About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
THANKS for this
great website. I am a solo mom that could not do yoga classes anymore
- Julie My lovely yogis` !! After my best friend died I didnt have the energy or will to go to...
- Therése It is amazing what can be considered "feeling normal", and how unwell that can actually...
MyYogaOnline is the best site for yoga EVER. I think it is very informative and easy to use....
- Barbara MYO has been a healing aid for me. Yoga helps tremendously with my chronic pain, and keeps...
- Melissa MYO has been the best thing that has happened to my home practice! I started a daily yoga...
I am filled with love for this site! Thank you, you've brightened my world with your inspiring...
- Kristen Thank you so much for a great site. I broke my foot about 5 weeks ago and use to do 90 minutes...
- Hollie I am a personal trainer and artist. I work with functional fitness and injury prevention and...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Desiree Rumbaugh Ryan Leier Kevan Gale Andrea Marcum
- Pedro Franco Kino MacGregor Kerri Kelly Clara Roberts-Oss
- Mara Branscombe Kreg Weiss, B HKin Bernie Clark Nico Luce
- Janet Stone Gloria Latham Cameron Gilley Michelle Trantina
- Kia Miller Hemalayaa Behl Doug Swenson Anita Seiz
- Cyndi Lee Gina Caputo Meghan Currie Mary Clare Sweet
- Nicki Doane Shiva Rea Ashley Turner Danielle Mika Nagel
- Ashleigh Sergeant Annie Carpenter Mark Whitwell David Magone
- Faith Hunter Raghunath . Rod Stryker Chris Chavez
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Flight Of The Fallen Triangle
Absolutely AWESOME practice! I'm just trying out MYO for a month-- I'm an avid lover...
about a hour ago from Indianapolis, US
Balance and Burn
2 hours ago
InnerYoga: Relaxed, Radiant, And Ready For Your Day
This is wonderful, thank you very much <3
2 hours ago from Greenwood, US
Bhakti Flow for Effort and Grace
Beautiful. Carrying the fruits of this practice with me today. Thank you.
3 hours ago
Balance and Burn
This worked well for me as a short, invigorating evening practice. I just love your twisting...
3 hours ago from Jerusalem, IL
Pranayama Basics: When to Inhale and Exhale
One of the things my students found most difficult or confusing about a yoga class, was when the teacher started talking about when...
Your Amazing Brain and How to Use it Properly
You are the owner of one of the most powerful and fascinating machines on the planet—the human brain. This incredible piece of...
Transformative Yoga: Facing Depression and Accepting Healing
Before I began practicing yoga almost two decades ago, I had heard the word “transformative” occasionally tossed around...
Win a One Day Yoga Retreat at The Toronto Yoga Show
Win a one day yoga retreat at The Toronto Yoga Conference and Show with Colleen Saidman Yee and Rodney Yee -- a $216 value! Want to...
Love is Stronger than Fear: A Spotlight on Desirée Rumbaugh
Desirée Rumbaugh is a gifted and inspiring yoga teacher who leads from a place of deep wisdom and grace. Bringing over 25 years...
My Yoga Online is Proud to Support The Haven
At the end of Anahata: The Heart of Yoga, My Yoga Online will make a $500 donation to The Haven in the name of its most active participant,...
Mediterranean Style Bean Salad
My all-time favorite way of preparing vegetables is roasting them. Depending on the vegetable, it could be a short or long process....
10 Things We Can Learn from Stress and Anxiety
Here is a list of 10 things we can learn from stress and anxiety: 1. How to handle something difficult. Stressful things...
Pamper Yourself in 6 Easy Steps
As a busy mom, yoga teacher and all around (self-proclaimed) Domestic Goddess, I sometimes find myself lacking in the personal time...
The Number One Rule for Improving Your Life
Do you ever get pissed off or frustrated, uptight or stressed about what’s happening in the moment? Do you notice how much...
Roasted Sweet Potato Mac and Cheese (Vegan)
I am really excited about this recipe. I have entered a time machine and gone back to my childhood. The only difference...
Kapha Reducing Breakfast Porridge
Are you feeling a little heavy and a little sluggish? Are you craving sunshine and warmth and wish for Spring to put a spring in your step?