About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
This is the best thing ever, Im from mexico, from a city where there are no yoga casses, so...
- Tuty Hello, I have been so pleased with both the member services and the wonderful instructors...
- Elena Namaste' Just wanted to say how awesome this site is - absolutely love it! Favorite teachers...
I have found My Yoga Online to be excellent.
It is really nice to have the flexibility...
- Angela I joined about 2 months ago, and I love using the site so much! It has made yoga so much more...
- Anne I so appreciate the variety and ability to do a class when it fits my schedule and being able...
Hi MYO! I love love LOVE your website. It's amazing I hadn't heard of you earlier, but my...
- Sarah-Kate I love myyogaonline and have found the quality of all of the lessons/videos that I have used...
- Angela I really enjoy your service, the convenience is fantastic and I really enjoy the variety of...
How My Yoga Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Cyndi Lee Jesse Enright Anita Seiz Andrea Marcum
- Hemalayaa Ashleigh Sergeant Kia Miller Nico Luce
- Ashley Turner Kino MacGregor Cameron Gilley Shiva Rea
- Rod Stryker Danielle Mika Nagel Desiree Rumbaugh Meghan Currie
- David Magone Chris Chavez Faith Hunter Nicki Doane
- Kreg Weiss, B HKin Michelle Trantina Bernie Clark Raghunath
- Doug Swenson Mark Whitwell Mara Branscombe Gloria Latham
- Bibi McGill Kerri Kelly Janet Stone Ryan Leier
- Kevan Gale Pedro Franco Clara Roberts-Oss Annie Carpenter
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Burn Baby Burn
Great instructor! My favorite class so far - thank you
about 40 minutes ago from rainier, US
Yin Yoga: Edited Commentary
I just realized I have been doing this practice every week since it first appeared on this...
about 48 minutes ago from Buffalo, US
Busy Moms Sweet Sweaty Time Out Flow
This session kicked my butt. Looking forward to trying this again!
about a hour ago from Paris, FR
This is such a beautiful, thoughtful flow. I keep coming back to is, as well as Shiva's...
about a hour ago from Lannon, US
Morning Yoga Flow
Love this class! <3 Namaste
about 4 hours ago from East Greenbush, US
6 Reasons to Visit the Hidden Yoga Gem of the Caribbean
Besides the fact that the Beach Boys sang about Aruba, why should you love it?
Why Today is the Best Day Ever to Step On Your Mat
How is your yoga practice going? Do you ever get on your mat and wonder why you are there? Does it ever seem like a waste of time?...
3 Steps to Meditation in Motion
After having spent many years in twice daily, seated meditation, it dawned on me one evening that I’d actually carried the...
Fibre Tibet Tuesday Giveaway
Fibre Tibet is giving away an organic cashmere Ocean Shawl -- a $185 value! This week's question: How do you make a difference...
Ziliotto Tuesday Giveaway
Ziliotto is giving away a $200 gift certificate! This week's question: How is your own personal style reflected in your yoga...
Yoga For Busy Moms
Happy Mother's Day! My Yoga Online is pleased to present our new Practice Guide that has been specially designed for all the Moms out...
Black Bean Brownies with Chocolate Avocado Icing
After expending my mental and physical energy in a 90-minute yoga class, I don’t know about you, but I need to refuel my body...
3 Benefits of Slowing Down
Taking things slow does not come naturally to me. I am one of those people who is constantly multi-tasking; usually in the process...
Learn to Love Your Body
It's been in the air lately - people talking about their bodies. Some loving them, most hating them. With Spring and Summer ahead of...
How Being Imperfect Made Me a Better Therapist (and Person)
Before grad-school interviews, I dyed my hair brown. I'd always had a complex about being a blonde in academic settings. Well, not...
The Right Food for a Busy Life
Three hours of Sunday prep to create lunches and dinners throughout the week! Recipes below include: Roasted Root Vegetables, Salad...
Coconut Curry Bowl with Thai Red Rice
This is a rich, warming meal with a touch of spice for those evenings where you need a little comfort food. I used a red rice simply...