About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I love myyogaonline and have found the quality of all of the lessons/videos that I have used...
- Angela Yoga has helped me to deal with many physical and emotional issues over the past few years....
- Debbie I just joined your online group to augment classed I take at a gym. I hate to miss a class...
I love the variety of yoga levels and classes! It gets me doing yoga everyday, and I feel
- Robyn Thank you for this site. Thank you for the professional way in which you present yoga practice....
- Barb Thankyou for branching out to include Pilates especially Anita Seiz and belly dancing, with...
Thank you for providing an excellent service. As a Spiritual teacher and intuitive...
- Lisa I love My Yoga Online. I always wanted to practice Yoga from my early twenties and even tried...
- Fernanda As a professional in the web industry, and having won just about every award for site design...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Rod Stryker Kreg Weiss, B HKin Kerri Kelly David Magone
- Kino MacGregor Cyndi Lee Mara Branscombe Ashley Turner
- Michelle Trantina Faith Hunter Nico Luce Mary Clare Sweet
- Gloria Latham Hemalayaa Behl Kevan Gale Andrea Marcum
- Doug Swenson Cameron Gilley Bernie Clark Ryan Leier
- Clara Roberts-Oss Shiva Rea Pedro Franco Janet Stone
- Anita Seiz Mark Whitwell Gina Caputo Meghan Currie
- Kia Miller Desiree Rumbaugh Ashleigh Sergeant Danielle Mika Nagel
- Chris Chavez Raghunath . Annie Carpenter
MEET OUR MEMBERS
This class was paced nice, had time to feel and tune in. I liked compass pose, that is a fav...
54 minutes ago from lemont, US
Immunity Boosting Flow
Although I wasn't sick, I had injured my neck and shoulder and couldn't practice...
2 hours ago
Progressive Backbends Step Three: Non-Attachment
Thank you Desiree for a wonderful practice! You are son knowledgeable and such a happy human...
2 hours ago from Henderson, US
@BayleyAlexandra loved this pic of the bubblegum. blow it up girl!
2 hours ago
Funtastic. The pacing in Kate's class and the sequences keep me coming back again and...
about 2 hours ago
Teaching Yoga: Do Class Numbers Really Count?
Here’s the scenario: You have spent hours putting together a new music playlist that has a great beat and gets a message across...
The Symmetry of Cycling and Yoga
The combination of yoga and sport is endless. Yoga for golfers, yoga for runners, yoga for cyclists....the list goes on! Some may view...
How Meditation Heals Our Hearts
On our paths of returning to love, there comes a time for us all when we are called to heal our hearts. Whether it’s childhood...
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
We hope you enjoyed week one of our free online film festival, and welcome to week two. This week's focus is on harnessing the power...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
Exciting Changes Are Coming: MyYoga News
A Message From Michelle Trantina, President of MyYogaNine years ago my husband Jason and I launched MyYoga Online. It was a bold dream...
The Yellow Brick Road to Happiness
Following the path to happiness can be complicated. Who defined this happiness that we all want to follow? Do we even know what happiness...
Simple Practices to Plant the Seeds of Gratitude
As I walked home from teaching a yoga class this morning, it was raining. Not a downpour kind of a rain but a nice light shower. The...
4 Essential Facts About Food and Nutrition
Although there is a lot of information out there about nutrition, food, diet, how to eat, what to eat…it can be very confusing....
5 Life-Healing Lessons We Can Learn from Animals
We are often taught in life to avoid being like animals. For instance, the saying, “You’re behaving like an animal,”...
5 Solutions for Dissolving Self-Doubt
I doubt myself, I trust myself. The vision is clear, then I’m in the fog. I feel powerful and then the next moment...
Tropical Green Energy Smoothie
With life being so fast-paced it can be hard to fit in all the nutritious foods you need. That’s why I love blending them all...