About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
Thank you for this site. Thank you for the professional way in which you present yoga practice....
- Barb My personal practice has suffered after a bad fall on the ankle. I have been able to get swing...
- Norah As a new mum, myo is perfect for me. I can choose from so many different styles and lengths...
I am filled with love for this site! Thank you, you've brightened my world with your inspiring...
- Kristen MyYogaOnline has outstanding classes and teachers. It is also super convenient, accessible,...
- Hadassah Dear MYO, Thank you for providing an excellent service. As a Spiritual teacher and intuitive...
I joined My Yogaonline about a month ago and I am loving my membership! Your website is very...
- Ginger I have found My Yoga Online to be excellent. It is really nice to have the flexibility...
- Angela I just joined your online group to augment classed I take at a gym. I hate to miss a class...
How My Yoga Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Nicki Doane Gloria Latham Cyndi Lee Ashley Turner
- Cameron Gilley Ashleigh Sergeant Bernie Clark Shiva Rea
- Doug Swenson Annie Carpenter Clara Roberts-Oss Faith Hunter
- Rod Stryker Meghan Currie Mark Whitwell Jesse Enright
- Danielle Mika Nagel Kreg Weiss, B HKin Pedro Franco Raghunath
- Mara Branscombe Chris Chavez Kia Miller Hemalayaa
- Andrea Marcum Janet Stone Ryan Leier Kevan Gale
- Desiree Rumbaugh Anita Seiz Kerri Kelly Michelle Trantina
- Kino MacGregor David Magone Bibi McGill Nico Luce
MEET OUR MEMBERS
This is a favourite class now. just beautiful
about 2 minutes ago from sydney, AU
Deep in Your Seat: Connecting to Your Meditation Practice
This was wonderful. Thank you!
about 2 hours ago from Porto, PT
Twist It Out Yoga
I loved this class...my heart, my hips....everything feels so open. A fantastic way to start...
4 hours ago from Shrewsbury, GB
Fluid Power Vinyasa
hello, I found all of your classes are very challenging. You move with such easy and fluidity....
about 5 hours ago
Soothing Touch of Yoga
@aliseamsterdam - Thank you for your support - Blessings, Doug
7 hours ago from South Lake Tahoe, CA, US
Detoxing the Mind
Ever wonder why we spend so much time worrying about spring cleaning, purging our overabundance of things, reorganizing our homes,...
Yoga Tips for Mindful Moms
Moms sometimes get a bad rap. Assumptions are made if you are Mom: you are too busy, too worried, too flustered, too unprepared....
Ziliotto Tuesday Giveaway
Ziliotto is giving away a $200 gift certificate! This week's question: How is your own personal style reflected in your yoga...
Yoga and Your Emotions
I will never forget the first time I cried during a yoga class. It was during Fish Pose (Matsyasana), and I was breathing deeply and...
Yoga For Busy Moms
Happy Mother's Day! My Yoga Online is pleased to present our new Practice Guide that has been specially designed for all the Moms out...
prAna Tuesday Giveaway
prAna is giving away $200 in swimwear! This week's question: How do you stay in a mindful state when you are off your mat? ENTERING...
The Right Food for a Busy Life
Three hours of Sunday prep to create lunches and dinners throughout the week! Recipes below include: Roasted Root Vegetables, Salad...
Coconut Curry Bowl with Thai Red Rice
This is a rich, warming meal with a touch of spice for those evenings where you need a little comfort food. I used a red rice simply...
4 Ways to Fail Better
Michael Beckwith, the author of ‘Spiritual Liberation’ says, “A bad day for the ego is a good day for the...
The Healing Benefits of Pineapple
The Pineapple (Ananas Comosus) is a tropical plant with edible fruit. It has a bright yellow fibrous inner flesh that is naturally...
How Being Present May Have Saved My Marriage
Walking under trees. Summer’s faded into fall. My marriage is broken. I seek solace under wind rustled leaves of red and yellow...
An Easy Visualization Technique
Maybe you have heard about visualization, but you’re not convinced of its power and effectiveness. I am going to tell you about...