About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
MYO helped me give birth to the cook in me - just the way I love eating - more so the recipes...
- Ruby I am so happy to have found you. This site is a joy, it has something for everyone and something...
- Harriet Your web site is just what I've needed to get myself back in touch with yoga.I have a busy,...
Thank you so much for a great site. I broke my foot about 5 weeks ago and use to do 90 minutes...
- Hollie One of the blessing of TIC is to connect with people all over the world. Everytime I do Yoga...
- Ana As a new mum, myo is perfect for me. I can choose from so many different styles and lengths...
I am filled with love for this site! Thank you, you've brightened my world with your inspiring...
- Kristen THANKS for this great website. I am a solo mom that could not do yoga classes anymore (unless...
- Julie I love the variety of yoga levels and classes! It gets me doing yoga everyday, and I feel great!
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Janet Stone Ashleigh Sergeant Michelle Trantina Mary Clare Sweet
- Cyndi Lee Nico Luce Clara Roberts-Oss Kerri Kelly
- Andrea Marcum Faith Hunter Ryan Leier Gloria Latham
- Kreg Weiss, B HKin Kia Miller Hemalayaa Behl Doug Swenson
- Anita Seiz Kino MacGregor Cameron Gilley Bernie Clark
- Gina Caputo Kevan Gale Annie Carpenter Mara Branscombe
- Rod Stryker Ashley Turner David Magone Danielle Mika Nagel
- Pedro Franco Chris Chavez Raghunath . Mark Whitwell
- Shiva Rea Meghan Currie Desiree Rumbaugh
MEET OUR MEMBERS
@Omshoggle haha. This made me chuckle. How good is standing split, though? Makes my hamstrings...
51 minutes ago from Sydney, AU
@reneea oh thanks so much for practicing with me Renee x
54 minutes ago from Sydney, AU
@NarelleR I'd love to film some longer ones!! Hopefully soon.
55 minutes ago from Sydney, AU
about 55 minutes ago from Sydney, AU
Hi guys. Hope you're all enjoying this one. It's one of my fave sequences. Love twisting...
about 55 minutes ago from Sydney, AU
My Yoga on GaiamTV: A Few Important Details
Thanks to all of you for your feedback regarding the upcoming launch. We love your enthusiasm to start exploring My Yoga...
How Yoga Can Heat Up Your Summer Job Search
Cultivating tapas, or heat, in your daily yoga practice can be a powerful tool and could help you to get fired up about your career.Tapas...
How Yoga Can Help You Recover from Adrenal Fatigue
“Adrenal Fatigue” is a term that pops up more and more frequently these days. Do any of these symptoms sound familiar to...
Yoga Philosophy: Maya and the Veil of Illusion
Are we all separate individuals or are we all connected as one Universal Consciousness? Or are we both simultaneously? This question...
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
We hope you enjoyed week one of our free online film festival, and welcome to week two. This week's focus is on harnessing the power...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
5 Ways to Use Peppermint Oil
I’ve recently fallen in love with peppermint oil. Peppermint oil is widely known for its ancient medicinal properties; its many...
3 Healthy Habits for Lasting Happiness
Lately I’ve given presentations to hundreds of people on the art of living in harmony and happiness. Having recently moved with...
Refreshing Mint Slushy
This slushy is so delicious and refreshing you’ll be craving it all summer! The fresh taste is a great way to perk you up in...
7 Ways to Stop Overthinking
We’ve all been there. The same thought spinning around in your head, the worst case scenario playing on repeat in your mind as...
Running: Training for the Mind
Sit down, breathe deep, lace up my runners and set out for a little ‘me’ time. As my body begins to warm up through a brisk...
The Art of Doing Nothing: 5 Lessons for Living a Truly Happy Life
Most of us are guilty of trying to fill up any free spot we may have in our calendars. We have been taught that the busier we are,...