About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
such a beautiful site, the teacher here are phenomenal and put a lot of energy and love into...
- Zoey It is amazing what can be considered "feeling normal", and how unwell that can actually...
- Jodi Firstly, I would like to thank you for this venue to practice yoga/piliates. I am more comfortable...
I LOVE MyYoga Online!
I travel and move a lot in my work. MyYoga Online has helped me to...
- Nicholas I had already tried over the years to either join a regular yoga studio or set up my own home...
- Madame Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!! I joined a couple of weeks ago and I can't thank you...
It's a litter over 6 months that I'm a member of MYO and when I think about it, it feels like...
- Amanda Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I will continue to share my wonderful experience with MyYogaOnline...
- Lauren I'm so glad I've found you guys!! I started taking yoga lessons when I was 15 (10 yrs ago)...
How MYO Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Desiree Rumbaugh Michelle Trantina Kevan Gale Faith Hunter
- Ryan Leier Meghan Currie Anita Seiz Ashleigh Sergeant
- Kia Miller Cyndi Lee Cameron Gilley Kreg Weiss, B HKin
- Clara Roberts-Oss Chris Chavez Nico Luce Mark Whitwell
- Gina Caputo Kino MacGregor Shiva Rea Doug Swenson
- Mara Branscombe Kerri Kelly Ashley Turner Gloria Latham
- David Magone Hemalayaa Behl Janet Stone Raghunath .
- Rod Stryker Danielle Mika Nagel Annie Carpenter Andrea Marcum
- Mary Clare Sweet Pedro Franco Bernie Clark
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Core Energy: Quick Energizer Set
@kiamiller Hi Kia, I hear you talking many times about the magnetic field around your heart....
5 hours ago from Venlo, NL
Absolutely wonderful...just what I needed today.. thank you from TX Cathie
8 hours ago from KAUFMAN, US
Hips Don't Lie, Spiritually Fly
I loved this practice as I lové all of yours Faith. I do wish though that there had been à...
about 8 hours ago from Vancouver, CA
Second Chakra Yoga Practice
@jessieshakti thanks so much for your response! its taken me this long to come back to these...
about 8 hours ago
Find Yourself in a Bind
Wow - very clear teacher - both in her vocal instructions as well as in her movements. Love...
9 hours ago from Paris, FR
Yoga and Me: A Poem
When yoga first discovered meIt was a thing I did, to be healthy But over time, I was intrigued And realized, the waters run deep...
Meditation for Beginners
“What is meditation?” is the first question I ask new students in my class. I get many answers. Sometimes people just say...
A 5-Minute Routine to Improve Your Posture
When we think of improving our posture we might think of holding the head high, or rooting evenly into our feet. Maybe we adjust the...
Enjoy Week One of Our Free Online Film Festival
Join us to expand your mind, empower your spirit and enhance your well-being with our weekly film selections, released every Tuesday...
Exciting Changes Are Coming: MyYoga News
A Message From Michelle Trantina, President of MyYogaNine years ago my husband Jason and I launched MyYoga Online. It was a bold dream...
Discovering a Safe Place to Feel: A Spotlight on Faith Hunter
Committed to living a life of soulful freedom, every day Faith Hunter aims to both inspire and be inspired by the possibilities that...
5 Life-Healing Lessons We Can Learn from Animals
We are often taught in life to avoid being like animals. For instance, the saying, “You’re behaving like an animal,”...
5 Solutions for Dissolving Self-Doubt
I doubt myself, I trust myself. The vision is clear, then I’m in the fog. I feel powerful and then the next moment...
Tropical Green Energy Smoothie
With life being so fast-paced it can be hard to fit in all the nutritious foods you need. That’s why I love blending them all...
5 Ways to Relax Every Day
For most of us, the snooze button is a more regular part of our morning routine than getting up early and calmly observing the beautiful...
Ayurvedic Post-Yoga Recovery Drink
You have just finished your flow class. You can still feel the warm stretch in your muscles. You're experiencing the spaciousness,...
The Surprising Truth about Creativity and Limitations
Have you ever felt limited? You know, limited by your ability in mind, body, or spirit. Doesn't that thought feel kind of...