About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
This site has changed my life. I needed something different to stimulate my body and my mind...
- Jose Many styles, lots and lots of videos, I don´t even have time to do all good videos!:) Low...
- Joanna From LIlla's Yoga and You in the 70's to MyYogaOnline, technology just keeps getting better...
Yoga online allows me to try a multitude of classes so I never get bored and always learn new...
- Melissa I've been a member of My Yoga Online since about January, and I absolutely love it. I think...
- Katie i spent the last four weeks at home with severe and debilitating neck pain. a few days ago...
Thank you for your site. When I was bedridden after a scooter accident I felt connected to...
- Sonia I love My Yoga Online. I discovered it purely by chance when I was off work with labyrinthitis...
- Anne i just joined to myyogaonline, finished my first class and feeling great already!!thank you...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Doug Swenson Cyndi Lee Janet Stone Nico Luce
- Cameron Gilley Kino MacGregor Shiva Rea Chris Chavez
- Bernie Clark Kerri Kelly Ryan Leier Clara Roberts-Oss
- Ashley Turner Hemalayaa Behl Andrea Marcum Raghunath .
- Kia Miller Mara Branscombe Mark Whitwell Michelle Trantina
- Mary Clare Sweet Ashleigh Sergeant Desiree Rumbaugh Meghan Currie
- Danielle Mika Nagel Gina Caputo Annie Carpenter Kevan Gale
- Kreg Weiss, B HKin Anita Seiz David Magone Rod Stryker
- Gloria Latham Pedro Franco Faith Hunter
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Backbends For Healing Heartbreak
A beautiful, joyful practice. I feel open and connected. Thank you Cameron. Namaste.
about 30 minutes ago from Calgary, CA
Liquifying The Resistance Yoga Flow
Thank you, Kreg, enjoyed your amazing class. Great flow and your relaxing yet precise directions...
2 hours ago
Meditation to Heal Relationships
Thank you. Just what I needed to help let go of my "stuff". I'll be using your...
about 3 hours ago from AVONDALE, US
Strong, Long, and Beautiful: Arms and Shoulders
Looking for strong, toned arms... thanks for the push in the right direction with this class.
about 3 hours ago from Fort Langley, CA
Flowing Breath Meditation for Stress Release
I think the music is by Stevin (not Kevin) McNamara? It's beautiful!!
4 hours ago
Yoga and Me: A Poem
When yoga first discovered meIt was a thing I did, to be healthy But over time, I was intrigued And realized, the waters run deep...
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
We hope you enjoyed week one of our free online film festival, and welcome to week two. This week's focus is on harnessing the power...
Meditation for Beginners
“What is meditation?” is the first question I ask new students in my class. I get many answers. Sometimes people just say...
A 5-Minute Routine to Improve Your Posture
When we think of improving our posture we might think of holding the head high, or rooting evenly into our feet. Maybe we adjust the...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
Exciting Changes Are Coming: MyYoga News
A Message From Michelle Trantina, President of MyYogaNine years ago my husband Jason and I launched MyYoga Online. It was a bold dream...
5 Life-Healing Lessons We Can Learn from Animals
We are often taught in life to avoid being like animals. For instance, the saying, “You’re behaving like an animal,”...
5 Solutions for Dissolving Self-Doubt
I doubt myself, I trust myself. The vision is clear, then I’m in the fog. I feel powerful and then the next moment...
Tropical Green Energy Smoothie
With life being so fast-paced it can be hard to fit in all the nutritious foods you need. That’s why I love blending them all...
5 Ways to Relax Every Day
For most of us, the snooze button is a more regular part of our morning routine than getting up early and calmly observing the beautiful...
Ayurvedic Post-Yoga Recovery Drink
You have just finished your flow class. You can still feel the warm stretch in your muscles. You're experiencing the spaciousness,...
The Surprising Truth about Creativity and Limitations
Have you ever felt limited? You know, limited by your ability in mind, body, or spirit. Doesn't that thought feel kind of...