About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
Having access to daily videos has changed me! I'm improving my home practice, trying new styles...
- Natalie I LOVE MyYoga Online! I travel and move a lot in my work. MyYoga Online has helped me to...
- Nicholas Hi MYO! I love love LOVE your website. It's amazing I hadn't heard of you earlier, but my...
Thank you so much Yoga Online! :)
I am from Sydney Australia and find your classes the perfect...
- Danielle THANKS for this great website. I am a solo mom that could not do yoga classes anymore (unless...
- Julie After 3 years of not being able to get to studio classes (due to time, money and childcare...
Yoga has helped me to deal with many physical and emotional issues over the past few years....
- Debbie This site has saved me for the past year. I've been living in rural Missouri where I'm the...
- Sarena I have tried Yoga over the years in studios and always managed to hurt myself. By following...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Raghunath . Kerri Kelly Mark Whitwell Pedro Franco
- Andrea Marcum Kreg Weiss, B HKin Cameron Gilley Nico Luce
- Michelle Trantina Shiva Rea Desiree Rumbaugh Ryan Leier
- Kia Miller Meghan Currie Rod Stryker Doug Swenson
- Bernie Clark Gloria Latham Janet Stone Annie Carpenter
- Mary Clare Sweet Ashleigh Sergeant Hemalayaa Behl Kino MacGregor
- Ashley Turner Mara Branscombe Gina Caputo Clara Roberts-Oss
- David Magone Cyndi Lee Kevan Gale Danielle Mika Nagel
- Anita Seiz Chris Chavez Faith Hunter
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Day 3: Simplify and Empower
Another beautiful, wonderful class. thank you!
about 2 hours ago from rome, IT
Water For Deep Calm - The Element Series
Amazing! I feel so refreshed after doing this 8 minutes
3 hours ago from Pune, IN
Wake It Up
This is just the BEST - so good for those (regular!) days when I don't have a lot of time....
3 hours ago from Melbourne, AU
Kundalini Yoga for Tension Release
This was fantastic. Thank you thank you thank you!
3 hours ago
Backbends For Healing Heartbreak
A beautiful, joyful practice. I feel open and connected. Thank you Cameron. Namaste.
5 hours ago from Calgary, CA
Yoga and Me: A Poem
When yoga first discovered meIt was a thing I did, to be healthy But over time, I was intrigued And realized, the waters run deep...
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
We hope you enjoyed week one of our free online film festival, and welcome to week two. This week's focus is on harnessing the power...
Meditation for Beginners
“What is meditation?” is the first question I ask new students in my class. I get many answers. Sometimes people just say...
A 5-Minute Routine to Improve Your Posture
When we think of improving our posture we might think of holding the head high, or rooting evenly into our feet. Maybe we adjust the...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
Exciting Changes Are Coming: MyYoga News
A Message From Michelle Trantina, President of MyYogaNine years ago my husband Jason and I launched MyYoga Online. It was a bold dream...
4 Essential Facts About Food and Nutrition
Although there is a lot of information out there about nutrition, food, diet, how to eat, what to eat…it can be very confusing....
5 Life-Healing Lessons We Can Learn from Animals
We are often taught in life to avoid being like animals. For instance, the saying, “You’re behaving like an animal,”...
5 Solutions for Dissolving Self-Doubt
I doubt myself, I trust myself. The vision is clear, then I’m in the fog. I feel powerful and then the next moment...
Tropical Green Energy Smoothie
With life being so fast-paced it can be hard to fit in all the nutritious foods you need. That’s why I love blending them all...
5 Ways to Relax Every Day
For most of us, the snooze button is a more regular part of our morning routine than getting up early and calmly observing the beautiful...
Ayurvedic Post-Yoga Recovery Drink
You have just finished your flow class. You can still feel the warm stretch in your muscles. You're experiencing the spaciousness,...