About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
Hi! I LOVE MY YOGA ONLINE. I live on a small island in Mexico and having yoga at my fingertips...
- Sheryln Hello, I have been so pleased with both the member services and the wonderful instructors...
- Elena Yoga online allows me to try a multitude of classes so I never get bored and always learn new...
I love My Yoga Online. I discovered it purely by chance when I was off work with labyrinthitis...
- Anne I found MYO about 3 years ago. I live in a small rural town that didn't have any yoga studios...
- Melinda Firstly, I would like to thank you for this venue to practice yoga/piliates. I am more comfortable...
From LIlla's Yoga and You in the 70's to MyYogaOnline, technology just keeps getting better...
- Laurie One of the blessing of TIC is to connect with people all over the world. Everytime I do Yoga...
- Ana I am 59 years old and have spent years sitting and doing nothing. My Yoga Online, is wonderful.....I...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Gina Caputo Ashleigh Sergeant Danielle Mika Nagel Rod Stryker
- Desiree Rumbaugh Anita Seiz Cameron Gilley Kreg Weiss, B HKin
- Hemalayaa Behl Meghan Currie Raghunath . Kevan Gale
- Gloria Latham Andrea Marcum Mark Whitwell Michelle Trantina
- Faith Hunter Cyndi Lee Chris Chavez Nico Luce
- Bernie Clark Pedro Franco Kerri Kelly Ryan Leier
- Doug Swenson Mary Clare Sweet David Magone Shiva Rea
- Clara Roberts-Oss Kia Miller Ashley Turner Annie Carpenter
- Kino MacGregor Mara Branscombe Janet Stone
MEET OUR MEMBERS
E=mc2: Energy is Life
I really enjoyed this practice. Challenging and rewarding. I like Cameron's voice and...
about 22 minutes ago from San Francisco, US
Kate this practice made me feel amazing, both energised and calm! Thank you, I will definitely...
2 hours ago from Sydney, AU
This was amazing Meghan, thank you. Your practices push me further than I usually go. Yet again...
about 2 hours ago from Lake Elsinore,CA, US
Day 6: Grace in Motion
Each time I practice this I am blessed more and more! with great gratitude. Blessings
4 hours ago
@Omshoggle haha. This made me chuckle. How good is standing split, though? Makes my hamstrings...
5 hours ago from Sydney, AU
My Yoga on GaiamTV: A Few Important Details
Thanks to all of you for your feedback regarding the upcoming launch. We love your enthusiasm to start exploring My Yoga...
How Yoga Can Heat Up Your Summer Job Search
Cultivating tapas, or heat, in your daily yoga practice can be a powerful tool and could help you to get fired up about your career.Tapas...
How Yoga Can Help You Recover from Adrenal Fatigue
“Adrenal Fatigue” is a term that pops up more and more frequently these days. Do any of these symptoms sound familiar to...
Yoga Philosophy: Maya and the Veil of Illusion
Are we all separate individuals or are we all connected as one Universal Consciousness? Or are we both simultaneously? This question...
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
We hope you enjoyed week one of our free online film festival, and welcome to week two. This week's focus is on harnessing the power...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
5 Ways to Use Peppermint Oil
I’ve recently fallen in love with peppermint oil. Peppermint oil is widely known for its ancient medicinal properties; its many...
3 Healthy Habits for Lasting Happiness
Lately I’ve given presentations to hundreds of people on the art of living in harmony and happiness. Having recently moved with...
Refreshing Mint Slushy
This slushy is so delicious and refreshing you’ll be craving it all summer! The fresh taste is a great way to perk you up in...
7 Ways to Stop Overthinking
We’ve all been there. The same thought spinning around in your head, the worst case scenario playing on repeat in your mind as...
Running: Training for the Mind
Sit down, breathe deep, lace up my runners and set out for a little ‘me’ time. As my body begins to warm up through a brisk...
The Art of Doing Nothing: 5 Lessons for Living a Truly Happy Life
Most of us are guilty of trying to fill up any free spot we may have in our calendars. We have been taught that the busier we are,...