About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I am almost a beginner and I find your site brilliant. It's clear and easy to understand the...
- Teresa I am so happy to have found you. This site is a joy, it has something for everyone and something...
- Harriet MYO is easy to use and I like the choice of restorative, relaxing, beginner, and yin yoga...
Thank you for providing an excellent service. As a Spiritual teacher and intuitive...
- Lisa Hi MYO! I love love LOVE your website. It's amazing I hadn't heard of you earlier, but my...
- Sarah-Kate Thank you for your site. When I was bedridden after a scooter accident I felt connected to...
I love myyogaonline and have found the quality of all of the lessons/videos that I have used...
- Angela I just finished the Hip Opener live practice by Desiree Rumbaugh. What a wonderful experience!...
- Melinda i just joined to myyogaonline, finished my first class and feeling great already!!thank you...
How My Yoga Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Faith Hunter Doug Swenson Ashleigh Sergeant Raghunath
- Kia Miller Gloria Latham Danielle Mika Nagel David Magone
- Ashley Turner Shiva Rea Meghan Currie Rod Stryker
- Anita Seiz Michelle Trantina Andrea Marcum Mark Whitwell
- Cameron Gilley Mara Branscombe Ryan Leier Kino MacGregor
- Cyndi Lee Kevan Gale Kerri Kelly Chris Chavez
- Clara Roberts-Oss Pedro Franco Annie Carpenter Janet Stone
- Hemalayaa Nico Luce Bernie Clark Kreg Weiss, B HKin
- Desiree Rumbaugh Bibi McGill Jesse Enright Nicki Doane
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Self Care for Mamas
Really like this practice .Good details explained in every pose. Nice voice.
48 minutes ago from Miami, US
Power Flow For Balancing Vata
This practice starts out slowly, but builds into an intense experience with long holds. I would...
about a hour ago from Buffalo, US
Fibre Tibet Tuesday Giveaway
I see the beauty in all things and all people. Forgiving myself and forgiving others as we...
2 hours ago from Buford, US
A-Lion Yourself with Ryan Leier
I wish I lived closer so I could join in your studio classes. Not only do I feel physically...
about 3 hours ago from Hull, GB
Zain's Raw Brownies
Hi! I made your protein bars (yum) and am looking to make these next. I just want to know...
4 hours ago from Manchester, GB
Ahimsa and the Yoga of Motherhood
I became a single mother before my son turned 2 years-old. As the primary parent, most of what he would learn in the formative years...
For the Breathing Ones: A Poem
For the Breathing Ones: A Poem, by ava bird
Fibre Tibet Tuesday Giveaway
Fibre Tibet is giving away an organic cashmere Ocean Shawl -- a $185 value! This week's question: How do you make a difference...
What Injury Can Teach Us
Yoga injuries have been occupying my body of late. I have practiced yoga regularly for five years, but the last three months have been...
Ziliotto Tuesday Giveaway
Ziliotto is giving away a $200 gift certificate! This week's question: How is your own personal style reflected in your yoga...
Yoga For Busy Moms
Happy Mother's Day! My Yoga Online is pleased to present our new Practice Guide that has been specially designed for all the Moms out...
Learn to Love Your Body
It's been in the air lately - people talking about their bodies. Some loving them, most hating them. With Spring and Summer ahead of...
How Being Imperfect Made Me a Better Therapist (and Person)
Before grad-school interviews, I dyed my hair brown. I'd always had a complex about being a blonde in academic settings. Well, not...
The Right Food for a Busy Life
Three hours of Sunday prep to create lunches and dinners throughout the week! Recipes below include: Roasted Root Vegetables, Salad...
Coconut Curry Bowl with Thai Red Rice
This is a rich, warming meal with a touch of spice for those evenings where you need a little comfort food. I used a red rice simply...
4 Ways to Fail Better
Michael Beckwith, the author of ‘Spiritual Liberation’ says, “A bad day for the ego is a good day for the...
The Healing Benefits of Pineapple
The Pineapple (Ananas Comosus) is a tropical plant with edible fruit. It has a bright yellow fibrous inner flesh that is naturally...