About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
After 3 years of not being able to get to studio classes (due to time, money and childcare...
- Kelli I found MYO about 3 years ago. I live in a small rural town that didn't have any yoga studios...
- Melinda As a professional in the web industry, and having won just about every award for site design...
Thank you for providing an excellent service. As a Spiritual teacher and intuitive...
- Lisa Hi! I LOVE MY YOGA ONLINE. I live on a small island in Mexico and having yoga at my fingertips...
- Sheryln Thankyou for branching out to include Pilates especially Anita Seiz and belly dancing, with...
My personal practice has suffered after a bad fall on the ankle. I have been able to get swing...
- Norah I just finished the Hip Opener live practice by Desiree Rumbaugh. What a wonderful experience!...
- Melinda My lovely yogis` !! After my best friend died I didnt have the energy or will to go to...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Ryan Leier Nico Luce Kreg Weiss, B HKin Bernie Clark
- Danielle Mika Nagel Meghan Currie Kevan Gale Shiva Rea
- Pedro Franco Kerri Kelly Mara Branscombe Raghunath .
- Janet Stone Ashley Turner Kia Miller Annie Carpenter
- Andrea Marcum Cameron Gilley Mary Clare Sweet Gina Caputo
- Kino MacGregor Chris Chavez Anita Seiz Mark Whitwell
- Gloria Latham Desiree Rumbaugh Clara Roberts-Oss Cyndi Lee
- Doug Swenson David Magone Hemalayaa Behl Michelle Trantina
- Rod Stryker Ashleigh Sergeant Faith Hunter
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Flowing Breath Meditation for Stress Release
Thanks for this one Kreg! I feel very grounded now and I love the flowing meditation with the...
about 35 minutes ago from Seattle, US
Hips Don't Lie, Spiritually Fly
This was amazing, thank you, Faith!
about 41 minutes ago from Seattle, US
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
Very interesting film but the play back kept stopping. I was able to watch it on You Tube though
about a hour ago
Pilates Bracing and Collapsing
Great article Anita!
about a hour ago from Vancouver, CA
Day 2: Purify, Lighting the Fire
Absolutely beautiful! thank you, you are a great teacher! I will surely do the 7 days practice.
2 hours ago from rome, IT
Yoga and Me: A Poem
When yoga first discovered meIt was a thing I did, to be healthy But over time, I was intrigued And realized, the waters run deep...
Meditation for Beginners
“What is meditation?” is the first question I ask new students in my class. I get many answers. Sometimes people just say...
A 5-Minute Routine to Improve Your Posture
When we think of improving our posture we might think of holding the head high, or rooting evenly into our feet. Maybe we adjust the...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
Exciting Changes Are Coming: MyYoga News
A Message From Michelle Trantina, President of MyYogaNine years ago my husband Jason and I launched MyYoga Online. It was a bold dream...
Discovering a Safe Place to Feel: A Spotlight on Faith Hunter
Committed to living a life of soulful freedom, every day Faith Hunter aims to both inspire and be inspired by the possibilities that...
5 Life-Healing Lessons We Can Learn from Animals
We are often taught in life to avoid being like animals. For instance, the saying, “You’re behaving like an animal,”...
5 Solutions for Dissolving Self-Doubt
I doubt myself, I trust myself. The vision is clear, then I’m in the fog. I feel powerful and then the next moment...
Tropical Green Energy Smoothie
With life being so fast-paced it can be hard to fit in all the nutritious foods you need. That’s why I love blending them all...
5 Ways to Relax Every Day
For most of us, the snooze button is a more regular part of our morning routine than getting up early and calmly observing the beautiful...
Ayurvedic Post-Yoga Recovery Drink
You have just finished your flow class. You can still feel the warm stretch in your muscles. You're experiencing the spaciousness,...
The Surprising Truth about Creativity and Limitations
Have you ever felt limited? You know, limited by your ability in mind, body, or spirit. Doesn't that thought feel kind of...