About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
It is amazing what can be considered "feeling normal", and how unwell
- Jodi Thank you so much Yoga Online! :) I am from Sydney Australia and find your classes the perfect...
- Danielle I love the variety of yoga levels and classes! It gets me doing yoga everyday, and I feel great!
Yoga has helped me to deal with many physical and emotional issues over the past few years....
- Debbie I love MYO! I have anxiety about everything-- my relationship, money, my job, and especially...
- Lundyn This site has changed my life. I needed something different to stimulate my body and my mind...
I so appreciate the variety and ability to do a class when it fits my schedule and being able...
- Kathie One of the blessing of TIC is to connect with people all over the world. Everytime I do Yoga...
- Ana I really enjoy your site. I am an instructor and it is nice to take a class at home and get...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Shiva Rea Kerri Kelly Gina Caputo Bernie Clark
- Kevan Gale Rod Stryker Kreg Weiss, B HKin Mary Clare Sweet
- Chris Chavez Kino MacGregor Kia Miller Pedro Franco
- Ashleigh Sergeant Mara Branscombe Nico Luce Meghan Currie
- Michelle Trantina David Magone Gloria Latham Annie Carpenter
- Raghunath . Hemalayaa Cameron Gilley Faith Hunter
- Desiree Rumbaugh Mark Whitwell Danielle Mika Nagel Janet Stone
- Anita Seiz Doug Swenson Clara Roberts-Oss Cyndi Lee
- Ashley Turner Nicki Doane Ryan Leier Andrea Marcum
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Just One Dance Vinyasa Class
Short and elegant. Love this one, will be coming back.
about 57 minutes ago
Light My Fire
This was the perfect practice for me today! Really loved this one.
3 hours ago from Albuquerque, US
A Moment for Moms
I felt called to practice this even though I do not have children and it was perfect! Thank you!
4 hours ago from Squamish, CA
Light My Fire
I just returned from vacation and I was so happy to see this new video by Faith Hunter! Perfect...
5 hours ago from Philadelphia, US
Light My Fire
I love this session. I am thankful that I find you on the stream. :)
about 5 hours ago from Memphis, US
3 Common Mistakes Beginner Yogis Should Avoid
Whenever we start something new we may have a certain feeling of anxiety and uncertainty about the unknown and, in most cases, this...
A Sneak Peek at Our Upcoming Gratitude Guide
Staff Blog Post Candles, meditation, flows, and love love love! These are things you have to look forward to in our upcoming practice...
3 Simple Mantras for Transformation
Chances are, if you practice yoga regularly, you’ve been exposed to at least a handful of Sanskrit mantras, sometimes chanted...
Refresh Your Mind with a Daily Brain Shower
Do you shower everyday? Why? How do you feel after a hot, refreshing shower? Showers are wonderful things. I enjoy them...
Conscious Box Tuesday Giveaway
Conscious Box is giving away a free one-year subscription -- a $204 value! This week's question: What's your favorite healthy...
Heading Into Gratitude Season
Staff Blog Post November is all but over and holiday jingles are working their way into the playlist of almost every retail store....
The Self-Compassion Cheat Sheet
One of the hurdles most of us run into when trying to become more self-compassionate is not knowing what “self-compassion”...
Shed Light on Your Shadow Self
We all know someone who has made a career change to follow their dreams. Or someone who has worked hard to lose a large amount of weight....
5 Ways to Become More Positive
With a background in confidence coaching, I am often asked for help with positive thinking. It is true that the world pushes us to...
Expectations: A Self-Fulfilling Prophecy
Our desire to force and control situations is often tied to our limiting beliefs about how our goals can be realized. When our secret...
Zain’s Pumpkin Pie Pancakes
Do the dropping temperatures have you craving warm and delicious pumpkin pie? Well, why not indulge at breakfast with my delicious,...
Zain's Vegan Coconut Whipped Cream
This delicious vegan whipped cream makes quite a few servings or not so many, depending on the can, the day and your mood!