About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
Namaste' Just wanted to say how awesome this site is - absolutely love it! Favorite teachers...
- Marilyn As a very busy professional and mother, i don't get time to go to the gym. I enjoy Yoga a lot...
- Arundhati I am almost a beginner and I find your site brilliant. It's clear and easy to understand the...
Your web site is just what I've needed to get myself back in touch with yoga.I have a busy,...
- Madeleine Yoga online allows me to try a multitude of classes so I never get bored and always learn new...
- Melissa Hi MYO! I love love LOVE your website. It's amazing I hadn't heard of you earlier, but my...
i spent the last four weeks at home with severe and debilitating neck pain. a few days ago...
- Christiana Thankyou for branching out to include Pilates especially Anita Seiz and belly dancing, with...
- Telma This site has saved me for the past year. I've been living in rural Missouri where I'm the...
How My Yoga Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- David Magone Meghan Currie Nico Luce Shiva Rea
- Nicki Doane Doug Swenson Kevan Gale Kreg Weiss, B HKin
- Clara Roberts-Oss Annie Carpenter Chris Chavez Ryan Leier
- Mara Branscombe Cyndi Lee Andrea Marcum Danielle Mika Nagel
- Desiree Rumbaugh Kino MacGregor Anita Seiz Raghunath
- Hemalayaa Mark Whitwell Pedro Franco Rod Stryker
- Ashleigh Sergeant Janet Stone Bernie Clark Cameron Gilley
- Jesse Enright Michelle Trantina Ashley Turner Gloria Latham
- Kia Miller Kerri Kelly Faith Hunter Bibi McGill
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Beginner Warm-up and Hip Opening
Thank you so much Mark. My first online yoga class and nearly my first yoga ever. I definately...
about 14 minutes ago
Fibre Tibet Tuesday Giveaway
I practice to be conscious of myself because I am connected to everything in the universe....
about 26 minutes ago
Standing Flow 20 Minute Series
Loved this short dynamic practice thank you
about 3 hours ago
Soothing Touch of Yoga
First yoga class. I loved it!!!!
about 3 hours ago
Loving the Wilderness
Wonderful class. Namaste!
about 4 hours ago from Villiersdorp, ZA
6 Reasons to Visit the Hidden Yoga Gem of the Caribbean
Besides the fact that the Beach Boys sang about Aruba, why should you love it?
Why Today is the Best Day Ever to Step On Your Mat
How is your yoga practice going? Do you ever get on your mat and wonder why you are there? Does it ever seem like a waste of time?...
3 Steps to Meditation in Motion
After having spent many years in twice daily, seated meditation, it dawned on me one evening that I’d actually carried the...
Fibre Tibet Tuesday Giveaway
Fibre Tibet is giving away an organic cashmere Ocean Shawl -- a $185 value! This week's question: How do you make a difference...
Ziliotto Tuesday Giveaway
Ziliotto is giving away a $200 gift certificate! This week's question: How is your own personal style reflected in your yoga...
Yoga For Busy Moms
Happy Mother's Day! My Yoga Online is pleased to present our new Practice Guide that has been specially designed for all the Moms out...
Black Bean Brownies with Chocolate Avocado Icing
After expending my mental and physical energy in a 90-minute yoga class, I don’t know about you, but I need to refuel my body...
3 Benefits of Slowing Down
Taking things slow does not come naturally to me. I am one of those people who is constantly multi-tasking; usually in the process...
Learn to Love Your Body
It's been in the air lately - people talking about their bodies. Some loving them, most hating them. With Spring and Summer ahead of...
How Being Imperfect Made Me a Better Therapist (and Person)
Before grad-school interviews, I dyed my hair brown. I'd always had a complex about being a blonde in academic settings. Well, not...
The Right Food for a Busy Life
Three hours of Sunday prep to create lunches and dinners throughout the week! Recipes below include: Roasted Root Vegetables, Salad...
Coconut Curry Bowl with Thai Red Rice
This is a rich, warming meal with a touch of spice for those evenings where you need a little comfort food. I used a red rice simply...