About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
Dear MyYoga -
I joined your site a month and a half ago, having had a fine, adequate yoga...
- Bettina My Yoga Online has changed my life. Last spring due to a slipped disc in my neck half of my...
- Kirsten This is the best thing ever, Im from mexico, from a city where there are no yoga casses, so...
I have to say I am very impressed with My Yoga Online's website.
Your extensive library and...
- Shanin One of the blessing of TIC is to connect with people all over the world. Everytime I do Yoga...
- Ana I finally had the chance today to try my new MYO video "Flying School": I really loved it,...
I had already tried over the years to either join a regular yoga studio or set up my own home...
- Madame MYO has changed my life. I actually do all of the yoga I always wanted to do since it's so...
- Kerrie I really enjoy your service, the convenience is fantastic and I really enjoy the variety of...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Cameron Gilley Janet Stone Rod Stryker Kia Miller
- Andrea Marcum Hemalayaa Behl Nico Luce Kerri Kelly
- Chris Chavez Danielle Mika Nagel Pedro Franco Meghan Currie
- Clara Roberts-Oss Faith Hunter Ryan Leier Annie Carpenter
- Raghunath . Kino MacGregor Gina Caputo Michelle Trantina
- Desiree Rumbaugh Cyndi Lee David Magone Ashleigh Sergeant
- Doug Swenson Ashley Turner Anita Seiz Gloria Latham
- Kevan Gale Bernie Clark Mary Clare Sweet Mara Branscombe
- Kreg Weiss, B HKin Shiva Rea Mark Whitwell
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Yin and Yang for Your Hips
Confronting at times but a great practice. I will be looking out for your videos in the future....
9 minutes ago from Carshalton, GB
about a hour ago from Adelaide, AU
Dear Kate, what's your hurry?? Despite lots of feedback previously from many yogis, you...
4 hours ago
Get Up and Go: 20 Minute Morning Flow
Thank you, Ashley. Truly beautiful practice to start a day when sun is climbing slowly up here...
7 hours ago from Brussels, BE
Contemporary Ballet Barre a Terre Inspired Pilates
I keep returning to this smart, good body flow and core stabilization work. It helps me tremendously...
about 8 hours ago from boulder, US
7 Ways to Ease Into Meditation
Meditation is for everyone: monks in Tibet, yogis, corporate lawyers, gardeners, the rich, poor, young and old. We may all approach...
Teaching Yoga: Do Class Numbers Really Count?
Here’s the scenario: You have spent hours putting together a new music playlist that has a great beat and gets a message across...
The Symmetry of Cycling and Yoga
The combination of yoga and sport is endless. Yoga for golfers, yoga for runners, yoga for cyclists....the list goes on! Some may view...
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
We hope you enjoyed week one of our free online film festival, and welcome to week two. This week's focus is on harnessing the power...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
Exciting Changes Are Coming: MyYoga News
A Message From Michelle Trantina, President of MyYogaNine years ago my husband Jason and I launched MyYoga Online. It was a bold dream...
The Importance of Cleansing the Soul
I spend a lot of time talking about proper food choices and cleaning out the kitchen, but what happens when our bellies are filled...
The Yellow Brick Road to Happiness
Following the path to happiness can be complicated. Who defined this happiness that we all want to follow? Do we even know what happiness...
Simple Practices to Plant the Seeds of Gratitude
As I walked home from teaching a yoga class this morning, it was raining. Not a downpour kind of a rain but a nice light shower. The...
4 Essential Facts About Food and Nutrition
Although there is a lot of information out there about nutrition, food, diet, how to eat, what to eat…it can be very confusing....
5 Life-Healing Lessons We Can Learn from Animals
We are often taught in life to avoid being like animals. For instance, the saying, “You’re behaving like an animal,”...
5 Solutions for Dissolving Self-Doubt
I doubt myself, I trust myself. The vision is clear, then I’m in the fog. I feel powerful and then the next moment...