red Rice
This is a rich, warming meal with a touch of spice for those evenings where you need a little comfort food. I used a red rice simply...