About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
As a new mum, myo is perfect for me. I can choose from so many different styles and lengths...
- Emma Your web site is just what I've needed to get myself back in touch with yoga.I have a busy,...
- Madeleine Hello! I just wanted to write to express how delighted I am with this site! I joined this...
I stumbled upon My yoga online somehow through facebook and i'm doing the 25 days of free yoga...
- Simmi We LOVE my yoga online!! My partner and I use it everyday and have recommended it to everyone...
- Kat I just joined your online group to augment classed I take at a gym. I hate to miss a class...
I want to thank you for such a wonderful site. I just completed my 200 hr teacher training...
- Sharon Thankyou for branching out to include Pilates especially Anita Seiz and belly dancing, with...
- Telma I love the variety of yoga levels and classes! It gets me doing yoga everyday, and I feel great!
How My Yoga Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Kevan Gale Bernie Clark Hemalayaa Ashley Turner
- Raghunath Kreg Weiss, B HKin David Magone Nicki Doane
- Clara Roberts-Oss Kia Miller Pedro Franco Rod Stryker
- Danielle Mika Nagel Annie Carpenter Janet Stone Nico Luce
- Ryan Leier Shiva Rea Gloria Latham Jesse Enright
- Faith Hunter Desiree Rumbaugh Mark Whitwell Meghan Currie
- Chris Chavez Kino MacGregor Doug Swenson Andrea Marcum
- Cyndi Lee Bibi McGill Anita Seiz Michelle Trantina
- Mara Branscombe Ashleigh Sergeant Kerri Kelly Cameron Gilley
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Love this video, perfect pace for a beginner like me. The first time was difficult, but after...
2 hours ago from Auckland, NZ
Strength Meets Grace
Loved...enjoed...will repeat...ta very much!
3 hours ago from Malaga, ES
Up, Down, Upside Down
Nice class. A little bit slow paced and on the easy side.
5 hours ago from Jerusalem, IL
Black Bean Brownies with Chocolate Avocado Icing
Sounds really good actually- can't wait to try it out and report back!
about 7 hours ago from Seattle, US
I worked my lower body today and this practice was a great way to get my tight muscles to loosen...
about 7 hours ago from San Diego, US
3 Steps to Meditation in Motion
After having spent many years in twice daily, seated mediation, it dawned on me one evening that I’d actually carried the calm,...
10 Tips When Practicing Arm Balances
Arm balances such as crow, side crow, peacock, flying pigeon, and eight angle (just to name a few), are a group of yoga poses that...
Ahimsa and the Yoga of Motherhood
I became a single mother before my son turned two-years-old. As the primary parent, most of what he would learn in the formative years...
Fibre Tibet Tuesday Giveaway
Fibre Tibet is giving away an organic cashmere Ocean Shawl -- a $185 value! This week's question: How do you make a difference...
Ziliotto Tuesday Giveaway
Ziliotto is giving away a $200 gift certificate! This week's question: How is your own personal style reflected in your yoga...
Yoga For Busy Moms
Happy Mother's Day! My Yoga Online is pleased to present our new Practice Guide that has been specially designed for all the Moms out...
Black Bean Brownies with Chocolate Avocado Icing
After expending my mental and physical energy in a 90 minute yoga class, I don’t know about you, but I need to refuel my body...
3 Benefits of Slowing Down
Taking things slow does not come naturally to me. I am one of those people who is constantly multi-tasking; usually in the process...
Learn to Love Your Body
It's been in the air lately - people talking about their bodies. Some loving them, most hating them. With Spring and Summer ahead of...
How Being Imperfect Made Me a Better Therapist (and Person)
Before grad-school interviews, I dyed my hair brown. I'd always had a complex about being a blonde in academic settings. Well, not...
The Right Food for a Busy Life
Three hours of Sunday prep to create lunches and dinners throughout the week! Recipes below include: Roasted Root Vegetables, Salad...
Coconut Curry Bowl with Thai Red Rice
This is a rich, warming meal with a touch of spice for those evenings where you need a little comfort food. I used a red rice simply...