About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I just finished the Hip Opener live practice by Desiree Rumbaugh. What a wonderful experience!...
- Melinda I really enjoy your service, the convenience is fantastic and I really enjoy the variety of...
- Carolyn I've learned so much about yoga and a healthy lifestyle in my first month of membership here!...
I've been a member of My Yoga Online since about January, and I absolutely love it. I think...
- Katie I want to thank you for such a wonderful site. I just completed my 200 hr teacher training...
- Sharon MYO has changed my life. I actually do all of the yoga I always wanted to do since it's so...
My lovely yogis` !!
After my best friend died I didnt have the energy or will to go to...
- Therése Thankyou for branching out to include Pilates especially Anita Seiz and belly dancing, with...
- Telma I joined about 2 months ago, and I love using the site so much! It has made yoga so much more...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Shiva Rea Nicki Doane Doug Swenson Pedro Franco
- Gina Caputo Anita Seiz Clara Roberts-Oss Mary Clare Sweet
- Chris Chavez Michelle Trantina David Magone Hemalayaa Behl
- Kerri Kelly Mark Whitwell Meghan Currie Rod Stryker
- Nico Luce Cameron Gilley Gloria Latham Ashleigh Sergeant
- Ashley Turner Danielle Mika Nagel Kevan Gale Kia Miller
- Cyndi Lee Kreg Weiss, B HKin Ryan Leier Andrea Marcum
- Faith Hunter Desiree Rumbaugh Annie Carpenter Bernie Clark
- Mara Branscombe Raghunath . Kino MacGregor Janet Stone
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Balance and Burn
Awesome and challenging! I feel so invigorated now!
about 13 minutes ago from Mammoth Lakes, US
Power Yoga for Happiness: Bliss Rider
Thank you, this was again another wonderful class from you Eoin!
14 minutes ago from rome, IT
Balance and Burn
Loved this practice! Thank you!
55 minutes ago from Taber, CA
Anusara Therapeutics for Hips and Low Back
A sweet and delicious practice. Thank you for your detailed alignment instruction. I don't...
about a hour ago from Calgary, CA
Balance and Burn
Great practice that really accesses your core. Love all of Faith's classes! :-)
2 hours ago from Chelmsford, GB
The other day, I was sitting in the Himalayas along with a group of friends, all meditators, and my guru was leading us into a long...
A Simple Chair Yoga Technique to Relieve Neck and Shoulder Tension
You don't have to wait to do yoga until you get to your class, leave work, or feel better if you are sick or injured. You can do yoga...
Pranayama Basics: When to Inhale and Exhale
One of the things my students found most difficult or confusing about a yoga class, was when the teacher started talking about when...
Win a One Day Yoga Retreat at The Toronto Yoga Show
Win a one day yoga retreat at The Toronto Yoga Conference and Show with Colleen Saidman Yee and Rodney Yee -- a $216 value! Want to...
Love is Stronger than Fear: A Spotlight on Desirée Rumbaugh
Desirée Rumbaugh is a gifted and inspiring yoga teacher who leads from a place of deep wisdom and grace. Bringing over 25 years...
My Yoga Online is Proud to Support The Haven
At the end of Anahata: The Heart of Yoga, My Yoga Online will make a $500 donation to The Haven in the name of its most active participant,...
Mediterranean Style Bean Salad
My all-time favorite way of preparing vegetables is roasting them. Depending on the vegetable, it could be a short or long process....
10 Things We Can Learn from Stress and Anxiety
Here is a list of 10 things we can learn from stress and anxiety: 1. How to handle something difficult. Stressful things...
Pamper Yourself in 6 Easy Steps
As a busy mom, yoga teacher and all around (self-proclaimed) Domestic Goddess, I sometimes find myself lacking in the personal time...
The Number One Rule for Improving Your Life
Do you ever get pissed off or frustrated, uptight or stressed about what’s happening in the moment? Do you notice how much...
Roasted Sweet Potato Mac and Cheese (Vegan)
I am really excited about this recipe. I have entered a time machine and gone back to my childhood. The only difference...
Kapha Reducing Breakfast Porridge
Are you feeling a little heavy and a little sluggish? Are you craving sunshine and warmth and wish for Spring to put a spring in your step?