About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
MYO has got me back on the mat after three long years of struggling to find the time, energy...
- Fiona It is amazing what can be considered "feeling normal", and how unwell that can actually...
- Jodi Firstly, I would like to thank you for this venue to practice yoga/piliates. I am more comfortable...
I've been a member of My Yoga Online since about January, and I absolutely love it. I think...
- Katie I am so happy to have found you. This site is a joy, it has something for everyone and something...
- Harriet As a professional in the web industry, and having won just about every award for site design...
This site has changed my life. I needed something different to stimulate my body and my mind...
- Jose Yoga has helped me to deal with many physical and emotional issues over the past few years....
- Debbie I joined My Yogaonline about a month ago and I am loving my membership! Your website is very...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Ryan Leier Kevan Gale Nico Luce Gloria Latham
- Gina Caputo Mara Branscombe Desiree Rumbaugh Ashley Turner
- Meghan Currie Annie Carpenter Kreg Weiss, B HKin Danielle Mika Nagel
- Michelle Trantina Hemalayaa Behl Doug Swenson Bernie Clark
- Mark Whitwell Pedro Franco Janet Stone Mary Clare Sweet
- Raghunath . Faith Hunter Anita Seiz David Magone
- Cameron Gilley Clara Roberts-Oss Chris Chavez Cyndi Lee
- Kia Miller Ashleigh Sergeant Kerri Kelly Kino MacGregor
- Shiva Rea Rod Stryker Andrea Marcum
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Wonderful class for starting the day. It wake up the all body. Don't let you scare from...
about 2 hours ago from rome, IT
Earth: For Grounding Body and Mind
I love to do the short work-place yoga - because it doesn't deter you and ensures that...
3 hours ago from Pune, IN
Yin Yoga for the Four Quadrants of the Legs
@bernieclark thank you for your answer. My physiotherapist has recommended a lot of back bends...
3 hours ago from Gothenburg, SE
Sexy Six Pack
Love it !!!!
about 4 hours ago
This practice worked well for my needs today, but it is in no way an advanced practice. I would...
about 5 hours ago from Jerusalem, IL
Teaching Yoga: Do Class Numbers Really Count?
Here’s the scenario: You have spent hours putting together a new music playlist that has a great beat and gets a message across...
The Symmetry of Cycling and Yoga
The combination of yoga and sport is endless. Yoga for golfers, yoga for runners, yoga for cyclists....the list goes on! Some may view...
How Meditation Heals Our Hearts
On our paths of returning to love, there comes a time for us all when we are called to heal our hearts. Whether it’s childhood...
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
We hope you enjoyed week one of our free online film festival, and welcome to week two. This week's focus is on harnessing the power...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
Exciting Changes Are Coming: MyYoga News
A Message From Michelle Trantina, President of MyYogaNine years ago my husband Jason and I launched MyYoga Online. It was a bold dream...
The Yellow Brick Road to Happiness
Following the path to happiness can be complicated. Who defined this happiness that we all want to follow? Do we even know what happiness...
Simple Practices to Plant the Seeds of Gratitude
As I walked home from teaching a yoga class this morning, it was raining. Not a downpour kind of a rain but a nice light shower. The...
4 Essential Facts About Food and Nutrition
Although there is a lot of information out there about nutrition, food, diet, how to eat, what to eat…it can be very confusing....
5 Life-Healing Lessons We Can Learn from Animals
We are often taught in life to avoid being like animals. For instance, the saying, “You’re behaving like an animal,”...
5 Solutions for Dissolving Self-Doubt
I doubt myself, I trust myself. The vision is clear, then I’m in the fog. I feel powerful and then the next moment...
Tropical Green Energy Smoothie
With life being so fast-paced it can be hard to fit in all the nutritious foods you need. That’s why I love blending them all...