About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
hi i love this site its helped me in my yoga, and opened up in all ways , ienjoy yoga naked...
- Aida This has been the best gift I have ever given to myself. I live in a small town with no yoga...
- Sheila Absolutely LOVE this site! I practice yoga every day on my own and needed more variation and...
Thank you for your site. When I was bedridden after a scooter accident I felt connected to...
- Sonia i just joined to myyogaonline, finished my first class and feeling great already!!thank you...
- Demet My Yoga Online has changed my life. Last spring due to a slipped disc in my neck half of my...
To say that Yoga Online has changed my life would be an understatement. I used to struggle...
- Erin From LIlla's Yoga and You in the 70's to MyYogaOnline, technology just keeps getting better...
- Laurie I found MYO about 3 years ago. I live in a small rural town that didn't have any yoga studios...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Pedro Franco Mark Whitwell David Magone Annie Carpenter
- Kreg Weiss, B HKin Cyndi Lee Clara Roberts-Oss Nico Luce
- Bernie Clark Michelle Trantina Ashley Turner Kevan Gale
- Kia Miller Desiree Rumbaugh Rod Stryker Kino MacGregor
- Kerri Kelly Raghunath . Danielle Mika Nagel Gloria Latham
- Ryan Leier Doug Swenson Meghan Currie Faith Hunter
- Gina Caputo Anita Seiz Chris Chavez Janet Stone
- Cameron Gilley Andrea Marcum Hemalayaa Behl Mara Branscombe
- Shiva Rea Ashleigh Sergeant Mary Clare Sweet
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Capoeira Yoga Fusion
Yay! Fun. I have always wanted to try some Capoeira!
21 minutes ago
Sleepy Time Yoga
I am sure parents everywhere would love to have this class. I teach lots of kids yoga, that...
about 33 minutes ago from lemont, US
Strength and Tone
Great video! I can't wait to be strong enough to do all the moves and not have to come...
3 hours ago from newport beach, US
Progressive Backbends Step Five: Wisdom of the Heart
Love this practice! Thank YOU!:)
3 hours ago from Madill, US
Open Your Heart
This was exactly what I needed this morning. Such a lovely practice. A new favorite.
4 hours ago from Lakeland, US
7 Ways to Ease Into Meditation
Meditation is for everyone: monks in Tibet, yogis, corporate lawyers, gardeners, the rich, poor, young and old. We may all approach...
Teaching Yoga: Do Class Numbers Really Count?
Here’s the scenario: You have spent hours putting together a new music playlist that has a great beat and gets a message across...
The Symmetry of Cycling and Yoga
The combination of yoga and sport is endless. Yoga for golfers, yoga for runners, yoga for cyclists....the list goes on! Some may view...
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
We hope you enjoyed week one of our free online film festival, and welcome to week two. This week's focus is on harnessing the power...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
Exciting Changes Are Coming: MyYoga News
A Message From Michelle Trantina, President of MyYogaNine years ago my husband Jason and I launched MyYoga Online. It was a bold dream...
The Importance of Cleansing the Soul
I spend a lot of time talking about proper food choices and cleaning out the kitchen, but what happens when our bellies are filled...
The Yellow Brick Road to Happiness
Following the path to happiness can be complicated. Who defined this happiness that we all want to follow? Do we even know what happiness...
Simple Practices to Plant the Seeds of Gratitude
As I walked home from teaching a yoga class this morning, it was raining. Not a downpour kind of a rain but a nice light shower. The...
4 Essential Facts About Food and Nutrition
Although there is a lot of information out there about nutrition, food, diet, how to eat, what to eat…it can be very confusing....
5 Life-Healing Lessons We Can Learn from Animals
We are often taught in life to avoid being like animals. For instance, the saying, “You’re behaving like an animal,”...
5 Solutions for Dissolving Self-Doubt
I doubt myself, I trust myself. The vision is clear, then I’m in the fog. I feel powerful and then the next moment...