About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
Thank you for your site. When I was bedridden after a scooter accident I felt connected to...
- Sonia Thank you for this site. Thank you for the professional way in which you present yoga practice....
- Barb Message I just discovered your site last night via a google video search. I would like...
I have tried Yoga over the years in studios and always managed to hurt myself. By following...
- Jeri After 3 years of not being able to get to studio classes (due to time, money and childcare...
- Kelli I am a personal trainer and artist. I work with functional fitness and injury prevention and...
I love My Yoga Online. I discovered it purely by chance when I was off work with labyrinthitis...
- Anne Namaste' Just wanted to say how awesome this site is - absolutely love it! Favorite teachers...
- Marilyn Dear MyYoga - I joined your site a month and a half ago, having had a fine, adequate yoga...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Bernie Clark Ashleigh Sergeant Mary Clare Sweet Hemalayaa Behl
- Gloria Latham Janet Stone Clara Roberts-Oss Kino MacGregor
- Nicki Doane Mark Whitwell Kerri Kelly Pedro Franco
- Chris Chavez Kevan Gale David Magone Desiree Rumbaugh
- Raghunath . Kreg Weiss, B HKin Annie Carpenter Doug Swenson
- Anita Seiz Nico Luce Meghan Currie Faith Hunter
- Ryan Leier Shiva Rea Ashley Turner Danielle Mika Nagel
- Andrea Marcum Cyndi Lee Mara Branscombe Gina Caputo
- Kia Miller Michelle Trantina Cameron Gilley Rod Stryker
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Balance and Burn
The best 37 minutes to myself in the last 7 days. Thank you x
about a hour ago from Reading, GB
Namaste: Gate Opening
Feel a fantastic flow with this yoga practice, short, intense and spiritual. Thank You x
2 hours ago
Balance and Burn
This is one of the best practices I have ever done...I totally loved it! This has reignited...
3 hours ago from Bristol, GB
Balance and Burn
about 5 hours ago
Seventh Chakra Yoga Practice
What a great and simple practice. I am loving the chakra series.
7 hours ago from Darien, US
A Simple Chair Yoga Technique to Relieve Neck and Shoulder Tension
You don't have to wait to do yoga until you get to your class, leave work, or feel better if you are sick or injured. You can do yoga...
Pranayama Basics: When to Inhale and Exhale
One of the things my students found most difficult or confusing about a yoga class, was when the teacher started talking about when...
Your Amazing Brain and How to Use it Properly
You are the owner of one of the most powerful and fascinating machines on the planet—the human brain. This incredible piece of...
Win a One Day Yoga Retreat at The Toronto Yoga Show
Win a one day yoga retreat at The Toronto Yoga Conference and Show with Colleen Saidman Yee and Rodney Yee -- a $216 value! Want to...
Love is Stronger than Fear: A Spotlight on Desirée Rumbaugh
Desirée Rumbaugh is a gifted and inspiring yoga teacher who leads from a place of deep wisdom and grace. Bringing over 25 years...
My Yoga Online is Proud to Support The Haven
At the end of Anahata: The Heart of Yoga, My Yoga Online will make a $500 donation to The Haven in the name of its most active participant,...
Mediterranean Style Bean Salad
My all-time favorite way of preparing vegetables is roasting them. Depending on the vegetable, it could be a short or long process....
10 Things We Can Learn from Stress and Anxiety
Here is a list of 10 things we can learn from stress and anxiety: 1. How to handle something difficult. Stressful things...
Pamper Yourself in 6 Easy Steps
As a busy mom, yoga teacher and all around (self-proclaimed) Domestic Goddess, I sometimes find myself lacking in the personal time...
The Number One Rule for Improving Your Life
Do you ever get pissed off or frustrated, uptight or stressed about what’s happening in the moment? Do you notice how much...
Roasted Sweet Potato Mac and Cheese (Vegan)
I am really excited about this recipe. I have entered a time machine and gone back to my childhood. The only difference...
Kapha Reducing Breakfast Porridge
Are you feeling a little heavy and a little sluggish? Are you craving sunshine and warmth and wish for Spring to put a spring in your step?