About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I so appreciate the variety and ability to do a class when it fits my schedule and being able...
- Kathie Wonderful. I now incorporate yoga into every day of my life and feel so much better for it....
- Kate THANKS for this great website. I am a solo mom that could not do yoga classes anymore (unless...
After 3 years of not being able to get to studio classes (due to time, money and childcare...
- Kelli I just finished the Hip Opener live practice by Desiree Rumbaugh. What a wonderful experience!...
- Melinda I am very new to Yoga and happened to find Anusara Therapeutics for Hips and Lower Back online...
I found MYO about 3 years ago. I live in a small rural town that didn't have any yoga studios...
- Melinda I joined about 2 months ago, and I love using the site so much! It has made yoga so much more...
- Anne I love My Yoga Online. I discovered it purely by chance when I was off work with labyrinthitis...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Gloria Latham Ryan Leier Ashleigh Sergeant Kerri Kelly
- Kevan Gale Mara Branscombe Cameron Gilley Annie Carpenter
- Clara Roberts-Oss Nico Luce Faith Hunter Gina Caputo
- Kia Miller Janet Stone Chris Chavez Raghunath .
- Michelle Trantina Shiva Rea David Magone Pedro Franco
- Ashley Turner Meghan Currie Kino MacGregor Anita Seiz
- Kreg Weiss, B HKin Andrea Marcum Doug Swenson Desiree Rumbaugh
- Danielle Mika Nagel Cyndi Lee Nicki Doane Hemalayaa Behl
- Rod Stryker Mary Clare Sweet Bernie Clark Mark Whitwell
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Fluid Power Vinyasa
@iampranayamawarrior I actually have several host sites that I could arrange for at some point...
14 minutes ago from Indianapolis, US
Ashtanga with Extra Spice
@rockerbraut - Glad you found your way home :) - I agree :)
21 minutes ago from South Lake Tahoe, CA, US
Fluid Power Vinyasa
@iampranayamawarrior Hah! I'm so lucky! I can't believe that you answered me so quickly!!...
22 minutes ago from Indianapolis, US
Ashtanga with Extra Spice
@dwp31- Hello mate- yes this was live and catering to a variety of levels -so the middle line...
22 minutes ago from South Lake Tahoe, CA, US
Power To Yin
@Poo - Hello my friend - In down dog - some systems bring chin to chest, others just gaze at...
28 minutes ago from South Lake Tahoe, CA, US
The Wisdom of a Child: Reflections from a Little Yogi
"When I closed my eyes, I thought of my Mom, Dad and brother. And then I cried." Have you ever been brought to tears after a yoga...
5 Hip Openers to Add to Your Daily Practice
So much of our body's tension accumulates in the lower back and hips, and the best way to let it out is with fantastic hip-openers. Here...
Discover the Wisdom Within
Such a lightness. Such a stillness. When I am here for myself. A sense of ease emerges.
Welcome to The Sacred Power of the Goddess. Win Prizes!
Welcome to Sacred Power of the Goddess, our latest practice guide on My Yoga Online. Who are the Gods and Goddesses of Indian...
Win a One Day Yoga Retreat at The Toronto Yoga Show
Win a one day yoga retreat at The Toronto Yoga Conference and Show with Colleen Saidman Yee and Rodney Yee -- a $216 value! Want to...
Love is Stronger than Fear: A Spotlight on Desirée Rumbaugh
Desirée Rumbaugh is a gifted and inspiring yoga teacher who leads from a place of deep wisdom and grace. Bringing over 25 years...
Managing Depression: Tips for Beating the Blues with Whole Foods
We have all experienced being blue or depressed at one time or another. For some of us the experience is brief and quickly shaken off,...
Embody the True You
Having confidence in ourselves creates amazing blessings in our lives and allow us to live up to our true potential. Who we aspire...
5 Steps to Feeling Good Now
If you can understand the power of feeling good right now, and not waiting until you’ve lost the weight, found the guy or girl,...
Happiness Made Simple
It never ceases to amaze me how good we all are (and I mean gold medal good) at making the questions of life super complicated. The...
Mediterranean Style Bean Salad
My all-time favorite way of preparing vegetables is roasting them. Depending on the vegetable, it could be a short or long process....
10 Things We Can Learn from Stress and Anxiety
Here is a list of 10 things we can learn from stress and anxiety: 1. How to handle something difficult. Stressful things...