About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
Myyogaonline gets me on my mat and has gotten me into a practice - I love getting my feet on...
- Kirsten I am almost a beginner and I find your site brilliant. It's clear and easy to understand the...
- Teresa I love the variety of yoga levels and classes! It gets me doing yoga everyday, and I feel great!
I love MYO! I have anxiety about everything-- my relationship, money, my job, and especially...
- Lundyn This site has changed my life. I needed something different to stimulate my body and my mind...
- Jose We LOVE my yoga online!! My partner and I use it everyday and have recommended it to everyone...
Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!
I joined a couple of weeks ago and I can't thank you...
- Jasmine I joined My Yogaonline about a month ago and I am loving my membership! Your website is very...
- Ginger This site has saved me for the past year. I've been living in rural Missouri where I'm the...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Pedro Franco Kino MacGregor Raghunath . Danielle Mika Nagel
- Chris Chavez Gloria Latham Mark Whitwell Shiva Rea
- Nicki Doane Kerri Kelly Kia Miller Nico Luce
- Faith Hunter Mary Clare Sweet Kreg Weiss, B HKin Kevan Gale
- Anita Seiz Ashleigh Sergeant Ryan Leier Doug Swenson
- Mara Branscombe Cyndi Lee Rod Stryker Cameron Gilley
- Janet Stone Ashley Turner Desiree Rumbaugh Michelle Trantina
- Clara Roberts-Oss Bernie Clark David Magone Meghan Currie
- Annie Carpenter Hemalayaa Gina Caputo Andrea Marcum
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Organic India Gratitude Giveaway
I am thankful for my family and the love of God. I'm thankful for my dog Bailey and the...
5 minutes ago from Seogwipo, KP
Jade Yoga Gratitude Giveaway
I'm thankful for my family!
56 minutes ago
Nice. Thanks MC Sweet
60 minutes ago from Basel, CH
As always a great session, thank you Clara.
about a hour ago from kuluin, AU
I am grateful for the people I see every morning in the bus and subway. I am grateful that...
2 hours ago from Helsinki, FI
Yoga and Nutrition for Happy, Healthy Knees
Creak, crack, ache. My knees are pretty quick to let me know when they’re unhappy. Though my knees have offered me endless support...
Yoga Changes Things
Seeing someone achieve a goal or dream uplifts the spirit of not only the doer, but the observer. As a yoga teacher, I get a front...
Run Faster, Recover Quicker: A Yoga Warmup for Runners
Seventeen years ago, I was a long distance runner who discovered yoga on a whim. Although I had always been pretty flexible, I was...
A Sneak Peek at Our Upcoming Gratitude Guide
Staff Blog Post Candles, meditation, flows, and love love love! These are things you have to look forward to in our upcoming practice...
Conscious Box Tuesday Giveaway
Conscious Box is giving away a free one-year subscription -- a $204 value! This week's question: What's your favorite healthy...
Heading Into Gratitude Season
Staff Blog Post November is all but over and holiday jingles are working their way into the playlist of almost every retail store....
3 Magical Mantras to Enhance Your Internal Healing Power
Living in health and holistic harmony can be challenging in today’s toxic world. But you can activate your subconscious to help...
6 Ways to Live with Gratitude this Holiday Season
The holidays are almost here and in New England the beautiful, colorful leaves of fall release their hold on tall tree branches and...
The Solar Plexus Chakra: Foods for Self-Esteem
The solar plexus chakra represents self-esteem and willpower, and governs the stomach and other digestive organs. This chakra is located...
The Self-Compassion Cheat Sheet
One of the hurdles most of us run into when trying to become more self-compassionate is not knowing what “self-compassion”...
Shed Light on Your Shadow Self
We all know someone who has made a career change to follow their dreams. Or someone who has worked hard to lose a large amount of weight....
5 Ways to Become More Positive
With a background in confidence coaching, I am often asked for help with positive thinking. It is true that the world pushes us to...