About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I so appreciate the variety and ability to do a class when it fits my schedule and being able...
- Kathie After 3 years of not being able to get to studio classes (due to time, money and childcare...
- Kelli Firstly, I would like to thank you for this venue to practice yoga/piliates. I am more comfortable...
I joined My Yogaonline about a month ago and I am loving my membership! Your website is very...
- Ginger MyYogaOnline has outstanding classes and teachers. It is also super convenient, accessible,...
- Hadassah Hi! I LOVE MY YOGA ONLINE. I live on a small island in Mexico and having yoga at my fingertips...
Hello! I just wanted to write to express how delighted I am with this
site! I joined this...
- Zarla I had already tried over the years to either join a regular yoga studio or set up my own home...
- Madame This has been the best gift I have ever given to myself. I live in a small town with no yoga...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Pedro Franco Ashleigh Sergeant Desiree Rumbaugh Bernie Clark
- Shiva Rea Cameron Gilley Kino MacGregor Raghunath .
- Hemalayaa Behl Ryan Leier Mark Whitwell Anita Seiz
- Chris Chavez Faith Hunter Ashley Turner Rod Stryker
- Kreg Weiss, B HKin Nicki Doane Mary Clare Sweet Gloria Latham
- Annie Carpenter Andrea Marcum Kerri Kelly Mara Branscombe
- Janet Stone Kevan Gale Gina Caputo Nico Luce
- Kia Miller Cyndi Lee Danielle Mika Nagel Clara Roberts-Oss
- Michelle Trantina Meghan Currie Doug Swenson David Magone
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Saraswati, The Muse of Creation
I loved it, but it was just a little too fast.
11 minutes ago
Yoga Expectations for the Beginner
I am new to the practice of yoga. This was very clear and concise which is hard to find at...
about a hour ago from Edmonton, CA
Beginner Level Spinal Breathing
My husband and I just love your instruction and classes! We both have different needs for spinal...
2 hours ago
Chickpea Curry Stew
Thank you Andrea, I did end up using them and it tastes just fine! Also, great tip about the...
about 2 hours ago from Milwaukee, Wi, US
Samba Your Highest Joy
Is Samba a generic term for dance or a particular dance?
3 hours ago from Los Angeles, US
How to Hold Space for Your Children as the Learn and Grow
This post is for all the hottie yoga mommies out there who are consistently fashionably late or for those of you who know someone who...
The other day, I was sitting in the Himalayas along with a group of friends, all meditators, and my guru was leading us into a long...
A Simple Chair Yoga Technique to Relieve Neck and Shoulder Tension
You don't have to wait to do yoga until you get to your class, leave work, or feel better if you are sick or injured. You can do yoga...
Win a One Day Yoga Retreat at The Toronto Yoga Show
Win a one day yoga retreat at The Toronto Yoga Conference and Show with Colleen Saidman Yee and Rodney Yee -- a $216 value! Want to...
Love is Stronger than Fear: A Spotlight on Desirée Rumbaugh
Desirée Rumbaugh is a gifted and inspiring yoga teacher who leads from a place of deep wisdom and grace. Bringing over 25 years...
My Yoga Online is Proud to Support The Haven
At the end of Anahata: The Heart of Yoga, My Yoga Online will make a $500 donation to The Haven in the name of its most active participant,...
Happiness Made Simple
It never ceases to amaze me how good we all are (and I mean gold medal good) at making the questions of life super complicated. The...
Mediterranean Style Bean Salad
My all-time favorite way of preparing vegetables is roasting them. Depending on the vegetable, it could be a short or long process....
10 Things We Can Learn from Stress and Anxiety
Here is a list of 10 things we can learn from stress and anxiety: 1. How to handle something difficult. Stressful things...
Pamper Yourself in 6 Easy Steps
As a busy mom, yoga teacher and all around (self-proclaimed) Domestic Goddess, I sometimes find myself lacking in the personal time...
The Number One Rule for Improving Your Life
Do you ever get pissed off or frustrated, uptight or stressed about what’s happening in the moment? Do you notice how much...
Roasted Sweet Potato Mac and Cheese (Vegan)
I am really excited about this recipe. I have entered a time machine and gone back to my childhood. The only difference...