About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I love My Yoga Online. I discovered it purely by chance when I was off work with labyrinthitis...
- Anne I've been a member of My Yoga Online since about January, and I absolutely love it. I think...
- Katie As a new mum, myo is perfect for me. I can choose from so many different styles and lengths...
I've learned so much about yoga and a healthy lifestyle in my first month of membership here!...
- Judith I am in love with the variety of teachers and classes you have on your site. Thank you for...
- Sabrina i spent the last four weeks at home with severe and debilitating neck pain. a few days ago...
MyYogaOnline has outstanding classes and teachers. It is also super convenient, accessible,...
- Hadassah This site has changed my life. I needed something different to stimulate my body and my mind...
- Jose I have to say I am very impressed with My Yoga Online's website. Your extensive library and...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Kia Miller Janet Stone Faith Hunter Nicki Doane
- Cyndi Lee Mark Whitwell Michelle Trantina Gloria Latham
- Ryan Leier Ashleigh Sergeant Kevan Gale Mary Clare Sweet
- Kino MacGregor Mara Branscombe Chris Chavez Hemalayaa Behl
- Doug Swenson Meghan Currie Desiree Rumbaugh Bernie Clark
- Shiva Rea Gina Caputo Raghunath . Anita Seiz
- Nico Luce Clara Roberts-Oss Rod Stryker Pedro Franco
- Cameron Gilley David Magone Kerri Kelly Danielle Mika Nagel
- Kreg Weiss, B HKin Ashley Turner Andrea Marcum Annie Carpenter
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Meditation to Heal Relationships
This was a lovely meditation practice. I will continue to practice it to help with My healing....
51 seconds ago
Leap of Faith
Gosh, I love Nico's classes. This one particularly. Probably took this class at least...
about 35 minutes ago
Be Your Own Valentine
I loved this practice! Holding poses for 1 minute is so wonderful. I can't wait to do...
2 hours ago
Mediterranean Style Bean Salad
about 2 hours ago from Albuquerque, US
Balance and Burn
No sound ! :(
3 hours ago from Dubai, AE
A Simple Chair Yoga Technique to Relieve Neck and Shoulder Tension
You don't have to wait to do yoga until you get to your class, leave work, or feel better if you are sick or injured. You can do yoga...
Pranayama Basics: When to Inhale and Exhale
One of the things my students found most difficult or confusing about a yoga class, was when the teacher started talking about when...
Your Amazing Brain and How to Use it Properly
You are the owner of one of the most powerful and fascinating machines on the planet—the human brain. This incredible piece of...
Win a One Day Yoga Retreat at The Toronto Yoga Show
Win a one day yoga retreat at The Toronto Yoga Conference and Show with Colleen Saidman Yee and Rodney Yee -- a $216 value! Want to...
Love is Stronger than Fear: A Spotlight on Desirée Rumbaugh
Desirée Rumbaugh is a gifted and inspiring yoga teacher who leads from a place of deep wisdom and grace. Bringing over 25 years...
My Yoga Online is Proud to Support The Haven
At the end of Anahata: The Heart of Yoga, My Yoga Online will make a $500 donation to The Haven in the name of its most active participant,...
Mediterranean Style Bean Salad
My all-time favorite way of preparing vegetables is roasting them. Depending on the vegetable, it could be a short or long process....
10 Things We Can Learn from Stress and Anxiety
Here is a list of 10 things we can learn from stress and anxiety: 1. How to handle something difficult. Stressful things...
Pamper Yourself in 6 Easy Steps
As a busy mom, yoga teacher and all around (self-proclaimed) Domestic Goddess, I sometimes find myself lacking in the personal time...
The Number One Rule for Improving Your Life
Do you ever get pissed off or frustrated, uptight or stressed about what’s happening in the moment? Do you notice how much...
Roasted Sweet Potato Mac and Cheese (Vegan)
I am really excited about this recipe. I have entered a time machine and gone back to my childhood. The only difference...
Kapha Reducing Breakfast Porridge
Are you feeling a little heavy and a little sluggish? Are you craving sunshine and warmth and wish for Spring to put a spring in your step?