About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I really enjoy your service, the convenience is fantastic and I really enjoy the variety of...
- Carolyn I had already tried over the years to either join a regular yoga studio or set up my own home...
- Madame I've learned so much about yoga and a healthy lifestyle in my first month of membership here!...
I am almost a beginner and I find your site brilliant. It's clear and easy to understand the...
- Teresa Thank you for this site. Thank you for the professional way in which you present yoga practice....
- Barb My Yoga Online has changed my life. Last spring due to a slipped disc in my neck half of my...
I have to say I am very impressed with My Yoga Online's website.
Your extensive library and...
- Shanin I finally had the chance today to try my new MYO video "Flying School": I really loved it,...
- Frances I joined My Yogaonline about a month ago and I am loving my membership! Your website is very...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Gina Caputo Nico Luce Nicki Doane Kino MacGregor
- Danielle Mika Nagel Annie Carpenter Rod Stryker Desiree Rumbaugh
- Michelle Trantina Anita Seiz Mark Whitwell Clara Roberts-Oss
- Pedro Franco Cyndi Lee Janet Stone Kerri Kelly
- Chris Chavez Ryan Leier Ashley Turner Bernie Clark
- Doug Swenson Ashleigh Sergeant Kreg Weiss, B HKin Hemalayaa
- Kia Miller Shiva Rea Gloria Latham Kevan Gale
- Meghan Currie Cameron Gilley Faith Hunter Raghunath .
- Andrea Marcum Mary Clare Sweet David Magone Mara Branscombe
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Organic India Gratitude Giveaway
I am grateful that I have the mobility to practice yoga and to experience each day with freedom.
about a minute ago from Burnaby, CA
Organic India Gratitude Giveaway
I am grateful for my mother. She gave me life and continues to be a source of motivation, humor,...
13 minutes ago from Pleasant Valley, US
Abs-solute Detox Flow
This is an AWESOME practice, Andrea! I took your hip opening class at the Austin Yoga Festival...
16 minutes ago
thank you for this inspiring practice and for the insightful reading. I am grateful for all...
27 minutes ago from sacramento, US
I am grateful for MY life. I am blessed, and I know that.
30 minutes ago from Memphis, US
Yoga and Nutrition for Happy, Healthy Knees
Creak, crack, ache. My knees are pretty quick to let me know when they’re unhappy. Though my knees have offered me endless support...
Yoga Changes Things
Seeing someone achieve a goal or dream uplifts the spirit of not only the doer, but the observer. As a yoga teacher, I get a front...
Run Faster, Recover Quicker: A Yoga Warmup for Runners
Seventeen years ago, I was a long distance runner who discovered yoga on a whim. Although I had always been pretty flexible, I was...
A Sneak Peek at Our Upcoming Gratitude Guide
Staff Blog Post Candles, meditation, flows, and love love love! These are things you have to look forward to in our upcoming practice...
Conscious Box Tuesday Giveaway
Conscious Box is giving away a free one-year subscription -- a $204 value! This week's question: What's your favorite healthy...
Heading Into Gratitude Season
Staff Blog Post November is all but over and holiday jingles are working their way into the playlist of almost every retail store....
6 Ways to Live with Gratitude this Holiday Season
The holidays are almost here and in New England the beautiful, colorful leaves of fall release their hold on tall tree branches and...
The Solar Plexus Chakra: Foods for Self-Esteem
The solar plexus chakra represents self-esteem and willpower, and governs the stomach and other digestive organs. This chakra is located...
The Self-Compassion Cheat Sheet
One of the hurdles most of us run into when trying to become more self-compassionate is not knowing what “self-compassion”...
Shed Light on Your Shadow Self
We all know someone who has made a career change to follow their dreams. Or someone who has worked hard to lose a large amount of weight....
5 Ways to Become More Positive
With a background in confidence coaching, I am often asked for help with positive thinking. It is true that the world pushes us to...
Expectations: A Self-Fulfilling Prophecy
Our desire to force and control situations is often tied to our limiting beliefs about how our goals can be realized. When our secret...