About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
My Yoga Online has changed my life. Last spring due to a slipped disc in my neck half of my...
- Kirsten Yoga has helped me to deal with many physical and emotional issues over the past few years....
- Debbie Thank you for this site. Thank you for the professional way in which you present yoga practice....
I have benefited so much from this site since I am out of (my) country and don't have access...
- Rachel I have to say I am very impressed with My Yoga Online's website. Your extensive library and...
- Shanin I've been a member of My Yoga Online since about January, and I absolutely love it. I think...
Dear MyYoga -
I joined your site a month and a half ago, having had a fine, adequate yoga...
- Bettina From LIlla's Yoga and You in the 70's to MyYogaOnline, technology just keeps getting better...
- Laurie It's a litter over 6 months that I'm a member of MYO and when I think about it, it feels like...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Ashleigh Sergeant Mark Whitwell Raghunath . Mara Branscombe
- Rod Stryker Gloria Latham Pedro Franco Hemalayaa Behl
- Doug Swenson Michelle Trantina Danielle Mika Nagel Anita Seiz
- Cameron Gilley Chris Chavez Janet Stone Shiva Rea
- Ryan Leier Cyndi Lee Bernie Clark Kevan Gale
- Andrea Marcum Kia Miller Nico Luce Ashley Turner
- David Magone Desiree Rumbaugh Gina Caputo Meghan Currie
- Kino MacGregor Annie Carpenter Kerri Kelly Kreg Weiss, B HKin
- Mary Clare Sweet Clara Roberts-Oss Faith Hunter
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Find Yourself in a Bind
Wow - very clear teacher - both in her vocal instructions as well as in her movements. Love...
24 minutes ago from Paris, FR
Flowing Breath Meditation for Stress Release
Don't see the "own this video" prompt. How do I buy it?
about 34 minutes ago
Yin and Yang for Your Hips
between heavy bodybuilding training, stress and sitting at a desk for work all day this is...
40 minutes ago from Aurora, US
Progressive Backbends Step One: The Journey Begins
Desiree, I love you. Please stop saying "we're gonna". xoxoxo
about 46 minutes ago from San Mateo, US
Urban Priestess Part 1
Ashley, I absolutely love your videos. And please keep talking! That's my favorite part....
2 hours ago from Orlando, US
Meditation for Beginners
“What is meditation?” is the first question I ask new students in my class. I get many answers. Sometimes people just say...
A 5-Minute Routine to Improve Your Posture
When we think of improving our posture we might think of holding the head high, or rooting evenly into our feet. Maybe we adjust the...
Getting Started at a Yoga Studio: 3 Suggestions for New Teachers
Many new yoga teachers I talk to say that they have been frustrated when trying to get in the door at a yoga studio. In this...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
Exciting Changes Are Coming: MyYoga News
A Message From Michelle Trantina, President of MyYogaNine years ago my husband Jason and I launched MyYoga Online. It was a bold dream...
Discovering a Safe Place to Feel: A Spotlight on Faith Hunter
Committed to living a life of soulful freedom, every day Faith Hunter aims to both inspire and be inspired by the possibilities that...
5 Life-Healing Lessons We Can Learn from Animals
We are often taught in life to avoid being like animals. For instance, the saying, “You’re behaving like an animal,”...
5 Solutions for Dissolving Self-Doubt
I doubt myself, I trust myself. The vision is clear, then I’m in the fog. I feel powerful and then the next moment...
Tropical Green Energy Smoothie
With life being so fast-paced it can be hard to fit in all the nutritious foods you need. That’s why I love blending them all...
5 Ways to Relax Every Day
For most of us, the snooze button is a more regular part of our morning routine than getting up early and calmly observing the beautiful...
Ayurvedic Post-Yoga Recovery Drink
You have just finished your flow class. You can still feel the warm stretch in your muscles. You're experiencing the spaciousness,...
The Surprising Truth about Creativity and Limitations
Have you ever felt limited? You know, limited by your ability in mind, body, or spirit. Doesn't that thought feel kind of...