About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I am a personal trainer and artist. I work with functional fitness and injury prevention and...
- Letitia Message I just discovered your site last night via a google video search. I would like...
- Woody Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I will continue to share my wonderful experience with MyYogaOnline...
MyYogaOnline is the best site for yoga EVER. I think it is very informative and easy to use....
- Barbara Hi MYO! I love love LOVE your website. It's amazing I hadn't heard of you earlier, but my...
- Sarah-Kate This site has changed my life. I needed something different to stimulate my body and my mind...
I love My Yoga Online. I discovered it purely by chance when I was off work with labyrinthitis...
- Anne Yoga online allows me to try a multitude of classes so I never get bored and always learn new...
- Melissa Dear MYO, Thank you for providing an excellent service. As a Spiritual teacher and intuitive...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Gloria Latham Doug Swenson Anita Seiz Kerri Kelly
- Hemalayaa Behl Kia Miller Faith Hunter Shiva Rea
- Mark Whitwell Cyndi Lee Kreg Weiss, B HKin Rod Stryker
- Nicki Doane Clara Roberts-Oss Janet Stone Desiree Rumbaugh
- Kino MacGregor Andrea Marcum Cameron Gilley Meghan Currie
- Pedro Franco Kevan Gale David Magone Gina Caputo
- Chris Chavez Ryan Leier Mara Branscombe Raghunath .
- Nico Luce Danielle Mika Nagel Annie Carpenter Ashley Turner
- Bernie Clark Mary Clare Sweet Ashleigh Sergeant Michelle Trantina
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Saraswati, The Muse of Creation
I loved it, but it was just a little too fast.
about a hour ago
Yoga Expectations for the Beginner
I am new to the practice of yoga. This was very clear and concise which is hard to find at...
about 2 hours ago from Edmonton, CA
Beginner Level Spinal Breathing
My husband and I just love your instruction and classes! We both have different needs for spinal...
3 hours ago
Chickpea Curry Stew
Thank you Andrea, I did end up using them and it tastes just fine! Also, great tip about the...
about 3 hours ago from Milwaukee, Wi, US
Samba Your Highest Joy
Is Samba a generic term for dance or a particular dance?
about 3 hours ago from Los Angeles, US
How to Hold Space for Your Children as the Learn and Grow
This post is for all the hottie yoga mommies out there who are consistently fashionably late or for those of you who know someone who...
The other day, I was sitting in the Himalayas along with a group of friends, all meditators, and my guru was leading us into a long...
A Simple Chair Yoga Technique to Relieve Neck and Shoulder Tension
You don't have to wait to do yoga until you get to your class, leave work, or feel better if you are sick or injured. You can do yoga...
Win a One Day Yoga Retreat at The Toronto Yoga Show
Win a one day yoga retreat at The Toronto Yoga Conference and Show with Colleen Saidman Yee and Rodney Yee -- a $216 value! Want to...
Love is Stronger than Fear: A Spotlight on Desirée Rumbaugh
Desirée Rumbaugh is a gifted and inspiring yoga teacher who leads from a place of deep wisdom and grace. Bringing over 25 years...
My Yoga Online is Proud to Support The Haven
At the end of Anahata: The Heart of Yoga, My Yoga Online will make a $500 donation to The Haven in the name of its most active participant,...
Happiness Made Simple
It never ceases to amaze me how good we all are (and I mean gold medal good) at making the questions of life super complicated. The...
Mediterranean Style Bean Salad
My all-time favorite way of preparing vegetables is roasting them. Depending on the vegetable, it could be a short or long process....
10 Things We Can Learn from Stress and Anxiety
Here is a list of 10 things we can learn from stress and anxiety: 1. How to handle something difficult. Stressful things...
Pamper Yourself in 6 Easy Steps
As a busy mom, yoga teacher and all around (self-proclaimed) Domestic Goddess, I sometimes find myself lacking in the personal time...
The Number One Rule for Improving Your Life
Do you ever get pissed off or frustrated, uptight or stressed about what’s happening in the moment? Do you notice how much...
Roasted Sweet Potato Mac and Cheese (Vegan)
I am really excited about this recipe. I have entered a time machine and gone back to my childhood. The only difference...