About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I finally had the chance today to try my new MYO video "Flying School": I really loved it,...
- Frances Thank you for this site. Thank you for the professional way in which you present yoga practice....
- Barb Thankyou for branching out to include Pilates especially Anita Seiz and belly dancing, with...
I have found My Yoga Online to be excellent.
It is really nice to have the flexibility...
- Angela MYO has been a healing aid for me. Yoga helps tremendously with my chronic pain, and keeps...
- Melissa I have benefited so much from this site since I am out of (my) country and don't have access...
I have tried Yoga over the years in studios and always managed to hurt myself. By following...
- Jeri MYO has got me back on the mat after three long years of struggling to find the time, energy...
- Fiona Thank you so much Yoga Online! :) I am from Sydney Australia and find your classes the perfect...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Annie Carpenter David Magone Kevan Gale Cyndi Lee
- Rod Stryker Nico Luce Gloria Latham Raghunath .
- Kerri Kelly Anita Seiz Shiva Rea Kreg Weiss, B HKin
- Ryan Leier Janet Stone Bernie Clark Michelle Trantina
- Mary Clare Sweet Faith Hunter Hemalayaa Behl Andrea Marcum
- Cameron Gilley Gina Caputo Danielle Mika Nagel Ashleigh Sergeant
- Pedro Franco Desiree Rumbaugh Mara Branscombe Chris Chavez
- Kino MacGregor Doug Swenson Ashley Turner Kia Miller
- Mark Whitwell Clara Roberts-Oss Meghan Currie
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Yin Yoga for the Four Quadrants of the Legs
Thank you for this class, which I come back to at least once a week. I've been cutting...
4 hours ago from Gothenburg, SE
Anusara Therapeutics for Hips and Low Back
I've had chronic lower back pain resulting from a disk bulge between L4 and L5 for the...
about 4 hours ago from Gothenburg, SE
Beautiful Vinyasa flow, thank you! lovely fast paced invigorating practice, great flow to it....
6 hours ago from London, GB
This was surprisingly difficult for being labelled all levels, I would definitely have appreciated...
about 7 hours ago
I keep coming back to this practice when I'm feeling anxious and unmotivated. I always...
8 hours ago from Nanaimo, CA
How Meditation Heals Our Hearts
On our paths of returning to love, there comes a time for us all when we are called to heal our hearts. Whether it’s childhood...
Yoga and Me: A Poem
When yoga first discovered meIt was a thing I did, to be healthy But over time, I was intrigued And realized, the waters run deep...
Introducing Week Two of Our Free Online Film Festival
We hope you enjoyed week one of our free online film festival, and welcome to week two. This week's focus is on harnessing the power...
Meditation for Beginners
“What is meditation?” is the first question I ask new students in my class. I get many answers. Sometimes people just say...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
Exciting Changes Are Coming: MyYoga News
A Message From Michelle Trantina, President of MyYogaNine years ago my husband Jason and I launched MyYoga Online. It was a bold dream...
Simple Practices to Plant the Seeds of Gratitude
As I walked home from teaching a yoga class this morning, it was raining. Not a downpour kind of a rain but a nice light shower. The...
4 Essential Facts About Food and Nutrition
Although there is a lot of information out there about nutrition, food, diet, how to eat, what to eat…it can be very confusing....
5 Life-Healing Lessons We Can Learn from Animals
We are often taught in life to avoid being like animals. For instance, the saying, “You’re behaving like an animal,”...
5 Solutions for Dissolving Self-Doubt
I doubt myself, I trust myself. The vision is clear, then I’m in the fog. I feel powerful and then the next moment...
Tropical Green Energy Smoothie
With life being so fast-paced it can be hard to fit in all the nutritious foods you need. That’s why I love blending them all...
5 Ways to Relax Every Day
For most of us, the snooze button is a more regular part of our morning routine than getting up early and calmly observing the beautiful...