About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
My Yoga Online has changed my life. Last spring due to a slipped disc in my neck half of my...
- Kirsten Hello, I have been so pleased with both the member services and the wonderful instructors...
- Elena Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!! I joined a couple of weeks ago and I can't thank you...
Thanks so much for your site. I have recently joined as a member.
Your site has allowed me...
- Mark MYO has changed my life. I actually do all of the yoga I always wanted to do since it's so...
- Kerrie Thankyou for branching out to include Pilates especially Anita Seiz and belly dancing, with...
Hello! I just wanted to write to express how delighted I am with this
site! I joined this...
- Zarla I love MYO! I have anxiety about everything-- my relationship, money, my job, and especially...
- Lundyn I want to thank you for such a wonderful site. I just completed my 200 hr teacher training...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Hemalayaa Raghunath . Mara Branscombe Rod Stryker
- Andrea Marcum Clara Roberts-Oss Michelle Trantina Nico Luce
- Bernie Clark Kerri Kelly Janet Stone Shiva Rea
- Desiree Rumbaugh Mark Whitwell Chris Chavez Doug Swenson
- Cyndi Lee Mary Clare Sweet Gina Caputo Annie Carpenter
- Anita Seiz Gloria Latham Kevan Gale Ryan Leier
- David Magone Danielle Mika Nagel Kino MacGregor Faith Hunter
- Nicki Doane Ashleigh Sergeant Pedro Franco Kia Miller
- Ashley Turner Meghan Currie Cameron Gilley Kreg Weiss, B HKin
MEET OUR MEMBERS
why Clara is using lots of baby talk while teaching?
2 minutes ago
Organic India Gratitude Giveaway
I am thankful for the people who love me, because having a great unconditional support network...
about 2 minutes ago from Kitimat, CA
Yes, I am so grateful for Yoga and the practice of teaching and sharing Yoga with others. I...
10 minutes ago
Introduction to Power Yoga
My daughter and I practice everyday Yoga!! taking your classes make us happy and be more connected....
about 17 minutes ago
I have learn to never take a simple breath for granted. This morning as I sat doing my breathing...
19 minutes ago from Providence, US
Yoga and Nutrition for Happy, Healthy Knees
Creak, crack, ache. My knees are pretty quick to let me know when they’re unhappy. Though my knees have offered me endless support...
Yoga Changes Things
Seeing someone achieve a goal or dream uplifts the spirit of not only the doer, but the observer. As a yoga teacher, I get a front...
Run Faster, Recover Quicker: A Yoga Warmup for Runners
Seventeen years ago, I was a long distance runner who discovered yoga on a whim. Although I had always been pretty flexible, I was...
A Sneak Peek at Our Upcoming Gratitude Guide
Staff Blog Post Candles, meditation, flows, and love love love! These are things you have to look forward to in our upcoming practice...
Conscious Box Tuesday Giveaway
Conscious Box is giving away a free one-year subscription -- a $204 value! This week's question: What's your favorite healthy...
Heading Into Gratitude Season
Staff Blog Post November is all but over and holiday jingles are working their way into the playlist of almost every retail store....
6 Ways to Live with Gratitude this Holiday Season
The holidays are almost here and in New England the beautiful, colorful leaves of fall release their hold on tall tree branches and...
The Solar Plexus Chakra: Foods for Self-Esteem
The solar plexus chakra represents self-esteem and willpower, and governs the stomach and other digestive organs. This chakra is located...
The Self-Compassion Cheat Sheet
One of the hurdles most of us run into when trying to become more self-compassionate is not knowing what “self-compassion”...
Shed Light on Your Shadow Self
We all know someone who has made a career change to follow their dreams. Or someone who has worked hard to lose a large amount of weight....
5 Ways to Become More Positive
With a background in confidence coaching, I am often asked for help with positive thinking. It is true that the world pushes us to...
Expectations: A Self-Fulfilling Prophecy
Our desire to force and control situations is often tied to our limiting beliefs about how our goals can be realized. When our secret...