About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I just joined your online group to augment classed I take at a gym. I hate to miss a class...
- Diane THANK YOU MY YOGA ONLINE!! I love having this right in my home! I bought my two sisters a...
- Michel Your web site is just what I've needed to get myself back in touch with yoga.I have a busy,...
Namaste' Just wanted to say how awesome this site is - absolutely love it! Favorite teachers...
- Marilyn It's a litter over 6 months that I'm a member of MYO and when I think about it, it feels like...
- Amanda I am almost a beginner and I find your site brilliant. It's clear and easy to understand the...
I have found My Yoga Online to be excellent.
It is really nice to have the flexibility...
- Angela I just finished the Hip Opener live practice by Desiree Rumbaugh. What a wonderful experience!...
- Melinda I have to say I am very impressed with My Yoga Online's website. Your extensive library and...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Janet Stone Pedro Franco Kia Miller Bernie Clark
- Michelle Trantina Raghunath . Ryan Leier Cameron Gilley
- David Magone Andrea Marcum Gina Caputo Gloria Latham
- Annie Carpenter Doug Swenson Anita Seiz Cyndi Lee
- Clara Roberts-Oss Mark Whitwell Nico Luce Shiva Rea
- Rod Stryker Hemalayaa Behl Kino MacGregor Mara Branscombe
- Faith Hunter Chris Chavez Danielle Mika Nagel Kerri Kelly
- Meghan Currie Ashley Turner Desiree Rumbaugh Kevan Gale
- Mary Clare Sweet Ashleigh Sergeant Kreg Weiss, B HKin
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Progressive Backbends Step Five: Wisdom of the Heart
Amazing sequencing Desirée! You are an amazing and inspiring teacher. So happy we met in Chiangmai,...
21 seconds ago from Phuket, TH
Not taking a flight any time soon, but that was a lovely morning practice!
about 9 minutes ago from lemont, US
@zooeypurdy Hi! Thanks so much for your feedback! For Warrior 3, you can always do it with...
49 minutes ago from Boulder, US
Kriya for Elevation
Quiet beautiful and centering. Thank you!
2 hours ago from Buffalo, US
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Hi again, this will not play for me. I was looking forward to it.
3 hours ago
How Meditation Heals Our Hearts
On our paths of returning to love, there comes a time for us all when we are called to heal our hearts. Whether it’s childhood...
Yoga and Me: A Poem
When yoga first discovered meIt was a thing I did, to be healthy But over time, I was intrigued And realized, the waters run deep...
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
We hope you enjoyed week one of our free online film festival, and welcome to week two. This week's focus is on harnessing the power...
Meditation for Beginners
“What is meditation?” is the first question I ask new students in my class. I get many answers. Sometimes people just say...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
Exciting Changes Are Coming: MyYoga News
A Message From Michelle Trantina, President of MyYogaNine years ago my husband Jason and I launched MyYoga Online. It was a bold dream...
Simple Practices to Plant the Seeds of Gratitude
As I walked home from teaching a yoga class this morning, it was raining. Not a downpour kind of a rain but a nice light shower. The...
4 Essential Facts About Food and Nutrition
Although there is a lot of information out there about nutrition, food, diet, how to eat, what to eat…it can be very confusing....
5 Life-Healing Lessons We Can Learn from Animals
We are often taught in life to avoid being like animals. For instance, the saying, “You’re behaving like an animal,”...
5 Solutions for Dissolving Self-Doubt
I doubt myself, I trust myself. The vision is clear, then I’m in the fog. I feel powerful and then the next moment...
Tropical Green Energy Smoothie
With life being so fast-paced it can be hard to fit in all the nutritious foods you need. That’s why I love blending them all...
5 Ways to Relax Every Day
For most of us, the snooze button is a more regular part of our morning routine than getting up early and calmly observing the beautiful...