About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I LOVE MyYoga Online!
I travel and move a lot in my work. MyYoga Online has helped me to...
- Nicholas Having access to daily videos has changed me! I'm improving my home practice, trying new styles...
- Natalie MYO has been the best thing that has happened to my home practice! I started a daily yoga...
As a new mum, myo is perfect for me. I can choose from so many different styles and lengths...
- Emma I finally had the chance today to try my new MYO video "Flying School": I really loved it,...
- Frances Hello, I have been so pleased with both the member services and the wonderful instructors...
As a very busy professional and mother, i don't get time to go to the gym. I enjoy Yoga a lot...
- Arundhati MYO has changed my life. I actually do all of the yoga I always wanted to do since it's so...
- Kerrie I am very new to Yoga and happened to find Anusara Therapeutics for Hips and Lower Back online...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Michelle Trantina Gina Caputo Kino MacGregor Kia Miller
- Mark Whitwell Hemalayaa Behl Andrea Marcum Ashley Turner
- Shiva Rea Doug Swenson Kreg Weiss, B HKin Rod Stryker
- Mara Branscombe Bernie Clark Nico Luce Anita Seiz
- Cyndi Lee Faith Hunter Gloria Latham Cameron Gilley
- Mary Clare Sweet Danielle Mika Nagel Pedro Franco Kevan Gale
- David Magone Meghan Currie Annie Carpenter Janet Stone
- Ryan Leier Ashleigh Sergeant Desiree Rumbaugh Chris Chavez
- Raghunath . Clara Roberts-Oss Kerri Kelly
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Wisdom Warriors: Hip Openers And Arm Balances
Loved this class. I'm 23 and found several poses that challenged me (thankfully) as well...
14 minutes ago
Urban Priestess Part 1
I feel amazing after this practice, thank you!
about 33 minutes ago from Winter Springs, US
a bit on the gentle side, but good to ease you back into remembering what your core is after...
about a hour ago from Toronto, CA
Feels good ! Namaste
about 3 hours ago from Pittsburgh, US
Quite fast, but really enjoyable.....standing split is amazing (I know one shouldn't be...
about 4 hours ago from Harlow, GB
My Yoga on GaiamTV: A Few Important Details
Thanks to all of you for your feedback regarding the upcoming launch. We love your enthusiasm to start exploring My Yoga on Gaiam...
How Yoga Can Heat Up Your Summer Job Search
Cultivating tapas, or heat, in your daily yoga practice can be a powerful tool and could help you to get fired up about your career.Tapas...
How Yoga Can Help You Recover from Adrenal Fatigue
“Adrenal Fatigue” is a term that pops up more and more frequently these days. Do any of these symptoms sound familiar to...
Yoga Philosophy: Maya and the Veil of Illusion
Are we all separate individuals or are we all connected as one Universal Consciousness? Or are we both simultaneously? This question...
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
We hope you enjoyed week one of our free online film festival, and welcome to week two. This week's focus is on harnessing the power...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
5 Ways to Use Peppermint Oil
I’ve recently fallen in love with peppermint oil. Peppermint oil is widely known for its ancient medicinal properties; its many...
3 Healthy Habits for Lasting Happiness
Lately I’ve given presentations to hundreds of people on the art of living in harmony and happiness. Having recently moved with...
Refreshing Mint Slushy
This slushy is so delicious and refreshing you’ll be craving it all summer! The fresh taste is a great way to perk you up in...
7 Ways to Stop Overthinking
We’ve all been there. The same thought spinning around in your head, the worst case scenario playing on repeat in your mind as...
Running: Training for the Mind
Sit down, breathe deep, lace up my runners and set out for a little ‘me’ time. As my body begins to warm up through a brisk...
The Art of Doing Nothing: 5 Lessons for Living a Truly Happy Life
Most of us are guilty of trying to fill up any free spot we may have in our calendars. We have been taught that the busier we are,...