About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
My lovely yogis` !!
After my best friend died I didnt have the energy or will to go to...
- Therése I have to say I am very impressed with My Yoga Online's website. Your extensive library and...
- Shanin I have benefited so much from this site since I am out of (my) country and don't have access...
Thank you for this site. Thank you for the professional way in which you present yoga practice....
- Barb THANK YOU MY YOGA ONLINE!! I love having this right in my home! I bought my two sisters a...
- Michel After 3 years of not being able to get to studio classes (due to time, money and childcare...
Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!
I joined a couple of weeks ago and I can't thank you...
- Jasmine My personal practice has suffered after a bad fall on the ankle. I have been able to get swing...
- Norah MyYogaOnline is the best site for yoga EVER. I think it is very informative and easy to use....
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Desiree Rumbaugh Faith Hunter Hemalayaa Behl Bernie Clark
- Annie Carpenter Michelle Trantina Chris Chavez Mara Branscombe
- Mary Clare Sweet Kino MacGregor Cyndi Lee Nico Luce
- Shiva Rea Doug Swenson Pedro Franco Gina Caputo
- Janet Stone Kevan Gale Danielle Mika Nagel Clara Roberts-Oss
- Gloria Latham Cameron Gilley Mark Whitwell Kerri Kelly
- Andrea Marcum Ryan Leier Kreg Weiss, B HKin David Magone
- Rod Stryker Raghunath . Ashley Turner Kia Miller
- Ashleigh Sergeant Anita Seiz Meghan Currie
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Full Body Strengthening and Toning
WOW….what an amazing class!!!! Perfectly set together and guided! Thank you so much, David!...
12 minutes ago from Mono, CA
Sleep Tight Restorative Yin Flow
I love this practice. I'm trying to do it most nights. I still need to do many modifications...
about 18 minutes ago from Sydney, AU
@etsoutsika haha. I hear you. You can boycott my sequence and take it slower if you want. Linger...
26 minutes ago from Sydney, AU
@Tappin1 me too :)
27 minutes ago from Sydney, AU
Thanks for all your feedback on this one guys. Love hearing your thoughts. x Also hope your...
27 minutes ago from Sydney, AU
7 Ways to Ease Into Meditation
Meditation is for everyone: monks in Tibet, yogis, corporate lawyers, gardeners, the rich, poor, young and old. We may all approach...
Teaching Yoga: Do Class Numbers Really Count?
Here’s the scenario: You have spent hours putting together a new music playlist that has a great beat and gets a message across...
The Symmetry of Cycling and Yoga
The combination of yoga and sport is endless. Yoga for golfers, yoga for runners, yoga for cyclists....the list goes on! Some may view...
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
We hope you enjoyed week one of our free online film festival, and welcome to week two. This week's focus is on harnessing the power...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
Exciting Changes Are Coming: MyYoga News
A Message From Michelle Trantina, President of MyYogaNine years ago my husband Jason and I launched MyYoga Online. It was a bold dream...
The Yellow Brick Road to Happiness
Following the path to happiness can be complicated. Who defined this happiness that we all want to follow? Do we even know what happiness...
Simple Practices to Plant the Seeds of Gratitude
As I walked home from teaching a yoga class this morning, it was raining. Not a downpour kind of a rain but a nice light shower. The...
4 Essential Facts About Food and Nutrition
Although there is a lot of information out there about nutrition, food, diet, how to eat, what to eat…it can be very confusing....
5 Life-Healing Lessons We Can Learn from Animals
We are often taught in life to avoid being like animals. For instance, the saying, “You’re behaving like an animal,”...
5 Solutions for Dissolving Self-Doubt
I doubt myself, I trust myself. The vision is clear, then I’m in the fog. I feel powerful and then the next moment...
Tropical Green Energy Smoothie
With life being so fast-paced it can be hard to fit in all the nutritious foods you need. That’s why I love blending them all...