About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
This is the best thing ever, Im from mexico, from a city where there are no yoga casses, so...
- Tuty This site has changed my life. I needed something different to stimulate my body and my mind...
- Jose I'm so glad I've found you guys!! I started taking yoga lessons when I was 15 (10 yrs ago)...
Hi! I LOVE MY YOGA ONLINE. I live on a small island in Mexico and having yoga at my fingertips...
- Sheryln I have to say I am very impressed with My Yoga Online's website. Your extensive library and...
- Shanin MYO has changed my life. I actually do all of the yoga I always wanted to do since it's so...
hi i love this site its helped me in my yoga, and opened up in all ways , ienjoy yoga naked...
- Aida As a very busy professional and mother, i don't get time to go to the gym. I enjoy Yoga a lot...
- Arundhati i spent the last four weeks at home with severe and debilitating neck pain. a few days ago...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Raghunath . Chris Chavez Annie Carpenter Ashleigh Sergeant
- Cameron Gilley Faith Hunter Mara Branscombe Janet Stone
- Pedro Franco Gloria Latham Mark Whitwell Kreg Weiss, B HKin
- Gina Caputo Andrea Marcum Rod Stryker Doug Swenson
- Meghan Currie Kino MacGregor Ashley Turner Hemalayaa Behl
- Desiree Rumbaugh Nico Luce Shiva Rea Anita Seiz
- Kerri Kelly Mary Clare Sweet Cyndi Lee Kia Miller
- David Magone Danielle Mika Nagel Michelle Trantina Ryan Leier
- Clara Roberts-Oss Kevan Gale Bernie Clark
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Urban Priestess Part 2
Such a great practice! Thank you!
about a hour ago from Toronto, CA
InnerYoga for Relieving Mental Stress and Upper Body Tension
Loved this - it was really helpful for my slightly arthritic neck - thank you!!
3 hours ago from Clemson, US
The Beat of Your Heart
Beautiful guided heart centered meditation! It truly did help me find the answer within Thank...
about 3 hours ago
Third Chakra: The Power to Change
thanks so much Gloria...I needed this practice ...namaste
about 3 hours ago from brantford, CA
Get Happy in Week Three of Our Free Online Film Festival!
very important ideas and principles to apply in order to live a better life in a better world
4 hours ago
7 Ways to Ease Into Meditation
Meditation is for everyone: monks in Tibet, yogis, corporate lawyers, gardeners, the rich, poor, young and old. We may all approach...
Teaching Yoga: Do Class Numbers Really Count?
Here’s the scenario: You have spent hours putting together a new music playlist that has a great beat and gets a message across...
The Symmetry of Cycling and Yoga
The combination of yoga and sport is endless. Yoga for golfers, yoga for runners, yoga for cyclists....the list goes on! Some may view...
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
We hope you enjoyed week one of our free online film festival, and welcome to week two. This week's focus is on harnessing the power...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
Exciting Changes Are Coming: MyYoga News
A Message From Michelle Trantina, President of MyYogaNine years ago my husband Jason and I launched MyYoga Online. It was a bold dream...
The Yellow Brick Road to Happiness
Following the path to happiness can be complicated. Who defined this happiness that we all want to follow? Do we even know what happiness...
Simple Practices to Plant the Seeds of Gratitude
As I walked home from teaching a yoga class this morning, it was raining. Not a downpour kind of a rain but a nice light shower. The...
4 Essential Facts About Food and Nutrition
Although there is a lot of information out there about nutrition, food, diet, how to eat, what to eat…it can be very confusing....
5 Life-Healing Lessons We Can Learn from Animals
We are often taught in life to avoid being like animals. For instance, the saying, “You’re behaving like an animal,”...
5 Solutions for Dissolving Self-Doubt
I doubt myself, I trust myself. The vision is clear, then I’m in the fog. I feel powerful and then the next moment...
Tropical Green Energy Smoothie
With life being so fast-paced it can be hard to fit in all the nutritious foods you need. That’s why I love blending them all...