About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
Thank you for providing an excellent service. As a Spiritual teacher and intuitive...
- Lisa i just joined to myyogaonline, finished my first class and feeling great already!!thank you...
- Demet MyYogaOnline is the best site for yoga EVER. I think it is very informative and easy to use....
I am filled with love for this site! Thank you, you've brightened my world with your inspiring...
- Kristen Your web site is just what I've needed to get myself back in touch with yoga.I have a busy,...
- Madeleine Firstly, I would like to thank you for this venue to practice yoga/piliates. I am more comfortable...
Thanks so much for your site. I have recently joined as a member.
Your site has allowed me...
- Mark I love MYO! I have anxiety about everything-- my relationship, money, my job, and especially...
- Lundyn As a new mum, myo is perfect for me. I can choose from so many different styles and lengths...
How My Yoga Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Chris Chavez Kerri Kelly Rod Stryker Kevan Gale
- Mara Branscombe Shiva Rea Pedro Franco Ashley Turner
- Meghan Currie Gloria Latham Desiree Rumbaugh David Magone
- Cyndi Lee Janet Stone Kino MacGregor Mark Whitwell
- Annie Carpenter Nico Luce Ashleigh Sergeant Bernie Clark
- Andrea Marcum Ryan Leier Jesse Enright Nicki Doane
- Kreg Weiss, B HKin Hemalayaa Bibi McGill Raghunath
- Faith Hunter Anita Seiz Cameron Gilley Doug Swenson
- Clara Roberts-Oss Michelle Trantina Kia Miller Danielle Mika Nagel
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Loving the Wilderness
I start to experience yin yoga and i start to like it!
about 3 minutes ago from San Salvador, SV
Flowing Practice for Weight Loss
approximately how many calories does this practice burn for a female weighing 160lbs?
about 7 minutes ago from ny, US
Wrist Safety in Yoga Poses
Fantastic wrist safety yoga tips Jesse, thank for this very informative 5 minutes. I am one...
about 15 minutes ago from Vancouver, CA
Kundalini For Energy Boost
@Tomato22 you're so welcome! glad it works for you before work. big love + namaste, L
2 hours ago from Vancouver, CA
Fibre Tibet Tuesday Giveaway
I go without so others can go with
2 hours ago
10 Tips When Practicing Arm Balances
Arm balances such as crow, side crow, peacock, flying pigeon, and eight angle (just to name a few), are a group of yoga poses that...
Ahimsa and the Yoga of Motherhood
I became a single mother before my son turned two-years-old. As the primary parent, most of what he would learn in the formative years...
For the Breathing Ones: A Poem
For the Breathing Ones: A Poem, by ava bird
Fibre Tibet Tuesday Giveaway
Fibre Tibet is giving away an organic cashmere Ocean Shawl -- a $185 value! This week's question: How do you make a difference...
Ziliotto Tuesday Giveaway
Ziliotto is giving away a $200 gift certificate! This week's question: How is your own personal style reflected in your yoga...
Yoga For Busy Moms
Happy Mother's Day! My Yoga Online is pleased to present our new Practice Guide that has been specially designed for all the Moms out...
Black Bean Brownies with Chocolate Avocado Icing
After expending my mental and physical energy in a 90 minute yoga class, I don’t know about you, but I need to refuel my body...
3 Benefits of Slowing Down
Taking things slow does not come naturally to me. I am one of those people who is constantly multi-tasking; usually in the process...
Learn to Love Your Body
It's been in the air lately - people talking about their bodies. Some loving them, most hating them. With Spring and Summer ahead of...
How Being Imperfect Made Me a Better Therapist (and Person)
Before grad-school interviews, I dyed my hair brown. I'd always had a complex about being a blonde in academic settings. Well, not...
The Right Food for a Busy Life
Three hours of Sunday prep to create lunches and dinners throughout the week! Recipes below include: Roasted Root Vegetables, Salad...
Coconut Curry Bowl with Thai Red Rice
This is a rich, warming meal with a touch of spice for those evenings where you need a little comfort food. I used a red rice simply...