About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
As a very busy professional and mother, i don't get time to go to the gym. I enjoy Yoga a lot...
- Arundhati Thank you so much Yoga Online! :) I am from Sydney Australia and find your classes the perfect...
- Danielle Hello, I have been so pleased with both the member services and the wonderful instructors...
My Yoga Online has changed my life. Last spring due to a slipped disc in my neck half of my...
- Kirsten Wonderful. I now incorporate yoga into every day of my life and feel so much better for it....
- Kate Thank you for this site. Thank you for the professional way in which you present yoga practice....
I love myyogaonline and have found the quality of all of the lessons/videos that I have used...
- Angela I am very new to Yoga and happened to find Anusara Therapeutics for Hips and Lower Back online...
- Kathleen i just joined to myyogaonline, finished my first class and feeling great already!!thank you...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Rod Stryker Raghunath . Bernie Clark Kreg Weiss, B HKin
- Faith Hunter Mara Branscombe Michelle Trantina Gloria Latham
- Cameron Gilley Mark Whitwell Kia Miller Janet Stone
- Mary Clare Sweet Ashley Turner Pedro Franco Kerri Kelly
- Danielle Mika Nagel Meghan Currie Cyndi Lee Ashleigh Sergeant
- Nico Luce Andrea Marcum Chris Chavez Kino MacGregor
- Desiree Rumbaugh Ryan Leier Kevan Gale Hemalayaa
- Shiva Rea Clara Roberts-Oss Annie Carpenter Anita Seiz
- Nicki Doane Doug Swenson Gina Caputo David Magone
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Earth Prayer Yoga
I still can't play any of the vidoes!
about 38 minutes ago from Montreal, CA
Pilates on the Stability Ball
I've been on a quest for a good stability ball workout. Thank you for being the answer...
about 55 minutes ago
Earth Prayer Yoga
I loved the calmness of your voice and I was able to connect with the earth element through...
2 hours ago from Seattle, US
Rock the Shakti 1: Roots and Rhythm
another day of not being able to access any of the videos..."server not found" Can...
about 2 hours ago from Richmond, US
Conscious Box Tuesday Giveaway
post workout snack I like is banana with almond butter
3 hours ago from Glen Haven, CA
Run Faster, Recover Quicker: A Yoga Warmup for Runners
Seventeen years ago, I was a long distance runner who discovered yoga on a whim. Although I had always been pretty flexible, I was...
3 Ways Yoga and Ayurveda Keep You Healthy and Vibrant
Rooted in ancient India both Ayurveda and Yoga are taught as a means to cultivate higher states of health. While both sciences emphasize...
Sabotage Self-Doubt with Yoga
As a yoga teacher, students often approach me after class to discuss challenges they experienced during their practice. Frequently,...
A Sneak Peek at Our Upcoming Gratitude Guide
Staff Blog Post Candles, meditation, flows, and love love love! These are things you have to look forward to in our upcoming practice...
Conscious Box Tuesday Giveaway
Conscious Box is giving away a free one-year subscription -- a $204 value! This week's question: What's your favorite healthy...
Heading Into Gratitude Season
Staff Blog Post November is all but over and holiday jingles are working their way into the playlist of almost every retail store....
The Solar Plexus Chakra: Foods for Self-Esteem
The solar plexus chakra represents self-esteem and willpower, and governs the stomach and other digestive organs. This chakra is located...
The Self-Compassion Cheat Sheet
One of the hurdles most of us run into when trying to become more self-compassionate is not knowing what “self-compassion”...
Shed Light on Your Shadow Self
We all know someone who has made a career change to follow their dreams. Or someone who has worked hard to lose a large amount of weight....
5 Ways to Become More Positive
With a background in confidence coaching, I am often asked for help with positive thinking. It is true that the world pushes us to...
Expectations: A Self-Fulfilling Prophecy
Our desire to force and control situations is often tied to our limiting beliefs about how our goals can be realized. When our secret...
Zain’s Pumpkin Pie Pancakes
Do the dropping temperatures have you craving warm and delicious pumpkin pie? Well, why not indulge at breakfast with my delicious,...