About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
As a professional in the web industry, and having won just about every award for site design...
- Bryon I found MYO about 3 years ago. I live in a small rural town that didn't have any yoga studios...
- Melinda MYO has been a healing aid for me. Yoga helps tremendously with my chronic pain, and keeps...
I'm very grateful to have found you guys online! I am currently living in a small part of Spain...
- Victoria My Yoga Online has changed my life. Last spring due to a slipped disc in my neck half of my...
- Kirsten This site has saved me for the past year. I've been living in rural Missouri where I'm the...
I joined My Yogaonline about a month ago and I am loving my membership! Your website is very...
- Ginger It is amazing what can be considered "feeling normal", and how unwell that can actually...
- Jodi THANK YOU MY YOGA ONLINE!! I love having this right in my home! I bought my two sisters a...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Annie Carpenter Gloria Latham Raghunath . Doug Swenson
- Ashley Turner Chris Chavez Pedro Franco Hemalayaa Behl
- Janet Stone Andrea Marcum Cyndi Lee Nico Luce
- Faith Hunter Bernie Clark Ashleigh Sergeant Shiva Rea
- Ryan Leier Kerri Kelly Kino MacGregor Kia Miller
- Kreg Weiss, B HKin Meghan Currie Danielle Mika Nagel Cameron Gilley
- Mark Whitwell Kevan Gale Mara Branscombe Anita Seiz
- Michelle Trantina Gina Caputo Desiree Rumbaugh Mary Clare Sweet
- Clara Roberts-Oss David Magone Rod Stryker
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Quite fast, but really enjoyable.....standing split is amazing (I know one shouldn't be...
13 minutes ago from Harlow, GB
such an honor to take this class. Namaste
2 hours ago from Sunnyvale, US
Amazing, as always! Thanks for bringing such variety to the mat. Your sequences leave me...
about 2 hours ago from raleigh, US
I liked this. It was fast paced, but that was nice. Side plank on the right was missed, but...
about 2 hours ago from Simi Valley, US
My Yoga on GaiamTV: A Few Important Details
Hi @michento and @MrsWFG, you will be able to use your existing MYO login information with...
4 hours ago from Vancouver, CA
My Yoga on GaiamTV: A Few Important Details
Thanks to all of you for your feedback regarding the upcoming launch. We love your enthusiasm to start exploring My Yoga on Gaiam...
How Yoga Can Heat Up Your Summer Job Search
Cultivating tapas, or heat, in your daily yoga practice can be a powerful tool and could help you to get fired up about your career.Tapas...
How Yoga Can Help You Recover from Adrenal Fatigue
“Adrenal Fatigue” is a term that pops up more and more frequently these days. Do any of these symptoms sound familiar to...
Yoga Philosophy: Maya and the Veil of Illusion
Are we all separate individuals or are we all connected as one Universal Consciousness? Or are we both simultaneously? This question...
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
We hope you enjoyed week one of our free online film festival, and welcome to week two. This week's focus is on harnessing the power...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
5 Ways to Use Peppermint Oil
I’ve recently fallen in love with peppermint oil. Peppermint oil is widely known for its ancient medicinal properties; its many...
3 Healthy Habits for Lasting Happiness
Lately I’ve given presentations to hundreds of people on the art of living in harmony and happiness. Having recently moved with...
Refreshing Mint Slushy
This slushy is so delicious and refreshing you’ll be craving it all summer! The fresh taste is a great way to perk you up in...
7 Ways to Stop Overthinking
We’ve all been there. The same thought spinning around in your head, the worst case scenario playing on repeat in your mind as...
Running: Training for the Mind
Sit down, breathe deep, lace up my runners and set out for a little ‘me’ time. As my body begins to warm up through a brisk...
The Art of Doing Nothing: 5 Lessons for Living a Truly Happy Life
Most of us are guilty of trying to fill up any free spot we may have in our calendars. We have been taught that the busier we are,...