About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
Thanks so much for your site. I have recently joined as a member.
Your site has allowed me...
- Mark I joined My Yogaonline about a month ago and I am loving my membership! Your website is very...
- Ginger Having access to daily videos has changed me! I'm improving my home practice, trying new styles...
Ultra cool, highly innovative website - leaves me feeling connected to the yoga community,...
- Sandra Myyogaonline gets me on my mat and has gotten me into a practice - I love getting my feet on...
- Kirsten I am very new to Yoga and happened to find Anusara Therapeutics for Hips and Lower Back online...
This site has saved me for the past year. I've been living in rural Missouri where I'm the...
- Sarena Firstly, I would like to thank you for this venue to practice yoga/piliates. I am more comfortable...
- K. Hello! I just wanted to write to express how delighted I am with this site! I joined this...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Mara Branscombe Gloria Latham Meghan Currie Ashley Turner
- Hemalayaa Behl Doug Swenson Kerri Kelly Kia Miller
- Ryan Leier Cameron Gilley Mary Clare Sweet Rod Stryker
- Kreg Weiss, B HKin Clara Roberts-Oss Michelle Trantina Andrea Marcum
- Anita Seiz Pedro Franco Gina Caputo Chris Chavez
- Danielle Mika Nagel Kino MacGregor Ashleigh Sergeant Kevan Gale
- David Magone Raghunath . Shiva Rea Faith Hunter
- Cyndi Lee Bernie Clark Desiree Rumbaugh Annie Carpenter
- Nico Luce Mark Whitwell Janet Stone
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Balance and Burn
Just what I needed. Challenging, invigorating, and centering. I love your classes, Faith!
45 minutes ago from Los Angeles, US
Flowing Practice for Weight Loss
I have found another favorite David, thank you. This one brought me tears of release.
about a hour ago from HIdden Valley Lake, US
This was an absolutely wonderful practice. Really nice to recharge me for the work I need to...
2 hours ago from Albuquerque, US
Wisdom Warriors: Hip Openers And Arm Balances
Loved this class. I'm 23 and found several poses that challenged me (thankfully) as well...
about 2 hours ago
Urban Priestess Part 1
I feel amazing after this practice, thank you!
3 hours ago from Winter Springs, US
My Yoga on GaiamTV: A Few Important Details
Thanks to all of you for your feedback regarding the upcoming launch. We love your enthusiasm to start exploring My Yoga on Gaiam...
How Yoga Can Heat Up Your Summer Job Search
Cultivating tapas, or heat, in your daily yoga practice can be a powerful tool and could help you to get fired up about your career.Tapas...
How Yoga Can Help You Recover from Adrenal Fatigue
“Adrenal Fatigue” is a term that pops up more and more frequently these days. Do any of these symptoms sound familiar to...
Yoga Philosophy: Maya and the Veil of Illusion
Are we all separate individuals or are we all connected as one Universal Consciousness? Or are we both simultaneously? This question...
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
We hope you enjoyed week one of our free online film festival, and welcome to week two. This week's focus is on harnessing the power...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
5 Ways to Use Peppermint Oil
I’ve recently fallen in love with peppermint oil. Peppermint oil is widely known for its ancient medicinal properties; its many...
3 Healthy Habits for Lasting Happiness
Lately I’ve given presentations to hundreds of people on the art of living in harmony and happiness. Having recently moved with...
Refreshing Mint Slushy
This slushy is so delicious and refreshing you’ll be craving it all summer! The fresh taste is a great way to perk you up in...
7 Ways to Stop Overthinking
We’ve all been there. The same thought spinning around in your head, the worst case scenario playing on repeat in your mind as...
Running: Training for the Mind
Sit down, breathe deep, lace up my runners and set out for a little ‘me’ time. As my body begins to warm up through a brisk...
The Art of Doing Nothing: 5 Lessons for Living a Truly Happy Life
Most of us are guilty of trying to fill up any free spot we may have in our calendars. We have been taught that the busier we are,...