About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
Having access to daily videos has changed me! I'm improving my home practice, trying new styles...
- Natalie such a beautiful site, the teacher here are phenomenal and put a lot of energy and love into...
- Zoey As a very busy professional and mother, i don't get time to go to the gym. I enjoy Yoga a lot...
I am in love with the variety of teachers and classes you have on your site. Thank you for...
- Sabrina Dear MYO, Thank you for providing an excellent service. As a Spiritual teacher and intuitive...
- Lisa I've learned so much about yoga and a healthy lifestyle in my first month of membership here!...
It is amazing what can be considered "feeling normal", and how unwell
- Jodi My personal practice has suffered after a bad fall on the ankle. I have been able to get swing...
- Norah Your web site is just what I've needed to get myself back in touch with yoga.I have a busy,...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Kino MacGregor Hemalayaa Behl Cameron Gilley Gloria Latham
- Rod Stryker Bernie Clark Anita Seiz David Magone
- Chris Chavez Mara Branscombe Kreg Weiss, B HKin Desiree Rumbaugh
- Kerri Kelly Ryan Leier Gina Caputo Kevan Gale
- Mark Whitwell Andrea Marcum Shiva Rea Kia Miller
- Faith Hunter Ashleigh Sergeant Pedro Franco Annie Carpenter
- Cyndi Lee Clara Roberts-Oss Raghunath . Nico Luce
- Meghan Currie Michelle Trantina Janet Stone Danielle Mika Nagel
- Ashley Turner Doug Swenson Mary Clare Sweet
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Sleepy Time Yoga
@Tappin1 Thank you for your kind words! Means a lot!
about 2 hours ago from Vancouver, CA
amazing practice. I love all your classes. Perfect flow. thank you !!!
3 hours ago from London, GB
Anusara: Come as You Are
Perfect. Thank you.
4 hours ago from North Vancouver, CA
Get Happy in Week Three of Our Free Online Film Festival!
Excellent presentation. These guidelines really do work; I'm living proof. Re: DC's...
6 hours ago from San Luis Obispo, US
Loved this so much! Great way to end my week. Thank you.
about 7 hours ago
Teacher Training Truths
I’m the founder of U Studio Yoga in LA, and have been teaching for fourteen years. Recently I sat in on a 200-hour Teacher...
No Self, No Problem
Whenever there is suffering in one’s life there is always a sense that someone—an unchanging, individual self—is...
7 Ways to Ease Into Meditation
Meditation is for everyone: monks in Tibet, yogis, corporate lawyers, gardeners, the rich, poor, young and old. We may all approach...
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
We hope you enjoyed week one of our free online film festival, and welcome to week two. This week's focus is on harnessing the power...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
Exciting Changes Are Coming: MyYoga News
A Message From Michelle Trantina, President of MyYogaNine years ago my husband Jason and I launched MyYoga Online. It was a bold dream...
The Importance of Cleansing the Soul
I spend a lot of time talking about proper food choices and cleaning out the kitchen, but what happens when our bellies are filled...
The Yellow Brick Road to Happiness
Following the path to happiness can be complicated. Who defined this happiness that we all want to follow? Do we even know what happiness...
Simple Practices to Plant the Seeds of Gratitude
As I walked home from teaching a yoga class this morning, it was raining. Not a downpour kind of a rain but a nice light shower. The...
4 Essential Facts About Food and Nutrition
Although there is a lot of information out there about nutrition, food, diet, how to eat, what to eat…it can be very confusing....
5 Life-Healing Lessons We Can Learn from Animals
We are often taught in life to avoid being like animals. For instance, the saying, “You’re behaving like an animal,”...
5 Solutions for Dissolving Self-Doubt
I doubt myself, I trust myself. The vision is clear, then I’m in the fog. I feel powerful and then the next moment...