About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
i spent the last four weeks at home with severe and debilitating neck pain. a few days ago...
- Christiana Message I just discovered your site last night via a google video search. I would like...
- Woody hi i love this site its helped me in my yoga, and opened up in all ways , ienjoy yoga naked...
Thank you for this site. Thank you for the professional way in which you present yoga practice....
- Barb I stumbled upon My yoga online somehow through facebook and i'm doing the 25 days of free yoga...
- Simmi I've been a member of My Yoga Online since about January, and I absolutely love it. I think...
Namaste' Just wanted to say how awesome this site is - absolutely love it! Favorite teachers...
- Marilyn I really enjoy your service, the convenience is fantastic and I really enjoy the variety of...
- Carolyn Absolutely LOVE this site! I practice yoga every day on my own and needed more variation and...
How My Yoga Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Annie Carpenter Bibi McGill Kreg Weiss, B HKin Pedro Franco
- Kia Miller Desiree Rumbaugh Gloria Latham Ashleigh Sergeant
- Kevan Gale Ashley Turner Michelle Trantina Andrea Marcum
- Meghan Currie Bernie Clark Chris Chavez Anita Seiz
- Doug Swenson Nicki Doane Faith Hunter Kino MacGregor
- Danielle Mika Nagel Raghunath Rod Stryker Hemalayaa
- Clara Roberts-Oss Janet Stone Jesse Enright Ryan Leier
- Cyndi Lee Nico Luce Shiva Rea Kerri Kelly
- Mara Branscombe Cameron Gilley Mark Whitwell David Magone
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Radiant Mom Yoga
Sassy and strong! Love it! So loved the cool music too.
4 hours ago
Be Here Now Hatha Class
Excellent practice Tara. Gentle where needed, and effective incorporating strength, balance...
about 4 hours ago
Gentle Renewal Flow
Nice! Long week at work finally made it to Friday. Great way to unwind. Thank you!
about 5 hours ago from Spicer, US
On the Go Yoga
One of my favorite online classes and teachers - and I'm hoping to someday practice with...
about 5 hours ago
Fibre Tibet Tuesday Giveaway
I acknowledge and smile at everyone I meet.
6 hours ago from Napanee, US
Why Today is the Best Day Ever to Step On Your Mat
How is your yoga practice going? Do you ever get on your mat and wonder why you are there? Does it ever seem like a waste of time?...
3 Steps to Meditation in Motion
After having spent many years in twice daily, seated meditation, it dawned on me one evening that I’d actually carried the...
10 Tips When Practicing Arm Balances
Arm balances such as crow, side crow, peacock, flying pigeon, and eight angle (just to name a few), are a group of yoga poses that...
Fibre Tibet Tuesday Giveaway
Fibre Tibet is giving away an organic cashmere Ocean Shawl -- a $185 value! This week's question: How do you make a difference...
Ziliotto Tuesday Giveaway
Ziliotto is giving away a $200 gift certificate! This week's question: How is your own personal style reflected in your yoga...
Yoga For Busy Moms
Happy Mother's Day! My Yoga Online is pleased to present our new Practice Guide that has been specially designed for all the Moms out...
Black Bean Brownies with Chocolate Avocado Icing
After expending my mental and physical energy in a 90-minute yoga class, I don’t know about you, but I need to refuel my body...
3 Benefits of Slowing Down
Taking things slow does not come naturally to me. I am one of those people who is constantly multi-tasking; usually in the process...
Learn to Love Your Body
It's been in the air lately - people talking about their bodies. Some loving them, most hating them. With Spring and Summer ahead of...
How Being Imperfect Made Me a Better Therapist (and Person)
Before grad-school interviews, I dyed my hair brown. I'd always had a complex about being a blonde in academic settings. Well, not...
The Right Food for a Busy Life
Three hours of Sunday prep to create lunches and dinners throughout the week! Recipes below include: Roasted Root Vegetables, Salad...
Coconut Curry Bowl with Thai Red Rice
This is a rich, warming meal with a touch of spice for those evenings where you need a little comfort food. I used a red rice simply...