About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I love you. I live in a little village of 15 residents in the middle of nowhere in Spain and...
- Lydia Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I will continue to share my wonderful experience with MyYogaOnline...
- Lauren I just joined your online group to augment classed I take at a gym. I hate to miss a class...
I just discovered your site last night via a google video search. I
- Woody It is amazing what can be considered "feeling normal", and how unwell that can actually...
- Jodi i spent the last four weeks at home with severe and debilitating neck pain. a few days ago...
This site has changed my life. I needed something different to stimulate my body and my mind...
- Jose Absolutely LOVE this site! I practice yoga every day on my own and needed more variation and...
- Rosita As a new mum, myo is perfect for me. I can choose from so many different styles and lengths...
How My Yoga Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Ryan Leier Clara Roberts-Oss David Magone Janet Stone
- Raghunath . Cyndi Lee Hemalayaa Meghan Currie
- Bibi McGill Andrea Marcum Jesse Enright Bernie Clark
- Cameron Gilley Kia Miller Michelle Trantina Mark Whitwell
- Kerri Kelly Nico Luce Ashley Turner Annie Carpenter
- Ashleigh Sergeant Pedro Franco Shiva Rea Mara Branscombe
- Nicki Doane Kevan Gale Danielle Mika Nagel Desiree Rumbaugh
- Faith Hunter Rod Stryker Gloria Latham Doug Swenson
- Kino MacGregor Chris Chavez Anita Seiz Kreg Weiss, B HKin
MEET OUR MEMBERS
One Yoga: Detox Flow
LOVED this class! My fav from Ryan by far! Thank you!
about a hour ago from los angeles, US
Standing Pilates Repertoire With The Foam Roller
This is great. I play roller derby and am constantly looking for ways to strengthen my core...
about a hour ago from Clarksville, US
Balancing Poses For Spinal Health
Ashleigh - this was awesome! I only had 30 minutes this morning and I now feel like I just...
about a hour ago
SmartYoga: Express Practice
that was awesome ,just what I needed ,Thank you Jessie plan to stay with you for a while love...
about 2 hours ago
Yoga, a Calling for the Soul
@BlissBabe Thank you so much for your feedback. I am both honoured and humbled by this endless...
about 2 hours ago from Warman, CA
Yoga, a Calling for the Soul
The practice of Yoga has become a messy spiritual journey for me, providing moments of peace and frustration that vary in intensity...
Flatten Your Back Like a Tortoise: Kurmasana
The Ashtanga Yoga Primary Series is a demanding full body cleanse that takes a little over 90 minutes to fully practice. Halfway through...
Clementine Fields Tuesday Giveaway
Clementine Fields is giving away a $200 gift certificate! This week's question: How do you get your glow on? ENTERING TO WIN IS EASY:...
5 Ways to Deepen Your Practice
Most of us enter yoga through Asana. Asana is another word for postures or poses. Maybe someone tells us to try yoga for our back or...
Salt Spring Malas Tuesday Giveaway
Salt Spring Malas is giving away four beautiful malas -- a $270 value! This week's question: How do you keep your affirmation...
Wanderlust Colorado Tuesday Giveaway
Wanderlust Festival is giving away 2 Sage tickets to Wanderlust Colorado -- a $900 value!! This week's question: When you're...
5 Ways to Boost Your Creativity
Creativity and art are part of human nature. They are part of what separates us from animals. Without creativity, there would be no...
9 Ways to Choose Happiness
Happiness is a choice, or so it’s been said. I think for some, waking up in the morning and simply deciding to be happy...
Fennel, Sweet Potato and Kale
Here's a mix of delicious side dishes put together to create a colourful and yummy meal. Serve with your choice of grain (couscous,...
2 Ways to Let Go with Grace and Ease
We live in a world of polarities. It's the nature of our planet. Where there is light 'round the corner, there is darkness. Where there...
Health Benefits of the Acai Berry
Considered a superfood, acai (pronounced a-sigh-ee) is traditionally served in gourds, and mixed with tapioca, sugar and honey. Freeze...
3 Exercises to Focus Your Mind
Any and all humans are susceptible to the incessant chatter of the mind. Add school, business or any other responsibility and that...