About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I LOVE MyYoga Online!
I travel and move a lot in my work. MyYoga Online has helped me to...
- Nicholas I love My Yoga Online. I discovered it purely by chance when I was off work with labyrinthitis...
- Anne I am filled with love for this site! Thank you, you've brightened my world with your inspiring...
Yoga has helped me to deal with many physical and emotional issues over the past few years....
- Debbie MYO has changed my life. I actually do all of the yoga I always wanted to do since it's so...
- Kerrie From LIlla's Yoga and You in the 70's to MyYogaOnline, technology just keeps getting better...
MYO has got me back on the mat after three long years of struggling to find the time, energy...
- Fiona I have benefited so much from this site since I am out of (my) country and don't have access...
- Rachel To say that Yoga Online has changed my life would be an understatement. I used to struggle...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Michelle Trantina Nico Luce Annie Carpenter Gina Caputo
- Gloria Latham Anita Seiz David Magone Kevan Gale
- Danielle Mika Nagel Mara Branscombe Kia Miller Hemalayaa Behl
- Faith Hunter Clara Roberts-Oss Bernie Clark Ryan Leier
- Mary Clare Sweet Cyndi Lee Andrea Marcum Ashley Turner
- Kreg Weiss, B HKin Ashleigh Sergeant Meghan Currie Kino MacGregor
- Kerri Kelly Rod Stryker Mark Whitwell Chris Chavez
- Desiree Rumbaugh Raghunath . Pedro Franco Janet Stone
- Cameron Gilley Shiva Rea Doug Swenson
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Progressive Backbends Step One: The Journey Begins
I had pain in my back under the shoulder blade for about a month. It was so bad it hurt getting...
5 minutes ago
Arm Yourself: Upper Body Toning
2 hours ago from Los Angeles, US
Find Yourself in a Bind
@mariavoici Thank you so much for your kind words here! Love thinking of you practicing with...
2 hours ago from Los Angeles, US
Open the Heart
Thank you Ashley! I love how you incorporate teaching about the mudras and their meaning as...
2 hours ago from Fairborn, US
Rebounding into Flow
about 3 hours ago from Voghera, IT
Yoga and Me: A Poem
When yoga first discovered meIt was a thing I did, to be healthy But over time, I was intrigued And realized, the waters run deep...
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
We hope you enjoyed week one of our free online film festival, and welcome to week two. This week's focus is on harnessing the power...
Meditation for Beginners
“What is meditation?” is the first question I ask new students in my class. I get many answers. Sometimes people just say...
A 5-Minute Routine to Improve Your Posture
When we think of improving our posture we might think of holding the head high, or rooting evenly into our feet. Maybe we adjust the...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
Exciting Changes Are Coming: MyYoga News
A Message From Michelle Trantina, President of MyYogaNine years ago my husband Jason and I launched MyYoga Online. It was a bold dream...
4 Essential Facts About Food and Nutrition
Although there is a lot of information out there about nutrition, food, diet, how to eat, what to eat…it can be very confusing....
5 Life-Healing Lessons We Can Learn from Animals
We are often taught in life to avoid being like animals. For instance, the saying, “You’re behaving like an animal,”...
5 Solutions for Dissolving Self-Doubt
I doubt myself, I trust myself. The vision is clear, then I’m in the fog. I feel powerful and then the next moment...
Tropical Green Energy Smoothie
With life being so fast-paced it can be hard to fit in all the nutritious foods you need. That’s why I love blending them all...
5 Ways to Relax Every Day
For most of us, the snooze button is a more regular part of our morning routine than getting up early and calmly observing the beautiful...
Ayurvedic Post-Yoga Recovery Drink
You have just finished your flow class. You can still feel the warm stretch in your muscles. You're experiencing the spaciousness,...