About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
As a very busy professional and mother, i don't get time to go to the gym. I enjoy Yoga a lot...
- Arundhati My personal practice has suffered after a bad fall on the ankle. I have been able to get swing...
- Norah I have tried Yoga over the years in studios and always managed to hurt myself. By following...
I have benefited so much from this site since I am out of (my) country and don't have access...
- Rachel I stumbled upon My yoga online somehow through facebook and i'm doing the 25 days of free yoga...
- Simmi Absolutely LOVE this site! I practice yoga every day on my own and needed more variation and...
Namaste' Just wanted to say how awesome this site is - absolutely love it! Favorite teachers...
- Marilyn I love you. I live in a little village of 15 residents in the middle of nowhere in Spain and...
- Lydia Your web site is just what I've needed to get myself back in touch with yoga.I have a busy,...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Mary Clare Sweet Desiree Rumbaugh Kreg Weiss, B HKin Kino MacGregor
- Faith Hunter Clara Roberts-Oss Annie Carpenter Anita Seiz
- Kerri Kelly Doug Swenson Nico Luce Danielle Mika Nagel
- Shiva Rea Gina Caputo Cameron Gilley Nicki Doane
- Meghan Currie Bernie Clark Gloria Latham Chris Chavez
- Ashley Turner Rod Stryker Mara Branscombe Janet Stone
- Ryan Leier Hemalayaa Mark Whitwell Cyndi Lee
- Andrea Marcum Ashleigh Sergeant Kia Miller Kevan Gale
- Raghunath . Pedro Franco Michelle Trantina David Magone
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Anahata Awakening Kundalini Fusion
thank you! i'm full of gratitude for these lessons
7 minutes ago
Great class! Thank you!
59 minutes ago
Tonic Gratitude Giveaway
grateful for myyoga online ;) grateful for the morning fog.
2 hours ago from nashville, US
Tonic Gratitude Giveaway
I'm thankful for chances. The chances I get to work and live, the chances I get to fill...
about 2 hours ago
Ahhhhhh! so nice. Thank you
about 3 hours ago from athens, GR
5 Reasons to Practice Breath of Fire
Kapalabhati Pranayama or "Cleaning Breath" is an intermediate to advanced pranayama that consists of short, powerful...
10 Ways to Know if Teaching Yoga Has Become a Lifestyle
At first, you did yoga. Then you practiced yoga. Now you live yoga. A blurred line traces the journey from extended side angle to bound...
Satya Jewelry Gratitude Giveaway
Satya Jewelry is giving away a Gold Om Necklace -- a $78 value! Today's question is in honor of our Gratitude Guide:...
Finding Balance On and Off the Mat
Staff Blog Post Finding balance is not only hard on the mat, but sometimes off the mat as well. My life is anything but quiet....
Yoga and Nutrition for Happy, Healthy Knees
Creak, crack, ache. My knees are pretty quick to let me know when they’re unhappy. Though my knees have offered me endless support...
A Sneak Peek at Our Upcoming Gratitude Guide
Staff Blog Post Candles, meditation, flows, and love love love! These are things you have to look forward to in our upcoming practice...
The Positive Side of Breaking Up
Do you know what it’s like to feel deeply hurt, sad, discouraged and maybe even angry (all together) as the result of a relationship...
5-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
Satisfy your sweet tooth with these 5-ingredient vegan and gluten-free peanut butter cookies.
3 Magical Mantras to Enhance Your Internal Healing Power
Living in health and holistic harmony can be challenging in today’s world. But you can activate your subconscious to help you...
6 Ways to Live with Gratitude this Holiday Season
The holidays are almost here and in New England the beautiful, colorful leaves of fall release their hold on tall tree branches and...
The Solar Plexus Chakra: Foods for Self-Esteem
The solar plexus chakra represents self-esteem and willpower, and governs the stomach and other digestive organs. This chakra is located...
The Self-Compassion Cheat Sheet
One of the hurdles most of us run into when trying to become more self-compassionate is not knowing what “self-compassion”...