About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I've learned so much about yoga and a healthy lifestyle in my first month of membership here!...
- Judith Yoga has helped me to deal with many physical and emotional issues over the past few years....
- Debbie I have benefited so much from this site since I am out of (my) country and don't have access...
I finally had the chance today to try my new MYO video "Flying School": I really loved it,...
- Frances Thank you so much Yoga Online! :) I am from Sydney Australia and find your classes the perfect...
- Danielle I am almost a beginner and I find your site brilliant. It's clear and easy to understand the...
I'm very grateful to have found you guys online! I am currently living in a small part of Spain...
- Victoria MYO has got me back on the mat after three long years of struggling to find the time, energy...
- Fiona such a beautiful site, the teacher here are phenomenal and put a lot of energy and love into...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Mary Clare Sweet Chris Chavez Annie Carpenter Desiree Rumbaugh
- Clara Roberts-Oss Mark Whitwell Gina Caputo Cameron Gilley
- David Magone Faith Hunter Kerri Kelly Pedro Franco
- Michelle Trantina Janet Stone Ashleigh Sergeant Nico Luce
- Bernie Clark Kevan Gale Rod Stryker Kino MacGregor
- Andrea Marcum Cyndi Lee Kia Miller Mara Branscombe
- Ashley Turner Anita Seiz Meghan Currie Raghunath .
- Doug Swenson Danielle Mika Nagel Hemalayaa Behl Shiva Rea
- Gloria Latham Kreg Weiss, B HKin Ryan Leier
MEET OUR MEMBERS
liked the flow but was too fast... can't enjoy the asanas. And the flow of speech also...
about 27 minutes ago from Erdeven, FR
Avoiding Death by Desk
@DolphinGirl78 It is great that you got through "the morning"! No rush. Take it slowly,...
3 hours ago from Vancouver, CA
Get Happy in Week Three of Our Free Online Film Festival!
I love Deepak... !! But the glasses.... Please... He is Sally Jesse Oprah Chopra.... Just...
3 hours ago
Prenatal Yoga For The Second Trimester
Perfect before bed. I'm not pregnant but it felt great.
about 3 hours ago from Miami Beach, US
Rethinking Core Athletic Yoga Flow
Thank you, amazing:)
4 hours ago from Dubai, AE
Teaching Yoga: Do Class Numbers Really Count?
Here’s the scenario: You have spent hours putting together a new music playlist that has a great beat and gets a message across...
The Symmetry of Cycling and Yoga
The combination of yoga and sport is endless. Yoga for golfers, yoga for runners, yoga for cyclists....the list goes on! Some may view...
How Meditation Heals Our Hearts
On our paths of returning to love, there comes a time for us all when we are called to heal our hearts. Whether it’s childhood...
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
We hope you enjoyed week one of our free online film festival, and welcome to week two. This week's focus is on harnessing the power...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
Exciting Changes Are Coming: MyYoga News
A Message From Michelle Trantina, President of MyYogaNine years ago my husband Jason and I launched MyYoga Online. It was a bold dream...
The Yellow Brick Road to Happiness
Following the path to happiness can be complicated. Who defined this happiness that we all want to follow? Do we even know what happiness...
Simple Practices to Plant the Seeds of Gratitude
As I walked home from teaching a yoga class this morning, it was raining. Not a downpour kind of a rain but a nice light shower. The...
4 Essential Facts About Food and Nutrition
Although there is a lot of information out there about nutrition, food, diet, how to eat, what to eat…it can be very confusing....
5 Life-Healing Lessons We Can Learn from Animals
We are often taught in life to avoid being like animals. For instance, the saying, “You’re behaving like an animal,”...
5 Solutions for Dissolving Self-Doubt
I doubt myself, I trust myself. The vision is clear, then I’m in the fog. I feel powerful and then the next moment...
Tropical Green Energy Smoothie
With life being so fast-paced it can be hard to fit in all the nutritious foods you need. That’s why I love blending them all...