About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!
I joined a couple of weeks ago and I can't thank you...
- Jasmine Firstly, I would like to thank you for this venue to practice yoga/piliates. I am more comfortable...
- K. Having access to daily videos has changed me! I'm improving my home practice, trying new styles...
I'm so glad I've found you guys!!
I started taking yoga lessons when I was 15 (10 yrs ago)...
- Juliana I really enjoy your service, the convenience is fantastic and I really enjoy the variety of...
- Carolyn Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I will continue to share my wonderful experience with MyYogaOnline...
I love MYO! I have anxiety about everything-- my relationship, money, my job, and especially...
- Lundyn Namaste' Just wanted to say how awesome this site is - absolutely love it! Favorite teachers...
- Marilyn This has been the best gift I have ever given to myself. I live in a small town with no yoga...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Shiva Rea Desiree Rumbaugh Chris Chavez Nico Luce
- Gina Caputo Meghan Currie Raghunath . Gloria Latham
- Danielle Mika Nagel Anita Seiz Kia Miller Andrea Marcum
- Mary Clare Sweet Mark Whitwell Pedro Franco Doug Swenson
- Michelle Trantina Cameron Gilley Kerri Kelly Hemalayaa Behl
- Ryan Leier Kino MacGregor Cyndi Lee Kreg Weiss, B HKin
- Ashley Turner Annie Carpenter Faith Hunter David Magone
- Kevan Gale Rod Stryker Bernie Clark Clara Roberts-Oss
- Janet Stone Mara Branscombe Ashleigh Sergeant
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Wonderful flow ! Brought the Shiva out of me ! Namaste !
about a hour ago
Wonderful flow in this practice today ! Namaste
about a hour ago
I will use this for pre-flight but it is also nice for taking a break from any long period...
2 hours ago from Mammoth Lakes, US
One Yoga Tuesday Giveaway
As a former, and washed up athlete, I struggle with confidence almost anytime I step on a track...
2 hours ago from Warner Robins, US
Yoga for Athletes: Happy Hamstrings
Just found this video today and loved the pace your style your words, thank you I will be...
3 hours ago from Pittsburgh, US
7 Ways to Ease Into Meditation
Meditation is for everyone: monks in Tibet, yogis, corporate lawyers, gardeners, the rich, poor, young and old. We may all approach...
Teaching Yoga: Do Class Numbers Really Count?
Here’s the scenario: You have spent hours putting together a new music playlist that has a great beat and gets a message across...
The Symmetry of Cycling and Yoga
The combination of yoga and sport is endless. Yoga for golfers, yoga for runners, yoga for cyclists....the list goes on! Some may view...
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
We hope you enjoyed week one of our free online film festival, and welcome to week two. This week's focus is on harnessing the power...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
Exciting Changes Are Coming: MyYoga News
A Message From Michelle Trantina, President of MyYogaNine years ago my husband Jason and I launched MyYoga Online. It was a bold dream...
The Yellow Brick Road to Happiness
Following the path to happiness can be complicated. Who defined this happiness that we all want to follow? Do we even know what happiness...
Simple Practices to Plant the Seeds of Gratitude
As I walked home from teaching a yoga class this morning, it was raining. Not a downpour kind of a rain but a nice light shower. The...
4 Essential Facts About Food and Nutrition
Although there is a lot of information out there about nutrition, food, diet, how to eat, what to eat…it can be very confusing....
5 Life-Healing Lessons We Can Learn from Animals
We are often taught in life to avoid being like animals. For instance, the saying, “You’re behaving like an animal,”...
5 Solutions for Dissolving Self-Doubt
I doubt myself, I trust myself. The vision is clear, then I’m in the fog. I feel powerful and then the next moment...
Tropical Green Energy Smoothie
With life being so fast-paced it can be hard to fit in all the nutritious foods you need. That’s why I love blending them all...