About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
Thank you so much Yoga Online! :)
I am from Sydney Australia and find your classes the perfect...
- Danielle My lovely yogis` !! After my best friend died I didnt have the energy or will to go to...
- Therése I have benefited so much from this site since I am out of (my) country and don't have access...
One of the blessing of TIC is to connect with people all over the world. Everytime I do Yoga...
- Ana I really enjoy your site. I am an instructor and it is nice to take a class at home and get...
- Jody This site has changed my life. I needed something different to stimulate my body and my mind...
Yoga has helped me to deal with many physical and emotional issues over the past few years....
- Debbie I'm very grateful to have found you guys online! I am currently living in a small part of Spain...
- Victoria Thanks so much for your site. I have recently joined as a member. Your site has allowed me...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Clara Roberts-Oss Rod Stryker Janet Stone Kerri Kelly
- Shiva Rea Kino MacGregor Kreg Weiss, B HKin Ashleigh Sergeant
- Mark Whitwell Hemalayaa Behl Pedro Franco Nico Luce
- Andrea Marcum Chris Chavez Doug Swenson Ashley Turner
- Mary Clare Sweet Faith Hunter Ryan Leier Gloria Latham
- Desiree Rumbaugh David Magone Kia Miller Mara Branscombe
- Michelle Trantina Anita Seiz Danielle Mika Nagel Cyndi Lee
- Meghan Currie Annie Carpenter Gina Caputo Cameron Gilley
- Raghunath . Kevan Gale Bernie Clark
MEET OUR MEMBERS
lol, come back to where you naively started... Thank you Andrea! I always enjoy your classes,...
14 minutes ago from Austin, US
Upper Body: Upside Down
Challenging! I should do this more often because it is sooooo effective!
about 58 minutes ago from Mammoth Lakes, US
Yoga for Athletes: Whole Body Balance
Cannot say enough how much I appreciate your teachings.
2 hours ago from Pittsburgh, US
InnerYoga for Supporting Your Immune System
simply incredible ~ thank you!
5 hours ago from Timmins, CA
Samba Your Highest Joy
Oh my goodness! Incredible! That is exactly what I needed! A great release of pent up creative...
about 7 hours ago
7 Ways to Ease Into Meditation
Meditation is for everyone: monks in Tibet, yogis, corporate lawyers, gardeners, the rich, poor, young and old. We may all approach...
Teaching Yoga: Do Class Numbers Really Count?
Here’s the scenario: You have spent hours putting together a new music playlist that has a great beat and gets a message across...
The Symmetry of Cycling and Yoga
The combination of yoga and sport is endless. Yoga for golfers, yoga for runners, yoga for cyclists....the list goes on! Some may view...
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
We hope you enjoyed week one of our free online film festival, and welcome to week two. This week's focus is on harnessing the power...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
Exciting Changes Are Coming: MyYoga News
A Message From Michelle Trantina, President of MyYogaNine years ago my husband Jason and I launched MyYoga Online. It was a bold dream...
The Importance of Cleansing the Soul
I spend a lot of time talking about proper food choices and cleaning out the kitchen, but what happens when our bellies are filled...
The Yellow Brick Road to Happiness
Following the path to happiness can be complicated. Who defined this happiness that we all want to follow? Do we even know what happiness...
Simple Practices to Plant the Seeds of Gratitude
As I walked home from teaching a yoga class this morning, it was raining. Not a downpour kind of a rain but a nice light shower. The...
4 Essential Facts About Food and Nutrition
Although there is a lot of information out there about nutrition, food, diet, how to eat, what to eat…it can be very confusing....
5 Life-Healing Lessons We Can Learn from Animals
We are often taught in life to avoid being like animals. For instance, the saying, “You’re behaving like an animal,”...
5 Solutions for Dissolving Self-Doubt
I doubt myself, I trust myself. The vision is clear, then I’m in the fog. I feel powerful and then the next moment...