About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I've been a member of My Yoga Online since about January, and I absolutely love it. I think...
- Katie Yoga has helped me to deal with many physical and emotional issues over the past few years....
- Debbie Amazing variety of styles & teaching methods. As a teacher its great to have a reference to...
I really enjoy your site. I am an instructor and it is nice to take a
class at home and get...
- Jody I am 59 years old and have spent years sitting and doing nothing. My Yoga Online, is wonderful.....I...
- Cathie As a new mum, myo is perfect for me. I can choose from so many different styles and lengths...
I want to thank you for such a wonderful site. I just completed my 200 hr teacher training...
- Sharon I just finished the Hip Opener live practice by Desiree Rumbaugh. What a wonderful experience!...
- Melinda I have to say I am very impressed with My Yoga Online's website. Your extensive library and...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Cyndi Lee Kia Miller Rod Stryker Meghan Currie
- Kino MacGregor Desiree Rumbaugh Gloria Latham Mark Whitwell
- Annie Carpenter Cameron Gilley Bernie Clark Mary Clare Sweet
- Kreg Weiss, B HKin Michelle Trantina Anita Seiz Ryan Leier
- Kevan Gale Chris Chavez Doug Swenson Janet Stone
- Faith Hunter Ashley Turner Mara Branscombe Pedro Franco
- Andrea Marcum Shiva Rea Ashleigh Sergeant Kerri Kelly
- Gina Caputo Clara Roberts-Oss Raghunath . Nico Luce
- David Magone Hemalayaa Behl Danielle Mika Nagel
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Loved this so much! Great way to end my week. Thank you.
about a hour ago
Day 6: Grace in Motion
I really enjoyed the feminine movements and the release from free flow.
2 hours ago from Sunnyvale, US
Capoeira Yoga Fusion
Yay! Fun. I have always wanted to try some Capoeira!
3 hours ago
Sleepy Time Yoga
I am sure parents everywhere would love to have this class. I teach lots of kids yoga, that...
3 hours ago from lemont, US
Strength and Tone
Great video! I can't wait to be strong enough to do all the moves and not have to come...
5 hours ago from newport beach, US
7 Ways to Ease Into Meditation
Meditation is for everyone: monks in Tibet, yogis, corporate lawyers, gardeners, the rich, poor, young and old. We may all approach...
Teaching Yoga: Do Class Numbers Really Count?
Here’s the scenario: You have spent hours putting together a new music playlist that has a great beat and gets a message across...
The Symmetry of Cycling and Yoga
The combination of yoga and sport is endless. Yoga for golfers, yoga for runners, yoga for cyclists....the list goes on! Some may view...
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
We hope you enjoyed week one of our free online film festival, and welcome to week two. This week's focus is on harnessing the power...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
Exciting Changes Are Coming: MyYoga News
A Message From Michelle Trantina, President of MyYogaNine years ago my husband Jason and I launched MyYoga Online. It was a bold dream...
The Importance of Cleansing the Soul
I spend a lot of time talking about proper food choices and cleaning out the kitchen, but what happens when our bellies are filled...
The Yellow Brick Road to Happiness
Following the path to happiness can be complicated. Who defined this happiness that we all want to follow? Do we even know what happiness...
Simple Practices to Plant the Seeds of Gratitude
As I walked home from teaching a yoga class this morning, it was raining. Not a downpour kind of a rain but a nice light shower. The...
4 Essential Facts About Food and Nutrition
Although there is a lot of information out there about nutrition, food, diet, how to eat, what to eat…it can be very confusing....
5 Life-Healing Lessons We Can Learn from Animals
We are often taught in life to avoid being like animals. For instance, the saying, “You’re behaving like an animal,”...
5 Solutions for Dissolving Self-Doubt
I doubt myself, I trust myself. The vision is clear, then I’m in the fog. I feel powerful and then the next moment...