About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I am very new to Yoga and happened to find Anusara Therapeutics for Hips and Lower Back online...
- Kathleen It is amazing what can be considered "feeling normal", and how unwell that can actually...
- Jodi As a very busy professional and mother, i don't get time to go to the gym. I enjoy Yoga a lot...
My personal practice has suffered after a bad fall on the ankle. I have been able to get swing...
- Norah I really enjoy your service, the convenience is fantastic and I really enjoy the variety of...
- Carolyn MYO is easy to use and I like the choice of restorative, relaxing, beginner, and yin yoga...
We LOVE my yoga online!!
My partner and I use it everyday and have recommended it to everyone...
- Kat I finally had the chance today to try my new MYO video "Flying School": I really loved it,...
- Frances Hello, I have been so pleased with both the member services and the wonderful instructors...
How My Yoga Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Kerri Kelly Rod Stryker Shiva Rea Desiree Rumbaugh
- Nico Luce Nicki Doane Jesse Enright David Magone
- Kino MacGregor Ryan Leier Anita Seiz Raghunath
- Chris Chavez Faith Hunter Kia Miller Andrea Marcum
- Bibi McGill Mark Whitwell Ashleigh Sergeant Pedro Franco
- Janet Stone Bernie Clark Cameron Gilley Hemalayaa
- Michelle Trantina Kreg Weiss, B HKin Annie Carpenter Kevan Gale
- Mara Branscombe Cyndi Lee Doug Swenson Meghan Currie
- Danielle Mika Nagel Gloria Latham Clara Roberts-Oss Ashley Turner
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Strength Meets Grace
highly enjoyed the physical & the spiritual side ...thank you
14 minutes ago from east rockaway, US
Clearing Out the Kinks Hatha Yoga
this was the first class I did online and it is wonderful! I wish I could buy it!
47 minutes ago from cranberry township, US
Loving the Wilderness
I start to experience yin yoga and i start to like it!
about a hour ago from San Salvador, SV
Flowing Practice for Weight Loss
approximately how many calories does this practice burn for a female weighing 160lbs?
about a hour ago from ny, US
Wrist Safety in Yoga Poses
Fantastic wrist safety yoga tips Jesse, thank for this very informative 5 minutes. I am one...
about a hour ago from Vancouver, CA
10 Tips When Practicing Arm Balances
Arm balances such as crow, side crow, peacock, flying pigeon, and eight angle (just to name a few), are a group of yoga poses that...
Ahimsa and the Yoga of Motherhood
I became a single mother before my son turned two-years-old. As the primary parent, most of what he would learn in the formative years...
For the Breathing Ones: A Poem
For the Breathing Ones: A Poem, by ava bird
Fibre Tibet Tuesday Giveaway
Fibre Tibet is giving away an organic cashmere Ocean Shawl -- a $185 value! This week's question: How do you make a difference...
Ziliotto Tuesday Giveaway
Ziliotto is giving away a $200 gift certificate! This week's question: How is your own personal style reflected in your yoga...
Yoga For Busy Moms
Happy Mother's Day! My Yoga Online is pleased to present our new Practice Guide that has been specially designed for all the Moms out...
Black Bean Brownies with Chocolate Avocado Icing
After expending my mental and physical energy in a 90 minute yoga class, I don’t know about you, but I need to refuel my body...
3 Benefits of Slowing Down
Taking things slow does not come naturally to me. I am one of those people who is constantly multi-tasking; usually in the process...
Learn to Love Your Body
It's been in the air lately - people talking about their bodies. Some loving them, most hating them. With Spring and Summer ahead of...
How Being Imperfect Made Me a Better Therapist (and Person)
Before grad-school interviews, I dyed my hair brown. I'd always had a complex about being a blonde in academic settings. Well, not...
The Right Food for a Busy Life
Three hours of Sunday prep to create lunches and dinners throughout the week! Recipes below include: Roasted Root Vegetables, Salad...
Coconut Curry Bowl with Thai Red Rice
This is a rich, warming meal with a touch of spice for those evenings where you need a little comfort food. I used a red rice simply...