About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
This site has changed my life. I needed something different to stimulate my body and my mind...
- Jose Absolutely LOVE this site! I practice yoga every day on my own and needed more variation and...
- Rosita I've learned so much about yoga and a healthy lifestyle in my first month of membership here!...
This has been the best gift I have ever given to myself. I live in a small town with no yoga...
- Sheila MYO has changed my life. I actually do all of the yoga I always wanted to do since it's so...
- Kerrie As a professional in the web industry, and having won just about every award for site design...
As a new mum, myo is perfect for me. I can choose from so many different styles and lengths...
- Emma Many styles, lots and lots of videos, I don´t even have time to do all good videos!:) Low...
- Joanna Myyogaonline gets me on my mat and has gotten me into a practice - I love getting my feet on...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Danielle Mika Nagel Ashleigh Sergeant Nico Luce Kevan Gale
- Kreg Weiss, B HKin Nicki Doane Faith Hunter Doug Swenson
- Shiva Rea Mark Whitwell Janet Stone Raghunath .
- Desiree Rumbaugh Kia Miller Cameron Gilley Kino MacGregor
- Chris Chavez Bernie Clark Annie Carpenter Michelle Trantina
- Rod Stryker Mara Branscombe Anita Seiz Kerri Kelly
- David Magone Hemalayaa Behl Ryan Leier Gina Caputo
- Gloria Latham Mary Clare Sweet Meghan Currie Cyndi Lee
- Clara Roberts-Oss Pedro Franco Ashley Turner Andrea Marcum
MEET OUR MEMBERS
This is wonderful, just what I needed. Thank you!
about 47 minutes ago from Greenwood, US
Power Yoga for Happiness: Goin' Big
Delicious, beautiful and inspiring. I feel amazing! Mahalo!
about a hour ago
Balance and Burn
Great class. Feelin ready for a good night sleep now Thanks!
2 hours ago
Daily Detox Hatha Yoga
wow that was great Cameron. I was sick last week and needed some detoxing and this felt great..b/c...
about 2 hours ago from florida, US
Balance and Burn
@konstknuten Possibly an issue with your speakers? I had no issues with the sound.
about 2 hours ago
Pranayama Basics: When to Inhale and Exhale
One of the things my students found most difficult or confusing about a yoga class, was when the teacher started talking about when...
Your Amazing Brain and How to Use it Properly
You are the owner of one of the most powerful and fascinating machines on the planet—the human brain. This incredible piece of...
Transformative Yoga: Facing Depression and Accepting Healing
Before I began practicing yoga almost two decades ago, I had heard the word “transformative” occasionally tossed around...
Win a One Day Yoga Retreat at The Toronto Yoga Show
Win a one day yoga retreat at The Toronto Yoga Conference and Show with Colleen Saidman Yee and Rodney Yee -- a $216 value! Want to...
Love is Stronger than Fear: A Spotlight on Desirée Rumbaugh
Desirée Rumbaugh is a gifted and inspiring yoga teacher who leads from a place of deep wisdom and grace. Bringing over 25 years...
My Yoga Online is Proud to Support The Haven
At the end of Anahata: The Heart of Yoga, My Yoga Online will make a $500 donation to The Haven in the name of its most active participant,...
Mediterranean Style Bean Salad
My all-time favorite way of preparing vegetables is roasting them. Depending on the vegetable, it could be a short or long process....
10 Things We Can Learn from Stress and Anxiety
Here is a list of 10 things we can learn from stress and anxiety: 1. How to handle something difficult. Stressful things...
Pamper Yourself in 6 Easy Steps
As a busy mom, yoga teacher and all around (self-proclaimed) Domestic Goddess, I sometimes find myself lacking in the personal time...
The Number One Rule for Improving Your Life
Do you ever get pissed off or frustrated, uptight or stressed about what’s happening in the moment? Do you notice how much...
Roasted Sweet Potato Mac and Cheese (Vegan)
I am really excited about this recipe. I have entered a time machine and gone back to my childhood. The only difference...
Kapha Reducing Breakfast Porridge
Are you feeling a little heavy and a little sluggish? Are you craving sunshine and warmth and wish for Spring to put a spring in your step?