About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
This is the best thing ever, Im from mexico, from a city where there are no yoga casses, so...
- Tuty My Yoga Online has changed my life. Last spring due to a slipped disc in my neck half of my...
- Kirsten MYO has been a healing aid for me. Yoga helps tremendously with my chronic pain, and keeps...
Hi! I LOVE MY YOGA ONLINE. I live on a small island in Mexico and having yoga at my fingertips...
- Sheryln I have to say I am very impressed with My Yoga Online's website. Your extensive library and...
- Shanin THANK YOU MY YOGA ONLINE!! I love having this right in my home! I bought my two sisters a...
Thank you so much Yoga Online! :)
I am from Sydney Australia and find your classes the perfect...
- Danielle I joined My Yogaonline about a month ago and I am loving my membership! Your website is very...
- Ginger Your web site is just what I've needed to get myself back in touch with yoga.I have a busy,...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Kreg Weiss, B HKin Annie Carpenter Kerri Kelly Mary Clare Sweet
- Bernie Clark Gloria Latham Janet Stone Mark Whitwell
- Kevan Gale Anita Seiz Ryan Leier Ashleigh Sergeant
- Raghunath . Meghan Currie Michelle Trantina Andrea Marcum
- Danielle Mika Nagel Hemalayaa Behl David Magone Kia Miller
- Desiree Rumbaugh Shiva Rea Cameron Gilley Mara Branscombe
- Rod Stryker Faith Hunter Chris Chavez Cyndi Lee
- Nico Luce Ashley Turner Clara Roberts-Oss Kino MacGregor
- Gina Caputo Doug Swenson Pedro Franco
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Anxiety No More!
@gemmac...wow! Thank you for keeping this practice REAL + reminding us of how powerful yoga...
about 24 minutes ago from Santa Monica, CA, US
Hanumanasana: The Splits
This practice was wonderful Bernie and one I will return to often for practicing Hanumanasana. Namaste,...
29 minutes ago from Lutz, US
Loved that Yoga sequence!! feel invigorated Namaste Kate!
46 minutes ago
Loved the flow and few challenging postures. Calming yet energizing. Thank you <3
2 hours ago
Bones, Breath, and Bandhas
Great class. Please do more for reversing osteoporosis and strengthening our bones!
2 hours ago from Valrico, US
Teaching Yoga: Do Class Numbers Really Count?
Here’s the scenario: You have spent hours putting together a new music playlist that has a great beat and gets a message across...
The Symmetry of Cycling and Yoga
The combination of yoga and sport is endless. Yoga for golfers, yoga for runners, yoga for cyclists....the list goes on! Some may view...
How Meditation Heals Our Hearts
On our paths of returning to love, there comes a time for us all when we are called to heal our hearts. Whether it’s childhood...
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
We hope you enjoyed week one of our free online film festival, and welcome to week two. This week's focus is on harnessing the power...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
Exciting Changes Are Coming: MyYoga News
A Message From Michelle Trantina, President of MyYogaNine years ago my husband Jason and I launched MyYoga Online. It was a bold dream...
Simple Practices to Plant the Seeds of Gratitude
As I walked home from teaching a yoga class this morning, it was raining. Not a downpour kind of a rain but a nice light shower. The...
4 Essential Facts About Food and Nutrition
Although there is a lot of information out there about nutrition, food, diet, how to eat, what to eat…it can be very confusing....
5 Life-Healing Lessons We Can Learn from Animals
We are often taught in life to avoid being like animals. For instance, the saying, “You’re behaving like an animal,”...
5 Solutions for Dissolving Self-Doubt
I doubt myself, I trust myself. The vision is clear, then I’m in the fog. I feel powerful and then the next moment...
Tropical Green Energy Smoothie
With life being so fast-paced it can be hard to fit in all the nutritious foods you need. That’s why I love blending them all...
5 Ways to Relax Every Day
For most of us, the snooze button is a more regular part of our morning routine than getting up early and calmly observing the beautiful...