About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
THANKS for this
great website. I am a solo mom that could not do yoga classes anymore
- Julie I stumbled upon My yoga online somehow through facebook and i'm doing the 25 days of free yoga...
- Simmi As a new mum, myo is perfect for me. I can choose from so many different styles and lengths...
As a very busy professional and mother, i don't get time to go to the gym. I enjoy Yoga a lot...
- Arundhati I've learned so much about yoga and a healthy lifestyle in my first month of membership here!...
- Judith i spent the last four weeks at home with severe and debilitating neck pain. a few days ago...
I'm so glad I've found you guys!!
I started taking yoga lessons when I was 15 (10 yrs ago)...
- Juliana I love the variety of yoga levels and classes! It gets me doing yoga everyday, and I feel great!
- Robyn I joined about 2 months ago, and I love using the site so much! It has made yoga so much more...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Janet Stone Andrea Marcum Cyndi Lee Mara Branscombe
- Michelle Trantina Pedro Franco Desiree Rumbaugh Anita Seiz
- Ashley Turner Raghunath . Gloria Latham Shiva Rea
- Nico Luce Kreg Weiss, B HKin David Magone Annie Carpenter
- Chris Chavez Mark Whitwell Bernie Clark Kia Miller
- Kevan Gale Ryan Leier Clara Roberts-Oss Gina Caputo
- Meghan Currie Faith Hunter Nicki Doane Kerri Kelly
- Ashleigh Sergeant Mary Clare Sweet Rod Stryker Kino MacGregor
- Doug Swenson Cameron Gilley Danielle Mika Nagel Hemalayaa
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Quick Yoga Energizer
Thanks for the lovely class. I liked the music. Nice pace. Great for the morning when you...
6 minutes ago from Toronto, CA
wonderfully freeing and restorative
27 minutes ago from London, GB
Sabotage Self-Doubt with Yoga
I am truly amazed that you have completed an 800 hour Yoga Philosophy course. Please give...
37 minutes ago from ASHEVILLE, US
Very calming experience for my first steps with yoga practice! Thank you
about 52 minutes ago from Cergy, FR
5 Tips to Balance in Handstand
about a hour ago from Mojave, US
Yoga Changes Things
Seeing someone achieve a goal or dream uplifts the spirit of not only the doer, but the observer. As a yoga teacher, I get a front...
Run Faster, Recover Quicker: A Yoga Warmup for Runners
Seventeen years ago, I was a long distance runner who discovered yoga on a whim. Although I had always been pretty flexible, I was...
3 Ways Yoga and Ayurveda Keep You Healthy and Vibrant
Rooted in ancient India both Ayurveda and Yoga are taught as a means to cultivate higher states of health. While both sciences emphasize...
A Sneak Peek at Our Upcoming Gratitude Guide
Staff Blog Post Candles, meditation, flows, and love love love! These are things you have to look forward to in our upcoming practice...
Conscious Box Tuesday Giveaway
Conscious Box is giving away a free one-year subscription -- a $204 value! This week's question: What's your favorite healthy...
Heading Into Gratitude Season
Staff Blog Post November is all but over and holiday jingles are working their way into the playlist of almost every retail store....
The Solar Plexus Chakra: Foods for Self-Esteem
The solar plexus chakra represents self-esteem and willpower, and governs the stomach and other digestive organs. This chakra is located...
The Self-Compassion Cheat Sheet
One of the hurdles most of us run into when trying to become more self-compassionate is not knowing what “self-compassion”...
Shed Light on Your Shadow Self
We all know someone who has made a career change to follow their dreams. Or someone who has worked hard to lose a large amount of weight....
5 Ways to Become More Positive
With a background in confidence coaching, I am often asked for help with positive thinking. It is true that the world pushes us to...
Expectations: A Self-Fulfilling Prophecy
Our desire to force and control situations is often tied to our limiting beliefs about how our goals can be realized. When our secret...
Zain’s Pumpkin Pie Pancakes
Do the dropping temperatures have you craving warm and delicious pumpkin pie? Well, why not indulge at breakfast with my delicious,...