About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
Hi MYO! I love love LOVE your website. It's amazing I hadn't heard of you earlier, but my...
- Sarah-Kate Yoga has helped me to deal with many physical and emotional issues over the past few years....
- Debbie I'm very grateful to have found you guys online! I am currently living in a small part of Spain...
My Yoga Online has changed my life. Last spring due to a slipped disc in my neck half of my...
- Kirsten I have to say I am very impressed with My Yoga Online's website. Your extensive library and...
- Shanin Dear MYO, Thank you for providing an excellent service. As a Spiritual teacher and intuitive...
I LOVE MyYoga Online!
I travel and move a lot in my work. MyYoga Online has helped me to...
- Nicholas My lovely yogis` !! After my best friend died I didnt have the energy or will to go to...
- Therése I have found My Yoga Online to be excellent. It is really nice to have the flexibility...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Nico Luce Cameron Gilley Chris Chavez Bernie Clark
- Clara Roberts-Oss Gloria Latham Meghan Currie Kreg Weiss, B HKin
- Kino MacGregor Raghunath . Doug Swenson Hemalayaa Behl
- Janet Stone Faith Hunter Annie Carpenter Andrea Marcum
- Kia Miller Pedro Franco Ashleigh Sergeant Mara Branscombe
- Nicki Doane Rod Stryker Shiva Rea Cyndi Lee
- David Magone Anita Seiz Mary Clare Sweet Michelle Trantina
- Kevan Gale Desiree Rumbaugh Ashley Turner Ryan Leier
- Mark Whitwell Gina Caputo Kerri Kelly Danielle Mika Nagel
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Meditation to Heal Relationships
Hi Ashley, I really want to buy your Aromayoga book but when I try to buy it on Amazon it will...
24 minutes ago from London, GB
Wake It Up
Wow, thanks! That was awesome!
26 minutes ago from Carson city, US
Balance and Burn
Video kept starting and stopping- very frustrating...
27 minutes ago from Brisbane, AU
Balance and Burn
STILL... NO SOUND!!
about a hour ago from Gothenburg, SE
@deema Same thing is happening to me. I have done MYO online for years and only started happening...
about a hour ago from Vineyard Haven, US
A Simple Chair Yoga Technique to Relieve Neck and Shoulder Tension
You don't have to wait to do yoga until you get to your class, leave work, or feel better if you are sick or injured. You can do yoga...
Pranayama Basics: When to Inhale and Exhale
One of the things my students found most difficult or confusing about a yoga class, was when the teacher started talking about when...
Your Amazing Brain and How to Use it Properly
You are the owner of one of the most powerful and fascinating machines on the planet—the human brain. This incredible piece of...
Win a One Day Yoga Retreat at The Toronto Yoga Show
Win a one day yoga retreat at The Toronto Yoga Conference and Show with Colleen Saidman Yee and Rodney Yee -- a $216 value! Want to...
Love is Stronger than Fear: A Spotlight on Desirée Rumbaugh
Desirée Rumbaugh is a gifted and inspiring yoga teacher who leads from a place of deep wisdom and grace. Bringing over 25 years...
My Yoga Online is Proud to Support The Haven
At the end of Anahata: The Heart of Yoga, My Yoga Online will make a $500 donation to The Haven in the name of its most active participant,...
Mediterranean Style Bean Salad
My all-time favorite way of preparing vegetables is roasting them. Depending on the vegetable, it could be a short or long process....
10 Things We Can Learn from Stress and Anxiety
Here is a list of 10 things we can learn from stress and anxiety: 1. How to handle something difficult. Stressful things...
Pamper Yourself in 6 Easy Steps
As a busy mom, yoga teacher and all around (self-proclaimed) Domestic Goddess, I sometimes find myself lacking in the personal time...
The Number One Rule for Improving Your Life
Do you ever get pissed off or frustrated, uptight or stressed about what’s happening in the moment? Do you notice how much...
Roasted Sweet Potato Mac and Cheese (Vegan)
I am really excited about this recipe. I have entered a time machine and gone back to my childhood. The only difference...
Kapha Reducing Breakfast Porridge
Are you feeling a little heavy and a little sluggish? Are you craving sunshine and warmth and wish for Spring to put a spring in your step?