About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
such a beautiful site, the teacher here are phenomenal and put a lot of energy and love into...
- Zoey As a professional in the web industry, and having won just about every award for site design...
- Bryon As a very busy professional and mother, i don't get time to go to the gym. I enjoy Yoga a lot...
My personal practice has suffered after a bad fall on the ankle. I have been able to get swing...
- Norah i spent the last four weeks at home with severe and debilitating neck pain. a few days ago...
- Christiana From LIlla's Yoga and You in the 70's to MyYogaOnline, technology just keeps getting better...
I LOVE MyYoga Online!
I travel and move a lot in my work. MyYoga Online has helped me to...
- Nicholas Ultra cool, highly innovative website - leaves me feeling connected to the yoga community,...
- Sandra I have to say I am very impressed with My Yoga Online's website. Your extensive library and...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Mark Whitwell Cameron Gilley Kreg Weiss, B HKin David Magone
- Cyndi Lee Clara Roberts-Oss Rod Stryker Ashley Turner
- Kerri Kelly Annie Carpenter Janet Stone Nicki Doane
- Hemalayaa Behl Kino MacGregor Gloria Latham Raghunath .
- Danielle Mika Nagel Kevan Gale Bernie Clark Mary Clare Sweet
- Kia Miller Andrea Marcum Doug Swenson Chris Chavez
- Ryan Leier Pedro Franco Nico Luce Faith Hunter
- Michelle Trantina Desiree Rumbaugh Gina Caputo Anita Seiz
- Meghan Currie Ashleigh Sergeant Mara Branscombe Shiva Rea
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Balance and Burn
Great practice?!! But, where's the sound????
about a hour ago
Meditation to Heal Relationships
This was a really lovely practice. I found it comforting. I appreciated the explanations. I...
2 hours ago
Leap of Faith
Gosh, I love Nico's classes. This one particularly. Probably took this class at least...
about 2 hours ago
Be Your Own Valentine
I loved this practice! Holding poses for 1 minute is so wonderful. I can't wait to do...
4 hours ago
Mediterranean Style Bean Salad
4 hours ago from Albuquerque, US
The other day, I was sitting in the Himalayas along with a group of friends, all meditators, and my guru was leading us into a long...
A Simple Chair Yoga Technique to Relieve Neck and Shoulder Tension
You don't have to wait to do yoga until you get to your class, leave work, or feel better if you are sick or injured. You can do yoga...
Pranayama Basics: When to Inhale and Exhale
One of the things my students found most difficult or confusing about a yoga class, was when the teacher started talking about when...
Win a One Day Yoga Retreat at The Toronto Yoga Show
Win a one day yoga retreat at The Toronto Yoga Conference and Show with Colleen Saidman Yee and Rodney Yee -- a $216 value! Want to...
Love is Stronger than Fear: A Spotlight on Desirée Rumbaugh
Desirée Rumbaugh is a gifted and inspiring yoga teacher who leads from a place of deep wisdom and grace. Bringing over 25 years...
My Yoga Online is Proud to Support The Haven
At the end of Anahata: The Heart of Yoga, My Yoga Online will make a $500 donation to The Haven in the name of its most active participant,...
Mediterranean Style Bean Salad
My all-time favorite way of preparing vegetables is roasting them. Depending on the vegetable, it could be a short or long process....
10 Things We Can Learn from Stress and Anxiety
Here is a list of 10 things we can learn from stress and anxiety: 1. How to handle something difficult. Stressful things...
Pamper Yourself in 6 Easy Steps
As a busy mom, yoga teacher and all around (self-proclaimed) Domestic Goddess, I sometimes find myself lacking in the personal time...
The Number One Rule for Improving Your Life
Do you ever get pissed off or frustrated, uptight or stressed about what’s happening in the moment? Do you notice how much...
Roasted Sweet Potato Mac and Cheese (Vegan)
I am really excited about this recipe. I have entered a time machine and gone back to my childhood. The only difference...
Kapha Reducing Breakfast Porridge
Are you feeling a little heavy and a little sluggish? Are you craving sunshine and warmth and wish for Spring to put a spring in your step?