About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
Firstly, I would like to thank you for this venue to practice yoga/piliates. I am more comfortable...
- K. I really enjoy your service, the convenience is fantastic and I really enjoy the variety of...
- Carolyn As a professional in the web industry, and having won just about every award for site design...
I have benefited so much from this site since I am out of (my) country and don't have access...
- Rachel Hi MYO! I love love LOVE your website. It's amazing I hadn't heard of you earlier, but my...
- Sarah-Kate THANKS for this great website. I am a solo mom that could not do yoga classes anymore (unless...
I love you. I live in a little village of 15 residents in the middle of nowhere in Spain and...
- Lydia Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I will continue to share my wonderful experience with MyYogaOnline...
- Lauren My Yoga Online has changed my life. Last spring due to a slipped disc in my neck half of my...
How My Yoga Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- David Magone Mara Branscombe Shiva Rea Desiree Rumbaugh
- Hemalayaa Anita Seiz Danielle Mika Nagel Cyndi Lee
- Bibi McGill Cameron Gilley Rod Stryker Ashleigh Sergeant
- Pedro Franco Jesse Enright Meghan Currie Nico Luce
- Janet Stone Michelle Trantina Andrea Marcum Kerri Kelly
- Faith Hunter Mark Whitwell Kia Miller Annie Carpenter
- Kevan Gale Chris Chavez Clara Roberts-Oss Kino MacGregor
- Ashley Turner Doug Swenson Bernie Clark Raghunath
- Kreg Weiss, B HKin Gloria Latham Ryan Leier Nicki Doane
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Self Care for Mamas
Really like this practice .Good details explained in every pose. Nice voice.
about 26 minutes ago from Miami, US
Power Flow For Balancing Vata
This practice starts out slowly, but builds into an intense experience with long holds. I would...
42 minutes ago from Buffalo, US
Fibre Tibet Tuesday Giveaway
I see the beauty in all things and all people. Forgiving myself and forgiving others as we...
about a hour ago from Buford, US
A-Lion Yourself with Ryan Leier
I wish I lived closer so I could join in your studio classes. Not only do I feel physically...
3 hours ago from Hull, GB
Zain's Raw Brownies
Hi! I made your protein bars (yum) and am looking to make these next. I just want to know...
about 3 hours ago from Manchester, GB
Ahimsa and the Yoga of Motherhood
I became a single mother before my son turned 2 years-old. As the primary parent, most of what he would learn in the formative years...
For the Breathing Ones: A Poem
For the Breathing Ones: A Poem, by ava bird
Fibre Tibet Tuesday Giveaway
Fibre Tibet is giving away an organic cashmere Ocean Shawl -- a $185 value! This week's question: How do you make a difference...
What Injury Can Teach Us
Yoga injuries have been occupying my body of late. I have practiced yoga regularly for five years, but the last three months have been...
Ziliotto Tuesday Giveaway
Ziliotto is giving away a $200 gift certificate! This week's question: How is your own personal style reflected in your yoga...
Yoga For Busy Moms
Happy Mother's Day! My Yoga Online is pleased to present our new Practice Guide that has been specially designed for all the Moms out...
Learn to Love Your Body
It's been in the air lately - people talking about their bodies. Some loving them, most hating them. With Spring and Summer ahead of...
How Being Imperfect Made Me a Better Therapist (and Person)
Before grad-school interviews, I dyed my hair brown. I'd always had a complex about being a blonde in academic settings. Well, not...
The Right Food for a Busy Life
Three hours of Sunday prep to create lunches and dinners throughout the week! Recipes below include: Roasted Root Vegetables, Salad...
Coconut Curry Bowl with Thai Red Rice
This is a rich, warming meal with a touch of spice for those evenings where you need a little comfort food. I used a red rice simply...
4 Ways to Fail Better
Michael Beckwith, the author of ‘Spiritual Liberation’ says, “A bad day for the ego is a good day for the...
The Healing Benefits of Pineapple
The Pineapple (Ananas Comosus) is a tropical plant with edible fruit. It has a bright yellow fibrous inner flesh that is naturally...