About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
Amazing variety of styles & teaching methods. As a teacher its great to have a reference to...
- Sakun MyYogaOnline is the best site for yoga EVER. I think it is very informative and easy to use....
- Barbara Myyogaonline gets me on my mat and has gotten me into a practice - I love getting my feet on...
Hi MYO! I love love LOVE your website. It's amazing I hadn't heard of you earlier, but my...
- Sarah-Kate My lovely yogis` !! After my best friend died I didnt have the energy or will to go to...
- Therése Hello, I have been so pleased with both the member services and the wonderful instructors...
I am so happy to have found you. This site is a joy, it has something for everyone and something...
- Harriet I'm very grateful to have found you guys online! I am currently living in a small part of Spain...
- Victoria One of the blessing of TIC is to connect with people all over the world. Everytime I do Yoga...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Mary Clare Sweet Bernie Clark Desiree Rumbaugh Gloria Latham
- Kreg Weiss, B HKin Cameron Gilley Meghan Currie Shiva Rea
- Hemalayaa Behl David Magone Gina Caputo Michelle Trantina
- Ryan Leier Janet Stone Faith Hunter Kerri Kelly
- Kino MacGregor Ashley Turner Chris Chavez Doug Swenson
- Cyndi Lee Rod Stryker Kia Miller Anita Seiz
- Annie Carpenter Nico Luce Nicki Doane Mark Whitwell
- Pedro Franco Clara Roberts-Oss Raghunath . Mara Branscombe
- Ashleigh Sergeant Kevan Gale Andrea Marcum Danielle Mika Nagel
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Balance and Burn
Nice little flow, enjoyed it, thank, Faith! Love your allignment cues.
about 9 minutes ago
Backbends For Spinal Health
@karinella: I appreciate the clarity of her instruction I am cringing as I dont see any compensation...
39 minutes ago from Copperas Cove, US
Balance and Burn
Good little challenge. Great flow and pace. Loved it, thanks!!
3 hours ago
Releasing Neck and Shoulder Tension
Again ..... this was short and sooooo effective ~ ~ Thank You!!!!!
4 hours ago from vancouver, US
One of my favorites so far.
4 hours ago
Pranayama Basics: When to Inhale and Exhale
One of the things my students found most difficult or confusing about a yoga class, was when the teacher started talking about when...
Your Amazing Brain and How to Use it Properly
You are the owner of one of the most powerful and fascinating machines on the planet—the human brain. This incredible piece of...
Transformative Yoga: Facing Depression and Accepting Healing
Before I began practicing yoga almost two decades ago, I had heard the word “transformative” occasionally tossed around...
Win a One Day Yoga Retreat at The Toronto Yoga Show
Win a one day yoga retreat at The Toronto Yoga Conference and Show with Colleen Saidman Yee and Rodney Yee -- a $216 value! Want to...
Love is Stronger than Fear: A Spotlight on Desirée Rumbaugh
Desirée Rumbaugh is a gifted and inspiring yoga teacher who leads from a place of deep wisdom and grace. Bringing over 25 years...
My Yoga Online is Proud to Support The Haven
At the end of Anahata: The Heart of Yoga, My Yoga Online will make a $500 donation to The Haven in the name of its most active participant,...
10 Things We Can Learn from Stress and Anxiety
Here is a list of 10 things we can learn from stress and anxiety: 1. How to handle something difficult. Stressful things...
Pamper Yourself in 6 Easy Steps
As a busy mom, yoga teacher and all around (self-proclaimed) Domestic Goddess, I sometimes find myself lacking in the personal time...
The Number One Rule for Improving Your Life
Do you ever get pissed off or frustrated, uptight or stressed about what’s happening in the moment? Do you notice how much...
Roasted Sweet Potato Mac and Cheese (Vegan)
I am really excited about this recipe. I have entered a time machine and gone back to my childhood. The only difference...
Kapha Reducing Breakfast Porridge
Are you feeling a little heavy and a little sluggish? Are you craving sunshine and warmth and wish for Spring to put a spring in your step?
10 Steps for Slipping into Restful Sleep
Our fast paced culture is over-stimulating to say the least. We’re go-go-go from morning ‘til night, and we wonder why...