About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I've learned so much about yoga and a healthy lifestyle in my first month of membership here!...
- Judith This is the best thing ever, Im from mexico, from a city where there are no yoga casses, so...
- Tuty I LOVE MyYoga Online! I travel and move a lot in my work. MyYoga Online has helped me to...
MYO has changed my life. I actually do all of the yoga I always wanted to do since it's so...
- Kerrie I really enjoy your site. I am an instructor and it is nice to take a class at home and get...
- Jody One of the blessing of TIC is to connect with people all over the world. Everytime I do Yoga...
I just finished the Hip Opener live practice by Desiree Rumbaugh. What a wonderful experience!...
- Melinda MYO is easy to use and I like the choice of restorative, relaxing, beginner, and yin yoga...
- Dedra I am so happy to have found you. This site is a joy, it has something for everyone and something...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Michelle Trantina Andrea Marcum Hemalayaa Behl Ashleigh Sergeant
- Meghan Currie Doug Swenson Cyndi Lee Kia Miller
- Shiva Rea Chris Chavez Annie Carpenter Kreg Weiss, B HKin
- Kevan Gale Bernie Clark Rod Stryker Ashley Turner
- Nico Luce Janet Stone Mara Branscombe Kino MacGregor
- David Magone Anita Seiz Pedro Franco Raghunath .
- Desiree Rumbaugh Cameron Gilley Nicki Doane Danielle Mika Nagel
- Faith Hunter Clara Roberts-Oss Gloria Latham Kerri Kelly
- Mary Clare Sweet Ryan Leier Mark Whitwell Gina Caputo
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Balance and Burn
The best 37 minutes to myself in the last 7 days. Thank you x
about a hour ago from Reading, GB
Namaste: Gate Opening
Feel a fantastic flow with this yoga practice, short, intense and spiritual. Thank You x
about a hour ago
Balance and Burn
This is one of the best practices I have ever done...I totally loved it! This has reignited...
3 hours ago from Bristol, GB
Balance and Burn
5 hours ago
Seventh Chakra Yoga Practice
What a great and simple practice. I am loving the chakra series.
about 6 hours ago from Darien, US
A Simple Chair Yoga Technique to Relieve Neck and Shoulder Tension
You don't have to wait to do yoga until you get to your class, leave work, or feel better if you are sick or injured. You can do yoga...
Pranayama Basics: When to Inhale and Exhale
One of the things my students found most difficult or confusing about a yoga class, was when the teacher started talking about when...
Your Amazing Brain and How to Use it Properly
You are the owner of one of the most powerful and fascinating machines on the planet—the human brain. This incredible piece of...
Win a One Day Yoga Retreat at The Toronto Yoga Show
Win a one day yoga retreat at The Toronto Yoga Conference and Show with Colleen Saidman Yee and Rodney Yee -- a $216 value! Want to...
Love is Stronger than Fear: A Spotlight on Desirée Rumbaugh
Desirée Rumbaugh is a gifted and inspiring yoga teacher who leads from a place of deep wisdom and grace. Bringing over 25 years...
My Yoga Online is Proud to Support The Haven
At the end of Anahata: The Heart of Yoga, My Yoga Online will make a $500 donation to The Haven in the name of its most active participant,...
Mediterranean Style Bean Salad
My all-time favorite way of preparing vegetables is roasting them. Depending on the vegetable, it could be a short or long process....
10 Things We Can Learn from Stress and Anxiety
Here is a list of 10 things we can learn from stress and anxiety: 1. How to handle something difficult. Stressful things...
Pamper Yourself in 6 Easy Steps
As a busy mom, yoga teacher and all around (self-proclaimed) Domestic Goddess, I sometimes find myself lacking in the personal time...
The Number One Rule for Improving Your Life
Do you ever get pissed off or frustrated, uptight or stressed about what’s happening in the moment? Do you notice how much...
Roasted Sweet Potato Mac and Cheese (Vegan)
I am really excited about this recipe. I have entered a time machine and gone back to my childhood. The only difference...
Kapha Reducing Breakfast Porridge
Are you feeling a little heavy and a little sluggish? Are you craving sunshine and warmth and wish for Spring to put a spring in your step?