About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
Amazing variety of styles & teaching methods. As a teacher its great to have a reference to...
- Sakun Myyogaonline gets me on my mat and has gotten me into a practice - I love getting my feet on...
- Kirsten I love MYO! I have anxiety about everything-- my relationship, money, my job, and especially...
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I will continue to share my
wonderful experience with MyYogaOnline...
- Lauren It's a litter over 6 months that I'm a member of MYO and when I think about it, it feels like...
- Amanda My Yoga Online has changed my life. Last spring due to a slipped disc in my neck half of my...
I am a personal trainer and artist. I work with functional fitness and injury prevention and...
- Letitia Namaste' Just wanted to say how awesome this site is - absolutely love it! Favorite teachers...
- Marilyn This has been the best gift I have ever given to myself. I live in a small town with no yoga...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Gloria Latham Rod Stryker Ashleigh Sergeant Doug Swenson
- Hemalayaa Behl Raghunath . Desiree Rumbaugh Nico Luce
- Pedro Franco Anita Seiz Andrea Marcum Annie Carpenter
- David Magone Faith Hunter Gina Caputo Ashley Turner
- Kia Miller Kreg Weiss, B HKin Meghan Currie Bernie Clark
- Janet Stone Nicki Doane Danielle Mika Nagel Cameron Gilley
- Mark Whitwell Michelle Trantina Kerri Kelly Clara Roberts-Oss
- Mara Branscombe Cyndi Lee Ryan Leier Kevan Gale
- Shiva Rea Mary Clare Sweet Chris Chavez Kino MacGregor
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Meditate for Gratitude
It was a wonderful experience.Usually when I meditate its my core chakara that rotates..its...
2 minutes ago from Mumbai, IN
A Reminder: You Have the Body of a Goddess
Hi you three! @Freyjacat and @CherryBlossom thanks so much for your notes back! I'm...
6 minutes ago from Whistler, CA
Hanumanasana Part 3: Inner Thighs, Groin, and Core
fun and effective Thank you!
42 minutes ago
Sweetened with Core
This is my new favourite! Thank you Meghan
about a hour ago
Budokon Yoga Beginner's Flow
How seamless this blends the zen of martial arts and yoga together. I absolutely loved this....
about a hour ago
What it Means to Live Your Yoga
When I first started practicing yoga I instantly knew, again, that I had come home. I couldn’t explain at the time what it was...
The Yoga Pose You're Doing Wrong (and How to Modify it Safely)
Take any yoga class and it’s almost guaranteed that you’ll do downward facing dog, or adho mukha svanasana, at least...
A Buddhist Approach to Meditation
In the Buddhist tradition, meditation is used as a way to cultivate loving-kindness, compassion and wisdom not only for one's self,...
Wanderlust Colorado Ticket Giveaway!
Win a pair of four-day tickets to Wanderlust Aspen-Snowmass plus a Kula market goodie bag -- an $1100 value! Want to get...
Welcome to Yoga for Athletes. Win Prizes!
What are you training for this season? Whether you are getting ready for a marathon or a team sport, or simply want to get in shape...
Enter Our Yoga Bloopers Twitter Contest
Join our #YogaBloopers Twitter Contest and Enter to Win a Sol Soft-Grip Yoga Mat from Gaiam -- a $65 value! Have you ever had a laugh...
Neti Pots for Springtime Allergy Relief
Neti pots.They seem to be all the rage lately, from the good factors to the bad. You may have seen them on the news, on the internet,...
10 Ways to Liberate Your Soul
This is about liberation. Listening to your soul when life feels like it's falling apart and not going the way you want it to....
3 Basic, No-Brainer Tips for Buying Real Food
Unfortunately, the term “real food” has become one of those food advocacy terms that is frequently said but infrequently...
Deepen Your Relationships by Being Present
Have you ever looked up, and realized that six months have passed, during which you have barely surfaced to breathe? Life just gets...
Living in Harmony with the Natural World
Why do humans love to spend time in nature? Because (just like the animals that we are) a natural life is the life we should be living....
What We Focus On is Magnified
We have all heard the expression, “What we focus on expands” but recently I had a kind of awakening to how true this expression...