About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
This is the best thing ever, Im from mexico, from a city where there are no yoga casses, so...
- Tuty Hi MYO! I love love LOVE your website. It's amazing I hadn't heard of you earlier, but my...
- Sarah-Kate I love My Yoga Online. I discovered it purely by chance when I was off work with labyrinthitis...
I am almost a beginner and I find your site brilliant. It's clear and easy to understand the...
- Teresa I love you. I live in a little village of 15 residents in the middle of nowhere in Spain and...
- Lydia We LOVE my yoga online!! My partner and I use it everyday and have recommended it to everyone...
I'm so glad I've found you guys!!
I started taking yoga lessons when I was 15 (10 yrs ago)...
- Juliana I've learned so much about yoga and a healthy lifestyle in my first month of membership here!...
- Judith I love the variety of yoga levels and classes! It gets me doing yoga everyday, and I feel great!
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Clara Roberts-Oss David Magone Bernie Clark Nicki Doane
- Danielle Mika Nagel Cyndi Lee Mary Clare Sweet Ashleigh Sergeant
- Raghunath . Anita Seiz Cameron Gilley Hemalayaa
- Faith Hunter Doug Swenson Desiree Rumbaugh Pedro Franco
- Chris Chavez Nico Luce Mara Branscombe Ryan Leier
- Rod Stryker Andrea Marcum Meghan Currie Gina Caputo
- Kino MacGregor Gloria Latham Shiva Rea Mark Whitwell
- Janet Stone Michelle Trantina Kevan Gale Kerri Kelly
- Annie Carpenter Ashley Turner Kreg Weiss, B HKin Kia Miller
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Tonic Gratitude Giveaway
Today I am grateful for online teachers and classes, also for my husband and all the lessons...
41 seconds ago from Dalkeith, CA
A very peaceful, heart warming practice, Thank You!
2 minutes ago from Binghamton, US
Tonic Gratitude Giveaway
I am thankful for my friends and family to get to do the job but I love every day and that...
about 3 minutes ago
Tonic Gratitude Giveaway
I'm so thankful for my family, my community and my health!
about 8 minutes ago
Lovely teaching! Thank you!
10 minutes ago
5 Reasons to Practice Breath of Fire
Kapalabhati Pranayama or "Cleaning Breath" is an intermediate to advanced pranayama that consists of short, powerful...
10 Ways to Know if Teaching Yoga Has Become a Lifestyle
At first, you did yoga. Then you practiced yoga. Now you live yoga. A blurred line traces the journey from extended side angle to bound...
Satya Jewelry Gratitude Giveaway
Satya Jewelry is giving away a Gold Om Necklace -- a $78 value! Today's question is in honor of our Gratitude Guide:...
Finding Balance On and Off the Mat
Staff Blog Post Finding balance is not only hard on the mat, but sometimes off the mat as well. My life is anything but quiet....
Yoga and Nutrition for Happy, Healthy Knees
Creak, crack, ache. My knees are pretty quick to let me know when they’re unhappy. Though my knees have offered me endless support...
A Sneak Peek at Our Upcoming Gratitude Guide
Staff Blog Post Candles, meditation, flows, and love love love! These are things you have to look forward to in our upcoming practice...
The Positive Side of Breaking Up
Do you know what it’s like to feel deeply hurt, sad, discouraged and maybe even angry (all together) as the result of a relationship...
5-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
Satisfy your sweet tooth with these 5-ingredient vegan and gluten-free peanut butter cookies.
3 Magical Mantras to Enhance Your Internal Healing Power
Living in health and holistic harmony can be challenging in today’s world. But you can activate your subconscious to help you...
6 Ways to Live with Gratitude this Holiday Season
The holidays are almost here and in New England the beautiful, colorful leaves of fall release their hold on tall tree branches and...
The Solar Plexus Chakra: Foods for Self-Esteem
The solar plexus chakra represents self-esteem and willpower, and governs the stomach and other digestive organs. This chakra is located...
The Self-Compassion Cheat Sheet
One of the hurdles most of us run into when trying to become more self-compassionate is not knowing what “self-compassion”...