About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I'm very grateful to have found you guys online! I am currently living in a small part of Spain...
- Victoria I have tried Yoga over the years in studios and always managed to hurt myself. By following...
- Jeri Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!! I joined a couple of weeks ago and I can't thank you...
Yoga has helped me to deal with many physical and emotional issues over the past few years....
- Debbie Absolutely LOVE this site! I practice yoga every day on my own and needed more variation and...
- Rosita I am very new to Yoga and happened to find Anusara Therapeutics for Hips and Lower Back online...
Hello! I just wanted to write to express how delighted I am with this
site! I joined this...
- Zarla I so appreciate the variety and ability to do a class when it fits my schedule and being able...
- Kathie I LOVE MyYoga Online! I travel and move a lot in my work. MyYoga Online has helped me to...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Nico Luce Janet Stone Anita Seiz Kino MacGregor
- Gina Caputo Nicki Doane Hemalayaa Doug Swenson
- Mary Clare Sweet Kevan Gale Mara Branscombe Ashleigh Sergeant
- Chris Chavez Faith Hunter Kerri Kelly Shiva Rea
- Annie Carpenter Michelle Trantina Andrea Marcum Ashley Turner
- Kia Miller Rod Stryker Mark Whitwell Gloria Latham
- Pedro Franco Cyndi Lee Cameron Gilley Desiree Rumbaugh
- Bernie Clark Ryan Leier Raghunath . Clara Roberts-Oss
- David Magone Kreg Weiss, B HKin Meghan Currie Danielle Mika Nagel
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Gratitude = Alchemy
A beautiful, challenging, empowering practice. I appreciated the detailed instruction, and...
21 minutes ago from Calgary, CA
Kali's Kundalini KORE and 3rd Chakra Strengthening
having video issues as well lately!
about 35 minutes ago from Vancouver, CA
A Core Cultivation Practice To Ignite Your Day
@bbl1n2 Hmmm, I wish I could help with this but I don't have any access to fix technical...
49 minutes ago from Boulder, US
Loved this one. It brought me a great peace of mind this morning, and left my body feeling...
about a hour ago from santa cruz, US
Poetic Flow Vinyasa Yoga
After only 4 minutes, I can tell I'm going to love this practice, but unfortunately, the...
about a hour ago
Run Faster, Recover Quicker: A Yoga Warmup for Runners
Seventeen years ago, I was a long distance runner who discovered yoga on a whim. Although I had always been pretty flexible, I was...
3 Ways Yoga and Ayurveda Keep You Healthy and Vibrant
Rooted in ancient India both Ayurveda and Yoga are taught as a means to cultivate higher states of health. While both sciences emphasize...
Sabotage Self-Doubt with Yoga
As a yoga teacher, students often approach me after class to discuss challenges they experienced during their practice. Frequently,...
A Sneak Peek at Our Upcoming Gratitude Guide
Staff Blog Post Candles, meditation, flows, and love love love! These are things you have to look forward to in our upcoming practice...
Conscious Box Tuesday Giveaway
Conscious Box is giving away a free one-year subscription -- a $204 value! This week's question: What's your favorite healthy...
Heading Into Gratitude Season
Staff Blog Post November is all but over and holiday jingles are working their way into the playlist of almost every retail store....
The Solar Plexus Chakra: Foods for Self-Esteem
The solar plexus chakra represents self-esteem and willpower, and governs the stomach and other digestive organs. This chakra is located...
The Self-Compassion Cheat Sheet
One of the hurdles most of us run into when trying to become more self-compassionate is not knowing what “self-compassion”...
Shed Light on Your Shadow Self
We all know someone who has made a career change to follow their dreams. Or someone who has worked hard to lose a large amount of weight....
5 Ways to Become More Positive
With a background in confidence coaching, I am often asked for help with positive thinking. It is true that the world pushes us to...
Expectations: A Self-Fulfilling Prophecy
Our desire to force and control situations is often tied to our limiting beliefs about how our goals can be realized. When our secret...
Zain’s Pumpkin Pie Pancakes
Do the dropping temperatures have you craving warm and delicious pumpkin pie? Well, why not indulge at breakfast with my delicious,...