About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
Hi! I LOVE MY YOGA ONLINE. I live on a small island in Mexico and having yoga at my fingertips...
- Sheryln This site has saved me for the past year. I've been living in rural Missouri where I'm the...
- Sarena Firstly, I would like to thank you for this venue to practice yoga/piliates. I am more comfortable...
Having access to daily videos has changed me! I'm improving my home practice, trying new styles...
- Natalie Dear MYO, Thank you for providing an excellent service. As a Spiritual teacher and intuitive...
- Lisa Thank you so much for a great site. I broke my foot about 5 weeks ago and use to do 90 minutes...
Hi MYO! I love love LOVE your website. It's amazing I hadn't heard of you earlier, but my...
- Sarah-Kate MYO has got me back on the mat after three long years of struggling to find the time, energy...
- Fiona I love MYO! I have anxiety about everything-- my relationship, money, my job, and especially...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Raghunath . Ashleigh Sergeant Janet Stone Bernie Clark
- Clara Roberts-Oss Danielle Mika Nagel Meghan Currie David Magone
- Mara Branscombe Gina Caputo Nico Luce Kreg Weiss, B HKin
- Kevan Gale Pedro Franco Hemalayaa Behl Anita Seiz
- Rod Stryker Gloria Latham Kia Miller Kino MacGregor
- Michelle Trantina Desiree Rumbaugh Andrea Marcum Mary Clare Sweet
- Chris Chavez Cameron Gilley Annie Carpenter Shiva Rea
- Mark Whitwell Ashley Turner Ryan Leier Cyndi Lee
- Kerri Kelly Doug Swenson Faith Hunter
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Doesnt work on my mobile...android
about 4 minutes ago from Scarborough, CA
Awesome pace, loved the flow of it! Just what I needed to calm down tonight, reluctant to go...
about 8 hours ago from Vegreville, CA
Day 4: Strength and Length
9 hours ago from Sunnyvale, US
Release into Self
about 9 hours ago from KAUFMAN, US
Yoga Break for Super Moms
just what i needed today!
10 hours ago
Yoga and Me: A Poem
When yoga first discovered meIt was a thing I did, to be healthy But over time, I was intrigued And realized, the waters run deep...
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
We hope you enjoyed week one of our free online film festival, and welcome to week two. This week's focus is on harnessing the power...
Meditation for Beginners
“What is meditation?” is the first question I ask new students in my class. I get many answers. Sometimes people just say...
A 5-Minute Routine to Improve Your Posture
When we think of improving our posture we might think of holding the head high, or rooting evenly into our feet. Maybe we adjust the...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
Exciting Changes Are Coming: MyYoga News
A Message From Michelle Trantina, President of MyYogaNine years ago my husband Jason and I launched MyYoga Online. It was a bold dream...
Simple Practices to Plant the Seeds of Gratitude
As I walked home from teaching a yoga class this morning, it was raining. Not a downpour kind of a rain but a nice light shower. The...
4 Essential Facts About Food and Nutrition
Although there is a lot of information out there about nutrition, food, diet, how to eat, what to eat…it can be very confusing....
5 Life-Healing Lessons We Can Learn from Animals
We are often taught in life to avoid being like animals. For instance, the saying, “You’re behaving like an animal,”...
5 Solutions for Dissolving Self-Doubt
I doubt myself, I trust myself. The vision is clear, then I’m in the fog. I feel powerful and then the next moment...
Tropical Green Energy Smoothie
With life being so fast-paced it can be hard to fit in all the nutritious foods you need. That’s why I love blending them all...
5 Ways to Relax Every Day
For most of us, the snooze button is a more regular part of our morning routine than getting up early and calmly observing the beautiful...