About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I am almost a beginner and I find your site brilliant. It's clear and easy to understand the...
- Teresa This is the best thing ever, Im from mexico, from a city where there are no yoga casses, so...
- Tuty Firstly, I would like to thank you for this venue to practice yoga/piliates. I am more comfortable...
MyYogaOnline is the best site for yoga EVER. I think it is very informative and easy to use....
- Barbara Many styles, lots and lots of videos, I don´t even have time to do all good videos!:) Low...
- Joanna MYO helped me give birth to the cook in me - just the way I love eating - more so the recipes...
MYO is easy to use and I like the choice of restorative, relaxing,
beginner, and yin yoga...
- Dedra THANK YOU MY YOGA ONLINE!! I love having this right in my home! I bought my two sisters a...
- Michel Hello! I just wanted to write to express how delighted I am with this site! I joined this...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Hemalayaa Behl Janet Stone Chris Chavez Doug Swenson
- Mark Whitwell Anita Seiz Mary Clare Sweet Pedro Franco
- Cameron Gilley Gina Caputo Nicki Doane Cyndi Lee
- Shiva Rea Ashley Turner Ashleigh Sergeant Kia Miller
- Gloria Latham Annie Carpenter Ryan Leier David Magone
- Kerri Kelly Michelle Trantina Kevan Gale Nico Luce
- Clara Roberts-Oss Andrea Marcum Bernie Clark Desiree Rumbaugh
- Mara Branscombe Raghunath . Faith Hunter Rod Stryker
- Kino MacGregor Meghan Currie Danielle Mika Nagel Kreg Weiss, B HKin
MEET OUR MEMBERS
This is wonderful, just what I needed. Thank you!
3 hours ago from Greenwood, US
Power Yoga for Happiness: Goin' Big
Delicious, beautiful and inspiring. I feel amazing! Mahalo!
about 3 hours ago
Balance and Burn
Great class. Feelin ready for a good night sleep now Thanks!
4 hours ago
Daily Detox Hatha Yoga
wow that was great Cameron. I was sick last week and needed some detoxing and this felt great..b/c...
about 4 hours ago from florida, US
Balance and Burn
@konstknuten Possibly an issue with your speakers? I had no issues with the sound.
about 4 hours ago
Pranayama Basics: When to Inhale and Exhale
One of the things my students found most difficult or confusing about a yoga class, was when the teacher started talking about when...
Your Amazing Brain and How to Use it Properly
You are the owner of one of the most powerful and fascinating machines on the planet—the human brain. This incredible piece of...
Transformative Yoga: Facing Depression and Accepting Healing
Before I began practicing yoga almost two decades ago, I had heard the word “transformative” occasionally tossed around...
Win a One Day Yoga Retreat at The Toronto Yoga Show
Win a one day yoga retreat at The Toronto Yoga Conference and Show with Colleen Saidman Yee and Rodney Yee -- a $216 value! Want to...
Love is Stronger than Fear: A Spotlight on Desirée Rumbaugh
Desirée Rumbaugh is a gifted and inspiring yoga teacher who leads from a place of deep wisdom and grace. Bringing over 25 years...
My Yoga Online is Proud to Support The Haven
At the end of Anahata: The Heart of Yoga, My Yoga Online will make a $500 donation to The Haven in the name of its most active participant,...
Mediterranean Style Bean Salad
My all-time favorite way of preparing vegetables is roasting them. Depending on the vegetable, it could be a short or long process....
10 Things We Can Learn from Stress and Anxiety
Here is a list of 10 things we can learn from stress and anxiety: 1. How to handle something difficult. Stressful things...
Pamper Yourself in 6 Easy Steps
As a busy mom, yoga teacher and all around (self-proclaimed) Domestic Goddess, I sometimes find myself lacking in the personal time...
The Number One Rule for Improving Your Life
Do you ever get pissed off or frustrated, uptight or stressed about what’s happening in the moment? Do you notice how much...
Roasted Sweet Potato Mac and Cheese (Vegan)
I am really excited about this recipe. I have entered a time machine and gone back to my childhood. The only difference...
Kapha Reducing Breakfast Porridge
Are you feeling a little heavy and a little sluggish? Are you craving sunshine and warmth and wish for Spring to put a spring in your step?