About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I have been so pleased with both the member services and the wonderful
- Elena MYO has changed my life. I actually do all of the yoga I always wanted to do since it's so...
- Kerrie Dear MYO, Thank you for providing an excellent service. As a Spiritual teacher and intuitive...
I am 59 years old and have spent years sitting and doing nothing. My Yoga Online, is wonderful.....I...
- Cathie I want to thank you for such a wonderful site. I just completed my 200 hr teacher training...
- Sharon I finally had the chance today to try my new MYO video "Flying School": I really loved it,...
I have benefited so much from this site since I am out of (my) country and don't have access...
- Rachel MYO has been the best thing that has happened to my home practice! I started a daily yoga...
- Isis I have to say I am very impressed with My Yoga Online's website. Your extensive library and...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Kerri Kelly Rod Stryker Annie Carpenter Andrea Marcum
- Nico Luce Ashley Turner Mark Whitwell Kino MacGregor
- Shiva Rea Chris Chavez Michelle Trantina Janet Stone
- Doug Swenson Gloria Latham Anita Seiz Bernie Clark
- Pedro Franco Ryan Leier Hemalayaa Behl Faith Hunter
- Cyndi Lee Cameron Gilley Gina Caputo David Magone
- Clara Roberts-Oss Kia Miller Mara Branscombe Kreg Weiss, B HKin
- Desiree Rumbaugh Raghunath . Kevan Gale Meghan Currie
- Mary Clare Sweet Ashleigh Sergeant Danielle Mika Nagel
MEET OUR MEMBERS
@elizasyc I love those "sort of" moments as we learn - they are the signs of personal...
about 8 minutes ago from Boulder, US
Quick Pick Me Up
The best break after sitting the whole day looking at the comp! Gratitude... :)
about 16 minutes ago from Pune, IN
I absolutely loved this practice !
31 minutes ago from Bloomfield Hills, US
Strengthen and Tone for Newbies
@SandraP this is great news!! Thank you so much for diving back into your practice with me!!
33 minutes ago from Boulder, US
I really enjoyed this flowing practice. I almost didn't do the class when I saw it was...
about 3 hours ago from Carshalton, GB
Teaching Yoga: Do Class Numbers Really Count?
Here’s the scenario: You have spent hours putting together a new music playlist that has a great beat and gets a message across...
The Symmetry of Cycling and Yoga
The combination of yoga and sport is endless. Yoga for golfers, yoga for runners, yoga for cyclists....the list goes on! Some may view...
How Meditation Heals Our Hearts
On our paths of returning to love, there comes a time for us all when we are called to heal our hearts. Whether it’s childhood...
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
We hope you enjoyed week one of our free online film festival, and welcome to week two. This week's focus is on harnessing the power...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
Exciting Changes Are Coming: MyYoga News
A Message From Michelle Trantina, President of MyYogaNine years ago my husband Jason and I launched MyYoga Online. It was a bold dream...
Simple Practices to Plant the Seeds of Gratitude
As I walked home from teaching a yoga class this morning, it was raining. Not a downpour kind of a rain but a nice light shower. The...
4 Essential Facts About Food and Nutrition
Although there is a lot of information out there about nutrition, food, diet, how to eat, what to eat…it can be very confusing....
5 Life-Healing Lessons We Can Learn from Animals
We are often taught in life to avoid being like animals. For instance, the saying, “You’re behaving like an animal,”...
5 Solutions for Dissolving Self-Doubt
I doubt myself, I trust myself. The vision is clear, then I’m in the fog. I feel powerful and then the next moment...
Tropical Green Energy Smoothie
With life being so fast-paced it can be hard to fit in all the nutritious foods you need. That’s why I love blending them all...
5 Ways to Relax Every Day
For most of us, the snooze button is a more regular part of our morning routine than getting up early and calmly observing the beautiful...