About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I just discovered your site last night via a google video search. I
- Woody Thankyou for branching out to include Pilates especially Anita Seiz and belly dancing, with...
- Telma I am very new to Yoga and happened to find Anusara Therapeutics for Hips and Lower Back online...
I have tried Yoga over the years in studios and always managed to hurt myself. By following...
- Jeri As a new mum, myo is perfect for me. I can choose from so many different styles and lengths...
- Emma I love myyogaonline and have found the quality of all of the lessons/videos that I have used...
THANK YOU MY YOGA ONLINE!! I love having this right in my home! I bought my two sisters a...
- Michel Thank you for your site. When I was bedridden after a scooter accident I felt connected to...
- Sonia One of the blessing of TIC is to connect with people all over the world. Everytime I do Yoga...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Cyndi Lee Nico Luce Kerri Kelly Desiree Rumbaugh
- Gloria Latham Cameron Gilley Bernie Clark Ryan Leier
- Andrea Marcum Danielle Mika Nagel Annie Carpenter Kino MacGregor
- Mark Whitwell Shiva Rea Kreg Weiss, B HKin Anita Seiz
- Pedro Franco David Magone Meghan Currie Michelle Trantina
- Faith Hunter Hemalayaa Behl Gina Caputo Raghunath .
- Rod Stryker Clara Roberts-Oss Kia Miller Chris Chavez
- Kevan Gale Ashleigh Sergeant Mara Branscombe Ashley Turner
- Mary Clare Sweet Janet Stone Doug Swenson
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Yin Yoga for the Four Quadrants of the Legs
Thank you for this class, which I come back to at least once a week. I've been cutting...
2 hours ago from Gothenburg, SE
Anusara Therapeutics for Hips and Low Back
I've had chronic lower back pain resulting from a disk bulge between L4 and L5 for the...
about 2 hours ago from Gothenburg, SE
Beautiful Vinyasa flow, thank you! lovely fast paced invigorating practice, great flow to it....
4 hours ago from London, GB
This was surprisingly difficult for being labelled all levels, I would definitely have appreciated...
about 5 hours ago
I keep coming back to this practice when I'm feeling anxious and unmotivated. I always...
6 hours ago from Nanaimo, CA
How Meditation Heals Our Hearts
On our paths of returning to love, there comes a time for us all when we are called to heal our hearts. Whether it’s childhood...
Yoga and Me: A Poem
When yoga first discovered meIt was a thing I did, to be healthy But over time, I was intrigued And realized, the waters run deep...
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
We hope you enjoyed week one of our free online film festival, and welcome to week two. This week's focus is on harnessing the power...
Meditation for Beginners
“What is meditation?” is the first question I ask new students in my class. I get many answers. Sometimes people just say...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
Exciting Changes Are Coming: MyYoga News
A Message From Michelle Trantina, President of MyYogaNine years ago my husband Jason and I launched MyYoga Online. It was a bold dream...
Simple Practices to Plant the Seeds of Gratitude
As I walked home from teaching a yoga class this morning, it was raining. Not a downpour kind of a rain but a nice light shower. The...
4 Essential Facts About Food and Nutrition
Although there is a lot of information out there about nutrition, food, diet, how to eat, what to eat…it can be very confusing....
5 Life-Healing Lessons We Can Learn from Animals
We are often taught in life to avoid being like animals. For instance, the saying, “You’re behaving like an animal,”...
5 Solutions for Dissolving Self-Doubt
I doubt myself, I trust myself. The vision is clear, then I’m in the fog. I feel powerful and then the next moment...
Tropical Green Energy Smoothie
With life being so fast-paced it can be hard to fit in all the nutritious foods you need. That’s why I love blending them all...
5 Ways to Relax Every Day
For most of us, the snooze button is a more regular part of our morning routine than getting up early and calmly observing the beautiful...