About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
I love myyogaonline and have found the quality of all of the lessons/videos that I have used...
- Angela Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I will continue to share my wonderful experience with MyYogaOnline...
- Lauren I want to thank you for such a wonderful site. I just completed my 200 hr teacher training...
It is amazing what can be considered "feeling normal", and how unwell
- Jodi i spent the last four weeks at home with severe and debilitating neck pain. a few days ago...
- Christiana Hello! I just wanted to write to express how delighted I am with this site! I joined this...
Absolutely LOVE this site! I practice yoga every day on my own and needed more variation and...
- Rosita I joined My Yogaonline about a month ago and I am loving my membership! Your website is very...
- Ginger Yoga online allows me to try a multitude of classes so I never get bored and always learn new...
How My Yoga Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Faith Hunter Gloria Latham Annie Carpenter Meghan Currie
- Michelle Trantina Shiva Rea Ashley Turner Kerri Kelly
- Kevan Gale Raghunath Janet Stone Rod Stryker
- Kreg Weiss, B HKin Anita Seiz Jesse Enright Chris Chavez
- Kia Miller Clara Roberts-Oss Bernie Clark Danielle Mika Nagel
- Desiree Rumbaugh Mark Whitwell Nicki Doane Hemalayaa
- Kino MacGregor Andrea Marcum Ashleigh Sergeant Mara Branscombe
- Pedro Franco Ryan Leier Nico Luce David Magone
- Cameron Gilley Cyndi Lee Doug Swenson Bibi McGill
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Strength Meets Grace
Raghunath, I LOVE you! You are so beautiful and fun and inspiring <3
about a minute ago from Key Biscayne, US
Strength Meets Grace
Fairly intense and invigorating. Love the philosophy. Thank you!
4 minutes ago from Buffalo, US
Yin Yoga for the Spine
Picked this video bc my back was hurting after a a long weekend of yard work, I can't...
about 23 minutes ago
Strength Meets Grace
YAY RAGHU!!!! Love the shorty class. xo
26 minutes ago from toms river, US
All For You Mamas
I enjoyed this flow. Perfect pace. Thank you.
45 minutes ago from los angeles, US
A Short Meditation for Moms
As Mother’s Day recently came and went, I felt compelled to share my thoughts on motherhood and how yoga and meditation has helped...
Detoxing the Mind
Ever wonder why we spend so much time worrying about spring cleaning, purging our overabundance of things, reorganizing our homes,...
Yoga Tips for Mindful Moms
Moms sometimes get a bad rap. Assumptions are made if you are Mom: you are too busy, too worried, too flustered, too unprepared....
Ziliotto Tuesday Giveaway
Ziliotto is giving away a $200 gift certificate! This week's question: How is your own personal style reflected in your yoga...
Yoga For Busy Moms
Happy Mother's Day! My Yoga Online is pleased to present our new Practice Guide that has been specially designed for all the Moms out...
prAna Tuesday Giveaway
prAna is giving away $200 in swimwear! This week's question: How do you stay in a mindful state when you are off your mat? ENTERING...
How Being Imperfect Made Me a Better Therapist (and Person)
Before grad-school interviews, I dyed my hair brown. I'd always had a complex about being a blonde in academic settings. Well, not...
The Right Food for a Busy Life
Three hours of Sunday prep to create lunches and dinners throughout the week! Recipes below include: Roasted Root Vegetables, Salad...
Coconut Curry Bowl with Thai Red Rice
This is a rich, warming meal with a touch of spice for those evenings where you need a little comfort food. I used a red rice simply...
4 Ways to Fail Better
Michael Beckwith, the author of ‘Spiritual Liberation’ says, “A bad day for the ego is a good day for the...
The Healing Benefits of Pineapple
The Pineapple (Ananas Comosus) is a tropical plant with edible fruit. It has a bright yellow fibrous inner flesh that is naturally...
How Being Present May Have Saved My Marriage
Walking under trees. Summer’s faded into fall. My marriage is broken. I seek solace under wind rustled leaves of red and yellow...