About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
MYO is easy to use and I like the choice of restorative, relaxing,
beginner, and yin yoga...
- Dedra Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I will continue to share my wonderful experience with MyYogaOnline...
- Lauren Message I just discovered your site last night via a google video search. I would like...
I want to thank you for such a wonderful site. I just completed my 200 hr teacher training...
- Sharon I am so happy to have found you. This site is a joy, it has something for everyone and something...
- Harriet Hello, I have been so pleased with both the member services and the wonderful instructors...
I'm so glad I've found you guys!!
I started taking yoga lessons when I was 15 (10 yrs ago)...
- Juliana This site has saved me for the past year. I've been living in rural Missouri where I'm the...
- Sarena hi i love this site its helped me in my yoga, and opened up in all ways , ienjoy yoga naked...
How My Yoga Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Kreg Weiss, B HKin Danielle Mika Nagel Ashleigh Sergeant Bernie Clark
- Clara Roberts-Oss Ryan Leier Kerri Kelly Raghunath
- Ashley Turner Kia Miller Gloria Latham Kino MacGregor
- Janet Stone Andrea Marcum Michelle Trantina Meghan Currie
- Desiree Rumbaugh Kevan Gale Faith Hunter David Magone
- Rod Stryker Bibi McGill Chris Chavez Cameron Gilley
- Doug Swenson Jesse Enright Mark Whitwell Nicki Doane
- Annie Carpenter Anita Seiz Cyndi Lee Hemalayaa
- Shiva Rea Nico Luce Pedro Franco Mara Branscombe
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Burn Baby Burn
Great instructor! My favorite class so far - thank you
19 minutes ago from rainier, US
Yin Yoga: Edited Commentary
I just realized I have been doing this practice every week since it first appeared on this...
27 minutes ago from Buffalo, US
Busy Moms Sweet Sweaty Time Out Flow
This session kicked my butt. Looking forward to trying this again!
40 minutes ago from Paris, FR
This is such a beautiful, thoughtful flow. I keep coming back to is, as well as Shiva's...
46 minutes ago from Lannon, US
Morning Yoga Flow
Love this class! <3 Namaste
4 hours ago from East Greenbush, US
6 Reasons to Visit the Hidden Yoga Gem of the Caribbean
Besides the fact that the Beach Boys sang about Aruba, why should you love it?
Why Today is the Best Day Ever to Step On Your Mat
How is your yoga practice going? Do you ever get on your mat and wonder why you are there? Does it ever seem like a waste of time?...
3 Steps to Meditation in Motion
After having spent many years in twice daily, seated meditation, it dawned on me one evening that I’d actually carried the...
Fibre Tibet Tuesday Giveaway
Fibre Tibet is giving away an organic cashmere Ocean Shawl -- a $185 value! This week's question: How do you make a difference...
Ziliotto Tuesday Giveaway
Ziliotto is giving away a $200 gift certificate! This week's question: How is your own personal style reflected in your yoga...
Yoga For Busy Moms
Happy Mother's Day! My Yoga Online is pleased to present our new Practice Guide that has been specially designed for all the Moms out...
Black Bean Brownies with Chocolate Avocado Icing
After expending my mental and physical energy in a 90-minute yoga class, I don’t know about you, but I need to refuel my body...
3 Benefits of Slowing Down
Taking things slow does not come naturally to me. I am one of those people who is constantly multi-tasking; usually in the process...
Learn to Love Your Body
It's been in the air lately - people talking about their bodies. Some loving them, most hating them. With Spring and Summer ahead of...
How Being Imperfect Made Me a Better Therapist (and Person)
Before grad-school interviews, I dyed my hair brown. I'd always had a complex about being a blonde in academic settings. Well, not...
The Right Food for a Busy Life
Three hours of Sunday prep to create lunches and dinners throughout the week! Recipes below include: Roasted Root Vegetables, Salad...
Coconut Curry Bowl with Thai Red Rice
This is a rich, warming meal with a touch of spice for those evenings where you need a little comfort food. I used a red rice simply...