About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
Thank you for providing an excellent service. As a Spiritual teacher and intuitive...
- Lisa Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I will continue to share my wonderful experience with MyYogaOnline...
- Lauren Absolutely LOVE this site! I practice yoga every day on my own and needed more variation and...
I want to thank you for such a wonderful site. I just completed my 200 hr teacher training...
- Sharon i spent the last four weeks at home with severe and debilitating neck pain. a few days ago...
- Christiana Dear MyYoga - I joined your site a month and a half ago, having had a fine, adequate yoga...
I really enjoy your site. I am an instructor and it is nice to take a
class at home and get...
- Jody i just joined to myyogaonline, finished my first class and feeling great already!!thank you...
- Demet This site has changed my life. I needed something different to stimulate my body and my mind...
How My Yoga Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Clara Roberts-Oss Meghan Currie Cyndi Lee Mara Branscombe
- Ashley Turner Mark Whitwell Rod Stryker Kreg Weiss, B HKin
- Jesse Enright Danielle Mika Nagel Kerri Kelly Raghunath .
- Kevan Gale Kia Miller David Magone Nico Luce
- Michelle Trantina Cameron Gilley Annie Carpenter Doug Swenson
- Gloria Latham Chris Chavez Shiva Rea Faith Hunter
- Bibi McGill Nicki Doane Pedro Franco Andrea Marcum
- Janet Stone Hemalayaa Ryan Leier Anita Seiz
- Bernie Clark Kino MacGregor Desiree Rumbaugh Ashleigh Sergeant
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Ashtanga Yoga Flow
Such a good class - thank you so much for sharing :)
about 23 minutes ago
SmartYoga: Express Practice
so good~ thank you:-)
59 minutes ago
Deep Release Yin Yoga
Lovely practice, I really enjoyed it. Namaste
about a hour ago from Leeds, GB
Core Strength Flow 45 Minute Series
@YoginiKaren Hey Karen, this is Matt at My Yoga Online, sorry to hear this video is not up...
2 hours ago from Stevens Point, US
Psoas Release Party
more classes from the same teacher, please! :)
2 hours ago
Yoga, a Calling for the Soul
The practice of Yoga has become a messy spiritual journey for me, providing moments of peace and frustration that vary in intensity...
Flatten Your Back Like a Tortoise: Kurmasana
The Ashtanga Yoga Primary Series is a demanding full body cleanse that takes a little over 90 minutes to fully practice. Halfway through...
Clementine Fields Tuesday Giveaway
Clementine Fields is giving away a $200 gift certificate! This week's question: How do you get your glow on? ENTERING TO WIN IS EASY:...
5 Ways to Deepen Your Practice
Most of us enter yoga through Asana. Asana is another word for postures or poses. Maybe someone tells us to try yoga for our back or...
Salt Spring Malas Tuesday Giveaway
Salt Spring Malas is giving away four beautiful malas -- a $270 value! This week's question: How do you keep your affirmation...
Wanderlust Colorado Tuesday Giveaway
Wanderlust Festival is giving away 2 Sage tickets to Wanderlust Colorado -- a $900 value!! This week's question: When you're...
3 Steps for Putting Your Plan Into Action
Think you’re not ready yet? Think again! All the best intentions, talk, and magazine articles in the world won’t change...
5 Ways to Boost Your Creativity
Creativity and art are part of human nature. They are part of what separates us from animals. Without creativity, there would be no...
9 Ways to Choose Happiness
Happiness is a choice, or so it’s been said. I think for some, waking up in the morning and simply deciding to be happy...
Fennel, Sweet Potato and Kale
Here's a mix of delicious side dishes put together to create a colourful and yummy meal. Serve with your choice of grain (couscous,...
2 Ways to Let Go with Grace and Ease
We live in a world of polarities. It's the nature of our planet. Where there is light 'round the corner, there is darkness. Where there...
Health Benefits of the Acai Berry
Considered a superfood, acai (pronounced a-sigh-ee) is traditionally served in gourds, and mixed with tapioca, sugar and honey. Freeze...