About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I am 59 years old and have spent years sitting and doing nothing. My Yoga Online, is wonderful.....I...
- Cathie Yoga online allows me to try a multitude of classes so I never get bored and always learn new...
- Melissa I am in love with the variety of teachers and classes you have on your site. Thank you for...
MYO has got me back on the mat after three long years of struggling to find the time, energy...
- Fiona I've learned so much about yoga and a healthy lifestyle in my first month of membership here!...
- Judith Hello! I just wanted to write to express how delighted I am with this site! I joined this...
After 3 years of not being able to get to studio classes (due to time, money and childcare...
- Kelli Thank you so much for a great site. I broke my foot about 5 weeks ago and use to do 90 minutes...
- Hollie From LIlla's Yoga and You in the 70's to MyYogaOnline, technology just keeps getting better...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Bernie Clark Pedro Franco Danielle Mika Nagel Cyndi Lee
- Kerri Kelly Mary Clare Sweet Mara Branscombe Doug Swenson
- Faith Hunter Cameron Gilley Nico Luce Desiree Rumbaugh
- Ashleigh Sergeant Meghan Currie Ashley Turner Michelle Trantina
- Chris Chavez Kia Miller Gloria Latham Janet Stone
- Kino MacGregor David Magone Gina Caputo Kevan Gale
- Rod Stryker Clara Roberts-Oss Shiva Rea Ryan Leier
- Annie Carpenter Hemalayaa Behl Andrea Marcum Anita Seiz
- Mark Whitwell Kreg Weiss, B HKin Raghunath .
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Meditation to Heal Relationships
Thank you. Just what I needed to help let go of my "stuff". I'll be using your...
36 minutes ago from AVONDALE, US
Strong, Long, and Beautiful: Arms and Shoulders
Looking for strong, toned arms... thanks for the push in the right direction with this class.
50 minutes ago from Fort Langley, CA
Flowing Breath Meditation for Stress Release
I think the music is by Stevin (not Kevin) McNamara? It's beautiful!!
about a hour ago
Day 3: Simplify and Empower
challenging and versatile. really enjoyed
about a hour ago from Sunnyvale, US
Flowing Breath Meditation for Stress Release
What a fantastic meditation. Thank you so much! The music was also sublime.
2 hours ago
Yoga and Me: A Poem
When yoga first discovered meIt was a thing I did, to be healthy But over time, I was intrigued And realized, the waters run deep...
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
We hope you enjoyed week one of our free online film festival, and welcome to week two. This week's focus is on harnessing the power...
Meditation for Beginners
“What is meditation?” is the first question I ask new students in my class. I get many answers. Sometimes people just say...
A 5-Minute Routine to Improve Your Posture
When we think of improving our posture we might think of holding the head high, or rooting evenly into our feet. Maybe we adjust the...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
Exciting Changes Are Coming: MyYoga News
A Message From Michelle Trantina, President of MyYogaNine years ago my husband Jason and I launched MyYoga Online. It was a bold dream...
5 Life-Healing Lessons We Can Learn from Animals
We are often taught in life to avoid being like animals. For instance, the saying, “You’re behaving like an animal,”...
5 Solutions for Dissolving Self-Doubt
I doubt myself, I trust myself. The vision is clear, then I’m in the fog. I feel powerful and then the next moment...
Tropical Green Energy Smoothie
With life being so fast-paced it can be hard to fit in all the nutritious foods you need. That’s why I love blending them all...
5 Ways to Relax Every Day
For most of us, the snooze button is a more regular part of our morning routine than getting up early and calmly observing the beautiful...
Ayurvedic Post-Yoga Recovery Drink
You have just finished your flow class. You can still feel the warm stretch in your muscles. You're experiencing the spaciousness,...
The Surprising Truth about Creativity and Limitations
Have you ever felt limited? You know, limited by your ability in mind, body, or spirit. Doesn't that thought feel kind of...