About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
MYO has got me back on the mat after three long years of struggling to find the time, energy...
- Fiona I've learned so much about yoga and a healthy lifestyle in my first month of membership here!...
- Judith I'm so glad I've found you guys!! I started taking yoga lessons when I was 15 (10 yrs ago)...
I joined about 2 months ago, and I love using the site so much! It has made yoga so much more...
- Anne MyYogaOnline is the best site for yoga EVER. I think it is very informative and easy to use....
- Barbara I am 59 years old and have spent years sitting and doing nothing. My Yoga Online, is wonderful.....I...
Many styles, lots and lots of videos, I don´t even have time to do all good videos!:) Low...
- Joanna MYO has been the best thing that has happened to my home practice! I started a daily yoga...
- Isis Thank you so much for a great site. I broke my foot about 5 weeks ago and use to do 90 minutes...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Ashleigh Sergeant Annie Carpenter Doug Swenson Gina Caputo
- Raghunath . Kia Miller Desiree Rumbaugh Nico Luce
- Clara Roberts-Oss Mark Whitwell Mary Clare Sweet Ryan Leier
- Cyndi Lee Ashley Turner Michelle Trantina Shiva Rea
- Bernie Clark Pedro Franco Danielle Mika Nagel Chris Chavez
- Kreg Weiss, B HKin Janet Stone Cameron Gilley David Magone
- Faith Hunter Mara Branscombe Kevan Gale Hemalayaa Behl
- Meghan Currie Kerri Kelly Gloria Latham Andrea Marcum
- Rod Stryker Anita Seiz Kino MacGregor
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Wonderful class for starting the day. It wake up the all body. Don't let you scare from...
14 minutes ago from rome, IT
Earth: For Grounding Body and Mind
I love to do the short work-place yoga - because it doesn't deter you and ensures that...
37 minutes ago from Pune, IN
Yin Yoga for the Four Quadrants of the Legs
@bernieclark thank you for your answer. My physiotherapist has recommended a lot of back bends...
53 minutes ago from Gothenburg, SE
Sexy Six Pack
Love it !!!!
about 2 hours ago
This practice worked well for my needs today, but it is in no way an advanced practice. I would...
3 hours ago from Jerusalem, IL
Teaching Yoga: Do Class Numbers Really Count?
Here’s the scenario: You have spent hours putting together a new music playlist that has a great beat and gets a message across...
The Symmetry of Cycling and Yoga
The combination of yoga and sport is endless. Yoga for golfers, yoga for runners, yoga for cyclists....the list goes on! Some may view...
How Meditation Heals Our Hearts
On our paths of returning to love, there comes a time for us all when we are called to heal our hearts. Whether it’s childhood...
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
We hope you enjoyed week one of our free online film festival, and welcome to week two. This week's focus is on harnessing the power...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
Exciting Changes Are Coming: MyYoga News
A Message From Michelle Trantina, President of MyYogaNine years ago my husband Jason and I launched MyYoga Online. It was a bold dream...
The Yellow Brick Road to Happiness
Following the path to happiness can be complicated. Who defined this happiness that we all want to follow? Do we even know what happiness...
Simple Practices to Plant the Seeds of Gratitude
As I walked home from teaching a yoga class this morning, it was raining. Not a downpour kind of a rain but a nice light shower. The...
4 Essential Facts About Food and Nutrition
Although there is a lot of information out there about nutrition, food, diet, how to eat, what to eat…it can be very confusing....
5 Life-Healing Lessons We Can Learn from Animals
We are often taught in life to avoid being like animals. For instance, the saying, “You’re behaving like an animal,”...
5 Solutions for Dissolving Self-Doubt
I doubt myself, I trust myself. The vision is clear, then I’m in the fog. I feel powerful and then the next moment...
Tropical Green Energy Smoothie
With life being so fast-paced it can be hard to fit in all the nutritious foods you need. That’s why I love blending them all...