About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
Thankyou for branching out to include Pilates especially Anita Seiz and belly dancing, with...
- Telma MYO is easy to use and I like the choice of restorative, relaxing, beginner, and yin yoga...
- Dedra MYO has been the best thing that has happened to my home practice! I started a daily yoga...
I joined My Yogaonline about a month ago and I am loving my membership! Your website is very...
- Ginger I want to thank you for such a wonderful site. I just completed my 200 hr teacher training...
- Sharon I stumbled upon My yoga online somehow through facebook and i'm doing the 25 days of free yoga...
I just finished the Hip Opener live practice by Desiree Rumbaugh. What a wonderful experience!...
- Melinda Hi! I LOVE MY YOGA ONLINE. I live on a small island in Mexico and having yoga at my fingertips...
- Sheryln MYO has been a healing aid for me. Yoga helps tremendously with my chronic pain, and keeps...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Mark Whitwell Andrea Marcum Annie Carpenter Kerri Kelly
- Anita Seiz Raghunath . Doug Swenson Janet Stone
- Danielle Mika Nagel Faith Hunter Gloria Latham Pedro Franco
- Mary Clare Sweet Desiree Rumbaugh Rod Stryker Ashley Turner
- Kino MacGregor Meghan Currie Ryan Leier Cameron Gilley
- Clara Roberts-Oss Ashleigh Sergeant Nico Luce Kia Miller
- Chris Chavez Kevan Gale Gina Caputo David Magone
- Bernie Clark Hemalayaa Behl Mara Branscombe Kreg Weiss, B HKin
- Shiva Rea Cyndi Lee Michelle Trantina
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Slow and Strong
I took this class last night after not having been on my mat for a good week. While I wasn't...
47 minutes ago from Lake Elsinore,CA, US
Meditation on the Layers of Manifestation
48 minutes ago from Wasilla, US
Take It Down Mama
Thanks for your lovely prenatal classes. Been having a lot of stress in my neck and they have...
about 2 hours ago from BARNOLDSWICK, GB
Twist It Out Yoga
Thank you ! Please add some more of your practices. You are my favorite teacher. Namaste
about 3 hours ago from Pittsburgh, US
too fast for me!
about 4 hours ago
My Yoga on GaiamTV: A Few Important Details
Thanks to all of you for your feedback regarding the upcoming launch. We love your enthusiasm to start exploring My Yoga...
How Yoga Can Heat Up Your Summer Job Search
Cultivating tapas, or heat, in your daily yoga practice can be a powerful tool and could help you to get fired up about your career.Tapas...
How Yoga Can Help You Recover from Adrenal Fatigue
“Adrenal Fatigue” is a term that pops up more and more frequently these days. Do any of these symptoms sound familiar to...
Yoga Philosophy: Maya and the Veil of Illusion
Are we all separate individuals or are we all connected as one Universal Consciousness? Or are we both simultaneously? This question...
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
We hope you enjoyed week one of our free online film festival, and welcome to week two. This week's focus is on harnessing the power...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
5 Ways to Use Peppermint Oil
I’ve recently fallen in love with peppermint oil. Peppermint oil is widely known for its ancient medicinal properties; its many...
3 Healthy Habits for Lasting Happiness
Lately I’ve given presentations to hundreds of people on the art of living in harmony and happiness. Having recently moved with...
Refreshing Mint Slushy
This slushy is so delicious and refreshing you’ll be craving it all summer! The fresh taste is a great way to perk you up in...
7 Ways to Stop Overthinking
We’ve all been there. The same thought spinning around in your head, the worst case scenario playing on repeat in your mind as...
Running: Training for the Mind
Sit down, breathe deep, lace up my runners and set out for a little ‘me’ time. As my body begins to warm up through a brisk...
The Art of Doing Nothing: 5 Lessons for Living a Truly Happy Life
Most of us are guilty of trying to fill up any free spot we may have in our calendars. We have been taught that the busier we are,...