About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I love My Yoga Online. I always wanted to practice Yoga from my early twenties and even tried...
- Fernanda I so appreciate the variety and ability to do a class when it fits my schedule and being able...
- Kathie I have found My Yoga Online to be excellent. It is really nice to have the flexibility...
To say that Yoga Online has changed my life would be an understatement. I used to struggle...
- Erin This site has saved me for the past year. I've been living in rural Missouri where I'm the...
- Sarena We LOVE my yoga online!! My partner and I use it everyday and have recommended it to everyone...
Yoga has helped me to deal with many physical and emotional issues over the past few years....
- Debbie I am very new to Yoga and happened to find Anusara Therapeutics for Hips and Lower Back online...
- Kathleen I love myyogaonline and have found the quality of all of the lessons/videos that I have used...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Mary Clare Sweet Faith Hunter Danielle Mika Nagel Cameron Gilley
- Janet Stone Nico Luce Pedro Franco Gina Caputo
- Kia Miller Kevan Gale Ashley Turner Shiva Rea
- Michelle Trantina Andrea Marcum Kreg Weiss, B HKin Meghan Currie
- Kerri Kelly Cyndi Lee Doug Swenson Clara Roberts-Oss
- Raghunath . David Magone Annie Carpenter Anita Seiz
- Rod Stryker Mark Whitwell Gloria Latham Kino MacGregor
- Bernie Clark Hemalayaa Behl Ashleigh Sergeant Chris Chavez
- Ryan Leier Mara Branscombe Desiree Rumbaugh
MEET OUR MEMBERS
InnerYoga for Reducing Stress and Anxiety AM
Thank you for this beautiful and grounding practice!
about a hour ago
2 hours ago from Montreal, CA
Warrior Power: Brazilian Warrior Dances
total cardio - fun! 8/01
about 2 hours ago
Saraswati, The Muse of Creation
about 2 hours ago from Voghera, IT
Playing in the Waves
Such a great way to get out of your head and into the present moment.
about 2 hours ago from Cleveland, OH, US
7 Ways to Ease Into Meditation
Meditation is for everyone: monks in Tibet, yogis, corporate lawyers, gardeners, the rich, poor, young and old. We may all approach...
Teaching Yoga: Do Class Numbers Really Count?
Here’s the scenario: You have spent hours putting together a new music playlist that has a great beat and gets a message across...
The Symmetry of Cycling and Yoga
The combination of yoga and sport is endless. Yoga for golfers, yoga for runners, yoga for cyclists....the list goes on! Some may view...
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
We hope you enjoyed week one of our free online film festival, and welcome to week two. This week's focus is on harnessing the power...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
Exciting Changes Are Coming: MyYoga News
A Message From Michelle Trantina, President of MyYogaNine years ago my husband Jason and I launched MyYoga Online. It was a bold dream...
The Importance of Cleansing the Soul
I spend a lot of time talking about proper food choices and cleaning out the kitchen, but what happens when our bellies are filled...
The Yellow Brick Road to Happiness
Following the path to happiness can be complicated. Who defined this happiness that we all want to follow? Do we even know what happiness...
Simple Practices to Plant the Seeds of Gratitude
As I walked home from teaching a yoga class this morning, it was raining. Not a downpour kind of a rain but a nice light shower. The...
4 Essential Facts About Food and Nutrition
Although there is a lot of information out there about nutrition, food, diet, how to eat, what to eat…it can be very confusing....
5 Life-Healing Lessons We Can Learn from Animals
We are often taught in life to avoid being like animals. For instance, the saying, “You’re behaving like an animal,”...
5 Solutions for Dissolving Self-Doubt
I doubt myself, I trust myself. The vision is clear, then I’m in the fog. I feel powerful and then the next moment...