About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
MYO has been the best thing that has happened to my home practice! I started a daily yoga...
- Isis I had already tried over the years to either join a regular yoga studio or set up my own home...
- Madame Thanks so much for your site. I have recently joined as a member. Your site has allowed me...
As a professional in the web industry, and having won just about every award for site design...
- Bryon It's a litter over 6 months that I'm a member of MYO and when I think about it, it feels like...
- Amanda Hello! I just wanted to write to express how delighted I am with this site! I joined this...
MYO helped me give birth to the cook in me - just the way I love eating - more so the recipes...
- Ruby I am so happy to have found you. This site is a joy, it has something for everyone and something...
- Harriet such a beautiful site, the teacher here are phenomenal and put a lot of energy and love into...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Danielle Mika Nagel Rod Stryker David Magone Ashley Turner
- Ryan Leier Cyndi Lee Kerri Kelly Raghunath .
- Mary Clare Sweet Anita Seiz Shiva Rea Kino MacGregor
- Clara Roberts-Oss Annie Carpenter Janet Stone Mark Whitwell
- Ashleigh Sergeant Andrea Marcum Doug Swenson Kreg Weiss, B HKin
- Hemalayaa Behl Meghan Currie Nicki Doane Desiree Rumbaugh
- Nico Luce Gloria Latham Michelle Trantina Faith Hunter
- Chris Chavez Bernie Clark Kevan Gale Gina Caputo
- Pedro Franco Cameron Gilley Mara Branscombe Kia Miller
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Mary Poppins Gratitude Flow
This is my new favorite go to class. Love it!
8 minutes ago from West Boylston, US
Daily Detox Hatha Yoga
Beautiful class - pace is meditative and the postures are challenging. Love the cues and the...
about 8 minutes ago from Providence, RI, US
Meditation to Heal Relationships
Thank you, that was lovely!
about 37 minutes ago
Flight Of The Fallen Triangle
@vlveerula Wow thank you! I adore Bri and Dice, so this is a lovely compliment. REALLY glad...
49 minutes ago from Los Angeles, US
Take Flight With Bakasana
Great class Kino, please more classes
about 57 minutes ago from Florida, CL
A Simple Chair Yoga Technique to Relieve Neck and Shoulder Tension
You don't have to wait to do yoga until you get to your class, leave work, or feel better if you are sick or injured. You can do yoga...
Pranayama Basics: When to Inhale and Exhale
One of the things my students found most difficult or confusing about a yoga class, was when the teacher started talking about when...
Your Amazing Brain and How to Use it Properly
You are the owner of one of the most powerful and fascinating machines on the planet—the human brain. This incredible piece of...
Win a One Day Yoga Retreat at The Toronto Yoga Show
Win a one day yoga retreat at The Toronto Yoga Conference and Show with Colleen Saidman Yee and Rodney Yee -- a $216 value! Want to...
Love is Stronger than Fear: A Spotlight on Desirée Rumbaugh
Desirée Rumbaugh is a gifted and inspiring yoga teacher who leads from a place of deep wisdom and grace. Bringing over 25 years...
My Yoga Online is Proud to Support The Haven
At the end of Anahata: The Heart of Yoga, My Yoga Online will make a $500 donation to The Haven in the name of its most active participant,...
Mediterranean Style Bean Salad
My all-time favorite way of preparing vegetables is roasting them. Depending on the vegetable, it could be a short or long process....
10 Things We Can Learn from Stress and Anxiety
Here is a list of 10 things we can learn from stress and anxiety: 1. How to handle something difficult. Stressful things...
Pamper Yourself in 6 Easy Steps
As a busy mom, yoga teacher and all around (self-proclaimed) Domestic Goddess, I sometimes find myself lacking in the personal time...
The Number One Rule for Improving Your Life
Do you ever get pissed off or frustrated, uptight or stressed about what’s happening in the moment? Do you notice how much...
Roasted Sweet Potato Mac and Cheese (Vegan)
I am really excited about this recipe. I have entered a time machine and gone back to my childhood. The only difference...
Kapha Reducing Breakfast Porridge
Are you feeling a little heavy and a little sluggish? Are you craving sunshine and warmth and wish for Spring to put a spring in your step?