About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
Thank you for providing an excellent service. As a Spiritual teacher and intuitive...
- Lisa As a new mum, myo is perfect for me. I can choose from so many different styles and lengths...
- Emma Thankyou for branching out to include Pilates especially Anita Seiz and belly dancing, with...
Myyogaonline gets me on my mat and has gotten me into a practice - I love getting my feet on...
- Kirsten I am so happy to have found you. This site is a joy, it has something for everyone and something...
- Harriet hi i love this site its helped me in my yoga, and opened up in all ways , ienjoy yoga naked...
Hello! I just wanted to write to express how delighted I am with this
site! I joined this...
- Zarla I found MYO about 3 years ago. I live in a small rural town that didn't have any yoga studios...
- Melinda Yoga has helped me to deal with many physical and emotional issues over the past few years....
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Annie Carpenter Doug Swenson Michelle Trantina Mary Clare Sweet
- Anita Seiz Desiree Rumbaugh Rod Stryker Kino MacGregor
- Mara Branscombe Shiva Rea Andrea Marcum Kreg Weiss, B HKin
- Kerri Kelly Bernie Clark Cameron Gilley Ashley Turner
- David Magone Clara Roberts-Oss Meghan Currie Danielle Mika Nagel
- Gloria Latham Chris Chavez Mark Whitwell Raghunath .
- Pedro Franco Ryan Leier Cyndi Lee Janet Stone
- Kia Miller Hemalayaa Behl Kevan Gale Nico Luce
- Ashleigh Sergeant Gina Caputo Faith Hunter
MEET OUR MEMBERS
One Yoga Tuesday Giveaway
When I think of the lion, I think of courage. Being in a home practice, MYO provides me with...
2 hours ago
Progressive Backbends Step One: The Journey Begins
My... how my throat has opened!!!!
2 hours ago from New York, US
Wonderful flow ! Brought the Shiva out of me ! Namaste !
about 3 hours ago
Wonderful flow in this practice today ! Namaste
about 3 hours ago
I will use this for pre-flight but it is also nice for taking a break from any long period...
4 hours ago from Mammoth Lakes, US
7 Ways to Ease Into Meditation
Meditation is for everyone: monks in Tibet, yogis, corporate lawyers, gardeners, the rich, poor, young and old. We may all approach...
Teaching Yoga: Do Class Numbers Really Count?
Here’s the scenario: You have spent hours putting together a new music playlist that has a great beat and gets a message across...
The Symmetry of Cycling and Yoga
The combination of yoga and sport is endless. Yoga for golfers, yoga for runners, yoga for cyclists....the list goes on! Some may view...
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
We hope you enjoyed week one of our free online film festival, and welcome to week two. This week's focus is on harnessing the power...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
Exciting Changes Are Coming: MyYoga News
A Message From Michelle Trantina, President of MyYogaNine years ago my husband Jason and I launched MyYoga Online. It was a bold dream...
The Yellow Brick Road to Happiness
Following the path to happiness can be complicated. Who defined this happiness that we all want to follow? Do we even know what happiness...
Simple Practices to Plant the Seeds of Gratitude
As I walked home from teaching a yoga class this morning, it was raining. Not a downpour kind of a rain but a nice light shower. The...
4 Essential Facts About Food and Nutrition
Although there is a lot of information out there about nutrition, food, diet, how to eat, what to eat…it can be very confusing....
5 Life-Healing Lessons We Can Learn from Animals
We are often taught in life to avoid being like animals. For instance, the saying, “You’re behaving like an animal,”...
5 Solutions for Dissolving Self-Doubt
I doubt myself, I trust myself. The vision is clear, then I’m in the fog. I feel powerful and then the next moment...
Tropical Green Energy Smoothie
With life being so fast-paced it can be hard to fit in all the nutritious foods you need. That’s why I love blending them all...