About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I love My Yoga Online. I always wanted to practice Yoga from my early twenties and even tried...
- Fernanda I have benefited so much from this site since I am out of (my) country and don't have access...
- Rachel I've learned so much about yoga and a healthy lifestyle in my first month of membership here!...
Thanks so much for your site. I have recently joined as a member.
Your site has allowed me...
- Mark I found MYO about 3 years ago. I live in a small rural town that didn't have any yoga studios...
- Melinda My personal practice has suffered after a bad fall on the ankle. I have been able to get swing...
I love myyogaonline and have found the quality of all of the lessons/videos that I have used...
- Angela Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!! I joined a couple of weeks ago and I can't thank you...
- Jasmine Dear MYO, Thank you for providing an excellent service. As a Spiritual teacher and intuitive...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Shiva Rea Kia Miller Clara Roberts-Oss Raghunath .
- Cyndi Lee Doug Swenson Pedro Franco Meghan Currie
- Mark Whitwell Anita Seiz Ryan Leier Kreg Weiss, B HKin
- Janet Stone Rod Stryker Danielle Mika Nagel Faith Hunter
- Nico Luce Kevan Gale Ashley Turner Nicki Doane
- Bernie Clark Chris Chavez Cameron Gilley Andrea Marcum
- Michelle Trantina Desiree Rumbaugh David Magone Gina Caputo
- Ashleigh Sergeant Mara Branscombe Annie Carpenter Kerri Kelly
- Mary Clare Sweet Hemalayaa Behl Kino MacGregor Gloria Latham
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Backbends For Spinal Health
@karinella: I appreciate the clarity of her instruction I am cringing as I dont see any compensation...
22 minutes ago from Copperas Cove, US
Balance and Burn
Good little challenge. Great flow and pace. Loved it, thanks!!
3 hours ago
Releasing Neck and Shoulder Tension
Again ..... this was short and sooooo effective ~ ~ Thank You!!!!!
about 3 hours ago from vancouver, US
One of my favorites so far.
4 hours ago
Yoga for the Travel Warrior
What a wonderful end to the day. I feel so relaxed and calm!
4 hours ago from Elgin, US
Pranayama Basics: When to Inhale and Exhale
One of the things my students found most difficult or confusing about a yoga class, was when the teacher started talking about when...
Your Amazing Brain and How to Use it Properly
You are the owner of one of the most powerful and fascinating machines on the planet—the human brain. This incredible piece of...
Transformative Yoga: Facing Depression and Accepting Healing
Before I began practicing yoga almost two decades ago, I had heard the word “transformative” occasionally tossed around...
Win a One Day Yoga Retreat at The Toronto Yoga Show
Win a one day yoga retreat at The Toronto Yoga Conference and Show with Colleen Saidman Yee and Rodney Yee -- a $216 value! Want to...
Love is Stronger than Fear: A Spotlight on Desirée Rumbaugh
Desirée Rumbaugh is a gifted and inspiring yoga teacher who leads from a place of deep wisdom and grace. Bringing over 25 years...
My Yoga Online is Proud to Support The Haven
At the end of Anahata: The Heart of Yoga, My Yoga Online will make a $500 donation to The Haven in the name of its most active participant,...
10 Things We Can Learn from Stress and Anxiety
Here is a list of 10 things we can learn from stress and anxiety: 1. How to handle something difficult. Stressful things...
Pamper Yourself in 6 Easy Steps
As a busy mom, yoga teacher and all around (self-proclaimed) Domestic Goddess, I sometimes find myself lacking in the personal time...
The Number One Rule for Improving Your Life
Do you ever get pissed off or frustrated, uptight or stressed about what’s happening in the moment? Do you notice how much...
Roasted Sweet Potato Mac and Cheese (Vegan)
I am really excited about this recipe. I have entered a time machine and gone back to my childhood. The only difference...
Kapha Reducing Breakfast Porridge
Are you feeling a little heavy and a little sluggish? Are you craving sunshine and warmth and wish for Spring to put a spring in your step?
10 Steps for Slipping into Restful Sleep
Our fast paced culture is over-stimulating to say the least. We’re go-go-go from morning ‘til night, and we wonder why...