About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
As a new mum, myo is perfect for me. I can choose from so many different styles and lengths...
- Emma Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!! I joined a couple of weeks ago and I can't thank you...
- Jasmine I LOVE MyYoga Online! I travel and move a lot in my work. MyYoga Online has helped me to...
This site has saved me for the past year. I've been living in rural Missouri where I'm the...
- Sarena Yoga online allows me to try a multitude of classes so I never get bored and always learn new...
- Melissa This is the best thing ever, Im from mexico, from a city where there are no yoga casses, so...
I just discovered your site last night via a google video search. I
- Woody I really enjoy your site. I am an instructor and it is nice to take a class at home and get...
- Jody I am almost a beginner and I find your site brilliant. It's clear and easy to understand the...
How My Yoga Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Chris Chavez Kia Miller Raghunath Bernie Clark
- Desiree Rumbaugh Rod Stryker Faith Hunter Kerri Kelly
- Bibi McGill Ashley Turner Annie Carpenter Kreg Weiss, B HKin
- Ryan Leier Pedro Franco Meghan Currie Andrea Marcum
- Danielle Mika Nagel Ashleigh Sergeant Cameron Gilley Kino MacGregor
- Nicki Doane Clara Roberts-Oss Shiva Rea Doug Swenson
- Jesse Enright Cyndi Lee Anita Seiz David Magone
- Michelle Trantina Mara Branscombe Kevan Gale Mark Whitwell
- Gloria Latham Janet Stone Hemalayaa Nico Luce
MEET OUR MEMBERS
All For You Mamas
Another amazing class by Mara, loving it!
15 minutes ago
Burn Baby Burn
First time joining Betty! Perfect amount of work and rest! Thank you!
about 29 minutes ago
Quick Pick Me Up
This is the ideal break when I need to get up from my desk. I'm refocused and more awake....
30 minutes ago from Montreal, CA
Flowing Hatha Yoga
That was the best Yoga practice I have ever had ;-) I am a happy Woman ♥♥♥
60 minutes ago from Los Banos, US
Expert Q and A: Yoga and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Hey Kreg! Couple quick questions for you! I have had carpal tunnel for quite some time but...
about a hour ago from Waterloo, US
Ahimsa and the Yoga of Motherhood
I became a single mother before my son turned 2 years-old. As the primary parent, most of what he would learn in the formative years...
For the Breathing Ones: A Poem
For the Breathing Ones: A Poem, by ava bird
Fibre Tibet Tuesday Giveaway
Fibre Tibet is giving away an organic cashmere Ocean Shawl -- a $185 value! This week's question: How do you make a difference...
What Injury Can Teach Us
Yoga injuries have been occupying my body of late. I have practiced yoga regularly for five years, but the last three months have been...
Ziliotto Tuesday Giveaway
Ziliotto is giving away a $200 gift certificate! This week's question: How is your own personal style reflected in your yoga...
Yoga For Busy Moms
Happy Mother's Day! My Yoga Online is pleased to present our new Practice Guide that has been specially designed for all the Moms out...
3 Benefits of Slowing Down
Taking things slow does not come naturally to me. I am one of those people who is constantly multi-tasking; usually in the process...
Learn to Love Your Body
It's been in the air lately - people talking about their bodies. Some loving them, most hating them. With Spring and Summer ahead of...
How Being Imperfect Made Me a Better Therapist (and Person)
Before grad-school interviews, I dyed my hair brown. I'd always had a complex about being a blonde in academic settings. Well, not...
The Right Food for a Busy Life
Three hours of Sunday prep to create lunches and dinners throughout the week! Recipes below include: Roasted Root Vegetables, Salad...
Coconut Curry Bowl with Thai Red Rice
This is a rich, warming meal with a touch of spice for those evenings where you need a little comfort food. I used a red rice simply...
4 Ways to Fail Better
Michael Beckwith, the author of ‘Spiritual Liberation’ says, “A bad day for the ego is a good day for the...