About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I stumbled upon My yoga online somehow through facebook and i'm doing the 25 days of free yoga...
- Simmi Myyogaonline gets me on my mat and has gotten me into a practice - I love getting my feet on...
- Kirsten One of the blessing of TIC is to connect with people all over the world. Everytime I do Yoga...
THANKS for this
great website. I am a solo mom that could not do yoga classes anymore
- Julie I love My Yoga Online. I always wanted to practice Yoga from my early twenties and even tried...
- Fernanda Having access to daily videos has changed me! I'm improving my home practice, trying new styles...
As a very busy professional and mother, i don't get time to go to the gym. I enjoy Yoga a lot...
- Arundhati Ultra cool, highly innovative website - leaves me feeling connected to the yoga community,...
- Sandra i just joined to myyogaonline, finished my first class and feeling great already!!thank you...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Michelle Trantina Doug Swenson Kevan Gale Chris Chavez
- Kia Miller Andrea Marcum Janet Stone Ryan Leier
- Clara Roberts-Oss Gloria Latham Kreg Weiss, B HKin Desiree Rumbaugh
- Pedro Franco Gina Caputo Raghunath . Rod Stryker
- Shiva Rea David Magone Faith Hunter Mary Clare Sweet
- Danielle Mika Nagel Kerri Kelly Kino MacGregor Mark Whitwell
- Cameron Gilley Anita Seiz Meghan Currie Cyndi Lee
- Nicki Doane Annie Carpenter Nico Luce Ashley Turner
- Mara Branscombe Hemalayaa Behl Bernie Clark Ashleigh Sergeant
MEET OUR MEMBERS
More Core Please: 14-Day Core Challenge Starts October 15th
Browsing back through your blog. Wish I could do this challenge late but the links don't...
about 3 minutes ago from Victoria, CA
Balance and Burn
SINCE LISTENING IS THE "CORE" OF YOGA PRACTICE (BIG EARS ) , IM SORRY THAT THIS...
31 minutes ago from Gothenburg, SE
Twisty Delicious Clarification
Wonderful. This practice gave me much to be grateful for, and much to anticipate when I do...
about 52 minutes ago
Holy Hip Openers
Love, Love, Love this practice. It's one of the 1st I did when I joined the site &...
2 hours ago
Balance and Burn
I'm also unable to hear the video at the moment
about 2 hours ago , DE
The other day, I was sitting in the Himalayas along with a group of friends, all meditators, and my guru was leading us into a long...
A Simple Chair Yoga Technique to Relieve Neck and Shoulder Tension
You don't have to wait to do yoga until you get to your class, leave work, or feel better if you are sick or injured. You can do yoga...
Pranayama Basics: When to Inhale and Exhale
One of the things my students found most difficult or confusing about a yoga class, was when the teacher started talking about when...
Win a One Day Yoga Retreat at The Toronto Yoga Show
Win a one day yoga retreat at The Toronto Yoga Conference and Show with Colleen Saidman Yee and Rodney Yee -- a $216 value! Want to...
Love is Stronger than Fear: A Spotlight on Desirée Rumbaugh
Desirée Rumbaugh is a gifted and inspiring yoga teacher who leads from a place of deep wisdom and grace. Bringing over 25 years...
My Yoga Online is Proud to Support The Haven
At the end of Anahata: The Heart of Yoga, My Yoga Online will make a $500 donation to The Haven in the name of its most active participant,...
Happiness Made Simple
It never ceases to amaze me how good we all are (and I mean gold medal good) at making the questions of life super complicated. The...
Mediterranean Style Bean Salad
My all-time favorite way of preparing vegetables is roasting them. Depending on the vegetable, it could be a short or long process....
10 Things We Can Learn from Stress and Anxiety
Here is a list of 10 things we can learn from stress and anxiety: 1. How to handle something difficult. Stressful things...
Pamper Yourself in 6 Easy Steps
As a busy mom, yoga teacher and all around (self-proclaimed) Domestic Goddess, I sometimes find myself lacking in the personal time...
The Number One Rule for Improving Your Life
Do you ever get pissed off or frustrated, uptight or stressed about what’s happening in the moment? Do you notice how much...
Roasted Sweet Potato Mac and Cheese (Vegan)
I am really excited about this recipe. I have entered a time machine and gone back to my childhood. The only difference...