About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I am very new to Yoga and happened to find Anusara Therapeutics for Hips and Lower Back online...
- Kathleen Thanks so much for your site. I have recently joined as a member. Your site has allowed me...
- Mark THANKS for this great website. I am a solo mom that could not do yoga classes anymore (unless...
I love myyogaonline and have found the quality of all of the lessons/videos that I have used...
- Angela Namaste' Just wanted to say how awesome this site is - absolutely love it! Favorite teachers...
- Marilyn We LOVE my yoga online!! My partner and I use it everyday and have recommended it to everyone...
I have to say I am very impressed with My Yoga Online's website.
Your extensive library and...
- Shanin This site has saved me for the past year. I've been living in rural Missouri where I'm the...
- Sarena hi i love this site its helped me in my yoga, and opened up in all ways , ienjoy yoga naked...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Andrea Marcum Annie Carpenter Doug Swenson Nicki Doane
- Kevan Gale Rod Stryker Danielle Mika Nagel Anita Seiz
- Kino MacGregor David Magone Ryan Leier Shiva Rea
- Desiree Rumbaugh Mara Branscombe Meghan Currie Kerri Kelly
- Cyndi Lee Janet Stone Faith Hunter Pedro Franco
- Gina Caputo Raghunath . Kia Miller Ashley Turner
- Gloria Latham Bernie Clark Cameron Gilley Clara Roberts-Oss
- Chris Chavez Mark Whitwell Mary Clare Sweet Ashleigh Sergeant
- Michelle Trantina Kreg Weiss, B HKin Nico Luce Hemalayaa
MEET OUR MEMBERS
What a graceful 45 minutes! Lovely stretches and plenty of core work. I enjoyed the balancing...
about 46 minutes ago from Mammoth Lakes, US
Busy Moms Sweet Sweaty Time Out Flow
A M A Z I N G! I loved this video.... talk about Burn! Feels fantastic... this class is challenging...
2 hours ago
Immunity Boosting Flow
@charlottepb this is superb news! i'm glad you find it something you want to revisit again...
2 hours ago from Boulder, US
A Core Cultivation Practice To Ignite Your Day
@Sakunthala I absolutely love the mental image your comment just provoked :) Hahahaha that...
2 hours ago from Boulder, US
Power Flow For Balancing Vata
I found all the chatter about other peoples outfits and mother in law visiting very distracting....
about 2 hours ago
A Sneak Peek at Our Upcoming Gratitude Guide
Staff Blog Post Candles, meditation, flows, and love love love! These are things you have to look forward to in our upcoming practice...
3 Simple Mantras for Transformation
Chances are, if you practice yoga regularly, you’ve been exposed to at least a handful of Sanskrit mantras, sometimes chanted...
Refresh Your Mind with a Daily Brain Shower
Do you shower everyday? Why? How do you feel after a hot, refreshing shower? Showers are wonderful things. I enjoy them...
3 Yoga Tips for Beginners (Funny)
It’s embarrassing but true, I’ve been following beginner yoga classes, online and off, for over ten years. That’s...
Conscious Box Tuesday Giveaway
Conscious Box is giving away a free one-year subscription -- a $204 value! This week's question: What's your favorite healthy...
Heading Into Gratitude Season
Staff Blog Post November is all but over and holiday jingles are working their way into the playlist of almost every retail store....
The Self-Compassion Cheat Sheet
One of the hurdles most of us run into when trying to become more self-compassionate is not knowing what “self-compassion”...
Shed Light on Your Shadow Self
We all know someone who has made a career change to follow their dreams. Or someone who has worked hard to lose a large amount of weight....
5 Ways to Become More Positive
With a background in confidence coaching, I am often asked for help with positive thinking. It is true that the world pushes us to...
Expectations: A Self-Fulfilling Prophecy
Our desire to force and control situations is often tied to our limiting beliefs about how our goals can be realized. When our secret...
Zain’s Pumpkin Pie Pancakes
Do the dropping temperatures have you craving warm and delicious pumpkin pie? Well, why not indulge at breakfast with my delicious,...
Zain's Vegan Coconut Whipped Cream
This delicious vegan whipped cream makes quite a few servings or not so many, depending on the can, the day and your mood!