About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I have benefited so much from this site since I am out of (my) country and don't have access...
- Rachel My Yoga Online has changed my life. Last spring due to a slipped disc in my neck half of my...
- Kirsten I love My Yoga Online. I discovered it purely by chance when I was off work with labyrinthitis...
Ultra cool, highly innovative website - leaves me feeling connected to the yoga community,...
- Sandra Absolutely LOVE this site! I practice yoga every day on my own and needed more variation and...
- Rosita I'm so glad I've found you guys!! I started taking yoga lessons when I was 15 (10 yrs ago)...
Firstly, I would like to thank you for this venue to practice yoga/piliates. I am more comfortable...
- K. I joined about 2 months ago, and I love using the site so much! It has made yoga so much more...
- Anne i just joined to myyogaonline, finished my first class and feeling great already!!thank you...
How My Yoga Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Anita Seiz Pedro Franco Kerri Kelly Gloria Latham
- Chris Chavez Faith Hunter Cyndi Lee Bibi McGill
- Ashleigh Sergeant Mara Branscombe Bernie Clark Ashley Turner
- Meghan Currie Kia Miller Janet Stone Kevan Gale
- Raghunath Doug Swenson Cameron Gilley Mark Whitwell
- Desiree Rumbaugh Ryan Leier Clara Roberts-Oss Andrea Marcum
- Kreg Weiss, B HKin Jesse Enright Rod Stryker Danielle Mika Nagel
- Annie Carpenter Nico Luce Nicki Doane Michelle Trantina
- Kino MacGregor Hemalayaa David Magone Shiva Rea
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Self Care for Mamas
Really like this practice .Good details explained in every pose. Nice voice.
about a hour ago from Miami, US
Power Flow For Balancing Vata
This practice starts out slowly, but builds into an intense experience with long holds. I would...
2 hours ago from Buffalo, US
Fibre Tibet Tuesday Giveaway
I see the beauty in all things and all people. Forgiving myself and forgiving others as we...
about 2 hours ago from Buford, US
A-Lion Yourself with Ryan Leier
I wish I lived closer so I could join in your studio classes. Not only do I feel physically...
4 hours ago from Hull, GB
Zain's Raw Brownies
Hi! I made your protein bars (yum) and am looking to make these next. I just want to know...
about 4 hours ago from Manchester, GB
Ahimsa and the Yoga of Motherhood
I became a single mother before my son turned 2 years-old. As the primary parent, most of what he would learn in the formative years...
For the Breathing Ones: A Poem
For the Breathing Ones: A Poem, by ava bird
Fibre Tibet Tuesday Giveaway
Fibre Tibet is giving away an organic cashmere Ocean Shawl -- a $185 value! This week's question: How do you make a difference...
What Injury Can Teach Us
Yoga injuries have been occupying my body of late. I have practiced yoga regularly for five years, but the last three months have been...
Ziliotto Tuesday Giveaway
Ziliotto is giving away a $200 gift certificate! This week's question: How is your own personal style reflected in your yoga...
Yoga For Busy Moms
Happy Mother's Day! My Yoga Online is pleased to present our new Practice Guide that has been specially designed for all the Moms out...
Learn to Love Your Body
It's been in the air lately - people talking about their bodies. Some loving them, most hating them. With Spring and Summer ahead of...
How Being Imperfect Made Me a Better Therapist (and Person)
Before grad-school interviews, I dyed my hair brown. I'd always had a complex about being a blonde in academic settings. Well, not...
The Right Food for a Busy Life
Three hours of Sunday prep to create lunches and dinners throughout the week! Recipes below include: Roasted Root Vegetables, Salad...
Coconut Curry Bowl with Thai Red Rice
This is a rich, warming meal with a touch of spice for those evenings where you need a little comfort food. I used a red rice simply...
4 Ways to Fail Better
Michael Beckwith, the author of ‘Spiritual Liberation’ says, “A bad day for the ego is a good day for the...
The Healing Benefits of Pineapple
The Pineapple (Ananas Comosus) is a tropical plant with edible fruit. It has a bright yellow fibrous inner flesh that is naturally...