About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
Namaste' Just wanted to say how awesome this site is - absolutely love it! Favorite teachers...
- Marilyn MyYogaOnline is the best site for yoga EVER. I think it is very informative and easy to use....
- Barbara I joined about 2 months ago, and I love using the site so much! It has made yoga so much more...
I really enjoy your service, the convenience is fantastic and I really enjoy the variety of...
- Carolyn I just finished the Hip Opener live practice by Desiree Rumbaugh. What a wonderful experience!...
- Melinda Thank you so much Yoga Online! :) I am from Sydney Australia and find your classes the perfect...
This is the best thing ever, Im from mexico, from a city where there are no yoga casses, so...
- Tuty I am filled with love for this site! Thank you, you've brightened my world with your inspiring...
- Kristen Thank you for your site. When I was bedridden after a scooter accident I felt connected to...
How My Yoga Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Nicki Doane Kreg Weiss, B HKin Nico Luce Meghan Currie
- Anita Seiz Michelle Trantina Andrea Marcum David Magone
- Cameron Gilley Danielle Mika Nagel Ryan Leier Gloria Latham
- Faith Hunter Janet Stone Mara Branscombe Shiva Rea
- Pedro Franco Hemalayaa Raghunath Bibi McGill
- Annie Carpenter Desiree Rumbaugh Mark Whitwell Jesse Enright
- Kia Miller Kino MacGregor Cyndi Lee Bernie Clark
- Chris Chavez Kerri Kelly Kevan Gale Ashleigh Sergeant
- Clara Roberts-Oss Rod Stryker Ashley Turner Doug Swenson
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Get Down on the Yoga Floor
I have a hurt foot and while it is healing, this is a good way to keep my yoga practice going....
12 minutes ago from Panama, PA
Love this video, perfect pace for a beginner like me. The first time was difficult, but after...
2 hours ago from Auckland, NZ
Strength Meets Grace
Loved...enjoed...will repeat...ta very much!
about 3 hours ago from Malaga, ES
Up, Down, Upside Down
Nice class. A little bit slow paced and on the easy side.
5 hours ago from Jerusalem, IL
Black Bean Brownies with Chocolate Avocado Icing
Sounds really good actually- can't wait to try it out and report back!
8 hours ago from Seattle, US
3 Steps to Meditation in Motion
After having spent many years in twice daily, seated mediation, it dawned on me one evening that I’d actually carried the calm,...
10 Tips When Practicing Arm Balances
Arm balances such as crow, side crow, peacock, flying pigeon, and eight angle (just to name a few), are a group of yoga poses that...
Ahimsa and the Yoga of Motherhood
I became a single mother before my son turned two-years-old. As the primary parent, most of what he would learn in the formative years...
Fibre Tibet Tuesday Giveaway
Fibre Tibet is giving away an organic cashmere Ocean Shawl -- a $185 value! This week's question: How do you make a difference...
Ziliotto Tuesday Giveaway
Ziliotto is giving away a $200 gift certificate! This week's question: How is your own personal style reflected in your yoga...
Yoga For Busy Moms
Happy Mother's Day! My Yoga Online is pleased to present our new Practice Guide that has been specially designed for all the Moms out...
Black Bean Brownies with Chocolate Avocado Icing
After expending my mental and physical energy in a 90 minute yoga class, I don’t know about you, but I need to refuel my body...
3 Benefits of Slowing Down
Taking things slow does not come naturally to me. I am one of those people who is constantly multi-tasking; usually in the process...
Learn to Love Your Body
It's been in the air lately - people talking about their bodies. Some loving them, most hating them. With Spring and Summer ahead of...
How Being Imperfect Made Me a Better Therapist (and Person)
Before grad-school interviews, I dyed my hair brown. I'd always had a complex about being a blonde in academic settings. Well, not...
The Right Food for a Busy Life
Three hours of Sunday prep to create lunches and dinners throughout the week! Recipes below include: Roasted Root Vegetables, Salad...
Coconut Curry Bowl with Thai Red Rice
This is a rich, warming meal with a touch of spice for those evenings where you need a little comfort food. I used a red rice simply...