About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
Thank you for providing an excellent service. As a Spiritual teacher and intuitive...
- Lisa I finally had the chance today to try my new MYO video "Flying School": I really loved it,...
- Frances I love MYO! I have anxiety about everything-- my relationship, money, my job, and especially...
I am almost a beginner and I find your site brilliant. It's clear and easy to understand the...
- Teresa i just joined to myyogaonline, finished my first class and feeling great already!!thank you...
- Demet MYO is easy to use and I like the choice of restorative, relaxing, beginner, and yin yoga...
I love you. I live in a little village of 15 residents in the middle of nowhere in Spain and...
- Lydia As a very busy professional and mother, i don't get time to go to the gym. I enjoy Yoga a lot...
- Arundhati Your web site is just what I've needed to get myself back in touch with yoga.I have a busy,...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Ashleigh Sergeant Kerri Kelly Andrea Marcum Kia Miller
- Faith Hunter Clara Roberts-Oss Nico Luce Kino MacGregor
- David Magone Shiva Rea Ryan Leier Danielle Mika Nagel
- Anita Seiz Doug Swenson Mark Whitwell Mary Clare Sweet
- Pedro Franco Mara Branscombe Raghunath . Meghan Currie
- Rod Stryker Cyndi Lee Cameron Gilley Chris Chavez
- Kevan Gale Kreg Weiss, B HKin Michelle Trantina Janet Stone
- Annie Carpenter Desiree Rumbaugh Ashley Turner Bernie Clark
- Hemalayaa Behl Gloria Latham Gina Caputo
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Quite a nice twisty short practice! Thanks!
15 minutes ago from Jerusalem, IL
Meditation for Beginners
Vinaya Saunders, Your article is inspiring. Blessings.
2 hours ago from Plantation, US
Balance and Burn
Just what I needed. Challenging, invigorating, and centering. I love your classes, Faith!
3 hours ago from Los Angeles, US
Flowing Practice for Weight Loss
I have found another favorite David, thank you. This one brought me tears of release.
about 3 hours ago from HIdden Valley Lake, US
This was an absolutely wonderful practice. Really nice to recharge me for the work I need to...
4 hours ago from Albuquerque, US
My Yoga on GaiamTV: A Few Important Details
Thanks to all of you for your feedback regarding the upcoming launch. We love your enthusiasm to start exploring My Yoga on Gaiam...
How Yoga Can Heat Up Your Summer Job Search
Cultivating tapas, or heat, in your daily yoga practice can be a powerful tool and could help you to get fired up about your career.Tapas...
How Yoga Can Help You Recover from Adrenal Fatigue
“Adrenal Fatigue” is a term that pops up more and more frequently these days. Do any of these symptoms sound familiar to...
Yoga Philosophy: Maya and the Veil of Illusion
Are we all separate individuals or are we all connected as one Universal Consciousness? Or are we both simultaneously? This question...
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
We hope you enjoyed week one of our free online film festival, and welcome to week two. This week's focus is on harnessing the power...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
5 Ways to Use Peppermint Oil
I’ve recently fallen in love with peppermint oil. Peppermint oil is widely known for its ancient medicinal properties; its many...
3 Healthy Habits for Lasting Happiness
Lately I’ve given presentations to hundreds of people on the art of living in harmony and happiness. Having recently moved with...
Refreshing Mint Slushy
This slushy is so delicious and refreshing you’ll be craving it all summer! The fresh taste is a great way to perk you up in...
7 Ways to Stop Overthinking
We’ve all been there. The same thought spinning around in your head, the worst case scenario playing on repeat in your mind as...
Running: Training for the Mind
Sit down, breathe deep, lace up my runners and set out for a little ‘me’ time. As my body begins to warm up through a brisk...
The Art of Doing Nothing: 5 Lessons for Living a Truly Happy Life
Most of us are guilty of trying to fill up any free spot we may have in our calendars. We have been taught that the busier we are,...