About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
Thank you for your site. When I was bedridden after a scooter accident I felt connected to...
- Sonia Your web site is just what I've needed to get myself back in touch with yoga.I have a busy,...
- Madeleine This is the best thing ever, Im from mexico, from a city where there are no yoga casses, so...
I've been a member of My Yoga Online since about January, and I absolutely love it. I think...
- Katie Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!! I joined a couple of weeks ago and I can't thank you...
- Jasmine I love the variety of yoga levels and classes! It gets me doing yoga everyday, and I feel great!
Firstly, I would like to thank you for this venue to practice yoga/piliates. I am more comfortable...
- K. I'm so glad I've found you guys!! I started taking yoga lessons when I was 15 (10 yrs ago)...
- Juliana I stumbled upon My yoga online somehow through facebook and i'm doing the 25 days of free yoga...
How My Yoga Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- Cameron Gilley Meghan Currie Raghunath Faith Hunter
- Annie Carpenter Ashleigh Sergeant Hemalayaa Clara Roberts-Oss
- Cyndi Lee Mark Whitwell Michelle Trantina Gloria Latham
- Kevan Gale Pedro Franco Kino MacGregor Chris Chavez
- Desiree Rumbaugh Kreg Weiss, B HKin Bibi McGill Ryan Leier
- Ashley Turner Nicki Doane David Magone Danielle Mika Nagel
- Doug Swenson Kerri Kelly Janet Stone Bernie Clark
- Nico Luce Andrea Marcum Shiva Rea Jesse Enright
- Anita Seiz Rod Stryker Kia Miller Mara Branscombe
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Soothing Touch of Yoga
@angileek - awesome glad you enjoy the routine :)
2 hours ago from South Lake Tahoe, CA, US
Brand Spanking New
@ian241 It's frustrating isn't it. I'm 38, and in terrible shape, however I've...
5 hours ago from Heath, US
Busy Moms Sweet Sweaty Time Out Flow
I liked this session however found it hard to keep up.... moving from position to position...
6 hours ago from Ottawa, CA
Mom Gets Moving
Fantastic video under 30 minutes. I'm usually so disappointed with short videos but this...
about 6 hours ago from La Quinta, US
Flowing Hatha Yoga
very relaxing! thank you.
about 6 hours ago
6 Reasons to Visit the Hidden Yoga Gem of the Caribbean
Besides the fact that the Beach Boys sang about Aruba, why should you love it?
Why Today is the Best Day Ever to Step On Your Mat
How is your yoga practice going? Do you ever get on your mat and wonder why you are there? Does it ever seem like a waste of time?...
3 Steps to Meditation in Motion
After having spent many years in twice daily, seated meditation, it dawned on me one evening that I’d actually carried the...
Fibre Tibet Tuesday Giveaway
Fibre Tibet is giving away an organic cashmere Ocean Shawl -- a $185 value! This week's question: How do you make a difference...
Ziliotto Tuesday Giveaway
Ziliotto is giving away a $200 gift certificate! This week's question: How is your own personal style reflected in your yoga...
Yoga For Busy Moms
Happy Mother's Day! My Yoga Online is pleased to present our new Practice Guide that has been specially designed for all the Moms out...
Chanting Om for Baby Sam
I recently had the incredible privilege of being a part of a memorial service for an 18-month superhero who left this world too soon....
Black Bean Brownies with Chocolate Avocado Icing
After expending my mental and physical energy in a 90-minute yoga class, I don’t know about you, but I need to refuel my body...
3 Benefits of Slowing Down
Taking things slow does not come naturally to me. I am one of those people who is constantly multi-tasking; usually in the process...
Learn to Love Your Body
It's been in the air lately - people talking about their bodies. Some loving them, most hating them. With Spring and Summer ahead of...
How Being Imperfect Made Me a Better Therapist (and Person)
Before grad-school interviews, I dyed my hair brown. I'd always had a complex about being a blonde in academic settings. Well, not...
The Right Food for a Busy Life
Three hours of Sunday prep to create lunches and dinners throughout the week! Recipes below include: Roasted Root Vegetables, Salad...