About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
Namaste' Just wanted to say how awesome this site is - absolutely love it! Favorite teachers...
- Marilyn I really enjoy your site. I am an instructor and it is nice to take a class at home and get...
- Jody Hi MYO! I love love LOVE your website. It's amazing I hadn't heard of you earlier, but my...
I just joined your online group to augment classed I take at a gym. I hate to miss a class...
- Diane I finally had the chance today to try my new MYO video "Flying School": I really loved it,...
- Frances I LOVE MyYoga Online! I travel and move a lot in my work. MyYoga Online has helped me to...
To say that Yoga Online has changed my life would be an understatement. I used to struggle...
- Erin I am filled with love for this site! Thank you, you've brightened my world with your inspiring...
- Kristen Thank you so much for a great site. I broke my foot about 5 weeks ago and use to do 90 minutes...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Meghan Currie Bernie Clark Shiva Rea Michelle Trantina
- Mara Branscombe Anita Seiz Desiree Rumbaugh Rod Stryker
- Kino MacGregor Clara Roberts-Oss Kevan Gale Pedro Franco
- Raghunath . Ryan Leier Faith Hunter Kerri Kelly
- Ashleigh Sergeant Danielle Mika Nagel Cyndi Lee Nico Luce
- Gloria Latham Chris Chavez Mary Clare Sweet Nicki Doane
- Annie Carpenter David Magone Ashley Turner Kreg Weiss, B HKin
- Mark Whitwell Cameron Gilley Doug Swenson Andrea Marcum
- Hemalayaa Behl Kia Miller Janet Stone Gina Caputo
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Sun Energy Kriya
This video stopped at 7 minutes left and I couldn't finish it! Grrrr
17 minutes ago from Norwalk, US
3 Ways to Get Closer to the Present Moment
Great article. Sometimes we get so caught up with excess and sometimes the best thing for us...
31 minutes ago from Columbus, US
Leap of Faith
@vsilga Thank you for your feedback. Happy to hear you enjoy this practice. n
36 minutes ago from Provence, FR
Kapha Balancing AM PM Class
Melina, I appreciate your quality instruction and non-preachy style!
about 56 minutes ago
Thank youuuuu !! :)
about a hour ago from Brisbane, AU
The other day, I was sitting in the Himalayas along with a group of friends, all meditators, and my guru was leading us into a long...
A Simple Chair Yoga Technique to Relieve Neck and Shoulder Tension
You don't have to wait to do yoga until you get to your class, leave work, or feel better if you are sick or injured. You can do yoga...
Pranayama Basics: When to Inhale and Exhale
One of the things my students found most difficult or confusing about a yoga class, was when the teacher started talking about when...
Win a One Day Yoga Retreat at The Toronto Yoga Show
Win a one day yoga retreat at The Toronto Yoga Conference and Show with Colleen Saidman Yee and Rodney Yee -- a $216 value! Want to...
Love is Stronger than Fear: A Spotlight on Desirée Rumbaugh
Desirée Rumbaugh is a gifted and inspiring yoga teacher who leads from a place of deep wisdom and grace. Bringing over 25 years...
My Yoga Online is Proud to Support The Haven
At the end of Anahata: The Heart of Yoga, My Yoga Online will make a $500 donation to The Haven in the name of its most active participant,...
Mediterranean Style Bean Salad
My all-time favorite way of preparing vegetables is roasting them. Depending on the vegetable, it could be a short or long process....
10 Things We Can Learn from Stress and Anxiety
Here is a list of 10 things we can learn from stress and anxiety: 1. How to handle something difficult. Stressful things...
Pamper Yourself in 6 Easy Steps
As a busy mom, yoga teacher and all around (self-proclaimed) Domestic Goddess, I sometimes find myself lacking in the personal time...
The Number One Rule for Improving Your Life
Do you ever get pissed off or frustrated, uptight or stressed about what’s happening in the moment? Do you notice how much...
Roasted Sweet Potato Mac and Cheese (Vegan)
I am really excited about this recipe. I have entered a time machine and gone back to my childhood. The only difference...
Kapha Reducing Breakfast Porridge
Are you feeling a little heavy and a little sluggish? Are you craving sunshine and warmth and wish for Spring to put a spring in your step?