About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
Thank you so much Yoga Online! :)
I am from Sydney Australia and find your classes the perfect...
- Danielle It's a litter over 6 months that I'm a member of MYO and when I think about it, it feels like...
- Amanda Thank you for this site. Thank you for the professional way in which you present yoga practice....
Thankyou for branching out to include Pilates especially Anita Seiz and belly dancing, with...
- Telma It is amazing what can be considered "feeling normal", and how unwell that can actually...
- Jodi I love MYO! I have anxiety about everything-- my relationship, money, my job, and especially...
I love the variety of yoga levels and classes! It gets me doing yoga everyday, and I feel
- Robyn I have found My Yoga Online to be excellent. It is really nice to have the flexibility...
- Angela I just joined your online group to augment classed I take at a gym. I hate to miss a class...
How My Yoga Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Faith Hunter Ashley Turner Desiree Rumbaugh Bernie Clark
- Ryan Leier Kevan Gale Hemalayaa Kia Miller
- Gloria Latham Rod Stryker Cyndi Lee Nico Luce
- Pedro Franco Andrea Marcum Danielle Mika Nagel Clara Roberts-Oss
- Mara Branscombe Ashleigh Sergeant Mark Whitwell Kerri Kelly
- Cameron Gilley Kreg Weiss, B HKin Shiva Rea Chris Chavez
- Michelle Trantina Anita Seiz Meghan Currie Bibi McGill
- Janet Stone Annie Carpenter Doug Swenson Nicki Doane
- Raghunath . Kino MacGregor David Magone Jesse Enright
MEET OUR MEMBERS
One Yoga: Detox Flow
LOVED this class! My fav from Ryan by far! Thank you!
about a hour ago from los angeles, US
Standing Pilates Repertoire With The Foam Roller
This is great. I play roller derby and am constantly looking for ways to strengthen my core...
about a hour ago from Clarksville, US
Balancing Poses For Spinal Health
Ashleigh - this was awesome! I only had 30 minutes this morning and I now feel like I just...
about a hour ago
SmartYoga: Express Practice
that was awesome ,just what I needed ,Thank you Jessie plan to stay with you for a while love...
about 2 hours ago
Yoga, a Calling for the Soul
@BlissBabe Thank you so much for your feedback. I am both honoured and humbled by this endless...
about 2 hours ago from Warman, CA
Yoga, a Calling for the Soul
The practice of Yoga has become a messy spiritual journey for me, providing moments of peace and frustration that vary in intensity...
Flatten Your Back Like a Tortoise: Kurmasana
The Ashtanga Yoga Primary Series is a demanding full body cleanse that takes a little over 90 minutes to fully practice. Halfway through...
Clementine Fields Tuesday Giveaway
Clementine Fields is giving away a $200 gift certificate! This week's question: How do you get your glow on? ENTERING TO WIN IS EASY:...
5 Ways to Deepen Your Practice
Most of us enter yoga through Asana. Asana is another word for postures or poses. Maybe someone tells us to try yoga for our back or...
Salt Spring Malas Tuesday Giveaway
Salt Spring Malas is giving away four beautiful malas -- a $270 value! This week's question: How do you keep your affirmation...
Wanderlust Colorado Tuesday Giveaway
Wanderlust Festival is giving away 2 Sage tickets to Wanderlust Colorado -- a $900 value!! This week's question: When you're...
5 Ways to Boost Your Creativity
Creativity and art are part of human nature. They are part of what separates us from animals. Without creativity, there would be no...
9 Ways to Choose Happiness
Happiness is a choice, or so it’s been said. I think for some, waking up in the morning and simply deciding to be happy...
Fennel, Sweet Potato and Kale
Here's a mix of delicious side dishes put together to create a colourful and yummy meal. Serve with your choice of grain (couscous,...
2 Ways to Let Go with Grace and Ease
We live in a world of polarities. It's the nature of our planet. Where there is light 'round the corner, there is darkness. Where there...
Health Benefits of the Acai Berry
Considered a superfood, acai (pronounced a-sigh-ee) is traditionally served in gourds, and mixed with tapioca, sugar and honey. Freeze...
3 Exercises to Focus Your Mind
Any and all humans are susceptible to the incessant chatter of the mind. Add school, business or any other responsibility and that...