About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
MYO helped me give birth to the cook in me - just the way I love eating - more so the recipes...
- Ruby Thank you for this site. Thank you for the professional way in which you present yoga practice....
- Barb Namaste' Just wanted to say how awesome this site is - absolutely love it! Favorite teachers...
This is the best thing ever, Im from mexico, from a city where there are no yoga casses, so...
- Tuty I really enjoy your service, the convenience is fantastic and I really enjoy the variety of...
- Carolyn Yoga has helped me to deal with many physical and emotional issues over the past few years....
Hi MYO! I love love LOVE your website. It's amazing I hadn't heard of you earlier, but my...
- Sarah-Kate MYO has been the best thing that has happened to my home practice! I started a daily yoga...
- Isis MYO has changed my life. I actually do all of the yoga I always wanted to do since it's so...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Ryan Leier Andrea Marcum Anita Seiz Shiva Rea
- Ashleigh Sergeant Chris Chavez Cyndi Lee Nicki Doane
- Gina Caputo Mary Clare Sweet David Magone Kino MacGregor
- Kevan Gale Nico Luce Kia Miller Cameron Gilley
- Kerri Kelly Mark Whitwell Hemalayaa Behl Bernie Clark
- Kreg Weiss, B HKin Raghunath . Desiree Rumbaugh Pedro Franco
- Meghan Currie Rod Stryker Clara Roberts-Oss Mara Branscombe
- Doug Swenson Annie Carpenter Danielle Mika Nagel Janet Stone
- Gloria Latham Ashley Turner Michelle Trantina Faith Hunter
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Balance and Burn
@konstknuten Possibly an issue with your speakers? I had no issues with the sound.
11 minutes ago
Balance and Burn
Loved this, Faith! Have done a lot of plane travel this past week and this was the perfect...
about 35 minutes ago from New York, US
Balance and Burn
SORRY TO SAY: THE SOUND STILL GONE .... CAN YOU FIX IT ?? <3
about 51 minutes ago from Gothenburg, SE
Anusara for Head, Neck, and-Shoulders
Thank you a million times over!! You are so brilliant and compassionate. This is yet another...
about a hour ago from boulder, US
Holy Hip Openers
This was absolutely amazing. Fantastic practice. Thank you Gina!
2 hours ago from Bristol, US
Pranayama Basics: When to Inhale and Exhale
One of the things my students found most difficult or confusing about a yoga class, was when the teacher started talking about when...
Your Amazing Brain and How to Use it Properly
You are the owner of one of the most powerful and fascinating machines on the planet—the human brain. This incredible piece of...
Transformative Yoga: Facing Depression and Accepting Healing
Before I began practicing yoga almost two decades ago, I had heard the word “transformative” occasionally tossed around...
Win a One Day Yoga Retreat at The Toronto Yoga Show
Win a one day yoga retreat at The Toronto Yoga Conference and Show with Colleen Saidman Yee and Rodney Yee -- a $216 value! Want to...
Love is Stronger than Fear: A Spotlight on Desirée Rumbaugh
Desirée Rumbaugh is a gifted and inspiring yoga teacher who leads from a place of deep wisdom and grace. Bringing over 25 years...
My Yoga Online is Proud to Support The Haven
At the end of Anahata: The Heart of Yoga, My Yoga Online will make a $500 donation to The Haven in the name of its most active participant,...
Mediterranean Style Bean Salad
My all-time favorite way of preparing vegetables is roasting them. Depending on the vegetable, it could be a short or long process....
10 Things We Can Learn from Stress and Anxiety
Here is a list of 10 things we can learn from stress and anxiety: 1. How to handle something difficult. Stressful things...
Pamper Yourself in 6 Easy Steps
As a busy mom, yoga teacher and all around (self-proclaimed) Domestic Goddess, I sometimes find myself lacking in the personal time...
The Number One Rule for Improving Your Life
Do you ever get pissed off or frustrated, uptight or stressed about what’s happening in the moment? Do you notice how much...
Roasted Sweet Potato Mac and Cheese (Vegan)
I am really excited about this recipe. I have entered a time machine and gone back to my childhood. The only difference...
Kapha Reducing Breakfast Porridge
Are you feeling a little heavy and a little sluggish? Are you craving sunshine and warmth and wish for Spring to put a spring in your step?