About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
My Yoga Online has changed my life. Last spring due to a slipped disc in my neck half of my...
- Kirsten Yoga online allows me to try a multitude of classes so I never get bored and always learn new...
- Melissa i spent the last four weeks at home with severe and debilitating neck pain. a few days ago...
I'm so glad I've found you guys!!
I started taking yoga lessons when I was 15 (10 yrs ago)...
- Juliana My personal practice has suffered after a bad fall on the ankle. I have been able to get swing...
- Norah I love you. I live in a little village of 15 residents in the middle of nowhere in Spain and...
Having access to daily videos has changed me! I'm improving my home practice, trying new styles...
- Natalie I have tried Yoga over the years in studios and always managed to hurt myself. By following...
- Jeri Firstly, I would like to thank you for this venue to practice yoga/piliates. I am more comfortable...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Nico Luce Pedro Franco Faith Hunter Mara Branscombe
- Clara Roberts-Oss Bernie Clark David Magone Annie Carpenter
- Kia Miller Doug Swenson Kevan Gale Ryan Leier
- Ashley Turner Michelle Trantina Gina Caputo Desiree Rumbaugh
- Gloria Latham Mark Whitwell Kino MacGregor Meghan Currie
- Shiva Rea Andrea Marcum Anita Seiz Cameron Gilley
- Danielle Mika Nagel Raghunath . Janet Stone Cyndi Lee
- Mary Clare Sweet Nicki Doane Kreg Weiss, B HKin Kerri Kelly
- Hemalayaa Behl Chris Chavez Ashleigh Sergeant Rod Stryker
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Flow with Grace
Beautiful practice to get me up and moving! Thank you!
5 minutes ago from spring hill, US
Fire and Earth Shakti Awakening Kundalini Flow
Love Zwain. I would describe this as a gentle class though. Used to sweating with her. Great...
about 14 minutes ago
Backbends for People Who Don't Like Backbends
I was never able to do a wheel pose in my life! Your encouragement got me there. Thank you so much!
17 minutes ago from Carleton Place, CA
R and R
Such a wonderful, not rushed, deep, stretchy practice. I really look forward to doing your...
35 minutes ago
Open the Heart
Ashley, you are one of the best teachers I have encountered so far. No matter the day, whenever...
about a hour ago from calgary, CA
Pranayama Basics: When to Inhale and Exhale
One of the things my students found most difficult or confusing about a yoga class, was when the teacher started talking about when...
Your Amazing Brain and How to Use it Properly
You are the owner of one of the most powerful and fascinating machines on the planet—the human brain. This incredible piece of...
Transformative Yoga: Facing Depression and Accepting Healing
Before I began practicing yoga almost two decades ago, I had heard the word “transformative” occasionally tossed around...
Win a One Day Yoga Retreat at The Toronto Yoga Show
Win a one day yoga retreat at The Toronto Yoga Conference and Show with Colleen Saidman Yee and Rodney Yee -- a $216 value! Want to...
Love is Stronger than Fear: A Spotlight on Desirée Rumbaugh
Desirée Rumbaugh is a gifted and inspiring yoga teacher who leads from a place of deep wisdom and grace. Bringing over 25 years...
My Yoga Online is Proud to Support The Haven
At the end of Anahata: The Heart of Yoga, My Yoga Online will make a $500 donation to The Haven in the name of its most active participant,...
10 Things We Can Learn from Stress and Anxiety
Here is a list of 10 things we can learn from stress and anxiety: 1. How to handle something difficult. Stressful things...
Pamper Yourself in 6 Easy Steps
As a busy mom, yoga teacher and all around (self-proclaimed) Domestic Goddess, I sometimes find myself lacking in the personal time...
The Number One Rule for Improving Your Life
Do you ever get pissed off or frustrated, uptight or stressed about what’s happening in the moment? Do you notice how much...
Roasted Sweet Potato Mac and Cheese (Vegan)
I am really excited about this recipe. I have entered a time machine and gone back to my childhood. The only difference...
Kapha Reducing Breakfast Porridge
Are you feeling a little heavy and a little sluggish? Are you craving sunshine and warmth and wish for Spring to put a spring in your step?
10 Steps for Slipping into Restful Sleep
Our fast paced culture is over-stimulating to say the least. We’re go-go-go from morning ‘til night, and we wonder why...