About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
hi i love this site its helped me in my yoga, and opened up in all ways , ienjoy yoga naked...
- Aida Yoga has helped me to deal with many physical and emotional issues over the past few years....
- Debbie This is the best thing ever, Im from mexico, from a city where there are no yoga casses, so...
I found MYO about 3 years ago. I live in a small rural town that didn't have any yoga studios...
- Melinda Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I will continue to share my wonderful experience with MyYogaOnline...
- Lauren Amazing variety of styles & teaching methods. As a teacher its great to have a reference to...
I just joined your online group to augment classed I take at a gym. I hate to miss a class...
- Diane I am very new to Yoga and happened to find Anusara Therapeutics for Hips and Lower Back online...
- Kathleen As a very busy professional and mother, i don't get time to go to the gym. I enjoy Yoga a lot...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Kino MacGregor Bernie Clark Anita Seiz Chris Chavez
- Pedro Franco Ryan Leier Mark Whitwell Cameron Gilley
- Mary Clare Sweet Ashley Turner Andrea Marcum Hemalayaa Behl
- Kerri Kelly Michelle Trantina Desiree Rumbaugh Gina Caputo
- Clara Roberts-Oss Kreg Weiss, B HKin Shiva Rea Cyndi Lee
- Nico Luce Raghunath . Faith Hunter Mara Branscombe
- Rod Stryker Annie Carpenter Kevan Gale Janet Stone
- Kia Miller Meghan Currie Gloria Latham Ashleigh Sergeant
- David Magone Danielle Mika Nagel Doug Swenson
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Yoga for Breakups
@changesofheart You may want to check out my free site: holistic divorce counseling for support...
49 seconds ago from Buffalo, US
Hanumanasana Part 3: Inner Thighs, Groin, and Core
So good, because my hips are so tight. Thanks Ashleigh. I made it through #3.
18 minutes ago from Fort Langley, CA
Loved the pace & flow, great way to start my day!!
about a hour ago
Yoga for Breakups
I am currently going through a marriage separation & am doing this yoga flow everyday....
2 hours ago from Brisbane, AU
Adrenal Glands and the Stress Response
Nice overview and explanation. I could identify why I physically feel certain ways in the situations...
3 hours ago from Freeland, US
My Yoga on GaiamTV: A Few Important Details
Thanks to all of you for your feedback regarding the upcoming launch. We love your enthusiasm to start exploring My Yoga on Gaiam...
How Yoga Can Heat Up Your Summer Job Search
Cultivating tapas, or heat, in your daily yoga practice can be a powerful tool and could help you to get fired up about your career.Tapas...
How Yoga Can Help You Recover from Adrenal Fatigue
“Adrenal Fatigue” is a term that pops up more and more frequently these days. Do any of these symptoms sound familiar to...
Yoga Philosophy: Maya and the Veil of Illusion
Are we all separate individuals or are we all connected as one Universal Consciousness? Or are we both simultaneously? This question...
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
We hope you enjoyed week one of our free online film festival, and welcome to week two. This week's focus is on harnessing the power...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
5 Ways to Use Peppermint Oil
I’ve recently fallen in love with peppermint oil. Peppermint oil is widely known for its ancient medicinal properties; its many...
3 Healthy Habits for Lasting Happiness
Lately I’ve given presentations to hundreds of people on the art of living in harmony and happiness. Having recently moved with...
Refreshing Mint Slushy
This slushy is so delicious and refreshing you’ll be craving it all summer! The fresh taste is a great way to perk you up in...
7 Ways to Stop Overthinking
We’ve all been there. The same thought spinning around in your head, the worst case scenario playing on repeat in your mind as...
Running: Training for the Mind
Sit down, breathe deep, lace up my runners and set out for a little ‘me’ time. As my body begins to warm up through a brisk...
The Art of Doing Nothing: 5 Lessons for Living a Truly Happy Life
Most of us are guilty of trying to fill up any free spot we may have in our calendars. We have been taught that the busier we are,...