About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
To say that Yoga Online has changed my life would be an understatement. I used to struggle...
- Erin We LOVE my yoga online!! My partner and I use it everyday and have recommended it to everyone...
- Kat I have found My Yoga Online to be excellent. It is really nice to have the flexibility...
Having access to daily videos has changed me! I'm improving my home practice, trying new styles...
- Natalie MYO has been the best thing that has happened to my home practice! I started a daily yoga...
- Isis After 3 years of not being able to get to studio classes (due to time, money and childcare...
such a beautiful site, the teacher here are phenomenal and put a lot of energy and love into...
- Zoey My lovely yogis` !! After my best friend died I didnt have the energy or will to go to...
- Therése My Yoga Online has changed my life. Last spring due to a slipped disc in my neck half of my...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Andrea Marcum Kreg Weiss, B HKin Cameron Gilley Annie Carpenter
- Shiva Rea Pedro Franco Faith Hunter Janet Stone
- Desiree Rumbaugh David Magone Meghan Currie Rod Stryker
- Kia Miller Anita Seiz Mara Branscombe Ashley Turner
- Gina Caputo Kerri Kelly Nicki Doane Bernie Clark
- Doug Swenson Ashleigh Sergeant Cyndi Lee Michelle Trantina
- Raghunath . Hemalayaa Behl Chris Chavez Danielle Mika Nagel
- Mark Whitwell Clara Roberts-Oss Ryan Leier Kino MacGregor
- Nico Luce Mary Clare Sweet Kevan Gale Gloria Latham
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Balance and Burn
2 hours ago
Seventh Chakra Yoga Practice
What a great and simple practice. I am loving the chakra series.
about 3 hours ago from Darien, US
This is wonderful, just what I needed. Thank you!
about 6 hours ago from Greenwood, US
Power Yoga for Happiness: Goin' Big
Delicious, beautiful and inspiring. I feel amazing! Mahalo!
about 7 hours ago
Balance and Burn
Great class. Feelin ready for a good night sleep now Thanks!
8 hours ago
A Simple Chair Yoga Technique to Relieve Neck and Shoulder Tension
You don't have to wait to do yoga until you get to your class, leave work, or feel better if you are sick or injured. You can do yoga...
Pranayama Basics: When to Inhale and Exhale
One of the things my students found most difficult or confusing about a yoga class, was when the teacher started talking about when...
Your Amazing Brain and How to Use it Properly
You are the owner of one of the most powerful and fascinating machines on the planet—the human brain. This incredible piece of...
Win a One Day Yoga Retreat at The Toronto Yoga Show
Win a one day yoga retreat at The Toronto Yoga Conference and Show with Colleen Saidman Yee and Rodney Yee -- a $216 value! Want to...
Love is Stronger than Fear: A Spotlight on Desirée Rumbaugh
Desirée Rumbaugh is a gifted and inspiring yoga teacher who leads from a place of deep wisdom and grace. Bringing over 25 years...
My Yoga Online is Proud to Support The Haven
At the end of Anahata: The Heart of Yoga, My Yoga Online will make a $500 donation to The Haven in the name of its most active participant,...
Mediterranean Style Bean Salad
My all-time favorite way of preparing vegetables is roasting them. Depending on the vegetable, it could be a short or long process....
10 Things We Can Learn from Stress and Anxiety
Here is a list of 10 things we can learn from stress and anxiety: 1. How to handle something difficult. Stressful things...
Pamper Yourself in 6 Easy Steps
As a busy mom, yoga teacher and all around (self-proclaimed) Domestic Goddess, I sometimes find myself lacking in the personal time...
The Number One Rule for Improving Your Life
Do you ever get pissed off or frustrated, uptight or stressed about what’s happening in the moment? Do you notice how much...
Roasted Sweet Potato Mac and Cheese (Vegan)
I am really excited about this recipe. I have entered a time machine and gone back to my childhood. The only difference...
Kapha Reducing Breakfast Porridge
Are you feeling a little heavy and a little sluggish? Are you craving sunshine and warmth and wish for Spring to put a spring in your step?