About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I LOVE MyYoga Online!
I travel and move a lot in my work. MyYoga Online has helped me to...
- Nicholas such a beautiful site, the teacher here are phenomenal and put a lot of energy and love into...
- Zoey I'm very grateful to have found you guys online! I am currently living in a small part of Spain...
Your web site is just what I've needed to get myself back in touch with yoga.I have a busy,...
- Madeleine Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!! I joined a couple of weeks ago and I can't thank you...
- Jasmine I am almost a beginner and I find your site brilliant. It's clear and easy to understand the...
I finally had the chance today to try my new MYO video "Flying School": I really loved it,...
- Frances As a professional in the web industry, and having won just about every award for site design...
- Bryon As a very busy professional and mother, i don't get time to go to the gym. I enjoy Yoga a lot...
How My Yoga Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Shiva Rea Kino MacGregor Bernie Clark Desiree Rumbaugh
- Cameron Gilley Gloria Latham Ashley Turner Raghunath
- Cyndi Lee Mara Branscombe Bibi McGill Ryan Leier
- Ashleigh Sergeant Chris Chavez Anita Seiz Kerri Kelly
- Pedro Franco Nicki Doane Nico Luce Faith Hunter
- Jesse Enright Kevan Gale Hemalayaa David Magone
- Mark Whitwell Rod Stryker Clara Roberts-Oss Michelle Trantina
- Kia Miller Kreg Weiss, B HKin Meghan Currie Janet Stone
- Andrea Marcum Doug Swenson Danielle Mika Nagel Annie Carpenter
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Soothing Touch of Yoga
What a lovely revelation for me this is! I now realise I've been beating myself up with...
14 minutes ago
Clearing Out the Kinks Hatha Yoga
Hi @yagerka! Thank you for your comment. It is possible to purchase a download of this video...
about a hour ago from Vancouver, CA
Heart of a Mountain
Great short session. Thank you. Enjoyed it! Namaste!
2 hours ago from Valrico, US
Soothing Touch of Yoga
thank you very much, Doug, for this heartfull break from the fast paced life....Namaste!
2 hours ago from Cornish, US
Twist It Out Yoga
YES!!! Clara, your classes consistently bring me to the most beautiful space of open humbleness....
about 2 hours ago from Estes Park, US
3 Steps to Meditation in Motion
After having spent many years in twice daily, seated meditation, it dawned on me one evening that I’d actually carried the...
10 Tips When Practicing Arm Balances
Arm balances such as crow, side crow, peacock, flying pigeon, and eight angle (just to name a few), are a group of yoga poses that...
Ahimsa and the Yoga of Motherhood
I became a single mother before my son turned two-years-old. As the primary parent, most of what he would learn in the formative years...
Fibre Tibet Tuesday Giveaway
Fibre Tibet is giving away an organic cashmere Ocean Shawl -- a $185 value! This week's question: How do you make a difference...
Ziliotto Tuesday Giveaway
Ziliotto is giving away a $200 gift certificate! This week's question: How is your own personal style reflected in your yoga...
Yoga For Busy Moms
Happy Mother's Day! My Yoga Online is pleased to present our new Practice Guide that has been specially designed for all the Moms out...
Black Bean Brownies with Chocolate Avocado Icing
After expending my mental and physical energy in a 90 minute yoga class, I don’t know about you, but I need to refuel my body...
3 Benefits of Slowing Down
Taking things slow does not come naturally to me. I am one of those people who is constantly multi-tasking; usually in the process...
Learn to Love Your Body
It's been in the air lately - people talking about their bodies. Some loving them, most hating them. With Spring and Summer ahead of...
How Being Imperfect Made Me a Better Therapist (and Person)
Before grad-school interviews, I dyed my hair brown. I'd always had a complex about being a blonde in academic settings. Well, not...
The Right Food for a Busy Life
Three hours of Sunday prep to create lunches and dinners throughout the week! Recipes below include: Roasted Root Vegetables, Salad...
Coconut Curry Bowl with Thai Red Rice
This is a rich, warming meal with a touch of spice for those evenings where you need a little comfort food. I used a red rice simply...