About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I have to say I am very impressed with My Yoga Online's website.
Your extensive library and...
- Shanin Absolutely LOVE this site! I practice yoga every day on my own and needed more variation and...
- Rosita I so appreciate the variety and ability to do a class when it fits my schedule and being able...
I've been a member of My Yoga Online since about January, and I absolutely love it. I think...
- Katie i spent the last four weeks at home with severe and debilitating neck pain. a few days ago...
- Christiana From LIlla's Yoga and You in the 70's to MyYogaOnline, technology just keeps getting better...
Your web site is just what I've needed to get myself back in touch with yoga.I have a busy,...
- Madeleine Yoga has helped me to deal with many physical and emotional issues over the past few years....
- Debbie Thank you for your site. When I was bedridden after a scooter accident I felt connected to...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Michelle Trantina Raghunath . Annie Carpenter Rod Stryker
- Mary Clare Sweet Nico Luce Kreg Weiss, B HKin Shiva Rea
- Ryan Leier Clara Roberts-Oss Kia Miller Mara Branscombe
- Andrea Marcum Hemalayaa Behl Ashleigh Sergeant Meghan Currie
- Kevan Gale Mark Whitwell Anita Seiz Ashley Turner
- Kino MacGregor Cyndi Lee Faith Hunter Cameron Gilley
- Chris Chavez Kerri Kelly Gloria Latham Danielle Mika Nagel
- Janet Stone David Magone Gina Caputo Doug Swenson
- Desiree Rumbaugh Pedro Franco Bernie Clark
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Kundalini Yoga for Tension Release
Fantastic. Thanks Gloria. You never seize to amaze me. I love the energy in all your practices.
2 hours ago from London, GB
Taste The Nectar
Divine class - thanks so much
2 hours ago from Cape Town, ZA
Hi Faith - Love the mudras and explanations. Please share more incorporating asanas. Many...
3 hours ago from Cape Town, ZA
another great flow, perfect pace to energize me on a Friday morning! thank you!
3 hours ago from London, GB
I really enjoyed this; a nice quick paced, twisty class to start the day!
about 4 hours ago from Shrewsbury, GB
My Yoga on GaiamTV: A Few Important Details
Thanks to all of you for your feedback regarding the upcoming launch. We love your enthusiasm to start exploring My Yoga...
How Yoga Can Heat Up Your Summer Job Search
Cultivating tapas, or heat, in your daily yoga practice can be a powerful tool and could help you to get fired up about your career.Tapas...
How Yoga Can Help You Recover from Adrenal Fatigue
“Adrenal Fatigue” is a term that pops up more and more frequently these days. Do any of these symptoms sound familiar to...
Yoga Philosophy: Maya and the Veil of Illusion
Are we all separate individuals or are we all connected as one Universal Consciousness? Or are we both simultaneously? This question...
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
We hope you enjoyed week one of our free online film festival, and welcome to week two. This week's focus is on harnessing the power...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
5 Ways to Use Peppermint Oil
I’ve recently fallen in love with peppermint oil. Peppermint oil is widely known for its ancient medicinal properties; its many...
3 Healthy Habits for Lasting Happiness
Lately I’ve given presentations to hundreds of people on the art of living in harmony and happiness. Having recently moved with...
Refreshing Mint Slushy
This slushy is so delicious and refreshing you’ll be craving it all summer! The fresh taste is a great way to perk you up in...
7 Ways to Stop Overthinking
We’ve all been there. The same thought spinning around in your head, the worst case scenario playing on repeat in your mind as...
Running: Training for the Mind
Sit down, breathe deep, lace up my runners and set out for a little ‘me’ time. As my body begins to warm up through a brisk...
The Art of Doing Nothing: 5 Lessons for Living a Truly Happy Life
Most of us are guilty of trying to fill up any free spot we may have in our calendars. We have been taught that the busier we are,...