About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I am very new to Yoga and happened to find Anusara Therapeutics for Hips and Lower Back online...
- Kathleen I just joined your online group to augment classed I take at a gym. I hate to miss a class...
- Diane I really enjoy your service, the convenience is fantastic and I really enjoy the variety of...
My Yoga Online has changed my life. Last spring due to a slipped disc in my neck half of my...
- Kirsten As a new mum, myo is perfect for me. I can choose from so many different styles and lengths...
- Emma Hello, I have been so pleased with both the member services and the wonderful instructors...
I joined My Yogaonline about a month ago and I am loving my membership! Your website is very...
- Ginger Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I will continue to share my wonderful experience with MyYogaOnline...
- Lauren I love you. I live in a little village of 15 residents in the middle of nowhere in Spain and...
How My Yoga Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Ashley Turner Mark Whitwell Kerri Kelly Anita Seiz
- Desiree Rumbaugh Jesse Enright Kia Miller Gloria Latham
- Rod Stryker Cyndi Lee Kevan Gale Annie Carpenter
- Kino MacGregor Doug Swenson Faith Hunter Kreg Weiss, B HKin
- Shiva Rea Nico Luce Janet Stone Pedro Franco
- Meghan Currie Mara Branscombe Michelle Trantina Clara Roberts-Oss
- Andrea Marcum Hemalayaa Nicki Doane Chris Chavez
- Bibi McGill Bernie Clark Cameron Gilley Ryan Leier
- Danielle Mika Nagel Ashleigh Sergeant David Magone Raghunath
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Insomnia Hatha Flow With Extended Relaxation
Wonderful! I really enjoyed this video.
about 20 minutes ago from Lewisville, US
really nice!! feel so wonderful after the practise, thankyou teacher :-)
2 hours ago from Ho Chi Minh City, VN
Brand Spanking New
about 3 hours ago from Rio de Janeiro, BR
A Practice to Support Moms
Beautiful and gentle. Thank you so much for this mama series. It comes at such a perfect and...
8 hours ago from Vancouver, CA
Strong Mama Flow
This is such a great short flow. Perfect for leaving naptime feeling reconected and energized....
8 hours ago from Vancouver, CA
A Short Meditation for Moms
As Mother’s Day recently came and went, I felt compelled to share my thoughts on motherhood and how yoga and meditation has helped...
Detoxing the Mind
Ever wonder why we spend so much time worrying about spring cleaning, purging our overabundance of things, reorganizing our homes,...
Yoga Tips for Mindful Moms
Moms sometimes get a bad rap. Assumptions are made if you are Mom: you are too busy, too worried, too flustered, too unprepared....
Ziliotto Tuesday Giveaway
Ziliotto is giving away a $200 gift certificate! This week's question: How is your own personal style reflected in your yoga...
Yoga For Busy Moms
Happy Mother's Day! My Yoga Online is pleased to present our new Practice Guide that has been specially designed for all the Moms out...
prAna Tuesday Giveaway
prAna is giving away $200 in swimwear! This week's question: How do you stay in a mindful state when you are off your mat? ENTERING...
The Right Food for a Busy Life
Three hours of Sunday prep to create lunches and dinners throughout the week! Recipes below include: Roasted Root Vegetables, Salad...
Coconut Curry Bowl with Thai Red Rice
This is a rich, warming meal with a touch of spice for those evenings where you need a little comfort food. I used a red rice simply...
4 Ways to Fail Better
Michael Beckwith, the author of ‘Spiritual Liberation’ says, “A bad day for the ego is a good day for the...
The Healing Benefits of Pineapple
The Pineapple (Ananas Comosus) is a tropical plant with edible fruit. It has a bright yellow fibrous inner flesh that is naturally...
How Being Present May Have Saved My Marriage
Walking under trees. Summer’s faded into fall. My marriage is broken. I seek solace under wind rustled leaves of red and yellow...
An Easy Visualization Technique
Maybe you have heard about visualization, but you’re not convinced of its power and effectiveness. I am going to tell you about...