About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I finally had the chance today to try my new MYO video "Flying School": I really loved it,...
- Frances MYO has been a healing aid for me. Yoga helps tremendously with my chronic pain, and keeps...
- Melissa I have to say I am very impressed with My Yoga Online's website. Your extensive library and...
I LOVE MyYoga Online!
I travel and move a lot in my work. MyYoga Online has helped me to...
- Nicholas I so appreciate the variety and ability to do a class when it fits my schedule and being able...
- Kathie Myyogaonline gets me on my mat and has gotten me into a practice - I love getting my feet on...
As a professional in the web industry, and having won just about every award for site design...
- Bryon This site has changed my life. I needed something different to stimulate my body and my mind...
- Jose I've been a member of My Yoga Online since about January, and I absolutely love it. I think...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- David Magone Gina Caputo Danielle Mika Nagel Ryan Leier
- Faith Hunter Raghunath . Doug Swenson Clara Roberts-Oss
- Annie Carpenter Chris Chavez Hemalayaa Behl Pedro Franco
- Rod Stryker Mara Branscombe Mark Whitwell Kerri Kelly
- Desiree Rumbaugh Kreg Weiss, B HKin Cameron Gilley Ashleigh Sergeant
- Michelle Trantina Cyndi Lee Kino MacGregor Nico Luce
- Ashley Turner Kia Miller Mary Clare Sweet Anita Seiz
- Bernie Clark Meghan Currie Shiva Rea Kevan Gale
- Janet Stone Gloria Latham Andrea Marcum
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Get Happy in Week Three of Our Free Online Film Festival!
Excellent presentation. These guidelines really do work; I'm living proof. Re: DC's...
2 hours ago from San Luis Obispo, US
Loved this so much! Great way to end my week. Thank you.
about 3 hours ago
Day 6: Grace in Motion
I really enjoyed the feminine movements and the release from free flow.
4 hours ago from Sunnyvale, US
Capoeira Yoga Fusion
Yay! Fun. I have always wanted to try some Capoeira!
about 4 hours ago
Sleepy Time Yoga
I am sure parents everywhere would love to have this class. I teach lots of kids yoga, that...
5 hours ago from lemont, US
No Self, No Problem
Whenever there is suffering in one’s life there is always a sense that someone—an unchanging, individual self—is...
7 Ways to Ease Into Meditation
Meditation is for everyone: monks in Tibet, yogis, corporate lawyers, gardeners, the rich, poor, young and old. We may all approach...
Teaching Yoga: Do Class Numbers Really Count?
Here’s the scenario: You have spent hours putting together a new music playlist that has a great beat and gets a message across...
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
We hope you enjoyed week one of our free online film festival, and welcome to week two. This week's focus is on harnessing the power...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
Exciting Changes Are Coming: MyYoga News
A Message From Michelle Trantina, President of MyYogaNine years ago my husband Jason and I launched MyYoga Online. It was a bold dream...
The Importance of Cleansing the Soul
I spend a lot of time talking about proper food choices and cleaning out the kitchen, but what happens when our bellies are filled...
The Yellow Brick Road to Happiness
Following the path to happiness can be complicated. Who defined this happiness that we all want to follow? Do we even know what happiness...
Simple Practices to Plant the Seeds of Gratitude
As I walked home from teaching a yoga class this morning, it was raining. Not a downpour kind of a rain but a nice light shower. The...
4 Essential Facts About Food and Nutrition
Although there is a lot of information out there about nutrition, food, diet, how to eat, what to eat…it can be very confusing....
5 Life-Healing Lessons We Can Learn from Animals
We are often taught in life to avoid being like animals. For instance, the saying, “You’re behaving like an animal,”...
5 Solutions for Dissolving Self-Doubt
I doubt myself, I trust myself. The vision is clear, then I’m in the fog. I feel powerful and then the next moment...