About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I love the variety of yoga levels and classes! It gets me doing yoga everyday, and I feel
- Robyn Namaste' Just wanted to say how awesome this site is - absolutely love it! Favorite teachers...
- Marilyn One of the blessing of TIC is to connect with people all over the world. Everytime I do Yoga...
I have found My Yoga Online to be excellent.
It is really nice to have the flexibility...
- Angela My Yoga Online has changed my life. Last spring due to a slipped disc in my neck half of my...
- Kirsten I joined about 2 months ago, and I love using the site so much! It has made yoga so much more...
I love MYO! I have anxiety about everything-- my relationship, money, my job, and especially...
- Lundyn Hi! I LOVE MY YOGA ONLINE. I live on a small island in Mexico and having yoga at my fingertips...
- Sheryln MyYogaOnline is the best site for yoga EVER. I think it is very informative and easy to use....
How My Yoga Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Pedro Franco Cyndi Lee Ashley Turner Clara Roberts-Oss
- Kerri Kelly Doug Swenson Mara Branscombe Nico Luce
- Meghan Currie Mark Whitwell Kreg Weiss, B HKin Kevan Gale
- Anita Seiz Hemalayaa Bibi McGill Chris Chavez
- Kia Miller Shiva Rea Ryan Leier Cameron Gilley
- Michelle Trantina David Magone Janet Stone Annie Carpenter
- Bernie Clark Danielle Mika Nagel Faith Hunter Raghunath
- Rod Stryker Gloria Latham Ashleigh Sergeant Jesse Enright
- Nicki Doane Andrea Marcum Desiree Rumbaugh Kino MacGregor
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Standing Flow 20 Minute Series
Loved this short dynamic practice thank you
about a hour ago
Soothing Touch of Yoga
First yoga class. I loved it!!!!
2 hours ago
Loving the Wilderness
Wonderful class. Namaste!
about 2 hours ago from Villiersdorp, ZA
Burn Baby Burn
Great instructor! My favorite class so far - thank you
about 4 hours ago from rainier, US
Yin Yoga: Edited Commentary
I just realized I have been doing this practice every week since it first appeared on this...
5 hours ago from Buffalo, US
6 Reasons to Visit the Hidden Yoga Gem of the Caribbean
Besides the fact that the Beach Boys sang about Aruba, why should you love it?
Why Today is the Best Day Ever to Step On Your Mat
How is your yoga practice going? Do you ever get on your mat and wonder why you are there? Does it ever seem like a waste of time?...
3 Steps to Meditation in Motion
After having spent many years in twice daily, seated meditation, it dawned on me one evening that I’d actually carried the...
Fibre Tibet Tuesday Giveaway
Fibre Tibet is giving away an organic cashmere Ocean Shawl -- a $185 value! This week's question: How do you make a difference...
Ziliotto Tuesday Giveaway
Ziliotto is giving away a $200 gift certificate! This week's question: How is your own personal style reflected in your yoga...
Yoga For Busy Moms
Happy Mother's Day! My Yoga Online is pleased to present our new Practice Guide that has been specially designed for all the Moms out...
Black Bean Brownies with Chocolate Avocado Icing
After expending my mental and physical energy in a 90-minute yoga class, I don’t know about you, but I need to refuel my body...
3 Benefits of Slowing Down
Taking things slow does not come naturally to me. I am one of those people who is constantly multi-tasking; usually in the process...
Learn to Love Your Body
It's been in the air lately - people talking about their bodies. Some loving them, most hating them. With Spring and Summer ahead of...
How Being Imperfect Made Me a Better Therapist (and Person)
Before grad-school interviews, I dyed my hair brown. I'd always had a complex about being a blonde in academic settings. Well, not...
The Right Food for a Busy Life
Three hours of Sunday prep to create lunches and dinners throughout the week! Recipes below include: Roasted Root Vegetables, Salad...
Coconut Curry Bowl with Thai Red Rice
This is a rich, warming meal with a touch of spice for those evenings where you need a little comfort food. I used a red rice simply...