About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
Yoga has helped me to deal with many physical and emotional issues over the past few years....
- Debbie I love the variety of yoga levels and classes! It gets me doing yoga everyday, and I feel great!
- Robyn I am very new to Yoga and happened to find Anusara Therapeutics for Hips and Lower Back online...
Thank you so much for a great site. I broke my foot about 5 weeks ago and use to do 90 minutes...
- Hollie I really enjoy your service, the convenience is fantastic and I really enjoy the variety of...
- Carolyn Namaste' Just wanted to say how awesome this site is - absolutely love it! Favorite teachers...
I just discovered your site last night via a google video search. I
- Woody I am almost a beginner and I find your site brilliant. It's clear and easy to understand the...
- Teresa I stumbled upon My yoga online somehow through facebook and i'm doing the 25 days of free yoga...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Faith Hunter Annie Carpenter Bernie Clark Chris Chavez
- Kerri Kelly Kevan Gale Pedro Franco Mara Branscombe
- Gloria Latham Kino MacGregor Hemalayaa Behl Nico Luce
- Ashleigh Sergeant Shiva Rea Clara Roberts-Oss Michelle Trantina
- Meghan Currie Andrea Marcum Nicki Doane Mary Clare Sweet
- Kreg Weiss, B HKin Rod Stryker Janet Stone Desiree Rumbaugh
- Mark Whitwell Doug Swenson David Magone Ashley Turner
- Kia Miller Danielle Mika Nagel Raghunath . Ryan Leier
- Anita Seiz Gina Caputo Cameron Gilley Cyndi Lee
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Holy Hip Openers
Love, Love, Love this practice. It's one of the 1st I did when I joined the site &...
33 minutes ago
Balance and Burn
I'm also unable to hear the video at the moment
about a hour ago , DE
Balance and Burn
Awesome and challenging! I feel so invigorated now!
about a hour ago from Mammoth Lakes, US
Power Yoga for Happiness: Bliss Rider
Thank you, this was again another wonderful class from you Eoin!
about a hour ago from rome, IT
Balance and Burn
Loved this practice! Thank you!
2 hours ago from Taber, CA
The other day, I was sitting in the Himalayas along with a group of friends, all meditators, and my guru was leading us into a long...
A Simple Chair Yoga Technique to Relieve Neck and Shoulder Tension
You don't have to wait to do yoga until you get to your class, leave work, or feel better if you are sick or injured. You can do yoga...
Pranayama Basics: When to Inhale and Exhale
One of the things my students found most difficult or confusing about a yoga class, was when the teacher started talking about when...
Win a One Day Yoga Retreat at The Toronto Yoga Show
Win a one day yoga retreat at The Toronto Yoga Conference and Show with Colleen Saidman Yee and Rodney Yee -- a $216 value! Want to...
Love is Stronger than Fear: A Spotlight on Desirée Rumbaugh
Desirée Rumbaugh is a gifted and inspiring yoga teacher who leads from a place of deep wisdom and grace. Bringing over 25 years...
My Yoga Online is Proud to Support The Haven
At the end of Anahata: The Heart of Yoga, My Yoga Online will make a $500 donation to The Haven in the name of its most active participant,...
Mediterranean Style Bean Salad
My all-time favorite way of preparing vegetables is roasting them. Depending on the vegetable, it could be a short or long process....
10 Things We Can Learn from Stress and Anxiety
Here is a list of 10 things we can learn from stress and anxiety: 1. How to handle something difficult. Stressful things...
Pamper Yourself in 6 Easy Steps
As a busy mom, yoga teacher and all around (self-proclaimed) Domestic Goddess, I sometimes find myself lacking in the personal time...
The Number One Rule for Improving Your Life
Do you ever get pissed off or frustrated, uptight or stressed about what’s happening in the moment? Do you notice how much...
Roasted Sweet Potato Mac and Cheese (Vegan)
I am really excited about this recipe. I have entered a time machine and gone back to my childhood. The only difference...
Kapha Reducing Breakfast Porridge
Are you feeling a little heavy and a little sluggish? Are you craving sunshine and warmth and wish for Spring to put a spring in your step?