About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
Thank you so much Yoga Online! :)
I am from Sydney Australia and find your classes the perfect...
- Danielle I love My Yoga Online. I discovered it purely by chance when I was off work with labyrinthitis...
- Anne I am almost a beginner and I find your site brilliant. It's clear and easy to understand the...
Wonderful. I now incorporate yoga into every day of my life and feel so much better for it....
- Kate Thank you for your site. When I was bedridden after a scooter accident I felt connected to...
- Sonia My personal practice has suffered after a bad fall on the ankle. I have been able to get swing...
hi i love this site its helped me in my yoga, and opened up in all ways , ienjoy yoga naked...
- Aida It is amazing what can be considered "feeling normal", and how unwell that can actually...
- Jodi I love you. I live in a little village of 15 residents in the middle of nowhere in Spain and...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Desiree Rumbaugh Ashley Turner Cameron Gilley Clara Roberts-Oss
- Kerri Kelly Nicki Doane Kevan Gale Kia Miller
- Meghan Currie Mary Clare Sweet Ashleigh Sergeant Andrea Marcum
- Pedro Franco Janet Stone Doug Swenson Cyndi Lee
- Shiva Rea Raghunath . Bernie Clark Hemalayaa Behl
- Danielle Mika Nagel Nico Luce Mark Whitwell Michelle Trantina
- Rod Stryker Gina Caputo Faith Hunter Annie Carpenter
- Kino MacGregor Ryan Leier Kreg Weiss, B HKin David Magone
- Chris Chavez Gloria Latham Anita Seiz Mara Branscombe
MEET OUR MEMBERS
The Flow of Vishnu
Thank you for a lovely practice! I really enjoyed the guidance and the surroundings. We have...
10 minutes ago from Venlo, NL
Immunity Miso Soup
Am excited to try sauerkraut next time I have miso soup!
about 43 minutes ago from Victoria, CA
Goddess Empowerment: Secret Tools for Attracting What You Want
Beautiful! Thank you1
49 minutes ago from Snellville, US
Saraswati, The Muse of Creation
I always enjoy her workout but way too fast. It's frustrating
about 58 minutes ago from Stuttgart, DE
peaceful and beautiful
about a hour ago from San Diego, US
Discover the Wisdom Within
Such a lightness. Such a stillness. When I am here for myself. A sense of ease emerges.
How to Hold Space for Your Children as they Learn and Grow
This post is for all the hottie yoga mommies out there who are consistently fashionably late or for those of you who know someone who...
Welcome to The Sacred Power of the Goddess. Win Prizes!
Welcome to Sacred Power of the Goddess, our latest practice guide on My Yoga Online. Who are the Gods and Goddesses of Indian...
The other day, I was sitting in the Himalayas along with a group of friends, all meditators, and my guru was leading us into a long...
Win a One Day Yoga Retreat at The Toronto Yoga Show
Win a one day yoga retreat at The Toronto Yoga Conference and Show with Colleen Saidman Yee and Rodney Yee -- a $216 value! Want to...
Love is Stronger than Fear: A Spotlight on Desirée Rumbaugh
Desirée Rumbaugh is a gifted and inspiring yoga teacher who leads from a place of deep wisdom and grace. Bringing over 25 years...
Embody the True You
Having confidence in ourselves creates amazing blessings in our lives and allow us to live up to our true potential. Who we aspire...
5 Steps to Feeling Good Now
If you can understand the power of feeling good right now, and not waiting until you’ve lost the weight, found the guy or girl,...
Happiness Made Simple
It never ceases to amaze me how good we all are (and I mean gold medal good) at making the questions of life super complicated. The...
Mediterranean Style Bean Salad
My all-time favorite way of preparing vegetables is roasting them. Depending on the vegetable, it could be a short or long process....
10 Things We Can Learn from Stress and Anxiety
Here is a list of 10 things we can learn from stress and anxiety: 1. How to handle something difficult. Stressful things...
Pamper Yourself in 6 Easy Steps
As a busy mom, yoga teacher and all around (self-proclaimed) Domestic Goddess, I sometimes find myself lacking in the personal time...