About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I love the variety of yoga levels and classes! It gets me doing yoga everyday, and I feel
- Robyn I am a personal trainer and artist. I work with functional fitness and injury prevention and...
- Letitia I really enjoy your service, the convenience is fantastic and I really enjoy the variety of...
I've been a member of My Yoga Online since about January, and I absolutely love it. I think...
- Katie such a beautiful site, the teacher here are phenomenal and put a lot of energy and love into...
- Zoey I want to thank you for such a wonderful site. I just completed my 200 hr teacher training...
Yoga has helped me to deal with many physical and emotional issues over the past few years....
- Debbie I LOVE MyYoga Online! I travel and move a lot in my work. MyYoga Online has helped me to...
- Nicholas MYO is easy to use and I like the choice of restorative, relaxing, beginner, and yin yoga...
How My Yoga Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Kerri Kelly Michelle Trantina Jesse Enright Mara Branscombe
- Faith Hunter David Magone Cameron Gilley Rod Stryker
- Shiva Rea Bibi McGill Kino MacGregor Bernie Clark
- Janet Stone Annie Carpenter Ryan Leier Kreg Weiss, B HKin
- Andrea Marcum Doug Swenson Hemalayaa Clara Roberts-Oss
- Nico Luce Ashley Turner Gloria Latham Ashleigh Sergeant
- Danielle Mika Nagel Meghan Currie Cyndi Lee Anita Seiz
- Kia Miller Desiree Rumbaugh Pedro Franco Nicki Doane
- Chris Chavez Mark Whitwell Raghunath Kevan Gale
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Strength Meets Grace
Loved...enjoed...will repeat...ta very much!
16 minutes ago from Malaga, ES
Up, Down, Upside Down
Nice class. A little bit slow paced and on the easy side.
2 hours ago from Jerusalem, IL
Black Bean Brownies with Chocolate Avocado Icing
Sounds really good actually- can't wait to try it out and report back!
5 hours ago from Seattle, US
I worked my lower body today and this practice was a great way to get my tight muscles to loosen...
5 hours ago from San Diego, US
5 Tips to Get you Started on a Daily Meditation Practice
I am going to start again right now. Thanks for the inspiration.
5 hours ago from Silver Spring, US
3 Steps to Meditation in Motion
After having spent many years in twice daily, seated mediation, it dawned on me one evening that I’d actually carried the calm,...
10 Tips When Practicing Arm Balances
Arm balances such as crow, side crow, peacock, flying pigeon, and eight angle (just to name a few), are a group of yoga poses that...
Ahimsa and the Yoga of Motherhood
I became a single mother before my son turned two-years-old. As the primary parent, most of what he would learn in the formative years...
Fibre Tibet Tuesday Giveaway
Fibre Tibet is giving away an organic cashmere Ocean Shawl -- a $185 value! This week's question: How do you make a difference...
Ziliotto Tuesday Giveaway
Ziliotto is giving away a $200 gift certificate! This week's question: How is your own personal style reflected in your yoga...
Yoga For Busy Moms
Happy Mother's Day! My Yoga Online is pleased to present our new Practice Guide that has been specially designed for all the Moms out...
Black Bean Brownies with Chocolate Avocado Icing
After expending my mental and physical energy in a 90 minute yoga class, I don’t know about you, but I need to refuel my body...
3 Benefits of Slowing Down
Taking things slow does not come naturally to me. I am one of those people who is constantly multi-tasking; usually in the process...
Learn to Love Your Body
It's been in the air lately - people talking about their bodies. Some loving them, most hating them. With Spring and Summer ahead of...
How Being Imperfect Made Me a Better Therapist (and Person)
Before grad-school interviews, I dyed my hair brown. I'd always had a complex about being a blonde in academic settings. Well, not...
The Right Food for a Busy Life
Three hours of Sunday prep to create lunches and dinners throughout the week! Recipes below include: Roasted Root Vegetables, Salad...
Coconut Curry Bowl with Thai Red Rice
This is a rich, warming meal with a touch of spice for those evenings where you need a little comfort food. I used a red rice simply...