About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
Thank you for providing an excellent service. As a Spiritual teacher and intuitive...
- Lisa I finally had the chance today to try my new MYO video "Flying School": I really loved it,...
- Frances Myyogaonline gets me on my mat and has gotten me into a practice - I love getting my feet on...
MYO has been a healing aid for me. Yoga helps tremendously with my chronic pain, and keeps...
- Melissa Hi! I LOVE MY YOGA ONLINE. I live on a small island in Mexico and having yoga at my fingertips...
- Sheryln My Yoga Online has changed my life. Last spring due to a slipped disc in my neck half of my...
I have tried Yoga over the years in studios and always managed to hurt myself. By following...
- Jeri Hello, I have been so pleased with both the member services and the wonderful instructors...
- Elena Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!! I joined a couple of weeks ago and I can't thank you...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Cyndi Lee Faith Hunter Raghunath . Danielle Mika Nagel
- Mary Clare Sweet Gloria Latham Mark Whitwell Rod Stryker
- Michelle Trantina Pedro Franco Hemalayaa Behl Annie Carpenter
- Ryan Leier Gina Caputo Shiva Rea Kreg Weiss, B HKin
- Ashley Turner David Magone Clara Roberts-Oss Nico Luce
- Cameron Gilley Meghan Currie Kia Miller Chris Chavez
- Anita Seiz Doug Swenson Ashleigh Sergeant Nicki Doane
- Kevan Gale Mara Branscombe Desiree Rumbaugh Kerri Kelly
- Bernie Clark Andrea Marcum Janet Stone Kino MacGregor
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Balance and Burn
Great practice?!! But, where's the sound????
about 2 minutes ago
Meditation to Heal Relationships
This was a really lovely practice. I found it comforting. I appreciated the explanations. I...
about 16 minutes ago
Leap of Faith
Gosh, I love Nico's classes. This one particularly. Probably took this class at least...
54 minutes ago
Be Your Own Valentine
I loved this practice! Holding poses for 1 minute is so wonderful. I can't wait to do...
2 hours ago
Mediterranean Style Bean Salad
about 2 hours ago from Albuquerque, US
A Simple Chair Yoga Technique to Relieve Neck and Shoulder Tension
You don't have to wait to do yoga until you get to your class, leave work, or feel better if you are sick or injured. You can do yoga...
Pranayama Basics: When to Inhale and Exhale
One of the things my students found most difficult or confusing about a yoga class, was when the teacher started talking about when...
Your Amazing Brain and How to Use it Properly
You are the owner of one of the most powerful and fascinating machines on the planet—the human brain. This incredible piece of...
Win a One Day Yoga Retreat at The Toronto Yoga Show
Win a one day yoga retreat at The Toronto Yoga Conference and Show with Colleen Saidman Yee and Rodney Yee -- a $216 value! Want to...
Love is Stronger than Fear: A Spotlight on Desirée Rumbaugh
Desirée Rumbaugh is a gifted and inspiring yoga teacher who leads from a place of deep wisdom and grace. Bringing over 25 years...
My Yoga Online is Proud to Support The Haven
At the end of Anahata: The Heart of Yoga, My Yoga Online will make a $500 donation to The Haven in the name of its most active participant,...
Mediterranean Style Bean Salad
My all-time favorite way of preparing vegetables is roasting them. Depending on the vegetable, it could be a short or long process....
10 Things We Can Learn from Stress and Anxiety
Here is a list of 10 things we can learn from stress and anxiety: 1. How to handle something difficult. Stressful things...
Pamper Yourself in 6 Easy Steps
As a busy mom, yoga teacher and all around (self-proclaimed) Domestic Goddess, I sometimes find myself lacking in the personal time...
The Number One Rule for Improving Your Life
Do you ever get pissed off or frustrated, uptight or stressed about what’s happening in the moment? Do you notice how much...
Roasted Sweet Potato Mac and Cheese (Vegan)
I am really excited about this recipe. I have entered a time machine and gone back to my childhood. The only difference...
Kapha Reducing Breakfast Porridge
Are you feeling a little heavy and a little sluggish? Are you craving sunshine and warmth and wish for Spring to put a spring in your step?