About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I just joined your online group to augment classed I take at a gym. I hate to miss a class...
- Diane I love myyogaonline and have found the quality of all of the lessons/videos that I have used...
- Angela Dear MyYoga - I joined your site a month and a half ago, having had a fine, adequate yoga...
MYO helped me give birth to the cook in me - just the way I love eating - more so the recipes...
- Ruby I joined My Yogaonline about a month ago and I am loving my membership! Your website is very...
- Ginger Amazing variety of styles & teaching methods. As a teacher its great to have a reference to...
I so appreciate the variety and ability to do a class when it fits my schedule and being able...
- Kathie Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!! I joined a couple of weeks ago and I can't thank you...
- Jasmine MYO is easy to use and I like the choice of restorative, relaxing, beginner, and yin yoga...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Kevan Gale Raghunath . Ryan Leier Pedro Franco
- Nicki Doane Clara Roberts-Oss Gina Caputo Nico Luce
- Cyndi Lee Michelle Trantina Mara Branscombe Ashley Turner
- Faith Hunter Annie Carpenter Kia Miller Chris Chavez
- Gloria Latham Bernie Clark Danielle Mika Nagel David Magone
- Andrea Marcum Mary Clare Sweet Kreg Weiss, B HKin Mark Whitwell
- Kino MacGregor Hemalayaa Rod Stryker Shiva Rea
- Meghan Currie Janet Stone Anita Seiz Ashleigh Sergeant
- Cameron Gilley Desiree Rumbaugh Kerri Kelly Doug Swenson
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Light My Fire
Loved this practice with Faith. I loved her instruction on doing chaturanga from plank pose....
2 hours ago from Elgin, US
Total Body Tune Up
Great class! Thank you so much!
about 2 hours ago
Such an amazing class and teacher. It´s in my favourites and will be a regular. Thank you...
3 hours ago from New Westminster, CA
Budokon Yoga Intermediate Flow
first time with this style as a martial arts lover and yoga teacher i loved it
5 hours ago from chamonix, FR
Detox and Renew
This practice is perfect. Especially when our country S.A. is mourning the passing of one of...
about 5 hours ago from London, GB
Sabotage Self-Doubt with Yoga
As a yoga teacher, students often approach me after class to discuss challenges they experienced during their practice. Frequently,...
3 Common Mistakes Beginner Yogis Should Avoid
Whenever we start something new we may have a certain feeling of anxiety and uncertainty about the unknown and, in most cases, this...
A Sneak Peek at Our Upcoming Gratitude Guide
Staff Blog Post Candles, meditation, flows, and love love love! These are things you have to look forward to in our upcoming practice...
3 Simple Mantras for Transformation
Chances are, if you practice yoga regularly, you’ve been exposed to at least a handful of Sanskrit mantras, sometimes chanted...
Conscious Box Tuesday Giveaway
Conscious Box is giving away a free one-year subscription -- a $204 value! This week's question: What's your favorite healthy...
Heading Into Gratitude Season
Staff Blog Post November is all but over and holiday jingles are working their way into the playlist of almost every retail store....
The Self-Compassion Cheat Sheet
One of the hurdles most of us run into when trying to become more self-compassionate is not knowing what “self-compassion”...
Shed Light on Your Shadow Self
We all know someone who has made a career change to follow their dreams. Or someone who has worked hard to lose a large amount of weight....
5 Ways to Become More Positive
With a background in confidence coaching, I am often asked for help with positive thinking. It is true that the world pushes us to...
Expectations: A Self-Fulfilling Prophecy
Our desire to force and control situations is often tied to our limiting beliefs about how our goals can be realized. When our secret...
Zain’s Pumpkin Pie Pancakes
Do the dropping temperatures have you craving warm and delicious pumpkin pie? Well, why not indulge at breakfast with my delicious,...
Zain's Vegan Coconut Whipped Cream
This delicious vegan whipped cream makes quite a few servings or not so many, depending on the can, the day and your mood!