About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
It's a litter over 6 months that I'm a member of MYO and when I think about it, it feels like...
- Amanda My Yoga Online has changed my life. Last spring due to a slipped disc in my neck half of my...
- Kirsten I love the variety of yoga levels and classes! It gets me doing yoga everyday, and I feel great!
I really enjoy your service, the convenience is fantastic and I really enjoy the variety of...
- Carolyn I'm very grateful to have found you guys online! I am currently living in a small part of Spain...
- Victoria I love My Yoga Online. I discovered it purely by chance when I was off work with labyrinthitis...
Thank you so much Yoga Online! :)
I am from Sydney Australia and find your classes the perfect...
- Danielle I love MYO! I have anxiety about everything-- my relationship, money, my job, and especially...
- Lundyn I finally had the chance today to try my new MYO video "Flying School": I really loved it,...
How My Yoga Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Kino MacGregor Kerri Kelly Hemalayaa Kia Miller
- Raghunath Danielle Mika Nagel Pedro Franco Andrea Marcum
- Janet Stone Bernie Clark Ryan Leier David Magone
- Clara Roberts-Oss Jesse Enright Cameron Gilley Mara Branscombe
- Faith Hunter Mark Whitwell Chris Chavez Rod Stryker
- Anita Seiz Annie Carpenter Doug Swenson Bibi McGill
- Nicki Doane Nico Luce Michelle Trantina Kevan Gale
- Gloria Latham Shiva Rea Desiree Rumbaugh Cyndi Lee
- Ashleigh Sergeant Ashley Turner Meghan Currie Kreg Weiss, B HKin
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Black Bean Brownies with Chocolate Avocado Icing
Sounds really good actually- can't wait to try it out and report back!
11 minutes ago from Seattle, US
I worked my lower body today and this practice was a great way to get my tight muscles to loosen...
17 minutes ago from San Diego, US
5 Tips to Get you Started on a Daily Meditation Practice
I am going to start again right now. Thanks for the inspiration.
27 minutes ago from Silver Spring, US
Runners Cool Down
Great stretch, but a little quick for my first run-through. I'll definitely be doing it...
32 minutes ago from Shirley, CA
All For You Mamas
That was just what I needed. Thank you
about 53 minutes ago from Silver Spring, US
10 Tips When Practicing Arm Balances
Arm balances such as crow, side crow, peacock, flying pigeon, and eight angle (just to name a few), are a group of yoga poses that...
Ahimsa and the Yoga of Motherhood
I became a single mother before my son turned two-years-old. As the primary parent, most of what he would learn in the formative years...
For the Breathing Ones: A Poem
For the Breathing Ones: A Poem, by ava bird
Fibre Tibet Tuesday Giveaway
Fibre Tibet is giving away an organic cashmere Ocean Shawl -- a $185 value! This week's question: How do you make a difference...
Ziliotto Tuesday Giveaway
Ziliotto is giving away a $200 gift certificate! This week's question: How is your own personal style reflected in your yoga...
Yoga For Busy Moms
Happy Mother's Day! My Yoga Online is pleased to present our new Practice Guide that has been specially designed for all the Moms out...
Black Bean Brownies with Chocolate Avocado Icing
After expending my mental and physical energy in a 90 minute yoga class, I don’t know about you, but I need to refuel my body...
3 Benefits of Slowing Down
Taking things slow does not come naturally to me. I am one of those people who is constantly multi-tasking; usually in the process...
Learn to Love Your Body
It's been in the air lately - people talking about their bodies. Some loving them, most hating them. With Spring and Summer ahead of...
How Being Imperfect Made Me a Better Therapist (and Person)
Before grad-school interviews, I dyed my hair brown. I'd always had a complex about being a blonde in academic settings. Well, not...
The Right Food for a Busy Life
Three hours of Sunday prep to create lunches and dinners throughout the week! Recipes below include: Roasted Root Vegetables, Salad...
Coconut Curry Bowl with Thai Red Rice
This is a rich, warming meal with a touch of spice for those evenings where you need a little comfort food. I used a red rice simply...