About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
Thank you for your site. When I was bedridden after a scooter accident I felt connected to...
- Sonia I have found My Yoga Online to be excellent. It is really nice to have the flexibility...
- Angela Amazing variety of styles & teaching methods. As a teacher its great to have a reference to...
I finally had the chance today to try my new MYO video "Flying School": I really loved it,...
- Frances I've learned so much about yoga and a healthy lifestyle in my first month of membership here!...
- Judith MYO has changed my life. I actually do all of the yoga I always wanted to do since it's so...
such a beautiful site, the teacher here are phenomenal and put a lot of energy and love into...
- Zoey My lovely yogis` !! After my best friend died I didnt have the energy or will to go to...
- Therése I am in love with the variety of teachers and classes you have on your site. Thank you for...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Raghunath . Nico Luce Hemalayaa Behl Cyndi Lee
- Kino MacGregor Kreg Weiss, B HKin Mary Clare Sweet Michelle Trantina
- Danielle Mika Nagel Rod Stryker Gloria Latham David Magone
- Shiva Rea Janet Stone Desiree Rumbaugh Gina Caputo
- Kerri Kelly Clara Roberts-Oss Bernie Clark Mark Whitwell
- Cameron Gilley Pedro Franco Kia Miller Ryan Leier
- Anita Seiz Chris Chavez Kevan Gale Ashley Turner
- Annie Carpenter Doug Swenson Faith Hunter Meghan Currie
- Andrea Marcum Mara Branscombe Ashleigh Sergeant
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Excellent full body flowing yoga practice, I feel at peace and calm, thank you Kerri
about a hour ago from New City, NY, US
Pilates Inspired Core Workout
Felt great. No audio though...
about a hour ago from Miami Beach, US
So. Beautiful. This will be a new favorite.
2 hours ago from Denver, US
Forearm Balance: Building A Powerful Feather
Something finally clicked for me with pincha on the wall. I felt less arching of the low back...
about 2 hours ago from Vancouver, CA
Flowing Breath Meditation for Stress Release
Thanks for this one Kreg! I feel very grounded now and I love the flowing meditation with the...
about 4 hours ago from Seattle, US
Yoga and Me: A Poem
When yoga first discovered meIt was a thing I did, to be healthy But over time, I was intrigued And realized, the waters run deep...
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
We hope you enjoyed week one of our free online film festival, and welcome to week two. This week's focus is on harnessing the power...
Meditation for Beginners
“What is meditation?” is the first question I ask new students in my class. I get many answers. Sometimes people just say...
A 5-Minute Routine to Improve Your Posture
When we think of improving our posture we might think of holding the head high, or rooting evenly into our feet. Maybe we adjust the...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
Exciting Changes Are Coming: MyYoga News
A Message From Michelle Trantina, President of MyYogaNine years ago my husband Jason and I launched MyYoga Online. It was a bold dream...
5 Life-Healing Lessons We Can Learn from Animals
We are often taught in life to avoid being like animals. For instance, the saying, “You’re behaving like an animal,”...
5 Solutions for Dissolving Self-Doubt
I doubt myself, I trust myself. The vision is clear, then I’m in the fog. I feel powerful and then the next moment...
Tropical Green Energy Smoothie
With life being so fast-paced it can be hard to fit in all the nutritious foods you need. That’s why I love blending them all...
5 Ways to Relax Every Day
For most of us, the snooze button is a more regular part of our morning routine than getting up early and calmly observing the beautiful...
Ayurvedic Post-Yoga Recovery Drink
You have just finished your flow class. You can still feel the warm stretch in your muscles. You're experiencing the spaciousness,...
The Surprising Truth about Creativity and Limitations
Have you ever felt limited? You know, limited by your ability in mind, body, or spirit. Doesn't that thought feel kind of...