About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I so appreciate the variety and ability to do a class when it fits my schedule and being able...
- Kathie I LOVE MyYoga Online! I travel and move a lot in my work. MyYoga Online has helped me to...
- Nicholas It is amazing what can be considered "feeling normal", and how unwell that can actually...
Thank you for this site. Thank you for the professional way in which you present yoga practice....
- Barb Yoga online allows me to try a multitude of classes so I never get bored and always learn new...
- Melissa I am a personal trainer and artist. I work with functional fitness and injury prevention and...
I really enjoy your site. I am an instructor and it is nice to take a
class at home and get...
- Jody From LIlla's Yoga and You in the 70's to MyYogaOnline, technology just keeps getting better...
- Laurie THANK YOU MY YOGA ONLINE!! I love having this right in my home! I bought my two sisters a...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Kino MacGregor Meghan Currie Ashley Turner Kia Miller
- Ashleigh Sergeant Chris Chavez Andrea Marcum Kevan Gale
- Cameron Gilley Anita Seiz Rod Stryker Raghunath .
- Gloria Latham Mark Whitwell Mary Clare Sweet Bernie Clark
- Danielle Mika Nagel David Magone Nico Luce Annie Carpenter
- Kerri Kelly Janet Stone Hemalayaa Behl Michelle Trantina
- Nicki Doane Mara Branscombe Faith Hunter Desiree Rumbaugh
- Kreg Weiss, B HKin Ryan Leier Cyndi Lee Pedro Franco
- Shiva Rea Clara Roberts-Oss Doug Swenson Gina Caputo
MEET OUR MEMBERS
The Flow of Vishnu
I enjoyed this today ! Namaste.
about 10 minutes ago
Saraswati, The Muse of Creation
I love your flow !
about 11 minutes ago
The Flow of Vishnu
Exactly what I needed today. Namaste.
about 16 minutes ago from Calgary, CA
Wrist Free Hip and Pelvis Exploration
Good for a quiet snowy day at home. Fixed an achy back too. Thanks!
18 minutes ago from Vermont, US
The Flow of Vishnu
Lovely practice, i would have liked it to be a lot longer though.
34 minutes ago from Chalkis, GR
Discover the Wisdom Within
Such a lightness. Such a stillness. When I am here for myself. A sense of ease emerges.
How to Hold Space for Your Children as they Learn and Grow
This post is for all the hottie yoga mommies out there who are consistently fashionably late or for those of you who know someone who...
Welcome to The Sacred Power of the Goddess. Win Prizes!
Welcome to Sacred Power of the Goddess, our latest practice guide on My Yoga Online. Who are the Gods and Goddesses of Indian...
The other day, I was sitting in the Himalayas along with a group of friends, all meditators, and my guru was leading us into a long...
Win a One Day Yoga Retreat at The Toronto Yoga Show
Win a one day yoga retreat at The Toronto Yoga Conference and Show with Colleen Saidman Yee and Rodney Yee -- a $216 value! Want to...
Love is Stronger than Fear: A Spotlight on Desirée Rumbaugh
Desirée Rumbaugh is a gifted and inspiring yoga teacher who leads from a place of deep wisdom and grace. Bringing over 25 years...
Embody the True You
Having confidence in ourselves creates amazing blessings in our lives and allow us to live up to our true potential. Who we aspire...
5 Steps to Feeling Good Now
If you can understand the power of feeling good right now, and not waiting until you’ve lost the weight, found the guy or girl,...
Happiness Made Simple
It never ceases to amaze me how good we all are (and I mean gold medal good) at making the questions of life super complicated. The...
Mediterranean Style Bean Salad
My all-time favorite way of preparing vegetables is roasting them. Depending on the vegetable, it could be a short or long process....
10 Things We Can Learn from Stress and Anxiety
Here is a list of 10 things we can learn from stress and anxiety: 1. How to handle something difficult. Stressful things...
Pamper Yourself in 6 Easy Steps
As a busy mom, yoga teacher and all around (self-proclaimed) Domestic Goddess, I sometimes find myself lacking in the personal time...