About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I love My Yoga Online. I always wanted to practice Yoga from my early twenties and even tried...
- Fernanda Thank you for your site. When I was bedridden after a scooter accident I felt connected to...
- Sonia Yoga online allows me to try a multitude of classes so I never get bored and always learn new...
Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!
I joined a couple of weeks ago and I can't thank you...
- Jasmine As a new mum, myo is perfect for me. I can choose from so many different styles and lengths...
- Emma My personal practice has suffered after a bad fall on the ankle. I have been able to get swing...
I just joined your online group to augment classed I take at a gym. I hate to miss a class...
- Diane I love the variety of yoga levels and classes! It gets me doing yoga everyday, and I feel great!
- Robyn I am a personal trainer and artist. I work with functional fitness and injury prevention and...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Danielle Mika Nagel Bernie Clark Pedro Franco Desiree Rumbaugh
- Hemalayaa Behl Cameron Gilley Faith Hunter Nicki Doane
- Rod Stryker Chris Chavez Cyndi Lee Meghan Currie
- Nico Luce Andrea Marcum Kreg Weiss, B HKin Raghunath .
- Mara Branscombe Ashleigh Sergeant Michelle Trantina Gina Caputo
- Ashley Turner Ryan Leier Anita Seiz David Magone
- Mark Whitwell Kino MacGregor Shiva Rea Kerri Kelly
- Kia Miller Mary Clare Sweet Clara Roberts-Oss Doug Swenson
- Kevan Gale Janet Stone Annie Carpenter Gloria Latham
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Yoga for Happiness
Thank you! Such wonderful practice! And your presence makes it so beautiful!!
about 6 minutes ago
This video keeps stopping like always !!
4 hours ago from Hawally, KW
Change Your Body, Free Your Mind
Still one of my favorites
5 hours ago from HIdden Valley Lake, US
Ganesha: Remover of Obstacles
Ah man, this was *wonderful*. I feel embarrassed, almost, to not realize that you instruct/guide...
9 hours ago from Saint Petersburg, US
Ayurvedic Yoga for Pitta: To Calm and Cool
wonderful, incredibly calming thank you
about 9 hours ago from KAUFMAN, US
Pranayama Basics: When to Inhale and Exhale
One of the things my students found most difficult or confusing about a yoga class, was when the teacher started talking about when...
Your Amazing Brain and How to Use it Properly
You are the owner of one of the most powerful and fascinating machines on the planet—the human brain. This incredible piece of...
Transformative Yoga: Facing Depression and Accepting Healing
Before I began practicing yoga almost two decades ago, I had heard the word “transformative” occasionally tossed around...
Win a One Day Yoga Retreat at The Toronto Yoga Show
Win a one day yoga retreat at The Toronto Yoga Conference and Show with Colleen Saidman Yee and Rodney Yee -- a $216 value! Want to...
Love is Stronger than Fear: A Spotlight on Desirée Rumbaugh
Desirée Rumbaugh is a gifted and inspiring yoga teacher who leads from a place of deep wisdom and grace. Bringing over 25 years...
My Yoga Online is Proud to Support The Haven
At the end of Anahata: The Heart of Yoga, My Yoga Online will make a $500 donation to The Haven in the name of its most active participant,...
10 Things We Can Learn from Stress and Anxiety
Here is a list of 10 things we can learn from stress and anxiety: 1. How to handle something difficult. Stressful things...
Pamper Yourself in 6 Easy Steps
As a busy mom, yoga teacher and all around (self-proclaimed) Domestic Goddess, I sometimes find myself lacking in the personal time...
The Number One Rule for Improving Your Life
Do you ever get pissed off or frustrated, uptight or stressed about what’s happening in the moment? Do you notice how much...
Roasted Sweet Potato Mac and Cheese (Vegan)
I am really excited about this recipe. I have entered a time machine and gone back to my childhood. The only difference...
Kapha Reducing Breakfast Porridge
Are you feeling a little heavy and a little sluggish? Are you craving sunshine and warmth and wish for Spring to put a spring in your step?
10 Steps for Slipping into Restful Sleep
Our fast paced culture is over-stimulating to say the least. We’re go-go-go from morning ‘til night, and we wonder why...