About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I am a personal trainer and artist. I work with functional fitness and injury prevention and...
- Letitia I love MYO! I have anxiety about everything-- my relationship, money, my job, and especially...
- Lundyn It's a litter over 6 months that I'm a member of MYO and when I think about it, it feels like...
MYO has changed my life. I actually do all of the yoga I always wanted to do since it's so...
- Kerrie MYO helped me give birth to the cook in me - just the way I love eating - more so the recipes...
- Ruby I stumbled upon My yoga online somehow through facebook and i'm doing the 25 days of free yoga...
I have tried Yoga over the years in studios and always managed to hurt myself. By following...
- Jeri Thank you so much for a great site. I broke my foot about 5 weeks ago and use to do 90 minutes...
- Hollie Hi! I LOVE MY YOGA ONLINE. I live on a small island in Mexico and having yoga at my fingertips...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Gloria Latham Andrea Marcum Pedro Franco Annie Carpenter
- Clara Roberts-Oss Mary Clare Sweet Doug Swenson Kreg Weiss, B HKin
- Kia Miller Meghan Currie Cyndi Lee Ryan Leier
- Mark Whitwell Mara Branscombe Janet Stone Anita Seiz
- Ashley Turner Cameron Gilley Chris Chavez Ashleigh Sergeant
- Danielle Mika Nagel Rod Stryker Faith Hunter Michelle Trantina
- Gina Caputo David Magone Nico Luce Raghunath .
- Shiva Rea Kevan Gale Kino MacGregor Bernie Clark
- Kerri Kelly Hemalayaa Behl Desiree Rumbaugh
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Loved this so much! Great way to end my week. Thank you.
about a hour ago
Day 6: Grace in Motion
I really enjoyed the feminine movements and the release from free flow.
2 hours ago from Sunnyvale, US
Capoeira Yoga Fusion
Yay! Fun. I have always wanted to try some Capoeira!
3 hours ago
Sleepy Time Yoga
I am sure parents everywhere would love to have this class. I teach lots of kids yoga, that...
3 hours ago from lemont, US
Strength and Tone
Great video! I can't wait to be strong enough to do all the moves and not have to come...
5 hours ago from newport beach, US
7 Ways to Ease Into Meditation
Meditation is for everyone: monks in Tibet, yogis, corporate lawyers, gardeners, the rich, poor, young and old. We may all approach...
Teaching Yoga: Do Class Numbers Really Count?
Here’s the scenario: You have spent hours putting together a new music playlist that has a great beat and gets a message across...
The Symmetry of Cycling and Yoga
The combination of yoga and sport is endless. Yoga for golfers, yoga for runners, yoga for cyclists....the list goes on! Some may view...
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
We hope you enjoyed week one of our free online film festival, and welcome to week two. This week's focus is on harnessing the power...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
Exciting Changes Are Coming: MyYoga News
A Message From Michelle Trantina, President of MyYogaNine years ago my husband Jason and I launched MyYoga Online. It was a bold dream...
The Importance of Cleansing the Soul
I spend a lot of time talking about proper food choices and cleaning out the kitchen, but what happens when our bellies are filled...
The Yellow Brick Road to Happiness
Following the path to happiness can be complicated. Who defined this happiness that we all want to follow? Do we even know what happiness...
Simple Practices to Plant the Seeds of Gratitude
As I walked home from teaching a yoga class this morning, it was raining. Not a downpour kind of a rain but a nice light shower. The...
4 Essential Facts About Food and Nutrition
Although there is a lot of information out there about nutrition, food, diet, how to eat, what to eat…it can be very confusing....
5 Life-Healing Lessons We Can Learn from Animals
We are often taught in life to avoid being like animals. For instance, the saying, “You’re behaving like an animal,”...
5 Solutions for Dissolving Self-Doubt
I doubt myself, I trust myself. The vision is clear, then I’m in the fog. I feel powerful and then the next moment...