About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
This has been the best gift I have ever given to myself. I live in a small town with no yoga...
- Sheila From LIlla's Yoga and You in the 70's to MyYogaOnline, technology just keeps getting better...
- Laurie I really enjoy your site. I am an instructor and it is nice to take a class at home and get...
I want to thank you for such a wonderful site. I just completed my 200 hr teacher training...
- Sharon We LOVE my yoga online!! My partner and I use it everyday and have recommended it to everyone...
- Kat Dear MYO, Thank you for providing an excellent service. As a Spiritual teacher and intuitive...
I LOVE MyYoga Online!
I travel and move a lot in my work. MyYoga Online has helped me to...
- Nicholas It is amazing what can be considered "feeling normal", and how unwell that can actually...
- Jodi THANKS for this great website. I am a solo mom that could not do yoga classes anymore (unless...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Mark Whitwell Ashley Turner Pedro Franco Desiree Rumbaugh
- Cyndi Lee Mara Branscombe Clara Roberts-Oss Bernie Clark
- David Magone Nico Luce Annie Carpenter Kevan Gale
- Gina Caputo Kino MacGregor Gloria Latham Ryan Leier
- Faith Hunter Janet Stone Chris Chavez Hemalayaa Behl
- Danielle Mika Nagel Doug Swenson Cameron Gilley Kreg Weiss, B HKin
- Kia Miller Andrea Marcum Shiva Rea Kerri Kelly
- Mary Clare Sweet Meghan Currie Michelle Trantina Raghunath .
- Rod Stryker Anita Seiz Ashleigh Sergeant
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Progressive Backbends Step Two: Calm Mind, Awakened Heart
After a couple days I repeated this practice. Which I love going because I always get more...
4 minutes ago from Freeland, US
Third Chakra Yoga Practice
Ashley, thank you for this whole chakra package!! I am learning so much of mind and body....
7 minutes ago from Ottawa, CA
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
8 minutes ago
Progressive Backbend Step Four: Commitment
I think if yoga teachers would enlighten their students more about opening their awareness...
about 16 minutes ago from Miami, US
Vinyasa Yoga For Youth
Great class with my grans! Thank you for the children's classes!
about 22 minutes ago from Marsh harbour, BS
Meditation for Beginners
“What is meditation?” is the first question I ask new students in my class. I get many answers. Sometimes people just say...
A 5-Minute Routine to Improve Your Posture
When we think of improving our posture we might think of holding the head high, or rooting evenly into our feet. Maybe we adjust the...
Getting Started at a Yoga Studio: 3 Suggestions for New Teachers
Many new yoga teachers I talk to say that they have been frustrated when trying to get in the door at a yoga studio. In this...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
Exciting Changes Are Coming: MyYoga News
A Message From Michelle Trantina, President of MyYogaNine years ago my husband Jason and I launched MyYoga Online. It was a bold dream...
Discovering a Safe Place to Feel: A Spotlight on Faith Hunter
Committed to living a life of soulful freedom, every day Faith Hunter aims to both inspire and be inspired by the possibilities that...
5 Solutions for Dissolving Self-Doubt
I doubt myself, I trust myself. The vision is clear, then I’m in the fog. I feel powerful and then the next moment...
Tropical Green Energy Smoothie
With life being so fast-paced it can be hard to fit in all the nutritious foods you need. That’s why I love blending them all...
5 Ways to Relax Every Day
For most of us, the snooze button is a more regular part of our morning routine than getting up early and calmly observing the beautiful...
Ayurvedic Post-Yoga Recovery Drink
You have just finished your flow class. You can still feel the warm stretch in your muscles. You're experiencing the spaciousness,...
The Surprising Truth about Creativity and Limitations
Have you ever felt limited? You know, limited by your ability in mind, body, or spirit. Doesn't that thought feel kind of...
Why Being Grateful is Just as Important as Breathing
Being grateful is just as important as breathing. Every human alive right now is breathing, but the act of breathing alone does not...