About My Yoga Online
My Yoga Online is the #1 yoga video website in the world.
The original online yoga studio, established in 2004, My Yoga Online offers yoga, Pilates and wellness video classes for streaming or download.
Advance your yoga practice with our renowned teachers from around the world. Reduce stress, get fit, and find your balance with yoga videos and wellness content filmed at the top studios, and festivals.
Every day we share new online classes, expert articles and resources to nourish your body, mind and soul. Sign up now!
MyYogaOnline is the best site for yoga EVER. I think it is very informative and easy to use....
- Barbara I have benefited so much from this site since I am out of (my) country and don't have access...
- Rachel Namaste' Just wanted to say how awesome this site is - absolutely love it! Favorite teachers...
I LOVE MyYoga Online!
I travel and move a lot in my work. MyYoga Online has helped me to...
- Nicholas I've been a member of My Yoga Online since about January, and I absolutely love it. I think...
- Katie Firstly, I would like to thank you for this venue to practice yoga/piliates. I am more comfortable...
Thank you for your site. When I was bedridden after a scooter accident I felt connected to...
- Sonia I just finished the Hip Opener live practice by Desiree Rumbaugh. What a wonderful experience!...
- Melinda Thankyou for branching out to include Pilates especially Anita Seiz and belly dancing, with...
How My Yoga Works
- Over 1000 streaming yoga, Pilates, and wellness videos.
- Learn from wellness experts and connect with our world-wide yoga community.
- Watch yoga videos on Android, iPhone, iPad...
- Stream yoga to TVs with Roku, Samsung, PS3, and Apple TV.
- Sign up for a Premium Video Membership for full access
MEET OUR TEACHERS
- David Magone Nicki Doane Gloria Latham Danielle Mika Nagel
- Ashley Turner Jesse Enright Chris Chavez Hemalayaa
- Clara Roberts-Oss Pedro Franco Michelle Trantina Rod Stryker
- Kerri Kelly Desiree Rumbaugh Kevan Gale Raghunath .
- Meghan Currie Ashleigh Sergeant Kreg Weiss, B HKin Mara Branscombe
- Bernie Clark Ryan Leier Faith Hunter Nico Luce
- Cyndi Lee Andrea Marcum Shiva Rea Annie Carpenter
- Bibi McGill Anita Seiz Kia Miller Doug Swenson
- Kino MacGregor Mark Whitwell Cameron Gilley Janet Stone
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Great, quick video for a good stretch after a workout! Namaste!
about a hour ago
Power Breath And Balance
The best of the best! I am so grateful for your teachings! Blessings for you Raghunath all...
about 2 hours ago from Cuernavaca, MX
Peaceful Warrior Yoga: Heartful Flow
This was very challenging. I really enjoyed it. You are a very inspiring teacher and you...
4 hours ago
Flow with Grace
Fantastic! Just the right length and perfect timing between poses.
4 hours ago from Knoxville, US
Clearing Out the Kinks Hatha Yoga
Awesome, this was amazing....incredible peace thru my body, thankyou
4 hours ago from Melbourne, AU
Clementine Fields Tuesday Giveaway
Clementine Fields is giving away a $200 gift certificate! This week's question: How do you get your glow on? ENTERING TO WIN IS EASY:...
The Power of Simplicity on the Mat
Life is complicated! I'd like to think that yoga isn't. I’d like to imagine that all the daily stress, to-do lists, worries,...
Save Me My Spot
As a yoga teacher, I tend to forget that as human beings, we are simply territorial animals. Our lofty spiritual natures...
5 Ways Teachers Can Help Other Teachers
We’ve all been that new teacher, so excited and eager to teach and grow. For many of us that process has been made more difficult...
Salt Spring Malas Tuesday Giveaway
Salt Spring Malas is giving away four beautiful malas -- a $270 value! This week's question: How do you keep your affirmation...
Wanderlust Colorado Tuesday Giveaway
Wanderlust Festival is giving away 2 Sage tickets to Wanderlust Colorado -- a $900 value!! This week's question: When you're...
5 Ways to Boost Your Creativity
Creativity and art are part of human nature. They are part of what separates us from animals. Without creativity, there would be no...
9 Ways to Choose Happiness
Happiness is a choice, or so it’s been said. I think for some, waking up in the morning and simply deciding to be happy...
Fennel, Sweet Potato and Kale
Here's a mix of delicious side dishes put together to create a colourful and yummy meal. Serve with your choice of grain (couscous,...
2 Ways to Let Go with Grace and Ease
We live in a world of polarities. It's the nature of our planet. Where there is light 'round the corner, there is darkness. Where there...
Health Benefits of the Acai Berry
Considered a superfood, acai (pronounced a-sigh-ee) is traditionally served in gourds, and mixed with tapioca, sugar and honey. Freeze...
3 Exercises to Focus Your Mind
Any and all humans are susceptible to the incessant chatter of the mind. Add school, business or any other responsibility and that...