About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
It's a litter over 6 months that I'm a member of MYO and when I think about it, it feels like...
- Amanda I love myyogaonline and have found the quality of all of the lessons/videos that I have used...
- Angela I love My Yoga Online. I discovered it purely by chance when I was off work with labyrinthitis...
I am filled with love for this site! Thank you, you've brightened my world with your inspiring...
- Kristen I am very new to Yoga and happened to find Anusara Therapeutics for Hips and Lower Back online...
- Kathleen THANKS for this great website. I am a solo mom that could not do yoga classes anymore (unless...
MyYogaOnline is the best site for yoga EVER. I think it is very informative and easy to use....
- Barbara I'm very grateful to have found you guys online! I am currently living in a small part of Spain...
- Victoria Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!! I joined a couple of weeks ago and I can't thank you...
How My Yoga Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Ashley Turner Cameron Gilley Ashleigh Sergeant Anita Seiz
- Mara Branscombe Pedro Franco Jesse Enright Chris Chavez
- Ryan Leier Kerri Kelly Gloria Latham Shiva Rea
- Doug Swenson Kreg Weiss, B HKin Bibi McGill Faith Hunter
- Hemalayaa David Magone Nico Luce Clara Roberts-Oss
- Rod Stryker Danielle Mika Nagel Cyndi Lee Kia Miller
- Mark Whitwell Michelle Trantina Kevan Gale Andrea Marcum
- Meghan Currie Annie Carpenter Raghunath Bernie Clark
- Janet Stone Kino MacGregor Desiree Rumbaugh Nicki Doane
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Fibre Tibet Tuesday Giveaway
I have stopped to eat animal . The best I can do for them. Go to see the video ``From farm...
9 minutes ago
Gentle Hatha for Strength and Stability
I woke up very groggy this morning and this class helped wake me up in a very slow and gentle...
14 minutes ago from Houston, US
I Love My Pilates Series 2
Loved the instruction here, the pace and the tone of the workout however I felt that the workout...
4 hours ago
Strength Meets Grace
A good practise, but a little too much talking and explanation. Thank you though, it was challenging...
about 6 hours ago
Highest Quality Yoga Adjustment
@terrylynn - Thank you for the kind words - students will love this too @BlissBabe I agree...
7 hours ago from South Lake Tahoe, CA, US
6 Reasons to Visit the Hidden Yoga Gem of the Caribbean
Besides the fact that the Beach Boys sang about Aruba, why should you love it?
Why Today is the Best Day Ever to Step On Your Mat
How is your yoga practice going? Do you ever get on your mat and wonder why you are there? Does it ever seem like a waste of time?...
3 Steps to Meditation in Motion
After having spent many years in twice daily, seated meditation, it dawned on me one evening that I’d actually carried the...
Fibre Tibet Tuesday Giveaway
Fibre Tibet is giving away an organic cashmere Ocean Shawl -- a $185 value! This week's question: How do you make a difference...
Ziliotto Tuesday Giveaway
Ziliotto is giving away a $200 gift certificate! This week's question: How is your own personal style reflected in your yoga...
Yoga For Busy Moms
Happy Mother's Day! My Yoga Online is pleased to present our new Practice Guide that has been specially designed for all the Moms out...
Black Bean Brownies with Chocolate Avocado Icing
After expending my mental and physical energy in a 90-minute yoga class, I don’t know about you, but I need to refuel my body...
3 Benefits of Slowing Down
Taking things slow does not come naturally to me. I am one of those people who is constantly multi-tasking; usually in the process...
Learn to Love Your Body
It's been in the air lately - people talking about their bodies. Some loving them, most hating them. With Spring and Summer ahead of...
How Being Imperfect Made Me a Better Therapist (and Person)
Before grad-school interviews, I dyed my hair brown. I'd always had a complex about being a blonde in academic settings. Well, not...
The Right Food for a Busy Life
Three hours of Sunday prep to create lunches and dinners throughout the week! Recipes below include: Roasted Root Vegetables, Salad...
Coconut Curry Bowl with Thai Red Rice
This is a rich, warming meal with a touch of spice for those evenings where you need a little comfort food. I used a red rice simply...