About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
Firstly, I would like to thank you for this venue to practice yoga/piliates. I am more comfortable...
- K. Thank you for this site. Thank you for the professional way in which you present yoga practice....
- Barb My personal practice has suffered after a bad fall on the ankle. I have been able to get swing...
Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!
I joined a couple of weeks ago and I can't thank you...
- Jasmine I love My Yoga Online. I always wanted to practice Yoga from my early twenties and even tried...
- Fernanda Many styles, lots and lots of videos, I don´t even have time to do all good videos!:) Low...
Ultra cool, highly innovative website - leaves me feeling connected to the yoga community,...
- Sandra THANKS for this great website. I am a solo mom that could not do yoga classes anymore (unless...
- Julie It's a litter over 6 months that I'm a member of MYO and when I think about it, it feels like...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Shiva Rea Chris Chavez Raghunath . Kino MacGregor
- Ashleigh Sergeant Pedro Franco Gloria Latham David Magone
- Cyndi Lee Ryan Leier Kevan Gale Ashley Turner
- Kerri Kelly Kreg Weiss, B HKin Bernie Clark Annie Carpenter
- Hemalayaa Behl Faith Hunter Gina Caputo Mark Whitwell
- Cameron Gilley Doug Swenson Desiree Rumbaugh Nico Luce
- Andrea Marcum Meghan Currie Mary Clare Sweet Mara Branscombe
- Janet Stone Michelle Trantina Rod Stryker Anita Seiz
- Kia Miller Danielle Mika Nagel Clara Roberts-Oss
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Arm Yourself: Upper Body Toning
43 minutes ago from Los Angeles, US
Find Yourself in a Bind
@mariavoici Thank you so much for your kind words here! Love thinking of you practicing with...
44 minutes ago from Los Angeles, US
Open the Heart
Thank you Ashley! I love how you incorporate teaching about the mudras and their meaning as...
about a hour ago from Fairborn, US
Rebounding into Flow
about 2 hours ago from Voghera, IT
Burst of Gratitude Hatha Yoga
Thank YOU, Cameron! That was a lovely practice! I feel feel very grateful - for everything!...
3 hours ago from Mono, CA
Yoga and Me: A Poem
When yoga first discovered meIt was a thing I did, to be healthy But over time, I was intrigued And realized, the waters run deep...
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
We hope you enjoyed week one of our free online film festival, and welcome to week two. This week's focus is on harnessing the power...
Meditation for Beginners
“What is meditation?” is the first question I ask new students in my class. I get many answers. Sometimes people just say...
A 5-Minute Routine to Improve Your Posture
When we think of improving our posture we might think of holding the head high, or rooting evenly into our feet. Maybe we adjust the...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
Exciting Changes Are Coming: MyYoga News
A Message From Michelle Trantina, President of MyYogaNine years ago my husband Jason and I launched MyYoga Online. It was a bold dream...
4 Essential Facts About Food and Nutrition
Although there is a lot of information out there about nutrition, food, diet, how to eat, what to eat…it can be very confusing....
5 Life-Healing Lessons We Can Learn from Animals
We are often taught in life to avoid being like animals. For instance, the saying, “You’re behaving like an animal,”...
5 Solutions for Dissolving Self-Doubt
I doubt myself, I trust myself. The vision is clear, then I’m in the fog. I feel powerful and then the next moment...
Tropical Green Energy Smoothie
With life being so fast-paced it can be hard to fit in all the nutritious foods you need. That’s why I love blending them all...
5 Ways to Relax Every Day
For most of us, the snooze button is a more regular part of our morning routine than getting up early and calmly observing the beautiful...
Ayurvedic Post-Yoga Recovery Drink
You have just finished your flow class. You can still feel the warm stretch in your muscles. You're experiencing the spaciousness,...