About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I have to say I am very impressed with My Yoga Online's website.
Your extensive library and...
- Shanin I love you. I live in a little village of 15 residents in the middle of nowhere in Spain and...
- Lydia i just joined to myyogaonline, finished my first class and feeling great already!!thank you...
I love My Yoga Online. I discovered it purely by chance when I was off work with labyrinthitis...
- Anne I so appreciate the variety and ability to do a class when it fits my schedule and being able...
- Kathie I really enjoy your service, the convenience is fantastic and I really enjoy the variety of...
THANKS for this
great website. I am a solo mom that could not do yoga classes anymore
- Julie I stumbled upon My yoga online somehow through facebook and i'm doing the 25 days of free yoga...
- Simmi Hi! I LOVE MY YOGA ONLINE. I live on a small island in Mexico and having yoga at my fingertips...
How My Yoga Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Danielle Mika Nagel Cameron Gilley Ashleigh Sergeant Hemalayaa
- Mark Whitwell Ryan Leier Kevan Gale Doug Swenson
- Michelle Trantina Rod Stryker Kia Miller Gloria Latham
- Andrea Marcum Meghan Currie Pedro Franco Bibi McGill
- Desiree Rumbaugh Kreg Weiss, B HKin Nico Luce Kerri Kelly
- Ashley Turner Faith Hunter Anita Seiz Cyndi Lee
- Bernie Clark David Magone Raghunath Jesse Enright
- Annie Carpenter Chris Chavez Kino MacGregor Nicki Doane
- Shiva Rea Clara Roberts-Oss Janet Stone Mara Branscombe
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Burn Baby Burn
Great instructor! My favorite class so far - thank you
about a hour ago from rainier, US
Yin Yoga: Edited Commentary
I just realized I have been doing this practice every week since it first appeared on this...
2 hours ago from Buffalo, US
Busy Moms Sweet Sweaty Time Out Flow
This session kicked my butt. Looking forward to trying this again!
2 hours ago from Paris, FR
This is such a beautiful, thoughtful flow. I keep coming back to is, as well as Shiva's...
2 hours ago from Lannon, US
Morning Yoga Flow
Love this class! <3 Namaste
5 hours ago from East Greenbush, US
6 Reasons to Visit the Hidden Yoga Gem of the Caribbean
Besides the fact that the Beach Boys sang about Aruba, why should you love it?
Why Today is the Best Day Ever to Step On Your Mat
How is your yoga practice going? Do you ever get on your mat and wonder why you are there? Does it ever seem like a waste of time?...
3 Steps to Meditation in Motion
After having spent many years in twice daily, seated meditation, it dawned on me one evening that I’d actually carried the...
Fibre Tibet Tuesday Giveaway
Fibre Tibet is giving away an organic cashmere Ocean Shawl -- a $185 value! This week's question: How do you make a difference...
Ziliotto Tuesday Giveaway
Ziliotto is giving away a $200 gift certificate! This week's question: How is your own personal style reflected in your yoga...
Yoga For Busy Moms
Happy Mother's Day! My Yoga Online is pleased to present our new Practice Guide that has been specially designed for all the Moms out...
Black Bean Brownies with Chocolate Avocado Icing
After expending my mental and physical energy in a 90-minute yoga class, I don’t know about you, but I need to refuel my body...
3 Benefits of Slowing Down
Taking things slow does not come naturally to me. I am one of those people who is constantly multi-tasking; usually in the process...
Learn to Love Your Body
It's been in the air lately - people talking about their bodies. Some loving them, most hating them. With Spring and Summer ahead of...
How Being Imperfect Made Me a Better Therapist (and Person)
Before grad-school interviews, I dyed my hair brown. I'd always had a complex about being a blonde in academic settings. Well, not...
The Right Food for a Busy Life
Three hours of Sunday prep to create lunches and dinners throughout the week! Recipes below include: Roasted Root Vegetables, Salad...
Coconut Curry Bowl with Thai Red Rice
This is a rich, warming meal with a touch of spice for those evenings where you need a little comfort food. I used a red rice simply...