About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I love My Yoga Online. I always wanted to practice Yoga from my early twenties and even tried...
- Fernanda I just finished the Hip Opener live practice by Desiree Rumbaugh. What a wonderful experience!...
- Melinda I love myyogaonline and have found the quality of all of the lessons/videos that I have used...
I'm very grateful to have found you guys online! I am currently living in a small part of Spain...
- Victoria I joined about 2 months ago, and I love using the site so much! It has made yoga so much more...
- Anne I love My Yoga Online. I discovered it purely by chance when I was off work with labyrinthitis...
I stumbled upon My yoga online somehow through facebook and i'm doing the 25 days of free yoga...
- Simmi This has been the best gift I have ever given to myself. I live in a small town with no yoga...
- Sheila I found MYO about 3 years ago. I live in a small rural town that didn't have any yoga studios...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Shiva Rea Anita Seiz Kerri Kelly Cyndi Lee
- Andrea Marcum Kreg Weiss, B HKin Nico Luce Hemalayaa Behl
- Gloria Latham Bernie Clark Mary Clare Sweet David Magone
- Ashley Turner Doug Swenson Kevan Gale Danielle Mika Nagel
- Michelle Trantina Rod Stryker Ryan Leier Pedro Franco
- Chris Chavez Faith Hunter Cameron Gilley Kino MacGregor
- Mark Whitwell Annie Carpenter Desiree Rumbaugh Ashleigh Sergeant
- Gina Caputo Clara Roberts-Oss Mara Branscombe Meghan Currie
- Kia Miller Raghunath . Janet Stone
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Joyous Unfolding and Rejuvenation
I can start today with calm feeling. Thank you :)
about a minute ago from Saitama, JP
Flowing Breath Meditation for Stress Release
The music is angelic, soothing, calming & peaceful. And the guide compliments it. Nameste
25 minutes ago from New City, NY, US
Yoga for Breakups
@alisonunfolding...wow! Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful story. We are here for...
about a hour ago from Santa Monica, CA, US
Yoga for Breakups
Wonderful video. I just found out yesterday that I have miscarried....my first pregnancy....
about a hour ago from Apple Valley, US
Gentle Hatha Yoga Class
post dentist/grocery shop/bus rides blues begone!
3 hours ago
Teaching Yoga: Do Class Numbers Really Count?
Here’s the scenario: You have spent hours putting together a new music playlist that has a great beat and gets a message across...
The Symmetry of Cycling and Yoga
The combination of yoga and sport is endless. Yoga for golfers, yoga for runners, yoga for cyclists....the list goes on! Some may view...
How Meditation Heals Our Hearts
On our paths of returning to love, there comes a time for us all when we are called to heal our hearts. Whether it’s childhood...
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
We hope you enjoyed week one of our free online film festival, and welcome to week two. This week's focus is on harnessing the power...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
Exciting Changes Are Coming: MyYoga News
A Message From Michelle Trantina, President of MyYogaNine years ago my husband Jason and I launched MyYoga Online. It was a bold dream...
The Yellow Brick Road to Happiness
Following the path to happiness can be complicated. Who defined this happiness that we all want to follow? Do we even know what happiness...
Simple Practices to Plant the Seeds of Gratitude
As I walked home from teaching a yoga class this morning, it was raining. Not a downpour kind of a rain but a nice light shower. The...
4 Essential Facts About Food and Nutrition
Although there is a lot of information out there about nutrition, food, diet, how to eat, what to eat…it can be very confusing....
5 Life-Healing Lessons We Can Learn from Animals
We are often taught in life to avoid being like animals. For instance, the saying, “You’re behaving like an animal,”...
5 Solutions for Dissolving Self-Doubt
I doubt myself, I trust myself. The vision is clear, then I’m in the fog. I feel powerful and then the next moment...
Tropical Green Energy Smoothie
With life being so fast-paced it can be hard to fit in all the nutritious foods you need. That’s why I love blending them all...