About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
From LIlla's Yoga and You in the 70's to MyYogaOnline, technology just keeps getting better...
- Laurie I'm so glad I've found you guys!! I started taking yoga lessons when I was 15 (10 yrs ago)...
- Juliana As a professional in the web industry, and having won just about every award for site design...
Thankyou for branching out to include Pilates especially Anita Seiz and belly dancing, with...
- Telma MYO has been a healing aid for me. Yoga helps tremendously with my chronic pain, and keeps...
- Melissa Hello! I just wanted to write to express how delighted I am with this site! I joined this...
Thank you for this site. Thank you for the professional way in which you present yoga practice....
- Barb I found MYO about 3 years ago. I live in a small rural town that didn't have any yoga studios...
- Melinda I am very new to Yoga and happened to find Anusara Therapeutics for Hips and Lower Back online...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Anita Seiz Kevan Gale Ryan Leier Janet Stone
- Kino MacGregor Kreg Weiss, B HKin Mara Branscombe Ashley Turner
- Chris Chavez Gina Caputo Bernie Clark Michelle Trantina
- Andrea Marcum Shiva Rea Cyndi Lee Doug Swenson
- Cameron Gilley Raghunath . Kia Miller Kerri Kelly
- Ashleigh Sergeant Danielle Mika Nagel Annie Carpenter Pedro Franco
- Clara Roberts-Oss Gloria Latham Meghan Currie Desiree Rumbaugh
- Rod Stryker Mary Clare Sweet Faith Hunter Hemalayaa Behl
- Nico Luce Mark Whitwell David Magone
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Sexy Six Pack
Love it !!!!
24 minutes ago
This practice worked well for my needs today, but it is in no way an advanced practice. I would...
about a hour ago from Jerusalem, IL
Faith Hunter Spotlight
Faith, you are so inspiring. When are you coming to Dubai?
about 2 hours ago from Dubai, AE
Freedom to Create
Amazing, peaceful, grounded. Thank you, this makes my sunny morning shine from within.
3 hours ago from Dubai, AE
Durga Vinyasa, a Warrior Practice
Not a night time practice :-)
3 hours ago from Chicago, US
Teaching Yoga: Do Class Numbers Really Count?
Here’s the scenario: You have spent hours putting together a new music playlist that has a great beat and gets a message across...
The Symmetry of Cycling and Yoga
The combination of yoga and sport is endless. Yoga for golfers, yoga for runners, yoga for cyclists....the list goes on! Some may view...
How Meditation Heals Our Hearts
On our paths of returning to love, there comes a time for us all when we are called to heal our hearts. Whether it’s childhood...
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
We hope you enjoyed week one of our free online film festival, and welcome to week two. This week's focus is on harnessing the power...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
Exciting Changes Are Coming: MyYoga News
A Message From Michelle Trantina, President of MyYogaNine years ago my husband Jason and I launched MyYoga Online. It was a bold dream...
Simple Practices to Plant the Seeds of Gratitude
As I walked home from teaching a yoga class this morning, it was raining. Not a downpour kind of a rain but a nice light shower. The...
4 Essential Facts About Food and Nutrition
Although there is a lot of information out there about nutrition, food, diet, how to eat, what to eat…it can be very confusing....
5 Life-Healing Lessons We Can Learn from Animals
We are often taught in life to avoid being like animals. For instance, the saying, “You’re behaving like an animal,”...
5 Solutions for Dissolving Self-Doubt
I doubt myself, I trust myself. The vision is clear, then I’m in the fog. I feel powerful and then the next moment...
Tropical Green Energy Smoothie
With life being so fast-paced it can be hard to fit in all the nutritious foods you need. That’s why I love blending them all...
5 Ways to Relax Every Day
For most of us, the snooze button is a more regular part of our morning routine than getting up early and calmly observing the beautiful...