About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
Many styles, lots and lots of videos, I don´t even have time to do all good videos!:) Low...
- Joanna I have found My Yoga Online to be excellent. It is really nice to have the flexibility...
- Angela I had already tried over the years to either join a regular yoga studio or set up my own home...
I love My Yoga Online. I always wanted to practice Yoga from my early twenties and even tried...
- Fernanda Thank you so much for a great site. I broke my foot about 5 weeks ago and use to do 90 minutes...
- Hollie hi i love this site its helped me in my yoga, and opened up in all ways , ienjoy yoga naked...
I just finished the Hip Opener live practice by Desiree Rumbaugh. What a wonderful experience!...
- Melinda I really enjoy your site. I am an instructor and it is nice to take a class at home and get...
- Jody Yoga has helped me to deal with many physical and emotional issues over the past few years....
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Kia Miller Raghunath . Danielle Mika Nagel Andrea Marcum
- Mark Whitwell Rod Stryker Kerri Kelly Gina Caputo
- Chris Chavez Doug Swenson Hemalayaa Behl Gloria Latham
- Nicki Doane Shiva Rea Kreg Weiss, B HKin Nico Luce
- Anita Seiz Mary Clare Sweet Faith Hunter Bernie Clark
- Annie Carpenter Cyndi Lee Michelle Trantina Meghan Currie
- Pedro Franco Cameron Gilley Clara Roberts-Oss Janet Stone
- Kevan Gale David Magone Mara Branscombe Ashleigh Sergeant
- Ryan Leier Kino MacGregor Desiree Rumbaugh Ashley Turner
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Budokon Yoga Intermediate Flow
10 minutes ago from Salem, US
The Mood of the Month: March Astrology
11 minutes ago
Saraswati, The Muse of Creation
Beautiful yoga flow....love the hand involvement
14 minutes ago
Saraswati, The Muse of Creation
Loved this class last night! i was so wiped i forgot to comment. Great!
16 minutes ago from Vancouver, CA
The Flow of Vishnu
I just found it too fast and too much, the verbal information as well when my brains trying...
about 24 minutes ago
Discover the Wisdom Within
Such a lightness. Such a stillness. When I am here for myself. A sense of ease emerges.
How to Hold Space for Your Children as they Learn and Grow
This post is for all the hottie yoga mommies out there who are consistently fashionably late or for those of you who know someone who...
Welcome to The Sacred Power of the Goddess. Win Prizes!
Welcome to Sacred Power of the Goddess, our latest practice guide on My Yoga Online. Who are the Gods and Goddesses of Indian...
The other day, I was sitting in the Himalayas along with a group of friends, all meditators, and my guru was leading us into a long...
Win a One Day Yoga Retreat at The Toronto Yoga Show
Win a one day yoga retreat at The Toronto Yoga Conference and Show with Colleen Saidman Yee and Rodney Yee -- a $216 value! Want to...
Love is Stronger than Fear: A Spotlight on Desirée Rumbaugh
Desirée Rumbaugh is a gifted and inspiring yoga teacher who leads from a place of deep wisdom and grace. Bringing over 25 years...
Embody the True You
Having confidence in ourselves creates amazing blessings in our lives and allow us to live up to our true potential. Who we aspire...
5 Steps to Feeling Good Now
If you can understand the power of feeling good right now, and not waiting until you’ve lost the weight, found the guy or girl,...
Happiness Made Simple
It never ceases to amaze me how good we all are (and I mean gold medal good) at making the questions of life super complicated. The...
Mediterranean Style Bean Salad
My all-time favorite way of preparing vegetables is roasting them. Depending on the vegetable, it could be a short or long process....
10 Things We Can Learn from Stress and Anxiety
Here is a list of 10 things we can learn from stress and anxiety: 1. How to handle something difficult. Stressful things...
Pamper Yourself in 6 Easy Steps
As a busy mom, yoga teacher and all around (self-proclaimed) Domestic Goddess, I sometimes find myself lacking in the personal time...