About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
THANKS for this
great website. I am a solo mom that could not do yoga classes anymore
- Julie Hello! I just wanted to write to express how delighted I am with this site! I joined this...
- Zarla This site has changed my life. I needed something different to stimulate my body and my mind...
MYO helped me give birth to the cook in me - just the way I love eating - more so the recipes...
- Ruby Thank you for this site. Thank you for the professional way in which you present yoga practice....
- Barb Ultra cool, highly innovative website - leaves me feeling connected to the yoga community,...
Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!
I joined a couple of weeks ago and I can't thank you...
- Jasmine I have tried Yoga over the years in studios and always managed to hurt myself. By following...
- Jeri To say that Yoga Online has changed my life would be an understatement. I used to struggle...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Danielle Mika Nagel Pedro Franco Meghan Currie Cyndi Lee
- Ryan Leier Hemalayaa Behl Chris Chavez Janet Stone
- Ashleigh Sergeant Gloria Latham Clara Roberts-Oss Kreg Weiss, B HKin
- Shiva Rea Ashley Turner Kino MacGregor Doug Swenson
- Mary Clare Sweet Kevan Gale Kia Miller Kerri Kelly
- Mark Whitwell Annie Carpenter Rod Stryker Anita Seiz
- Desiree Rumbaugh Gina Caputo Raghunath . David Magone
- Mara Branscombe Nicki Doane Faith Hunter Bernie Clark
- Andrea Marcum Michelle Trantina Nico Luce Cameron Gilley
MEET OUR MEMBERS
@baxter4610 Welcome to your new home!! I'm so grateful to have been part of your new beginning!!...
about a minute ago from Boulder, US
A Core Cultivation Practice To Ignite Your Day
@magma7 Awesome! I'm so happy it worked for you and your shoulders!
2 minutes ago from Boulder, US
Thanks! This was just what I needed this morning! (great music, too!)
2 hours ago from Stanwood, US
40 Minute Hatha Flow for Intuition
Good class, made me laughter . Thank you
2 hours ago from Toronto, CA
Clearing Out the Kinks Hatha Yoga
2 hours ago from los angeles, US
The other day, I was sitting in the Himalayas along with a group of friends, all meditators, and my guru was leading us into a long...
A Simple Chair Yoga Technique to Relieve Neck and Shoulder Tension
You don't have to wait to do yoga until you get to your class, leave work, or feel better if you are sick or injured. You can do yoga...
Pranayama Basics: When to Inhale and Exhale
One of the things my students found most difficult or confusing about a yoga class, was when the teacher started talking about when...
Win a One Day Yoga Retreat at The Toronto Yoga Show
Win a one day yoga retreat at The Toronto Yoga Conference and Show with Colleen Saidman Yee and Rodney Yee -- a $216 value! Want to...
Love is Stronger than Fear: A Spotlight on Desirée Rumbaugh
Desirée Rumbaugh is a gifted and inspiring yoga teacher who leads from a place of deep wisdom and grace. Bringing over 25 years...
My Yoga Online is Proud to Support The Haven
At the end of Anahata: The Heart of Yoga, My Yoga Online will make a $500 donation to The Haven in the name of its most active participant,...
Mediterranean Style Bean Salad
My all-time favorite way of preparing vegetables is roasting them. Depending on the vegetable, it could be a short or long process....
10 Things We Can Learn from Stress and Anxiety
Here is a list of 10 things we can learn from stress and anxiety: 1. How to handle something difficult. Stressful things...
Pamper Yourself in 6 Easy Steps
As a busy mom, yoga teacher and all around (self-proclaimed) Domestic Goddess, I sometimes find myself lacking in the personal time...
The Number One Rule for Improving Your Life
Do you ever get pissed off or frustrated, uptight or stressed about what’s happening in the moment? Do you notice how much...
Roasted Sweet Potato Mac and Cheese (Vegan)
I am really excited about this recipe. I have entered a time machine and gone back to my childhood. The only difference...
Kapha Reducing Breakfast Porridge
Are you feeling a little heavy and a little sluggish? Are you craving sunshine and warmth and wish for Spring to put a spring in your step?