About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!
I joined a couple of weeks ago and I can't thank you...
- Jasmine Yoga online allows me to try a multitude of classes so I never get bored and always learn new...
- Melissa Absolutely LOVE this site! I practice yoga every day on my own and needed more variation and...
I am very new to Yoga and happened to find Anusara Therapeutics for Hips and Lower Back online...
- Kathleen I stumbled upon My yoga online somehow through facebook and i'm doing the 25 days of free yoga...
- Simmi As a professional in the web industry, and having won just about every award for site design...
such a beautiful site, the teacher here are phenomenal and put a lot of energy and love into...
- Zoey This site has changed my life. I needed something different to stimulate my body and my mind...
- Jose Amazing variety of styles & teaching methods. As a teacher its great to have a reference to...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Mara Branscombe Nico Luce Desiree Rumbaugh Pedro Franco
- Meghan Currie Gina Caputo Shiva Rea Faith Hunter
- Andrea Marcum Mark Whitwell Danielle Mika Nagel Kia Miller
- Cameron Gilley Chris Chavez Kreg Weiss, B HKin Gloria Latham
- Kino MacGregor Annie Carpenter Anita Seiz Clara Roberts-Oss
- Raghunath . Janet Stone Bernie Clark Ashleigh Sergeant
- Cyndi Lee Michelle Trantina Doug Swenson David Magone
- Kevan Gale Kerri Kelly Rod Stryker Ashley Turner
- Ryan Leier Mary Clare Sweet Hemalayaa Behl
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Advanced Hip Opening Practice
That was incredible! I am not yet able to progress to the full expression of all of the asanas...
about 30 minutes ago from Calgary, CA
Clearing Out the Kinks Hatha Yoga
about 2 hours ago from Voghera, IT
What a gift! I am grateful for MYO, that gives me all these great possibilities to explore...
about 4 hours ago from Mono, CA
How to Start Yoga
I'm just starting out, i need to get into a good habit of doing this regularly. more positive...
5 hours ago from Oxfordshire, GB
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Doesnt work on my mobile...android
5 hours ago from Scarborough, CA
Yoga and Me: A Poem
When yoga first discovered meIt was a thing I did, to be healthy But over time, I was intrigued And realized, the waters run deep...
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
We hope you enjoyed week one of our free online film festival, and welcome to week two. This week's focus is on harnessing the power...
Meditation for Beginners
“What is meditation?” is the first question I ask new students in my class. I get many answers. Sometimes people just say...
A 5-Minute Routine to Improve Your Posture
When we think of improving our posture we might think of holding the head high, or rooting evenly into our feet. Maybe we adjust the...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
Exciting Changes Are Coming: MyYoga News
A Message From Michelle Trantina, President of MyYogaNine years ago my husband Jason and I launched MyYoga Online. It was a bold dream...
Simple Practices to Plant the Seeds of Gratitude
As I walked home from teaching a yoga class this morning, it was raining. Not a downpour kind of a rain but a nice light shower. The...
4 Essential Facts About Food and Nutrition
Although there is a lot of information out there about nutrition, food, diet, how to eat, what to eat…it can be very confusing....
5 Life-Healing Lessons We Can Learn from Animals
We are often taught in life to avoid being like animals. For instance, the saying, “You’re behaving like an animal,”...
5 Solutions for Dissolving Self-Doubt
I doubt myself, I trust myself. The vision is clear, then I’m in the fog. I feel powerful and then the next moment...
Tropical Green Energy Smoothie
With life being so fast-paced it can be hard to fit in all the nutritious foods you need. That’s why I love blending them all...
5 Ways to Relax Every Day
For most of us, the snooze button is a more regular part of our morning routine than getting up early and calmly observing the beautiful...