About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I am almost a beginner and I find your site brilliant. It's clear and easy to understand the...
- Teresa I've been a member of My Yoga Online since about January, and I absolutely love it. I think...
- Katie MyYogaOnline has outstanding classes and teachers. It is also super convenient, accessible,...
Yoga online allows me to try a multitude of classes so I never get bored and always learn new...
- Melissa This site has changed my life. I needed something different to stimulate my body and my mind...
- Jose We LOVE my yoga online!! My partner and I use it everyday and have recommended it to everyone...
I LOVE MyYoga Online!
I travel and move a lot in my work. MyYoga Online has helped me to...
- Nicholas Thank you for your site. When I was bedridden after a scooter accident I felt connected to...
- Sonia I joined about 2 months ago, and I love using the site so much! It has made yoga so much more...
How My Yoga Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Ryan Leier Clara Roberts-Oss Faith Hunter Ashleigh Sergeant
- Doug Swenson Chris Chavez Jesse Enright Pedro Franco
- Bernie Clark Nicki Doane Shiva Rea Kerri Kelly
- Kreg Weiss, B HKin Mark Whitwell Kevan Gale Raghunath
- Rod Stryker Cameron Gilley Kia Miller Meghan Currie
- Gloria Latham Kino MacGregor Hemalayaa Michelle Trantina
- Bibi McGill Andrea Marcum Annie Carpenter Cyndi Lee
- Danielle Mika Nagel Janet Stone Anita Seiz Desiree Rumbaugh
- David Magone Ashley Turner Nico Luce Mara Branscombe
MEET OUR MEMBERS
3 Steps to Meditation in Motion
Cynthia, it's like you've read my mind! This is *exactly* the sort of peace and...
16 minutes ago from Toronto, CA
Get Down on the Yoga Floor
I have a hurt foot and while it is healing, this is a good way to keep my yoga practice going....
2 hours ago from Panama, PA
Love this video, perfect pace for a beginner like me. The first time was difficult, but after...
about 3 hours ago from Auckland, NZ
Strength Meets Grace
Loved...enjoed...will repeat...ta very much!
5 hours ago from Malaga, ES
Up, Down, Upside Down
Nice class. A little bit slow paced and on the easy side.
about 6 hours ago from Jerusalem, IL
3 Steps to Meditation in Motion
After having spent many years in twice daily, seated mediation, it dawned on me one evening that I’d actually carried the calm,...
10 Tips When Practicing Arm Balances
Arm balances such as crow, side crow, peacock, flying pigeon, and eight angle (just to name a few), are a group of yoga poses that...
Ahimsa and the Yoga of Motherhood
I became a single mother before my son turned two-years-old. As the primary parent, most of what he would learn in the formative years...
Fibre Tibet Tuesday Giveaway
Fibre Tibet is giving away an organic cashmere Ocean Shawl -- a $185 value! This week's question: How do you make a difference...
Ziliotto Tuesday Giveaway
Ziliotto is giving away a $200 gift certificate! This week's question: How is your own personal style reflected in your yoga...
Yoga For Busy Moms
Happy Mother's Day! My Yoga Online is pleased to present our new Practice Guide that has been specially designed for all the Moms out...
Black Bean Brownies with Chocolate Avocado Icing
After expending my mental and physical energy in a 90 minute yoga class, I don’t know about you, but I need to refuel my body...
3 Benefits of Slowing Down
Taking things slow does not come naturally to me. I am one of those people who is constantly multi-tasking; usually in the process...
Learn to Love Your Body
It's been in the air lately - people talking about their bodies. Some loving them, most hating them. With Spring and Summer ahead of...
How Being Imperfect Made Me a Better Therapist (and Person)
Before grad-school interviews, I dyed my hair brown. I'd always had a complex about being a blonde in academic settings. Well, not...
The Right Food for a Busy Life
Three hours of Sunday prep to create lunches and dinners throughout the week! Recipes below include: Roasted Root Vegetables, Salad...
Coconut Curry Bowl with Thai Red Rice
This is a rich, warming meal with a touch of spice for those evenings where you need a little comfort food. I used a red rice simply...