About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
MYO has changed my life. I actually do all of the yoga I always wanted to do since it's so...
- Kerrie I had already tried over the years to either join a regular yoga studio or set up my own home...
- Madame Thanks so much for your site. I have recently joined as a member. Your site has allowed me...
I have found My Yoga Online to be excellent.
It is really nice to have the flexibility...
- Angela I am so happy to have found you. This site is a joy, it has something for everyone and something...
- Harriet I finally had the chance today to try my new MYO video "Flying School": I really loved it,...
Your web site is just what I've needed to get myself back in touch with yoga.I have a busy,...
- Madeleine I just joined your online group to augment classed I take at a gym. I hate to miss a class...
- Diane Yoga has helped me to deal with many physical and emotional issues over the past few years....
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Kino MacGregor Doug Swenson Ashley Turner Faith Hunter
- Mara Branscombe Raghunath . Shiva Rea David Magone
- Mark Whitwell Danielle Mika Nagel Janet Stone Michelle Trantina
- Nico Luce Cameron Gilley Cyndi Lee Kerri Kelly
- Ashleigh Sergeant Pedro Franco Gloria Latham Annie Carpenter
- Rod Stryker Ryan Leier Kreg Weiss, B HKin Bernie Clark
- Kia Miller Andrea Marcum Chris Chavez Mary Clare Sweet
- Desiree Rumbaugh Meghan Currie Clara Roberts-Oss Hemalayaa Behl
- Gina Caputo Nicki Doane Kevan Gale Anita Seiz
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Roasted Sweet Potato Mac and Cheese (Vegan)
I don't eat mushrooms, Can you substitute the mushrooms for the roasted sweet potato mac...
11 minutes ago
Core Strength Flow 45 Minute Series
Love this practice! I haven´t notice how much a tightened my jaw.
about 18 minutes ago from mexico, MX
40 Minute Hatha Flow for Intuition
Loved the sequence and theory. I'm not usually a fan of Kundalini, but really enjoyed...
36 minutes ago from Dunblane, GB
Sixth Chakra Yoga Practice
Gorgeous, gentle practice. I would definitely save this one to do before bed. Thank you.
about a hour ago from Darien, US
Holy Hip Openers
@aliciawright I am so glad you enjoyed it!! Thanks so much for enjoying the class!!
about a hour ago from Boulder, US
The other day, I was sitting in the Himalayas along with a group of friends, all meditators, and my guru was leading us into a long...
A Simple Chair Yoga Technique to Relieve Neck and Shoulder Tension
You don't have to wait to do yoga until you get to your class, leave work, or feel better if you are sick or injured. You can do yoga...
Pranayama Basics: When to Inhale and Exhale
One of the things my students found most difficult or confusing about a yoga class, was when the teacher started talking about when...
Win a One Day Yoga Retreat at The Toronto Yoga Show
Win a one day yoga retreat at The Toronto Yoga Conference and Show with Colleen Saidman Yee and Rodney Yee -- a $216 value! Want to...
Love is Stronger than Fear: A Spotlight on Desirée Rumbaugh
Desirée Rumbaugh is a gifted and inspiring yoga teacher who leads from a place of deep wisdom and grace. Bringing over 25 years...
My Yoga Online is Proud to Support The Haven
At the end of Anahata: The Heart of Yoga, My Yoga Online will make a $500 donation to The Haven in the name of its most active participant,...
Mediterranean Style Bean Salad
My all-time favorite way of preparing vegetables is roasting them. Depending on the vegetable, it could be a short or long process....
10 Things We Can Learn from Stress and Anxiety
Here is a list of 10 things we can learn from stress and anxiety: 1. How to handle something difficult. Stressful things...
Pamper Yourself in 6 Easy Steps
As a busy mom, yoga teacher and all around (self-proclaimed) Domestic Goddess, I sometimes find myself lacking in the personal time...
The Number One Rule for Improving Your Life
Do you ever get pissed off or frustrated, uptight or stressed about what’s happening in the moment? Do you notice how much...
Roasted Sweet Potato Mac and Cheese (Vegan)
I am really excited about this recipe. I have entered a time machine and gone back to my childhood. The only difference...
Kapha Reducing Breakfast Porridge
Are you feeling a little heavy and a little sluggish? Are you craving sunshine and warmth and wish for Spring to put a spring in your step?