About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
Hi! I LOVE MY YOGA ONLINE. I live on a small island in Mexico and having yoga at my fingertips...
- Sheryln My Yoga Online has changed my life. Last spring due to a slipped disc in my neck half of my...
- Kirsten Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!! I joined a couple of weeks ago and I can't thank you...
I have found My Yoga Online to be excellent.
It is really nice to have the flexibility...
- Angela I want to thank you for such a wonderful site. I just completed my 200 hr teacher training...
- Sharon I am very new to Yoga and happened to find Anusara Therapeutics for Hips and Lower Back online...
I finally had the chance today to try my new MYO video "Flying School": I really loved it,...
- Frances Hello, I have been so pleased with both the member services and the wonderful instructors...
- Elena Thankyou for branching out to include Pilates especially Anita Seiz and belly dancing, with...
How My Yoga Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Annie Carpenter Doug Swenson Ryan Leier Hemalayaa
- Mara Branscombe Cameron Gilley Kreg Weiss, B HKin Ashley Turner
- Meghan Currie Chris Chavez Jesse Enright Nicki Doane
- Anita Seiz Janet Stone Bibi McGill Pedro Franco
- Raghunath Shiva Rea Michelle Trantina Nico Luce
- Kia Miller Kerri Kelly Danielle Mika Nagel Gloria Latham
- Kino MacGregor Mark Whitwell Faith Hunter Andrea Marcum
- Kevan Gale Bernie Clark Cyndi Lee Desiree Rumbaugh
- Ashleigh Sergeant Clara Roberts-Oss Rod Stryker David Magone
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Clearing Out the Kinks Hatha Yoga
this was the first class I did online and it is wonderful! I wish I could buy it!
13 minutes ago from cranberry township, US
Loving the Wilderness
I start to experience yin yoga and i start to like it!
32 minutes ago from San Salvador, SV
Flowing Practice for Weight Loss
approximately how many calories does this practice burn for a female weighing 160lbs?
36 minutes ago from ny, US
Wrist Safety in Yoga Poses
Fantastic wrist safety yoga tips Jesse, thank for this very informative 5 minutes. I am one...
44 minutes ago from Vancouver, CA
Kundalini For Energy Boost
@Tomato22 you're so welcome! glad it works for you before work. big love + namaste, L
2 hours ago from Vancouver, CA
10 Tips When Practicing Arm Balances
Arm balances such as crow, side crow, peacock, flying pigeon, and eight angle (just to name a few), are a group of yoga poses that...
Ahimsa and the Yoga of Motherhood
I became a single mother before my son turned two-years-old. As the primary parent, most of what he would learn in the formative years...
For the Breathing Ones: A Poem
For the Breathing Ones: A Poem, by ava bird
Fibre Tibet Tuesday Giveaway
Fibre Tibet is giving away an organic cashmere Ocean Shawl -- a $185 value! This week's question: How do you make a difference...
Ziliotto Tuesday Giveaway
Ziliotto is giving away a $200 gift certificate! This week's question: How is your own personal style reflected in your yoga...
Yoga For Busy Moms
Happy Mother's Day! My Yoga Online is pleased to present our new Practice Guide that has been specially designed for all the Moms out...
Black Bean Brownies with Chocolate Avocado Icing
After expending my mental and physical energy in a 90 minute yoga class, I don’t know about you, but I need to refuel my body...
3 Benefits of Slowing Down
Taking things slow does not come naturally to me. I am one of those people who is constantly multi-tasking; usually in the process...
Learn to Love Your Body
It's been in the air lately - people talking about their bodies. Some loving them, most hating them. With Spring and Summer ahead of...
How Being Imperfect Made Me a Better Therapist (and Person)
Before grad-school interviews, I dyed my hair brown. I'd always had a complex about being a blonde in academic settings. Well, not...
The Right Food for a Busy Life
Three hours of Sunday prep to create lunches and dinners throughout the week! Recipes below include: Roasted Root Vegetables, Salad...
Coconut Curry Bowl with Thai Red Rice
This is a rich, warming meal with a touch of spice for those evenings where you need a little comfort food. I used a red rice simply...